IndiaDivine.org

Timing marriage : Ketu Method, A Sample Test

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear all,I am producing the statistical report in Ketu method on 10 chart taken blindly.Now Ketu method for marriage timings is as follows :Prime important factor is to count from the lord of rashi where ketu is place (from ketu's dispositer).Now we have check three condition :1) Counting one year per rashi to the Ketu and rahu axis. [ as Vandanaji proposed]2) Counting one year per rashi to the lagna or 7th house of natal lagna.[as i got from KnRao Book]3) Counting one year to 1\7th axis of the dispositer of ketu itself. [as Vandana ji proposed]It should be noted that the 3rd condition is same as Muntha calculation from lagna. In varsh phal we see muntha in natal lagna or natal seventh house for marriage.Now if ketu, ketu's dispositer and natal lagna are in the three different Rashi than we will get 6 House in a single zodiac rotation, which turns out to be 50% rate of probability in the single cycle of 12 years ( taken as jupiter cycle).If we assume plus-minus one year than it will be no use of this method at all.Now the Table all follows on 10 charts: Birth Details : Date of marriage Rahu\ketu Lagna\7H Disposter's axis Actual Running Age of marriage 1) December 12, 1960 Time: 1:43:00 Place: 80 E 40' 00", 27 N 33' 00" India. 28th april 1990 21,27,33 22,28 19,25,31 30 2) Feb 16, 1948 Time: 23:31:29 Place: 78 E 09' 00", 29 N 22' 00" India 29th may 1964 20,26 20,26 Ketu in lagna 25,31 17 3) January 26, 1957 Time: 8:58:53 Place: 80 E 30' 00", 26 N 32' 00" India 30th jan 1975 18,24 21 19,25 19 4) July 5, 1966 Time:16:57:23 Place: 80 E 54' 00", 26 N 57' 00" India 7th aug 1988 18,24 18,24 Ketu in lagna 19,25 23 5) Nov 5, 1954 Time: 23:40:09 Place: 80 E 54' 00", 26 N 50' 00" India 21th feb 1975 21 22 Ketu 12th from lagna 19,25 21 6) Aug 9, 1965 Time: 20:04:09 Place:80 E 54' 00", 26 N 50' 00" 5th dec 1987 21,27 18,24 25,31 23 7) Date : Oct 18, 1958 Time : 8 :12:22 Place:80 E 54' 00", 26 N 50' 00" 16th Nov 1986 24,30 25,31 25,31 Dispositer in Lagna 29 8) Dec 29, 1957 Time: 20:24:49 Place: 77 E 15' 00", 29 N 06' 00" India 27th feb 1991 30,36 27,33 31,37 34 9) Sep 10, 1962 Time: 21:17:31 Place: 79 E 38' 00", 27 N 22' 00" India 23rd jan 1988 31,37 Dispositer is in 7th 28,34 31,37 38 10) Mar 29, 1957 Time: 16:01:13 Place: 80 E 54' 00", 26 N 50' 00" India 27th Jan 1989 30 38 31,37 31 We find that only 3 out of 10 come correct, in which 2 matches with muntha method.I DONOT find this Ketu method anyway reliable method for timing the marriage year.Since sample is very small so it should be tested on large number of charts.Thankyou ,Regards,Vijay GoelJaipur. , "vijay.goel" <goyalvj wrote:>> Dear Vandana Ji,> > //it is [counting starts from] ketu's dispositor and 7 from it plus ketu> itself and 7 from it is determining factor in deciding exact year of> marriage.//> > > In the Book of Shri Deepak Bisaria Guided By Sri KnRao, 'Indian marriage> in Modern, Urban, Educated Society'> > Ketu Method is mentioned which is slightly different from yours> presentation:> > "Count from the lord of the rashi where ketu is placed. When on counting> , one rashi for one year we reach the 7th House or Lagna, that year,> depending on desh, kaal , patra can be predicted."> > This book does not dealt with timing of marriage at all in its all> examples [therefore i didnot had any interest in reading it]. This> method is not shown practically with the single example in the whole> book.> So their is no statistical proof to above method.> > Thankyou,> Best Wishes,> Vijay Goel> Jaipur.> > , Vandna Misra> vandana_mishra_91@ wrote:> >> > yes,chakrabortyji,it is ketu;s dispositor and 7 from it plus ketu> itself and 7 from it is determining factor in deciding exact year of> marriage.> > Regards.> > Vandana Mishra> >> > --- On Mon, 11/9/09, Chakraborty, PL CHAKRABORTYP2@ wrote:> >> >> > Chakraborty, PL CHAKRABORTYP2@> > RE: Re: Looking for Practical> inputs on Timing marriage> > "' '"> > > Monday, November 9, 2009, 6:10 AM> >> >> > Â> >> >> >> > > > Dear Vandana-ji,> > Â> > I am trying to understand the system.