IndiaDivine.org

Message Rate and a curious thought

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Sreenadh Ji,

Some times when we have been running too fast, we have to slow down, sit by a shade, drink some water and then start again, rejeuavenated. I think the Group is taking a short break.

Regards,

-Manoj

sreesog <sreesog Sent: Thu, November 5, 2009 5:27:05 AM Message Rate and a curious thought

Dear All, Previous month our message rate was 60 mails per day, and this month the message rate till today is 14 mails per day! :) I just feel like laughing at this difference. :) What is the matter with you all?! Is it that interesting and innovative subjects for discussion is too scarce to find in astrology?! What is it that is lacking? Is it not it is time that we should ask this question?Love and regards,Sreenadh

Dear Sreenadhji,

Its all because of lack of interesting topics on the forum.

Thanks,

M.S.Bohra

, " sreesog " <sreesog wrote:

>

> Dear All,

> Previous month our message rate was 60 mails per day, and this month the

message rate till today is 14 mails per day! :) I just feel like laughing at

this difference. :) What is the matter with you all?! Is it that interesting and

innovative subjects for discussion is too scarce to find in astrology?! What is

it that is lacking? Is it not it is time that we should ask this question?

> Love and regards,

> Sreenadh

>

Dear Manoj ji,

That is beautiful but not truth. ;)

As Bohara ji puts it, the group is less active, " because of lack of interesting

topics on the forum " . And it is what us moderators are supposed to supply, when

the active members (or members as a whole) fail to bring-in interesting topics

for discussion. :)

Just try it. :) The solution to the problem of inactivity and to make the group

active is present within the statement of Bohra ji itself, which Bohra ji, you

or any active or inactive member in the forum can implement.

i.e. Bring-in a new and interesting topic with enough basic and interesting

inputs to start an informative discussion, which would generate the curiosity of

the group and make them active participants. :)

Note: The net connectivity issue in my house continues and I am preparing for

some exam, so I won't be much active for some days. So it is you all who should

supply the prime stream (of pure, innovative and interesting info)

Love and regards,

Sreenadh

, Manoj Chandran

<chandran_manoj wrote:

>

> Dear Sreenadh Ji,

>

> Some times when we have been running too fast, we have to slow down, sit by a

shade, drink some water and then start again, rejeuavenated. I think the Group

is taking a short break.

>  

> Regards,

>  -Manoj

>  

>

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> sreesog <sreesog

>

> Thu, November 5, 2009 5:27:05 AM

> Message Rate and a curious thought

>

>  

> Dear All,

> Previous month our message rate was 60 mails per day, and this month the

message rate till today is 14 mails per day! :) I just feel like laughing at

this difference. :) What is the matter with you all?! Is it that interesting and

innovative subjects for discussion is too scarce to find in astrology?! What is

it that is lacking? Is it not it is time that we should ask this question?

> Love and regards,

> Sreenadh

>

Dear Sreenadh ji,it could also be others also have got busy otherwise, like you,their system/net is troubling like me and also people have started their own groups aswell and many more reasons which we may not guess......Love and regards,gopi. , "sreesog" <sreesog wrote:>> Dear Manoj ji, > That is beautiful but not truth. ;)> As Bohara ji puts it, the group is less active, "because of lack of interesting topics on the forum". And it is what us moderators are supposed to supply, when the active members (or members as a whole) fail to bring-in interesting topics for discussion. :) > Just try it. :) The solution to the problem of inactivity and to make the group active is present within the statement of Bohra ji itself, which Bohra ji, you or any active or inactive member in the forum can implement. > i.e. Bring-in a new and interesting topic with enough basic and interesting inputs to start an informative discussion, which would generate the curiosity of the group and make them active participants. :) > Note: The net connectivity issue in my house continues and I am preparing for some exam, so I won't be much active for some days. So it is you all who should supply the prime stream (of pure, innovative and interesting info)> Love and regards,> Sreenadh > > , Manoj Chandran chandran_manoj@ wrote:> >> > Dear Sreenadh Ji,> > > > Some times when we have been running too fast, we have to slow down, sit by a shade, drink some water and then start again, rejeuavenated. I think the Group is taking a short break.> >  > > Regards,> >  -Manoj> >  > > > > > > > > > > ________________________________> > sreesog sreesog@> > > > Thu, November 5, 2009 5:27:05 AM> > Message Rate and a curious thought> > > >  > > Dear All, > > Previous month our message rate was 60 mails per day, and this month the message rate till today is 14 mails per day! :) I just feel like laughing at this difference. :) What is the matter with you all?! Is it that interesting and innovative subjects for discussion is too scarce to find in astrology?! What is it that is lacking? Is it not it is time that we should ask this question?> > Love and regards,> > Sreenadh> >>

Dear Gopi ji,

Even if all the members start their own group if information is flowing here,

knowledge seekers will visit here and will remain active participants. Even

those who make their groups cannot stop their curiosity to know what is

happening in other groups, and thus they will still remain a member here as well

in one id or other.

We all are member of numerous groups - for example I am a member of 100+

groups. So ultimately it not whether a group is own or not is not what matters

but the amount of quality information that flows.

So at the end the concern and focus is on quality information and not in number

of members or that whether those members have own groups or not. Further having

own groups does not deny us the freedom to keep/maintain the friendship and

respect. For example Bhaskar ji owns many groups and recently started a new

group as well - but he still remains a good friend for us and he or me used to

call each other and talk through phone. Again the point is - it is not groups or

not that matters, but quality information that is interesting and useful.

