IndiaDivine.org

Looking for Practical inputs on Timing marriage

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Vandana-ji, Thanks again. BTW, the role of Ketu and marriage was not known to me. Is there any other connections between planets & importanthappenings as above ? regards Chakraborty On Behalf Of Vandna MisraMonday, November 09, 2009 12:11 PM Subject: RE: Re: Looking for Practical inputs on Timing marriage yes,chakrabortyji,it is ketu;s dispositor and 7 from it plus ketu itself and 7 from it is determining factor in deciding exact year of marriage.Regards.Vandana Mishra--- On Mon, 11/9/09, Chakraborty, PL <CHAKRABORTYP2 (AT) iocl (DOT) co.in> wrote:Chakraborty, PL <CHAKRABORTYP2 (AT) iocl (DOT) co.in>RE: Re: Looking for Practical inputs on Timing marriage"' '" Monday, November 9, 2009, 6:10 AM  Dear Vandana-ji, I am trying to understand the system. From Ketu's dispositor, counting to be started.From this system, marriage age will come in multipleof 12 years only. Marriage may also come from 7th of Ketu's dispositor.So, marriage may come in 19/31/38years and so on. If marraige comes from Ketu, then year of marriagewill depend on distance between Ketu & it's dispositor Similarly for 7th from Ketu. So, looking at the probability of early/delayed/ very delayedmarriage, one has to pick up a suitable year. Thanks for this gem of technique. Regards Chakraborty PS..... I do wonder why Ketu is deciding marriage. ancient_indian_ astrology [ancient_ indian_astrology ] On Behalf Of vijay.goelMonday, November 09, 2009 11:20 AMancient_indian_ astrology[ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Looking for Practical inputs on Timing marriage Dear Vandana Ji,The use of ketu dispositer as your have explained is totally new to me.Thankyou for sharing this info, and regards to your generous teachers.Regards,Vijay GoelJaipur.ancient_indian_ astrology, Vandna Misra <vandana_mishra_ 91 wrote:>> Respected Bhaskarji,> while judging a chart few things which we keep in mind is Desh, kal ,and patra.then we try to findout wheather the chart is of early marriage,or delay marriage. i don't think it is very difficult to find out.> Now you can apply the rules,it goes like that,check ketu's dispositor in the chart,in your chart it is saturn placed in sixth house ,note the saturn and seventh from it,we have to start counting from saturn ,to complete the circle when we reach saturn again 12 years completed.since twelve years is not the age of getting married we have to move further next time when we reached saturn it would be 24 years, crucial age to get married.in your case I don't see much delay in your marriage so i decided that 24 has to be expected age of getting married.note that it is not just saturn and 7 from it but also,,ketu and 7 from it which can decide the exact age.for instance if it would have been delayed marriage I would have suggested 30 {7 from saturn} or 31{7 from ketu} age for marriage.> while narrowing down the age group it is essential to note dasha pattern running at that time plus -minus six months will do as we all know it is dasha and transits which fructify the events.> Kindly don't ask me the source of this rule as these tested parameters are the nector poured by our teachers who are devoting their lives in the devine service of astrology and selflessly distributing among their pupils.sharing the knowledge is my way of showing gratuitude towards them.>  > Regards.> Vandana Mishra>  > - On Sun, 11/8/09, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> wrote:> > > Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ ...>> [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Looking for Practical inputs on Timing marriage> ancient_indian_ astrology> Sunday, November 8, 2009, 6:41 AM> > >  > > > > > Dear Vandana ji,> > Thank You for your inputs. My Date of marriage is 9th May 1984. Please> share the other method please. I am like a warrior who likes to learn> use of various weapons for warfare, and always curious to learn so. The> marriage timing part is very essential to be successful in field of> astrology. If one can do this then it does not take long for him to> become respected and well known in his circles. I consider that in fact> every astrologer must consider himself as an astrologer only if he is> able to overcome this Query in the beginning of his professional Career.> > regards/Bhaskar.> > ancient_indian_ astrology, Vandna Misra> <vandana_mishra_ 91@> wrote:> >> > Respected Bhaskarji,> > In my view the age 24,or 25 year 1985 is crucial for your > marriage.this time i have neither checked dasha nor transits.kindly> confirm if it is correct i can further go ahead and shared the forum> with another tool of predicting correct year of marriage.> > Regards.> > Vandana Mishra> >> > --- On Sat, 11/7/09, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ... wrote:> >> >> > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Looking for Practical inputs> on Timing marriage> > ancient_indian_ astrology> > Saturday, November 7, 2009, 9:30 AM> >> >> > Â> >> >> >> >> > Dear Vandana ji,> > Thanks.> > I understand that the double transit of these slow moving planets> triggers the marriage.> > To put in straight sentences, both Jupiter and Saturn in transit> should touch either of these-> > Â> > From Lagna (Jupiter)> > Lagna Lord and 7th Lord or> > Lagna and 7th Lord or> > Lagna and 7th House or> > Lagna Lord and 7th house.> > Â> > Repeat from Lagna (Saturn)> > Â> > Repeat above 8 points from Moon Lagna.> > Â> > I feel that above points being touched by Jupiter or Saturn, could> happen at several> > times in a persons Life, and this could be too confusing and leave one> with a headache> > by the time he finishes studying, noting and writing down above> transits on a piece of> > paper. Or does it not happen several times ? I am not sure. We will> have to check> > this on a number of Horoscopes to understand.> > Â> > What is the easiest way to go through above process ?> > from where to begin ?> > How should one start checking ?> > Â> > The second rule mentioned, about Sodya Pinda I have not tried, so> cannot comment. Need someone to help me here.> > Â> > Shall await the illustrations, and thanks once again to take pains for> replying.Â> > Â> > You can also take my own chart if you wish, to illustrate.> > DOB 28th June 1961. 10.15am Eluru 16.45N 81.09E> > Â> > regards/Bhaskar.Â> >> > ancient_indian_ astrology, Vandna Misra> <vandana_mishra_ 91@ wrote:> > >> > > Respected Bhaskarji,> > > Yes,it is astrological truth that for fructification of any events> especially marriage double transit of jupiter and sat  is very> important.right now i am presenting only rules,but later i will> definitely explain with few examples.for sat its connection with 7h> 7l,either from lagna or moon sign is important in determining the year> of marriage of course dasha must promised.> > > since jupiter transits for 13 months it helps in narrow down the> date of marriage.its connection with 7h,7l further confirm nearest dates> of months.mars manglya karaka making any connection with marriage> related houses decides months.> > > so far BAV of venus goes there is one rule,if we multiply the> shodhya pind of venus by the bindus in 7 from venus,divide by 27 and> count the remainder from aswani.when jupiter passes over this nak,or its> trines marriage may takes place.> > > I Will definetely explain with example in my next mail.> > > Regards.> > > Vandana Mishra> > >> > > --- On Sat, 11/7/09, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ... wrote:> > >> > >> > > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Looking for Practical inputs on> Timing marriage> > > ancient_indian_ astrology> > > Saturday, November 7, 2009, 6:25 AM> > >> > >> > > ÂÂ> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > Looking for Practical inputs on Timing marriage> > > ÂÂ> > > Dear Friends,> > > ÂÂ> > > There are many dictums which teach us how to determine the timing of> > > marriage. But most of them are too confusing and require a good> number> > > of critical planets in the chart, to be touched in transits. The end> results is> > > that a astrologer lands up with several dates of marriage which does> not> > > conclusively tell actually when the marriage will really take place.> If> > > we give several dates of marriage to a native, he will either throw> > > us out of his house, or will stop visiting our house.> > > ÂÂ> > > 1)Saturn transit (As he is Kaal the time keeper), Jupiter transit> > > (For blessings) and Mars transit (For Mangalya) are again the> indicators> > > of marriage. How do we use these transits effectively ?ÂÂ> > > ÂÂ> > > 2) Sodhya Pinda of Venus, BAV of Venus, and determination of the> > > right point, on which Jupiter transits, will determine Nakshatra> over> > > which Jupiter transits will again determine timing of marriage .How> > > to do this ?> > > ÂÂ> > > Can anybody explain this in simple language without too much theory> > > or presenting shlokas, but illustrate with 2 examples, how to do> > > this ?> > > ÂÂ> > > Please do not bring in Divisional charts, except maybe for> Navamsha,> > > and do not bring in KP too.ÂÂ> > > ÂÂ> > > regards/Bhaskar.> > >> >>This Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway, New Delhi, India. The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy thise-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments. This Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway, New Delhi, India. The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.

Dear Sir, If I remember correctly, Ash-ji (of KAS Sageasita forum, also a member of our AIA group) has done some statistical analysis about marriage androle of different MD/AD. What I remember, 90% correlation was not achieved by any MD/AD lord. I will search the same when I get some time. regards Chakraborty On Behalf Of Manoj KumarMonday, November 09, 2009 2:06 PM Subject: Re: Re: Looking for Practical inputs on Timing marriage Over 90% of marriages shall take place in dasha of planets connected with Lagna/7th house of birth chart and navamsha. regards, Moujineelam gupta <neelamgupta07 > Sent: Mon, November 9, 2009 1:40:19 PMRe: Re: Looking for Practical inputs on Timing marriage Dear Gopu ji,If Rahu is karaka for marriage (some call him Rahu-Byahu in the northern Hindi belt), then how can one escape Ketu when he gets his seat in 7th from Rahu. If not Ketu, who else!But on a serious note, let us test this theory practically on some charts and ask Vandana ji to demonstrate it for us.RegardsNeelam2009/11/9 gopalakrishna <gopi_b927 > Dear Chakraborty ji and vandana jiHA,HA that's why astrology is wonderful super science.Sanivad Rahu;Kujavad ketu it is said.May be it has got something to do with it.Kuja is the L/L & 8L of natural zodiac.8th is 2nd(family) from 7th.May be Vandana ji can clarify..... ..Regards,gopi.ancient_indian_ astrology, "Chakraborty, PL" <CHAKRABORTYP2@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Vandana-ji, > > I am trying to understand the system. > > From Ketu's dispositor, counting to be started. > From this system, marriage age will come in multiple > of 12 years only. > > Marriage may also come from 7th of Ketu's dispositor. > So, marriage may come in 19/31/38years and so on. > > If marraige comes from Ketu, then year of marriage > will depend on distance between Ketu & it's dispositor > > Similarly for 7th from Ketu. > > So, looking at the probability of early/delayed/ very delayed > marriage, one has to pick up a suitable year. > > Thanks for this gem of technique. > > > > Regards > > Chakraborty > > PS..... I do wonder why Ketu is deciding marriage. > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __ > ancient_indian_ astrology [ancient_indian_ astrology] On Behalf Of vijay.goel > Monday, November 09, 2009 11:20 AM > ancient_indian_ astrology > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Looking for Practical inputs on Timing marriage > > > > Dear Vandana Ji, > > The use of ketu dispositer as your have explained is totally new to me. > > Thankyou for sharing this info, and regards to your generous teachers. > > Regards, > Vijay Goel > Jaipur. > > ancient_indian_ astrology<ancient_indian_ astrology% 40. com>, Vandna Misra vandana_mishra_ 91@ wrote: > > > > Respected Bhaskarji, > > while judging a chart few things which we keep in mind is Desh, kal ,and patra.then we try to findout wheather the chart is of early marriage,or delay marriage. i don't think it is very difficult to find out. > > Now you can apply the rules,it goes like that,check ketu's dispositor in the chart,in your chart it is saturn placed in sixth house ,note the saturn and seventh from it,we have to start counting from saturn ,to complete the circle when we reach saturn again 12 years completed.since twelve years is not the age of getting married we have to move further next time when we reached saturn it would be 24 years, crucial age to get married.in your case I don't see much delay in your marriage so i decided that 24 has to be expected age of getting married.note that it is not just saturn and 7 from it but also,,ketu and 7 from it which can decide the exact age.for instance if it would have been delayed marriage I would have suggested 30 {7 from saturn} or 31{7 from ketu} age for marriage. > > while narrowing down the age group it is essential to note dasha pattern running at that time plus -minus six months will do as we all know it is dasha and transits which fructify the events. > > Kindly don't ask me the source of this rule as these tested parameters are the nector poured by our teachers who are devoting their lives in the devine service of astrology and selflessly distributing among their pupils.sharing the knowledge is my way of showing gratuitude towards them. > >  > > Regards. > > Vandana Mishra > >  > > - On Sun, 11/8/09, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote: > > > > > > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Looking for Practical inputs on Timing marriage > > ancient_indian_ astrology<ancient_indian_ astrology% 40. com> > > Sunday, November 8, 2009, 6:41 AM > > > > > >  > > > > > > > > > > Dear Vandana ji, > > > > Thank You for your inputs. My Date of marriage is 9th May 1984. Please > > share the other method please. I am like a warrior who likes to learn > > use of various weapons for warfare, and always curious to learn so. The > > marriage timing part is very essential to be successful in field of > > astrology. If one can do this then it does not take long for him to > > become respected and well known in his circles. I consider that in fact > > every astrologer must consider himself as an astrologer only if he is > > able to overcome this Query in the beginning of his professional Career. > > > > regards/Bhaskar. > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, Vandna Misra > > <vandana_mishra_ 91@> wrote: > > > > > > Respected Bhaskarji, > > > In my view the age 24,or 25 year 1985 is crucial for your > > marriage.this time i have neither checked dasha nor transits.kindly > > confirm if it is correct i can further go ahead and shared the forum > > with another tool of predicting correct year of marriage. > > > Regards. > > > Vandana Mishra > > > > > > --- On Sat, 11/7/09, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ... wrote: > > > > > > > > > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ... > > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Looking for Practical inputs > > on Timing marriage > > > ancient_indian_ astrology > > > Saturday, November 7, 2009, 9:30 AM > > > > > > > > >  > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Vandana ji, > > > Thanks. > > > I understand that the double transit of these slow moving planets > > triggers the marriage. > > > To put in straight sentences, both Jupiter and Saturn in transit > > should touch either of these- > > >  > > > From Lagna (Jupiter) > > > Lagna Lord and 7th Lord or > > > Lagna and 7th Lord or > > > Lagna and 7th House or > > > Lagna Lord and 7th house. > > >  > > > Repeat from Lagna (Saturn) > > >  > > > Repeat above 8 points from Moon Lagna. > > >  > > > I feel that above points being touched by Jupiter or Saturn, could > > happen at several > > > times in a persons Life, and this could be too confusing and leave one > > with a headache > > > by the time he finishes studying, noting and writing down above > > transits on a piece of > > > paper. Or does it not happen several times ? I am not sure. We will > > have to check > > > this on a number of Horoscopes to understand. > > >  > > > What is the easiest way to go through above process ? > > > from where to begin ? > > > How should one start checking ? > > >  > > > The second rule mentioned, about Sodya Pinda I have not tried, so > > cannot comment. Need someone to help me here. > > >  > > > Shall await the illustrations, and thanks once again to take pains for > > replying. > > >  > > > You can also take my own chart if you wish, to illustrate. > > > DOB 28th June 1961. 10.15am Eluru 16.45N 81.09E > > >  > > > regards/Bhaskar. > > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, Vandna Misra > > <vandana_mishra_ 91@ wrote: > > > > > > > > Respected Bhaskarji, > > > > Yes,it is astrological truth that for fructification of any events > > especially marriage double transit of jupiter and sat ÃÆ'‚ is very > > important.right now i am presenting only rules,but later i will > > definitely explain with few examples.for sat its connection with 7h > > 7l,either from lagna or moon sign is important in determining the year > > of marriage of course dasha must promised. > > > > since jupiter transits for 13 months it helps in narrow down the > > date of marriage.its connection with 7h,7l further confirm nearest dates > > of months.mars manglya karaka making any connection with marriage > > related houses decides months. > > > > so far BAV of venus goes there is one rule,if we multiply the > > shodhya pind of venus by the bindus in 7 from venus,divide by 27 and > > count the remainder from aswani.when jupiter passes over this nak,or its > > trines marriage may takes place. > > > > I Will definetely explain with example in my next mail. > > > > Regards. > > > > Vandana Mishra > > > > > > > > --- On Sat, 11/7/09, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ... wrote: > > > > > > > > > > > > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ... > > > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Looking for Practical inputs on > > Timing marriage > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology > > > > Saturday, November 7, 2009, 6:25 AM > > > > > > > > > > > > ÃÆ'‚ > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Looking for Practical inputs on Timing marriage > > > > ÃÆ'‚ > > > > Dear Friends, > > > > ÃÆ'‚ > > > > There are many dictums which teach us how to determine the timing of > > > > marriage. But most of them are too confusing and require a good > > number > > > > of critical planets in the chart, to be touched in transits. The end > > results is > > > > that a astrologer lands up with several dates of marriage which does > > not > > > > conclusively tell actually when the marriage will really take place. > > If > > > > we give several dates of marriage to a native, he will either throw > > > > us out of his house, or will stop visiting our house. > > > > ÃÆ'‚ > > > > 1)Saturn transit (As he is Kaal the time keeper), Jupiter transit > > > > (For blessings) and Mars transit (For Mangalya) are again the > > indicators > > > > of marriage. How do we use these transits effectively ?ÃÆ'‚ > > > > ÃÆ'‚ > > > > 2) Sodhya Pinda of Venus, BAV of Venus, and determination of the > > > > right point, on which Jupiter transits, will determine Nakshatra > > over > > > > which Jupiter transits will again determine timing of marriage .How > > > > to do this ? > > > > ÃÆ'‚ > > > > Can anybody explain this in simple language without too much theory > > > > or presenting shlokas, but illustrate with 2 examples, how to do > > > > this ? > > > > ÃÆ'‚ > > > > Please do not bring inÃÆ'‚ Divisional charts, except maybe for > > Navamsha, > > > > and do not bring in KP too.ÃÆ'‚ > > > > ÃÆ'‚ > > > > regards/Bhaskar. > > > > > > > > > > > > > This Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway, New Delhi, India. The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.>This Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway, New Delhi, India. The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.