> > Â> > From Ketu's dispositor, counting to be started.> > From this system, marriage age will come in multiple> > of 12 years only.> > Â> > Marriage may also come from 7th of Ketu's dispositor.> > So, marriage may come in 19/31/38years and so on.> > Â> > If marraige comes from Ketu, then year of marriage> > will depend on distance between Ketu & it's dispositor> > Â> > Similarly for 7th from Ketu.> > Â> > So, looking at the probability of early/delayed/ very delayed> > marriage, one has to pick up a suitable year.> > Â> > Thanks for this gem of technique. Â> > Â> > Â> > Â> > Regards> > Â> > Chakraborty> > Â> > PS..... I do wonder why Ketu is deciding marriage.> >          Â> > Â> > Â> >> >> >> > ancient_indian_ astrology [ancient_> indian_astrology ] On Behalf Of vijay.goel> > Monday, November 09, 2009 11:20 AM> > ancient_indian_ astrology> > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Looking for Practical inputs> on Timing marriage> >> >> > Â> >> > Dear Vandana Ji,> >> > The use of ketu dispositer as your have explained is totally new to> me.> >> > Thankyou for sharing this info, and regards to your generous teachers.> >> > Regards,> > Vijay Goel> > Jaipur.> >> > ancient_indian_ astrology, Vandna Misra> <vandana_mishra_ 91@ wrote:> > >> > > Respected Bhaskarji,> > > while judging a chart few things which we keep in mind is Desh, kal> ,and patra.then we try to findout wheather the chart is of early> marriage,or delay marriage. i don't think it is very difficult> to find out.> > > Now you can apply the rules,it goes like that,check ketu's> dispositor in the chart,in your chart it is saturn placed in sixth> house ,note the saturn and seventh from it,we have to start> counting from saturn ,to complete the circle when we reach > saturn again 12 years completed.since twelve years is not the age of> getting married we have to move further next time when we reached saturn> it would be 24 years, crucial age to get married.in your case I> don't see much delay in your marriage so i decided that 24ÂÂ> has to be expected age of getting married.note that it is not> just saturn and 7 from it but also,,ketu and 7 from it which can> decide the exact age.for instance if it would have been delayed marriage> I would have suggested 30 {7 from saturn} or 31{7 from> ketu} age for marriage.> > > while narrowing down the age group it is essential to note dasha> pattern running at that time plus -minus six months will do as we all> know it is dasha and transits which fructify the events.> > > Kindly don't ask me the source of this rule as these tested> parameters are the nector poured by our teachers who> are devoting their lives in the devine service of astrology and> selflessly distributing among their pupils.sharing the knowledge is my> way of showing gratuitude towards them.> > > ÂÂ> > > Regards.> > > Vandana Mishra> > > ÂÂ> > > - On Sun, 11/8/09, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> wrote:> > >> > >> > > Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ ...>> > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Looking for Practical> inputs on Timing marriage> > > ancient_indian_ astrology> > > Sunday, November 8, 2009, 6:41 AM> > >> > >> > > ÂÂ> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > Dear Vandana ji,> > >> > > Thank You for your inputs. My Date of marriage is 9th May 1984.> Please> > > share the other method please. I am like a warrior who likes to> learn> > > use of various weapons for warfare, and always curious to learn so.> The> > > marriage timing part is very essential to be successful in field of> > > astrology. If one can do this then it does not take long for him to> > > become respected and well known in his circles. I consider that in> fact> > > every astrologer must consider himself as an astrologer only if he> is> > > able to overcome this Query in the beginning of his professional> Career.> > >> > > regards/Bhaskar.