IndiaDivine.org

Extramarital affairs

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Members,    Is there someway to find the proneness of an individual to extramarital affairs in the attitudinal perspective? Similarly, is there some way to know whether a person may indulge in extramarital affairs during a particular dasha/bhukti ?

Extramarital affair would mean that the person concerned is also nurturing relationship outside marriage. Going for paid sex would be a different perspective. Is there some way to identify this as well ?

These questions become particularly relevant when we consider large number of unhappy marriages, and the above being the reason in some cases at least.I request members to give some data as to what the books have to say and also as what their experiences are.

Regards,Udupa-- Please visit my website http://www.astrocare.in

Dear Udupa Ji,

Yes to all of your questions. We have looked at this subject in quite a detail in AIA recently (past 3-4 months). You should find it in the archives. But briefly some things to look for:

1.Affliction of Venus by Tamasic Grahas Saturn/Rahu. If Venus is IN tamasic Rashis and afflicted, even surer sign.

2.Some house combinations to watch for:

7L in 8H

8L in 7H

7L in 2H

11L in 7H (afflicted) (native might be having affairs)

7L in 11H (afflicted) (native's spouse might be having affairs)

3. Association of Me, Mo with the sign scorpio

4. Association of Me, Mo, Ve, Ju for women in Nakshatras Jyesta, Anuradha, Krittika, Mrigashirisa etc. Basically those that have some story of extramarital affairs etc.

5. Presence of sensitive planets in Navamsha of Scorpio, Capricon and Cancer.

6. Affliction of 5H, 5L, 9H, 9L

7. You need about 3 factors listed above atleast to be certain of propensity towards marital infidelity.

8. If thus confirmed using static factors listed above, you get Dasha of 7L and Antar of 5L or 7L/2L or 7L/8L then opportunities might be available and be used effectively by the person.

9. Classics have said one of indications of 5H is "Embrace of a Courtesan". This is probably because it is 7th from the 11th (ie having sexual relationships with "others").

10. Planets like Me and Saturn in the 7H (in a chart that has many of the above combinations) can indicate propensity towards casual sex (depending on the country of residence need NOT mean paid sex).

11. DONT be fooled by Jupiter's aspect alone in this respect. Look for diginity of Jupiter, where he is located, which sign he is located and whom he associates in Navamsha and what houses he rules. In many cases Jupiter will actually "facilitate and promote" such promiscuity.

There are some people who falsely believe that if Jupiter is in trines to Navamsha Lagna, the person cannot be promiscuous. This is just not true 100% of the time and cannot be taken as a golden dictum.

If you have any examples we can look at it.

Regards,

-Manoj

Guru <ahudupa Sent: Sun, November 8, 2009 7:09:51 PM Extramarital affairs

Dear Members,

Is there someway to find the proneness of an individual to extramarital affairs in the attitudinal perspective? Similarly, is there some way to know whether a person may indulge in extramarital affairs during a particular dasha/ bhukti ?

Extramarital affair would mean that the person concerned is also nurturing relationship outside marriage. Going for paid sex would be a different perspective. Is there some way to identify this as well ?

These questions become particularly relevant when we consider large number of unhappy marriages, and the above being the reason in some cases at least.

I request members to give some data as to what the books have to say and also as what their experiences are.

Regards,

Udupa-- Please visit my website http://www.astrocare.in

Dear Manoj ji      Thank you for the detailed reply. I am presenting below two stes of birth detils of two individuals. Case 1 is of a person who got willingly married but never took his wife along with him. He is employed abroad. Married nearly 6 years back.

Case 2 is of a person who also is employed abroad, has taken his wife abroad and this girl appears to be constant fear. This marriage is is about 16 months old and heading for a divorce.  What could be the underlying problems with these cases?

