IndiaDivine.org

Looking for Practical inputs on Timing marriage : Ketu Method.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Vandana Ji,//it is [counting starts from] ketu's dispositor and 7 from it plus ketu itself and 7 from it is determining factor in deciding exact year of marriage.//In the Book of Shri Deepak Bisaria Guided By Sri KnRao, 'Indian marriage in Modern, Urban, Educated Society'Ketu Method is mentioned which is slightly different from yours presentation:"Count from the lord of the rashi where ketu is placed. When on counting , one rashi for one year we reach the 7th House or Lagna, that year, depending on desh, kaal , patra can be predicted."This book does not dealt with timing of marriage at all in its all examples [therefore i didnot had any interest in reading it]. This method is not shown practically with the single example in the whole book.So their is no statistical proof to above method.Thankyou,Best Wishes,Vijay GoelJaipur. , Vandna Misra <vandana_mishra_91 wrote:>> yes,chakrabortyji,it is ketu;s dispositor and 7 from it plus ketu itself and 7 from it is determining factor in deciding exact year of marriage.> Regards.> Vandana Mishra> > --- On Mon, 11/9/09, Chakraborty, PL CHAKRABORTYP2 wrote:> > > Chakraborty, PL CHAKRABORTYP2 RE: Re: Looking for Practical inputs on Timing marriage> "' '" > Monday, November 9, 2009, 6:10 AM> > >  > > > >  > Dear Vandana-ji,>  > I am trying to understand the system.>  > From Ketu's dispositor, counting to be started.> From this system, marriage age will come in multiple> of 12 years only.>  > Marriage may also come from 7th of Ketu's dispositor.> So, marriage may come in 19/31/38years and so on.>  > If marraige comes from Ketu, then year of marriage> will depend on distance between Ketu & it's dispositor>  > Similarly for 7th from Ketu.>  > So, looking at the probability of early/delayed/ very delayed> marriage, one has to pick up a suitable year.>  > Thanks for this gem of technique.  >  >  >  > Regards>  > Chakraborty>  > PS..... I do wonder why Ketu is deciding marriage. >           >  >  > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology [ancient_ indian_astrology ] On Behalf Of vijay.goel> Monday, November 09, 2009 11:20 AM> ancient_indian_ astrology> [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Looking for Practical inputs on Timing marriage> > >  > > Dear Vandana Ji,> > The use of ketu dispositer as your have explained is totally new to me.> > Thankyou for sharing this info, and regards to your generous teachers.> > Regards,> Vijay Goel> Jaipur.> > ancient_indian_ astrology, Vandna Misra <vandana_mishra_ 91@ wrote:> >> > Respected Bhaskarji,> > while judging a chart few things which we keep in mind is Desh, kal ,and patra.then we try to findout wheather the chart is of early marriage,or delay marriage. i don't think it is very difficult to find out.> > Now you can apply the rules,it goes like that,check ketu's dispositor in the chart,in your chart it is saturn placed in sixth house ,note the saturn and seventh from it,we have to start counting from saturn ,to complete the circle when we reach saturn again 12 years completed.since twelve years is not the age of getting married we have to move further next time when we reached saturn it would be 24 years, crucial age to get married.in your case I don't see much delay in your marriage so i decided that 24 has to be expected age of getting married.note that it is not just saturn and 7 from it but also,,ketu and 7 from it which can decide the exact age.for instance if it would have been delayed marriage I would have suggested 30 {7 from saturn} or 31{7 from ketu} age for marriage.> > while narrowing down the age group it is essential to note dasha pattern running at that time plus -minus six months will do as we all know it is dasha and transits which fructify the events.> > Kindly don't ask me the source of this rule as these tested parameters are the nector poured by our teachers who are devoting their lives in the devine service of astrology and selflessly distributing among their pupils.sharing the knowledge is my way of showing gratuitude towards them.> >  > > Regards.> > Vandana Mishra> >  > > - On Sun, 11/8/09, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> wrote:> > > > > > Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ ...>> > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Looking for Practical inputs on Timing marriage> > ancient_indian_ astrology> > Sunday, November 8, 2009, 6:41 AM> > > > > >  > > > > > > > > > > Dear Vandana ji,> > > > Thank You for your inputs. My Date of marriage is 9th May 1984. Please> > share the other method please. I am like a warrior who likes to learn> > use of various weapons for warfare, and always curious to learn so. The> > marriage timing part is very essential to be successful in field of> > astrology. If one can do this then it does not take long for him to> > become respected and well known in his circles. I consider that in fact> > every astrologer must consider himself as an astrologer only if he is> > able to overcome this Query in the beginning of his professional Career.> > > > regards/Bhaskar.> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, Vandna Misra> > <vandana_mishra_ 91@> wrote:> > >> > > Respected Bhaskarji,> > > In my view the age 24,or 25 year 1985 is crucial for your > > marriage.this time i have neither checked dasha nor transits.kindly> > confirm if it is correct i can further go ahead and shared the forum> > with another tool of predicting correct year of marriage.> > > Regards.> > > Vandana Mishra> > >> > > --- On Sat, 11/7/09, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ... wrote:> > >> > >> > > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Looking for Practical inputs> > on Timing marriage> > > ancient_indian_ astrology> > > Saturday, November 7, 2009, 9:30 AM> > >> > >> > > Â> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > Dear Vandana ji,> > > Thanks.> > > I understand that the double transit of these slow moving planets> > triggers the marriage.> > > To put in straight sentences, both Jupiter and Saturn in transit> > should touch either of these-> > > Â> > > From Lagna (Jupiter)> > > Lagna Lord and 7th Lord or> > > Lagna and 7th Lord or> > > Lagna and 7th House or> > > Lagna Lord and 7th house.> > > Â> > > Repeat from Lagna (Saturn)> > > Â> > > Repeat above 8 points from Moon Lagna.> > > Â> > > I feel that above points being touched by Jupiter or Saturn, could> > happen at several> > > times in a persons Life, and this could be too confusing and leave one> > with a headache> > > by the time he finishes studying, noting and writing down above> > transits on a piece of> > > paper. Or does it not happen several times ? I am not sure. We will> > have to check> > > this on a number of Horoscopes to understand.> > > Â> > > What is the easiest way to go through above process ?> > > from where to begin ?> > > How should one start checking ?> > > Â> > > The second rule mentioned, about Sodya Pinda I have not tried, so> > cannot comment. Need someone to help me here.> > > Â> > > Shall await the illustrations, and thanks once again to take pains for> > replying.Â> > > Â> > > You can also take my own chart if you wish, to illustrate.> > > DOB 28th June 1961. 10.15am Eluru 16.45N 81.09E> > > Â> > > regards/Bhaskar.Â> > >> > > ancient_indian_ astrology, Vandna Misra> > <vandana_mishra_ 91@ wrote:> > > >> > > > Respected Bhaskarji,> > > > Yes,it is astrological truth that for fructification of any events> > especially marriage double transit of jupiter and sat ÃÆ'‚ is very> > important.right now i am presenting only rules,but later i will> > definitely explain with few examples.for sat its connection with 7h> > 7l,either from lagna or moon sign is important in determining the year> > of marriage of course dasha must promised.> > > > since jupiter transits for 13 months it helps in narrow down the> > date of marriage.its connection with 7h,7l further confirm nearest dates> > of months.mars manglya karaka making any connection with marriage> > related houses decides months.> > > > so far BAV of venus goes there is one rule,if we multiply the> > shodhya pind of venus by the bindus in 7 from venus,divide by 27 and> > count the remainder from aswani.when jupiter passes over this nak,or its> > trines marriage may takes place.> > > > I Will definetely explain with example in my next mail.> > > > Regards.> > > > Vandana Mishra> > > >> > > > --- On Sat, 11/7/09, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ... wrote:> > > >> > > >> > > > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> > > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Looking for Practical inputs on> > Timing marriage> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology> > > > Saturday, November 7, 2009, 6:25 AM> > > >> > > >> > > > ÃÆ'‚Â> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > Looking for Practical inputs on Timing marriage> > > > ÃÆ'‚Â> > > > Dear Friends,> > > > ÃÆ'‚Â> > > > There are many dictums which teach us how to determine the timing of> > > > marriage. But most of them are too confusing and require a good> > number> > > > of critical planets in the chart, to be touched in transits. The end> > results is> > > > that a astrologer lands up with several dates of marriage which does> > not> > > > conclusively tell actually when the marriage will really take place.> > If> > > > we give several dates of marriage to a native, he will either throw> > > > us out of his house, or will stop visiting our house.> > > > ÃÆ'‚Â> > > > 1)Saturn transit (As he is Kaal the time keeper), Jupiter transit> > > > (For blessings) and Mars transit (For Mangalya) are again the> > indicators> > > > of marriage. How do we use these transits effectively ?ÃÆ'‚Â> > > > ÃÆ'‚Â> > > > 2) Sodhya Pinda of Venus, BAV of Venus, and determination of the> > > > right point, on which Jupiter transits, will determine Nakshatra> > over> > > > which Jupiter transits will again determine timing of marriage .How> > > > to do this ?> > > > ÃÆ'‚Â> > > > Can anybody explain this in simple language without too much theory> > > > or presenting shlokas, but illustrate with 2 examples, how to do> > > > this ?> > > > ÃÆ'‚Â> > > > Please do not bring inÃÆ'‚ Divisional charts, except maybe for> > Navamsha,> > > > and do not bring in KP too.ÃÆ'‚Â> > > > ÃÆ'‚Â> > > > regards/Bhaskar.> > > >> > >> >> > This Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway, New Delhi, India. The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.>

Respected vijay goelji,

It seems you have taken so much pain to find out the source of the given theory

although i have mentioned in my previous mail that kindly don't ask me the

source.but your search proved futile as you hardly gain anything out of

it.Rather in just one glance you posed question mark on the validity of the

theory although you don't bother to read the complete book.further you dismissed

it as it is not supported by your so called statistical proof.now what kind of

statistical proof are you looking for.

through this forum let me enlighten you the basic principle of research ,the

parameters are made,but it is the competency of researcher to apply it in

various charts and reach the conclusion by himself.if one does not find

appealing he can negate it completely,but mind you those rules are formed after

applying in multiple charts so it does carry some weightage so there has to be

some strength in the given parameters.however, as it said there is always an

exception to rules,same theory applies in astrology also.

