IndiaDivine.org

Double transits of guru and shani.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Respectable and Knowledgeable members,

Namaste.

Although I rougnly know that when a double transit of Jupiter and saturn happens

in one or more rashis, the rashis/bhavas concerned gets activated, more so if

the mahadasha/antra of the planets related to that bhava is also running.

Is there more to this double transit??

I would also appreciate guidance as to what to expect when both jupiter and

saturn are in each others nakshatra.. My understanding is that jupiter will

already be carrying effect of shani, due to shani's lordship, and shani will be

carrying jupiter's qualities too.. Does the double transit alter in any way??

e.g, current double transit in taurus/virgo rashi.. and when jupiter moves to

aquarius the double transit will be in gemini, where ketu is also transiting!!

Kindly throw some light my way or guide me to where I can get the required

information.

Many thanks

warmest regards

Sheevani

Dear Sheevani Ji,

There is always a danger of overdoing and over extending a valuable principle and reading too much into it. DT activates the house, house lord and planets in that house. This is all subservient to Dasha/Antar/Pratyantar.

Regarding Jupiter/Saturn being in each other's Nakshatras, do you mean in Transit or Natal Chart? If it is Natal chart, it is much more significant since it is Nakshatra Parivartan. In Transit, if there is also a mutual aspect or a one way aspect between the two, it increases their mutual influence a notch, but again subservient to Dasha.

Regards,

-Manoj

Sheevani <sheevani147 Sent: Wed, November 18, 2009 11:47:24 AM Double transits of guru and shani.

Dear Respectable and Knowledgeable members,Namaste.Although I rougnly know that when a double transit of Jupiter and saturn happens in one or more rashis, the rashis/bhavas concerned gets activated, more so if the mahadasha/antra of the planets related to that bhava is also running.Is there more to this double transit??I would also appreciate guidance as to what to expect when both jupiter and saturn are in each others nakshatra.. My understanding is that jupiter will already be carrying effect of shani, due to shani's lordship, and shani will be carrying jupiter's qualities too.. Does the double transit alter in any way?? e.g, current double transit in taurus/virgo rashi.. and when jupiter moves to aquarius the double transit will be in gemini, where ketu is also transiting!!Kindly throw some light my way or guide me to where I can get the required information.Many thankswarmest

regardsSheevani

Dear Sheevani Ji,

Dhananjayan Ji has linked a very nice Article that covers most of the points. Thanks for the link Dhananjayan Ji. I would like to add that degress also matter. For example a chart that has a lot of afflictions in one area of life, if it needs to be helped by DT, the orb of aspect may need to be close enough. If you take my own chart's example when DT helped actuate my marriage, you can see the degree of aspect was almost exact. Due to considerable afflictions to 7th Bhava themes, this helped fructify my marriage. Similiarly watch for the stronger/more beneficial of the two (Ju, Sa) to aspect the cusp of the concerned house closely as well.

Regards,

-Manoj

Dhananjayan Brahma <abhanaya Sent: Wed, November 18, 2009 8:18:56 PMRe: Double transits of guru and shani.

Pranams,//...... guide me to where I can get the required information. //Please read the following:http://www.lightonv edicastrology. com/articles- doubletransit. htmin conjunctions with, chapters under "Gochara grha veedha" and "Graha Lita" in any standard Mukurtha sasthra books for e.g. "Kaalavithanam" or "Jyotisha grha cinthaamani" /"Periya varushadhi Nool".The later would explain the former as past knowledge in a new better understandable form.Regards/ Dhananjayan--- On Thu, 19/11/09, Sheevani <sheevani147@ .co. uk> wrote:

Sheevani <sheevani147@ .co. uk>[ancient_indian_ astrology] Double transits of guru and shani.ancient_indian_ astrologyThursday, 19 November, 2009, 12:17 AM

Dear Respectable and Knowledgeable members,Namaste.Although I rougnly know that when a double transit of Jupiter and saturn happens in one or more rashis, the rashis/bhavas concerned gets activated, more so if the mahadasha/antra of the planets related to that bhava is also running.Is there more to this double transit??I would also appreciate guidance as to what to expect when both jupiter and saturn are in each others nakshatra.. My understanding is that jupiter will already be carrying effect of shani, due to shani's lordship, and shani will be carrying jupiter's qualities too.. Does the double transit alter in any way?? e.g, current double transit in taurus/virgo rashi.. and when jupiter moves to aquarius the double transit will be in gemini, where ketu is also transiting!!Kindly throw some light my way or guide me to where I can get the required information.Many thankswarmest

regardsSheevani

Get your preferred Email name! Now you can @ymail.com and @rocketmail. com.

Dear Dhananjayan ji,

Namaste.

Thank you very much for providing the information. I am trully grateful for it

and will certainly read the material.

Once again, many thanks

warmest regards

Sheevani

, Dhananjayan Brahma

<abhanaya wrote:

>

> Pranams,

>

> //...... guide me to where I can get the required information.//

>

> Please read the following:

> http://www.lightonVedic Astrology.com/articles-doubletransit.htm

>

> in conjunctions with, chapters under " Gochara grha veedha " and " Graha Lita " in

any standard Mukurtha sasthra books for e.g. " Kaalavithanam " or " Jyotisha grha

cinthaamani " / " Periya varushadhi Nool " .

> The later would explain the former as past knowledge in a new better

understandable form.

>

> Regards/ Dhananjayan

>

> --- On Thu, 19/11/09, Sheevani <sheevani147 wrote:

>

> Sheevani <sheevani147

> Double transits of guru and shani.

>

> Thursday, 19 November, 2009, 12:17 AM

>

>

>

>

Dear Respectable and Knowledgeable members,

>

>

>

> Namaste.

>

>

>

> Although I rougnly know that when a double transit of Jupiter and saturn

happens in one or more rashis, the rashis/bhavas concerned gets activated, more

so if the mahadasha/antra of the planets related to that bhava is also running.

>

>

>

> Is there more to this double transit??

>

>

>

> I would also appreciate guidance as to what to expect when both jupiter and

saturn are in each others nakshatra.. My understanding is that jupiter will

already be carrying effect of shani, due to shani's lordship, and shani will be

carrying jupiter's qualities too.. Does the double transit alter in any way??

e.g, current double transit in taurus/virgo rashi.. and when jupiter moves to

aquarius the double transit will be in gemini, where ketu is also transiting!!

>

>

>

> Kindly throw some light my way or guide me to where I can get the required

information.

>

>

>

> Many thanks

>

>

>

> warmest regards

>

> Sheevani

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Get your preferred Email name!

> Now you can @ymail.com and @rocketmail.com.

> http://mail.promotions./newdomains/aa/

>