Regards,UdupaOn Mon, Nov 9, 2009 at 10:11 AM, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj wrote:

Dear Udupa Ji,

Yes to all of your questions. We have looked at this subject in quite a detail in AIA recently (past 3-4 months). You should find it in the archives. But briefly some things to look for:

1.Affliction of Venus by Tamasic Grahas Saturn/Rahu. If Venus is IN tamasic Rashis and afflicted, even surer sign.

7L in 8H

8L in 7H

7L in 2H

4. Association of Me, Mo, Ve, Ju for women in Nakshatras Jyesta, Anuradha, Krittika, Mrigashirisa etc. Basically those that have some story of extramarital affairs etc.

5. Presence of sensitive planets in Navamsha of Scorpio, Capricon and Cancer.

7. You need about 3 factors listed above atleast to be certain of propensity towards marital infidelity.

8. If thus confirmed using static factors listed above, you get Dasha of 7L and Antar of 5L or 7L/2L or 7L/8L then opportunities might be available and be used effectively by the person.

9. Classics have said one of indications of 5H is " Embrace of a Courtesan " . This is probably because it is 7th from the 11th (ie having sexual relationships with " others " ). 

10. Planets like Me and Saturn in the 7H (in a chart that has many of the above combinations) can indicate propensity towards casual sex (depending on the country of residence need NOT mean paid sex).

11. DONT be fooled by Jupiter's aspect alone in this respect. Look for diginity of Jupiter, where he is located, which sign he is located and whom he associates in Navamsha and what houses he rules. In many cases Jupiter will actually " facilitate and promote " such promiscuity.

There are some people who falsely believe that if Jupiter is in trines to Navamsha Lagna, the person cannot be promiscuous. This is just not true 100% of the time and cannot be taken as a golden dictum.

Regards,

-Manoj

Guru <ahudupa

Sun, November 8, 2009 7:09:51 PM Extramarital affairs

Dear Members,

Is there someway to find the proneness of an individual to extramarital affairs in the attitudinal perspective?  Similarly, is there some way to know whether a person may indulge in extramarital  affairs during a particular dasha/ bhukti ?

These questions  become particularly  relevant when we consider large number of unhappy marriages, and the above being the reason in some cases at least.

I request members to give some data as to what the books have to say and also as what their experiences are.

Regards,

-- Please visit my website http://www.astrocare.in

Sorry I forgot to add the detailsCase 1 DOB 17 4 1971

TOB 12 50 hrs

Lat 13 11 N

Long 74 45 E

Case 2 DOB 8 9 1973

TOB 23 54 hrs

Lat 17 23 N

Long 78 28 E

On Mon, Nov 9, 2009 at 5:04 PM, Guru <ahudupa wrote:

Dear Manoj ji      Thank you for the detailed reply. I am presenting below two stes of birth detils of two individuals. 

Case 1 is of a person who got willingly married but never took his wife along with him. He is employed abroad. Married nearly 6 years back.

Case 2 is of a person who also is employed abroad, has taken his wife abroad and this girl appears to be constant fear. This marriage is is about 16 months old and heading for a divorce.  What could be the underlying problems with these cases?

Regards,UdupaOn Mon, Nov 9, 2009 at 10:11 AM, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj wrote:

Dear Udupa Ji,

7L in 8H

8L in 7H

7L in 2H

4. Association of Me, Mo, Ve, Ju for women in Nakshatras Jyesta, Anuradha, Krittika, Mrigashirisa etc. Basically those that have some story of extramarital affairs etc.

5. Presence of sensitive planets in Navamsha of Scorpio, Capricon and Cancer.

7. You need about 3 factors listed above atleast to be certain of propensity towards marital infidelity.

9. Classics have said one of indications of 5H is " Embrace of a Courtesan " . This is probably because it is 7th from the 11th (ie having sexual relationships with " others " ). 

10. Planets like Me and Saturn in the 7H (in a chart that has many of the above combinations) can indicate propensity towards casual sex (depending on the country of residence need NOT mean paid sex).