Dear Bhaskarji,

I'm delighted to learn your intimidating way of welcoming a student of

jyotish. It looks like that this forum is for " Experts Only " --I wish

it was marked so. If it is, I'll retract my membership right away. As

far as your personal way of welcoming someone is concerned, I'd not do

that to someone who's entering my field of expertise. I thought I'd

contribute to your post, but looks like I should stay away. I do NOT

consider myself an astrologer and do not practice it professionally

and neither will I in the future--I am merely interested in learning

jyotish and understanding my own self for for my family members!

What I posted, is from the notes I have taken by referring to various

sources. I started learning vedic astrology on my own because I was

tired of so-called astrologers who consider themselves 'experts' who

didn't give good advices for my own marriage.

Now, below are my answers to your questions:

1. To describe this, I would take my own chart: Gemini Lagna. 4H

(Virgo):Budh,Surya,Shani,Guru. Currently running Rahu MD, which ends

19/11/09. Shani is transiting over Shani at present in Kanya. During

Guru's MD, 7H will get activated and may lead to Marriage--That too

when Sani crosses natal Jupiter in 6H at 22 degrees. If marriage

doesn't occur at that time, there are chances when Guru enters Mesha

in 2011 which will aspect 7H during Guru's MD.

2. Definition of people who want to get married the most: One who

can't think of being a celibate or living life along--More like the

opposite of Pravajya Yoga. I also have Sanyasa Yoga so I am not very

anxious to get married. Hope that definition is enough.

3. " This was already talked about in the 8 points mentioned in

previous mails. This is a very basic tool. And not that you are the

first to notice this ? No discovery here. "

-- Didn't check that as couple of emails went to Spam box.

4. Certain dashas and bhuktis do not go well for a native based upon

the planets positioned in the lagna kundli of the native. For example,

I have Rahu+Mars in Cancer in 2H. I have had many good proposals in

the last 1 year, but there was always something that lacked in most of

them. I was suggested by someone that due to Rahu MD, I will get

proposals that will always lack something, but it may improve when

Guru MD starts. So, I am waiting to experience that myself. I have

many family members who have gotten married during Guru,Sukra and Rahu

MD's and I read somewhere about them to confirm it. So, I thought it

must be true.

5. Yes, I know that I have posted Muhurta for marriage, but I thought

that some student reading this post, might also find it of use.

6. I didn't want to generalize that just because Rahu is malefic, the

dasha is malefic and likewise for Guru. I should have clarified on

that in my first post.

I hope you have enjoyed " ajeeb baatein of ajeeb log. " At least I was

able to make you laugh.

Best regards,

Basant

Dear Basant Sahab,

Your mail was addressed to " Gurujans " let me again remind you. It was

not the narration of a student but clearly an attempt to teach or

establish dictums or " Teach " , which sends wrong signals to the actual

students and new comers here which cannot provide no learning instead

prove harmful to any newcomer who will begin applying those rules

immediately to his own chart, and family charts and suffer in

consequence. Teaching is not a wrong action and we are always ready to

learn but not just anything which does not make sense.

I was not aware that you are a new comer or entering my field of

expertise and neither was in the act of welcoming you. You wrote as if

you intended to teach the Gurujans here so I could never have guessed

that you are a newcomer except after going through the contents of your

whole mail.Since I am not the owner of the Forum, it does not seem right

about you mentioning of what you intend to do about your membership.

You are tired of so called Expert astrologers in the same way are we

tired of so called newcomers who start teaching without first learning

themselves.

I am not at all free to study your chart, and your comments on same and

reply because they still do not make sense to me I am sorry about that.

Your mail did not make me laugh but just made me smile . Thanks for

same.

I have nothing against You. Please continue teaching to those who wish

to learn from You. My part is over for the time being in your Life.

Best wishes,

Bhaskar.

, Bill G <pythod

wrote:

>

> Dear Bhaskarji,

>

> I'm delighted to learn your intimidating way of welcoming a student of

> jyotish. It looks like that this forum is for " Experts Only " --I wish

> it was marked so. If it is, I'll retract my membership right away. As

> far as your personal way of welcoming someone is concerned, I'd not do

> that to someone who's entering my field of expertise. I thought I'd

> contribute to your post, but looks like I should stay away. I do NOT

> consider myself an astrologer and do not practice it professionally

> and neither will I in the future--I am merely interested in learning

> jyotish and understanding my own self for for my family members!

>

> What I posted, is from the notes I have taken by referring to various

> sources. I started learning vedic astrology on my own because I was

> tired of so-called astrologers who consider themselves 'experts' who

> didn't give good advices for my own marriage.

>

> Now, below are my answers to your questions:

>

> 1. To describe this, I would take my own chart: Gemini Lagna. 4H

> (Virgo):Budh,Surya,Shani,Guru. Currently running Rahu MD, which ends

> 19/11/09. Shani is transiting over Shani at present in Kanya. During

> Guru's MD, 7H will get activated and may lead to Marriage--That too

> when Sani crosses natal Jupiter in 6H at 22 degrees. If marriage

> doesn't occur at that time, there are chances when Guru enters Mesha

> in 2011 which will aspect 7H during Guru's MD.

>

> 2. Definition of people who want to get married the most: One who

> can't think of being a celibate or living life along--More like the

> opposite of Pravajya Yoga. I also have Sanyasa Yoga so I am not very

> anxious to get married. Hope that definition is enough.

>

> 3. " This was already talked about in the 8 points mentioned in

> previous mails. This is a very basic tool. And not that you are the

> first to notice this ? No discovery here. "

> -- Didn't check that as couple of emails went to Spam box.

>

> 4. Certain dashas and bhuktis do not go well for a native based upon

> the planets positioned in the lagna kundli of the native. For example,

> I have Rahu+Mars in Cancer in 2H. I have had many good proposals in

> the last 1 year, but there was always something that lacked in most of

> them. I was suggested by someone that due to Rahu MD, I will get

> proposals that will always lack something, but it may improve when

> Guru MD starts. So, I am waiting to experience that myself. I have

> many family members who have gotten married during Guru,Sukra and Rahu

> MD's and I read somewhere about them to confirm it. So, I thought it

> must be true.

>

> 5. Yes, I know that I have posted Muhurta for marriage, but I thought

> that some student reading this post, might also find it of use.

>

> 6. I didn't want to generalize that just because Rahu is malefic, the

> dasha is malefic and likewise for Guru. I should have clarified on

> that in my first post.

>

> I hope you have enjoyed " ajeeb baatein of ajeeb log. " At least I was

> able to make you laugh.

>

> Best regards,

> Basant

>

Dear Bhaskarji,

I am not all intending to teach anybody. Please excuse me for my weak

hindi as every new comer is addressing everyone as Gurujans, so I

wrote that way. I was trying to learn, and not make a smart-ass

comment to teach anyone. I would rather open up a school of astrology

if I wanted to teach, not to 'experts' like you--I'd be wasting my

time and in return I would get nothing but being humiliated.

I never asked you or anyone to study my chart. Did I? I have given you

an example to answer your question and I couldn't find any other chart

other than myself to answer it. And trust me, I'd rather pay someone

to read my chart than getting a free advise. Free advices are dime a

dozen. Being a professional, as I expect someone to respect my time,

and I do the same in return. If I wanted you to read my chart, I'd

personally come to Mumbai, take your appointment, and have you read

the chart (if you permit) and pay and thank you for reading my

chart--not discuss my chart openly in a public forum. And, thanks for

considering me a free-loader.

Yes, What I do with my membership is up to my discretion, and I said

that because I do not want to be a part of a group where I am

humiliated and neither do I write in a way to humiliate someone. You

will also notice that I have answered your questions, although the

answers may be wrong according to you, but at least I tried my best

and not run away remaining silent like others.

I'm very sorry if you or other members felt insulted, but I never

intended to " teach " any one from bottom of my heart, seriously!

Whether you want to talk to me or not, is upto you... I can't help it!

My Best Wishes to everyone,

Basant

[Moderator's Note: Let us move on with astrology now. There is no personal

grudge against anyone and Basant ji should not feel humiliated at all. We

welcome him to the group and look forward to his valuable knowledge sharing from

him.]

Respected Chakrabortyji,

counting has to be start from ketu's dispositor. in your case we will start the counting from venus.since it is placed in lagna,keep finger on venus it is our 1 year ,then 2h willbe 2year and so on so forth.in your chart marriage took place on 22 year .if you continue to count you will see that 22 year will fall in 10 h,one house before where ketu is placed. As i said plus minus six months will do as dasha and trasits are the ultimate deciding factor. now the rules are-

1}counting starts from ketu's dispositor,whereever it is placed.

2}note the rahu ketu axis those years are crucial. 3}also note the asc and 7h in deciding the year of marriage that axis will again play an imporant role.so in nutshell we have three axis 1-ketu's dispositor and 7 from it ,2-rah-ketu axis,3-lagna -7 h axis.

I hope i have made some sense.

Regards.

Vandana Mishra--- On Mon, 11/9/09, Chakraborty, PL <CHAKRABORTYP2 wrote:

Chakraborty, PL <CHAKRABORTYP2RE: Re: Looking for Practical inputs on Timing marriage"' '" Monday, November 9, 2009, 8:33 AM

Dear Neelam-ji,

I have tried one chart...of my Better half.

She has Ketu in Taurus in 11th house. The dispositor venus is in 1st

house Cancer (but with parivartan with moon in Tula).

Marriage took place on 22nd year (21 year + 350 days). It appears that

the counting does not hold good exactly...more of a rough estimate.

But if we cound from the dispositor to Ketu....it can be a close match. Or

may be from Ascendant to Ketu...

regards

Chakraborty

ancient_indian_ astrology [ancient_ indian_astrology ] On Behalf Of neelam guptaMonday, November 09, 2009 1:40 PMancient_indian_ astrologyRe: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Looking for Practical inputs on Timing marriage

Dear Gopu ji,If Rahu is karaka for marriage (some call him Rahu-Byahu in the northern Hindi belt), then how can one escape Ketu when he gets his seat in 7th from Rahu. If not Ketu, who else!But on a serious note, let us test this theory practically on some charts and ask Vandana ji to demonstrate it for us.RegardsNeelam

2009/11/9 gopalakrishna <gopi_b927 >

Dear Chakraborty ji and vandana jiHA,HA that's why astrology is wonderful super science.Sanivad Rahu;Kujavad ketu it is said.May be it has got something to do with it.Kuja is the L/L & 8L of natural zodiac.8th is 2nd(family) from 7th.May be Vandana ji can clarify..... ..Regards,gopi.

ancient_indian_ astrology, "Chakraborty, PL" <CHAKRABORTYP2@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Vandana-ji, > > I am trying to understand the system. > > From Ketu's dispositor, counting to be started. > From this system, marriage age will come in multiple > of 12 years only. > > Marriage may also come from 7th of Ketu's dispositor. > So, marriage may come in 19/31/38years and so on. > > If marraige comes from Ketu, then year of marriage > will depend on distance between Ketu & it's dispositor > > Similarly for 7th from Ketu. > > So, looking at the probability of early/delayed/ very delayed > marriage, one

has to pick up a suitable year. > > Thanks for this gem of technique. > > > > Regards > > Chakraborty > > PS..... I do wonder why Ketu is deciding marriage. > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __ > ancient_indian_ astrology [ancient_indian_ astrology] On Behalf Of vijay.goel > Monday, November 09, 2009 11:20 AM > ancient_indian_ astrology > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Looking for Practical inputs on Timing marriage > > > > Dear Vandana Ji, > > The use of ketu dispositer as your have explained is totally new to me. > > Thankyou for sharing this info, and regards to your generous teachers. > > Regards, > Vijay Goel > Jaipur. >

> ancient_indian_ astrology<ancient_indian_ astrology% 40. com>, Vandna Misra vandana_mishra_ 91@ wrote: > > > > Respected Bhaskarji, > > while judging a chart few things which we keep in mind is Desh, kal ,and patra.then we try to findout wheather the chart is of early marriage,or delay marriage. i don't think it is very difficult to find out. > > Now you can apply the rules,it goes like that,check ketu's dispositor in the chart,in your chart it is saturn placed in

sixth house ,note the saturn and seventh from it,we have to start counting from saturn ,to complete the circle when we reach saturn again 12 years completed.since twelve years is not the age of getting married we have to move further next time when we reached saturn it would be 24 years, crucial age to get married.in your case I don't see much delay in your marriage so i decided that 24 has to be expected age of getting married.note that it is not just saturn and 7 from it but also,,ketu and 7 from it which can decide the exact age.for instance if it would have been delayed marriage I would have suggested 30 {7 from saturn} or 31{7 from ketu} age for marriage.

