IndiaDivine.org

Some Black Magic done on me.......

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hanuman Vadvanal Stotra recited after reading the Kishkinda Kand of Sunder Path, ccompanied by the rememberence of Shree Ram is enough to ward off evil eye etc.One must remember that Shri Hanumanji derived his strength from selfless devotion to Shree Ram and that was enough to ward of all evil.

Chiranjiv Mehta--- On Wed, 14/10/09, Manoj Kumar <mouji99 wrote:

Manoj Kumar <mouji99Re: Re: Some Black Magic done on me....... Date: Wednesday, 14 October, 2009, 11:42 AM

There is no point in disbelieving in black magic and all. Its a reality and it exists in various forms shapes hues and colours all over India and World. I can say authentically, world, because I have travelled extensively so know it specially more in Russia, Egypt, Greece and all erstwhile communist countries under USSR.

Combinations for this are also given in classics.

Recite Hanuman Chalisa in case you have any such doubts or fears. A wonderful remedy.

regards,

Mouji

Akhil Mishra <astro6301 >ancient_indian_ astrologyWed, October 14, 2009 11:31:38 AMRe: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Some Black Magic done on me.......

Dear Gopi ji and friends Yes , I believe and strongly believe , on black magic and ghost, it doesn’t matter how much I am qualified ( qualification and if I am alive it is only by grace of god). I born in very interior and poor part of UP chitrakut (UP Bundelkhand) , when I was teenager about 15 years old , I went through such magical incident. Meri chchai ( aunt) unko kisi telia massan ne pakd liya tha , us telia masssan ne mere youger brother ko maar dala jab who 3 saal ka tha, he who 8 quintal kaa mitti ka manda utha kar phek deta tha, meri mother jab chakki main atta pistee thi , tho upper part chakka hawa main apne aap udta tha, usne meri bhains ( buffalo) ko patak dia , uska right hand leg damage ho gya, mere mother ka right hand break kar diya. Jab meri chchai danto ko ragadti

thi to duan nikalta tha, who mnajr abhi bhi main nahi bhula. Lekin mere paas aise koi science nahi hai , aisa instrument nahi ki main proof de sakoon, kyo ki us time per video camera nahi hota tha. So brother you know one hindi famous word “ Ja tan Lage , ta tan janee†Why I have written in hindi, because, I am unable to explain in real words with real spirite. So main bhagwan se yahi prarthna karta hoon ki kisi kao aisa samna na karna pade. Regards Dr Mishra--- On Mon, 10/12/09, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in> wrote:

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in>[ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Some Black Magic done on me........ancient_indian_ astrologyReceived: Monday, October 12, 2009, 6:17 AM

One cannot but believe, if there are many such instances in his circleof contacts or relatives or own house. One cannot help but believe inthese. It is very much a part of a of the Indian cultutal setup, and isbeing used throughout India , which one cannot deny . Because a man on aisland has never seen the television, would not deny its existence. Thisis quite normal and a regualr hapennings in small towns like Bikaner andeven big cities like Calcutta. If one actually wishes to see this, thengo to Mehandipur Balaji, a Hanuman temple in rajasthan, but go thereonly if you have the strength of spirit or else if you see the casescoming there for cure, you will fall unconscious out of fear.regards/Bhaskar.ancient_indian_ astrology,

"gopalakrishna"<gopi_b927@. ..> wrote:>> Dear Doc,> Do you believe in such practices as a research doctor?I am surprisedand> curious aswell...... ..> Love and regards,> gopi.> ancient_indian_ astrology, Akhil Mishra> astro6301@ wrote:> >> > Bhaskar ji> >> > What happened , really you face such problem,What people get> from black magic.> > Regards> > Dr Mishra> >> > --- On Sun, 10/11/09, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:> >> > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@> > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Some Black Magic done onme........> > ancient_indian_ astrology> > Received: Sunday, October 11, 2009, 7:01 PM> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > One Member from this Group has tried some black> Magic on me last night.. I warn the member not to do this again,because> this time I will see to it that not even his two year old grandchildis> spared, and his whole race is finished within 6 months, leaving notrace> of his descendant or ancestry , for good. I assure you, I can betterany> type of Black Magic if I get down to contending it. And not evenre-send> it

back to you, but also send some additional ghouls alongwith, foryour> discomfort and company.> >> > Do not meddle in this evil, and do not force me into it. This is my> advise to the member. I am guarded by the fiercest of keepers , sostay> away please.....before its too late to retrack my steps.> >> > Bhaskar.> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _> > Ask a question on any topic and get answers from real people. Go to>

Answers and share what you know at http://ca.answers. > >>

Looking for the perfect gift? Give the gift of Flickr!

