IndiaDivine.org

Quiz-2 - RESULT

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear All,I thank and congratulate all the 22 participants of this quiz. Only feel sorry for myself for not being able to participate! Nonetheless it has been a wonderful experience. I learnt much from each and every response.

So the results! NOT YET! Abhi barah nahin baje hain (for Renu ji: its not twelve yet!)Before declaring the results, I wish to highlight some points. Please feel free to agree or disagree.There has been an enthusiastic participation, but special bravery awards should go to Manoj ji, Balasubramaniam ji, Vijay Goel ji, Sreenadh ji, Gopu ji who have laboured hard to give us the excellent analysis and reasoning for their readings. It was great learning all the way. Chakraborty ji’s tire-less attempt needs a special mention in this regard.

Some of the members have given just one-liners without assigning any reason to their readings. Kansal ji, Mehta ji, Angelina ji, Sudhir ji, Radha ji, Sprakash ji, Pathi ji, to name some. They could do much better I am sure. We were sadly deprived of their good knowledge. I personally think that this practice may not work well if we are to hold regular quizzes. I would suggest that submission of some basic reasons must be mandatory for any reading. The entry should be disqualified if not accompanied with reasons. Members may give their opinion on this.

Some members like Sreenivas ji, Utkal ji, Dhananjayan ji, Renu ji, Ramesh Mishra ji, Sunder ji are surely capable of giving us a better deal. Hope they will type more and share some more next time.Some members gave multiple responses and covered an entire gamut of possibilities. ‘The more the merrier, as Chakraborty ji said’. I feel multiple readings should not be allowed. The reasoning must be given, but we may ourselves decide one best of the lot and offer that reading for final judgment. At the most one or two similar options may be given, not widely different. This is important to enhance our predictive skills and boost our own confidence. Offering many and varied possibilities does not serve the purpose of the quiz. This also may not be a fair practice, as some of the members have sincerely given their single reading. I leave this point open to discussion.

Different techniques were on display - Sreenadh ji’s CHA and 360 days ayanamsha, Goel ji and Sunder ji using KP, Manoj ji’s fine display of varga prowess, Gopi ji’s Jaimini dasha, etc. besides our normal Vimshottari. This made the quiz very interesting. Balasubramaniam ji has also given different approaches including PVR’s special lagna, though he got more inclined towards the spiritual angle. But his attempt is worth appreciating. We may look forward to many fresh approaches for future quizzes.

This particular quiz has been very interesting and rewarding for

astrology. Each member read the chart in his own way and we received

varied views. Some thought it would be a happy event while others read

a negative event. Interestingly, the event was related to 7H and most

of the members could identify 7H as the house of action. This is a good

achievement of astrology I would say. What was the event? Keep guessing for some more time!I am sure every one is waiting for the results and not ready to listen to this chattering from me. But after the result, I feel my chances of being heard on this are even less.

Now I will come back with the result! :-)RegardsNeelam

Dear Smt Neelamji, Namaste. You have made the whole episode very exciting and interesting. Even in the announcement of result you have given your unique touch. I thank you for your kind words for my reading. After reading the predictions made by seniors and especially Shri Manoj ji , I had a feeling that my reading has become totally non-astro post. Still you have a big heart to appreciate my effort. When I have taken a first wrong step of choosing the dasa from the Laghna Sphuta, I was totally off the mark. As I said earlier, my level of knowledge is to be upgraded in your company of veterans. Anyhow I may be the person who enjoyed

the exercise. With best regardsS.R.Balasubramaniam