IndiaDivine.org

Quiz-2 - Query

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Utkal ji,Which two events are you talking about?Sorry could not get you! Could you please be a little more specific?Thanks.RegardsNeelam2009/10/29 utkal.panigrahi <utkal.panigrahi

Neelam Ji,

Query is still pending with you.

Rgds,

Utkal

, " utkal.panigrahi " <utkal.panigrahi wrote:

>

>

> Neelam Ji,

>

> Wish to know if both the events happend same day.

>

> Regards,

> Utkal

> , " Chakraborty, PL " <CHAKRABORTYP2@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Manoj-ji,

> >

> > I have gone thru' your earlier replies. I must confess here

> > that I could not fully absorb your explanations due to my

> > limitations.

> >

> > My question was for others who have missed. Those who try and

> > misses are sometimes in a better position to understand limitations

> > of average students like me.

> >

> > Yes, surgery was clear in hindsight. Even I somehow clicked that

> > part. But " removal of organ " is not clear. Please note that removal

> > of organ is even applicable for tonsilitis / Kidney / Lungs (partial)

> > Liver (partial) etc. And how do I find that ?

> >

> > Yes, I have not used aspect from Ketu. It was there with Saturn

> > in Rashi chart. In navamsa, it moved to Taurus (or may be Aries,

> > depending on Ayanamsa used).

> >

> > regards

> >

> > Chakraborty

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ________________________________

> > On Behalf Of Manoj Chandran

> > Thursday, October 29, 2009 10:48 AM

> >

> > Re: Re: Quiz-2 - RESULT

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Chakraborty Ji,

> >

> > a) " removal of organ " and that too as " a part of treatment "

> > b) Very clear-cut indication of surgery. Although Mars-Ketu connection

> > has been discussed... was it so prominent ? (many of us missed

> > it)

> >

> > Surgery is very clear. In Rashi Mars aspects Venus. Mars is one of those " special planets in the chart " . Specially malefic planets are those

> > a) In the 8H

> > b) Aspecting the 8H

> > c) 8th Lord

> > d) 22nd Drekkana Lord

> > e) 64th Navamsha Lord

> >

> > Mars is not only b) but also in the house of c) and d) and as Neelam Ji so astutely pointed out, it also aspects LL Saturn.

> >

> > In transit Mars is transiting 7H.

> >

> > In Rashi, Ketu is aspecting Venus with a very close aspect, almost dead ON. In transit also Ketu is aspecting Venus, from Venus's house. Any planet aspecting another planet from that planet's house, is a powerful influence. Same poweful influence also exists by Ketu on Saturn.

> >

> >

> >

> > c) The vim. dasha analysis.... almost everybody attempted it &

> > missed. Where are we going wrong ?

> >

> > I thought I clearly explained this but maybe I did not do a good enough job. Where we all went wrong (Including me in my first answer) is picking the wrong significations AND/OR in picking which Lordship will dominate.

> >

> > Me 5L/8L : Many picked 5L over 8L. Why? 8L is the MT sign of Me. So should we not at the least Mix the two significations? I used another clue from Iyer's technique where Leo is a Dagdha Rashi. Hence 5L being in a " burnt " rashi gets burnt more than 8L. So I figured 8L might dominate. Further with all the transit clues, negative event probably means more 8L dominance.

> >

> > Ju: 2L/11L: Here we all are brainwashed to believe all great things about the 11H and forget the fundamental Bhavath Bhavam principle that 11H is 6th from the 6th. So it is equally capable of producing illness. It also convenient to think about 11H in the same breath as 2H and hence assign positive meanings to 2H instead of Marak.

> >

> > So in balance, Vim Dasha works. The Key was to figure whether this was a positive or negative event. Once that is correctly figured out then the different possible negative connotations come out.

> >

> > d) Does the Application of Varga-charts helps anyway in focussing ?

> >

> >

> >

> > Defenitely. I hope my long explanations atleast proved this. Especially when we see Jupiter being in trines to both Lagna of Rashi and Lagna of Navamsha and Vargottam on one hand and the same Jupiter being in the Amsha of Me in Drekkana and Me being in the Amsha of Jupiter in the same Drekkana, clearly indicates this period as one of danger healthwise. Project Ju back to the Rashi from the Drekkana and you get back to Gemini in the Rashi chart. This is ominous because it is still Mercury's sign. Similarly you can do the exercise in each domain and obtain confluent results. I also experiemented with Ashtamsha and got good results.

> >

> >

> >

> > 1) While looking at Transits, the natural signification of planets are

> >

> > more important. Many of us looked at the transit of Mars in 7H.

> > However, initially I took it as 3rd 7 10th lord only. When I looked

> > it as 'significator of 'Surgery', things became clearer.

> >

> > Yes, but both are important. Mercury's transit is mightily critical because of his potent malefic nature (functionally).

> >

> >

> > 2) While checking Dasha, it is important to look at the preceeding

> > AD too. Neelam-ji's explanation about fibroid in Rahu & Jup AD

> > is self-explanatory

> >

> > Yes, this was a big clue for me too. Rahu being in the 6H sets it up with the help of Moon the 6L and then Jupiter brings it to frution. Dasha sequence is critical.