We are all here just because of the information available in this group related

to a subject we are interested in that is astrology. And we are here NOT because

of our special friendship towards some people, NOT because of our interest in

the upliftment of AIA group, NOT because we have paid money to someone, NOT

because some other members/moderators are our relatives, NOT because of

commercial interests. Or in-short we are NOT here because we love AIA group or

foundation in any way; we are all here because of OUR OWN SELFISH MOTIVE to gain

more knowledge about astrology without spending any money! :) We are here

because we all love astrological interactions and in our own charts - to know

better how destiny affects us all. Accept it as a fact - and it IS! :)

Thus as long as that motive is fulfilled and as long as our ego is not

punctured (i.e. as no insults takes place) WE WILL remain in this forum. :) This

is simply a truth regarding every member in this forum including me - whether we

accept it or not. Truth is not pleasant always - but it is so.

And someone - e.g. moderators - takes up the duty of selfishness fulfillment of

their own and others, by providing more and more interesting and info and the

group remain intact and active. We may like it or not, but that is what

happening here - I feel. :) Ofcourse you are free to differ :)

But - as you may point out - it is not good to look at it just negatively as a

'selfishness fulfillment activity'; but instead we can call it a " friendly

discussion group were selfless(!) knowledge sharing happens " - to make it

positive. :)

Love and regards,

Sreenadh

, " gopalakrishna " <gopi_b927

wrote:

>

> Dear Sreenadh ji,

> it could also be others also have got busy otherwise, like you,their

> system/net is troubling like me and also people have started their own

> groups aswell and many more reasons which we may not guess......

> Love and regards,

> gopi.

Dear Sreenadh ji,yes.I agree and accept the truth in whatever form whether positive or negative.Love and regards,gopi. , "sreesog" <sreesog wrote:>> Dear Gopi ji, > Even if all the members start their own group if information is flowing here, knowledge seekers will visit here and will remain active participants. Even those who make their groups cannot stop their curiosity to know what is happening in other groups, and thus they will still remain a member here as well in one id or other. > We all are member of numerous groups - for example I am a member of 100+ groups. So ultimately it not whether a group is own or not is not what matters but the amount of quality information that flows.> So at the end the concern and focus is on quality information and not in number of members or that whether those members have own groups or not. Further having own groups does not deny us the freedom to keep/maintain the friendship and respect. For example Bhaskar ji owns many groups and recently started a new group as well - but he still remains a good friend for us and he or me used to call each other and talk through phone. Again the point is - it is not groups or not that matters, but quality information that is interesting and useful.> We are all here just because of the information available in this group related to a subject we are interested in that is astrology. And we are here NOT because of our special friendship towards some people, NOT because of our interest in the upliftment of AIA group, NOT because we have paid money to someone, NOT because some other members/moderators are our relatives, NOT because of commercial interests. Or in-short we are NOT here because we love AIA group or foundation in any way; we are all here because of OUR OWN SELFISH MOTIVE to gain more knowledge about astrology without spending any money! :) We are here because we all love astrological interactions and in our own charts - to know better how destiny affects us all. Accept it as a fact - and it IS! :)> Thus as long as that motive is fulfilled and as long as our ego is not punctured (i.e. as no insults takes place) WE WILL remain in this forum. :) This is simply a truth regarding every member in this forum including me - whether we accept it or not. Truth is not pleasant always - but it is so.> And someone - e.g. moderators - takes up the duty of selfishness fulfillment of their own and others, by providing more and more interesting and info and the group remain intact and active. We may like it or not, but that is what happening here - I feel. :) Ofcourse you are free to differ :)> But - as you may point out - it is not good to look at it just negatively as a 'selfishness fulfillment activity'; but instead we can call it a "friendly discussion group were selfless(!) knowledge sharing happens" - to make it positive. :) > Love and regards,> Sreenadh> > , "gopalakrishna" gopi_b927@ wrote:> >> > Dear Sreenadh ji,> > it could also be others also have got busy otherwise, like you,their> > system/net is troubling like me and also people have started their own> > groups aswell and many more reasons which we may not guess......> > Love and regards,> > gopi.>

Dear Sreenadhi Ji,

While I agree that for the most part we are all propelled by self interest, there are a few people who go above and beyond just limited self interest or Ego gratification and spend a lot of time to write well thought out and meaningful emails. So some people are more selfless in sharing than others. Ofcourse it does not mean that people who write more, know more. But it is better to share generously whatever knowledge one has, rather than keep it within. So we should give credit to those who share generously. It is always easier to Receive than to Give. But the Law of Life Is: It is in Giving That We Receive.

Regards,

-Manoj

sreesog <sreesog Sent: Fri, November 6, 2009 2:18:35 AM Re: Message Rate and a curious thought

Dear Gopi ji, Even if all the members start their own group if information is flowing here, knowledge seekers will visit here and will remain active participants. Even those who make their groups cannot stop their curiosity to know what is happening in other groups, and thus they will still remain a member here as well in one id or other. We all are member of numerous groups - for example I am a member of 100+ groups. So ultimately it not whether a group is own or not is not what matters but the amount of quality information that flows.So at the end the concern and focus is on quality information and not in number of members or that whether those members have own groups or not. Further having own groups does not deny us the freedom to keep/maintain the friendship and respect. For example Bhaskar ji owns many groups and recently started a new group as well - but he still remains a good friend for us and he or me used to call each other and

talk through phone. Again the point is - it is not groups or not that matters, but quality information that is interesting and useful.We are all here just because of the information available in this group related to a subject we are interested in that is astrology. And we are here NOT because of our special friendship towards some people, NOT because of our interest in the upliftment of AIA group, NOT because we have paid money to someone, NOT because some other members/moderators are our relatives, NOT because of commercial interests. Or in-short we are NOT here because we love AIA group or foundation in any way; we are all here because of OUR OWN SELFISH MOTIVE to gain more knowledge about astrology without spending any money! :) We are here because we all love astrological interactions and in our own charts - to know better how destiny affects us all. Accept it as a fact - and it IS! :)Thus as long as that motive is fulfilled and as long as