11. DONT be fooled by Jupiter's aspect alone in this respect. Look for diginity of Jupiter, where he is located, which sign he is located and whom he associates in Navamsha and what houses he rules. In many cases Jupiter will actually " facilitate and promote " such promiscuity.

There are some people who falsely believe that if Jupiter is in trines to Navamsha Lagna, the person cannot be promiscuous. This is just not true 100% of the time and cannot be taken as a golden dictum.

Regards,

-Manoj

Guru <ahudupa

Sun, November 8, 2009 7:09:51 PM Extramarital affairs

Dear Members,

Is there someway to find the proneness of an individual to extramarital affairs in the attitudinal perspective?  Similarly, is there some way to know whether a person may indulge in extramarital  affairs during a particular dasha/ bhukti ?

These questions  become particularly  relevant when we consider large number of unhappy marriages, and the above being the reason in some cases at least.

Regards,

Dear Udupa Ji,

As is customary in our Group, please provide your own detailed analysis based on some of the points mentioned before and then other members of the Group can present their views after that.

Regards,

-Manoj

Guru <ahudupa Sent: Mon, November 9, 2009 4:57:10 AMRe: Extramarital affairs

Sorry I forgot to add the details

Case 1

DOB 17 4 1971

TOB 12 50 hrs

Lat 13 11 N

Long 74 45 E

Case 2

DOB 8 9 1973

TOB 23 54 hrs

Lat 17 23 N

Long 78 28 E

On Mon, Nov 9, 2009 at 5:04 PM, Guru <ahudupa (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

Dear Manoj ji

Thank you for the detailed reply. I am presenting below two stes of birth detils of two individuals.

Case 1 is of a person who got willingly married but never took his wife along with him. He is employed abroad. Married nearly 6 years back.

Case 2 is of a person who also is employed abroad, has taken his wife abroad and this girl appears to be constant fear. This marriage is is about 16 months old and heading for a divorce.

What could be the underlying problems with these cases?

Regards,

Udupa

On Mon, Nov 9, 2009 at 10:11 AM, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ > wrote:

Dear Udupa Ji,

7L in 8H

8L in 7H

7L in 2H

4. Association of Me, Mo, Ve, Ju for women in Nakshatras Jyesta, Anuradha, Krittika, Mrigashirisa etc. Basically those that have some story of extramarital affairs etc.

5. Presence of sensitive planets in Navamsha of Scorpio, Capricon and Cancer.

7. You need about 3 factors listed above atleast to be certain of propensity towards marital infidelity.

9. Classics have said one of indications of 5H is "Embrace of a Courtesan". This is probably because it is 7th from the 11th (ie having sexual relationships with "others").

10. Planets like Me and Saturn in the 7H (in a chart that has many of the above combinations) can indicate propensity towards casual sex (depending on the country of residence need NOT mean paid sex).

11. DONT be fooled by Jupiter's aspect alone in this respect. Look for diginity of Jupiter, where he is located, which sign he is located and whom he associates in Navamsha and what houses he rules. In many cases Jupiter will actually "facilitate and promote" such promiscuity.

There are some people who falsely believe that if Jupiter is in trines to Navamsha Lagna, the person cannot be promiscuous. This is just not true 100% of the time and cannot be taken as a golden dictum.

Regards,

-Manoj

Guru <ahudupa (AT) gmail (DOT) com>ancient_indian_ astrologySun, November 8, 2009 7:09:51 PM[ancient_indian_ astrology] Extramarital affairs

Dear Members,

Is there someway to find the proneness of an individual to extramarital affairs in the attitudinal perspective? Similarly, is there some way to know whether a person may indulge in extramarital affairs during a particular dasha/ bhukti ?

These questions become particularly relevant when we consider large number of unhappy marriages, and the above being the reason in some cases at least.

Regards,

-- Please visit my website http://www.astrocar e.in-- Please visit my website http://www.astrocar e.in