IndiaDivine.org

Second Marriage Example?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear All,

One of my friends who had a very difficult first marriage and ugly divorce is actually quite happy in his second marriage for 4 years now. This has surprised me, but I am happy for him. Unfortunately I cannot get his Birth data since he does not have his Birth Cert. But this made me curious. Does any one have an authentic example of a successful second marriage? Curious how that chart looks? Is it just the dasha sequence that makes things better? Is the second marriage denoted by 2H or 9H or 11H (different people believe different things)? Please share your views on this.

Regards,

-Manoj

Dear Manoj-ji

Namaste.

A while ago I read on Babara Pijan's website about 2nd and 3rd marriages.

She takes the marriage as 7th from moonsign,, as to what qualities the partner

will bring to the relationship. The second marriage is acessed from the 2hd

house from moonsign and 7th from it..

here is a link if you want to read it..

http://www.barbarapijan.com/bpa/Marriage/spouse_profile_7th_fromi.htm

warmest regards

Sheevani

, Manoj Chandran

<chandran_manoj wrote:

>

> Dear All,

>

> One of my friends who had a very difficult first marriage and ugly divorce is

actually quite happy in his second marriage for 4 years now. This has surprised

me, but I am happy for him. Unfortunately I cannot get his Birth data since he

does not have his Birth Cert. But this made me curious. Does any one have an

authentic example of a successful second marriage? Curious how that chart looks?

Is it just the dasha sequence that makes things better? Is the second marriage

denoted by 2H or 9H or 11H (different people believe different things)? Please

share your views on this.

>  

> Regards,

>  -Manoj

>

Dear Sheevani Ji,

Thanks for that link. She takes 2H as the house of the 2nd spouse. Any one has a different opinion? Also how to guage if the "marriage experience" is going to be "better" the 2nd time around?

Regards,

-Manoj

Sheevani <sheevani147 Sent: Tue, November 3, 2009 4:43:59 PM Re: Second Marriage Example?

Dear Manoj-jiNamaste.A while ago I read on Babara Pijan's website about 2nd and 3rd marriages.She takes the marriage as 7th from moonsign,, as to what qualities the partner will bring to the relationship. The second marriage is acessed from the 2hd house from moonsign and 7th from it.. here is a link if you want to read it..http://www.barbarap ijan.com/ bpa/Marriage/ spouse_profile_ 7th_fromi. htmwarmest regardsSheevaniancient_indian_ astrology, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ ...> wrote:>> Dear All,> > One of my friends who had a very difficult first marriage and ugly

divorce is actually quite happy in his second marriage for 4 years now. This has surprised me, but I am happy for him. Unfortunately I cannot get his Birth data since he does not have his Birth Cert. But this made me curious. Does any one have an authentic example of a successful second marriage? Curious how that chart looks? Is it just the dasha sequence that makes things better? Is the second marriage denoted by 2H or 9H or 11H (different people believe different things)? Please share your views on this.> > Regards,> -Manoj>

Hi Manoj ji,I have a class example of a second and very happy marriage. This belongs to a very dear lady from within my family. Very intelligent , good looking and mature by outlook, but born totally deaf. She got married at 31 or so and the boy and his mother really harassed her and took all her salary. This was compounded by the fact that she could not hear. She got a divorce and then a colleague of hers who fell in love with her, married her fully knowing her back ground and today she has a lovely baby boy and is happily settled with her husbands and doting in-laws and a sis-in-law. This was nothing short of a miracle in our community , I should say.Details are,3-12-72, Panaji, goa, 20:15 PM.Regards,Anita--- On Tue, 3/11/09, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj wrote:Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj Second Marriage Example?"ancieant indian_astrology" Tuesday, 3 November, 2009, 11:30 PM

Dear All,

One of my friends who had a very difficult first marriage and ugly divorce is actually quite happy in his second marriage for 4 years now. This has surprised me, but I am happy for him. Unfortunately I cannot get his Birth data since he does not have his Birth Cert. But this made me curious. Does any one have an authentic example of a successful second marriage? Curious how that chart looks? Is it just the dasha sequence that makes things better? Is the second marriage denoted by 2H or 9H or 11H (different people believe different things)? Please share your views on this.

Regards,

-Manoj

Try the new India Homepage.

Namaste, For second marriage, refer to D-9 (Navamsa) and take 8th from the 7th House i.e. the 2nd house (not lord) as lagna. However, it is important to note that if the native has a deep committed love that did not culminated in a formal marriage, such event should also be accounted for while calculating for the house to be seen. 

chetan anishOn Wed, Nov 4, 2009 at 11:17 AM, Anita R <ash.rsh55 wrote:

Hi Manoj ji,I have a class example of a second and very happy marriage. This belongs to a very dear lady from within my family. Very intelligent , good looking and mature by outlook, but born totally deaf. She got married at 31 or so and the boy and his mother really harassed her and took all her salary. This was compounded by the fact that she could not hear. She got a divorce and then a colleague of hers who fell in love with her, married her fully knowing her back ground and today she has a lovely baby boy and is happily settled with her husbands and doting in-laws and a sis-in-law.  This was nothing short of a miracle in our community , I should say.

