IndiaDivine.org

Quizes & Blind Charts

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Forum members, Today, while surfing the net, I came across Jupiterswebhttp://www.jupitersweb.com/astrology_research_group_blind_c.htm I found they have documented the quizes and blind charts beautifully.These are easily accessible. In our forum too, there have been a number of blind charts & quizesthat the forum members have solved with different degree of precision. However, when I tried to search them, using "blind chart"...I got 1641 entries. Probably 5% of these replies are original quizes and rest areexplanation, replies/counter-replies. It is also possible that some of these have been posted as 'quiz' or in someother names too. Can we do it like the Jup guys did ? The possible way of putting theseshall be Quiz-1, Quiz-2 etc.. where the data will be available. Theactual event description shall be available in Event -1, Event -2 etc.The compilation of reasoning shall take time but that also will be made available. We can start by creating a structure to put thedata at first. This can be followed by individual members taking upcompilation of quiz & their results in a specific time period (like Sept-Dec 2008). Please think over it. regards Chakraborty On Behalf Of sreesogThursday, October 22, 2009 3:54 PM Subject: Re: Quiz-2 Dear Balasubramaniam ji, That was good and systematic effort, revealing the techniques used. Whether the prediction be write or wrong, I appreciate you for showing example to others 'who just speakout a result, without reasoning'; reminding them that in groups like ours and exercises like this it is not the result that matters but clarifying the methodology used. Learning can only happen based on revealed methodology used for approaching the question, and not from a mere prediction/result (whether it be right or wrong).My regards and appreciation to you for clearly presenting the methodology used for arriving at the derivation. :)Love and regards,Sreenadh , Balasubramaniam Ramachandran <balsu46 wrote:>> Dear Gurujan,> >               Pranams. I am not a well read astrologer and only a beginner in this field. Some enthu has driven me to take a plunge into this. Kindly bear with me if I have made any absurd prediction and condone me.> > > > > > Quiz Chart-2.> >  > > The lady has Kumbha Lagna. > Retro Jupiter and Moon in Lagna.> > Mars in Gemini: Rahu> in Cancer. Mercury and Sun in Leo.> > Venus in debilitation in Virgo: > > Retro Saturn and Ketu in Capricorn in 12H.> >  > > Navamsa Position:> >  > > Libra lagna. Rahu and Mars in Scorpio.> > Jup in Aquarius in vargothamamsa.> > Sun exalted in Aries.> > Moon is exalted in Taurus along> with Saturn, Ketu and Venus.> > Mercury is exalted in Virgo in 12th> ( Mercury is 9th lord also in> Navamsa).> >  > > Dasamasa Position:> >  > > Aquarius Lagna with Mercury.> Jupiter, Rahu, Mars in Cancer.> > Sun in Leo. Venus and Moon in Libra.> > Ketu and Saturn in Capricorn in> 12H.> >  > > Transit Chart on 27th August, 2004> >  > > Moon in Capricorn; Saturn and> Venus are in Gemini.> > Mars, Sun ,mercury®, and Jupiter> are in Leo. > > Ketu in Libra.> >  > >  > > In the lagna Jupiter and Moon> joined together. As Jupiter is in Lagna,> as per the Veeryothkata principle, the lagna becomes strong. It has got relevance why I am stressing the strength> of lagna because I am going to take the Vimso. Dasa from Lagna Sphuta.  As per the Vim Dasa from Lagna Sphuta, the> running dasa on 27/8/2004 was> > Saturn/ Ketu/Ketu/ Saturn.> >  > > The native should be spiritually conscious> since the lagna is aquarius. Further the> 12 L Saturn and Ketu are in 12H. Venus is in virgo in Trikona position from> Ketu/Saturn combo. The Moon is chara atmakaraka and the Sat/Ketu are in 12th> from AK. Both Saturn and Ketu are in the star sravan 2nd charn - star lord is Moon the AK.> > >  > > In navamsa, 9L, 10L, 11L are> exalted. Moon is exalted along with> Venus, Saturn and Ketu in 8H from Navamsa Lagna. 12L Mercury is exalted in 12H. He is the 9th lord also.> >  > > In dasamsa, Lagna contains 8th> L Mercury. Ketu and Saturn is in> Capricorn. Please Kindly refer the> article by Shri Sanjay Rathji, wherein he specifically quoted several charts of> our spiritual Masters . All these charts> contain Capricorn Ketu in dasama. The> native has also Capricorn Ketu along the sign lord Saturn in 12H Dasamsa lagna.> >  > Obviously the placements of Saturn, Ketu and Venus are in Trikonas in> Rasi as well in other divisional charts which indicate that the native should rise> in her spirituality. Further the> placement of Sat/Ketu is almost in 12H from Lagna â€" the moksha sthana. In navamsa the strength of 9L, 10L and> 12L are considerably high. The placement of Venus, Moon, Saturn, Ketu in> 8th house and 12H mercury denotes only in this line of spirituality.> >  > > See the transit chart on> 27/8/2004: Sat/Venus in Gemini 5th from Natal Moon (AK) and Ketu> in 9th from Natal Moon(AK). The running dasa bhukthi is> Satur/Ketu/Ketu/Saturn also confirms that the incident should be related one in> her spiritual life.> >  > > The native had her first son in> 1985 and 2nd son in 1995. She> should have been spiritually inclined right from her childhood and should have> accepted her marital life as Godsend without compromising her basic instinct in> spiritualism. The incident should be> that she might have some visions of her Ishta devatas or some unique spiritual> vision.> >  > > With warm regards,> S.R.BalasubramaniamThis Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway, New Delhi, India. The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.