Keep up with people you care about with India Mail. Learn how.

Dear Dr Mishra ji,Looks like there is a comunication gap between us as i dont understand much hindi since i am a telugu fellow who understands hindi but not fully.But no problem .I have understood the spirit of the message and respect it that too when a scientist doctorate went through such horrid experience.I believe GOD like you and respect others opinion/experience as much.....God bless you,Love and regards,gopi. , Akhil Mishra <astro6301 wrote:>> Dear Gopi ji and friends> Yes , I believe and strongly believe , on black magic and ghost, it doesn’t matter how much I am qualified ( qualification and if I am alive it is only by grace of god).>  > I born in very interior and poor part of UP  chitrakut (UP Bundelkhand), when I was teenager about 15 years old , I went through such magical incident.>  >  Meri chchai ( aunt) unko kisi telia massan ne pakd liya tha , us telia masssan ne mere youger brother ko  maar dala jab who 3 saal ka tha, he who 8 quintal kaa mitti ka manda utha kar phek deta tha, meri mother jab chakki main atta pistee thi , tho upper part chakka hawa main apne aap udta tha, usne meri bhains ( buffalo) ko patak dia , uska right hand leg damage ho gya, mere mother ka right hand break kar diya. Jab meri chchai danto ko ragadti thi  to duan nikalta tha, who mnajr abhi bhi main nahi bhula.>  > Lekin mere paas aise koi science nahi hai , aisa instrument nahi ki main proof de sakoon, kyo ki us time per video camera nahi hota tha.> So brother you know one hindi famous word “ Ja tan Lage , ta tan janeeâ€> Why I have written in hindi, because, I am unable to explain  in real words with real spirite. So main bhagwan se yahi prarthna karta hoon ki kisi kao aisa samna na karna pade.>  > Regards>  > Dr Mishra> --- On Mon, 10/12/09, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish wrote:> > > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish Re: Some Black Magic done on me.......> > Received: Monday, October 12, 2009, 6:17 AM> > >  > > > > > One cannot but believe, if there are many such instances in his circle> of contacts or relatives or own house. One cannot help but believe in> these. It is very much a part of a of the Indian cultutal setup, and is> being used throughout India , which one cannot deny . Because a man on a> island has never seen the television, would not deny its existence. This> is quite normal and a regualr hapennings in small towns like Bikaner and> even big cities like Calcutta. If one actually wishes to see this, then> go to Mehandipur Balaji, a Hanuman temple in rajasthan, but go there> only if you have the strength of spirit or else if you see the cases> coming there for cure, you will fall unconscious out of fear.> > regards/Bhaskar.> > ancient_indian_ astrology, "gopalakrishna"> gopi_b927@ ..> wrote:> >> > Dear Doc,> > Do you believe in such practices as a research doctor?I am surprised> and> > curious aswell...... .> > Love and regards,> > gopi.> > ancient_indian_ astrology, Akhil Mishra> > astro6301@ wrote:> > >> > > Bhaskar ji> > >> > > What happened , really you face such problem,What people get> > from black magic.> > > Regards> > > Dr Mishra> > >> > > --- On Sun, 10/11/09, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:> > >> > > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@> > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Some Black Magic done on> me.......> > > ancient_indian_ astrology> > > Received: Sunday, October 11, 2009, 7:01 PM> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > One Member from this Group has tried some black> > Magic on me last night.. I warn the member not to do this again,> because> > this time I will see to it that not even his two year old grandchild> is> > spared, and his whole race is finished within 6 months, leaving no> trace> > of his descendant or ancestry , for good. I assure you, I can better> any> > type of Black Magic if I get down to contending it. And not even> re-send> > it back to you, but also send some additional ghouls alongwith, for> your> > discomfort and company.> > >> > > Do not meddle in this evil, and do not force me into it. This is my> > advise to the member. I am guarded by the fiercest of keepers , so> stay> > away please.....before its too late to retrack my steps.> > >> > > Bhaskar.> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _> > > Ask a question on any topic and get answers from real people. Go to> > Answers and share what you know at http://ca.answers. > > >> >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ________________> Looking for the perfect gift? Give the gift of Flickr! > > http://www.flickr.com/gift/>

