Sri Lanka - Stock Market crash

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Seniors,

So, the stock market crashes.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/business/8314180.stm

Fraud case hits Sri Lankan shares

Probably Renu-ji could give further knowledge about this .. and how

it could be related with Sri Lankan B'Chart etc.

regards

Chakraborty

On Behalf Of renunwThursday, October 15, 2009 11:45 AM Subject: Re: Please can anyone advice me for my problem

Dear Neelam ji,Thanks for your clarification. //Next best to this is a strong Guru in kendras,which gives a wonderful support to life.Another feature which I notice here is a strong (exalted) Rahu in 3H which is again like a rock support. This exists in both the charts.//Even the chart I spoke about is gifted with above two planetary placements. But Guru has the company of 8th lord Venus...which may negate the positive side of Guru.blessings,Renu , neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 wrote:>> Dear Renu ji,> > I would give due importance to a strong Guru in 1/5/9. It is said that all> doshas are removed with this singular placement.> Next best to this is a strong Guru in kendras,which gives a wonderful> support to life.> > Another feature which I notice here is a strong (exalted) Rahu in 3H which> is again like a rock support. This exists in both the charts.> I will wait for Manoj ji's Goel ji's and Manoj ji's take on this. I am not> in any case a staunch follower of Guna Melapak etc.> > Regards> Neelam> > > 2009/10/14 renunw <renunw> > >> >> > Dear Neelam ji,> >> > The girl is Pisces Lagna and AMY in the 8th house. I am aware of a couple,> > very much in love [according to them], where the boy has AMY in the 8th> > [Pisces Lagna]. The girl doesn't have this Yoga, and every astrologer to> > whom the girl's parents take the charts for tallying speaks against a> > marriage between them due to this specific Yoga and its placement. According> > to them he should marry a girl having the same Yoga.> >> > In the example given by you, though the girl has this Yoga, the boy does> > not..yet they are happy.... and that is how they should be!> >> > Hence is there any validity that if one party has this Yoga, the other> > party also should have it in order to lead a happy marital life?> >> > Kindly explain...thanks.> >> > blessings,> >> > Renu> >> >> > <%40>,> > neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@> wrote:> > >> > > Dear Mouji ji, Goel ji and all,> > >> > > Please check for this couple with 14.5 points in Ashtkoota matching. They> > > are married and happy!> > >> > > Boy...26-11-1983, 1430 hrs, Delhi, Girl 22-2-1984, 0829 hrs, Delhi. Boy> > > Muslim Girl Hindu> > >> > > Regards> > > Neelam> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > 2009/10/14 Manoj Kumar <mouji99@>> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > I am interested in Charts, where according to Guna Melapak, Ashta koot> > or> > > Dasha Koot, where the matching points are below 18 and 5 respectively and> > > the marriages are happy. Please help in providing such charts because> > here> > > lies a beautiful contradiction.> > > >> > > > regards,> > > >> > > > Mouji> > > >> > > > ________________________________> > > > gopal krishna goel <g.k.goel@>> > > > <%40>> > > > Tue, October 13, 2009 6:00:08 PM> > > > RE: Please can anyone advice me for> > my> > > problem> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > Dear Ghosh ji,> > > > According to Mahurta classics:> > > > the best maching is if Astakoota guna are in between 22 to 28> > > > If guna are in between 16 to 21 or 29to 32 the matching will be of> > middle> > > order.> > > > In former case there will be disagreements and in later case spouse> > will> > > not even try to caution each other for fear of friction> > > > If guna are more than 32 , the couple do not interfere with each others> > > wrong habits which is not good for marriage.> > > > Regards,> > > >> > > >> > > > G. K. Goel> > > >> > > >> > >> >> > > >>This Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway, New Delhi, India. The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.