Dear Chakraborty ji,

First of all congrats for presenting a nice idea. Now coming to the practical

implementation of the same there are several questions to address -

1) Do you want it to be integrated as a single pdf? OR do you want it as part

of a site where users can login and post their readings?

2) Is it pure blind quizes that you mean (where the real event will not

revealed) and compilation and revealing of the real event will happen only after

the specified completion date? OR

Are you thinking of already compiling the already completed blind quizes in a

systematic form?

3) Is the emphasis is on 'testing the skill' or in 'understanding the

methodology used'?

4) Wrong answers should be included in the final compilation or not?

Now coming to the practical possibilities and choices we have -

1) Compiling a pdf containing some of the previous quizes with the right and

wrong answers received + final result+ along with a review note for the quizes

happened in AIA; this is a task that can be done, since the data is already

available - even though it would be a big time taking task.

2) If it is all about posting new time-bound quizes in a site or so, where

users can login and answer - this will need an interactive interface development

in AIA website; but still this too can be thought of. (But prior to that itself

much correction/optimization work is pending on AIA website for which I finding

it difficult to find spare time). Thus it can be considered as part of long term

plan/project as one possible ingredient to AIA website.

3) If it is all about posting some charts with details, actual events,

explanation etc (which will make it a postmortem analysis rather than a blind

quiz composed) - this can also be done, but the usefulness of the same will

remain minimum from some people's perspective, but it is also true that learners

will find it much beneficial.

//> Can we do it like the Jup guys did ? //

We can - but may be we shouldn't. :) If we touch upon something it should have

our touch of beauty, perfection and uniqueness in it, and we should do it in our

own way. But, as always - the time and effort required is the bottleneck here as

well. Therefore the question to attend first is the scale at which we want to do

it - in big perfect way or the small minimum way. :( And also who is the

individual that is ready to take up this task. :)

//The possible way of putting these shall be Quiz-1, Quiz-2 etc.. where the

data will be available. The actual event description shall be available in Event

-1, Event -2 etc.

> The compilation of reasoning shall take time but that also will be

> made available. We can start by creating a structure to put the

> data at first. This can be followed by individual members taking up

> compilation of quiz & their results in a specific time period

> (like Sept-Dec 2008).//

It shows that you are imagining an interface just like them (i.e. Jupiter's

web); first to show the quiz data with charts and other details - ALONE. So that

we can accept the answers - either to an email address or as comments to the

same article in a time bound manner; so that the same can be compiled later into

a detailed reasoning write up. I hope I am getting you correct.