our ego is not punctured (i.e. as no insults takes place) WE WILL remain in this forum. :) This is simply a truth regarding every member in this forum including me - whether we accept it or not. Truth is not pleasant always - but it is so.And someone - e.g. moderators - takes up the duty of selfishness fulfillment of their own and others, by providing more and more interesting and info and the group remain intact and active. We may like it or not, but that is what happening here - I feel. :) Ofcourse you are free to differ :)But - as you may point out - it is not good to look at it just negatively as a 'selfishness fulfillment activity'; but instead we can call it a "friendly discussion group were selfless(!) knowledge sharing happens" - to make it positive. :) Love and regards,Sreenadhancient_indian_ astrology, "gopalakrishna" <gopi_b927@. ..> wrote:>> Dear Sreenadh ji,> it could also be others also have got busy otherwise, like you,their> system/net is troubling like me and also people have started their own> groups aswell and many more reasons which we may not guess......> Love and regards,> gopi.

// But the Law of Life Is: It is in Giving That We Receive//

The best words ever written. This is what my Guru taught me and I have put in practise in my years on these Jyotish Forums. And let me tell all, that I have gained too much, without asking . This is the law of nature. I have gained so much, that real good astrologers must not have gained after 50 years of practise. And also let me confess the image I have of a good astrologer, I personally know that I dont come to even 10% of the knowledge what people think me of having. But this 10% knowledge I have always shared. And have received 1000% in return through prakriti.

regards/Bhaskar.

, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj wrote:>> Dear Sreenadhi Ji,> > While I agree that for the most part we are all propelled by self interest, there are a few people who go above and beyond just limited self interest or Ego gratification and spend a lot of time to write well thought out and meaningful emails. So some people are more selfless in sharing than others. Ofcourse it does not mean that people who write more, know more. But it is better to share generously whatever knowledge one has, rather than keep it within. So we should give credit to those who share generously. It is always easier to Receive than to Give. But the Law of Life Is: It is in Giving That We Receive.>  > Regards,>  -Manoj>  > > > > > ________________________________> sreesog sreesog > Fri, November 6, 2009 2:18:35 AM> Re: Message Rate and a curious thought> >  > Dear Gopi ji, > Even if all the members start their own group if information is flowing here, knowledge seekers will visit here and will remain active participants. Even those who make their groups cannot stop their curiosity to know what is happening in other groups, and thus they will still remain a member here as well in one id or other. > We all are member of numerous groups - for example I am a member of 100+ groups. So ultimately it not whether a group is own or not is not what matters but the amount of quality information that flows.> So at the end the concern and focus is on quality information and not in number of members or that whether those members have own groups or not. Further having own groups does not deny us the freedom to keep/maintain the friendship and respect. For example Bhaskar ji owns many groups and recently started a new group as well - but he still remains a good friend for us and he or me used to call each other and talk through phone. Again the point is - it is not groups or not that matters, but quality information that is interesting and useful.> We are all here just because of the information available in this group related to a subject we are interested in that is astrology. And we are here NOT because of our special friendship towards some people, NOT because of our interest in the upliftment of AIA group, NOT because we have paid money to someone, NOT because some other members/moderators are our relatives, NOT because of commercial interests. Or in-short we are NOT here because we love AIA group or foundation in any way; we are all here because of OUR OWN SELFISH MOTIVE to gain more knowledge about astrology without spending any money! :) We are here because we all love astrological interactions and in our own charts - to know better how destiny affects us all. Accept it as a fact - and it IS! :)> Thus as long as that motive is fulfilled and as long as our ego is not punctured (i.e. as no insults takes place) WE WILL remain in this forum. :) This is simply a truth regarding every member in this forum including me - whether we accept it or not. Truth is not pleasant always - but it is so.> And someone - e.g. moderators - takes up the duty of selfishness fulfillment of their own and others, by providing more and more interesting and info and the group remain intact and active. We may like it or not, but that is what happening here - I feel. :) Ofcourse you are free to differ :)> But - as you may point out - it is not good to look at it just negatively as a 'selfishness fulfillment activity'; but instead we can call it a "friendly discussion group were selfless(!) knowledge sharing happens" - to make it positive. :) > Love and regards,> Sreenadh> > ancient_indian_ astrology, "gopalakrishna" gopi_b927@ ..> wrote:> >> > Dear Sreenadh ji,> > it could also be others also have got busy otherwise, like you,their> > system/net is troubling like me and also people have started their own> > groups aswell and many more reasons which we may not guess......> > Love and regards,> > gopi.>

Respected sreesandji,

//As long as our ego is not punctured we will remain in this forum//

so you agree to you carry your ego on your shoulders most of the time.

it is praisable on your part that you accepted it as there is no courage unless

you 'r scared.

Regards.

Vandana Mishra

>

> Dear Gopi ji,

> Even if all the members start their own group if information is flowing here,

happening in other groups, and thus they will still remain a member here as well

in one id or other.