> > while narrowing down the age group it is essential to note dasha pattern running at that time plus -minus six months will do as we all know it is dasha and transits which fructify the events. > > Kindly don't ask me the source of this rule as these tested parameters are the nector poured by our teachers who are devoting their lives in the devine service of astrology and selflessly distributing among their pupils.sharing the knowledge is my way of showing gratuitude towards them. > >  > > Regards. > > Vandana Mishra > > Â

> > - On Sun, 11/8/09, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote: > > > > > > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Looking for Practical inputs on Timing marriage > > ancient_indian_ astrology<ancient_indian_ astrology% 40. com>

> > Sunday, November 8, 2009, 6:41 AM > > > > > > Â

> > > > > > > > > > Dear Vandana ji, > > > > Thank You for your inputs. My Date of marriage is 9th May 1984. Please > > share the other method please. I am like a warrior who likes to learn > > use of various weapons for warfare, and always curious to learn so. The > > marriage timing part is very essential to be successful in field of > > astrology. If one can do this then it does not take long for him to > > become respected and well known in his circles. I consider that in fact > > every astrologer must consider himself as an astrologer only if he is > > able to overcome this Query in the beginning of his professional Career. > > > > regards/Bhaskar. > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, Vandna Misra > > <vandana_mishra_ 91@>

wrote: > > > > > > Respected Bhaskarji, > > > In my view the age 24,or 25 year 1985 is crucial for yourÂ

> > marriage.this time i have neither checked dasha nor transits.kindly > > confirm if it is correct i can further go ahead and shared the forum > > with another tool of predicting correct year of marriage.

> > > Regards. > > > Vandana Mishra > > > > > > --- On Sat, 11/7/09, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ... wrote: > > > > > > > > > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ... > > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Looking for Practical inputs > > on Timing marriage > > > ancient_indian_ astrology > > > Saturday, November 7, 2009, 9:30 AM > > > > > > > > > Â

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Vandana ji, > > > Thanks. > > > I understand that the double transit of these slow moving planets > > triggers the marriage. > > > To put in straight sentences, both Jupiter and Saturn in transit > > should touch either of these- > > > Â

> > > From Lagna (Jupiter) > > > Lagna Lord and 7th Lord or > > > Lagna and 7th Lord or > > > Lagna and 7th House or > > > Lagna Lord and 7th house. > > > Â > > > Repeat from Lagna (Saturn) > > > Â

> > > Repeat above 8 points from Moon Lagna. > > >  > > > I feel that above points being touched by Jupiter or Saturn, could

> > happen at several > > > times in a persons Life, and this could be too confusing and leave one > > with a headache > > > by the time he finishes studying, noting and writing down above > > transits on a piece of > > > paper. Or does it not happen several times ? I am not sure. We will > > have to check > > > this on a number of Horoscopes to understand. > > > Â

> > > What is the easiest way to go through above process ? > > > from where to begin ? > > > How should one start checking ? > > > Â

> > > The second rule mentioned, about Sodya Pinda I have not tried, so > > cannot comment. Need someone to help me here. > > > Â

> > > Shall await the illustrations, and thanks once again to take pains for > > replying. > > > Â

> > > You can also take my own chart if you wish, to illustrate. > > > DOB 28th June 1961. 10.15am Eluru 16.45N 81.09E > > >  > > > regards/Bhaskar.Â

> > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, Vandna Misra > > <vandana_mishra_ 91@ wrote: > > > > > > > > Respected Bhaskarji, > > > > Yes,it is astrological truth that for fructification of any events > > especially marriage double transit of jupiter and sat ÃÆ'‚Â is very

> > important.right now i am presenting only rules,but later i will > > definitely explain with few examples.for sat its connection with 7h > > 7l,either from lagna or moon sign is important in determining the year > > of marriage of course dasha must promised. > > > > since jupiter transits for 13 months it helps in narrow down the > > date of marriage.its connection with 7h,7l further confirm nearest dates > > of months.mars manglya karaka making any connection with marriage > > related houses decides months. > > > > so far BAV of venus goes there is one rule,if we multiply the > > shodhya pind of venus by the bindus in 7 from venus,divide by 27 and > > count the remainder from aswani.when jupiter passes over this nak,or its > > trines marriage may takes place. > > > > I Will definetely explain

with example in my next mail. > > > > Regards. > > > > Vandana Mishra > > > > > > > > --- On Sat, 11/7/09, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ... wrote: > > > > > > > > > > > > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ... > > > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Looking for Practical inputs on > > Timing marriage > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology > > > > Saturday, November 7, 2009, 6:25 AM > > > > > > > > > > > > ÃÆ'‚Â

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Looking for Practical inputs on Timing marriage > > > > ÃÆ'‚Â > > > > Dear Friends, > > > > ÃÆ'‚Â

> > > > There are many dictums which teach us how to determine the timing of > > > > marriage. But most of them are too confusing and require a good > > number > > > > of critical planets in the chart, to be touched in transits. The end > > results is > > > > that a astrologer lands up with several dates of marriage which does > > not > > > > conclusively tell actually when the marriage will really take place. > > If > > > > we give several dates of marriage to a native, he will either throw > > > > us out of his house, or will stop visiting our house. > > > > ÃÆ'‚Â

> > > > 1)Saturn transit (As he is Kaal the time keeper), Jupiter transit > > > > (For blessings) and Mars transit (For Mangalya) are again the > > indicators > > > > of marriage. How do we use these transits effectively ?ÃÆ'‚Â > > > > ÃÆ'‚Â

> > > > 2) Sodhya Pinda of Venus, BAV of Venus, and determination of the > > > > right point, on which Jupiter transits, will determine Nakshatra > > over > > > > which Jupiter transits will again determine timing of marriage .How > > > > to do this ? > > > > ÃÆ'‚Â

> > > > Can anybody explain this in simple language without too much theory > > > > or presenting shlokas, but illustrate with 2 examples, how to do > > > > this ? > > > > ÃÆ'‚Â > > > > Please do not bring inÃÆ'‚Â Divisional charts, except maybe for > > Navamsha, > > > > and do not bring in KP too.ÃÆ'‚Â > > > > ÃÆ'‚Â

> > > > regards/Bhaskar. > > > > > > > > > > > > > This Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway, New Delhi, India. The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.>

This Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway, New Delhi, India. The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.

Respected Vandana Ji,

Not only you have made sense, we are grateful to you for sharing this wonderful tid bit from your teachers.

I applied it exactly as you have indicated to my own chart:

June 8, 1970, 17:00 Tirrupattur, India (78 E 37, 10 N 08)

Scorpio Lagna, Ketu in Leo

Ketu's dispoistor Sun in 7H in Taurus

Chart shows multiple afflictions to 7H, 7L and Venus but Jupiter's aspect is there on all key parameters.

Favourable Dasha periods for marriage in correct age means no denial for marriage but may be delayed and difficult.

Start counting from Sun (Taurus). 12 years to Aries, 22 Years we arrive at Rahu in 4H.

We pause at Rahu since it is important Axis. However due to affliction, there is delay so we go on counting.

We come to Ketu in Leo and it is 28 years.

So approximate Age is 28 years. So let us check Dasha/Antar and Transit at that time.

It is Ketu-Mercury in June 8 1998. Transit postions are Jupiter in Pisces and Saturn in Aries. We can see that Jupiter/Saturn do not influence any significant houses by double transit aspects. So Now let us try going back one year and check again:

June 8, 1997. Dasha is Ketu-Saturn. Transit position of Jupiter is Capricon and Saturn in Pisces. Now from this position we can see Jupiter and Saturn influence BOTH 7H and 11H by double transit aspects. So this year holds good promise. Further Ketu is with Sun in his own house in 2H of Navamsha. Saturn is exalted in 4H of Navamsha, conjunct Jupiter and aspecting Navamsha Lagna. So it looks promising.

Result: My actual date of Marriage was July 11, 1997 at Age 27 years in Ketu-Saturn.

So the method you have proposed works beautifully in my case.

Regards,

-Manoj

Vandna Misra <vandana_mishra_91 Sent: Mon, November 9, 2009 11:51:59 AMRE: Re: Looking for Practical inputs on Timing marriage

Respected Chakrabortyji,

counting has to be start from ketu's dispositor. in your case we will start the counting from venus.since it is placed in lagna,keep finger on venus it is our 1 year ,then 2h willbe 2year and so on so forth.in your chart marriage took place on 22 year .if you continue to count you will see that 22 year will fall in 10 h,one house before where ketu is placed. As i said plus minus six months will do as dasha and trasits are the ultimate deciding factor. now the rules are-

1}counting starts from ketu's dispositor,whereeve r it is placed.

2}note the rahu ketu axis those years are crucial. 3}also note the asc and 7h in deciding the year of marriage that axis will again play an imporant role.so in nutshell we have three axis 1-ketu's dispositor and 7 from it ,2-rah-ketu axis,3-lagna -7 h axis.

I hope i have made some sense.

Regards.

Vandana Mishra--- On Mon, 11/9/09, Chakraborty, PL <CHAKRABORTYP2@ iocl.co.in> wrote:

Chakraborty, PL <CHAKRABORTYP2@ iocl.co.in>RE: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Looking for Practical inputs on Timing marriage"'ancient_indian_ astrology'" <ancient_indian_ astrology>Monday, November 9, 2009, 8:33 AM

Dear Neelam-ji,

I have tried one chart...of my Better half.

She has Ketu in Taurus in 11th house. The dispositor venus is in 1st

house Cancer (but with parivartan with moon in Tula).

Marriage took place on 22nd year (21 year + 350 days). It appears that

the counting does not hold good exactly...more of a rough estimate.

But if we cound from the dispositor to Ketu....it can be a close match. Or

may be from Ascendant to Ketu...

regards

Chakraborty

ancient_indian_ astrology [ancient_ indian_astrology ] On Behalf Of neelam guptaMonday, November 09, 2009 1:40 PMancient_indian_ astrologyRe: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Looking for Practical inputs on Timing marriage

Dear Gopu ji,If Rahu is karaka for marriage (some call him Rahu-Byahu in the northern Hindi belt), then how can one escape Ketu when he gets his seat in 7th from Rahu. If not Ketu, who else!But on a serious note, let us test this theory practically on some charts and ask Vandana ji to demonstrate it for us.RegardsNeelam

2009/11/9 gopalakrishna <gopi_b927 >

Dear Chakraborty ji and vandana jiHA,HA that's why astrology is wonderful super science.Sanivad Rahu;Kujavad ketu it is said.May be it has got something to do with it.Kuja is the L/L & 8L of natural zodiac.8th is 2nd(family) from 7th.May be Vandana ji can clarify..... ..Regards,gopi.

ancient_indian_ astrology, "Chakraborty, PL" <CHAKRABORTYP2@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Vandana-ji, > > I am trying to understand the system. > > From Ketu's dispositor, counting to be started. > From this system, marriage age will come in multiple > of 12 years only. > > Marriage may also come from 7th of Ketu's dispositor. > So, marriage may come in 19/31/38years and so on. > > If marraige comes from Ketu, then year of marriage > will depend on distance between Ketu & it's dispositor > > Similarly for 7th from Ketu. > > So, looking at the probability of early/delayed/ very delayed > marriage, one has to pick up a suitable year. > > Thanks for

this gem of technique. > > > > Regards > > Chakraborty > > PS..... I do wonder why Ketu is deciding marriage. > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __ > ancient_indian_ astrology [ancient_indian_ astrology] On Behalf Of vijay.goel > Monday, November 09, 2009 11:20 AM > ancient_indian_ astrology > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Looking for Practical inputs on Timing

marriage > > > > Dear Vandana Ji, > > The use of ketu dispositer as your have explained is totally new to me. > > Thankyou for sharing this info, and regards to your generous teachers. > > Regards, > Vijay Goel > Jaipur. >

> ancient_indian_ astrology<ancient_indian_ astrology% 40. com>, Vandna Misra vandana_mishra_ 91@ wrote: > > > > Respected Bhaskarji, > > while judging a chart few things which we keep in mind is Desh, kal ,and patra.then we try to findout wheather the chart is of early marriage,or delay marriage. i don't think it is very difficult to find out. > > Now you can apply the rules,it goes like that,check ketu's dispositor in the chart,in your chart it is saturn placed in sixth house ,note the saturn and seventh from it,we have to start counting from saturn ,to complete the circle when

we reach saturn again 12 years completed.since twelve years is not the age of getting married we have to move further next time when we reached saturn it would be 24 years, crucial age to get married.in your case I don't see much delay in your marriage so i decided that 24 has to be expected age of getting married.note that it is not just saturn and 7 from it but also,,ketu and 7 from it which can decide the exact age.for instance if it would have been delayed marriage I would have suggested 30 {7 from saturn} or 31{7 from ketu} age for marriage.

> > while narrowing down the age group it is essential to note dasha pattern running at that time plus -minus six months will do as we all know it is dasha and transits which fructify the events. > > Kindly don't ask me the source of this rule as these tested parameters are the nector poured by our teachers who are devoting their lives in the devine service of astrology and selflessly distributing among their pupils.sharing the knowledge is my way of showing gratuitude towards them. > >  > > Regards. > > Vandana Mishra > > Â

> > - On Sun, 11/8/09, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote: > > > > > > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Looking for Practical inputs on Timing marriage > > ancient_indian_ astrology<ancient_indian_ astrology% 40. com>

> > Sunday, November 8, 2009, 6:41 AM > > > > > > Â

> > > > > > > > > > Dear Vandana ji, > > > > Thank You for your inputs. My Date of marriage is 9th May 1984. Please > > share the other method please. I am like a warrior who likes to learn > > use of various weapons for warfare, and always curious to learn so. The > > marriage timing part is very essential to be successful in field of > > astrology. If one can do this then it does not take long for him to > > become respected and well known in his circles. I consider that in fact > > every astrologer must consider himself as an astrologer only if he is > > able to overcome this Query in the beginning of his professional Career. > > > > regards/Bhaskar. > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, Vandna Misra > > <vandana_mishra_ 91@>

wrote: > > > > > > Respected Bhaskarji, > > > In my view the age 24,or 25 year 1985 is crucial for yourÂ

> > marriage.this time i have neither checked dasha nor transits.kindly > > confirm if it is correct i can further go ahead and shared the forum > > with another tool of predicting correct year of marriage.