> > >> > > ancient_indian_ astrology, Vandna Misra> > > <vandana_mishra_ 91@> wrote:> > > >> > > > Respected Bhaskarji,> > > > In my view the age 24,or 25 year 1985 is crucial forÂ> yourÂ> > > marriage.this time i have neither checked dasha nor transits.kindly> > > confirm if it is correct i can further go ahead and shared the forum> > > with another tool of predicting correct year of marriage.> > > > Regards.> > > > Vandana Mishra> > > >> > > > --- On Sat, 11/7/09, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ... wrote:> > > >> > > >> > > > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> > > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Looking for Practical> inputs> > > on Timing marriage> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology> > > > Saturday, November 7, 2009, 9:30 AM> > > >> > > >> > > > Â> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > Dear Vandana ji,> > > > Thanks.> > > > I understand that the double transit of these slow moving planets> > > triggers the marriage.> > > > To put in straight sentences, both Jupiter and Saturn in transit> > > should touch either of these-> > > > Â> > > > From Lagna (Jupiter)> > > > Lagna Lord and 7th Lord or> > > > Lagna and 7th Lord or> > > > Lagna and 7th House or> > > > Lagna Lord and 7th house.> > > > Â> > > > Repeat from Lagna (Saturn)> > > > Â> > > > Repeat above 8 points from Moon Lagna.> > > > Â> > > > I feel that above points being touched by Jupiter or> Saturn, could> > > happen at several> > > > times in a persons Life, and this could be too confusing and leave> one> > > with a headache> > > > by the time he finishes studying, noting and writing down above> > > transits on a piece of> > > > paper. Or does it not happen several times ? I am not sure. We> will> > > have to check> > > > this on a number of Horoscopes to understand.> > > > Â> > > > What is the easiest way to go through above process ?> > > > from where to begin ?> > > > How should one start checking ?> > > > Â> > > > The second rule mentioned, about Sodya Pinda I have not tried, so> > > cannot comment. Need someone to help me here.> > > > Â> > > > Shall await the illustrations, and thanks once again to take pains> for> > > replying.Â> > > > Â> > > > You can also take my own chart if you wish, to illustrate.> > > > DOB 28th June 1961. 10.15am Eluru 16.45N 81.09E> > > > Â> > > > regards/Bhaskar.Â> > > >> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, Vandna Misra> > > <vandana_mishra_ 91@ wrote:> > > > >> > > > > Respected Bhaskarji,> > > > > Yes,it is astrological truth that for fructification of any> events> > > especially marriage double transit of jupiter and sat> ÃÆ'‚ is very> > > important.right now i am presenting only rules,but later i will> > > definitely explain with few examples.for sat its connection with 7h> > > 7l,either from lagna or moon sign is important in determining the> year> > > of marriage of course dasha must promised.> > > > > since jupiter transits for 13 months it helps in narrow down the> > > date of marriage.its connection with 7h,7l further confirm nearest> dates> > > of months.mars manglya karaka making any connection with marriage> > > related houses decides months.> > > > > so far BAV of venus goes there is one rule,if we multiply the> > > shodhya pind of venus by the bindus in 7 from venus,divide by 27 and> > > count the remainder from aswani.when jupiter passes over this nak,or> its> > > trines marriage may takes place.> > > > > I Will definetely explain with example in my next mail.> > > > > Regards.> > > > > Vandana Mishra> > > > >> > > > > --- On Sat, 11/7/09, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ... wrote:> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> > > > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Looking for Practical> inputs on> > > Timing marriage> > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology> > > > > Saturday, November 7, 2009, 6:25 AM> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > ÃÆ'‚Â> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > Looking for Practical inputs on Timing marriage> > > > > ÃÆ'‚Â> > > > > Dear Friends,> > > > > ÃÆ'‚Â> > > > > There are many dictums which teach us how to determine the> timing of> > > > > marriage. But most of them are too confusing and require a good> > > number> > > > > of critical planets in the chart, to be touched in transits. The> end> > > results is> > > > > that a astrologer lands up with several dates of marriage which> does> > > not> > > > > conclusively tell actually when the marriage will really take> place.