IndiaDivine.org

predicting marriage - a live case: Thanks

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Roshan ji,thank you very much ......Love and regards,gopi. , rossin ucile <kandisa_ur wrote:>> Dear Neelam ji, Bhaskarji, Goel ji, Manoj Ji, Chandu ji,Renu ji, Trivedi ji, Amit ji, Dhanjayan ji, Bohra ji,> Utkal ji, Gopi Ji, Vijay ji, Mishra ji,> > My sincere thanks to each one of you for the inputs and time. It was indeed a great learning exercise and I enjoyed it with a pinch of salt. Almighty has bestowed all of us with a free will and destiny...in between is the life and all the good deeds realize through divine intervention and guidance.> ( Srreenandh ji: Thanks to you too, I still hope you will spare some time with correct time ;)> > I thank each one of you for being that inspiration , I shall keep the group posted on the proceedings.> > p.s.Neelam ji: you have made the mail exchange read like an Agatha Christie :-) another natural talent?> > Best regards> > Animesh "Roshan"> > > > > ________________________________> Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish > Wed, October 21, 2009 11:58:33 AM> Re: predicting marriage - a live case> > > > Dear all,> > This is the reason why I always say that do not predict more than what> is required. Sometimes when we speak less it creates a problem, and> sometimes when we speak more. In astrology it is always better to speak> to a client only as much is required. This poor member was only asking> about when he would get married, while many here choose to talk negative> about his marriage Life, and I think someone also wrote about other> matters which was not proper, and this member now what enthusiasm has he> left for, to marry after having been told that his marriage Life would> not be happy ?> > Dont we all astrologers bear the sin jointly for having spoken about> what we should not have ?> > Let this be a lesson to us for future.> > best wishes,> > Bhaskar.> > ancient_indian_ astrology, neelam gupta> <neelamgupta07@ ...> wrote:> >> > Dear All,> >> > Please find the two files> >> > An experience of internet astrology> > Predicting marriage for Roshan.> >> > in the files section> >> http://groups. / group/ancient_ indian_astrology Neelam% 20Gu\> pta/> >> > My best wishes to Roshan ji and I would request him to keep the group> > updated on the developments regarding his marriage.> >> > Regards> > Neelam> >>

Dear Roshan Ji,

Is there any good news in near future, any party time.

1. talks are in advance stage,about to take shape.

2. you had worked in delhi or any plan/opportunity for relocation to delhi ncr.

Regards,

Utkal.

, neelam gupta

<neelamgupta07 wrote:

>

> Dear Roshan ji,

>

> In fact I should thank you for allowing us to discuss your chart. and your

> open and honest feedback.

> It is heartwarming to find genuine persons on this virtual reality.

>

> I am grateful to you for giving your permission to make our private exchange

> public for the benefit of the group.

> I enjoyed reporting this to our friends in the forum as it was indeed an

> interesting experience.

>

> Best Wishes

> Neelam

>

>

>

>

> 2009/10/21 rossin ucile <kandisa_ur

>

> >

> >

> > Dear Neelam ji, Bhaskarji, Goel ji, Manoj Ji, Chandu ji,Renu ji, Trivedi

> > ji, Amit ji, Dhanjayan ji, Bohra ji,

> > Utkal ji, Gopi Ji, Vijay ji, Mishra ji,

> >

> > My sincere thanks to each one of you for the inputs and time. It was indeed

> > a great learning exercise and I enjoyed it with a pinch of salt. Almighty

> > has bestowed all of us with a free will and destiny...in between is the life

> > and all the good deeds realize through divine intervention and guidance.

> > ( Srreenandh ji: Thanks to you too, I still hope you will spare some time

> > with correct time ;)

> >

> > I thank each one of you for being that inspiration , I shall keep the group

> > posted on the proceedings.

> >

> > p.s.Neelam ji: you have made the mail exchange read like an Agatha

> > Christie :-) another natural talent?