> We all are member of numerous groups - for example I am a member of 100+

> So at the end the concern and focus is on quality information and not in

number of members or that whether those members have own groups or not. Further

having own groups does not deny us the freedom to keep/maintain the friendship

and respect. For example Bhaskar ji owns many groups and recently started a new

call each other and talk through phone. Again the point is - it is not groups or

> We are all here just because of the information available in this group

related to a subject we are interested in that is astrology. And we are here NOT

because of our special friendship towards some people, NOT because of our

interest in the upliftment of AIA group, NOT because we have paid money to

someone, NOT because some other members/moderators are our relatives, NOT

because of commercial interests. Or in-short we are NOT here because we love AIA

group or foundation in any way; we are all here because of OUR OWN SELFISH

MOTIVE to gain more knowledge about astrology without spending any money! :) We

are here because we all love astrological interactions and in our own charts -

to know better how destiny affects us all. Accept it as a fact - and it IS! :)

> Thus as long as that motive is fulfilled and as long as our ego is not

punctured (i.e. as no insults takes place) WE WILL remain in this forum. :) This

is simply a truth regarding every member in this forum including me - whether we

> And someone - e.g. moderators - takes up the duty of selfishness fulfillment

of their own and others, by providing more and more interesting and info and the

happening here - I feel. :) Ofcourse you are free to differ :)

> But - as you may point out - it is not good to look at it just negatively as

a 'selfishness fulfillment activity'; but instead we can call it a " friendly

> Love and regards,

> Sreenadh

>

> , " gopalakrishna " <gopi_b927@>

wrote:

> >

> > Dear Sreenadh ji,

> > it could also be others also have got busy otherwise, like you,their

> > system/net is troubling like me and also people have started their own

> > groups aswell and many more reasons which we may not guess......

> > Love and regards,

> > gopi.

>

Dear Sreenadh ji,

I am here to get some new knowledge and information of Astrology which interest

me,time availability is also a cause to active or inactive in the forum.But when

a interesting topic is going on than we are anxiously visiting the forum for

further developments.

Definitely our personal interest is the key.

Regards,

M.S.Bohra

>

> Dear Gopi ji,

EEven if all the members start their own group if information is flowing here,

in one id or other.

> We all are member of numerous groups - for example I am a member of 100+

> So at the end the concern and focus is on quality information and not in

number of members or that whether those members have own groups or not. Further

having own groups does not deny us the freedom to keep/maintain the friendship

and respect. For example Bhaskar i ons annny groupsand recently started a new

> We are all here just because of the information available in this group

related to a subject we are interested in that is astrology. And we are here NOT

because of our special friendship towards some people, NOT because of our

interest in the upliftmen ofAIA grrouup, NOT ecausee we have paid money to

someone, NOT because some other members/moderators are our relatives, NOT

because of commercial interests. Or in-short we are NOT here because we love AIA

group or foundation in any way; we are all here because of OUR OWN SELFISH

MOTIVE to gain more knowledge about astrology without spending any money! :) We

are here because we all love astrological interactions and in our own charts -

to know better how destiny affects us all. Accept it as a fact - and it IS! :)

> Thus as long as that motive is fulfilled and as long as our ego is not

> And someone - e.g. moderators - takes up the duty of selfishness fulfillment

of their own and others, by providing more and more interesting and info and the

happening here - I feel. :) Ofcourse yo ar freee tto diffe :)

>

> But - as you may point out - it is not good to look at it just negatively as

a 'selfishness fulfillment activity'; but instead we can call it a " friendly

> Love and regards,

> Sreenadh

>

> --n anncieient_indian_astrology , " gopalakrishna " <opb927@>

wrrotete:

> >

> > De Sreenenadh ji,

> > i cld aasooobebe others also ve gogot busy otherwise, like you,their

> > system/net is troubling like me and also people have started their own

> > groups aswell and many more eanss whwhich we may noguess........

> > Love and regards,

> > gopi.

>

Dear Manoj ji,

Beautiful! Well Said! :) I agree with you. :)

Love and Hugs,

Sreenadh

, Manoj Chandran

<chandran_manoj wrote:

>

> Dear Sreenadhi Ji,

>

> While I agree that for the most part we are all propelled by self interest,

there are a few people who go above and beyond just limited self interest or Ego

gratification and spend a lot of time to write well thought out and meaningful

emails. So some people are more selfless in sharing than others. Ofcourse it

does not mean that people who write more, know more. But it is better to share

generously whatever knowledge one has, rather than keep it within. So we should

give credit to those who share generously. It is always easier to Receive than

to Give. But the Law of Life Is: It is in Giving That We Receive.

>  

> Regards,

>  -Manoj

>  

Dear Sreenadh ji,

The message count can be less due to a number of reasons.

a) The active members being pre-occupied.

b) Internet accessibility factors.

c) Monotony prevailing presently.

d) Lack of interest in topic under discussion.

e) Incapability to participate in Quiz due to whatever reasons.

f) Lack of motivational subjects to ensue discussions.

etc.

I was away from the Group because I found that I am

becoming too critical and pointed in my appraisals and hurting

people like you, so I chose to stay away for some time because

it certainly brings sorrow to ones ownself if I hurt another from

the family. We cannot remain happy by inducing hurt on

our own loved ones.

I opened a new Group so that I can express my emotions

of unapprovals there without taking names or being too

obvious and it actually remains a blog for me just like

Amitabh Bacchan has his own. (Bhai I am also an Amitabh

sitting on my own throne in my fantasy land).That way I can

unburden myself without hurting anyone in particular.

We shall remain loved members of the same family, even

if we are present or not, write here or not, remain in the

Group or not, in fact even if remain in our bodies or not.

The bonds are everlasting. Few complaints towards

each other may crop up in our day to day communications

on various topics, but this cannot and must not break the

everlasting bonds of love, affections and being part

of the same community members, and a common love

of the subject Astrology which has brought all of us together.

Love and regards,

Bhaskar.

, "sreesog" <sreesog wrote:>> Dear Gopi ji, > Even if all the members start their own group if information is flowing here, knowledge seekers will visit here and will remain active participants. Even those who make their groups cannot stop

Dear Bhaskar ji,

Well said!