> >

> >

> > Regards,

> >

> > -Manoj

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > " Chakraborty, PL " <CHAKRABORTYP2@>

> > " "

> > Wed, October 28, 2009 9:29:38 PM

> > RE: Re: Quiz-2 - RESULT

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Neelam-ji & forum,

> >

> > Before we move away from this quiz, I need to learn something.

> > This is important as the focus was more on Methodology than

> > on accuracy of the results.

> >

> > The quiz was about finding " removal of disease & organ " through

> > " surgery " in a particular area (7H here).

> >

> > The involvement of 7H was easiliy detectable. Almost everybody

> > detected it.

> >

> > But among many significations, how do we pick on

> >

> > a) " removal of organ " and that too as " a part of treatment "

> > b) Very clear-cut indication of surgery. Although Mars-Ketu connection

> > has been discussed... was it so prominent ? (many of us missed

> > it).

> > c) The vim. dasha analysis.... almost everybody attempted it &

> > missed. Where are we going wrong ?

> > d) Does the Application of Varga-charts helps anyway in focussing ?

> >

> >

> > Observations/ learning that I picked up :

> >

> > 1) While looking at Transits, the natural signification of planets are

> > more important. Many of us looked at the transit of Mars in 7H.

> > However, initially I took it as 3rd 7 10th lord only. When I looked

> > it as 'significator of 'Surgery', things became clearer.

> > 2) While checking Dasha, it is important to look at the preceeding

> > AD too. Neelam-ji's explanation about fibroid in Rahu & Jup AD

> > is self-explanatory.

> >

> >

> > Regards

> >

> >

> > Chakraborty

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ancient_indian_ astrology [ancient_ indian_astrology ] On Behalf Of neelam gupta

> > Wednesday, October 28, 2009 11:54 PM

> > ancient_indian_ astrology

> > Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Quiz-2 - RESULT

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear All,

> >

> > Finally the result :-)

> >

> > Female, 17 Aug 1962, 19:00 hrs, Delhi.

> > Event Date for Analysis: 27 August 2004

> >

> > The native underwent hysterectomy i.e. a surgical operation for removal of uterus. She had active uterine fibroids which had the potential of becoming malignant.

> >

> > I congratulate all the participants once again. The quiz was not about winning or losing, but I must distribute some chocolates.: -)

> >

> > As everyone has already guessed, the first chocolate and my heartiest congratulations to MANOJ JI, not only for reaching the right conclusion, but also for his excellent and elaborate presentation of his thought process. It was an excellent demonstration, I am sure all would agree with me. have not been able to read how he got parent's death, so cannot comment right now. Dwadshamsha chart should be read from Sun and Moon to check for parents. The sickness part came to his mind a little later but it did come finally and this made his whole exercise so meaningful.

> > //Hence my alternate conclusion to this is that the native had either a heart attack or a stroke (Sun, Lagna, Mercury (nerves)) or even diagnosis of a more terminal and serious disease. I am not a medical astrology enthusiast hence unable to be more specific but this can easily be the " other " result for the 8L/2L/11L scenario with 11L taking on the Role of the 6L. Rahu antar sets it up for Guru (Maraka on Steroids) to bring it to fruition. Close involvement of Ketu and Mars guarantees the need for surgery.//

> >

> > Chakraborty ji's correct reading came a little late after he was influenced by other readings as he says. This was a total chakra from his earlier stand. He came up with the exact event - surgical operation and removal of uterus. I congratulate him for his accurate reading. I hope Chakraborty ji will understand why I am giving more chocolate to Manoj ji though his reading is more accurate!

> > // Surgical removal of cyst or Uterus.//

> >

> > Deepak Sharma ji and Suprakash ji were somewhat close with hospitalisation part, but they were obviously wrong about an accident or the husband's death. Dhananjaya ji also talked about Roga. I congratulate them for their good readings.

> >

> > Interestingly, almost everyone connected the event to 7H, but could only think of marriage and husband or death. So only half a chocolate for them because there are many other things in the 7H.

> >

> > Some comments if I may:

> > It is quite understandable that the event may not be auspicious. Please read Manoj ji's excellent reasoning on this. Briefly, Mercury as 8L, 22nd DkNL in 7H aspected by 6L moon and 2L/11L retro Jupiter can only spell evil for health in mer-jup-mer. Mercury is in 12H in navamsha and is the dispositor of Mars who aspects 8H and mercury's other sign virgo and also the LL Saturn in 12H.

> >

> > The disease had started in Mer-Rah and so did the rounds of hospital which is fairly clear. The fibroids increased in Jupiter's antar and Mer PD. Mars SD sent her down for surgery. Transits make it quite clear.

> >

> > I think once we identify the bhava, all its significations should be listed and checked one by one with bhavesh and respective karaks. Generative organs come strictly under 7H significations. For ladies uterus is represented by 7H. Its karak Venus is debilitated in 8H of Mercury and 8L in 7H causes harm to uterus. It is not bad for husband because karak of husband Jupiter aspects both lord and the house. It is karak of uterus Venus which is afflicted in D-1 and D-9. Varga charts may be used to confirm the nature of event (for those who use them).

> >

> > I have tried my best to be fair and objective. I apologise if there is any inadvertant error or misjudgment. Please feel free to bring it up.

> >

> > Regards

> > Neelam

> >

> > This Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway, New Delhi, India. The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > This Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway, New Delhi, India. The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.

> >

>