IndiaDivine.org

AIA Conversations July-Aug 07-RETRO PLANETS

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Sreenadh Ji, and Neelam Ji

I just uploaded the part of edited doc file (as a sample work) and for your

review and comment on my Editing process/method. would like to hear from you am

i following the proper method? any suggestions?

And also i see and read many members of the list are again (currently)

discussing on Retro Planets, so thought of uploading.

Pls do share your comments on my Editing work as i have Zero knowledge on

editing this is my first experience!!!

I am also working on other threads and yet to complete July 07!! OMG only one

thread took 20 Pages!!!

Regards

Chandu2Chill

Many thanks Chandu ji. Will have a look and revert. I know its a huge task! Bravo!RegardsNeelam2009/10/10 CP <nanna_id2006

Dear Sreenadh Ji, and Neelam Ji

I just uploaded the part of edited doc file (as a sample work) and for your review and comment on my Editing process/method. would like to hear from you am i following the proper method? any suggestions?

And also i see and read many members of the list are again (currently) discussing on Retro Planets, so thought of uploading.

Pls do share your comments on my Editing work as i have Zero knowledge on editing this is my first experience!!!

I am also working on other threads and yet to complete July 07!! OMG only one thread took 20 Pages!!!

Regards

Chandu2Chill

Dear Chndu ji, Expect the comments from Neelam ji; I am currently reviewing the document prepared by Renu ji. Keep up the good work! Love and regards,Sreenadh , neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 wrote:>> Many thanks Chandu ji. Will have a look and revert. I know its a huge task!> Bravo!> > Regards> Neelam> > > 2009/10/10 CP nanna_id2006 > >> >> > Dear Sreenadh Ji, and Neelam Ji> >> > I just uploaded the part of edited doc file (as a sample work) and for your> > review and comment on my Editing process/method. would like to hear from you> > am i following the proper method? any suggestions?> >> > And also i see and read many members of the list are again (currently)> > discussing on Retro Planets, so thought of uploading.> >> > Pls do share your comments on my Editing work as i have Zero knowledge on> > editing this is my first experience!!!> >> > I am also working on other threads and yet to complete July 07!! OMG only> > one thread took 20 Pages!!!> >> > Regards> >> > Chandu2Chill> >> >> > > >>