"either black or white, magic is a superimposition on the destiny or

fate of the native because of which reason the doer (tantrik or the

magician) bears the full brunt."Prayogas and their consequences, just like any other physical damage, fall well within the realm of karma. What one receives through these, is also one of the several ways in which beings experience their karma phala. Just the way the doer of a damage creates karmic influence on himself, the one doing a prayoga also does. However, since such things alter the course of life, and they work at the subtle and not just gross level, their effects would be bigger. Which is basically the reason why Sankara or any other great man is very judicious in repelling such prayogas. They sometimes repel, but sometimes prefer to just bear with them, knowing fully well what they are. After all, someone like Sankara would hardly be affected by something unless he allows himself to be affected! For repeling trivial prayogas, things like salt or anything

would actually work. For stronger ones it needs strong upasana to

resist. There are both the routes - the easier route is doing things that do not allow any prayoga to succeed. Persons with Gayatri or any other strong upasana are seldom affected by prayogas. In fact Lalita Sahasra nama, in its phala sruti mentions that a person doing the Sahasra nama thrice a day is immune even to a pratyangira prayoga (kritya). This is like saying "I have no stick to beat any body, but I have a medicine that makes me immune to snake bite" as a great man puts it. The other route of course, is the Abhicara route that repels any prayogas and does counter prayogas - for this one needs to be highly trained. This is like saying "I have a stick to beat, and I will kill snakes" - it depends on fate and skill whether you kill the snake or the snake bites you. But all this is not spirituality - it is just the subtle body dynamics and apparently esoteric because that can be experienced not by gross but by subtle senses. Even the

identification of mantra devatas as per horoscopes falls in the same realm. That which is beyond the karmic body and subtle senses, the causal principle, the one whose manifest form is that causal principle and whose un-manifest form is the absolute, from where these trifles are part of the grand and effortlessly played game, the spiritual principle, can hardly be comprehended through the understanding of these dynamics! I am also tempted to add, that talking of "spirituality" of a horoscope is also no big utility exercise as Bhaskar ji noted. After all, to see what spirituality some body with his horoscope can achieve, one should himself understand its nature - which is so rare in the first place and someone who has that vision has hardly any use for a horoscope! Shankarpanditarjun2004 <panditarjun2004 Sent: Tue, October 13, 2009 10:50:17 AM Re: Some Black Magic done on me.......

dear friends

as bhaskarji has mentioned rightly, black magic and evil eye is a dangerous subject which is best if not pursued. to give an allegory it is like a plumber who cleans the sewerage and dirty drain waters and sometimes he gets asphyxiated and dies too dealing with the dirt.

during marriage ceremonies, generally from a day before the muhurat both the bride and the groom are kept indoors in auspicious poojas and rituals and are not permitted to go outside till marriage.

it is true that adi sankara was subjected to blackmagic, which was cured by one of his disciples. even vivekananda was subjected to that once. mother teresa was also exorcised once which is why she was denied sainthood.

however, this subject known as abhichara in vedas was mentioned elaborately which was used even by some kings and demigods. creating white magic and casting spells is also part of this subject.

either black or white, magic is a superimposition on the destiny or fate of the native because of which reason the doer (tantrik or the magician) bears the full brunt. so naturally if he causes negative suffering to others, he too suffers. but in rare cases like jesus, shirdisaibaba, ramakrishna, they took the suffering of others and gods would only be pleased by the superimposition of making a native free from suffering. for such divine acts, the doer gets the blessings and extra energies and strength from the god for their selfless service to the world at large. white magic like vasikaran to get a woman by deceit is akin to blackmagic and the doer gets negative results and is unethical.

most practitioners of magic remain single and myself learnt this subject deeply and as per the advise of gurus and common sense, stick only to healing (curing) and rarely some white magic is done or spells cast to create a congenial environment for a native.

bengal and kerala are the two states where there used to be the country's best known magicians. mehandipur balaji (hanuman) temple in rajasthan and the chotanikkara bhagawati temple in kerala are two places where any possessed person or victim of black magic get cured easily. but these places are not meant for visit by normal people and natives without any problem may refrain from visiting them.

sea salt is the most simplest cost effective remedy which is used by the traditional families to remove evil eye and also some red chillies put on coal etc.

according to ancient scriptures, pratyangira homam is the best and most effective remedy for evils and black magic.

with best wishes and blessings

pandit arjun

Dear Sirs,

// After all, to see what spirituality some body with his horoscope can achieve, one should himself understand its nature - which is so rare in the first place and someone who has that vision has hardly any use for a horoscope! //

Well said. I would not check My Horoscope to know my spiritual nature and progress. I know it already.

