IndiaDivine.org

predicting marriage - a live case: Thanks

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Neelam ji, Bhaskarji, Goel ji, Manoj Ji, Chandu ji,Renu ji, Trivedi ji, Amit ji, Dhanjayan ji, Bohra ji,

Utkal ji, Gopi Ji, Vijay ji, Mishra ji,

My sincere thanks to each one of you for the inputs and time. It was indeed a great learning exercise and I enjoyed it with a pinch of salt. Almighty has bestowed all of us with a free will and destiny...in between is the life and all the good deeds realize through divine intervention and guidance.

( Srreenandh ji: Thanks to you too, I still hope you will spare some time with correct time ;)

I thank each one of you for being that inspiration , I shall keep the group posted on the proceedings.

p.s.Neelam ji: you have made the mail exchange read like an Agatha Christie :-) another natural talent?

Best regards

Animesh "Roshan"

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Sent: Wed, October 21, 2009 11:58:33 AM Re: predicting marriage - a live case

Dear all,This is the reason why I always say that do not predict more than whatis required. Sometimes when we speak less it creates a problem, andsometimes when we speak more. In astrology it is always better to speakto a client only as much is required. This poor member was only askingabout when he would get married, while many here choose to talk negativeabout his marriage Life, and I think someone also wrote about othermatters which was not proper, and this member now what enthusiasm has heleft for, to marry after having been told that his marriage Life wouldnot be happy ?Dont we all astrologers bear the sin jointly for having spoken aboutwhat we should not have ?Let this be a lesson to us for future.best wishes,Bhaskar.ancient_indian_ astrology, neelam gupta<neelamgupta07@ ...> wrote:>> Dear All,>> Please find the two files>> An experience of internet astrology> Predicting marriage for Roshan.>> in the files section>http://groups. / group/ancient_ indian_astrology Neelam% 20Gu\pta/>> My best wishes to Roshan ji and I would request him to keep the group> updated on the developments regarding his marriage.>> Regards> Neelam>

Dear Roshan ji,In fact I should thank you for allowing us to discuss your chart. and your open and honest feedback.It is heartwarming to find genuine persons on this virtual reality.I am grateful to you for giving your permission to make our private exchange public for the benefit of the group.

I enjoyed reporting this to our friends in the forum as it was indeed an interesting experience.Best Wishes Neelam2009/10/21 rossin ucile <kandisa_ur

Dear Neelam ji, Bhaskarji, Goel ji, Manoj Ji, Chandu ji,Renu ji, Trivedi ji, Amit ji, Dhanjayan ji, Bohra ji,

Utkal ji, Gopi Ji, Vijay ji, Mishra ji,

My sincere thanks to each one of you for the inputs and time. It was indeed a great learning exercise and I enjoyed it with a pinch of salt. Almighty has bestowed all of us with a free will and destiny...in between is the life and all the good deeds realize through divine intervention and guidance.

( Srreenandh ji: Thanks to you too, I still hope you will spare some time with correct time ;)

I thank each one of you for being that inspiration , I shall keep the group posted on the proceedings.

p.s.Neelam ji:  you have made the mail exchange read like an Agatha Christie :-) another natural talent?

Best regards

Animesh " Roshan "

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish

Wed, October 21, 2009 11:58:33 AM Re: predicting marriage - a live case

Dear all,This is the reason why I always say that do not predict more than whatis required. Sometimes when we speak less it creates a problem, andsometimes when we speak more. In astrology it is always better to speak

to a client only as much is required. This poor member was only askingabout when he would get married, while many here choose to talk negativeabout his marriage Life, and I think someone also wrote about other

matters which was not proper, and this member now what enthusiasm has heleft for, to marry after having been told that his marriage Life wouldnot be happy ?Dont we all astrologers bear the sin jointly for having spoken about

what we should not have ?Let this be a lesson to us for future.best wishes,Bhaskar.ancient_indian_ astrology, neelam gupta

<neelamgupta07@ ...> wrote:>> Dear All,>> Please find the two files>> An experience of internet astrology> Predicting marriage for Roshan.>> in the files section

>http://groups. / group/ancient_ indian_astrology Neelam% 20Gu\pta/>

> My best wishes to Roshan ji and I would request him to keep the group> updated on the developments regarding his marriage.>> Regards> Neelam>