What i have concluded through your previous mails that you are too quick to

reach any conclusion,in your earlier mail without knowing the source you express

your regards to the propounder of the theory,in another mail you questioned the

whole theory.What are you upto?

I just made an attempt to put another way of seeing approximate age of marriage

in some case it works in some other case it might not work.but it doesnot mean

there is anything wrong with the rules.As We all know no standard rules apply in

astrology.

Anyway,for your kind of information you have still not reached the ultimate

source of the theory. for that you have to go to classics so

are you interseted? because there also you might not find any statistical proof.

Best Wishes for you constant search or re--search.

Vandana Mishra

Vandana Mishra.

, " vijay.goel " <goyalvj

wrote:

>

> Dear Vandana Ji,

>

> //it is [counting starts from] ketu's dispositor and 7 from it plus ketu

> itself and 7 from it is determining factor in deciding exact year of

> marriage.//

>

>

> In the Book of Shri Deepak Bisaria Guided By Sri KnRao, 'Indian marriage

> in Modern, Urban, Educated Society'

>

> Ketu Method is mentioned which is slightly different from yours

> presentation:

>

> " Count from the lord of the rashi where ketu is placed. When on counting

> , one rashi for one year we reach the 7th House or Lagna, that year,

> depending on desh, kaal , patra can be predicted. "

>

> This book does not dealt with timing of marriage at all in its all

> examples [therefore i didnot had any interest in reading it]. This

> method is not shown practically with the single example in the whole

> book.

> So their is no statistical proof to above method.

>

> Thankyou,

> Best Wishes,

> Vijay Goel

> Jaipur.

>

> , Vandna Misra

> <vandana_mishra_91@> wrote:

> >

> > yes,chakrabortyji,it is ketu;s dispositor and 7 from it plus ketu

> itself and 7 from it is determining factor in deciding exact year of

> marriage.

> > Regards.

> > Vandana Mishra

> >

> > --- On Mon, 11/9/09, Chakraborty, PL CHAKRABORTYP2@ wrote:

> >

> >

> > Chakraborty, PL CHAKRABORTYP2@

> > RE: Re: Looking for Practical

> inputs on Timing marriage

> > " ' ' "

>

> > Monday, November 9, 2009, 6:10 AM

> >

> >

> > Â

> >

> >

> >

> > 

> > Dear Vandana-ji,

> > Â

> > I am trying to understand the system.

> > Â

> > From Ketu's dispositor, counting to be started.

> > From this system, marriage age will come in multiple

> > of 12 years only.

> > Â

> > Marriage may also come from 7th of Ketu's dispositor.

> > So, marriage may come in 19/31/38years and so on.

> > Â

> > If marraige comes from Ketu, then year of marriage

> > will depend on distance between Ketu & it's dispositor

> > Â

> > Similarly for 7th from Ketu.

> > Â

> > So, looking at the probability of early/delayed/ very delayed

> > marriage, one has to pick up a suitable year.

> > Â

> > Thanks for this gem of technique. Â

> > Â

> > Â

> > Â

> > Regards

> > Â

> > Chakraborty

> > Â

> > PS..... I do wonder why Ketu is deciding marriage.

> > Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â

> > Â

> > Â

> >

> >

> >

> > ancient_indian_ astrology [ancient_

> indian_astrology ] On Behalf Of vijay.goel

> > Monday, November 09, 2009 11:20 AM

> > ancient_indian_ astrology

> > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Looking for Practical inputs

> on Timing marriage

> >

> >

> > Â

> >

> > Dear Vandana Ji,

> >

> > The use of ketu dispositer as your have explained is totally new to

> me.

> >

> > Thankyou for sharing this info, and regards to your generous teachers.

> >

> > Regards,

> > Vijay Goel

> > Jaipur.

> >

> > ancient_indian_ astrology, Vandna Misra

> <vandana_mishra_ 91@ wrote:

> > >

> > > Respected Bhaskarji,

> > > while judging a chart few things which we keep in mind is Desh, kal

> ,and patra.then we try to findout wheather the chart is of early

> marriage,or delay marriage. i don't think it is very difficult

> to find out.

> > > Now you can apply the rules,it goes like that,check ketu's

> dispositor in the chart,in your chart it is saturn placed in sixth

> house ,note the saturn and seventh from it,we have to start

> counting from saturn ,to complete the circle when we reachÂÂ

> saturn again 12 years completed.since twelve years is not the age of

> getting married we have to move further next time when we reached saturn

> it would be 24 years, crucial age to get married.in your case I

> don't see much delay in your marriage so i decided that 24ÂÂ

> has to be expected age of getting married.note that it is not

> just saturn and 7 from it but also,,ketu and 7 from it which can

> decide the exact age.for instance if it would have been delayed marriage

> I would have suggested 30 {7 from saturn} or 31{7 from

> ketu} age for marriage.

> > > while narrowing down the age group it is essential to note dasha

> pattern running at that time plus -minus six months will do as we all

> know it is dasha and transits which fructify the events.

> > > Kindly don't ask me the source of this rule as these tested

> parameters are the nector poured by our teachers who

> are devoting their lives in the devine service of astrology and

> selflessly distributing among their pupils.sharing the knowledge is my

> way of showing gratuitude towards them.

> > > ÂÂ

> > > Regards.

> > > Vandana Mishra

> > > ÂÂ

> > > - On Sun, 11/8/09, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> wrote:

> > >

> > >

> > > Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ ...>

> > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Looking for Practical

> inputs on Timing marriage

> > > ancient_indian_ astrology

> > > Sunday, November 8, 2009, 6:41 AM

> > >

> > >

> > > ÂÂ

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Vandana ji,

> > >

> > > Thank You for your inputs. My Date of marriage is 9th May 1984.

> Please

> > > share the other method please. I am like a warrior who likes to

> learn

> > > use of various weapons for warfare, and always curious to learn so.

> The

> > > marriage timing part is very essential to be successful in field of

> > > astrology. If one can do this then it does not take long for him to

> > > become respected and well known in his circles. I consider that in

> fact

> > > every astrologer must consider himself as an astrologer only if he

> is

> > > able to overcome this Query in the beginning of his professional

> Career.

> > >

> > > regards/Bhaskar.

> > >

> > > ancient_indian_ astrology, Vandna Misra

> > > <vandana_mishra_ 91@> wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Respected Bhaskarji,

> > > > In my view the age 24,or 25 year 1985 is crucial forÂ

> yourÂ

> > > marriage.this time i have neither checked dasha nor transits.kindly

> > > confirm if it is correct i can further go ahead and shared the forum

> > > with another tool of predicting correct year of marriage.

> > > > Regards.

> > > > Vandana Mishra

> > > >

> > > > --- On Sat, 11/7/09, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ... wrote:

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ...

> > > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Looking for Practical

> inputs

> > > on Timing marriage

> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology

> > > > Saturday, November 7, 2009, 9:30 AM

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Â

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Dear Vandana ji,

> > > > Thanks.

> > > > I understand that the double transit of these slow moving planets

> > > triggers the marriage.

> > > > To put in straight sentences, both Jupiter and Saturn in transit

> > > should touch either of these-

> > > > Â

> > > > From Lagna (Jupiter)

> > > > Lagna Lord and 7th Lord or

> > > > Lagna and 7th Lord or

> > > > Lagna and 7th House or

> > > > Lagna Lord and 7th house.

> > > > Â

> > > > Repeat from Lagna (Saturn)

> > > > Â

> > > > Repeat above 8 points from Moon Lagna.

> > > > Â

> > > > I feel that above points being touched by Jupiter or

> Saturn, could

> > > happen at several

> > > > times in a persons Life, and this could be too confusing and leave

> one

> > > with a headache

> > > > by the time he finishes studying, noting and writing down above

> > > transits on a piece of

> > > > paper. Or does it not happen several times ? I am not sure. We

> will

> > > have to check

> > > > this on a number of Horoscopes to understand.

> > > > Â

> > > > What is the easiest way to go through above process ?

> > > > from where to begin ?

> > > > How should one start checking ?

> > > > Â

> > > > The second rule mentioned, about Sodya Pinda I have not tried, so

> > > cannot comment. Need someone to help me here.

> > > > Â

> > > > Shall await the illustrations, and thanks once again to take pains

> for

> > > replying.Â

> > > > Â

> > > > You can also take my own chart if you wish, to illustrate.

> > > > DOB 28th June 1961. 10.15am Eluru 16.45N 81.09E

> > > > Â

> > > > regards/Bhaskar.Â

> > > >

> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, Vandna Misra

> > > <vandana_mishra_ 91@ wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > Respected Bhaskarji,

> > > > > Yes,it is astrological truth that for fructification of any

> events

> > > especially marriage double transit of jupiter and sat

> ÃÆ'‚Â is very

> > > important.right now i am presenting only rules,but later i will

> > > definitely explain with few examples.for sat its connection with 7h

> > > 7l,either from lagna or moon sign is important in determining the

> year

> > > of marriage of course dasha must promised.

> > > > > since jupiter transits for 13 months it helps in narrow down the

> > > date of marriage.its connection with 7h,7l further confirm nearest

> dates

> > > of months.mars manglya karaka making any connection with marriage

> > > related houses decides months.

> > > > > so far BAV of venus goes there is one rule,if we multiply the

> > > shodhya pind of venus by the bindus in 7 from venus,divide by 27 and

> > > count the remainder from aswani.when jupiter passes over this nak,or

> its

> > > trines marriage may takes place.

> > > > > I Will definetely explain with example in my next mail.

> > > > > Regards.

> > > > > Vandana Mishra

> > > > >

> > > > > --- On Sat, 11/7/09, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ... wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ...

> > > > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Looking for Practical

> inputs on

> > > Timing marriage

> > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology

> > > > > Saturday, November 7, 2009, 6:25 AM

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > ÃÆ'‚Â

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Looking for Practical inputs on Timing marriage

> > > > > ÃÆ'‚Â

> > > > > Dear Friends,

> > > > > ÃÆ'‚Â

> > > > > There are many dictums which teach us how to determine the

> timing of

> > > > > marriage. But most of them are too confusing and require a good

> > > number

> > > > > of critical planets in the chart, to be touched in transits. The

> end

> > > results is

> > > > > that a astrologer lands up with several dates of marriage which

> does

> > > not

> > > > > conclusively tell actually when the marriage will really take

> place.

> > > If

> > > > > we give several dates of marriage to a native, he will either

> throw

> > > > > us out of his house, or will stop visiting our house.

> > > > > ÃÆ'‚Â

> > > > > 1)Saturn transit (As he is Kaal the time keeper), Jupiter

> transit

> > > > > (For blessings) and Mars transit (For Mangalya) are again the

> > > indicators

> > > > > of marriage. How do we use these transits effectively

> ?ÃÆ'‚Â

> > > > > ÃÆ'‚Â

> > > > > 2) Sodhya Pinda of Venus, BAV of Venus, and determination of the

> > > > > right point, on which Jupiter transits, will determine Nakshatra

> > > over

> > > > > which Jupiter transits will again determine timing of marriage

> .How

> > > > > to do this ?

> > > > > ÃÆ'‚Â

> > > > > Can anybody explain this in simple language without too much

> theory

> > > > > or presenting shlokas, but illustrate with 2 examples, how to do

> > > > > this ?

> > > > > ÃÆ'‚Â

> > > > > Please do not bring inÃÆ'‚Â Divisional

> charts, except maybe for

> > > Navamsha,

> > > > > and do not bring in KP too.ÃÆ'‚Â

> > > > > ÃÆ'‚Â

> > > > > regards/Bhaskar.

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

> > This Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway, New Delhi,

> India. The information contained in this electronic message and any

> attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the

> addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged

> information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not

> disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender

> immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.

> >

>

Dear Vandana Ji,

//What i have concluded through your previous mails that you are too quick to

reach any conclusion,in your earlier mail without knowing the source you express

whole theory.What are you upto?//

:)

First of all i am not quick to reach any conclusions, not disrespected any, nor

trying to find out any source, nor questioned any body.

Actually in my very limited time, i thought to test this Ketu Method in 20

charts randomly so that i can remember it, so i took that book for the charts.

By Chance, i got this another version of Ketu Method, so i put it on the board

for the benefited of all in their own personal research.

I got interested in this method because in Aug 09 , when i was going to Salashar

Hanumanji, en route i was looking the old Handwritten Kundli of one person,

where it was mentioned that he will marry at the age of 19 [rare case as per

family tradition of him] and he got married at that age. Similar method was used

in that KUndli which i was not able to understand. That Kundli was concisely

very well written will all divisional chart, jaimini 7 karaks, Karkamsha lagna,

and age were given for many events using some methods. That late Jyotisa was the

famous Sanskrit scholar from Ajmer.

I will produce the application and testing of all version of ketu method

shortly.

Logically, Ketu is KUl VRIDDI Karak, gives marriage and child (son) for the

continuation of family lineage. Since karmic bondage and rebirth connection are

majorly seen from nodes so Ketu Method seems logical.

Thankyou,

Regards,

Vijay Goel

Jaipur.

, " Vandna "

<vandana_mishra_91 wrote:

>

> Respected vijay goelji,

> It seems you have taken so much pain to find out the source of the given

theory although i have mentioned in my previous mail that kindly don't ask me

the source.but your search proved futile as you hardly gain anything out of

it.Rather in just one glance you posed question mark on the validity of the

theory although you don't bother to read the complete book.further you dismissed

it as it is not supported by your so called statistical proof.now what kind of

statistical proof are you looking for.

> through this forum let me enlighten you the basic principle of research ,the

parameters are made,but it is the competency of researcher to apply it in

various charts and reach the conclusion by himself.if one does not find

appealing he can negate it completely,but mind you those rules are formed after

applying in multiple charts so it does carry some weightage so there has to be

some strength in the given parameters.however, as it said there is always an

exception to rules,same theory applies in astrology also.

>

> What i have concluded through your previous mails that you are too quick to

whole theory.What are you upto?

> I just made an attempt to put another way of seeing approximate age of

marriage in some case it works in some other case it might not work.but it

doesnot mean there is anything wrong with the rules.As We all know no standard

rules apply in astrology.

>

> Anyway,for your kind of information you have still not reached the ultimate

source of the theory. for that you have to go to classics so

> are you interseted? because there also you might not find any statistical

proof.

>

> Best Wishes for you constant search or re--search.

> Vandana Mishra

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Vandana Mishra.

> , " vijay.goel " <goyalvj@>

wrote:

> >

> > Dear Vandana Ji,

> >

> > //it is [counting starts from] ketu's dispositor and 7 from it plus ketu

> > itself and 7 from it is determining factor in deciding exact year of

> > marriage.//

> >

> >

> > In the Book of Shri Deepak Bisaria Guided By Sri KnRao, 'Indian marriage

> > in Modern, Urban, Educated Society'

> >

> > Ketu Method is mentioned which is slightly different from yours

> > presentation:

> >

> > " Count from the lord of the rashi where ketu is placed. When on counting

> > , one rashi for one year we reach the 7th House or Lagna, that year,

> > depending on desh, kaal , patra can be predicted. "

> >

> > This book does not dealt with timing of marriage at all in its all

> > examples [therefore i didnot had any interest in reading it]. This

> > method is not shown practically with the single example in the whole

> > book.

> > So their is no statistical proof to above method.

> >

> > Thankyou,

> > Best Wishes,

> > Vijay Goel

> > Jaipur.

> >

> > , Vandna Misra

> > <vandana_mishra_91@> wrote:

> > >

> > > yes,chakrabortyji,it is ketu;s dispositor and 7 from it plus ketu

> > marriage.

> > > Regards.

> > > Vandana Mishra

> > >

> > > --- On Mon, 11/9/09, Chakraborty, PL CHAKRABORTYP2@ wrote:

> > >

> > >

> > > Chakraborty, PL CHAKRABORTYP2@

> > > RE: Re: Looking for Practical

> > inputs on Timing marriage

> > > " ' ' "

> >

> > > Monday, November 9, 2009, 6:10 AM

> > >

> > >

> > > Â

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > 

> > > Dear Vandana-ji,

> > > Â

> > > I am trying to understand the system.

> > > Â

> > > From Ketu's dispositor, counting to be started.

> > > From this system, marriage age will come in multiple

> > > of 12 years only.

> > > Â

> > > Marriage may also come from 7th of Ketu's dispositor.

> > > So, marriage may come in 19/31/38years and so on.

> > > Â

> > > If marraige comes from Ketu, then year of marriage

> > > will depend on distance between Ketu & it's dispositor

> > > Â

> > > Similarly for 7th from Ketu.

> > > Â

> > > So, looking at the probability of early/delayed/ very delayed

> > > marriage, one has to pick up a suitable year.

> > > Â

> > > Thanks for this gem of technique. Â

> > > Â

> > > Â

> > > Â

> > > Regards

> > > Â

> > > Chakraborty

> > > Â

> > > PS..... I do wonder why Ketu is deciding marriage.

> > > Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â

> > > Â

> > > Â

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > ancient_indian_ astrology [ancient_

> > indian_astrology ] On Behalf Of vijay.goel

> > > Monday, November 09, 2009 11:20 AM

> > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Looking for Practical inputs

> > on Timing marriage

> > >

> > >

> > > Â

> > >

> > > Dear Vandana Ji,

> > >

> > > The use of ketu dispositer as your have explained is totally new to

> > me.

> > >

> > > Thankyou for sharing this info, and regards to your generous teachers.

> > >

> > > Regards,

> > > Vijay Goel

> > > Jaipur.

> > >

> > <vandana_mishra_ 91@ wrote:

> > > >

> > > > while judging a chart few things which we keep in mind is Desh, kal

> > ,and patra.then we try to findout wheather the chart is of early

> > marriage,or delay marriage. i don't think it is very difficult

> > to find out.

> > > > Now you can apply the rules,it goes like that,check ketu's

> > dispositor in the chart,in your chart it is saturn placed in sixth

> > house ,note the saturn and seventh from it,we have to start

> > counting from saturn ,to complete the circle when we reachÂÂ

> > saturn again 12 years completed.since twelve years is not the age of

> > getting married we have to move further next time when we reached saturn

> > it would be 24 years, crucial age to get married.in your case I

> > don't see much delay in your marriage so i decided that 24ÂÂ

> > has to be expected age of getting married.note that it is not

> > just saturn and 7 from it but also,,ketu and 7 from it which can

> > decide the exact age.for instance if it would have been delayed marriage

> > I would have suggested 30 {7 from saturn} or 31{7 from

> > ketu} age for marriage.

> > > > while narrowing down the age group it is essential to note dasha

> > pattern running at that time plus -minus six months will do as we all

> > know it is dasha and transits which fructify the events.

> > > > Kindly don't ask me the source of this rule as these tested

> > parameters are the nector poured by our teachers who

> > are devoting their lives in the devine service of astrology and

> > selflessly distributing among their pupils.sharing the knowledge is my

> > way of showing gratuitude towards them.

> > > > ÂÂ

> > > > Regards.

> > > > Vandana Mishra

> > > > ÂÂ

> > > > - On Sun, 11/8/09, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> wrote:

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ ...>

> > > > Sunday, November 8, 2009, 6:41 AM

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > ÂÂ

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Dear Vandana ji,

> > > >

> > > > Thank You for your inputs. My Date of marriage is 9th May 1984.

> > Please

> > > > share the other method please. I am like a warrior who likes to

> > learn

> > > > use of various weapons for warfare, and always curious to learn so.

> > The

> > > > marriage timing part is very essential to be successful in field of

> > > > astrology. If one can do this then it does not take long for him to

> > > > become respected and well known in his circles. I consider that in

> > fact

> > > > every astrologer must consider himself as an astrologer only if he

> > is

> > > > able to overcome this Query in the beginning of his professional

> > Career.