For example every native himself knows (In first person of a imaginary native) Through Introspection - "I know myself how many alcoholic drinks I take daily every night. I know how many times I smoked today. I know how many times I had bad carnal thoughts today while I looked at my beautiful young lady servant when she was working. I know how much money I gift to her, just to impress her, without my wife knowing about it. I know how many times I scold my wife for no reason just for Ego sake. I know ho many times I scold my little children just to maintain Law and order in m y house and show m y superiority. I know how much I can earn, yet I dont earn out of laziness. I know how much I envy my cousin who earns much better than me, and with whom my wife speaks sweetly which I dont like . I know how many bad words I use when speaking with anybody. I know I speak cruelly with my mother everyday and dont look after my father well. I know I sit only for 1 minute in daily Pooja and many times leave home even without doing this 1 minute Pooja. I know how many malas of japa I do daily, which I dont do at all... etc"

The above native , why does he need his Horoscope to know how much spiritual he is ? He knows what are his shortcomings and he knows unless he tries to improve upon them, there is no sense in talking about spirituality in Horoscopes.

Those who have cleared their shortcomings do not need Horoscopes at all , but just need to go better day by day, on the ladders upwards on their climb and esclataion towards spirituality..

regards/Bhaskar.

, ShankaraBharadwaj Khandavalli <shankarabharadwaj wrote:>> "either black or white, magic is a superimposition on the destiny or> fate of the native because of which reason the doer (tantrik or the> magician) bears the full brunt."> > Prayogas and their consequences, just like any other physical damage, fall well within the realm of karma. What one receives through these, is also one of the several ways in which beings experience their karma phala. Just the way the doer of a damage creates karmic influence on himself, the one doing a prayoga also does. However, since such things alter the course of life, and they work at the subtle and not just gross level, their effects would be bigger. > > Which is basically the reason why Sankara or any other great man is very judicious in repelling such prayogas. They sometimes repel, but sometimes prefer to just bear with them, knowing fully well what they are. After all, someone like Sankara would hardly be affected by something unless he allows himself to be affected! > > For repeling trivial prayogas, things like salt or anything> would actually work. For stronger ones it needs strong upasana to> resist. > > There are both the routes - the easier route is doing things that do not allow any prayoga to succeed. Persons with Gayatri or any other strong upasana are seldom affected by prayogas. In fact Lalita Sahasra nama, in its phala sruti mentions that a person doing the Sahasra nama thrice a day is immune even to a pratyangira prayoga (kritya). This is like saying "I have no stick to beat any body, but I have a medicine that makes me immune to snake bite" as a great man puts it. The other route of course, is the Abhicara route that repels any prayogas and does counter prayogas - for this one needs to be highly trained. This is like saying "I have a stick to beat, and I will kill snakes" - it depends on fate and skill whether you kill the snake or the snake bites you. > > But all this is not spirituality - it is just the subtle body dynamics and apparently esoteric because that can be experienced not by gross but by subtle senses. Even the identification of mantra devatas as per horoscopes falls in the same realm. That which is beyond the karmic body and subtle senses, the causal principle, the one whose manifest form is that causal principle and whose un-manifest form is the absolute, from where these trifles are part of the grand and effortlessly played game, the spiritual principle, can hardly be comprehended through the understanding of these dynamics! > > I am also tempted to add, that talking of "spirituality" of a horoscope is also no big utility exercise as Bhaskar ji noted. After all, to see what spirituality some body with his horoscope can achieve, one should himself understand its nature - which is so rare in the first place and someone who has that vision has hardly any use for a horoscope! > > Shankar> > > > ________________________________> panditarjun2004 panditarjun2004 > Tue, October 13, 2009 10:50:17 AM> Re: Some Black Magic done on me.......> > > dear friends> > as bhaskarji has mentioned rightly, black magic and evil eye is a dangerous subject which is best if not pursued. to give an allegory it is like a plumber who cleans the sewerage and dirty drain waters and sometimes he gets asphyxiated and dies too dealing with the dirt.> > during marriage ceremonies, generally from a day before the muhurat both the bride and the groom are kept indoors in auspicious poojas and rituals and are not permitted to go outside till marriage.> > it is true that adi sankara was subjected to blackmagic, which was cured by one of his disciples. even vivekananda was subjected to that once. mother teresa was also exorcised once which is why she was denied sainthood.> > however, this subject known as abhichara in vedas was mentioned elaborately which was used even by some kings and demigods. creating white magic and casting spells is also part of this subject.> > either black or white, magic is a superimposition on the destiny or fate of the native because of which reason the doer (tantrik or the magician) bears the full brunt. so naturally if he causes negative suffering to others, he too suffers. but in rare cases like jesus, shirdisaibaba, ramakrishna, they took the suffering of others and gods would only be pleased by the superimposition of making a native free from suffering. for such divine acts, the doer gets the blessings and extra energies and strength from the god for their selfless service to the world at large. white magic like vasikaran to get a woman by deceit is akin to blackmagic and the doer gets negative results and is unethical.> > most practitioners of magic remain single and myself learnt this subject deeply and as per the advise of gurus and common sense, stick only to healing (curing) and rarely some white magic is done or spells cast to create a congenial environment for a native.> > bengal and kerala are the two states where there used to be the country's best known magicians. mehandipur balaji (hanuman) temple in rajasthan and the chotanikkara bhagawati temple in kerala are two places where any possessed person or victim of black magic get cured easily. but these places are not meant for visit by normal people and natives without any problem may refrain from visiting them.> > sea salt is the most simplest cost effective remedy which is used by the traditional families to remove evil eye and also some red chillies put on coal etc.> > according to ancient scriptures, pratyangira homam is the best and most effective remedy for evils and black magic.> > with best wishes and blessings> pandit arjun>