> > > If> > > > > we give several dates of marriage to a native, he will either> throw> > > > > us out of his house, or will stop visiting our house.> > > > > ÃÆ'‚Â> > > > > 1)Saturn transit (As he is Kaal the time keeper), Jupiter> transit> > > > > (For blessings) and Mars transit (For Mangalya) are again the> > > indicators> > > > > of marriage. How do we use these transits effectively> ?ÃÆ'‚Â> > > > > ÃÆ'‚Â> > > > > 2) Sodhya Pinda of Venus, BAV of Venus, and determination of the> > > > > right point, on which Jupiter transits, will determine Nakshatra> > > over> > > > > which Jupiter transits will again determine timing of marriage> .How> > > > > to do this ?> > > > > ÃÆ'‚Â> > > > > Can anybody explain this in simple language without too much> theory> > > > > or presenting shlokas, but illustrate with 2 examples, how to do> > > > > this ?> > > > > ÃÆ'‚Â> > > > > Please do not bring inÃÆ'‚ Divisional> charts, except maybe for> > > Navamsha,> > > > > and do not bring in KP too.ÃÆ'‚Â> > > > > ÃÆ'‚Â> > > > > regards/Bhaskar.> > > > >> > > >> > >> >> > This Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway, New Delhi,> India. The information contained in this electronic message and any> attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the> addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged> information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not> disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender> immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.> >>

Respected Goyel-ji, Please indicate which of the correlations matched Like No.1..5 etc That will be more useful to usregards Chakraborty On Behalf Of vijay.goelWednesday, November 11, 2009 1:20 PM Subject: Timing marriage : Ketu Method, A Sample Test Dear all,I am producing the statistical report in Ketu method on 10 chart taken blindly.Now Ketu method for marriage timings is as follows :Prime important factor is to count from the lord of rashi where ketu is place (from ketu's dispositer).Now we have check three condition :1) Counting one year per rashi to the Ketu and rahu axis. [ as Vandanaji proposed]2) Counting one year per rashi to the lagna or 7th house of natal lagna.[as i got from KnRao Book]3) Counting one year to 1\7th axis of the dispositer of ketu itself. [as Vandana ji proposed]It should be noted that the 3rd condition is same as Muntha calculation from lagna. In varsh phal we see muntha in natal lagna or natal seventh house for marriage.Now if ketu, ketu's dispositer and natal lagna are in the three different Rashi than we will get 6 House in a single zodiac rotation, which turns out to be 50% rate of probability in the single cycle of 12 years ( taken as jupiter cycle).If we assume plus-minus one year than it will be no use of this method at all.Now the Table all follows on 10 charts:Birth Details :Date of marriageRahu\ketuLagna\7HDisposter's axisActual Running Age of marriage1) December 12, 1960Time: 1:43:00Place: 80 E 40' 00", 27 N 33' 00" India.28th april 199021,27,3322,2819,25,31302) Feb 16, 1948Time: 23:31:29Place: 78 E 09' 00", 29 N 22' 00" India29th may 196420,2620,26Ketu in lagna25,31173) January 26, 1957Time: 8:58:53Place: 80 E 30' 00", 26 N 32' 00" India30th jan 197518,242119,25194) July 5, 1966Time:16:57:23Place: 80 E 54' 00", 26 N 57' 00" India7th aug 198818,2418,24Ketu in lagna19,25235) Nov 5, 1954Time: 23:40:09Place: 80 E 54' 00", 26 N 50' 00" India21th feb 19752122Ketu 12th from lagna19,25216) Aug 9, 1965Time: 20:04:09Place:80 E 54' 00", 26 N 50' 00"5th dec 198721,2718,2425,31237) Date : Oct 18, 1958Time : 8 :12:22Place:80 E 54' 00", 26 N 50' 00"16th Nov 