> > > >

> > > > regards/Bhaskar.

> > > >

> > > > <vandana_mishra_ 91@> wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > In my view the age 24,or 25 year 1985 is crucial forÂ

> > yourÂ

> > > > marriage.this time i have neither checked dasha nor transits.kindly

> > > > confirm if it is correct i can further go ahead and shared the forum

> > > > with another tool of predicting correct year of marriage.

> > > > > Regards.

> > > > > Vandana Mishra

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Looking for Practical

> > inputs

> > > > on Timing marriage

> > > > > Saturday, November 7, 2009, 9:30 AM

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Â

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Vandana ji,

> > > > > Thanks.

> > > > > I understand that the double transit of these slow moving planets

> > > > triggers the marriage.

> > > > > To put in straight sentences, both Jupiter and Saturn in transit

> > > > should touch either of these-

> > > > > Â

> > > > > From Lagna (Jupiter)

> > > > > Lagna Lord and 7th Lord or

> > > > > Lagna and 7th Lord or

> > > > > Lagna and 7th House or

> > > > > Lagna Lord and 7th house.

> > > > > Â

> > > > > Repeat from Lagna (Saturn)

> > > > > Â

> > > > > Repeat above 8 points from Moon Lagna.

> > > > > Â

> > > > > I feel that above points being touched by Jupiter or

> > Saturn, could

> > > > happen at several

> > > > > times in a persons Life, and this could be too confusing and leave

> > one

> > > > with a headache

> > > > > by the time he finishes studying, noting and writing down above

> > > > transits on a piece of

> > > > > paper. Or does it not happen several times ? I am not sure. We

> > will

> > > > have to check

> > > > > this on a number of Horoscopes to understand.

> > > > > Â

> > > > > What is the easiest way to go through above process ?

> > > > > from where to begin ?

> > > > > How should one start checking ?

> > > > > Â

> > > > > The second rule mentioned, about Sodya Pinda I have not tried, so

> > > > cannot comment. Need someone to help me here.

> > > > > Â

> > > > > Shall await the illustrations, and thanks once again to take pains

> > for

> > > > replying.Â

> > > > > Â

> > > > > You can also take my own chart if you wish, to illustrate.

> > > > > DOB 28th June 1961. 10.15am Eluru 16.45N 81.09E

> > > > > Â

> > > > > regards/Bhaskar.Â

> > > > >

> > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, Vandna Misra

> > > > <vandana_mishra_ 91@ wrote:

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Respected Bhaskarji,

> > > > > > Yes,it is astrological truth that for fructification of any

> > events

> > > > especially marriage double transit of jupiter and sat

> > ÃÆ'‚Â is very

> > > > important.right now i am presenting only rules,but later i will

> > > > definitely explain with few examples.for sat its connection with 7h

> > > > 7l,either from lagna or moon sign is important in determining the

> > year

> > > > of marriage of course dasha must promised.

> > > > > > since jupiter transits for 13 months it helps in narrow down the

> > > > date of marriage.its connection with 7h,7l further confirm nearest

> > dates

> > > > of months.mars manglya karaka making any connection with marriage

> > > > related houses decides months.

> > > > > > so far BAV of venus goes there is one rule,if we multiply the

> > > > shodhya pind of venus by the bindus in 7 from venus,divide by 27 and

> > > > count the remainder from aswani.when jupiter passes over this nak,or

> > its

> > > > trines marriage may takes place.

> > > > > > I Will definetely explain with example in my next mail.

> > > > > > Regards.

> > > > > > Vandana Mishra

> > > > > >

> > > > > > --- On Sat, 11/7/09, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ... wrote:

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ...

> > > > > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Looking for Practical

> > inputs on

> > > > Timing marriage

> > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology

> > > > > > Saturday, November 7, 2009, 6:25 AM

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > ÃÆ'‚Â

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Looking for Practical inputs on Timing marriage

> > > > > > ÃÆ'‚Â

> > > > > > Dear Friends,

> > > > > > ÃÆ'‚Â

> > > > > > There are many dictums which teach us how to determine the

> > timing of

> > > > > > marriage. But most of them are too confusing and require a good

> > > > number

> > > > > > of critical planets in the chart, to be touched in transits. The

> > end

> > > > results is

> > > > > > that a astrologer lands up with several dates of marriage which

> > does

> > > > not

> > > > > > conclusively tell actually when the marriage will really take

> > place.

> > > > If

> > > > > > we give several dates of marriage to a native, he will either

> > throw

> > > > > > us out of his house, or will stop visiting our house.

> > > > > > ÃÆ'‚Â

> > > > > > 1)Saturn transit (As he is Kaal the time keeper), Jupiter

> > transit

> > > > > > (For blessings) and Mars transit (For Mangalya) are again the

> > > > indicators

> > > > > > of marriage. How do we use these transits effectively

> > ?ÃÆ'‚Â

> > > > > > ÃÆ'‚Â

> > > > > > 2) Sodhya Pinda of Venus, BAV of Venus, and determination of the

> > > > > > right point, on which Jupiter transits, will determine Nakshatra

> > > > over

> > > > > > which Jupiter transits will again determine timing of marriage

> > .How

> > > > > > to do this ?

> > > > > > ÃÆ'‚Â

> > > > > > Can anybody explain this in simple language without too much

> > theory

> > > > > > or presenting shlokas, but illustrate with 2 examples, how to do

> > > > > > this ?

> > > > > > ÃÆ'‚Â

> > > > > > Please do not bring inÃÆ'‚Â Divisional

> > charts, except maybe for

> > > > Navamsha,

> > > > > > and do not bring in KP too.ÃÆ'‚Â

> > > > > > ÃÆ'‚Â

> > > > > > regards/Bhaskar.

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > This Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway, New Delhi,

> > India. The information contained in this electronic message and any

> > attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the

> > addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged

> > information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not

> > disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender

> > immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.

> > >

> >

>

// i will produce the application and all version of ketu// Desperately waiting for your version of ketu application.

Regards.

Vandana Mishra--- On Tue, 11/10/09, vijay.goel <goyalvj wrote:

vijay.goel <goyalvj Re: Looking for Practical inputs on Timing marriage : Ketu Method. Date: Tuesday, November 10, 2009, 4:28 AM

Dear Vandana Ji,//What i have concluded through your previous mails that you are too quick to reach any conclusion,in your earlier mail without knowing the source you express your regards to the propounder of the theory,in another mail you questioned the whole theory.What are you upto?//:)First of all i am not quick to reach any conclusions, not disrespected any, nor trying to find out any source, nor questioned any body.Actually in my very limited time, i thought to test this Ketu Method in 20 charts randomly so that i can remember it, so i took that book for the charts.By Chance, i got this another version of Ketu Method, so i put it on the board for the benefited of all in their own personal research.I got interested in this method because in Aug 09 , when i was going to Salashar Hanumanji, en route i was looking the old Handwritten Kundli of one person, where it was mentioned that he will marry at

the age of 19 [rare case as per family tradition of him] and he got married at that age. Similar method was used in that KUndli which i was not able to understand. That Kundli was concisely very well written will all divisional chart, jaimini 7 karaks, Karkamsha lagna, and age were given for many events using some methods. That late Jyotisa was the famous Sanskrit scholar from Ajmer.I will produce the application and testing of all version of ketu method shortly. Logically, Ketu is KUl VRIDDI Karak, gives marriage and child (son) for the continuation of family lineage. Since karmic bondage and rebirth connection are majorly seen from nodes so Ketu Method seems logical. Thankyou,Regards,Vijay GoelJaipur.ancient_indian_

astrology, "Vandna" <vandana_mishra_ 91 wrote:>> Respected vijay goelji,> It seems you have taken so much pain to find out the source of the given theory although i have mentioned in my previous mail that kindly don't ask me the source.but your search proved futile as you hardly gain anything out of it.Rather in just one glance you posed question mark on the validity of the theory although you don't bother to read the complete book.further you dismissed it as it is not supported by your so called statistical proof.now what kind of statistical proof are you looking for.> through this forum let me enlighten you the basic principle of research ,the parameters are made,but it is the competency of researcher to apply it in various charts and reach the conclusion by himself.if one does not find appealing he can negate it completely,but mind you those rules are formed after applying in multiple

charts so it does carry some weightage so there has to be some strength in the given parameters.however, as it said there is always an exception to rules,same theory applies in astrology also.> > What i have concluded through your previous mails that you are too quick to reach any conclusion,in your earlier mail without knowing the source you express your regards to the propounder of the theory,in another mail you questioned the whole theory.What are you upto?> I just made an attempt to put another way of seeing approximate age of marriage in some case it works in some other case it might not work.but it doesnot mean there is anything wrong with the rules.As We all know no standard rules apply in astrology.> > Anyway,for your kind of information you have still not reached the ultimate source of the theory. for that you have to go to classics so> are you interseted? because there also you might not find any

statistical proof.> > Best Wishes for you constant search or re--search.> Vandana Mishra> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Vandana Mishra.> ancient_indian_ astrology, "vijay.goel" <goyalvj@> wrote:> >> > Dear Vandana Ji,> > > > //it is [counting starts from] ketu's dispositor and 7 from it plus ketu> > itself and 7 from it is determining factor in deciding exact year of> > marriage.//> > > > > > In the Book of Shri Deepak Bisaria Guided By Sri KnRao, 'Indian

marriage> > in Modern, Urban, Educated Society'> > > > Ketu Method is mentioned which is slightly different from yours> > presentation:> > > > "Count from the lord of the rashi where ketu is placed. When on counting> > , one rashi for one year we reach the 7th House or Lagna, that year,> > depending on desh, kaal , patra can be predicted."> > > > This book does not dealt with timing of marriage at all in its all> > examples [therefore i didnot had any interest in reading it]. This> > method is not shown practically with the single example in the whole> > book.> > So their is no statistical proof to above method.> > > > Thankyou,> > Best Wishes,> > Vijay Goel> > Jaipur.> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, Vandna Misra> > <vandana_mishra_ 91@> wrote:> > >> > > yes,chakrabortyji, it is ketu;s dispositor and 7 from it plus ketu> > itself and 7 from it is determining factor in deciding exact year of> > marriage.> > > Regards.> > > Vandana Mishra> > >> > > --- On Mon, 11/9/09, Chakraborty, PL CHAKRABORTYP2@ wrote:> > >> > >> > > Chakraborty, PL CHAKRABORTYP2@> > > RE: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Looking for Practical> > inputs on Timing marriage> > > "'ancient_indian_ astrology'"> > ancient_indian_ astrology> > > Monday, November 9, 2009, 6:10 AM> > >> > >> > > Â> > >> > >> > >> > > > > > Dear Vandana-ji,> > > Â> > > I am trying to understand the system.> > > Â> > > From Ketu's dispositor, counting to be started.> > > From this system, marriage age will come in multiple> >