Love and regards,

Sreenadh

, " Bhaskar " <bhaskar_jyotish

wrote:

>

>

> // But the Law of Life Is: It is in Giving That We Receive//

>

> The best words ever written. This is what my Guru taught me and I have

> put in practise in my years on these Jyotish Forums. And let me tell

> all, that I have gained too much, without asking . This is the law of

> nature. I have gained so much, that real good astrologers must not have

> gained after 50 years of practise. And also let me confess the image I

> have of a good astrologer, I personally know that I dont come to even

> 10% of the knowledge what people think me of having. But this 10%

> knowledge I have always shared. And have received 1000% in return

> through prakriti.

>

> regards/Bhaskar.

, Manoj Chandran

> <chandran_manoj@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Sreenadhi Ji,

> >

> > While I agree that for the most part we are all propelled by self

> interest, there are a few people who go above and beyond just limited

> self interest or Ego gratification and spend a lot of time to write well

> thought out and meaningful emails. So some people are more

> selfless in sharing than others. Ofcourse it does not mean that people

> who write more, know more. But it is better to share generouslyÂ

> whatever knowledge one has, rather than keep it within. So we should

> give credit to those who share generously. It is always easier to

> Receive than to Give. But the Law of Life Is: It is in Giving

> That We Receive.

> > Â

> > Regards,

> > Â -Manoj

> > Â

Dear Bohra ji,

Well Said! And I agree with you completely. The same is true about me as well

while being a member here or in other groups. Let me state it again -

* We are here to get some new knowledge and information of Astrology which

interests us.

* (Apart from that) time availability is also a cause to active or inactive in

the forum.

* But when a interesting topic is going on (we find time!) then we are

anxiously visiting the forum for further developments.

This is true for every active member in any group I think.

Love and regards,

Sreendh

, " Sudan " <msbohra62 wrote:

>

> Dear Sreenadh ji,

>

> I am here to get some new knowledge and information of Astrology which

interest me,time availability is also a cause to active or inactive in the

forum.But when a interesting topic is going on than we are anxiously visiting

the forum for further developments.

>

> Definitely our personal interest is the key.

>

> Regards,

>

> M.S.Bohra

Dear Vandana ji,

I said 'Our' and not 'mine'. :) That statement about 'ego' is EQUALLY true

about every member in this group - whether it be you or me. :) In those words I

am talking about you as much as about me. :) Please see the statements in their

real context and meaning. :)

Anyway the point is - what ever I spoke in that mail applies to EVERY member

in this group.

EVERY member in this group will remain here as long as their ego is not

punctured and they are not insulted and will leave the group if their ego is

punctured or they get insulted.

Almost EVERY member in this group (or outside) is carrying their ego on their

shoulders - including you. :) It is same rare blessed souls that are capable

seeing their ego and few less of dropping their ego. If you don't see your ego

sitting on your shoulder, you are in the first category of all and not in the

second or third. :)

Love and regards,

Sreenadh

, " Vandna "

<vandana_mishra_91 wrote:

>

> Respected sreesandji,

> //As long as our ego is not punctured we will remain in this forum//

> so you agree to you carry your ego on your shoulders most of the time.

> it is praisable on your part that you accepted it as there is no courage

unless you 'r scared.

> Regards.

> Vandana Mishra

Dear Bhaskar ji,

// The message count can be less due to a number of

> reasons. a) The active members being pre-occupied. b) Internet

> accessibility factors. c) Monotony prevailing presently. d) Lack of

> interest in topic under discussion. e) Incapability to participate in Quiz due

to whatever reasons. f) Lack of motivational subjects to ensue discussions.

etc.//

True!

//We shall remain loved members of the same family, even if we are present or

not, write here or not, remain in the Group or not, in fact even if remain in

our bodies or not. The bonds are everlasting. Few complaints towards each other

may crop up in our day to day communications on various topics, but this cannot

and must not break the everlasting bonds of love, affections and being part of

the same community members, and a common love of the subject Astrology which has

brought all of us together.//

Hugs! :)

Love and regards,

Sreenadh

wrote:

>

> Dear Sreenadh ji, The message count can be less due to a number of

> reasons. a) The active members being pre-occupied. b) Internet

> accessibility factors. c) Monotony prevailing presently. d) Lack of

> interest in topic under discussion. e) Incapability to participate in

> Quiz due to whatever reasons. f) Lack of motivational subjects to ensue

> discussions. etc. I was away from the Group because I found that I

> am becoming too critical and pointed in my appraisals and hurting

> people like you, so I chose to stay away for some time because it

> certainly brings sorrow to ones ownself if I hurt another from the

> family. We cannot remain happy by inducing hurt on our own loved ones.

> I opened a new Group so that I can express my emotions of unapprovals

> there without taking names or being too obvious and it actually remains

> a blog for me just like Amitabh Bacchan has his own. (Bhai I am also an

> Amitabh sitting on my own throne in my fantasy land).That way I can

> unburden myself without hurting anyone in particular. We shall remain

> loved members of the same family, even if we are present or not, write

> here or not, remain in the Group or not, in fact even if remain in our

> bodies or not. The bonds are everlasting. Few complaints towards each

> other may crop up in our day to day communications on various topics,

> but this cannot and must not break the everlasting bonds of love,

> affections and being part of the same community members, and a common

> love of the subject Astrology which has brought all of us together.

> Love and regards, Bhaskar.

Dear All,

It is interesting to note that -

* The message rate in our group till 7th of this month was only around 14

messages per day; and around 100 messages came.

* But within the next 5 days (till today - i.e. 12th) the message rate was

around 40 messages per day and around 190 messages came!

