IndiaDivine.org

Quiz 3

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Neelamji in this response you have mentioned that the boy had only one younger

brother born who is soon getting married.

ie 29/11/2009

If this is the case the younger brother that was lost, who was he? Was he

adapted?

Just curious.

Dilip Nene

Dear All,

>

> Encouraged by the enthusiastic response of the last quiz, I am

presenting

> another one today. Hope this makes a good learning experience too.

>

> Birth data: Boy, 8 February 1983/4.16 hrs/Delhi. (Dhanu lagna)

> (BT verified for correctness as per my understanding) .

>

The boy lost his younger brother. What is the DATE/time period of the

> unfortunate happening?

>

> Background events:

> He had only one younger brother born on 11 Dec 1986/11.15 hrs/Delhi

> He is going to get married this month on 29.11.2009

>

> Kindly post your readings at the earliest, but not later than 24.00

hrs IST

> on 15.11.2009

> Please post only one response whichever you choose as your best,

accompanied

> by a brief justification. All approaches are welcome.

> Please feel free to ask if there's any query.

>

> Best Wishes to All.

>

> Regards

> Neelam

Dilip Ji,

I think you have misunderstood what Neelam Ji said.

1. The Boy in question (with DOB Feb 8 1983) is the Elder brother, who is getting married on Nov 29, 2009.

2. The Boy's younger brother (with DOB Dec 11, 1986) is the one who passed away. This is the ONLY sibling the Boy (whis now a Man) has (had).

I believe Neelam Ji has given the Date of Marriage of the Older Brother for satisfying ourselves about the Birth time, if there be any doubts.

Regards,

-Manoj

Dilip <ndilipm45 Sent: Fri, November 6, 2009 5:08:21 AM Quiz 3

Neelamji in this response you have mentioned that the boy had only one younger brother born who is soon getting married.ie 29/11/2009If this is the case the younger brother that was lost, who was he? Was he adapted?Just curious.Dilip NeneDear All,>> Encouraged by the enthusiastic response of the last quiz, I ampresenting> another one today. Hope this makes a good learning experience too.>> Birth data: Boy, 8 February 1983/4.16 hrs/Delhi. (Dhanu lagna)> (BT verified for correctness as per my understanding) .>The boy lost his younger brother. What is the DATE/time period of the> unfortunate happening?>> Background events:> He had only one younger brother born on 11 Dec 1986/11.15 hrs/Delhi> He is going to get married this month on 29.11.2009>> Kindly post your readings at the earliest, but not later than

24.00hrs IST> on 15.11.2009> Please post only one response whichever you choose as your best,accompanied> by a brief justification. All approaches are welcome.> Please feel free to ask if there's any query.>> Best Wishes to All.>> Regards> Neelam

Dear Dilip ji,Manoj ji is right. I am sorry for the confusion. May be I didn't put it across properly.Thanks Manoj ji for clarifying.RegardsNeelam2009/11/6 Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj

Dilip Ji,

1. The Boy in question (with DOB Feb 8 1983) is the Elder brother, who is getting married on Nov 29, 2009.

2. The Boy's younger brother (with DOB Dec 11, 1986) is the one who passed away. This is the ONLY sibling the Boy (whis now a Man) has (had).

I believe Neelam Ji has given the Date of Marriage of the Older Brother for satisfying ourselves about the Birth time, if there be any doubts. 

Regards,

-Manoj

Dilip <ndilipm45

Fri, November 6, 2009 5:08:21 AM Quiz 3

Neelamji in this response you have mentioned that the boy had only one younger brother born who is soon getting married.ie 29/11/2009If this is the case the younger brother that was lost, who was he? Was he adapted?

Just curious.Dilip NeneDear All,>> Encouraged by the enthusiastic response of the last quiz, I ampresenting> another one today. Hope this makes a good learning experience too.

>> Birth data: Boy, 8 February 1983/4.16 hrs/Delhi. (Dhanu lagna)> (BT verified for correctness as per my understanding) .>The boy lost his younger brother. What is the DATE/time period of the

> unfortunate happening?>> Background events:> He had only one younger brother born on 11 Dec 1986/11.15 hrs/Delhi> He is going to get married this month on 29.11.2009>> Kindly post your readings at the earliest, but not later than

24.00hrs IST> on 15.11.2009> Please post only one response whichever you choose as your best,accompanied> by a brief justification. All approaches are welcome.> Please feel free to ask if there's any query.

>> Best Wishes to All.>> Regards> Neelam

Dear Shri Manoj ji, Namaste. Madam has given the two events separately. But I have also misunderstood that the proposed marriage was for the younger brother. Perhaps the pronoun used ' He "has been projected on the person of the earlier event referred- the younger brother. In my case it is not going to make a big difference. I do not want to try once again. Thank you.with best regards,S.R.Balasubramaniam--- On Fri, 6/11/09, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj wrote:Manoj Chandran <chandran_manojRe: Quiz 3To:

Date: Friday, 6 November, 2009, 9:46 PM

Dilip Ji,

1. The Boy in question (with DOB Feb 8 1983) is the Elder brother, who is getting married on Nov 29, 2009.

I believe Neelam Ji has given the Date of Marriage of the Older Brother for satisfying ourselves about the Birth time, if there be any doubts.

Regards,

-Manoj

Dilip <ndilipm45 >ancient_indian_ astrologyFri, November 6, 2009 5:08:21 AM[ancient_indian_ astrology] Quiz 3

Neelamji in this response you have mentioned that the boy had only one younger brother born who is soon getting married.ie 29/11/2009If this is the case the younger brother that was lost, who was he? Was he adapted?Just curious.Dilip NeneDear All,>> Encouraged by the enthusiastic response of the last quiz, I ampresenting> another one today. Hope this makes a good learning experience too.>> Birth data: Boy, 8 February 1983/4.16 hrs/Delhi. (Dhanu lagna)> (BT verified for correctness as per my understanding) .>The boy lost his younger brother. What is the DATE/time period of the> unfortunate happening?>> Background events:> He had only one younger brother born on 11 Dec 1986/11.15 hrs/Delhi> He is going to get married this month on 29.11.2009>> Kindly post your readings at the earliest, but not later than

24.00hrs IST> on 15.11.2009> Please post only one response whichever you choose as your best,accompanied> by a brief justification. All approaches are welcome.> Please feel free to ask if there's any query.>> Best Wishes to All.>> Regards> Neelam

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.