> of 12 years only.> > > Â> > > Marriage may also come from 7th of Ketu's dispositor.> > > So, marriage may come in 19/31/38years and so on.> > > Â> > > If marraige comes from Ketu, then year of marriage> > > will depend on distance between Ketu & it's dispositor> > > Â> > > Similarly for 7th from Ketu.> > > Â> > > So, looking at the probability of early/delayed/ very delayed> > > marriage, one has to pick up a suitable year.> > > Â> > > Thanks for this gem of technique. Â> > > Â> > > Â> > > Â> > > Regards> > > Â> > > Chakraborty> > > Â> > > PS..... I do wonder why Ketu is deciding marriage.> > >          Â> > >

Â> > > Â> > >> > >> > >> > > ancient_indian_ astrology [ancient_> > indian_astrology ] On Behalf Of vijay.goel> > > Monday, November 09, 2009 11:20 AM> > > ancient_indian_ astrology> > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Looking for Practical inputs> > on Timing marriage> > >> > >> > > Â> > >> > > Dear Vandana Ji,> > >> > > The use of ketu dispositer as your have explained is totally new to> > me.> > >> > > Thankyou for sharing this info, and regards to your generous teachers.> > >> > > Regards,> > > Vijay Goel> > > Jaipur.> > >> > > --- In

ancient_indian_ astrology, Vandna Misra> > <vandana_mishra_ 91@ wrote:> > > >> > > > Respected Bhaskarji,> > > > while judging a chart few things which we keep in mind is Desh, kal> > ,and patra.then we try to findout wheather the chart is of early> > marriage,or delay marriage. i don't think it is very difficult> > to find out.> > > > Now you can apply the rules,it goes like that,check ketu's> > dispositor in the chart,in your chart it is saturn placed in sixth> > house ,note the saturn and seventh from it,we have to start> > counting from saturn ,to complete the circle when we reach > > saturn again 12 years completed.since twelve years is not the age of> > getting married we have to move further next time when we reached saturn> > it would be 24

years, crucial age to get married.in your case I> > don't see much delay in your marriage so i decided that 24ÂÂ> > has to be expected age of getting married.note that it is not> > just saturn and 7 from it but also,,ketu and 7 from it which can> > decide the exact age.for instance if it would have been delayed marriage> > I would have suggested 30 {7 from saturn} or 31{7 from> > ketu} age for marriage.> > > > while narrowing down the age group it is essential to note dasha> > pattern running at that time plus -minus six months will do as we all> > know it is dasha and transits which fructify the events.> > > > Kindly don't ask me the source of this rule as these tested> > parameters are the nector poured by our teachers who> > are devoting their

lives in the devine service of astrology and> > selflessly distributing among their pupils.sharing the knowledge is my> > way of showing gratuitude towards them.> > > > ÂÂ> > > > Regards.> > > > Vandana Mishra> > > > ÂÂ> > > > - On Sun, 11/8/09, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> wrote:> > > >> > > >> > > > Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ ...>> > > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Looking for Practical> > inputs on Timing marriage> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology> > > > Sunday, November 8, 2009, 6:41 AM> > > >> > > >> > > > ÂÂ> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > Dear

Vandana ji,> > > >> > > > Thank You for your inputs. My Date of marriage is 9th May 1984.> > Please> > > > share the other method please. I am like a warrior who likes to> > learn> > > > use of various weapons for warfare, and always curious to learn so.> > The> > > > marriage timing part is very essential to be successful in field of> > > > astrology. If one can do this then it does not take long for him to> > > > become respected and well known in his circles. I consider that in> > fact> > > > every astrologer must consider himself as an astrologer only if he> > is> > > > able to overcome this Query in the beginning of his professional> > Career.> > > >> > > > regards/Bhaskar.> > > >> > >

> ancient_indian_ astrology, Vandna Misra> > > > <vandana_mishra_ 91@> wrote:> > > > >> > > > > Respected Bhaskarji,> > > > > In my view the age 24,or 25 year 1985 is crucial forÂ> > yourÂ> > > > marriage.this time i have neither checked dasha nor transits.kindly> > > > confirm if it is correct i can further go ahead and shared the forum> > > > with another tool of predicting correct year of marriage.> > > > > Regards.> > > > > Vandana Mishra> > > > >> > > > > --- On Sat, 11/7/09, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ... wrote:> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> > > > > [ancient_indian_

astrology] Re: Looking for Practical> > inputs> > > > on Timing marriage> > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology> > > > > Saturday, November 7, 2009, 9:30 AM> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > Â> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > Dear Vandana ji,> > > > > Thanks.> > > > > I understand that the double transit of these slow moving planets> > > > triggers the marriage.> > > > > To put in straight sentences, both Jupiter and Saturn in transit> > > > should touch either of these-> > > > > Â> > > > > From Lagna (Jupiter)> > > > > Lagna Lord and 7th Lord

or> > > > > Lagna and 7th Lord or> > > > > Lagna and 7th House or> > > > > Lagna Lord and 7th house.> > > > > Â> > > > > Repeat from Lagna (Saturn)> > > > > Â> > > > > Repeat above 8 points from Moon Lagna.> > > > > Â> > > > > I feel that above points being touched by Jupiter or> > Saturn, could> > > > happen at several> > > > > times in a persons Life, and this could be too confusing and leave> > one> > > > with a headache> > > > > by the time he finishes studying, noting and writing down above> > > > transits on a piece of> > > > > paper.. Or does it not happen several times ? I am not sure. We> > will>

> > > have to check> > > > > this on a number of Horoscopes to understand.> > > > > Â> > > > > What is the easiest way to go through above process ?> > > > > from where to begin ?> > > > > How should one start checking ?> > > > > Â> > > > > The second rule mentioned, about Sodya Pinda I have not tried, so> > > > cannot comment. Need someone to help me here.> > > > > Â> > > > > Shall await the illustrations, and thanks once again to take pains> > for> > > > replying.Â> > > > > Â> > > > > You can also take my own chart if you wish, to illustrate.> > > > > DOB 28th June 1961. 10.15am Eluru 16.45N 81.09E> > >

> > Â> > > > > regards/Bhaskar.Â> > > > >> > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, Vandna Misra> > > > <vandana_mishra_ 91@ wrote:> > > > > >> > > > > > Respected Bhaskarji,> > > > > > Yes,it is astrological truth that for fructification of any> > events> > > > especially marriage double transit of jupiter and sat> > ÃÆ'‚Â is very> > > > important.right now i am presenting only rules,but later i will> > > > definitely explain with few examples.for sat its connection with 7h> > > > 7l,either from lagna or moon sign is important in determining the> > year> > > > of marriage of course dasha must promised.> > > > >

> since jupiter transits for 13 months it helps in narrow down the> > > > date of marriage.its connection with 7h,7l further confirm nearest> > dates> > > > of months.mars manglya karaka making any connection with marriage> > > > related houses decides months.> > > > > > so far BAV of venus goes there is one rule,if we multiply the> > > > shodhya pind of venus by the bindus in 7 from venus,divide by 27 and> > > > count the remainder from aswani.when jupiter passes over this nak,or> > its> > > > trines marriage may takes place.> > > > > > I Will definetely explain with example in my next mail.> > > > > > Regards.> > > > > > Vandana Mishra> > > > > >> > > > > > --- On Sat, 11/7/09, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@

.... wrote:> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> > > > > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Looking for Practical> > inputs on> > > > Timing marriage> > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology@ .. com> > > > > > Saturday, November 7, 2009, 6:25 AM> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > ÃÆ'‚Â> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > Looking for Practical inputs on Timing marriage> > > > > > ÃÆ'‚Â> > > > > > Dear Friends,> > > > > >

ÃÆ'‚Â> > > > > > There are many dictums which teach us how to determine the> > timing of> > > > > > marriage. But most of them are too confusing and require a good> > > > number> > > > > > of critical planets in the chart, to be touched in transits. The> > end> > > > results is> > > > > > that a astrologer lands up with several dates of marriage which> > does> > > > not> > > > > > conclusively tell actually when the marriage will really take> > place.> > > > If> > > > > > we give several dates of marriage to a native, he will either> > throw> > > > > > us out of his house, or will stop visiting our house.> > > > > >

ÃÆ'‚Â> > > > > > 1)Saturn transit (As he is Kaal the time keeper), Jupiter> > transit> > > > > > (For blessings) and Mars transit (For Mangalya) are again the> > > > indicators> > > > > > of marriage. How do we use these transits effectively> > ?ÃÆ'‚Â> > > > > > ÃÆ'‚Â> > > > > > 2) Sodhya Pinda of Venus, BAV of Venus, and determination of the> > > > > > right point, on which Jupiter transits, will determine Nakshatra> > > > over> > > > > > which Jupiter transits will again determine timing of marriage> > .How> > > > > > to do this ?> > > > > > ÃÆ'‚Â> > > > > > Can

anybody explain this in simple language without too much> > theory> > > > > > or presenting shlokas, but illustrate with 2 examples, how to do> > > > > > this ?> > > > > > ÃÆ'‚Â> > > > > > Please do not bring inÃÆ'‚Â Divisional> > charts, except maybe for> > > > Navamsha,> > > > > > and do not bring in KP too.ÃÆ'‚Â> > > > > > ÃÆ'‚Â> > > > > > regards/Bhaskar.> > > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > >> > > This Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway, New Delhi,> > India. The information contained in this electronic message and any> > attachments to this

message are intended for the exclusive use of the> > addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged> > information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not> > disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender> > immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.> > >> >>

vandana misra

Hare Krishna,

you are over confident, you do not know the source of the matter, you do not have

any example,you do not have chart or dob-tob-pob and discussing on subject out

of your knowledge,

What you want to convince Mr. Vijay Goel, he is learned person

whatever you want prove, PROVE with Example.to satisfy us or leave this topic.