Respected Bhaskarji,

very well written atleast you are aware that you make mistakes and acknowledge it..i again repeat you are man with golden heart.

Regards.

Vandana Mishra--- On Wed, 10/14/09, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Re: Some Black Magic done on me....... Date: Wednesday, October 14, 2009, 8:04 AM

Dear Sirs,

// After all, to see what spirituality some body with his horoscope can achieve, one should himself understand its nature - which is so rare in the first place and someone who has that vision has hardly any use for a horoscope! //

Well said. I would not check My Horoscope to know my spiritual nature and progress. I know it already.

For example every native himself knows (In first person of a imaginary native) Through Introspection - "I know myself how many alcoholic drinks I take daily every night. I know how many times I smoked today. I know how many times I had bad carnal thoughts today while I looked at my beautiful young lady servant when she was working. I know how much money I gift to her, just to impress her, without my wife knowing about it. I know how many times I scold my wife for no reason just for Ego sake. I know ho many times I scold my little children just to maintain Law and order in m y house and show m y superiority. I know how much I can earn, yet I dont earn out of laziness. I know how much I envy my cousin who earns much better than me, and with whom my wife speaks sweetly which I dont like . I know how many bad words I use when speaking with anybody. I know I speak cruelly with my mother everyday and dont look after my

father well. I know I sit only for 1 minute in daily Pooja and many times leave home even without doing this 1 minute Pooja. I know how many malas of japa I do daily, which I dont do at all... etc"

The above native , why does he need his Horoscope to know how much spiritual he is ? He knows what are his shortcomings and he knows unless he tries to improve upon them, there is no sense in talking about spirituality in Horoscopes.