198624,3025,3125,31Dispositer in Lagna298) Dec 29, 1957Time: 20:24:49Place: 77 E 15' 00", 29 N 06' 00" India27th feb 199130,3627,3331,37349) Sep 10, 1962Time: 21:17:31Place: 79 E 38' 00", 27 N 22' 00" India23rd jan 198831,37Dispositer is in 7th28,3431,373810) Mar 29, 1957Time: 16:01:13Place: 80 E 54' 00", 26 N 50' 00" India27thJan1989303831,3731We find that only 3 out of 10 come correct, in which 2 matches with muntha method.I DONOT find this Ketu method anyway reliable method for timing the marriage year.Since sample is very small so it should be tested on large number of charts.Thankyou ,Regards,Vijay GoelJaipur. , "vijay.goel" <goyalvj wrote:>> Dear Vandana Ji,> > //it is [counting starts from] ketu's dispositor and 7 from it plus ketu> itself and 7 from it is determining factor in deciding exact year of> marriage.//> > > In the Book of Shri Deepak Bisaria Guided By Sri KnRao, 'Indian marriage> in Modern, Urban, Educated Society'> > Ketu Method is mentioned which is slightly different from yours> presentation:> > "Count from the lord of the rashi where ketu is placed. When on counting> , one rashi for one year we reach the 7th House or Lagna, that year,> depending on desh, kaal , patra can be predicted."> > This book does not dealt with timing of marriage at all in its all> examples [therefore i didnot had any interest in reading it]. This> method is not shown practically with the single example in the whole> book.> So their is no statistical proof to above method.> > Thankyou,> Best Wishes,> Vijay Goel> Jaipur.> > , Vandna Misra> vandana_mishra_91@ wrote:> >> > yes,chakrabortyji,it is ketu;s dispositor and 7 from it plus ketu> itself and 7 from it is determining factor in deciding exact year of> marriage.> > Regards.> > Vandana Mishra> >> > --- On Mon, 11/9/09, Chakraborty, PL CHAKRABORTYP2@ wrote:> >> >> > Chakraborty, PL CHAKRABORTYP2@> > RE: Re: Looking for Practical> inputs on Timing marriage> > "' '"> > > Monday, November 9, 2009, 6:10 AM> >> >> > Â> >> >> >> > > > Dear Vandana-ji,> > Â> > I am trying to understand the system.> > Â> > From Ketu's dispositor, counting to be started.> > From this system, marriage age will come in multiple> > of 12 years only.> > Â> > Marriage may also come from 7th of Ketu's dispositor.> > So, marriage may come in 19/31/38years and so on.> > Â> > If marraige comes from Ketu, then year of marriage> > will depend on distance between Ketu & it's dispositor> > Â> > Similarly for 7th from Ketu.> > Â> > So, looking at the probability of early/delayed/ very delayed> > marriage, one has to pick up a suitable year.> > Â> > Thanks for this gem of technique. Â> > Â> > Â> > Â> > Regards> > Â> > Chakraborty> > Â> > PS..... I do wonder why Ketu is deciding marriage.> >          Â> > Â> > Â> >> >> >> > ancient_indian_ astrology [ancient_> indian_astrology ] On Behalf Of vijay.goel> > Monday, November 09, 2009 11:20 AM> > ancient_indian_ astrology> > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Looking for Practical inputs> on Timing marriage> >> >> > Â> >> > Dear Vandana Ji,> >> > The use of ketu dispositer as your have explained is totally new to> me.> >> > Thankyou for sharing this info, and regards to your generous teachers.> >> > Regards,> > Vijay Goel> > Jaipur.> >> > ancient_indian_ astrology, Vandna Misra> <vandana_mishra_ 91@ wrote:> > >> > > Respected Bhaskarji,> > > while judging a chart few things which we keep in mind is Desh, kal> ,and patra.then we try to findout wheather the chart is of early> marriage,or delay marriage. i don't think it is very difficult> to find out.> > > Now you can apply the rules,it goes like that,check ketu's> dispositor in the chart,in your chart it is saturn placed in sixth> house ,note the saturn and seventh from it,we have to start> counting from saturn ,to complete the circle when we reach > saturn again 12 years completed.since twelve years is not the age of> getting married we have to move further next time when we reached saturn> it would be 24 years, crucial age to get married.in your case I> don't see much delay in your marriage so i decided that 24ÂÂ> has to be expected age of getting married.note that it is not> just saturn and 7 from it but also,,ketu and 7 from it which can> decide the exact age.for instance if it would have been delayed marriage> I would have suggested 30 {7 from saturn} or 31{7 from> ketu} age for marriage.