> > > Regards. > > > Vandana Mishra > > > > > > --- On Sat, 11/7/09, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ... wrote: > > > > > > > > > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ... > > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Looking for Practical inputs > > on Timing marriage > > > ancient_indian_ astrology > > > Saturday, November 7, 2009, 9:30 AM > > > > > > > > > Â

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Vandana ji, > > > Thanks. > > > I understand that the double transit of these slow moving planets > > triggers the marriage. > > > To put in straight sentences, both Jupiter and Saturn in transit > > should touch either of these- > > > Â

> > > From Lagna (Jupiter) > > > Lagna Lord and 7th Lord or > > > Lagna and 7th Lord or > > > Lagna and 7th House or > > > Lagna Lord and 7th house. > > > Â > > > Repeat from Lagna (Saturn) > > > Â

> > > Repeat above 8 points from Moon Lagna. > > >  > > > I feel that above points being touched by Jupiter or Saturn, could

> > happen at several > > > times in a persons Life, and this could be too confusing and leave one > > with a headache > > > by the time he finishes studying, noting and writing down above > > transits on a piece of > > > paper. Or does it not happen several times ? I am not sure. We will > > have to check > > > this on a number of Horoscopes to understand. > > > Â

> > > What is the easiest way to go through above process ? > > > from where to begin ? > > > How should one start checking ? > > > Â

> > > The second rule mentioned, about Sodya Pinda I have not tried, so > > cannot comment. Need someone to help me here. > > > Â

> > > Shall await the illustrations, and thanks once again to take pains for > > replying. > > > Â

> > > You can also take my own chart if you wish, to illustrate. > > > DOB 28th June 1961. 10.15am Eluru 16.45N 81.09E > > >  > > > regards/Bhaskar.Â

> > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, Vandna Misra > > <vandana_mishra_ 91@ wrote: > > > > > > > > Respected Bhaskarji, > > > > Yes,it is astrological truth that for fructification of any events > > especially marriage double transit of jupiter and sat ÃÆ'‚Â is very

> > important.right now i am presenting only rules,but later i will > > definitely explain with few examples.for sat its connection with 7h > > 7l,either from lagna or moon sign is important in determining the year > > of marriage of course dasha must promised. > > > > since jupiter transits for 13 months it helps in narrow down the > > date of marriage.its connection with 7h,7l further confirm nearest dates > > of months.mars manglya karaka making any connection with marriage > > related houses decides months. > > > > so far BAV of venus goes there is one rule,if we multiply the > > shodhya pind of venus by the bindus in 7 from venus,divide by 27 and > > count the remainder from aswani.when jupiter passes over this nak,or its > > trines marriage may takes place. > > > > I Will definetely explain

with example in my next mail. > > > > Regards. > > > > Vandana Mishra > > > > > > > > --- On Sat, 11/7/09, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ... wrote: > > > > > > > > > > > > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ... > > > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Looking for Practical inputs on > > Timing marriage > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology > > > > Saturday, November 7, 2009, 6:25 AM > > > > > > > > > > > > ÃÆ'‚Â

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Looking for Practical inputs on Timing marriage > > > > ÃÆ'‚Â > > > > Dear Friends, > > > > ÃÆ'‚Â

> > > > There are many dictums which teach us how to determine the timing of > > > > marriage. But most of them are too confusing and require a good > > number > > > > of critical planets in the chart, to be touched in transits. The end > > results is > > > > that a astrologer lands up with several dates of marriage which does > > not > > > > conclusively tell actually when the marriage will really take place. > > If > > > > we give several dates of marriage to a native, he will either throw > > > > us out of his house, or will stop visiting our house. > > > > ÃÆ'‚Â

> > > > 1)Saturn transit (As he is Kaal the time keeper), Jupiter transit > > > > (For blessings) and Mars transit (For Mangalya) are again the > > indicators > > > > of marriage. How do we use these transits effectively ?ÃÆ'‚Â > > > > ÃÆ'‚Â

> > > > 2) Sodhya Pinda of Venus, BAV of Venus, and determination of the > > > > right point, on which Jupiter transits, will determine Nakshatra > > over > > > > which Jupiter transits will again determine timing of marriage .How > > > > to do this ? > > > > ÃÆ'‚Â

> > > > Can anybody explain this in simple language without too much theory > > > > or presenting shlokas, but illustrate with 2 examples, how to do > > > > this ? > > > > ÃÆ'‚Â > > > > Please do not bring inÃÆ'‚Â Divisional charts, except maybe for > > Navamsha, > > > > and do not bring in KP too.ÃÆ'‚Â > > > > ÃÆ'‚Â

> > > > regards/Bhaskar. > > > > > > > > > > > > > This Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway, New Delhi, India. The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.>

This Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway, New Delhi, India. The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.

Dear All,I thank Vandana ji for sharing a technique which some of us have found applicable.I wanted to put a cautionary note, though most of us would be aware.Before applying any technique please check for the natal promise first and then check if the dasha is showing a green signal. These two points are most important checks. Once these two give clearance, then only other techniques may be applied/superimposed to confirm and fine tune. This also includes the use of principles of double transit or other transits for bhava siddhi.

RegardsNeelam

Dear Chakraborty ji and list members

Thanks

to my friend for bring this mail to my attention.  Due to lack of time, I am unable to follow

the discussions. 

Chakraborty

ji, No, not like that.  MD gives the

Karaktwa and AD is used for timing of event. 

The primary rule of Vimshottari dasha is that if MD is not favourable

and AD is favourable then the event will happen and the reverse i.e. if MD is

fabourable and AD is not favourable then event will not happen.

So, the

timing of event is dependent on the power of antar dasha.  So this is basic.

So it

is not necessary for a person to run Ve MD to get married or Ju MD to have a

child, if u get what I mean.  These are

natural Karaks.  Karak definition is as

per KAS i.e. 8th lord in Kalpurush chart for natural karak and 8th

lord from natal chart for Functional Karak. 

Lets

take Bhaskar ji’s chart, and his date of marriage.  The data I have is

28th

June 1961

10:15

AM

16N45

81E09.

KAY :

22:25:36

Degree

of planets

Planet  Degrees

As        16 Le 54

Su        13 Ge 50

Mo       9 Sg 17

Ma       7 Le 7

MeR    12 Ge 44

JuR       13 Cp 2

Ve        28 Ar 21

SaR      5 Cp 38

Ra        7 Le 29

Ke        7 Aq 29

KAS Power

Hse

SAV

Su

Mo

Ma

Me

Ju

Ve

Sa

Now, for

repeatable laws for Timing of Event.

Delay

due to Saturn

2nd

lord and 11th lord are Mercury and 7th lord is Sa.

Saturn

is not aspecting Mercury in Rasi or Navamsa therefore no delay by Saturn.

Delay

due to Jupiter.

Ju

aspects 2nd house but it conjoins 7th lord but Ju has 5

bindus.  Therefore Ju will not cause

delay.  It also does not aspect Sa in

navamsa.  So no delay due to Ju either.

There

are no 0’s in SAV either so no delay indicate so far.

Lagna

and 9th lords of Rasi are in 5:9 indicates that there is blessing

i.e Su and Ma.

So

there is no delay and there is blessing so due to that, he will get married.

21 is

legal age to marry in India so from the above KAS power you can see that Moon

has the highest power.

Antardasha

Start

To

Sun

1983-Aug-13

1983-Nov-30

Moon

1983-Nov-30

1984-May-31

Mars

1984-May-31

1984-Oct-06

Rahu

1984-Oct-06

1985-Aug-31

Jupiter

1985-Aug-31

1986-Jun-19

Saturn

1986-Jun-19

1987-Jun-01

Mercury

1987-Jun-01

1988-Apr-06

Ketu

1988-Apr-06

1988-Aug-12

Venus

1988-Aug-12

1989-Aug-12

Moon

has 16 points and it is Lord of 4th house (LoD) so most eager.  Moon is in 5th house, so House E

or upchay for 12th with 6 bindus so again its triggering 12th

house so house of bed pleasures.  For 5th

house too it has 12 points so since this will be arranged marriage due to

blessing which indicates that the native will not oppose his father as he will

have full respect for him.

So as

far as Timing of Event goes, it will happen in Highest power planet.  Therefore Moon gave the result.

Next is

the selection of the period, then since we selected Moon to give marriage we

can select the next 2 most powerful planets in the KAS power table and use that

to find the transit of sun.

So on 9th

May 1984, Sun transits the sign and nak of Ma and Sun (13 days toleration is

acceptable on either side of event).  Ma

is LoE i.e. 12th lord and Sun has second highest power.  So it gave marriage.

Mo = 16

and trasit of Sun over Su-Ma (16-14) points.

These

laws are repeatable and can be checked in 2 other charts I had solved on this

list and it must be in the archives as well or studying the repeatability of

technique.

Now,

here if u notice, I am checking MD but its not a factor to NOT give

marriage.   This chart has promise of

marriage and for timing MD was not a factor.

Yes,

here Me is Karak for marriage (FK) as its 2nd lord but MD of Sun is

running.  So here Sun will show the

karkatwa.  Sun is Lagna lord so karak for

6th and its in 11th house with 4 bindus.  Sun is samdharmi to Mercury who is Karak so

there is a link.  Sun is also natural

karak for authority i.e. 10th house (5th lord, 8th

from 10th).

So these

will be the “touch†or say “flavor†in all the antra’s in Sun MD.  So after marriage, the focus will be more on

work, authority, happiness (karak for 4th) as its in 11th

house (8th from 4th), means kutumbik sukh etc etc.  His wife will be from a well to do family and

will bring him good name and respect, as Su is conjoined Me, karak for

authority is with karak for marriage so like that.

Infact,

in KAS we say that Marriage will happen in the antra of 4th lord or

12th lord or planets in these house. 

It does not have to be linked to 7th house.  4th and 12th house are

upchay to 7th and also 2nd i.e. karak and phal sthan.

The

result of 7th house i.e Phal sthan (B) will depend on Karak (A),

Phalit © and samrudhi sthan i.e. D and E so in normal language

The

timing of 7th house result will depend on 2nd house

(Karak), 11th house (phalit), and 4th and 12th

house samrudhi sthan.

3000+

members are here, all can check if they are married in the antra they were

married in.  Yes one must use Krushna

ayanamsa which is about 54 mins less than lahiri. 

I hope

its clear.

Cheers !!!

Ash

" Chakraborty, PL " <CHAKRABORTYP2 wrote:

>

> Dear Sir,

>

> If I remember correctly,  

Ash-ji (of KAS Sageasita forum, also a member

> of our AIA group) 

has done some statistical analysis about marriage and

> role of different MD/AD.

>

> What I remember, 90% correlation was not achieved by any

MD/AD lord.

>

> I will search the same when I get some time.

>

> regards

>

> Chakraborty

>

>

> ________________________________

>

On Behalf Of Manoj Kumar

> Monday, November 09, 2009 2:06 PM

>

> Re: Re: Looking for

Practical inputs on Timing marriage

>

>

>

> Over 90% of marriages shall take place in dasha of planets connected

with Lagna/7th house of birth chart and navamsha.

>

> regards,

>

> Mouji

>

> neelam gupta <neelamgupta07

>

> Mon, November 9, 2009 1:40:19 PM

>

>

>

> Dear Gopu ji,

>

> If Rahu is karaka for marriage (some call him Rahu-Byahu in

the northern Hindi belt), then how can one escape Ketu when he gets his seat in

7th from Rahu. If not Ketu, who else!

>

> But on a serious note, let us test this theory practically

on some charts and ask Vandana ji to demonstrate it for us.

>

> Regards

> Neelam

>

>

> 2009/11/9 gopalakrishna <gopi_b927 <gopi_b927>

>

>

> Dear Chakraborty ji and vandana ji

> HA,HA that's why astrology is wonderful super

science.Sanivad Rahu;Kujavad ketu it  is

said.May be  it has got something to do

with it.Kuja is the L/L & 8L of natural zodiac.8th is 2nd(family) from

7th.May be Vandana ji can clarify..... ..

> Regards,

> gopi.

>

> ancient_indian_ astrology@ .

com, " Chakraborty,

PL " <CHAKRABORTYP2@ ...> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Vandana-ji,

> >

> > I am trying to understand the system.

> >

> > From Ketu's dispositor, counting to be started.

> > From this system, marriage age will come in multiple

> > of 12 years only.

> >

> > Marriage may also come from 7th of Ketu's dispositor.

> > So, marriage may come in 19/31/38years and so on.

> >

> > If marraige comes from Ketu, then year of marriage

> > will depend on distance between Ketu & it's

dispositor

> >

> > Similarly for 7th from Ketu.

> >

> > So, looking at the probability of early/delayed/ very

delayed

> > marriage, one has to pick up a suitable year.

> >

> > Thanks for this gem of technique.

> >

> >

> >

> > Regards

> >

> > Chakraborty

> >

> > PS..... I do wonder why Ketu is deciding marriage.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ____________ _________ _________ __

> > ancient_indian_ astrology@ .

com

[ancient_indian_ astrology@ .

com] On Behalf Of

vijay.goel

> > Monday, November 09, 2009 11:20 AM

com

> > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Looking for

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Vandana Ji,

> >

> > The use of ketu dispositer as your have explained is

totally new to me.

> >

> > Thankyou for sharing this info, and regards to your

generous teachers.

> >

> > Regards,

> > Vijay Goel

> > Jaipur.

> >

> > ancient_indian_ astrology<ancient_indian_

astrology% 40.

com<%2540>>, Vandna

Misra vandana_mishra_ 91@ wrote:

> > >

> > > Respected Bhaskarji,

> > > while judging a chart few things which we keep in

mind is Desh, kal ,and patra.then we try to findout wheather the chart is of

early marriage,or delay marriage. i don't think it is very difficult to

find out.

> > > Now you can apply the rules,it goes like

that,check ketu's dispositor in the chart,in your chart it is saturn placed in

sixth house ,note the saturn and seventh from it,we have to start counting

from saturn ,to complete the circle when we reach saturn again 12 years

completed.since twelve years is not the age of getting married we have to move

further next time when we reached saturn it would be 24 years, crucial age to

get married.in<http://married.in/> your case I don't see much delay

in your marriage so i decided that 24 has to be expected age of

getting married.note that it is not just saturn and 7 from it but

also,,ketu and 7 from it which can decide the exact age.for instance if it

would have been delayed marriage I would have suggested 30Â {7 from

saturn}Â or 31{7 from ketu}Â age for marriage.

> > > while narrowing down the age group it is

essential to note dasha pattern running at that time plus -minus six months

will do as we all know it is dasha and transits which fructify the events.

> > > Kindly don't ask me the source of this rule as

these tested parameters are the nector poured by our teachers who

are devoting their lives in the devine service of astrology and selflessly

distributing among their pupils.sharing the knowledge is my way of showing

gratuitude towards them.

> > > Â

> > > Regards.