Those who have cleared their shortcomings do not need Horoscopes at all , but just need to go better day by day, on the ladders upwards on their climb and esclataion towards spirituality. .

regards/Bhaskar.

ancient_indian_ astrology, ShankaraBharadwaj Khandavalli <shankarabharadwaj@ ...> wrote:>> "either black or white, magic is a superimposition on the destiny or> fate of the native because of which reason the doer (tantrik or the> magician) bears the full brunt."> > Prayogas and their consequences, just like any other physical damage, fall well within the realm of karma. What one receives through these, is also one of the several ways in which beings experience their karma phala. Just the way the doer of a damage creates karmic influence on himself, the one doing a prayoga also does. However, since such things alter the course of life, and they work at the subtle and not just gross level, their effects would be bigger. > > Which is basically the reason why Sankara or any other great man is very judicious in repelling such prayogas. They sometimes repel, but

sometimes prefer to just bear with them, knowing fully well what they are. After all, someone like Sankara would hardly be affected by something unless he allows himself to be affected! > > For repeling trivial prayogas, things like salt or anything> would actually work. For stronger ones it needs strong upasana to> resist. > > There are both the routes - the easier route is doing things that do not allow any prayoga to succeed. Persons with Gayatri or any other strong upasana are seldom affected by prayogas. In fact Lalita Sahasra nama, in its phala sruti mentions that a person doing the Sahasra nama thrice a day is immune even to a pratyangira prayoga (kritya). This is like saying "I have no stick to beat any body, but I have a medicine that makes me immune to snake bite" as a great man puts it. The other route of course, is the Abhicara route that repels any prayogas and does counter prayogas - for this one

needs to be highly trained. This is like saying "I have a stick to beat, and I will kill snakes" - it depends on fate and skill whether you kill the snake or the snake bites you. > > But all this is not spirituality - it is just the subtle body dynamics and apparently esoteric because that can be experienced not by gross but by subtle senses. Even the identification of mantra devatas as per horoscopes falls in the same realm. That which is beyond the karmic body and subtle senses, the causal principle, the one whose manifest form is that causal principle and whose un-manifest form is the absolute, from where these trifles are part of the grand and effortlessly played game, the spiritual principle, can hardly be comprehended through the understanding of these dynamics! > > I am also tempted to add, that talking of "spirituality" of a horoscope is also no big utility exercise as Bhaskar ji noted. After all, to see what

spirituality some body with his horoscope can achieve, one should himself understand its nature - which is so rare in the first place and someone who has that vision has hardly any use for a horoscope! > > Shankar> > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> panditarjun2004 panditarjun2004@ ...> ancient_indian_ astrology> Tue, October 13, 2009 10:50:17 AM> [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Some Black Magic done on me.......> > > dear friends> > as bhaskarji has mentioned rightly, black magic and evil eye is a dangerous subject which is best if not pursued. to give an allegory it is like a plumber who cleans the sewerage and dirty drain waters and sometimes he gets asphyxiated and dies too dealing with the dirt.> > during marriage ceremonies, generally from a day before the muhurat both the bride

and the groom are kept indoors in auspicious poojas and rituals and are not permitted to go outside till marriage.> > it is true that adi sankara was subjected to blackmagic, which was cured by one of his disciples. even vivekananda was subjected to that once. mother teresa was also exorcised once which is why she was denied sainthood.> > however, this subject known as abhichara in vedas was mentioned elaborately which was used even by some kings and demigods. creating white magic and casting spells is also part of this subject.> > either black or white, magic is a superimposition on the destiny or fate of the native because of which reason the doer (tantrik or the magician) bears the full brunt. so naturally if he causes negative suffering to others, he too suffers. but in rare cases like jesus, shirdisaibaba, ramakrishna, they took the suffering of others and gods would only be pleased by the superimposition

of making a native free from suffering. for such divine acts, the doer gets the blessings and extra energies and strength from the god for their selfless service to the world at large. white magic like vasikaran to get a woman by deceit is akin to blackmagic and the doer gets negative results and is unethical.> > most practitioners of magic remain single and myself learnt this subject deeply and as per the advise of gurus and common sense, stick only to healing (curing) and rarely some white magic is done or spells cast to create a congenial environment for a native.> > bengal and kerala are the two states where there used to be the country's best known magicians. mehandipur balaji (hanuman) temple in rajasthan and the chotanikkara bhagawati temple in kerala are two places where any possessed person or victim of black magic get cured easily. but these places are not meant for visit by normal people and natives without any

problem may refrain from visiting them.> > sea salt is the most simplest cost effective remedy which is used by the traditional families to remove evil eye and also some red chillies put on coal etc.> > according to ancient scriptures, pratyangira homam is the best and most effective remedy for evils and black magic.> > with best wishes and blessings> pandit arjun>

Dear Akhilji,

My native place is not very far off from your birth place so i am little aware

about it but never come across any live example. but,it is really sad to know

that you faced so much trauma in your life b'coz of black magic.may God help you

to overcome all those sad memories,as memories are dead moment of past.just be

courageous try to come out of it.