Thus the average message rate for our group for this month stands around 24

messages per day as of now!

We should look back and access the reasons in an objective manner - so as to

understand the group dynamics better. :)

Anyway I feel that the major reason for more mails is - more interesting and

innovative topics in group. :)

Love and regards,

Sreenadh

>

> Dear Bhaskar ji,

> // The message count can be less due to a number of

> > reasons. a) The active members being pre-occupied. b) Internet

> > accessibility factors. c) Monotony prevailing presently. d) Lack of

> > interest in topic under discussion. e) Incapability to participate in Quiz

due to whatever reasons. f) Lack of motivational subjects to ensue discussions.

etc.//

> True!

> //We shall remain loved members of the same family, even if we are present or

not, write here or not, remain in the Group or not, in fact even if remain in

our bodies or not. The bonds are everlasting. Few complaints towards each other

may crop up in our day to day communications on various topics, but this cannot

and must not break the everlasting bonds of love, affections and being part of

the same community members, and a common love of the subject Astrology which has

brought all of us together.//

> Hugs! :)

> Love and regards,

> Sreenadh

Dear All,

It is interesting to note that in the last 4 days we received around 300

messages at an average rate of 75 messages, and as a result the total average

message rate is now around 30 messages per day. :) 500/16 = 31 approx!

What a low message rate we had at the beginning of the month and what a high

message rate we have now! Thanks primarily to the quiz by Neelam ji, and also to

the longevity thread.

Love and regards,

Sreenadh

>

> Dear All,

> It is interesting to note that -

> * The message rate in our group till 7th of this month was only around 14

messages per day; and around 100 messages came.

> * But within the next 5 days (till today - i.e. 12th) the message rate was

around 40 messages per day and around 190 messages came!

> Thus the average message rate for our group for this month stands around 24

messages per day as of now!

> We should look back and access the reasons in an objective manner - so as to

understand the group dynamics better. :)

> Anyway I feel that the major reason for more mails is - more interesting and

innovative topics in group. :)

> Love and regards,

> Sreenadh

My dear Boss and good friend Sreenadh ji,

Give credit where its due. You are taking all the credit to the

Longevity thread and Neelamji.

You forget that I re-joined the Group on the 7th ..

// The message rate in our group till 7th of this month was only around

14 messages per day; and around 100 messages came.

> > * But within the next 5 days (till today - i.e. 12th) the message

rate was around 40 messages per day and around 190 messages came! //

Bhai Bhaskar is also hard working on the Group. You cannot deny that.

You are of course the hardest member, this being the Group you created

lovingly. But I do figure somewhere is it not ? Why only Neelamji ??? (

These ladies take the cake everywhere). And my messages are not just

" Thank You " or " Congratulations " or " Appreciations " ones.

Bhai just one word of love is what is required for people like me to get

spurred and encouraged.

DeDe pyaar de pyaar de pyaare de re, hame pyaar de...

Hum hain prem diwaane...

Its not that without us the world would not function, but I am sure you

certainly love Bhaskars utterances and diction. You by ignoting a loved

one are causing in our relationships , some frictions, and you know very

well that I do not write just fiction but also make attractive additions

to the well known astrological dictums.

Love n regards,

Bhaskar.

, " sreesog " <sreesog

wrote:

>

> Dear All,

> It is interesting to note that in the last 4 days we received around

300 messages at an average rate of 75 messages, and as a result the

total average message rate is now around 30 messages per day. :) 500/16

= 31 approx!

> What a low message rate we had at the beginning of the month and what

a high message rate we have now! Thanks primarily to the quiz by Neelam

ji, and also to the longevity thread.

> Love and regards,

> Sreenadh

>

> , " sreesog " sreesog@

wrote:

> >

> > Dear All,

> > It is interesting to note that -

> > * The message rate in our group till 7th of this month was only

around 14 messages per day; and around 100 messages came.

> > * But within the next 5 days (till today - i.e. 12th) the message

rate was around 40 messages per day and around 190 messages came!

> > Thus the average message rate for our group for this month stands

around 24 messages per day as of now!

> > We should look back and access the reasons in an objective manner -

so as to understand the group dynamics better. :)

> > Anyway I feel that the major reason for more mails is - more

interesting and innovative topics in group. :)

> > Love and regards,

> > Sreenadh

>

Dear Bhaskar ji,

//> Give credit where its due. You are taking all the credit to the

> Longevity thread and Neelamji.//

//> Bhai Bhaskar is also hard working on the Group. You cannot deny that.//

You are absolutely right bhai Bhaskar ji. Without well active and

knowledgeable members like you, manoj ji, sunil bhattacharjya ji, goel ji etc

this group would be long dead. It is not a joke - just fact. It is the active,

knowledgeable members that keeps this group alive. :) And as always the major

credit goes to the most active members and certainly you are one among the top

three. :)

//> You are of course the hardest member, this being the Group you created

lovingly. But I do figure somewhere is it not ? Why only Neelamji ??? //

Dear Bhaskar ji, the statement was not at all about the names or contributors

but about threads and thread owners. I meant the " AIA Quiz -3 thread " (owned by

Neelam ji) and the " Longevity thread " owned by me - ofcourse neither neelam ji

nor me might be the best contributors. One of the best contributor on both these

threads and some new threads were you - our bhai bhaskar ji - and there is no

doubt in that. :)

//> Its not that without us the world would not function, but I am sure you

certainly love Bhaskars utterances and diction. You by ignoting a loved one are

causing in our relationships , some frictions, and you know very well that I do

not write just fiction but also make attractive additions to the well known

astrological dictums.//

All this is not required, as you know me well and my affection towards you and

the astro wisdom you share with all of us. :)

Love and hugs,

Sreenadh

wrote:

>

>

> My dear Boss and good friend Sreenadh ji,

>

> Give credit where its due. You are taking all the credit to the

> Longevity thread and Neelamji.