> > > Vandana Mishra

> > > Â

> > > - On Sun, 11/8/09, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@

wrote:

> > >

> > >

> > > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@

> > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Looking

for Practical inputs on Timing marriage

> > > ancient_indian_ astrology@ .

com<ancient_indian_

astrology% 40.

com<%2540>>

> > > Sunday, November 8, 2009, 6:41 AM

> > >

> > >

> > > Â

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Vandana ji,

> > >

> > > Thank You for your inputs. My Date of marriage is

9th May 1984. Please

> > > share the other method please. I am like a warrior

who likes to learn

> > > use of various weapons for warfare, and always

curious to learn so. The

> > > marriage timing part is very essential to be

successful in field of

> > > astrology. If one can do this then it does not

take long for him to

> > > become respected and well known in his circles. I

consider that in fact

> > > every astrologer must consider himself as an

astrologer only if he is

> > > able to overcome this Query in the beginning of

his professional Career.

> > >

> > > regards/Bhaskar.

> > >

com, Vandna Misra

> > > <vandana_mishra_ 91@> wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Respected Bhaskarji,

> > > > In my view the age 24,or 25 year 1985 is

crucial for yourÂ

> > > marriage.this time i have neither checked dasha

nor transits.kindly

> > > confirm if it is correct i can further go ahead

and shared the forum

> > > with another tool of predicting

correct year of marriage.

> > > > Regards.

> > > > Vandana Mishra

> > > >

> > > > --- On Sat, 11/7/09, Bhaskar

bhaskar_jyotish@ ... wrote:

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ...

> > > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re:

Looking for Practical inputs

> > > on Timing marriage

> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology@ .

com

> > > > Saturday, November 7, 2009, 9:30 AM

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Â

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Dear Vandana ji,

> > > > Thanks.

> > > > I understand that the double transit of these

slow moving planets

> > > triggers the marriage.

> > > > To put in straight sentences, both Jupiter

and Saturn in transit

> > > should touch either of these-

> > > > Â

> > > > From Lagna (Jupiter)

> > > > Lagna Lord and 7th Lord or

> > > > Lagna and 7th Lord or

> > > > Lagna and 7th House or

> > > > Lagna Lord and 7th house.

> > > > Â

> > > > Repeat from Lagna (Saturn)

> > > > Â

> > > > Repeat above 8 points from Moon Lagna.

> > > > Â

> > > > I feel that above points being

touched by Jupiter or Saturn, could

> > > happen at several

> > > > times in a persons Life, and this could be

too confusing and leave one

> > > with a headache

> > > > by the time he finishes studying, noting and

writing down above

> > > transits on a piece of

> > > > paper. Or does it not happen several times ?

I am not sure. We will

> > > have to check

> > > > this on a number of Horoscopes to

understand.

> > > > Â

> > > > What is the easiest way to go through above

process ?

> > > > from where to begin ?

> > > > How should one start checking ?

> > > > Â

> > > > The second rule mentioned, about Sodya Pinda

I have not tried, so

> > > cannot comment. Need someone to help me here.

> > > > Â

> > > > Shall await the illustrations, and thanks

once again to take pains for

> > > replying.Â

> > > > Â

> > > > You can also take my own chart if you wish,

to illustrate.

> > > > DOB 28th June 1961. 10.15am Eluru

16.45N 81.09E

> > > > Â

> > > > regards/Bhaskar.Â

> > > >

> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology@

. com, Vandna Misra

> > > <vandana_mishra_ 91@ wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > Respected Bhaskarji,

> > > > > Yes,it is astrological truth that for

fructification of any events

> > > especially marriage double transit of jupiter and

sat ÃÆ'‚Â is very

> > > important.right now i am presenting only

rules,but later i will

> > > definitely explain with few examples.for sat its

connection with 7h

> > > 7l,either from lagna or moon sign is important in

determining the year

> > > of marriage of course dasha must promised.

> > > > > since jupiter transits for 13 months it

helps in narrow down the

> > > date of marriage.its connection with 7h,7l

further confirm nearest dates

> > > of months.mars manglya karaka making any

connection with marriage

> > > related houses decides months.

> > > > > so far BAV of venus goes there is one

rule,if we multiply the

> > > shodhya pind of venus by the bindus in 7 from

venus,divide by 27 and

> > > count the remainder from aswani.when jupiter

passes over this nak,or its

> > > trines marriage may takes place.

> > > > > I Will definetely explain with example

in my next mail.

> > > > > Regards.

> > > > > Vandana Mishra

> > > > >

> > > > > --- On Sat, 11/7/09, Bhaskar

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ...

> > > > > [ancient_indian_ astrology]

Looking for Practical inputs on

> > > Timing marriage

> > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology@

. com

> > > > > Saturday, November 7, 2009, 6:25

AM

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > ÃÆ'‚Â

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Looking for Practical inputs on Timing

marriage

> > > > > ÃÆ'‚Â

> > > > > Dear Friends,

> > > > > ÃÆ'‚Â

> > > > > There are many dictums which teach us

how to determine the timing of

> > > > > marriage. But most of them are too

confusing and require a good

> > > number

> > > > > of critical planets in the chart, to be

touched in transits. The end

> > > results is

> > > > > that a astrologer lands up with several

dates of marriage which does

> > > not

> > > > > conclusively tell actually when the

marriage will really take place.

> > > If

> > > > > we give several dates of marriage to a

native, he will either throw

> > > > > us out of his house, or will stop

visiting our house.

> > > > > ÃÆ'‚Â

> > > > > 1)Saturn transit (As he is Kaal the

time keeper), Jupiter transit

> > > > > (For blessings) and Mars transit (For

Mangalya) are again the

> > > indicators

> > > > > of marriage. How do we use these

transits effectively ?ÃÆ'‚Â

> > > > > ÃÆ'‚Â

> > > > > 2) Sodhya Pinda of Venus, BAV of Venus,

and determination of the

> > > > > right point, on which Jupiter transits,

will determine Nakshatra

> > > over

> > > > > which Jupiter transits will again

determine timing of marriage .How

> > > > > to do this ?

> > > > > ÃÆ'‚Â

> > > > > Can anybody explain this in simple

language without too much theory

> > > > > or presenting shlokas, but illustrate

with 2 examples, how to do

> > > > > this ?

> > > > > ÃÆ'‚Â

> > > > > Please do not bring

inÃÆ'‚Â Divisional charts, except maybe for

> > > Navamsha,

> > > > > and do not bring in KP too.ÃÆ'‚Â

> > > > > ÃÆ'‚Â

> > > > > regards/Bhaskar.

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> > This Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging

Gateway, New Delhi, India. The information contained in this electronic message

and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the

addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged

information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate,

distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and

destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.

> >

>

>

>

>

> This Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway,

New Delhi, India. The information contained in this electronic message and any

attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the

>

Re-Sending

– so that the truncated portion will also appear.

For

checking the KAS power and Antar Dasha please refer to my previous mail.

/message/27672

Cheers !!!

Ash  

Ash's Corner [kas]

Tuesday November 10, 2009

6:50 PM

To:

' ';

' '

RE:

Re: Looking for Practical inputs on Timing marriage

Dear

Chakraborty ji and list members

Thanks

to my friend for bring this mail to my attention.  Due to lack of time, I am unable to follow

the discussions. 

Chakraborty

ji, No, not like that.  MD gives the

Karaktwa and AD is used for timing of event. 

The primary rule of Vimshottari dasha is that if MD is not favourable

and AD is favourable then the event will happen and the reverse i.e. if MD is

fabourable and AD is not favourable then event will not happen.

So, the

timing of event is dependent on the power of antar dasha.  So this is basic.

So it

is not necessary for a person to run Ve MD to get married or Ju MD to have a

child, if u get what I mean.  These are

natural Karaks.  Karak definition is as

per KAS i.e. 8th lord in Kalpurush chart for natural karak and 8th

lord from natal chart for Functional Karak. 

Lets

take Bhaskar ji’s chart, and his date of marriage.  The data I have is

28th

June 1961

10:15

AM

16N45

81E09.

KAY :

22:25:36

Degree

of planets

Planet  Degrees

As        16 Le 54

Su        13 Ge 50

Mo       9 Sg 17

Ma       7 Le 7

MeR    12 Ge 44

JuR       13 Cp 2

Ve        28 Ar 21

SaR      5 Cp 38

Ra        7 Le 29

Ke        7 Aq 29

Now,

for repeatable laws for Timing of Event.

Delay

due to Saturn

2nd

lord and 11th lord are Mercury and 7th lord is Sa.

Saturn

is not aspecting Mercury in Rasi or Navamsa therefore no delay by Saturn.

Delay

due to Jupiter.

Ju

aspects 2nd house but it conjoins 7th lord but Ju has 5

bindus.  Therefore Ju will not cause delay.  It also does not aspect Sa in navamsa.  So no delay due to Ju either.

There

are no 0’s in SAV either so no delay indicate so far.

Lagna

and 9th lords of Rasi are in 5:9 indicates that there is blessing

i.e Su and Ma.

So there

is no delay and there is blessing so due to that, he will get married.

21 is

legal age to marry in India so from the above KAS power you can see that Moon

has the highest power.

Moon

has 16 points and it is Lord of 4th house (LoD) so most eager.  Moon is in 5th house, so House E

or upchay for 12th with 6 bindus so again its triggering 12th

house so house of bed pleasures.  For 5th

house too it has 12 points so since this will be arranged marriage due to

blessing which indicates that the native will not oppose his father as he will

have full respect for him.

So as

far as Timing of Event goes, it will happen in Highest power planet.  Therefore Moon gave the result.

Next is

the selection of the period, then since we selected Moon to give marriage we

can select the next 2 most powerful planets in the KAS power table and use that

to find the transit of sun.

So on 9th

May 1984, Sun transits the sign and nak of Ma and Sun (13 days toleration is

acceptable on either side of event).  Ma

is LoE i.e. 12th lord and Sun has second highest power.  So it gave marriage.

Mo = 16

and trasit of Sun over Su-Ma (16-14) points.

These

laws are repeatable and can be checked in 2 other charts I had solved on this

list and it must be in the archives as well or studying the repeatability of

technique.

Now,

here if u notice, I am checking MD but its not a factor to NOT give

marriage.   This chart has promise of

marriage and for timing MD was not a factor.

Yes,

here Me is Karak for marriage (FK) as its 2nd lord but MD of Sun is

running.  So here Sun will show the

karkatwa.  Sun is Lagna lord so karak for

6th and its in 11th house with 4 bindus.  Sun is samdharmi to Mercury who is Karak so

there is a link.  Sun is also natural

karak for authority i.e. 10th house (5th lord, 8th

from 10th).

So

these will be the “touch†or say “flavor†in all the antra’s in Sun MD.  So after marriage, the focus will be more on

work, authority, happiness (karak for 4th) as its in 11th

house (8th from 4th), means kutumbik sukh etc etc.  His wife will be from a well to do family and

will bring him good name and respect, as Su is conjoined Me, karak for

authority is with karak for marriage so like that.

Infact,

in KAS we say that Marriage will happen in the antra of 4th lord or

12th lord or planets in these house. 

It does not have to be linked to 7th house.  4th and 12th house are

upchay to 7th and also 2nd i.e. karak and phal sthan.

The

result of 7th house i.e Phal sthan (B) will depend on Karak (A),

Phalit © and samrudhi sthan i.e. D and E so in normal language

The

timing of 7th house result will depend on 2nd house

(Karak), 11th house (phalit), and 4th and 12th

house samrudhi sthan.

3000+

members are here, all can check if they are married in the antra they were

married in.  Yes one must use Krushna

ayanamsa which is about 54 mins less than lahiri. 

I hope

its clear.

Cheers !!!

Ash

" Chakraborty, PL " <CHAKRABORTYP2 wrote:

>

> Dear Sir,

>

> If I remember correctly,  

Ash-ji (of KAS Sageasita forum, also a member

> of our AIA group) 

has done some statistical analysis about marriage and

> role of different MD/AD.

>

> What I remember, 90% correlation was not achieved by any

MD/AD lord.

>

> I will search the same when I get some time.

>

> regards

>

> Chakraborty

>

>

>

On Behalf Of Manoj Kumar

> Monday, November 09, 2009 2:06 PM

>

>

>

>

> Over 90% of marriages shall take place in dasha of planets

connected with Lagna/7th house of birth chart and navamsha.

>

> regards,

>

> Mouji

>

> neelam gupta <neelamgupta07

>

> Mon, November 9, 2009 1:40:19 PM

>

>

>

> Dear Gopu ji,

>

> If Rahu is karaka for marriage (some call him Rahu-Byahu in

the northern Hindi belt), then how can one escape Ketu when he gets his seat in

7th from Rahu. If not Ketu, who else!

>

> But on a serious note, let us test this theory practically

on some charts and ask Vandana ji to demonstrate it for us.

>

> Regards

> Neelam

>

>

> 2009/11/9 gopalakrishna <gopi_b927 (AT) (DOT)

com<gopi_b927>

>

>

> Dear Chakraborty ji and vandana ji

> HA,HA that's why astrology is wonderful super

science.Sanivad Rahu;Kujavad ketu it  is

said.May be  it has got something to do

with it.Kuja is the L/L & 8L of natural zodiac.8th is 2nd(family) from

7th.May be Vandana ji can clarify..... ..

> Regards,

> gopi.

>

> ancient_indian_ astrology@ .

com, " Chakraborty,

PL " <CHAKRABORTYP2@ ...> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Vandana-ji,

> >

> > I am trying to understand the system.

> >

> > From Ketu's dispositor, counting to be started.

> > From this system, marriage age will come in multiple

> > of 12 years only.

> >

> > Marriage may also come from 7th of Ketu's dispositor.

> > So, marriage may come in 19/31/38years and so on.

> >

> > If marraige comes from Ketu, then year of marriage

> > will depend on distance between Ketu & it's

dispositor

> >

> > Similarly for 7th from Ketu.

> >

> > So, looking at the probability of early/delayed/ very

delayed

> > marriage, one has to pick up a suitable year.

> >

> > Thanks for this gem of technique.

> >

> >

> >

> > Regards

> >

> > Chakraborty

> >

> > PS..... I do wonder why Ketu is deciding marriage.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ____________ _________ _________ __

com

[ancient_indian_ astrology@ .

com] On Behalf Of

vijay.goel

> > Monday, November 09, 2009 11:20 AM

com

> > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Looking for

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Vandana Ji,

> >

> > The use of ketu dispositer as your have explained is

totally new to me.

> >

> > Thankyou for sharing this info, and regards to your

generous teachers.

> >

> > Regards,

> > Vijay Goel

> > Jaipur.

> >

com<ancient_indian_

astrology% 40.

com<%2540>>, Vandna

Misra vandana_mishra_ 91@ wrote:

> > >

> > > Respected Bhaskarji,

> > > while judging a chart few things which we keep in

mind is Desh, kal ,and patra.then we try to findout wheather the chart is of early

marriage,or delay marriage. i don't think it is very difficult to find

out.