Details are,3-12-72, Panaji, goa, 20:15 PM.Regards,Anita--- On Tue, 3/11/09, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj wrote:

Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj Second Marriage Example?

" ancieant indian_astrology " Tuesday, 3 November, 2009, 11:30 PM

Dear All,

One of my friends who had a very difficult first marriage and ugly divorce is actually quite happy in his second marriage for 4 years now. This has surprised me, but I am happy for him. Unfortunately I cannot get his Birth data since he does not have his Birth Cert. But this made me curious. Does any one have an authentic example of a successful second marriage? Curious how that chart looks? Is it just the dasha sequence that makes things better? Is the second marriage denoted by 2H or 9H or 11H (different people believe different things)? Please share your views on this.

Regards,

-Manoj

Dear Anita Ji,

For some strange reason I missed this email. I am sorry for that. Thank you for your response. Do you know the aprox dates of her 1st marriage, divorce and 2nd marriage.

Regards,

-Manoj

Anita R <ash.rsh55 Sent: Tue, November 3, 2009 10:47:35 PMRe: Second Marriage Example?

Hi Manoj ji,I have a class example of a second and very happy marriage. This belongs to a very dear lady from within my family. Very intelligent , good looking and mature by outlook, but born totally deaf. She got married at 31 or so and the boy and his mother really harassed her and took all her salary. This was compounded by the fact that she could not hear. She got a divorce and then a colleague of hers who fell in love with her, married her fully knowing her back ground and today she has a lovely baby boy and is happily settled with her husbands and doting in-laws and a sis-in-law. This was nothing short of a miracle in our community , I should say.Details are,3-12-72, Panaji, goa, 20:15 PM.Regards,Anita--- On Tue, 3/11/09, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ > wrote:

Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ >[ancient_indian_ astrology] Second Marriage Example?"ancieant indian_astrology" <ancient_indian_ astrology>Tuesday, 3 November, 2009, 11:30 PM

Dear All,

Regards,

-Manoj

HI,I really can't remember. BUt I will try to find out and let you know.regs, Anita--- On Tue, 10/11/09, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj wrote:Manoj Chandran <chandran_manojRe: Second Marriage Example? Date: Tuesday, 10 November, 2009, 5:21 AM

Dear Anita Ji,

For some strange reason I missed this email. I am sorry for that. Thank you for your response. Do you know the aprox dates of her 1st marriage, divorce and 2nd marriage.

Regards,

-Manoj

Anita R <ash.rsh55 >ancient_indian_ astrologyTue, November 3, 2009 10:47:35 PMRe: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Second Marriage Example?

Hi Manoj ji,I have a class example of a second and very happy marriage. This belongs to a very dear lady from within my family. Very intelligent , good looking and mature by outlook, but born totally deaf. She got married at 31 or so and the boy and his mother really harassed her and took all her salary. This was compounded by the fact that she could not hear. She got a divorce and then a colleague of hers who fell in love with her, married her fully knowing her back ground and today she has a lovely baby boy and is happily settled with her husbands and doting in-laws and a sis-in-law. This was nothing short of a miracle in our community , I should say.Details are,3-12-72, Panaji, goa, 20:15 PM.Regards,Anita--- On Tue, 3/11/09, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ > wrote:

Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ >[ancient_indian_ astrology] Second Marriage Example?"ancieant indian_astrology" <ancient_indian_ astrology>Tuesday, 3 November, 2009, 11:30 PM

Dear All,

Regards,

-Manoj

Connect more, do more and share more with India Mail. Learn more.

Dear friends,How can one say properly about the success or failure of marriage just from one horoscope (ie. only of the boy or only of the girl) and without the date(s) of marriage.Regards,Sunil K. Bhattacharjya--- On Mon, 11/9/09, Anita R <ash.rsh55 wrote:Anita R <ash.rsh55Re: Second Marriage Example? Date: Monday, November 9, 2009, 10:50 PM

HI,I really can't remember. BUt I will try to find out and let you know.regs, Anita--- On Tue, 10/11/09, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ > wrote:Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ >Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Second Marriage Example?ancient_indian_ astrologyTuesday, 10 November, 2009, 5:21 AM

Dear Anita Ji,

Regards,

-Manoj

Anita R <ash.rsh55 >ancient_indian_ astrologyTue, November 3, 2009 10:47:35 PMRe: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Second Marriage Example?

Dear All,

Regards,

-Manoj

Connect more, do more and share more with India Mail. Learn more.