>

> You forget that I re-joined the Group on the 7th ..

>

> // The message rate in our group till 7th of this month was only around

> 14 messages per day; and around 100 messages came.

> > > * But within the next 5 days (till today - i.e. 12th) the message

> rate was around 40 messages per day and around 190 messages came! //

>

> Bhai Bhaskar is also hard working on the Group. You cannot deny that.

> You are of course the hardest member, this being the Group you created

> lovingly. But I do figure somewhere is it not ? Why only Neelamji ??? (

> These ladies take the cake everywhere). And my messages are not just

> " Thank You " or " Congratulations " or " Appreciations " ones.

>

> Bhai just one word of love is what is required for people like me to get

> spurred and encouraged.

>

> DeDe pyaar de pyaar de pyaare de re, hame pyaar de...

>

> Hum hain prem diwaane...

>

> Its not that without us the world would not function, but I am sure you

> certainly love Bhaskars utterances and diction. You by ignoting a loved

> one are causing in our relationships , some frictions, and you know very

> well that I do not write just fiction but also make attractive additions

> to the well known astrological dictums.

>

> Love n regards,

>

> Bhaskar.

Dear All, It is interesting to note that in the last 5 days (from 16th to 21st) we received 68 messages per day, and as a result the total average message rate is now around 840/21 = 40 messages per day! A jump from 14 messages per day to 68 messages per day by the end of 3rd week of the month! Great! The for runners in this change was - 1) "AIA Quiz -3" thread by Neelam Gupta ji (130+messages) 2) "Rotating the Lagna - A prediction technique" thread by Sreenadh (100+ messages) 3) "Amshayu" thread by Kursija ji (75+messages) 4) "Looking for Practical inputs in Timing marriage" thread by Bhaskar ji (45+ messages) 5) "Same Nakshatra Born Effects" thread by MS Bohra ji (30+ messages) It may be that they are the top contributes of the group, but certainly they they are top thread holders of the month! And there could be other new winners withing this month itself! Note: Even though I am noting the tread of the current month in this mail, if we decide to put the Thread Winners on the home page we will consider the statistics for the previous month only and not the current month. Love and regards,Sreenadh , "sreesog" <sreesog wrote:>> Dear All,> It is interesting to note that in the last 4 days we received around 300 messages at an average rate of 75 messages, and as a result the total average message rate is now around 30 messages per day. :) 500/16 = 31 approx!> What a low message rate we had at the beginning of the month and what a high message rate we have now! Thanks primarily to the quiz by Neelam ji, and also to the longevity thread.> Love and regards,> Sreenadh> > , "sreesog" sreesog@ wrote:> >> > Dear All, > > It is interesting to note that -> > * The message rate in our group till 7th of this month was only around 14 messages per day; and around 100 messages came.> > * But within the next 5 days (till today - i.e. 12th) the message rate was around 40 messages per day and around 190 messages came! > > Thus the average message rate for our group for this month stands around 24 messages per day as of now! > > We should look back and access the reasons in an objective manner - so as to understand the group dynamics better. :)> > Anyway I feel that the major reason for more mails is - more interesting and innovative topics in group. :)> > Love and regards,> > Sreenadh>

Dear All,

It is interesting to note that in the last 6 days (from 22nd to 27th), we

received 385 messages at the rate of 64 messages per day, and as a result the

total average message rate is now around 1225/27 = 45 messages per day! Bhaskar

ji's contributions with many threads top high. Threads such as -

1) Short or Tall person - How to Judge from chart (24+52 =74 messages)

2) Short of Tall Person (sarasalai_siva: 52 messages)

3) 12 year cyles (Sheevani ji: 37 messages)

4) Re: Wroksheet to calculate Progressed Lagna position (Sreenadh: 36

messages)

5) Greetings with some questions (Om Prakash ji: 33 messages)

etc top high among the treats of the week.

Love and regards,

Sreenadh

>

> Dear All,

> It is interesting to note that in the last 5 days (from 16th to 21st)

> we received 68 messages per day, and as a result the total average

> message rate is now around 840/21 = 40 messages per day! A jump from 14

> messages per day to 68 messages per day by the end of 3rd week of the

> month! Great! The for runners in this change was -

> 1) " AIA Quiz -3 " thread by Neelam Gupta ji (130+messages)

> 2) " Rotating the Lagna - A prediction technique " thread by Sreenadh

> (100+ messages)

> 3) " Amshayu " thread by Kursija ji (75+messages)

> 4) " Looking for Practical inputs in Timing marriage " thread by Bhaskar

> ji (45+ messages)

> 5) " Same Nakshatra Born Effects " thread by MS Bohra ji (30+ messages)

> It may be that they are the top contributes of the group, but

> certainly they they are top thread holders of the month! And there

> could be other new winners withing this month itself!

>

> Note: Even though I am noting the tread of the current month in this

> mail, if we decide to put the Thread Winners on the home page we will

> consider the statistics for the previous month only and not the current

> month.

> Love and regards,

> Sreenadh

>

> , " sreesog " <sreesog@>

> wrote:

> >

> > Dear All,

> > It is interesting to note that in the last 4 days we received around

> 300 messages at an average rate of 75 messages, and as a result the

> total average message rate is now around 30 messages per day. :) 500/16

> = 31 approx!

> > What a low message rate we had at the beginning of the month and what

> a high message rate we have now! Thanks primarily to the quiz by Neelam

> ji, and also to the longevity thread.