> > > Now you can apply the rules,it goes like

that,check ketu's dispositor in the chart,in your chart it is saturn placed in

sixth house ,note the saturn and seventh from it,we have to start counting

from saturn ,to complete the circle when we reach saturn again 12 years

get married.in<http://married.in/> your case I don't see much delay

in your marriage so i decided that 24 has to be expected age of

getting married.note that it is not just saturn and 7 from it but

also,,ketu and 7 from it which can decide the exact age.for instance if it

would have been delayed marriage I would have suggested 30Â {7 from

saturn}Â or 31{7 from ketu}Â age for marriage.

> > > while narrowing down the age group it is

essential to note dasha pattern running at that time plus -minus six months

will do as we all know it is dasha and transits which fructify the events.

> > > Kindly don't ask me the source of this rule as

these tested parameters are the nector poured by our teachers who areÂ

devoting their lives in the devine service of astrology and selflessly

gratuitude towards them.

> > > Â

> > > Regards.

> > > Vandana Mishra

> > > Â

> > > - On Sun, 11/8/09, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@

wrote:

> > >

> > >

> > > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@

> > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Looking

for Practical inputs on Timing marriage

com<ancient_indian_

astrology% 40.

com<%2540>>

> > > Sunday, November 8, 2009, 6:41 AM

> > >

> > >

> > > Â

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Vandana ji,

> > >

> > > Thank You for your inputs. My Date of marriage is

9th May 1984. Please

> > > share the other method please. I am like a

warrior who likes to learn

> > > use of various weapons for warfare, and always

curious to learn so. The

> > > marriage timing part is very essential to be

successful in field of

> > > astrology. If one can do this then it does not

take long for him to

> > > become respected and well known in his circles. I

consider that in fact

> > > every astrologer must consider himself as an

astrologer only if he is

> > > able to overcome this Query in the beginning of

his professional Career.

> > >

> > > regards/Bhaskar.

> > >

com, Vandna Misra

> > > <vandana_mishra_ 91@> wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Respected Bhaskarji,

> > > > In my view the age 24,or 25 year 1985 is

crucial for yourÂ

> > > marriage.this time i have neither checked dasha

nor transits.kindly

> > > confirm if it is correct i can further go ahead

and shared the forum

> > > with another tool of predicting

correct year of marriage.

> > > > Regards.

> > > > Vandana Mishra

> > > >

> > > > --- On Sat, 11/7/09, Bhaskar

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ...

> > > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re:

Looking for Practical inputs

> > > on Timing marriage

com

> > > > Saturday, November 7, 2009, 9:30 AM

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Â

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Dear Vandana ji,

> > > > Thanks.

> > > > I understand that the double transit of

these slow moving planets

> > > triggers the marriage.

> > > > To put in straight sentences, both Jupiter

and Saturn in transit

> > > should touch either of these-

> > > > Â

> > > > From Lagna (Jupiter)

> > > > Lagna Lord and 7th Lord or

> > > > Lagna and 7th Lord or

> > > > Lagna and 7th House or

> > > > Lagna Lord and 7th house.

> > > > Â

> > > > Repeat from Lagna (Saturn)

> > > > Â

> > > > Repeat above 8 points from Moon Lagna.

> > > > Â

> > > > I feel that above points being

touched by Jupiter or Saturn, could

> > > happen at several

> > > > times in a persons Life, and this could be

too confusing and leave one

> > > with a headache

> > > > by the time he finishes studying, noting and

writing down above

> > > transits on a piece of

> > > > paper. Or does it not happen several times ?

I am not sure. We will

> > > have to check

> > > > this on a number of Horoscopes to

understand.

> > > > Â

> > > > What is the easiest way to go through above

process ?

> > > > from where to begin ?

> > > > How should one start checking ?

> > > > Â

> > > > The second rule mentioned, about Sodya Pinda

I have not tried, so

> > > cannot comment. Need someone to help me here.

> > > > Â

> > > > Shall await the illustrations, and thanks

once again to take pains for

> > > replying.Â

> > > > Â

> > > > You can also take my own chart if you wish,

to illustrate.

> > > > DOB 28th June 1961. 10.15am Eluru

16.45N 81.09E

> > > > Â

> > > > regards/Bhaskar.Â

> > > >

> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology@

. com, Vandna Misra

> > > <vandana_mishra_ 91@ wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > Yes,it is astrological truth that for

fructification of any events

> > > especially marriage double transit of jupiter and

sat ÃÆ'‚Â is very

> > > important.right now i am presenting only

rules,but later i will

> > > definitely explain with few examples.for sat its

connection with 7h

> > > 7l,either from lagna or moon sign is important in

determining the year

> > > of marriage of course dasha must promised.

> > > > > since jupiter transits for 13 months it

helps in narrow down the

> > > date of marriage.its connection with 7h,7l

further confirm nearest dates

> > > of months.mars manglya karaka making any

connection with marriage

> > > related houses decides months.

> > > > > so far BAV of venus goes there is one

rule,if we multiply the

> > > shodhya pind of venus by the bindus in 7 from

venus,divide by 27 and

> > > count the remainder from aswani.when jupiter

passes over this nak,or its

> > > trines marriage may takes place.

> > > > > I Will definetely explain with example

in my next mail.

> > > > > Regards.

> > > > > Vandana Mishra

> > > > >

> > > > > --- On Sat, 11/7/09, Bhaskar

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ...

> > > > > [ancient_indian_ astrology]

Looking for Practical inputs on

> > > Timing marriage

> > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology@

. com

> > > > > Saturday, November 7, 2009, 6:25

AM

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > ÃÆ'‚Â

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Looking for Practical inputs on Timing

marriage

> > > > > ÃÆ'‚Â

> > > > > Dear Friends,

> > > > > ÃÆ'‚Â

> > > > > There are many dictums which teach us

how to determine the timing of

> > > > > marriage. But most of them are too

confusing and require a good

> > > number

> > > > > of critical planets in the chart, to be

touched in transits. The end

> > > results is

> > > > > that a astrologer lands up with several

dates of marriage which does

> > > not

> > > > > conclusively tell actually when the

marriage will really take place.

> > > If

> > > > > we give several dates of marriage to a

native, he will either throw

> > > > > us out of his house, or will stop

visiting our house.

> > > > > ÃÆ'‚Â

> > > > > 1)Saturn transit (As he is Kaal the

time keeper), Jupiter transit

> > > > > (For blessings) and Mars transit (For

Mangalya) are again the

> > > indicators

> > > > > of marriage. How do we use these

transits effectively ?ÃÆ'‚Â

> > > > > ÃÆ'‚Â

> > > > > 2) Sodhya Pinda of Venus, BAV of Venus,

and determination of the

> > > > > right point, on which Jupiter transits,

will determine Nakshatra

> > > over

> > > > > which Jupiter transits will again

determine timing of marriage .How

> > > > > to do this ?

> > > > > ÃÆ'‚Â

> > > > > Can anybody explain this in simple

language without too much theory

> > > > > or presenting shlokas, but illustrate

with 2 examples, how to do

> > > > > this ?

> > > > > ÃÆ'‚Â

> > > > > Please do not bring

inÃÆ'‚Â Divisional charts, except maybe for

> > > Navamsha,

> > > > > and do not bring in KP

too.ÃÆ'‚Â

> > > > > ÃÆ'‚Â

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> > This Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway,