> >

> > Best regards

> >

> > Animesh " Roshan "

> >

> >

> > ------------------------------

> > ** Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish

> > *To:*

> > *Sent:* Wed, October 21, 2009 11:58:33 AM

> > *Subject:* Re: predicting marriage - a live

> > case

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear all,

> >

> > This is the reason why I always say that do not predict more than what

> > is required. Sometimes when we speak less it creates a problem, and

> > sometimes when we speak more. In astrology it is always better to speak

> > to a client only as much is required. This poor member was only asking

> > about when he would get married, while many here choose to talk negative

> > about his marriage Life, and I think someone also wrote about other

> > matters which was not proper, and this member now what enthusiasm has he

> > left for, to marry after having been told that his marriage Life would

> > not be happy ?

> >

> > Dont we all astrologers bear the sin jointly for having spoken about

> > what we should not have ?

> >

> > Let this be a lesson to us for future.

> >

> > best wishes,

> >

> > Bhaskar.

> >

> > ancient_indian_ astrology@ .

com<%40>,

> > neelam gupta

> > <neelamgupta07@ ...> wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear All,

> > >

> > > Please find the two files

> > >

> > > An experience of internet astrology

> > > Predicting marriage for Roshan.

> > >

> > > in the files section

> > >

> > http://groups. / group/ancient_ indian_astrology Neelam%

> > 20Gu\

> >

pta/<Neelam%20Gupta\

/>

> > >

> > > My best wishes to Roshan ji and I would request him to keep the group

> > > updated on the developments regarding his marriage.

> > >

> > > Regards

> > > Neelam

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

>

Dear Utkal ji,

Please find reply below

utkal.panigrahi <utkal.panigrahi Sent: Wed, October 21, 2009 8:56:13 PM Re: predicting marriage - a live case: Thanks

Dear Roshan Ji,Is there any good news in near future, any party time.

I wish...right now the going is really tough..on career front!1. talks are in advance stage,about to take shape.

My parents are trying...but initialstage I would say!

2. you had worked in delhi or any plan/opportunity for relocation to delhi ncr.

I have worked in delhi for 4-5 years..I like Delhi but I wish to stay abroad for a few years..only a great offer can bring me to NCR.

It will be great to know...how did u figure this one out?

Regards

Animesh "Roshan"Regards,Utkal. ancient_indian_ astrology, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Roshan ji,> > In fact I should thank you for allowing us to discuss your chart. and your> open and honest feedback.> It is heartwarming to find genuine persons on this virtual reality.> > I am grateful to you for giving your permission to make our private exchange> public for the benefit of the group.> I enjoyed reporting this to our friends in the forum as it was indeed an> interesting experience.> > Best Wishes> Neelam> > > > > 2009/10/21 rossin ucile <kandisa_ur@ ...>> > >> >>

> Dear Neelam ji, Bhaskarji, Goel ji, Manoj Ji, Chandu ji,Renu ji, Trivedi> > ji, Amit ji, Dhanjayan ji, Bohra ji,> > Utkal ji, Gopi Ji, Vijay ji, Mishra ji,> >> > My sincere thanks to each one of you for the inputs and time. It was indeed> > a great learning exercise and I enjoyed it with a pinch of salt. Almighty> > has bestowed all of us with a free will and destiny...in between is the life> > and all the good deeds realize through divine intervention and guidance.> > ( Srreenandh ji: Thanks to you too, I still hope you will spare some time> > with correct time ;)> >> > I thank each one of you for being that inspiration , I shall keep the group> > posted on the proceedings.> >> > p.s.Neelam ji: you have made the mail exchange read like an Agatha> > Christie :-) another natural talent?>

>> > Best regards> >> > Animesh "Roshan"> >> >> > ------------ --------- ---------> > ** Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ ...>> > *To:* ancient_indian_ astrology> > *Sent:* Wed, October 21, 2009 11:58:33 AM> > *Subject:* [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: predicting marriage - a live> > case> >> >> >> >> > Dear all,> >> > This is the reason why I always say that do not predict more than what> > is required. Sometimes when we speak less it creates a problem, and> > sometimes when we speak more. In astrology it is always better to speak> > to a client only as much is required.