Regards

suresh awasthi--- On Mon, 11/9/09, Vandna <vandana_mishra_91 wrote:

Vandna <vandana_mishra_91 Re: Looking for Practical inputs on Timing marriage : Ketu Method. Date: Monday, November 9, 2009, 9:02 PM

Respected vijay goelji,It seems you have taken so much pain to find out the source of the given theory although i have mentioned in my previous mail that kindly don't ask me the source.but your search proved futile as you hardly gain anything out of it.Rather in just one glance you posed question mark on the validity of the theory although you don't bother to read the complete book.further you dismissed it as it is not supported by your so called statistical proof.now what kind of statistical proof are you looking for.through this forum let me enlighten you the basic principle of research ,the parameters are made,but it is the competency of researcher to apply it in various charts and reach the conclusion by himself.if one does not find appealing he can negate it completely,but mind you those rules are formed after applying in multiple charts so it does carry some weightage so there has to be some strength in the given parameters.however, as

it said there is always an exception to rules,same theory applies in astrology also.What i have concluded through your previous mails that you are too quick to reach any conclusion,in your earlier mail without knowing the source you express your regards to the propounder of the theory,in another mail you questioned the whole theory.What are you upto?I just made an attempt to put another way of seeing approximate age of marriage in some case it works in some other case it might not work.but it doesnot mean there is anything wrong with the rules.As We all know no standard rules apply in astrology.Anyway,for your kind of information you have still not reached the ultimate source of the theory. for that you have to go to classics soare you interseted? because there also you might not find any statistical proof.Best Wishes for you constant search or re--search.Vandana MishraVandana Mishra.ancient_indian_ astrology, "vijay.goel" <goyalvj > wrote:>> Dear Vandana Ji,> > //it is [counting starts from] ketu's dispositor and 7 from it plus ketu> itself and 7 from it is determining factor in deciding exact year of> marriage.//> > > In the Book of Shri Deepak Bisaria Guided By Sri KnRao, 'Indian marriage> in Modern, Urban, Educated Society'> > Ketu Method is mentioned which is slightly different from yours> presentation:> > "Count from the lord of the rashi where ketu is placed. When on counting> , one rashi for one year we reach the 7th House or Lagna, that year,> depending on desh, kaal , patra can be

predicted."> > This book does not dealt with timing of marriage at all in its all> examples [therefore i didnot had any interest in reading it]. This> method is not shown practically with the single example in the whole> book.> So their is no statistical proof to above method.> > Thankyou,> Best Wishes,> Vijay Goel> Jaipur.> > ancient_indian_ astrology, Vandna Misra> <vandana_mishra_ 91@> wrote:> >> > yes,chakrabortyji, it is ketu;s dispositor and 7 from it plus ketu> itself and 7 from it is determining factor in deciding exact year of> marriage.> > Regards.> > Vandana Mishra>

>> > --- On Mon, 11/9/09, Chakraborty, PL CHAKRABORTYP2@ wrote:> >> >> > Chakraborty, PL CHAKRABORTYP2@> > RE: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Looking for Practical> inputs on Timing marriage> > "'ancient_indian_ astrology'"> ancient_indian_ astrology> > Monday, November 9, 2009, 6:10 AM> >> >> > Â> >> >> >> > > > Dear Vandana-ji,> >

Â> > I am trying to understand the system.> > Â> > From Ketu's dispositor, counting to be started.> > From this system, marriage age will come in multiple> > of 12 years only.> > Â> > Marriage may also come from 7th of Ketu's dispositor.> > So, marriage may come in 19/31/38years and so on.> > Â> > If marraige comes from Ketu, then year of marriage> > will depend on distance between Ketu & it's dispositor> > Â> > Similarly for 7th from Ketu.> > Â> > So, looking at the probability of early/delayed/ very delayed> > marriage, one has to pick up a suitable year.> > Â> > Thanks for this gem of technique. Â> > Â> > Â> > Â> > Regards> > Â> > Chakraborty> > Â> > PS..... I do wonder

why Ketu is deciding marriage.> > Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â> > Â> > Â> >> >> >> > ancient_indian_ astrology [ancient_> indian_astrology ] On Behalf Of vijay.goel> > Monday, November 09, 2009 11:20 AM> > ancient_indian_ astrology> > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Looking for Practical inputs> on Timing marriage> >> >> > Â> >> > Dear Vandana Ji,> >> > The use of ketu dispositer as your have explained is totally new to> me.> >> > Thankyou for sharing this info, and regards to your generous teachers.> >> > Regards,> > Vijay Goel> > Jaipur.> >> > ancient_indian_ astrology,

Vandna Misra> <vandana_mishra_ 91@ wrote:> > >> > > Respected Bhaskarji,> > > while judging a chart few things which we keep in mind is Desh, kal> ,and patra.then we try to findout wheather the chart is of early> marriage,or delay marriage. i don't think it is very difficult> to find out.> > > Now you can apply the rules,it goes like that,check ketu's> dispositor in the chart,in your chart it is saturn placed in sixth> house ,note the saturn and seventh from it,we have to start> counting from saturn ,to complete the circle when we reach > saturn again 12 years completed.since twelve years is not the age of> getting married we have to move further next time when we reached saturn> it would be 24 years, crucial age to get married.in your case I> don't see much delay in your marriage so i decided

that 24ÂÂ> has to be expected age of getting married.note that it is not> just saturn and 7 from it but also,,ketu and 7 from it which can> decide the exact age.for instance if it would have been delayed marriage> I would have suggested 30 {7 from saturn} or 31{7 from> ketu} age for marriage.> > > while narrowing down the age group it is essential to note dasha> pattern running at that time plus -minus six months will do as we all> know it is dasha and transits which fructify the events.> > > Kindly don't ask me the source of this rule as these tested> parameters are the nector poured by our teachers who> are devoting their lives in the devine service of astrology and> selflessly distributing among their pupils.sharing the knowledge is my> way of showing gratuitude towards

them.> > > ÂÂ> > > Regards.> > > Vandana Mishra> > > ÂÂ> > > - On Sun, 11/8/09, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> wrote:> > >> > >> > > Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ ...>> > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Looking for Practical> inputs on Timing marriage> > > ancient_indian_ astrology> > > Sunday, November 8, 2009, 6:41 AM> > >> > >> > > ÂÂ> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > Dear Vandana ji,> > >> > > Thank You for your inputs. My Date of marriage is 9th May 1984.> Please> > > share the other method please. I am like a warrior who likes to> learn> > > use of various weapons for

warfare, and always curious to learn so.> The> > > marriage timing part is very essential to be successful in field of> > > astrology. If one can do this then it does not take long for him to> > > become respected and well known in his circles. I consider that in> fact> > > every astrologer must consider himself as an astrologer only if he> is> > > able to overcome this Query in the beginning of his professional> Career.> > >> > > regards/Bhaskar.> > >> > > ancient_indian_ astrology, Vandna Misra> > > <vandana_mishra_ 91@> wrote:> > > >> > > > Respected Bhaskarji,> > > > In my view the age 24,or 25 year 1985 is crucial forÂ> yourÂ> > > marriage.this time i have neither checked

dasha nor transits.kindly> > > confirm if it is correct i can further go ahead and shared the forum> > > with another tool of predicting correct year of marriage.> > > > Regards.> > > > Vandana Mishra> > > >> > > > --- On Sat, 11/7/09, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ... wrote:> > > >> > > >> > > > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> > > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Looking for Practical> inputs> > > on Timing marriage> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology> > > > Saturday, November 7, 2009, 9:30 AM> > > >> > > >> > > > Â> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > Dear Vandana

ji,> > > > Thanks.> > > > I understand that the double transit of these slow moving planets> > > triggers the marriage.> > > > To put in straight sentences, both Jupiter and Saturn in transit> > > should touch either of these-> > > > Â> > > > From Lagna (Jupiter)> > > > Lagna Lord and 7th Lord or> > > > Lagna and 7th Lord or> > > > Lagna and 7th House or> > > > Lagna Lord and 7th house.> > > > Â> > > > Repeat from Lagna (Saturn)> > > > Â> > > > Repeat above 8 points from Moon Lagna.> > > > Â> > > > I feel that above points being touched by Jupiter or> Saturn, could> > > happen at several> > > > times in a

persons Life, and this could be too confusing and leave> one> > > with a headache> > > > by the time he finishes studying, noting and writing down above> > > transits on a piece of> > > > paper. Or does it not happen several times ? I am not sure. We> will> > > have to check> > > > this on a number of Horoscopes to understand.> > > > Â> > > > What is the easiest way to go through above process ?> > > > from where to begin ?> > > > How should one start checking ?> > > > Â> > > > The second rule mentioned, about Sodya Pinda I have not tried, so> > > cannot comment. Need someone to help me here.> > > > Â> > > > Shall await the illustrations, and thanks once again to take pains>

for> > > replying.Â> > > > Â> > > > You can also take my own chart if you wish, to illustrate.> > > > DOB 28th June 1961. 10.15am Eluru 16.45N 81.09E> > > > Â> > > > regards/Bhaskar.Â> > > >> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, Vandna Misra> > > <vandana_mishra_ 91@ wrote:> > > > >> > > > > Respected Bhaskarji,> > > > > Yes,it is astrological truth that for fructification of any> events> > > especially marriage double transit of jupiter and sat> ÃÆ'‚ is very> > > important.right now i am presenting only rules,but later i will> > > definitely explain with few examples.for sat its connection with 7h>