If this is what is in your mind, then it is a simple task. I will have to -

1) Create a page in AIA website with a tabular listing of blind quizes.

2) The links from the same should provide details of the chat. (Means, I will

have to create the pages with all those details).

3) Either, comment feature for those articles should be enabled so that others

can reply in the AIA site itself OR an email id should be provided so that

everyone can mail their data to that.

OK - this is easy to do - even though it demands some spare time and effort

from my side.

The only technical hindrance I have on this write now is - the new user

registration feature for the AIA website is not working due to some bugs, and I

will have to fix it first, so that the remaining can be implemented. So first of

all, I will have to find some 2-3 days spare time to be dedicated to AIA website

bug-fixing/modification work. (Spare time is something I always lack, and would

love to have always!)

This is the current scenario.

Please read,think, review the above points and supply further info. The major

question to address is - implementing the same in a better way is POSSIBLE with

us; but who can spare time, what could be the contributions they can provide;

i.e. How can they help - in coordination conducing and presenting - and what

should be long term time span allotted to this project? :) Provided we plan to

do it.

The prime questions to address is -

1) If it is all about compilation of PREVIOUS QUIZES happened in AIA why can't

someone right away start compiling in document form so that we can later

present them in the website?

2) If it is all about NEW QUIZES then - do we have a plan about how to

implement it and the manpower to undertake (conduct, coordinate,present) it in a

timely fashion?

Love and regards,

Sreenadh

, " Chakraborty, PL "

<CHAKRABORTYP2 wrote:

>

> Dear Forum members,

>

> Today, while surfing the net, I came across Jupitersweb

> http://www.jupitersweb.com/astrology_research_group_blind_c.htm

>

> I found they have documented the quizes and blind charts beautifully.

> These are easily accessible.

>

> In our forum too, there have been a number of blind charts & quizes

> that the forum members have solved with different degree of

> precision. However, when I tried to search them, using

> " blind chart " ...I got 1641 entries.

>

> Probably 5% of these replies are original quizes and rest are

> explanation, replies/counter-replies.

>

> It is also possible that some of these have been posted as

> 'quiz' or in someother names too.

>

> Can we do it like the Jup guys did ? The possible way of putting these

> shall be Quiz-1, Quiz-2 etc.. where the data will be available. The

> actual event description shall be available in Event -1, Event -2 etc.

> The compilation of reasoning shall take time but that also will be

> made available. We can start by creating a structure to put the

> data at first. This can be followed by individual members taking up

> compilation of quiz & their results in a specific time period

> (like Sept-Dec 2008).

>

> Please think over it.

>

> regards

>

> Chakraborty

Dear Sreenadh-ji,

I will revert back after studying your reply in detail

regard

Chakraborty

On Behalf Of sreesogFriday, October 23, 2009 2:42 PM Subject: Re: Quizes & Blind Charts