New Delhi, India. The information contained in this electronic message and any

> >

>

>

>

>

> This Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway, New

Delhi, India. The information contained in this electronic message and any

>

Dear Ash-ji, I think you have not paid attention to my mail. I mentioned that " 90% correlation was not achieved by any MD/AD lord". regards Chakraborty On Behalf Of Ash's CornerSent: Wednesday, November 11, 2009 5:20 AM ; Subject: RE: Re: Looking for Practical inputs on Timing marriage Dear Chakraborty ji and list membersThanks to my friend for bring this mail to my attention. Due to lack of time, I am unable to follow the discussions. Chakraborty ji, No, not like that. MD gives the Karaktwa and AD is used for timing of event. The primary rule of Vimshottari dasha is that if MD is not favourable and AD is favourable then the event will happen and the reverse i.e. if MD is fabourable and AD is not favourable then event will not happen.So, the timing of event is dependent on the power of antar dasha. So this is basic.So it is not necessary for a person to run Ve MD to get married or Ju MD to have a child, if u get what I mean. These are natural Karaks. Karak definition is as per KAS i.e. 8th lord in Kalpurush chart for natural karak and 8th lord from natal chart for Functional Karak. Lets take Bhaskar ji’s chart, and his date of marriage. The data I have is28th June 196110:15 AM16N4581E09.KAY : 22:25:36Degree of planetsPlanet DegreesAs 16 Le 54Su 13 Ge 50Mo 9 Sg 17Ma 7 Le 7MeR 12 Ge 44JuR 13 Cp 2Ve 28 Ar 21SaR 5 Cp 38Ra 7 Le 29Ke 7 Aq 29KAS PowerHseSAVSuMoMaMeJuVeSa1312841201826226713822101427333151771518612435181221015191352121251571976275141025101911727151614141291082617171051659930611923201931103268713162711326716619612121771315918199Now, for repeatable laws for Timing of Event.Delay due to Saturn2nd lord and 11th lord are Mercury and 7th lord is Sa.Saturn is not aspecting Mercury in Rasi or Navamsa therefore no delay by Saturn.Delay due to Jupiter.Ju aspects 2nd house but it conjoins 7th lord but Ju has 5 bindus. Therefore Ju will not cause delay. It also does not aspect Sa in navamsa. So no delay due to Ju either.There are no 0’s in SAV either so no delay indicate so far.Lagna and 9th lords of Rasi are in 5:9 indicates that there is blessing i.e Su and Ma.So there is no delay and there is blessing so due to that, he will get married. 21 is legal age to marry in India so from the above KAS power you can see that Moon has the highest power.AntardashaStartToSun1983-Aug-131983-Nov-30Moon1983-Nov-301984-May-31Mars1984-May-311984-Oct-06Rahu1984-Oct-061985-Aug-31Jupiter1985-Aug-311986-Jun-19Saturn1986-Jun-191987-Jun-01Mercury1987-Jun-011988-Apr-06Ketu1988-Apr-061988-Aug-12Venus1988-Aug-121989-Aug-12Moon has 16 points and it is Lord of 4th house (LoD) so most eager. Moon is in 5th house, so House E or upchay for 12th with 6 bindus so again its triggering 12th house so house of bed pleasures. For 5th house too it has 12 points so since this will be arranged marriage due to blessing which indicates that the native will not oppose his father as he will have full respect for him.So as far as Timing of Event goes, it will happen in Highest power planet. Therefore Moon gave the result.Next is the selection of the period, then since we selected Moon to give marriage we can select the next 2 most powerful planets in the KAS power table and use that to find the transit of sun.So on 9th May 1984, Sun transits the sign and nak of Ma and Sun (13 days toleration is acceptable on either side of event). Ma is LoE i.e. 12th lord and Sun has second highest power. So it gave marriage.Mo = 16 and trasit of Sun over Su-Ma (16-14) points.These laws are repeatable and can be checked in 2 other charts I had solved on this list and it must be in the archives as well or studying the repeatability of technique.Now, here if u notice, I am checking MD but its not a factor to NOT give marriage. This chart has promise of marriage and for timing MD was not a factor. Yes, here Me is Karak for marriage (FK) as its 2nd lord but MD of Sun is running. So here Sun will show the karkatwa. Sun is Lagna lord so karak for 6th and its in 11th house with 4 bindus. Sun is samdharmi to Mercury who is Karak so there is a link. Sun is also natural karak for authority i.e. 10th house (5th lord, 8th from 10th).So these will be the “touch†or say “flavor†in all the antra’s in Sun MD. So after marriage, the focus will be more on work, authority, happiness (karak for 4th) as its in 11th house (8th from 4th), means kutumbik sukh etc etc. His wife will be from a well to do family and will bring him good name and respect, as Su is conjoined Me, karak for authority is with karak for marriage so like that.Infact, in KAS we say that Marriage will happen in the antra of 4th lord or 12th lord or planets in these house. It does not have to be linked to 7th house. 4th and 12th house are upchay to 7th and also 2nd i.e. karak and phal sthan.The result of 7th house i.e Phal sthan (B) will depend on Karak (A), Phalit © and samrudhi sthan i.e. D and E so in normal languageThe timing of 7th house result will depend on 2nd house (Karak), 11th house (phalit), and 4th and 12th house samrudhi sthan.3000+ members are here, all can check if they are married in the antra they were married in. Yes one must use Krushna ayanamsa which is about 54 mins less than lahiri. I hope its clear.Cheers !!!Ash , "Chakraborty, PL" <CHAKRABORTYP2 wrote:> > Dear Sir,> > If I remember correctly, Ash-ji (of KAS Sageasita forum, also a member> of our AIA group) has done some statistical analysis about marriage and> role of different MD/AD.> > What I remember, 90% correlation was not achieved by any MD/AD lord.> > I will search the same when I get some time.> > regards> > Chakraborty> > > ________________________________> On Behalf Of Manoj Kumar> Monday, November 09, 2009 2:06 PM> > Re: Re: Looking for Practical inputs on Timing marriage> > > > Over 90% of marriages shall take place in dasha of planets connected with Lagna/7th house of birth chart and navamsha.> > regards,> > Mouji> > ________________________________> neelam gupta <neelamgupta07> > Mon, November 9, 2009 1:40:19 PM> Re: Re: Looking for Practical inputs on Timing marriage> > > > Dear Gopu ji,> > If Rahu is karaka for marriage (some call him Rahu-Byahu in the northern Hindi belt), then how can one escape Ketu when he gets his seat in 7th from Rahu. If not Ketu, who else!> > But on a serious note, let us test this theory practically on some charts and ask Vandana ji to demonstrate it for us.> > Regards> Neelam> > > 2009/11/9 gopalakrishna <gopi_b927 <gopi_b927>> > > Dear Chakraborty ji and vandana ji> HA,HA that's why astrology is wonderful super science.Sanivad Rahu;Kujavad ketu it is said.May be it has got something to do with it.Kuja is the L/L & 8L of natural zodiac.8th is 2nd(family) from 7th.May be Vandana ji can clarify..... ..> Regards,> gopi.> > ancient_indian_ astrology, "Chakraborty, PL" <CHAKRABORTYP2@ ...> wrote:> >> > Dear Vandana-ji,> >> > I am trying to understand the system.> >> > From Ketu's dispositor, counting to be started.> > From this system, marriage age will come in multiple> > of 12 years only.> >> > Marriage may also come from 7th of Ketu's dispositor.> > So, marriage may come in 19/31/38years and so on.> >> > If marraige comes from Ketu, then year of marriage> > will depend on distance between Ketu & it's dispositor> >> > Similarly for 7th from Ketu.> >> > So, looking at the probability of early/delayed/ very delayed> > marriage, one has to pick up a suitable year.> >> > Thanks for this gem of technique.> >> >> >> > Regards> >> > Chakraborty> >> > PS..... I do wonder why Ketu is deciding marriage.> >> >> >> >> > ____________ _________ _________ __> > ancient_indian_ astrology [ancient_indian_ astrology] On Behalf Of vijay.goel> > Monday, November 09, 2009 11:20 AM> > ancient_indian_ astrology> > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Looking for Practical inputs on Timing marriage> >> >> >> > Dear Vandana Ji,> >> > The use of ketu dispositer as your have explained is totally new to me.> >> > Thankyou for sharing this info, and regards to your generous teachers.> >> > Regards,> > Vijay Goel> > Jaipur.> >> > ancient_indian_ astrology<ancient_indian_ astrology% 40. com<%2540>>, Vandna Misra vandana_mishra_ 91@ wrote:> > >> > > Respected Bhaskarji,> > > while judging a chart few things which we keep in mind is Desh, kal ,and patra.then we try to findout wheather the chart is of early marriage,or delay marriage. i don't think it is very difficult to find out.> > > Now you can apply the rules,it goes like that,check ketu's dispositor in the chart,in your chart it is saturn placed in sixth house ,note the saturn and seventh from it,we have to start counting from saturn ,to complete the circle when we reach saturn again 12 years completed.since twelve years is not the age of getting married we have to move further next time when we reached saturn it would be 24 years, crucial age to get married.in<http://married.in/> your case I don't see much delay in your marriage so i decided that 24 has to be expected age of getting married.note that it is not just saturn and 7 from it but also,,ketu and 7 from it which can decide the exact age.for instance if it would have been delayed marriage I would have suggested 30 {7 from saturn} or 31{7 from ketu} age for marriage.> > > while narrowing down the age group it is essential to note dasha pattern running at that time plus -minus six months will do as we all know it is dasha and transits which fructify the events.> > > Kindly don't ask me the source of this rule as these tested parameters are the nector poured by our teachers who are devoting their lives in the devine service of astrology and selflessly distributing among their pupils.sharing the knowledge is my way of showing gratuitude towards them.> > > Â> > > Regards.> > > Vandana Mishra> > > Â> > > - On Sun, 11/8/09, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:> > >> > >> > > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@> > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Looking for Practical inputs on Timing marriage> > > ancient_indian_ astrology<ancient_indian_ astrology% 40. com<%2540>>> > > Sunday, November 8, 2009, 6:41 AM> > >> > >> > > Â> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > Dear Vandana ji,> > >> > > Thank You for your inputs. My Date of marriage is 9th May 1984. Please> > > share the other method please. I am like a warrior who likes to learn> > > use of various weapons for warfare, and always curious to learn so. The> > > marriage timing part is very essential to be successful in field of> > > astrology. If one can do this then it does not take long for him to> > > become respected and well known in his circles. I consider that in fact> > > every astrologer must consider himself as an astrologer only if he is> > > able to overcome this Query in the beginning of his professional Career.> > >> > > regards/Bhaskar.> > >> > > ancient_indian_ astrology, Vandna Misra> > > <vandana_mishra_ 91@> wrote:> > > >> > > > Respected Bhaskarji,> > > > In my view the age 24,or 25 year 1985 is crucial for yourÂ> > > marriage.this time i have neither checked dasha nor transits.kindly> > > confirm if it is correct i can further go ahead and shared the forum> > > with another tool of predicting correct year of marriage.> > > > Regards.> > > > Vandana Mishra> > > >> > > > --- On Sat, 11/7/09, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ... wrote:> > > >> > > >> > > > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> > > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Looking for Practical inputs> > > on Timing marriage> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology> > > > Saturday, November 7, 2009, 9:30 AM> > > >> > > >> > > > Â> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > Dear Vandana ji,> > > > Thanks.> > > > I understand that the double transit of these slow moving planets> > > triggers the marriage.> > > > To put in straight sentences, both Jupiter and Saturn in transit> > > should touch either of these-> > > > Â> > > > From Lagna (Jupiter)> > > > Lagna Lord and 7th Lord or> > > > Lagna and 7th Lord or> > > > Lagna and 7th House or> > > > Lagna Lord and 7th house.> > > > Â> > > > Repeat from Lagna (Saturn)> > > > Â> > > > Repeat above 8 points from Moon Lagna.> > > > Â> > > > I feel that above points being touched by Jupiter or Saturn, could> > > happen at several> > > > times in a persons Life, and this could be too confusing and leave one> > > with a headache> > > > by the time he finishes studying, noting and writing down above> > > transits on a piece of> > > > paper. Or does it not happen several times ? I am not sure. We will> > > have to check> > > > this on a number of Horoscopes to understand.> > > > Â> > > > What is the easiest way to go through above process ?> > > > from where to begin ?> > > > How should one start checking ?> > > > Â> > > > The second rule mentioned, about Sodya Pinda I have not tried, so> > > cannot comment. Need someone to help me here.> > > > Â> > > > Shall await the illustrations, and thanks once again to take pains for> > > replying.Â> > > > Â> > > > You can also take my own chart if you wish, to illustrate.> > > > DOB 28th June 1961. 10.15am Eluru 16.45N 81.09E> > > > Â> > > > regards/Bhaskar.Â> > > >> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, Vandna Misra> > > <vandana_mishra_ 91@ wrote:> > > > >> > > > > Respected Bhaskarji,> > > > > Yes,it is astrological truth that for fructification of any events> > > especially marriage double transit of jupiter and sat ÃÆ'‚ is very> > > important.right now i am presenting only rules,but later i will> > > definitely explain with few examples.for sat its connection with 7h> > > 7l,either from lagna or moon sign is important in determining the year> > > of marriage of course dasha must promised.> > > > > since jupiter transits for 13 months it helps in narrow down the> > > date of marriage.its connection with 7h,7l further confirm nearest dates> > > of months.mars manglya karaka making any connection with marriage> > > related houses decides months.> > > > > so far BAV of venus goes there is one rule,if we multiply the> > > shodhya pind of venus by the bindus in 7 from venus,divide by 27 and> > > count the remainder from aswani.when jupiter passes over this nak,or its> > > trines marriage may takes place.> > > > > I Will definetely explain with example in my next mail.> > > > > Regards.> > > > > Vandana Mishra> > > > >> > > > > --- On Sat, 11/7/09, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ... wrote:> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> > > > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Looking for Practical inputs on> > > Timing marriage> > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology> > > > > Saturday, November 7, 2009, 6:25 AM> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > ÃÆ'‚Â> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > Looking for Practical inputs on Timing marriage> > > > > ÃÆ'‚Â> > > > > Dear Friends,> > > > > ÃÆ'‚Â> > > > > There are many dictums which teach us how to determine the timing of> > > > > marriage. But most of them are too confusing and require a good> > > number> > > > > of critical planets in the chart, to be touched in transits. The end> > > results is> > > > > that a astrologer lands up with several dates of marriage which does> > > not> > > > > conclusively tell actually when the marriage will really take place.> > > If> > > > > we give several dates of marriage to a native, he will either throw> > > > > us out of his house, or will stop visiting our house.> > > > > ÃÆ'‚Â> > > > > 1)Saturn transit (As he is Kaal the time keeper), Jupiter transit> > > > > (For blessings) and Mars transit (For Mangalya) are again the> > > indicators> > > > > of marriage. How do we use these transits effectively ?ÃÆ'‚Â> > > > > ÃÆ'‚Â> > > > > 2) Sodhya Pinda of Venus, BAV of Venus, and determination of the> > > > > right point, on which Jupiter transits, will determine Nakshatra> > > over> > > > > which Jupiter transits will again determine timing of marriage .How> > > > > to do this ?> > > > > ÃÆ'‚Â> > > > > Can anybody explain this in simple language without too much theory> > > > > or presenting shlokas, but illustrate with 2 examples, how to do> > > > > this ?> > > > > ÃÆ'‚Â> > > > > Please do not bring inÃÆ'‚ Divisional charts, except maybe for> > > Navamsha,> > > > > and do not bring in KP too.ÃÆ'‚Â> > > > > ÃÆ'‚Â> > > > > regards/Bhaskar.> > > > >> > > >> > >> >> >> >> > This Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway, New Delhi, India. The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.> >> > > > > This Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway, New Delhi, India. The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.> This Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway, New Delhi, India. The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.

• 2 months later...

Dear Prabha ji,

I do not have the chart in front of me. But in general I would have tried to

check the status of Jupiter. If it is spoilt, then it might give delay.

The standard rule is if Ju aspects 2nd and 7th or their lords there is delay.

Thereafter you get to the next level and then study the status of Jupiter in

further detail and try gauge if it will give or not and if it gives, then next

is to judge how much delay it will give or in other words, what is the damage

that it needs to fix.

The general rule in VA and what I have seen people do is that Just check the

aspect of Ju on 7th house or its lord in Transit and then judge, however, in

KAS, the portion that is missing is kept which is to gauge HOW MANY TIMES JU

MUST ASPECT 7TH HOUSE OR ITS LORD inorder to fix the problems. Therefore more

the problems, more the delay.

Hope this helps,

Cheers !!!

Ash

, " prabha " <prabha.acharya

wrote:

>

> Respected Ashji

> " Ju aspects 2nd house but it conjoins 7th lord but Ju has 5 bindus. Therefore

Ju will not cause delay. It also does not aspect Sa in navamsa. So no delay due

to Ju either. "

> In the chart, why did you say that because Ju is with 5 points so there is no

Ju delay.

> Thanks

> Prabha

>

>

> , " Ash's Corner@ " <kas@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Chakraborty ji and list members

> >

> > Thanks to my friend for bring this mail to my attention. Due to lack of

time, I am unable to follow the discussions.

> >

> > Chakraborty ji, No, not like that. MD gives the Karaktwa and AD is used for

timing of event. The primary rule of Vimshottari dasha is that if MD is not

favourable and AD is favourable then the event will happen and the reverse i.e.

if MD is fabourable and AD is not favourable then event will not happen.

> >

> > So, the timing of event is dependent on the power of antar dasha. So this

is basic.

> >

> > So it is not necessary for a person to run Ve MD to get married or Ju MD to

have a child, if u get what I mean. These are natural Karaks. Karak definition

is as per KAS i.e. 8th lord in Kalpurush chart for natural karak and 8th lord

from natal chart for Functional Karak.

> >

> > Lets take Bhaskar ji’s chart, and his date of marriage. The data I have

is

> >

> > 28th June 1961

> > 10:15 AM

> > 16N45

> > 81E09.

> >

> > KAY : 22:25:36

> >

> > Degree of planets

> >

> > Planet Degrees

> > As 16 Le 54

> > Su 13 Ge 50

> > Mo 9 Sg 17

> > Ma 7 Le 7

> > MeR 12 Ge 44

> > JuR 13 Cp 2

> > Ve 28 Ar 21

> > SaR 5 Cp 38

> > Ra 7 Le 29

> > Ke 7 Aq 29

> >

> > KAS Power

> >

> >

> > Hse

> > SAV

> > Su

> > Mo

> > Ma

> > Me

> > Ju

> > Ve

> > Sa

> >

> > 1

> > 31

> > 2

> > 8

> > 4

> > 1

> > 20

> > 18

> > 26

> >

> > 2

> > 26

> > 7

> > 13

> > 8

> > 22

> > 10

> > 14

> > 27

> >

> > 3

> > 33

> > 15

> > 17

> > 7

> > 15

> > 18

> > 6

> > 12

> >

> > 4

> > 35

> > 18

> > 1

> > 22

> > 10

> > 15

> > 19

> > 13

> >

> > 5

> > 21

> > 2

> > 12

> > 5

> > 15

> > 7

> > 19

> > 7

> >

> > 6

> > 27

> > 5

> > 14

> > 10

> > 25

> > 10

> > 19

> > 11

> >

> > 7

> > 27

> > 15

> > 16

> > 14

> > 14

> > 12

> > 9

> > 10

> >

> > 8

> > 26

> > 17

> > 17

> > 10

> > 5

> > 16

> > 5

> > 9

> >

> > 9

> > 30

> > 6

> > 11

> > 9

> > 23

> > 20

> > 19

> > 31

> >

> > 10

> > 32

> > 6

> > 8

> > 7

> > 1

> > 3

> > 16

> > 27

> >

> > 11

> > 32

> > 6

> > 7

> > 16

> > 6

> > 19

> > 6

> > 12

> >

> > 12

> > 17

> > 7

> > 13

> > 15

> > 9

> > 18

> > 19

> > 9

> >

> >

> > Now, for repeatable laws for Timing of Event.

> >

> > Delay due to Saturn

> >

> > 2nd lord and 11th lord are Mercury and 7th lord is Sa.

> >

> > Saturn is not aspecting Mercury in Rasi or Navamsa therefore no delay by

Saturn.

> >

> > Delay due to Jupiter.

> >

> > Ju aspects 2nd house but it conjoins 7th lord but Ju has 5 bindus.

Therefore Ju will not cause delay. It also does not aspect Sa in navamsa. So

no delay due to Ju either.

> >

> > There are no 0’s in SAV either so no delay indicate so far.

> >

> > Lagna and 9th lords of Rasi are in 5:9 indicates that there is blessing i.e

Su and Ma.

> >

> > So there is no delay and there is blessing so due to that, he will get

married.

> >

> > 21 is legal age to marry in India so from the above KAS power you can see

that Moon has the highest power.

> >

> >

> >

> > Antardasha

> > Start

> > To

> >

> > Sun

> > 1983-Aug-13

> > 1983-Nov-30

> >

> > Moon

> > 1983-Nov-30

> > 1984-May-31

> >

> > Mars

> > 1984-May-31

> > 1984-Oct-06

> >

> > Rahu

> > 1984-Oct-06

> > 1985-Aug-31

> >

> > Jupiter

> > 1985-Aug-31

> > 1986-Jun-19

> >

> > Saturn

> > 1986-Jun-19

> > 1987-Jun-01

> >

> > Mercury

> > 1987-Jun-01

> > 1988-Apr-06

> >

> > Ketu

> > 1988-Apr-06

> > 1988-Aug-12

> >

> > Venus

> > 1988-Aug-12

> > 1989-Aug-12

> >

> > Moon has 16 points and it is Lord of 4th house (LoD) so most eager. Moon is

in 5th house, so House E or upchay for 12th with 6 bindus so again its

triggering 12th house so house of bed pleasures. For 5th house too it has 12

points so since this will be arranged marriage due to blessing which indicates

that the native will not oppose his father as he will have full respect for him.

> >

> > So as far as Timing of Event goes, it will happen in Highest power planet.

Therefore Moon gave the result.

> >

> > Next is the selection of the period, then since we selected Moon to give

marriage we can select the next 2 most powerful planets in the KAS power table

and use that to find the transit of sun.

> >

> > So on 9th May 1984, Sun transits the sign and nak of Ma and Sun (13 days

toleration is acceptable on either side of event). Ma is LoE i.e. 12th lord and

Sun has second highest power. So it gave marriage.

> >

> > Mo = 16 and trasit of Sun over Su-Ma (16-14) points.

> >

> > These laws are repeatable and can be checked in 2 other charts I had solved

on this list and it must be in the archives as well or studying the

repeatability of technique.