This poor member was only asking> > about when he would get married, while many here choose to talk negative> > about his marriage Life, and I think someone also wrote about other> > matters which was not proper, and this member now what enthusiasm has he> > left for, to marry after having been told that his marriage Life would> > not be happy ?> >> > Dont we all astrologers bear the sin jointly for having spoken about> > what we should not have ?> >> > Let this be a lesson to us for future.> >> > best wishes,> >> > Bhaskar.> >> > ancient_indian_ astrology<ancient_ indian_astrology %40. com>,> > neelam gupta> > <neelamgupta07@ ...> wrote:> > >> > > Dear All,> > >> > > Please

find the two files> > >> > > An experience of internet astrology> > > Predicting marriage for Roshan.> > >> > > in the files section> > >> > http://groups. / group/ancient_ indian_astrology Neelam%> > 20Gu\> > pta/<http://groups. / group/ancient_ indian_astrology Neelam% 20Gupta/>> > >> > > My best wishes to Roshan ji and I would request him to keep the group> > > updated on the developments regarding his marriage.> > >> > > Regards> > > Neelam> > >> >> >> > > >>

Thank you Nelam ji.

It has been a great experience for me and I am overwhelmed.

best regards

Animesh

neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 Sent: Wed, October 21, 2009 8:36:15 PMRe: Re: predicting marriage - a live case: Thanks

Dear Roshan ji,In fact I should thank you for allowing us to discuss your chart. and your open and honest feedback.It is heartwarming to find genuine persons on this virtual reality.I am grateful to you for giving your permission to make our private exchange public for the benefit of the group.I enjoyed reporting this to our friends in the forum as it was indeed an interesting experience.Best Wishes Neelam

2009/10/21 rossin ucile <kandisa_ur >

Dear Neelam ji, Bhaskarji, Goel ji, Manoj Ji, Chandu ji,Renu ji, Trivedi ji, Amit ji, Dhanjayan ji, Bohra ji,

Utkal ji, Gopi Ji, Vijay ji, Mishra ji,

My sincere thanks to each one of you for the inputs and time. It was indeed a great learning exercise and I enjoyed it with a pinch of salt. Almighty has bestowed all of us with a free will and destiny...in between is the life and all the good deeds realize through divine intervention and guidance.

( Srreenandh ji: Thanks to you too, I still hope you will spare some time with correct time ;)

I thank each one of you for being that inspiration , I shall keep the group posted on the proceedings.

p.s.Neelam ji: you have made the mail exchange read like an Agatha Christie :-) another natural talent?

Best regards

Animesh "Roshan"

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in>ancient_indian_ astrologyWed, October 21, 2009 11:58:33 AM[ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: predicting marriage - a live case

Dear all,This is the reason why I always say that do not predict more than whatis required. Sometimes when we speak less it creates a problem, andsometimes when we speak more. In astrology it is always better to speakto a client only as much is required. This poor member was only askingabout when he would get married, while many here choose to talk negativeabout his marriage Life, and I think someone also wrote about othermatters which was not proper, and this member now what enthusiasm has heleft for, to marry after having been told that his marriage Life wouldnot be happy ?Dont we all astrologers bear the sin jointly for having spoken aboutwhat we should not have ?Let this be a lesson to us for future.best wishes,Bhaskar.ancient_indian_ astrology, neelam gupta<neelamgupta07@ ...> wrote:>> Dear All,>> Please find the two files>> An experience of internet astrology> Predicting marriage for Roshan.>> in the files section>http://groups. / group/ancient_ indian_astrology Neelam% 20Gu\pta/>> My best wishes to Roshan ji and I would request him to keep the group> updated on the developments regarding his marriage.>> Regards> Neelam>