> > Love and regards,

> > Sreenadh

> >

> > , " sreesog " sreesog@

> wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear All,

> > > It is interesting to note that -

> > > * The message rate in our group till 7th of this month was only

> around 14 messages per day; and around 100 messages came.

> > > * But within the next 5 days (till today - i.e. 12th) the message

> rate was around 40 messages per day and around 190 messages came!

> > > Thus the average message rate for our group for this month stands

> around 24 messages per day as of now!

> > > We should look back and access the reasons in an objective manner

> - so as to understand the group dynamics better. :)

> > > Anyway I feel that the major reason for more mails is - more

> interesting and innovative topics in group. :)

> > > Love and regards,

> > > Sreenadh

> >

>

Dear Sreenadh ji,

This seems to me to be like the periodical News flash and keeps the pace

set for the discussions onboard. Interesting indeed.

Main toh bahut badhiya badhiya (Chatpate masaaledar) topics la kar de

sakta hoon bandhu, par ispar itna likhega kaun yahan par ?

As long as discussions do not turn personal, frictions are not created,

people learn to agree with others diasgreements, till then its enjoyable

discussing. Because none would like to loose friendship of great members

of this forum. Not me in the least. I already feel saddened for the past

few days and do not wish such to repeat with any member, for all of them

are good people.

Love n regards,

Bhaskar.

, " sreesog " <sreesog

wrote:

>

> Dear All,

> It is interesting to note that in the last 6 days (from 22nd to 27th),

we received 385 messages at the rate of 64 messages per day, and as a

result the total average message rate is now around 1225/27 = 45

messages per day! Bhaskar ji's contributions with many threads top high.

Threads such as -

> 1) Short or Tall person - How to Judge from chart (24+52 =74 messages)

> 2) Short of Tall Person (sarasalai_siva: 52 messages)

> 3) 12 year cyles (Sheevani ji: 37 messages)

> 4) Re: Wroksheet to calculate Progressed Lagna position (Sreenadh: 36

messages)

> 5) Greetings with some questions (Om Prakash ji: 33 messages)

> etc top high among the treats of the week.

> Love and regards,

> Sreenadh

>

> , " sreesog " sreesog@

wrote:

> >

> > Dear All,

> > It is interesting to note that in the last 5 days (from 16th to

21st)

> > we received 68 messages per day, and as a result the total average

> > message rate is now around 840/21 = 40 messages per day! A jump from

> > messages per day to 68 messages per day by the end of 3rd week of

the

> > month! Great! The for runners in this change was -

> > 1) " AIA Quiz -3 " thread by Neelam Gupta ji (130+messages)

> > 2) " Rotating the Lagna - A prediction technique " thread by Sreenadh

> > (100+ messages)

> > 3) " Amshayu " thread by Kursija ji (75+messages)

> > 4) " Looking for Practical inputs in Timing marriage " thread by

Bhaskar

> > ji (45+ messages)

> > 5) " Same Nakshatra Born Effects " thread by MS Bohra ji (30+

messages)

> > It may be that they are the top contributes of the group, but

> > certainly they they are top thread holders of the month! And there

> > could be other new winners withing this month itself!

> >

> > Note: Even though I am noting the tread of the current month in this

> > mail, if we decide to put the Thread Winners on the home page we

will

> > consider the statistics for the previous month only and not the

current

> > month.

> > Love and regards,

> > Sreenadh

> >

> > , " sreesog "

<sreesog@>

> > wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear All,

> > > It is interesting to note that in the last 4 days we received

around

> > 300 messages at an average rate of 75 messages, and as a result the

> > total average message rate is now around 30 messages per day. :)

500/16

> > = 31 approx!

> > > What a low message rate we had at the beginning of the month and

what

> > a high message rate we have now! Thanks primarily to the quiz by

Neelam

> > ji, and also to the longevity thread.

> > > Love and regards,

> > > Sreenadh

> > >

> > > , " sreesog "

sreesog@

> > wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Dear All,

> > > > It is interesting to note that -

> > > > * The message rate in our group till 7th of this month was only

> > around 14 messages per day; and around 100 messages came.

> > > > * But within the next 5 days (till today - i.e. 12th) the

> > rate was around 40 messages per day and around 190 messages came!

> > > > Thus the average message rate for our group for this month

stands

> > around 24 messages per day as of now!

> > > > We should look back and access the reasons in an objective

manner

> > - so as to understand the group dynamics better. :)

> > > > Anyway I feel that the major reason for more mails is - more

> > interesting and innovative topics in group. :)

> > > > Love and regards,

> > > > Sreenadh

> > >

> >

>

Dear All,

With 80+ messages for the past 3 days, it seems that this month will close at

a high rate of around 48+ messages/day a bit short to reach the magic number

1500 which will make the message count 50 messages/day. ;) Thanks to all

contributors. :) The tread winners of the month would be announced tomorrow and

the group home page would be updated with the names of new winners. :)

Love and regards,

Sreenadh

>

> Dear All,

> It is interesting to note that in the last 6 days (from 22nd to 27th), we

received 385 messages at the rate of 64 messages per day, and as a result the

total average message rate is now around 1225/27 = 45 messages per day! Bhaskar

ji's contributions with many threads top high. Threads such as -

> 1) Short or Tall person - How to Judge from chart (24+52 =74 messages)

> 2) Short of Tall Person (sarasalai_siva: 52 messages)

> 3) 12 year cyles (Sheevani ji: 37 messages)

> 4) Re: Wroksheet to calculate Progressed Lagna position (Sreenadh: 36

messages)

> 5) Greetings with some questions (Om Prakash ji: 33 messages)

> etc top high among the treats of the week.

> Love and regards,

> Sreenadh