IndiaDivine.org

orthodox and heterodox Indian schools-interelationship

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I have attached a chart that I have quickly drawn to illustrate the interelationship among the various philosophical systems of India. I have included the key players as relevant to the ongoing discussion. Those who are interested may go through the chart. I have read Utkal ji's post and am in the process of replying to it. In spite of time constraints I will do what I can. It is turning out to be a long post...Till then please see the attached chart.Regards,Satya Prakash

Get more done like never before with 7 Mail. Learn more.

1 of 1 Photo(s)

Dear Satya Prakash ji, Thanks. That is a much informative diagram that helps us much in correlating various philosophical systems! You are taking much effort - and it is becoming much beneficial to us all. I loved that diagram - well done! Love and Regards,Sreenadh , Dr Satya Prakash Choudhary <backtocosmicroots wrote:>> > I have attached a chart that I have quickly drawn to illustrate the interelationship among the various philosophical systems of India. I have included the key players as relevant to the ongoing discussion. Those who are interested may go through the chart. I have read Utkal ji's post and am in the process of replying to it. In spite of time constraints I will do what I can. It is turning out to be a long post...Till then please see the attached chart.> > Regards,> Satya Prakash> > > > ________________________________> Get more done like never before with 7 Mail.> Learn more: http://au.overview.mail./>