Dear Roshan ji,//Srreenandh ji: Thanks to you too, I still hope you will spare some time with correct time// Ha..ha.. You are good at squeezing out a reading! But if even Neelam ji would succumb to it, why not me. OK - I will provide my reading on the marriage possibility/timing for your chart at the earliest. But with all such verity of dates you will be better confused than satisfied in the whole issue I believe. My personal advice would be - just go by the reading of Neelam ji, and ask her for the correct window period for marriage. Because in this case she is YOUR ASTROLOGER - so other opinions does not matter. So please keep my reading (when I provide one) also among the readings of 'others' only and not with the reading of 'Your astrologer' in this case. That is the way it should be - trust and it will come true! Love and regards,Sreenadh , rossin ucile <kandisa_ur wrote:>> Dear Neelam ji, Bhaskarji, Goel ji, Manoj Ji, Chandu ji,Renu ji, Trivedi ji, Amit ji, Dhanjayan ji, Bohra ji,> Utkal ji, Gopi Ji, Vijay ji, Mishra ji,> > My sincere thanks to each one of you for the inputs and time. It was indeed a great learning exercise and I enjoyed it with a pinch of salt. Almighty has bestowed all of us with a free will and destiny...in between is the life and all the good deeds realize through divine intervention and guidance.> ( Srreenandh ji: Thanks to you too, I still hope you will spare some time with correct time ;)> > I thank each one of you for being that inspiration , I shall keep the group posted on the proceedings.> > p.s.Neelam ji: you have made the mail exchange read like an Agatha Christie :-) another natural talent?> > Best regards> > Animesh "Roshan"

Not only the native will face rinabandhanas for having deprived some or

the other astrologer of his share of his Fees, but so would the catylyst

face who has been responsible for getting so many readings for our Dear

member Roshan ji.

regards/Bhaskar.

, " sreesog " <sreesog

wrote:

>

> Dear Roshan ji,

> //Srreenandh ji: Thanks to you too, I still hope you will spare some

> time with correct time//

> Ha..ha.. You are good at squeezing out a reading! [:D] But if even

> Neelam ji would succumb to it, why not me. [:)] OK - I will provide my

> reading on the marriage possibility/timing for your chart at the

> earliest. But with all such verity of dates you will be better

confused

> than satisfied in the whole issue I believe. My personal advice would

be

> - just go by the reading of Neelam ji, and ask her for the correct

> window period for marriage. Because in this case she is YOUR

ASTROLOGER

> - so other opinions does not matter. So please keep my reading (when I

> provide one) also among the readings of 'others' only and not with the

> reading of 'Your astrologer' in this case. That is the way it should

be

> - trust and it will come true! [:)]

> Love and regards,

> Sreenadh

>

> , rossin ucile

> kandisa_ur@ wrote:

> >

> > Dear Neelam ji, Bhaskarji, Goel ji, Manoj Ji, Chandu ji,Renu ji,

> Trivedi ji, Amit ji, Dhanjayan ji, Bohra ji,

> > Utkal ji, Gopi Ji, Vijay ji, Mishra ji,

> >

> > My sincere thanks to each one of you for the inputs and time. It was

> indeed a great learning exercise and I enjoyed it with a pinch of

salt.

> Almighty has bestowed all of us with a free will and destiny...in

> between is the life and all the good deeds realize through divine

> intervention and guidance.

> > ( Srreenandh ji: Thanks to you too, I still hope you will spare some

> time with correct time ;)

> >

> > I thank each one of you for being that inspiration , I shall keep

the

> group posted on the proceedings.

> >

> > p.s.Neelam ji: you have made the mail exchange read like an Agatha

> Christie :-) another natural talent?

> >

> > Best regards

> >

> > Animesh " Roshan "

>

Thank you so much Sreenadh ji :) I agree with your suggestion.

Let me acknowledge the reason for asking...the 360 degree approach you imply :) I have been an avid follower of your mails throughout :)

Thanks and best regards

Animesh "Roshan"

ancient_indian_ astrology, "sreesog" <sreesog >wrote:>> Dear Roshan ji,> //Srreenandh ji: Thanks to you too, I still hope you will spare some> time with correct time//> Ha..ha.. You are good at squeezing out a reading! [:D] But if even> Neelam ji would succumb to it, why not me. [:)] OK - I will provide my> reading on the marriage possibility/ timing for your chart at the> earliest. But with all such verity of dates you will be

betterconfused> than satisfied in the whole issue I believe. My personal advice wouldbe> - just go by the reading of Neelam ji, and ask her for the correct> window period for marriage. Because in this case she is YOURASTROLOGER> - so other opinions does not matter. So please keep my reading (when I> provide one) also among the readings of 'others' only and not with the> reading of 'Your astrologer' in this case. That is the way it shouldbe> - trust and it will come true! [:)]> Love and regards,> Sreenadh