> > > while narrowing down the age group it is essential to note dasha> pattern running at that time plus -minus six months will do as we all> know it is dasha and transits which fructify the events.> > > Kindly don't ask me the source of this rule as these tested> parameters are the nector poured by our teachers who> are devoting their lives in the devine service of astrology and> selflessly distributing among their pupils.sharing the knowledge is my> way of showing gratuitude towards them.> > > ÂÂ> > > Regards.> > > Vandana Mishra> > > ÂÂ> > > - On Sun, 11/8/09, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> wrote:> > >> > >> > > Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ ...>> > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Looking for Practical> inputs on Timing marriage> > > ancient_indian_ astrology> > > Sunday, November 8, 2009, 6:41 AM> > >> > >> > > ÂÂ> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > Dear Vandana ji,> > >> > > Thank You for your inputs. My Date of marriage is 9th May 1984.> Please> > > share the other method please. I am like a warrior who likes to> learn> > > use of various weapons for warfare, and always curious to learn so.> The> > > marriage timing part is very essential to be successful in field of> > > astrology. If one can do this then it does not take long for him to> > > become respected and well known in his circles. I consider that in> fact> > > every astrologer must consider himself as an astrologer only if he> is> > > able to overcome this Query in the beginning of his professional> Career.> > >> > > regards/Bhaskar.> > >> > > ancient_indian_ astrology, Vandna Misra> > > <vandana_mishra_ 91@> wrote:> > > >> > > > Respected Bhaskarji,> > > > In my view the age 24,or 25 year 1985 is crucial forÂ> yourÂ> > > marriage.this time i have neither checked dasha nor transits.kindly> > > confirm if it is correct i can further go ahead and shared the forum> > > with another tool of predicting correct year of marriage.> > > > Regards.> > > > Vandana Mishra> > > >> > > > --- On Sat, 11/7/09, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ... wrote:> > > >> > > >> > > > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> > > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Looking for Practical> inputs> > > on Timing marriage> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology> > > > Saturday, November 7, 2009, 9:30 AM> > > >> > > >> > > > Â> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > Dear Vandana ji,> > > > Thanks.> > > > I understand that the double transit of these slow moving planets> > > triggers the marriage.> > > > To put in straight sentences, both Jupiter and Saturn in transit> > > should touch either of these-> > > > Â> > > > From Lagna (Jupiter)> > > > Lagna Lord and 7th Lord or> > > > Lagna and 7th Lord or> > > > Lagna and 7th House or> > > > Lagna Lord and 7th house.> > > > Â> > > > Repeat from Lagna (Saturn)> > > > Â> > > > Repeat above 8 points from Moon Lagna.> > > > Â> > > > I feel that above points being touched by Jupiter or> Saturn, could> > > happen at several> > > > times in a persons Life, and this could be too confusing and leave> one> > > with a headache> > > > by the time he finishes studying, noting and writing down above> > > transits on a piece of> > > > paper. Or does it not happen several times ? I am not sure. We> will> > > have to check> > > > this on a number of Horoscopes to understand.> > > > Â> > > > What is the easiest way to go through above process ?> > > > from where to begin ?> > > > How should one start checking ?> > > > Â> > > > The second rule mentioned, about Sodya Pinda I have not tried, so> > > cannot comment. Need someone to help me here.> > > > Â> > > > Shall await the illustrations, and thanks once again to take pains> for> > > replying.