God bless you.

Vandana Mishra

, Akhil Mishra <astro6301

wrote:

>

> Dear Gopi ji and friends

> Yes , I believe and strongly believe , on black  magic  and  ghost,  it

doesn’t matter  how much  I am qualified ( qualification  and  if  I am

alive it is only by grace of god).

>  

> I born  in very interior  and poor  part of UP   chitrakut (UP

Bundelkhand), when I was teenager about 15 years  old  , I went through 

such  magical  incident.

>  

>  Meri chchai ( aunt)  unko  kisi telia massan  ne pakd liya tha , us telia

masssan ne  mere youger brother ko   maar dala jab who 3 saal ka tha, he 

who 8 quintal kaa  mitti ka manda  utha kar phek deta tha, meri mother  jab 

chakki  main atta pistee thi ,  tho upper part chakka hawa main  apne aap

udta tha, usne meri  bhains ( buffalo) ko  patak  dia , uska  right hand

leg  damage  ho gya,  mere mother ka right hand  break kar diya. Jab meri

chchai  danto ko  ragadti thi   to duan nikalta tha, who mnajr abhi bhi main

nahi bhula.

>  

> Lekin mere paas aise koi science nahi hai , aisa instrument nahi ki main proof

de sakoon, kyo ki us time per video camera  nahi hota tha.

> So brother you know  one hindi famous word “ Ja tan Lage , ta tan janeeâ€

> Why I have written in hindi, because, I am unable to explain  in real words

with real spirite. So main bhagwan  se yahi prarthna karta hoon  ki  kisi kao

aisa  samna na karna pade.

>  

> Regards

>  

> Dr Mishra

> --- On Mon, 10/12/09, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

>

>

> Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish

> Re: Some Black Magic done on me.......

>

> Received: Monday, October 12, 2009, 6:17 AM

>

>

>  

>

>

>

>

> One cannot but believe, if there are many such instances in his circle

> of contacts or relatives or own house. One cannot help but believe in

> these. It is very much a part of a of the Indian cultutal setup, and is

> being used throughout India , which one cannot deny . Because a man on a

> island has never seen the television, would not deny its existence. This

> is quite normal and a regualr hapennings in small towns like Bikaner and

> even big cities like Calcutta. If one actually wishes to see this, then

> go to Mehandipur Balaji, a Hanuman temple in rajasthan, but go there

> only if you have the strength of spirit or else if you see the cases

> coming there for cure, you will fall unconscious out of fear.

>

> regards/Bhaskar.

>

> ancient_indian_ astrology, " gopalakrishna "

> <gopi_b927@ ..> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Doc,

> > Do you believe in such practices as a research doctor?I am surprised

> and

> > curious aswell...... .

> > Love and regards,

> > gopi.

> > ancient_indian_ astrology, Akhil Mishra

> > astro6301@ wrote:

> > >

> > > Bhaskar ji

> > >

> > > What happened , really you face such problem,What people get

> > from black magic.

> > > Regards

> > > Dr Mishra

> > >

> > > --- On Sun, 10/11/09, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:

> > >

> > > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@

> > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Some Black Magic done on

> me.......

> > > ancient_indian_ astrology

> > > Received: Sunday, October 11, 2009, 7:01 PM

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > One Member from this Group has tried some black

> > Magic on me last night.. I warn the member not to do this again,

> because

> > this time I will see to it that not even his two year old grandchild

> is

> > spared, and his whole race is finished within 6 months, leaving no

> trace

> > of his descendant or ancestry , for good. I assure you, I can better

> any

> > type of Black Magic if I get down to contending it. And not even

> re-send

> > it back to you, but also send some additional ghouls alongwith, for

> your

> > discomfort and company.

> > >

> > > Do not meddle in this evil, and do not force me into it. This is my

> > advise to the member. I am guarded by the fiercest of keepers , so

> stay

> > away please.....before its too late to retrack my steps.

> > >

> > > Bhaskar.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _

> > > Ask a question on any topic and get answers from real people. Go to

> > Answers and share what you know at http://ca.answers.

> > >

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Looking for the perfect gift? Give the gift of Flickr!

>

> http://www.flickr.com/gift/

>

• 10 months later...