Dear Chakraborty ji, First of all congrats for presenting a nice idea. Now coming to the practical implementation of the same there are several questions to address -1) Do you want it to be integrated as a single pdf? OR do you want it as part of a site where users can login and post their readings? 2) Is it pure blind quizes that you mean (where the real event will not revealed) and compilation and revealing of the real event will happen only after the specified completion date? ORAre you thinking of already compiling the already completed blind quizes in a systematic form? 3) Is the emphasis is on 'testing the skill' or in 'understanding the methodology used'? 4) Wrong answers should be included in the final compilation or not?Now coming to the practical possibilities and choices we have -1) Compiling a pdf containing some of the previous quizes with the right and wrong answers received + final result+ along with a review note for the quizes happened in AIA; this is a task that can be done, since the data is already available - even though it would be a big time taking task. 2) If it is all about posting new time-bound quizes in a site or so, where users can login and answer - this will need an interactive interface development in AIA website; but still this too can be thought of. (But prior to that itself much correction/optimization work is pending on AIA website for which I finding it difficult to find spare time). Thus it can be considered as part of long term plan/project as one possible ingredient to AIA website. 3) If it is all about posting some charts with details, actual events, explanation etc (which will make it a postmortem analysis rather than a blind quiz composed) - this can also be done, but the usefulness of the same will remain minimum from some people's perspective, but it is also true that learners will find it much beneficial. //> Can we do it like the Jup guys did ? //We can - but may be we shouldn't. :) If we touch upon something it should have our touch of beauty, perfection and uniqueness in it, and we should do it in our own way. But, as always - the time and effort required is the bottleneck here as well. Therefore the question to attend first is the scale at which we want to do it - in big perfect way or the small minimum way. :( And also who is the individual that is ready to take up this task. :)//The possible way of putting these shall be Quiz-1, Quiz-2 etc.. where the data will be available. The actual event description shall be available in Event -1, Event -2 etc.> The compilation of reasoning shall take time but that also will be> made available. We can start by creating a structure to put the> data at first. This can be followed by individual members taking up> compilation of quiz & their results in a specific time period> (like Sept-Dec 2008).//It shows that you are imagining an interface just like them (i.e. Jupiter's web); first to show the quiz data with charts and other details - ALONE. So that we can accept the answers - either to an email address or as comments to the same article in a time bound manner; so that the same can be compiled later into a detailed reasoning write up. I hope I am getting you correct.If this is what is in your mind, then it is a simple task. I will have to - 1) Create a page in AIA website with a tabular listing of blind quizes. 2) The links from the same should provide details of the chat. (Means, I will have to create the pages with all those details).3) Either, comment feature for those articles should be enabled so that others can reply in the AIA site itself OR an email id should be provided so that everyone can mail their data to that.OK - this is easy to do - even though it demands some spare time and effort from my side. The only technical hindrance I have on this write now is - the new user registration feature for the AIA website is not working due to some bugs, and I will have to fix it first, so that the remaining can be implemented. So first of all, I will have to find some 2-3 days spare time to be dedicated to AIA website bug-fixing/modification work. (Spare time is something I always lack, and would love to have always!) This is the current scenario. Please read,think, review the above points and supply further info. The major question to address is - implementing the same in a better way is POSSIBLE with us; but who can spare time, what could be the contributions they can provide; i.e. How can they help - in coordination conducing and presenting - and what should be long term time span allotted to this project? :) Provided we plan to do it.The prime questions to address is -1) If it is all about compilation of PREVIOUS QUIZES happened in AIA why can't someone right away start compiling in document form so that we can later present them in the website?2) If it is all about NEW QUIZES then - do we have a plan about how to implement it and the manpower to undertake (conduct, coordinate,present) it in a timely fashion? Love and regards,Sreenadh , "Chakraborty, PL" <CHAKRABORTYP2 wrote:>> Dear Forum members,> > Today, while surfing the net, I came across Jupitersweb> http://www.jupitersweb.com/astrology_research_group_blind_c.htm> > I found they have documented the quizes and blind charts beautifully.> These are easily accessible.> > In our forum too, there have been a number of blind charts & quizes> that the forum members have solved with different degree of> precision. However, when I tried to search them, using> "blind chart"...I got 1641 entries.> > Probably 5% of these replies are original quizes and rest are> explanation, replies/counter-replies.> > It is also possible that some of these have been posted as> 'quiz' or in someother names too.> > Can we do it like the Jup guys did ? The possible way of putting these> shall be Quiz-1, Quiz-2 etc.. where the data will be available. The> actual event description shall be available in Event -1, Event -2 etc.> The compilation of reasoning shall take time but that also will be> made available. We can start by creating a structure to put the> data at first. This can be followed by individual members taking up> compilation of quiz & their results in a specific time period> (like Sept-Dec 2008).> > Please think over it.> > regards> > ChakrabortyThis Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway, New Delhi, India. The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.