> > 7l,either from lagna or moon sign is important in determining the> year> > > of marriage of course dasha must promised.> > > > > since jupiter transits for 13 months it helps in narrow down the> > > date of marriage.its connection with 7h,7l further confirm nearest> dates> > > of months.mars manglya karaka making any connection with marriage> > > related houses decides months.> > > > > so far BAV of venus goes there is one rule,if we multiply the> > > shodhya pind of venus by the bindus in 7 from venus,divide by 27 and> > > count the remainder from aswani.when jupiter passes over this nak,or> its> > > trines marriage may takes place.> > > > > I Will definetely explain with example in my next mail.> > > > > Regards.> > > > > Vandana

Mishra> > > > >> > > > > --- On Sat, 11/7/09, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ... wrote:> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> > > > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Looking for Practical> inputs on> > > Timing marriage> > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology> > > > > Saturday, November 7, 2009, 6:25 AM> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > ÃÆ'‚Â> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > Looking for Practical inputs on Timing marriage> > > > > ÃÆ'‚Â> > > > > Dear Friends,> > > > >

ÃÆ'‚Â> > > > > There are many dictums which teach us how to determine the> timing of> > > > > marriage. But most of them are too confusing and require a good> > > number> > > > > of critical planets in the chart, to be touched in transits. The> end> > > results is> > > > > that a astrologer lands up with several dates of marriage which> does> > > not> > > > > conclusively tell actually when the marriage will really take> place.> > > If> > > > > we give several dates of marriage to a native, he will either> throw> > > > > us out of his house, or will stop visiting our house.> > > > > ÃÆ'‚Â> > > > > 1)Saturn transit (As he is Kaal the time

keeper), Jupiter> transit> > > > > (For blessings) and Mars transit (For Mangalya) are again the> > > indicators> > > > > of marriage. How do we use these transits effectively> ?ÃÆ'‚Â> > > > > ÃÆ'‚Â> > > > > 2) Sodhya Pinda of Venus, BAV of Venus, and determination of the> > > > > right point, on which Jupiter transits, will determine Nakshatra> > > over> > > > > which Jupiter transits will again determine timing of marriage> .How> > > > > to do this ?> > > > > ÃÆ'‚Â> > > > > Can anybody explain this in simple language without too much> theory> > > > > or presenting shlokas, but illustrate with 2 examples, how to do> >

> > > this ?> > > > > ÃÆ'‚Â> > > > > Please do not bring inÃÆ'‚Â Divisional> charts, except maybe for> > > Navamsha,> > > > > and do not bring in KP too.ÃÆ'‚Â> > > > > ÃÆ'‚Â> > > > > regards/Bhaskar.> > > > >> > > >> > >> >> > This Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway, New Delhi,> India. The information contained in this electronic message and any> attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the> addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged> information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not> disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please

notify the sender> immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.> >>

Dear Suresh Avasthi ji,

1) Do not disrespect women by addressing thein with their first names,

without affixing what we must.

2) She had already mentioned that she does not have source. So whats the

point on harping on this issue ?

3) What are you doing on this Group? certain agendas or scores to settle

with help of Hired IP ? Did you not read the examples given by Vandana

ji in this Group ? Did you not see others using her method ?

4) This is your first mail on the Group, and you come with such hatred

and scorn ?

5) Did she force anyone to accept this method ? Who denies you the right

to deny her method ?

The learned members do understand your other agendas too, which I need

not mention here.

I have proof of your submissions of so called knowledge too, which did

not accompany any proofs. If need be I can disclose them for the benefit

of the members. So please do not disrespect any lady.

I know many such methods which come out very good in predictions but

which one may not find written in texts. Should that mean that we must

not employ these ? It is not written in any ancient texts that we must

wear Trousers,Shirts or underwears or Banyan. So should we stop wearing

them?

regards,

Bhaskar.

, Suresh Awasthi

<sureshawasthi87 wrote:

>

> vandana misra

> Hare Krishna,

> you are over confident, you do not know the source of the matter, you

do not have

> any example,you do not have chart or dob-tob-pob and discussing on

subject out

> of your knowledge,

> Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â

What you

want to convince Mr. Vijay Goel, he is learned person

> whatever you want prove, PROVE with Example.to satisfy us or leave

this topic.

> Â

> Regards

> suresh awasthi

>

> --- On Mon, 11/9/09, Vandna vandana_mishra_91 wrote:

>

>

> Vandna vandana_mishra_91

> Re: Looking for Practical inputs

on Timing marriage : Ketu Method.

>

> Monday, November 9, 2009, 9:02 PM

>

>

> Â

>

>

>

> Respected vijay goelji,

> It seems you have taken so much pain to find out the source of the

given theory although i have mentioned in my previous mail that kindly

don't ask me the source.but your search proved futile as you hardly gain

anything out of it.Rather in just one glance you posed question mark on

the validity of the theory although you don't bother to read the

complete book.further you dismissed it as it is not supported by your so

called statistical proof.now what kind of statistical proof are you

looking for.

> through this forum let me enlighten you the basic principle of

research ,the parameters are made,but it is the competency of researcher

to apply it in various charts and reach the conclusion by himself.if one

does not find appealing he can negate it completely,but mind you those

rules are formed after applying in multiple charts so it does carry some

weightage so there has to be some strength in the given

parameters.however, as it said there is always an exception to

rules,same theory applies in astrology also.

>

> What i have concluded through your previous mails that you are too

quick to reach any conclusion,in your earlier mail without knowing the

source you express your regards to the propounder of the theory,in

another mail you questioned the whole theory.What are you upto?

> I just made an attempt to put another way of seeing approximate age of

marriage in some case it works in some other case it might not work.but

it doesnot mean there is anything wrong with the rules.As We all know no

standard rules apply in astrology.

>

> Anyway,for your kind of information you have still not reached the

ultimate source of the theory. for that you have to go to classics so

> are you interseted? because there also you might not find any

statistical proof.

>

> Best Wishes for you constant search or re--search.

> Vandana Mishra

>

> Vandana Mishra.

> ancient_indian_ astrology, " vijay.goel "

goyalvj@ > wrote:

> >

> > Dear Vandana Ji,

> >

> > //it is [counting starts from] ketu's dispositor and 7 from it plus

ketu

> > marriage.//

> >

> >

> > In the Book of Shri Deepak Bisaria Guided By Sri KnRao, 'Indian

marriage

> > in Modern, Urban, Educated Society'

> >

> > Ketu Method is mentioned which is slightly different from yours

> > presentation:

> >

> > " Count from the lord of the rashi where ketu is placed. When on

counting

> > , one rashi for one year we reach the 7th House or Lagna, that year,

> > depending on desh, kaal , patra can be predicted. "

> >

> > This book does not dealt with timing of marriage at all in its all

> > examples [therefore i didnot had any interest in reading it]. This

> > method is not shown practically with the single example in the whole

> > book.

> > So their is no statistical proof to above method.

> >

> > Thankyou,

> > Best Wishes,

> > Vijay Goel

> > Jaipur.

> >

> > ancient_indian_ astrology, Vandna Misra

> > <vandana_mishra_ 91@> wrote:

> > >

> > > yes,chakrabortyji, it is ketu;s dispositor and 7 from it plus ketu

> > marriage.

> > > Regards.

> > > Vandana Mishra

> > >

> > > --- On Mon, 11/9/09, Chakraborty, PL CHAKRABORTYP2@ wrote:

> > >

> > >

> > > Chakraborty, PL CHAKRABORTYP2@

> > > RE: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Looking for Practical

> > > " 'ancient_indian_ astrology' "

> > ancient_indian_ astrology

> > > Monday, November 9, 2009, 6:10 AM

> > >

> > >

> > > Â

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > 

> > > Dear Vandana-ji,

> > > Â

> > > I am trying to understand the system.

> > > Â

> > > From Ketu's dispositor, counting to be started.

> > > From this system, marriage age will come in multiple

> > > of 12 years only.

> > > Â

> > > Marriage may also come from 7th of Ketu's dispositor.

> > > So, marriage may come in 19/31/38years and so on.

> > > Â

> > > If marraige comes from Ketu, then year of marriage

> > > will depend on distance between Ketu & it's dispositor

> > > Â

> > > Similarly for 7th from Ketu.

> > > Â

> > > So, looking at the probability of early/delayed/ very delayed

> > > marriage, one has to pick up a suitable year.

> > > Â

> > > Thanks for this gem of technique. Â

> > > Â

> > > Â

> > > Â

> > > Regards

> > > Â

> > > Chakraborty

> > > Â

> > > PS..... I do wonder why Ketu is deciding marriage.

> > > Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â

Â

> > > Â

> > > Â

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > ancient_indian_ astrology [ancient_

> > indian_astrology ] On Behalf Of vijay.goel

> > > Monday, November 09, 2009 11:20 AM

> > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Looking for Practical

inputs

> > on Timing marriage

> > >

> > >

> > > Â

> > >

> > > Dear Vandana Ji,

> > >

> > > The use of ketu dispositer as your have explained is totally new

to

> > me.

> > >

> > > Thankyou for sharing this info, and regards to your generous

teachers.

> > >

> > > Regards,

> > > Vijay Goel

> > > Jaipur.

> > >

> > <vandana_mishra_ 91@ wrote:

> > > >

> > > > while judging a chart few things which we keep in mind is Desh,

kal

> > ,and patra.then we try to findout wheather the chart is of early

> > marriage,or delay marriage. i don't think it is very

difficult

> > to find out.

> > > > Now you can apply the rules,it goes like that,check ketu's

> > dispositor in the chart,in your chart it is saturn placed in sixth

> > house ,note the saturn and seventh from it,we have to

start

> > counting from saturn ,to complete the circle when we

reachÂÂ

> > saturn again 12 years completed.since twelve years is not the age of

> > getting married we have to move further next time when we reached

saturn

> > it would be 24 years, crucial age to get married.in your

case I

> > don't see much delay in your marriage so i decided

that 24ÂÂ

> > has to be expected age of getting married.note that it

is not

> > just saturn and 7 from it but also,,ketu and 7 from it

which can

> > decide the exact age.for instance if it would have been delayed

marriage

> > I would have suggested 30 {7 from

saturn} or 31{7 from

> > ketu} age for marriage.

