IndiaDivine.org

Venus in second under influence of saturn

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Vandana ji,

Shukra doosre ghar mein hai ya nahin, shani hai ya nahin, ye to maloom nahin, but ek aur gazal hai, jo shayad pasand aaye,

"kabhi kisi ko mukkammil jahan nahin milta, kabhi zamin to kabhi aasman nahin milta....

jise bhi dekhiye, woh apne aap mein gum hai, zuban mili hai magar humzuban nahin milta.....

Kindly do enlighten us as to why Venus in Second house will make one learn or recite "gazals".

best wishes,

Mouji

S.C. Kursija <sckursija Sent: Mon, October 12, 2009 1:15:06 PMRe: Re: Application of Amsas (Divisions)

Dear Neelam Gupta,

It is always healthy to express your views independently with out any bias/ prejudice. I have full regards and respect for Sh. KN Rao, he is my astrology guru. .I have studied under his guidance and taught in BVB under his guidance. All his books are with me. I have value for his opinion. But still we have difference of opinion. I do nor favour to analyse the varga chart independently and construct the chart as per his advise. I have same respect for the Dr. BV Raman and all his books are with me. He freely and frankly said to me that he does not know the remedies and advise me in writing that I should consult some one other for the same, when I said to him that by telling the people that he is running the dasha of Saturn or Rahu or Sade satti etc. He is creating fear psychosis among the people. Same is the case with Sh Santhanam. He encouraged me to write in Times of Astrology. There are so many other astrologers who are contributing for the

development of Astrology. Still our predictions fails because we have to work unitedly and hard to understand the astrology still more and deeply. We are failure in Mundane.

So please do not get disturbed by difference of opinion and people may contradict your favourid teacher. Sh. KN Rao has difference of opinion with Dr. BVRaman though both have worked together.

Good thought may come from every direction.

Sarve santu sukhina.--- On Mon, 10/12/09, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@ gmail.com> wrote:

neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@ gmail.com>Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Application of Amsas (Divisions)ancient_indian_ astrologyMonday, October 12, 2009, 10:23 AM

Dear Sreenadh ji,I do not wish to argue with someone who thinks only he is RIGHT and all others, even those luminaries like KN Rao and BV Raman are WRONG! Truth must be seen in many ways, if we do not agree on that, all arguments must stop. It is not acceptable that you call the divine souls like KNR and their immense body of work foolish and stupid. Their contribution to Jyotish is unparalleled and you are not yet qualified to pass any judgment!I do not need to learn 'How to read Amshas' from you because I am confident of my learning as taught by my Gurus. Being humble is not being WRONG! Your messages reek of egotism, better check out! Anyways, you are free to stay with your view points just as I am free to move on my chosen path. I withdraw myself from these futile arguments.Thanks and RegardsNeelamPS: Archaeology is good and must be pursued, but one cannot eat in the

half-vessels which are dug out!

it is written in JATAK BHARNAM when venus is placed in 2h,a native has special interst in music and songs,why sat;s house because acc.to some classic sat is karaka of music as it is a airy planet.saturn reps,old, tradional and classicsm..,so one is more into ghazal,sheroshayri,etc.

Regards.

Vandana Mishra

--- On Tue, 10/13/09, Manoj Kumar <mouji99 wrote:

Manoj Kumar <mouji99Re: Re: Venus in second under influence of saturn Date: Tuesday, October 13, 2009, 9:47 AM

Dear Vandana ji,

Shukra doosre ghar mein hai ya nahin, shani hai ya nahin, ye to maloom nahin, but ek aur gazal hai, jo shayad pasand aaye,

"kabhi kisi ko mukkammil jahan nahin milta, kabhi zamin to kabhi aasman nahin milta....

jise bhi dekhiye, woh apne aap mein gum hai, zuban mili hai magar humzuban nahin milta.....

Kindly do enlighten us as to why Venus in Second house will make one learn or recite "gazals".

best wishes,

Mouji

S.C. Kursija <sckursija >ancient_indian_ astrologyMon, October 12, 2009 1:15:06 PMRe: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Application of Amsas (Divisions)

Dear Neelam Gupta,

It is always healthy to express your views independently with out any bias/ prejudice. I have full regards and respect for Sh. KN Rao, he is my astrology guru. .I have studied under his guidance and taught in BVB under his guidance. All his books are with me. I have value for his opinion. But still we have difference of opinion. I do nor favour to analyse the varga chart independently and construct the chart as per his advise. I have same respect for the Dr. BV Raman and all his books are with me. He freely and frankly said to me that he does not know the remedies and advise me in writing that I should consult some one other for the same, when I said to him that by telling the people that he is running the dasha of Saturn or Rahu or Sade satti etc. He is creating fear psychosis among the people. Same is the case with Sh Santhanam. He encouraged me to write in Times of Astrology. There are so many other astrologers who are contributing for the

development of Astrology. Still our predictions fails because we have to work unitedly and hard to understand the astrology still more and deeply. We are failure in Mundane.

So please do not get disturbed by difference of opinion and people may contradict your favourid teacher. Sh. KN Rao has difference of opinion with Dr. BVRaman though both have worked together.

Sarve santu sukhina.--- On Mon, 10/12/09, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@ gmail.com> wrote:

neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@ gmail.com>Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Application of Amsas (Divisions)ancient_indian_ astrologyMonday, October 12, 2009, 10:23 AM

Dear Sreenadh ji,I do not wish to argue with someone who thinks only he is RIGHT and all others, even those luminaries like KN Rao and BV Raman are WRONG! Truth must be seen in many ways, if we do not agree on that, all arguments must stop. It is not acceptable that you call the divine souls like KNR and their immense body of work foolish and stupid. Their contribution to Jyotish is unparalleled and you are not yet qualified to pass any judgment!I do not need to learn 'How to read Amshas' from you because I am confident of my learning as taught by my Gurus. Being humble is not being WRONG! Your messages reek of egotism, better check out! Anyways, you are free to stay with your view points just as I am free to move on my chosen path. I withdraw myself from these futile arguments.Thanks and RegardsNeelamPS: Archaeology is good and must be pursued, but one cannot eat in the

Ok

Vandna Misra <vandana_mishra_91 Sent: Tue, October 13, 2009 4:15:41 PMRe: Re: Venus in second under influence of saturn

it is written in JATAK BHARNAM when venus is placed in 2h,a native has special interst in music and songs,why sat;s house because acc.to some classic sat is karaka of music as it is a airy planet.saturn reps,old, tradional and classicsm.., so one is more into ghazal,sheroshayri, etc.

Regards.

Vandana Mishra

--- On Tue, 10/13/09, Manoj Kumar <mouji99 > wrote:

Manoj Kumar <mouji99 >Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Venus in second under influence of saturnancient_indian_ astrologyTuesday, October 13, 2009, 9:47 AM

Dear Vandana ji,

best wishes,

Mouji

S.C. Kursija <sckursija >ancient_indian_ astrologyMon, October 12, 2009 1:15:06 PMRe: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Application of Amsas (Divisions)

Dear Neelam Gupta,

Does help in singing. Do not know what type though.Chiranjiv Mehta

--- On Tue, 13/10/09, Manoj Kumar <mouji99 wrote:Manoj Kumar <mouji99Re: Re: Venus in second under influence of saturn Date: Tuesday, 13 October, 2009, 3:17 PM

Dear Vandana ji,

best wishes,

Mouji

Dear Neelam Gupta,

Add whatever you love to the India homepage. Try now!