Â> > > > Â> > > > You can also take my own chart if you wish, to illustrate.> > > > DOB 28th June 1961. 10.15am Eluru 16.45N 81.09E> > > > Â> > > > regards/Bhaskar.Â> > > >> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, Vandna Misra> > > <vandana_mishra_ 91@ wrote:> > > > >> > > > > Respected Bhaskarji,> > > > > Yes,it is astrological truth that for fructification of any> events> > > especially marriage double transit of jupiter and sat> ÃÆ'‚ is very> > > important.right now i am presenting only rules,but later i will> > > definitely explain with few examples.for sat its connection with 7h> > > 7l,either from lagna or moon sign is important in determining the> year> > > of marriage of course dasha must promised.> > > > > since jupiter transits for 13 months it helps in narrow down the> > > date of marriage.its connection with 7h,7l further confirm nearest> dates> > > of months.mars manglya karaka making any connection with marriage> > > related houses decides months.> > > > > so far BAV of venus goes there is one rule,if we multiply the> > > shodhya pind of venus by the bindus in 7 from venus,divide by 27 and> > > count the remainder from aswani.when jupiter passes over this nak,or> its> > > trines marriage may takes place.> > > > > I Will definetely explain with example in my next mail.> > > > > Regards.> > > > > Vandana Mishra> > > > >> > > > > --- On Sat, 11/7/09, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ... wrote:> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> > > > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Looking for Practical> inputs on> > > Timing marriage> > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology> > > > > Saturday, November 7, 2009, 6:25 AM> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > ÃÆ'‚Â> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > Looking for Practical inputs on Timing marriage> > > > > ÃÆ'‚Â> > > > > Dear Friends,> > > > > ÃÆ'‚Â> > > > > There are many dictums which teach us how to determine the> timing of> > > > > marriage. But most of them are too confusing and require a good> > > number> > > > > of critical planets in the chart, to be touched in transits. The> end> > > results is> > > > > that a astrologer lands up with several dates of marriage which> does> > > not> > > > > conclusively tell actually when the marriage will really take> place.> > > If> > > > > we give several dates of marriage to a native, he will either> throw> > > > > us out of his house, or will stop visiting our house.> > > > > ÃÆ'‚Â> > > > > 1)Saturn transit (As he is Kaal the time keeper), Jupiter> transit> > > > > (For blessings) and Mars transit (For Mangalya) are again the> > > indicators> > > > > of marriage. How do we use these transits effectively> ?ÃÆ'‚Â> > > > > ÃÆ'‚Â> > > > > 2) Sodhya Pinda of Venus, BAV of Venus, and determination of the> > > > > right point, on which Jupiter transits, will determine Nakshatra> > > over> > > > > which Jupiter transits will again determine timing of marriage> .How> > > > > to do this ?> > > > > ÃÆ'‚Â> > > > > Can anybody explain this in simple language without too much> theory> > > > > or presenting shlokas, but illustrate with 2 examples, how to do> > > > > this ?> > > > > ÃÆ'‚Â> > > > > Please do not bring inÃÆ'‚ Divisional> charts, except maybe for> > > Navamsha,> > > > > and do not bring in KP too.ÃÆ'‚Â> > > > > ÃÆ'‚Â> > > > > regards/Bhaskar.> > > > >> > > >> > >> >> > This Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway, New Delhi,> India. The information contained in this electronic message and any> attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the> addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged> information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not> disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender> immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.> >>This Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway, New Delhi, India. The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.