> > > > while narrowing down the age group it is essential to note dasha

> > pattern running at that time plus -minus six months will do as we

all

> > know it is dasha and transits which fructify the events.

> > > > Kindly don't ask me the source of this rule as these tested

> > parameters are the nector poured by ourÂÂ

teachers who

> > are devoting their lives in the devine service of

astrology and

> > selflessly distributing among their pupils.sharing the knowledge is

my

> > way of showing gratuitude towards them.

> > > > ÂÂ

> > > > Regards.

> > > > Vandana Mishra

> > > > ÂÂ

> > > > - On Sun, 11/8/09, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> wrote:

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ ...>

> > > > Sunday, November 8, 2009, 6:41 AM

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > ÂÂ

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Dear Vandana ji,

> > > >

> > > > Thank You for your inputs. My Date of marriage is 9th May 1984.

> > Please

> > > > share the other method please. I am like a warrior who likes to

> > learn

> > > > use of various weapons for warfare, and always curious to learn

so.

> > The

> > > > marriage timing part is very essential to be successful in field

of

> > > > astrology. If one can do this then it does not take long for him

to

> > > > become respected and well known in his circles. I consider that

in

> > fact

> > > > every astrologer must consider himself as an astrologer only if

he

> > is

> > > > able to overcome this Query in the beginning of his professional

> > Career.

> > > >

> > > > regards/Bhaskar.

> > > >

> > > > <vandana_mishra_ 91@> wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > In my view the age 24,or 25 year 1985 is crucial

forÃÆ'‚

> > yourÃÆ'‚

> > > > marriage.this time i have neither checked dasha nor

transits.kindly

> > > > confirm if it is correct i can further go ahead and shared the

forum

> > > > with another tool ofÃÆ'‚ predicting correct year of

marriage.

> > > > > Regards.

> > > > > Vandana Mishra

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Looking for Practical

> > inputs

> > > > on Timing marriage

> > > > > Saturday, November 7, 2009, 9:30 AM

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > ÃÆ'‚

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Vandana ji,

> > > > > Thanks.

> > > > > I understand that the double transit of these slow moving

planets

> > > > triggers the marriage.

> > > > > To put in straight sentences, both Jupiter and Saturn in

transit

> > > > should touch either of these-

> > > > > ÃÆ'‚

> > > > > From Lagna (Jupiter)

> > > > > Lagna Lord and 7th Lord or

> > > > > Lagna and 7th Lord or

> > > > > Lagna and 7th House or

> > > > > Lagna Lord and 7th house.

> > > > > ÃÆ'‚

> > > > > Repeat from Lagna (Saturn)

> > > > > ÃÆ'‚

> > > > > Repeat above 8 points from Moon Lagna.

> > > > > ÃÆ'‚

> > > > > I feel that aboveÃÆ'‚ points being touched by

Jupiter or

> > Saturn, could

> > > > happen at several

> > > > > times in a persons Life, and this could be too confusing and

leave

> > one

> > > > with a headache

> > > > > by the time he finishes studying, noting and writing down

above

> > > > transits on a piece of

> > > > > paper. Or does it not happen several times ? I am not sure. We

> > will

> > > > have to check

> > > > > this on a number of Horoscopes to understand.

> > > > > ÃÆ'‚

> > > > > What is the easiest way to go through above process ?

> > > > > from where to begin ?

> > > > > How should one start checking ?

> > > > > ÃÆ'‚

> > > > > The second rule mentioned, about Sodya Pinda I have not tried,

so

> > > > cannot comment. Need someone to help me here.

> > > > > ÃÆ'‚

> > > > > Shall await the illustrations, and thanks once again to take

pains

> > for

> > > > replying.ÃÆ'‚

> > > > > ÃÆ'‚

> > > > > You can also take my own chart if you wish, to illustrate.

> > > > > DOB 28th June 1961. 10.15amÃÆ'‚ Eluru 16.45N

81.09E

> > > > > ÃÆ'‚

> > > > > regards/Bhaskar.ÃÆ'‚

> > > > >

> > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, Vandna

Misra

> > > > <vandana_mishra_ 91@ wrote:

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Respected Bhaskarji,

> > > > > > Yes,it is astrological truth that for fructification of any

> > events

> > > > especially marriage double transit of jupiter and sat

> > ÃÆ'Æ'‚ÃÆ'‚ is very

> > > > important.right now i am presenting only rules,but later i will

> > > > definitely explain with few examples.for sat its connection with

7h

> > > > 7l,either from lagna or moon sign is important in determining

the

> > year

> > > > of marriage of course dasha must promised.

> > > > > > since jupiter transits for 13 months it helps in narrow down

the

> > > > date of marriage.its connection with 7h,7l further confirm

nearest

> > dates

> > > > of months.mars manglya karaka making any connection with

marriage

> > > > related houses decides months.

> > > > > > so far BAV of venus goes there is one rule,if we multiply

the

> > > > shodhya pind of venus by the bindus in 7 from venus,divide by 27

and

> > > > count the remainder from aswani.when jupiter passes over this

nak,or

> > its

> > > > trines marriage may takes place.

> > > > > > I Will definetely explain with example in my next mail.

> > > > > > Regards.

> > > > > > Vandana Mishra

> > > > > >

> > > > > > --- On Sat, 11/7/09, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ... wrote:

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ...

> > > > > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Looking for Practical

> > inputs on

> > > > Timing marriage

> > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology

> > > > > > Saturday, November 7, 2009, 6:25 AM

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > ÃÆ'Æ'‚ÃÆ'‚

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Looking for Practical inputs on Timing marriage

> > > > > > ÃÆ'Æ'‚ÃÆ'‚

> > > > > > Dear Friends,

> > > > > > ÃÆ'Æ'‚ÃÆ'‚

> > > > > > There are many dictums which teach us how to determine the

> > timing of

> > > > > > marriage. But most of them are too confusing and require a

good

> > > > number

> > > > > > of critical planets in the chart, to be touched in transits.

The

> > end

> > > > results is

> > > > > > that a astrologer lands up with several dates of marriage

which

> > does

> > > > not

> > > > > > conclusively tell actually when the marriage will really

take

> > place.

> > > > If

> > > > > > we give several dates of marriage to a native, he will

either

> > throw

> > > > > > us out of his house, or will stop visiting our house.

> > > > > > ÃÆ'Æ'‚ÃÆ'‚

> > > > > > 1)Saturn transit (As he is Kaal the time keeper), Jupiter

> > transit

> > > > > > (For blessings) and Mars transit (For Mangalya) are again

the

> > > > indicators

> > > > > > of marriage. How do we use these transits effectively

> > ?ÃÆ'Æ'‚ÃÆ'‚

> > > > > > ÃÆ'Æ'‚ÃÆ'‚

> > > > > > 2) Sodhya Pinda of Venus, BAV of Venus, and determination of

the

> > > > > > right point, on which Jupiter transits, will determine

Nakshatra

> > > > over

> > > > > > which Jupiter transits will again determine timing of

marriage

> > .How

> > > > > > to do this ?

> > > > > > ÃÆ'Æ'‚ÃÆ'‚

> > > > > > Can anybody explain this in simple language without too much

> > theory

> > > > > > or presenting shlokas, but illustrate with 2 examples, how

to do

> > > > > > this ?

> > > > > > ÃÆ'Æ'‚ÃÆ'‚

> > > > > > Please do not bring

inÃÆ'Æ'‚ÃÆ'‚ Divisional

> > charts, except maybe for

> > > > Navamsha,

> > > > > > and do not bring in KP

too.ÃÆ'Æ'‚ÃÆ'‚

> > > > > > ÃÆ'Æ'‚ÃÆ'‚

> > > > > > regards/Bhaskar.

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > This Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway, New

Delhi,

> > India. The information contained in this electronic message and any

> > attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of

the

> > addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged

> > information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not

> > disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the

sender

> > immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any

attachments.

> > >

> >

>

Dear Suresh Awasthi ji,We all know that there are hundreds of methods for timing of marriage, or any other event in a chart. Some are more popular than others. Some have been published and made available to all while some are still followed through parampara, or passed down by gurus to their meritorious students.

Vandana ji has shared one such technique with us openly, which is commendable. Whether it works or not, is up to us to check. One may take it or leave it. She might be using it with greater success and we may not find it so suitable.

We may contest what she has shared only by citing examples and discussing charts. Personal attacks may not serve any purpose. We’re all here to learn and take something positive from the group. We must be respectful and courteous towards each other and not challenge those who are trying to share such knowledge which might have taken them many years to acquire.

Regarding Vijay Goel ji, he is a much respected and learned member here and does not need advocates to fight his case.:-)Hope you’ll take it positively. RegardsNeelam

Dear Neelam Ji,

Thanks for correcting me,I am sorry & never do it again.

Thanks & Regards

suresh awasthi--- On Tue, 11/10/09, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 wrote:

neelam gupta <neelamgupta07Re: Re: Looking for Practical inputs on Timing marriage : Ketu Method. Date: Tuesday, November 10, 2009, 3:18 PM

Dear Suresh Awasthi ji,We all know that there are hundreds of methods for timing of marriage, or any other event in a chart. Some are more popular than others. Some have been published and made available to all while some are still followed through parampara, or passed down by gurus to their meritorious students.Vandana ji has shared one such technique with us openly, which is commendable. Whether it works or not, is up to us to check. One may take it or leave it. She might be using it with greater success and we may not find it so suitable.We may contest what she has shared only by citing examples and discussing charts. Personal attacks may not serve any purpose. We’re all here to learn and take something positive from the group. We must be respectful and courteous towards each other and not challenge those who are trying to share such knowledge which might have taken them many years to acquire.Regarding Vijay Goel

ji, he is a much respected and learned member here and does not need advocates to fight his case.:-)Hope you’ll take it positively. RegardsNeelam