IndiaDivine.org

Importance of Bhav chalit

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Namaste Mr. Kursija ji,

If we really see the original texts, they never made any EARTH centric

as the final one.....for we are on earth and it makes sense to make it

as a center point though the reality is earth is revolving around Sun.

Our ancients inferred and thought everything from earth perspective i.e.

relative calculations, but never asserted that earth is revolving around

Sun. For our astrology the astronomy was all relative to earth only.

As for the Old is Gold idiom, it holds good here also unlike ordinary

scientists working at NASA and elsewhere, our seers had divine vision ,

hence the idiom holds good.

Sripati might have made a valid comment on Chalit chart, but similar to

the current state of KP System, where the tool worked excellently in the

hands of Sri Late Krishnamoorthy, but later there was NO true

lineage.....hence it is trying hard to be popular.....

With regards,

Sreeram_Srinivas

Dear Sreeram ji,

hands of Sri Late Krishnamoorthy, but later there was NO truelineage.....hence it is trying hard to be popular.....With regards,Sreeram_Srinivas

Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:03 pm

Show Message Option

View SourceUse Fixed Width FontUnwrap Lines

"Sre_eram" <sreeram64 Sre_eram Offline Send Email

//but similar to > the current state of KP System, where the tool worked excellently in the> hands of Sri Late Krishnamoorthy, but later there was NO true> lineage.....hence it is trying hard to be popular.....//

Late ShriKrishnamurthys disciple, Late Shri Kasbe ji, Late Shri Kasbejis disciple Late Shri Sahasne ji, and Late Shri Sahasne jis disciple Myself, Bhaskar. This is a true lineage, and I never tried hard to be popular. You will agree that I am already popular and successful too, and on the best sites of the world working as Celebrity astrologer for all of them, you name it, Astrolife, MSN, NDTV, Ganesha speaks,CNBC, and now coming soon on Rediff. And mind it I have never approached anyof them for a tie-up, but they have done so. You cannot produce a single mail person who will tell you that I approached any of these.

Shripathi Padhaty of BhavaChalit involes making many mansions of the Chart and not the ordinary BhavaChalit, and therefore not many who can predict from such a chart with many divisions, hence it is not popular, and not because it does not work.

Nice to know that you are here and watching. Just last week I enquired about you to Sreenadhji and remembered you, asking about you, sinve you were not be seen for a long period of time, and was told that you are busy and occupied.

Best wishes,

Bhaskar.

, "Sre_eram" <sreeram64 wrote:>> > Namaste Mr. Kursija ji,> > If we really see the original texts, they never made any EARTH centric> as the final one.....for we are on earth and it makes sense to make it> as a center point though the reality is earth is revolving around Sun.> Our ancients inferred and thought everything from earth perspective i.e.> relative calculations, but never asserted that earth is revolving around> Sun. For our astrology the astronomy was all relative to earth only.> > As for the Old is Gold idiom, it holds good here also unlike ordinary> scientists working at NASA and elsewhere, our seers had divine vision ,> hence the idiom holds good.> > Sripati might have made a valid comment on Chalit chart, but similar to> the current state of KP System, where the tool worked excellently in the> hands of Sri Late Krishnamoorthy, but later there was NO true> lineage.....hence it is trying hard to be popular.....> > With regards,> > Sreeram_Srinivas>