IndiaDivine.org

Re:case of a missing boy

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Dhananjay ji,I tend to agree with your reading of prashna chart. Here's my view in brief.From the Prashna Chart:Dual sign rising, but towards fixed which is not good and indicates a situation which may not change soon. But it is a sheershodaya sign which makes it favourable.Lagna has no benefic aspect but it has a mixed aspect of Saturn who is 8/9L

Venus in 4H is indicating that the person is happy may be with a woman.Lagna lord is combust in 5H with 3L Sun. This is not too bad. All planets, including lagna, Moon and Sun are in Char signs which might mean that situation will change.

Moon, though in 8H, is in char sign with a benefic Jupiter. It is in own nakshatra in ithisaal with 7L Jupiter, the person will return.Moon with benefic in 8H and venus in 4H also indicate happy situation and a safe return. Moon has ithisaal with Venus in 4H.

However, malefic influence in 8H and aspect of Mars and Ketu from 2H indicate a possibility of harm/sickness to the person. But all other points indicate a safe return.Navamsha Position:7H rising in Navamsha with 9L Sun and aspect of lagna lord and benfic Jupiter. Jupiter and Sun are in parivartan. Only Venus is afflicted with Rahu/Ketu axis.

Conclusion:Though 2/8 axis is under R/K axis and under the influence of Mars, there are other factors which mitigate the evil. I think the person will return safely after squandering the money on vices. Apart from factors given above, benefics, Jupiter with Mars and Venus with Saturn seem to be alleviating. The person appears to have run away with a woman and is happily living somewhere near a market, perhaps at some hill station (Lagna lord in Libra with Sun).

From the Natal Chart of the boyAgain Gemini Lagna. Dasha of Sun-Moon-Sat.3L in 7H, 2L in 6H and 8/9 lord in 4H with 6/11 lord aspecting moon in 6H. Moon is weak, in gandanth and near Sun. There is no clarity of mind and vivek is missing, mercury with Ketu. The dasha can give separation from family and wife. Loss of reputation. But there is no threat to life as lagna is aspected by Jupiter and own lord mercury. Navamsha gains good strength.

Jupiter in 5H aspected by T-Mars at exact degrees indicate *mati bhram*. There is squandering of family wealth (kind of  theft) by the boy. It is a case of cheating his wife and family.I will share as and when I get any information about the boy. So far there is no trace of him and he has not contacted the family. Family does not think that he could go away like this.

RegardsNeelam

Pranams,Smt.Neelamji,Thanks for your kind elaborate forecasts,I have not taken care of Guru aspect on lagna and now I am given to learn that Saturn's aspect throws a subha phalam when it also becomes lord of the ninth house.I am also sure this prediction of yours may bring about a sanjeevini breeze to either parents and Sati.Regards/Dhananjayan--- On Wed, 28/10/09, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 wrote:neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 Re:case of a missing boy Date: Wednesday, 28 October, 2009, 11:03 AM

Dear Dhananjay ji,I tend to agree with your reading of prashna chart. Here's my view in brief.From the Prashna Chart:Dual sign rising, but towards fixed which is not good and indicates a situation which may not change soon. But it is a sheershodaya sign which makes it favourable.Lagna has no benefic aspect but it has a mixed aspect of Saturn who is 8/9L

Venus in 4H is indicating that the person is happy may be with a woman.Lagna lord is combust in 5H with 3L Sun. This is not too bad. All planets, including lagna, Moon and Sun are in Char signs which might mean that situation will change.

Moon, though in 8H, is in char sign with a benefic Jupiter. It is in own nakshatra in ithisaal with 7L Jupiter, the person will return.Moon with benefic in 8H and venus in 4H also indicate happy situation and a safe return. Moon has ithisaal with Venus in 4H.

However, malefic influence in 8H and aspect of Mars and Ketu from 2H indicate a possibility of harm/sickness to the person. But all other points indicate a safe return.Navamsha Position:7H rising in Navamsha with 9L Sun and aspect of lagna lord and benfic Jupiter. Jupiter and Sun are in parivartan. Only Venus is afflicted with Rahu/Ketu axis.

Conclusion:Though 2/8 axis is under R/K axis and under the influence of Mars, there are other factors which mitigate the evil. I think the person will return safely after squandering the money on vices. Apart from factors given above, benefics, Jupiter with Mars and Venus with Saturn seem to be alleviating. The person appears to have run away with a woman and is happily living somewhere near a market, perhaps at some hill station (Lagna lord in Libra with Sun).

From the Natal Chart of the boyAgain Gemini Lagna. Dasha of Sun-Moon-Sat.3L in 7H, 2L in 6H and 8/9 lord in 4H with 6/11 lord aspecting moon in 6H. Moon is weak, in gandanth and near Sun. There is no clarity of mind and vivek is missing, mercury with Ketu. The dasha can give separation from family and wife. Loss of reputation. But there is no threat to life as lagna is aspected by Jupiter and own lord mercury. Navamsha gains good strength.

Jupiter in 5H aspected by T-Mars at exact degrees indicate *mati bhram*. There is squandering of family wealth (kind of theft) by the boy. It is a case of cheating his wife and family.I will share as and when I get any information about the boy. So far there is no trace of him and he has not contacted the family. Family does not think that he could go away like this.

RegardsNeelam

Get your new Email address!

Grab the Email name you've always wanted before someone else does!