IndiaDivine.org

Fwd: Is it possible to predict the gender from horescope?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

, " rohinicrystal " <jyotish_vani

wrote:

Overall, while cases have been reported where gender etc had been predicted

ahead of time correctly, when challenged, we have not heard of an astrologer who

is ONLY using astrology as opposed to Astrology and yogic powers and intuition

etc, and can GUARANTEE 100% accuracy! But then, so cannot the ultrasound

technology used by scientists and doctors!

The problem with these, " My Dad is bigger than yours and throw the ball farther "

type bravados is simply this! While kids fight and claim and play these childish

games never studied their fathers and what those Dads could really do ;-)

As to that other one about dead or alive: Doctors predict all the time that amuk

amuk will live for 4 or 6 months or 2 years but has anyone gone back and

actually examined how often the good doctor was right or wrong? In situations

like these, particularly if a close one is involved, we remember observations in

a patchy manner and this then constitutes what is known as 'anecdotal evidence'

which is anything but...!

SKS jee, my humble advice to you is: Find better friends rather than wasting

time with those scientifically enlightened friends! Verify their degrees and

experience and first ascertain their scientific credibilities etc ;-)

Do the same for the astrologers you run into! Degrees etc may not mean much in

this domain because the field is a bit disorganized and uncontrolled. All that

means is that you would have to work harder and be a bit more

choosy/picky/street-wise! And to think seriously about what exactly it is that

you are looking for! ;-)

Regards,

Rohiniranjan

, " sankaranarayanan k.s " <shankypriyan@>

wrote:

>

> Respected Gurujis

>  

> On Sunday i had a chance meeting witha group of " Scientifically enlightened "

( which actually means Hinduism bashers) by accident.

>  

> When i could counter them with many things, theer were 2 questions put to me

finally.

>  

> 1. Can anyone by seeing the horescope can predict whether the person is alive

or not. - I have seen astrologers predicting that and siad yes with the time of

birth, that can be predicted.

>  

> 2. The second question was whether with time of birth can the gender be found.

>  

> I have seen astrologers predicting a persons orientation, impotency and

genderlessness, i have not checked the prediction of gender itself? Is it

possible. Can anyone predict the gender?

>  

> Regards

>  

> Sankar

--- End forwarded message ---

Dear Sreenadh ji,this is really an interesting question for me.I am really interested in this.I did a bit of research in this and found that D60 is helpful in this regard along with Rasi chart.By the way dont worry about numbers since this is the most active group i found....Love and regards,gopi. , "sreesog" <sreesog wrote:>> , "rohinicrystal" jyotish_vani@ wrote:> > Overall, while cases have been reported where gender etc had been predicted ahead of time correctly, when challenged, we have not heard of an astrologer who is ONLY using astrology as opposed to Astrology and yogic powers and intuition etc, and can GUARANTEE 100% accuracy! But then, so cannot the ultrasound technology used by scientists and doctors!> > The problem with these, "My Dad is bigger than yours and throw the ball farther" type bravados is simply this! While kids fight and claim and play these childish games never studied their fathers and what those Dads could really do ;-)> > As to that other one about dead or alive: Doctors predict all the time that amuk amuk will live for 4 or 6 months or 2 years but has anyone gone back and actually examined how often the good doctor was right or wrong? In situations like these, particularly if a close one is involved, we remember observations in a patchy manner and this then constitutes what is known as 'anecdotal evidence' which is anything but...!> > SKS jee, my humble advice to you is: Find better friends rather than wasting time with those scientifically enlightened friends! Verify their degrees and experience and first ascertain their scientific credibilities etc ;-)> > Do the same for the astrologers you run into! Degrees etc may not mean much in this domain because the field is a bit disorganized and uncontrolled. All that means is that you would have to work harder and be a bit more choosy/picky/street-wise! And to think seriously about what exactly it is that you are looking for! ;-)> > Regards,> > Rohiniranjan> > , "sankaranarayanan k.s" <shankypriyan@> wrote:> >> > Respected Gurujis> > > > On Sunday i had a chance meeting witha group of " Scientifically enlightened" ( which actually means Hinduism bashers) by accident. > > > > When i could counter them with many things, theer were 2 questions put to me finally.> > > > 1. Can anyone by seeing the horescope can predict whether the person is alive or not. - I have seen astrologers predicting that and siad yes with the time of birth, that can be predicted.> > > > 2. The second question was whether with time of birth can the gender be found. > > > > I have seen astrologers predicting a persons orientation, impotency and genderlessness, i have not checked the prediction of gender itself? Is it possible. Can anyone predict the gender?> > > > Regards> > > > Sankar> > --- End forwarded message --->