> >

> > Now, here if u notice, I am checking MD but its not a factor to NOT give

marriage. This chart has promise of marriage and for timing MD was not a

factor.

> >

> > Yes, here Me is Karak for marriage (FK) as its 2nd lord but MD of Sun is

running. So here Sun will show the karkatwa. Sun is Lagna lord so karak for

6th and its in 11th house with 4 bindus. Sun is samdharmi to Mercury who is

Karak so there is a link. Sun is also natural karak for authority i.e. 10th

house (5th lord, 8th from 10th).

> >

> > So these will be the “touch†or say “flavor†in all the antra’s in

Sun MD. So after marriage, the focus will be more on work, authority, happiness

(karak for 4th) as its in 11th house (8th from 4th), means kutumbik sukh etc

etc. His wife will be from a well to do family and will bring him good name and

respect, as Su is conjoined Me, karak for authority is with karak for marriage

so like that.

> >

> > Infact, in KAS we say that Marriage will happen in the antra of 4th lord or

12th lord or planets in these house. It does not have to be linked to 7th

house. 4th and 12th house are upchay to 7th and also 2nd i.e. karak and phal

sthan.

> >

> > The result of 7th house i.e Phal sthan (B) will depend on Karak (A), Phalit

© and samrudhi sthan i.e. D and E so in normal language

> >

> > The timing of 7th house result will depend on 2nd house (Karak), 11th house

(phalit), and 4th and 12th house samrudhi sthan.

> >

> > 3000+ members are here, all can check if they are married in the antra they

were married in. Yes one must use Krushna ayanamsa which is about 54 mins less

than lahiri.

> >

> > I hope its clear.

> >

> > Cheers !!!

> > Ash

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > , " Chakraborty, PL "

<CHAKRABORTYP2@> wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Sir,

> > >

> > > If I remember correctly, Ash-ji (of KAS Sageasita forum, also a member

> > > of our AIA group) has done some statistical analysis about marriage and

> > > role of different MD/AD.

> > >

> > > What I remember, 90% correlation was not achieved by any MD/AD lord.

> > >

> > > I will search the same when I get some time.

> > >

> > > regards

> > >

> > > Chakraborty

> > >

> > >

> > > ________________________________

> > >

On Behalf Of Manoj Kumar

> > > Monday, November 09, 2009 2:06 PM

> > >

> > > Re: Re: Looking for Practical inputs

on Timing marriage

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Over 90% of marriages shall take place in dasha of planets connected with

Lagna/7th house of birth chart and navamsha.

> > >

> > > regards,

> > >

> > > Mouji

> > >

> > > ________________________________

> > > neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@>

> > >

> > > Mon, November 9, 2009 1:40:19 PM

> > > Re: Re: Looking for Practical inputs

on Timing marriage

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Gopu ji,

> > >

> > > If Rahu is karaka for marriage (some call him Rahu-Byahu in the northern

Hindi belt), then how can one escape Ketu when he gets his seat in 7th from

Rahu. If not Ketu, who else!

> > >

> > > But on a serious note, let us test this theory practically on some charts

and ask Vandana ji to demonstrate it for us.

> > >

> > > Regards

> > > Neelam

> > >

> > >

> > > 2009/11/9 gopalakrishna <gopi_b927 <gopi_b927@>>

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Chakraborty ji and vandana ji

> > > HA,HA that's why astrology is wonderful super science.Sanivad Rahu;Kujavad

ketu it is said.May be it has got something to do with it.Kuja is the L/L & 8L

of natural zodiac.8th is 2nd(family) from 7th.May be Vandana ji can clarify.....

> > > Regards,

> > > gopi.

> > >

com, " Chakraborty, PL "

<CHAKRABORTYP2@ ...> wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Dear Vandana-ji,

> > > >

> > > > I am trying to understand the system.

> > > >

> > > > From Ketu's dispositor, counting to be started.

> > > > From this system, marriage age will come in multiple

> > > > of 12 years only.

> > > >

> > > > Marriage may also come from 7th of Ketu's dispositor.

> > > > So, marriage may come in 19/31/38years and so on.

> > > >

> > > > If marraige comes from Ketu, then year of marriage

> > > > will depend on distance between Ketu & it's dispositor

> > > >

> > > > Similarly for 7th from Ketu.

> > > >

> > > > So, looking at the probability of early/delayed/ very delayed

> > > > marriage, one has to pick up a suitable year.

> > > >

> > > > Thanks for this gem of technique.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Regards

> > > >

> > > > Chakraborty

> > > >

> > > > PS..... I do wonder why Ketu is deciding marriage.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > ____________ _________ _________ __

com [ancient_indian_

astrology] On

Behalf Of vijay.goel

> > > > Monday, November 09, 2009 11:20 AM

com

> > > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Looking for Practical inputs on

Timing marriage

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Dear Vandana Ji,

> > > >

> > > > The use of ketu dispositer as your have explained is totally new to me.

> > > >

> > > > Thankyou for sharing this info, and regards to your generous teachers.

> > > >

> > > > Regards,

> > > > Vijay Goel

> > > > Jaipur.

> > > >

com<ancient_indian_

astrology% 40.

com<%2540>>, Vandna Misra

vandana_mishra_ 91@ wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > while judging a chart few things which we keep in mind is Desh, kal

,and patra.then we try to findout wheather the chart is of early marriage,or

delay marriage. i don't think it isÃÆ'‚ very difficult to find out.

> > > > > Now you can apply the rules,it goes like that,check ketu's dispositor

in the chart,in your chart it is saturn placed in sixth houseÃÆ'‚ ,note

the saturn and seventh from it,we have to start counting from saturn ,to

complete the circle when we reachÃÆ'‚ saturn again 12 years

get married.in<http://married.in/> your caseÃÆ'‚ I don't see much delay

in your marriage so i decided thatÃÆ'‚ 24ÃÆ'‚ has to beÃÆ'‚

expected age of getting married.note that it is not just saturnÃÆ'‚ and 7

from it but also,,ketu and 7 from it which can decide the exact age.for instance

if it would have been delayed marriage I would have suggested 30ÃÆ'‚ {7

from saturn}ÃÆ'‚ or 31{7 from ketu}ÃÆ'‚ age for marriage.

> > > > > while narrowing down the age group it is essential to note dasha

pattern running at that time plus -minus six months will do as we all know it is

dasha and transits which fructify the events.

> > > > > Kindly don't ask me the source of this rule as these tested parameters

are theÃÆ'‚ nector poured by ourÃÆ'‚ teachers who areÃÆ'‚

devoting their lives in the devine service of astrology and selflessly

gratuitude towards them.

> > > > > ÃÆ'‚

> > > > > Regards.

> > > > > Vandana Mishra

> > > > > ÃÆ'‚

> > > > > - On Sun, 11/8/09, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@

> > > > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Looking for Practical inputs

on Timing marriage

> > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology@ .

com<ancient_indian_

astrology% 40.

com<%2540>>

> > > > > Sunday, November 8, 2009, 6:41 AM

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > ÃÆ'‚

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Vandana ji,

> > > > >

> > > > > Thank You for your inputs. My Date of marriage is 9th May 1984. Please

> > > > > share the other method please. I am like a warrior who likes to learn

> > > > > use of various weapons for warfare, and always curious to learn so.

The

> > > > > marriage timing part is very essential to be successful in field of

> > > > > astrology. If one can do this then it does not take long for him to

> > > > > become respected and well known in his circles. I consider that in

fact

> > > > > every astrologer must consider himself as an astrologer only if he is

> > > > > able to overcome this Query in the beginning of his professional

Career.

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, Vandna Misra

> > > > > <vandana_mishra_ 91@> wrote:

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Respected Bhaskarji,

> > > > > > In my view the age 24,or 25 year 1985 is crucial

forÃÆ'ƒâ€š yourÃÆ'ƒâ€š

> > > > > marriage.this time i have neither checked dasha nor transits.kindly

> > > > > confirm if it is correct i can further go ahead and shared the forum

> > > > > with another tool ofÃÆ'ƒâ€š predicting correct year

of marriage.

> > > > > > Regards.

> > > > > > Vandana Mishra

> > > > > >

> > > > > > --- On Sat, 11/7/09, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ... wrote:

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ...

> > > > > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Looking for Practical

inputs

> > > > > on Timing marriage

> > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology

> > > > > > Saturday, November 7, 2009, 9:30 AM

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > ÃÆ'ƒâ€š

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Dear Vandana ji,

> > > > > > Thanks.

> > > > > > I understand that the double transit of these slow moving planets

> > > > > triggers the marriage.

> > > > > > To put in straight sentences, both Jupiter and Saturn in transit

> > > > > should touch either of these-

> > > > > > ÃÆ'ƒâ€š

> > > > > > From Lagna (Jupiter)

> > > > > > Lagna Lord and 7th Lord or

> > > > > > Lagna and 7th Lord or

> > > > > > Lagna and 7th House or

> > > > > > Lagna Lord and 7th house.

> > > > > > ÃÆ'ƒâ€š

> > > > > > Repeat from Lagna (Saturn)

> > > > > > ÃÆ'ƒâ€š

> > > > > > Repeat above 8 points from Moon Lagna.

> > > > > > ÃÆ'ƒâ€š

> > > > > > I feel that aboveÃÆ'ƒâ€š points being touched by

Jupiter or Saturn, could

> > > > > happen at several

> > > > > > times in a persons Life, and this could be too confusing and leave

one

> > > > > with a headache

> > > > > > by the time he finishes studying, noting and writing down above

> > > > > transits on a piece of

> > > > > > paper. Or does it not happen several times ? I am not sure. We will

> > > > > have to check

> > > > > > this on a number of Horoscopes to understand.

> > > > > > ÃÆ'ƒâ€š

> > > > > > What is the easiest way to go through above process ?

> > > > > > from where to begin ?

> > > > > > How should one start checking ?

> > > > > > ÃÆ'ƒâ€š

> > > > > > The second rule mentioned, about Sodya Pinda I have not tried, so

> > > > > cannot comment. Need someone to help me here.

> > > > > > ÃÆ'ƒâ€š

> > > > > > Shall await the illustrations, and thanks once again to take pains

for

> > > > > replying.ÃÆ'ƒâ€š

> > > > > > ÃÆ'ƒâ€š

> > > > > > You can also take my own chart if you wish, to illustrate.

> > > > > > DOB 28th June 1961. 10.15amÃÆ'ƒâ€š Eluru 16.45N

81.09E

> > > > > > ÃÆ'ƒâ€š

> > > > > > regards/Bhaskar.ÃÆ'ƒâ€š

> > > > > >

> > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, Vandna Misra

> > > > > <vandana_mishra_ 91@ wrote:

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Respected Bhaskarji,

> > > > > > > Yes,it is astrological truth that for fructification of any events

> > > > > especially marriage double transit of jupiter and sat

ÃÆ'Į'ÃÆ'¢â‚¬Å¡ÃÆ'ƒâ€š is very

> > > > > important.right now i am presenting only rules,but later i will

> > > > > definitely explain with few examples.for sat its connection with 7h

> > > > > 7l,either from lagna or moon sign is important in determining the year

> > > > > of marriage of course dasha must promised.

> > > > > > > since jupiter transits for 13 months it helps in narrow down the

> > > > > date of marriage.its connection with 7h,7l further confirm nearest

dates

> > > > > of months.mars manglya karaka making any connection with marriage

> > > > > related houses decides months.

> > > > > > > so far BAV of venus goes there is one rule,if we multiply the

> > > > > shodhya pind of venus by the bindus in 7 from venus,divide by 27 and

> > > > > count the remainder from aswani.when jupiter passes over this nak,or

its

> > > > > trines marriage may takes place.

> > > > > > > I Will definetely explain with example in my next mail.

> > > > > > > Regards.

> > > > > > > Vandana Mishra

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > --- On Sat, 11/7/09, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ... wrote:

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ...

> > > > > > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Looking for Practical inputs

on

> > > > > Timing marriage

> > > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology

> > > > > > > Saturday, November 7, 2009, 6:25 AM

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

ÃÆ'Į'ÃÆ'¢â‚¬Å¡ÃÆ'ƒâ€š

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Looking for Practical inputs on Timing marriage

> > > > > > >

ÃÆ'Į'ÃÆ'¢â‚¬Å¡ÃÆ'ƒâ€š

> > > > > > > Dear Friends,

> > > > > > >

ÃÆ'Į'ÃÆ'¢â‚¬Å¡ÃÆ'ƒâ€š

> > > > > > > There are many dictums which teach us how to determine the timing

of

> > > > > > > marriage. But most of them are too confusing and require a good

> > > > > number

> > > > > > > of critical planets in the chart, to be touched in transits. The

end

> > > > > results is

> > > > > > > that a astrologer lands up with several dates of marriage which

does

> > > > > not

> > > > > > > conclusively tell actually when the marriage will really take

place.

> > > > > If

> > > > > > > we give several dates of marriage to a native, he will either

throw

> > > > > > > us out of his house, or will stop visiting our house.

> > > > > > >

ÃÆ'Į'ÃÆ'¢â‚¬Å¡ÃÆ'ƒâ€š

> > > > > > > 1)Saturn transit (As he is Kaal the time keeper), Jupiter transit

> > > > > > > (For blessings) and Mars transit (For Mangalya) are again the

> > > > > indicators

> > > > > > > of marriage. How do we use these transits effectively

?ÃÆ'Į'ÃÆ'¢â‚¬Å¡ÃÆ'ƒâ€š

> > > > > > >

ÃÆ'Į'ÃÆ'¢â‚¬Å¡ÃÆ'ƒâ€š

> > > > > > > 2) Sodhya Pinda of Venus, BAV of Venus, and determination of the

> > > > > > > right point, on which Jupiter transits, will determine Nakshatra

> > > > > over

> > > > > > > which Jupiter transits will again determine timing of marriage

..How

> > > > > > > to do this ?

> > > > > > >

ÃÆ'Į'ÃÆ'¢â‚¬Å¡ÃÆ'ƒâ€š

> > > > > > > Can anybody explain this in simple language without too much

theory

> > > > > > > or presenting shlokas, but illustrate with 2 examples, how to do

> > > > > > > this ?

> > > > > > >

ÃÆ'Į'ÃÆ'¢â‚¬Å¡ÃÆ'ƒâ€š

> > > > > > > Please do not bring

inÃÆ'Į'ÃÆ'¢â‚¬Å¡ÃÆ'ƒâ€š

Divisional charts, except maybe for

> > > > > Navamsha,

> > > > > > > and do not bring in KP

too.ÃÆ'Į'ÃÆ'¢â‚¬Å¡ÃÆ'ƒâ€š

> > > > > > >

ÃÆ'Į'ÃÆ'¢â‚¬Å¡ÃÆ'ƒâ€š

> > > > > > > regards/Bhaskar.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > This Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway, New Delhi,

India. The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments

to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may

contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the

intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail.

Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and

any attachments.

> > > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > This Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway, New Delhi, India.

The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this

message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain

proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended

recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please

notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any

attachments.

> > >

> >

>