IndiaDivine.org

The Views of Patrizia Norelli-Bachelet

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Harimallaji,Please keep your hypocrisy to yourself. Did you send the scanned copy of the that Kaundinya acharyaji's commentary on the commentary of Somakara to the Jyotishgroup. On the contrary you sent that to your friend Kaul's group. I know more about the works of the great scholars Bal Gangadhar tilakTilak and Shankar Balakrishna Dixit than you do.I respect the great scholarship of Tilak and admire his numerous valuable contributions such as the recovering of the lost verse of the Sankhya Karika, his book Gita Rahashya and the Orion, yet I reject his theory on the Arctic home of the Aryans. The present day scholars also do not agree with Tilak's view on that. Let us not forget that Tilak would have revised some of his views himself if he woiuld have been alive today becaues he was a lover of truth. So also is the case of Dixit.

If he would have been alive today he too would have revised some of his ideas. The souls of both Tilak and Dixit will condemn those, who blindly stick to those ideas, which they would have rejected themselves today in the light of the vast amount of archaeological and other sciebtific findings.These two great scholars never talked about compromise. Learn from them these good things. Truth cannot be twisted. One must admit what is the truth. Only when one's own life is in danger and when one tells a joke then and then only one is allowed to speak an untruth . and not otherwise. Only crooks talk of compromising truth where is no need to as they do it for their own ulterior motives.Sincerely,Sunil K. Bhattacharjya--- On Wed, 11/18/09, hari <harimalla wrote:hari

<harimalla Re: The Views of Patrizia Norelli-Bachelet Date: Wednesday, November 18, 2009, 4:27 AM

Dear Bhattacharyaji,

Please read over the discussion of the two camps represented by Shankar BK Dixit and Balagangadhar Tilak in the nineteenth century, before you give your amateur comments. These men were very respected men of their times. Their views is dealt by Shakar Balakrishna Dixit in his Bharatiya jyotish. Please, first know the views of experts before passing comments.Let us see what they had said. It is very much necessary to study their above discussions. I hope you have the book.If not I can send the scanned pages

Shri Harimallaji,1)Uttarayana means the period of six month of the northern course of the Sun. The Makar Sankranti is observed in Uttarayana even now though the start of the Uttarayana is before the Makar sankranti. During the period of Vedanga Jyotisha the Uttarayana started in the first haif of the Dhanistha Nakshatra ie. it occurred in the end of the Makar Rashi. Thus at that time the Makar Sankramana occurred before the start of the Uttarayana. Once explained a school boy will understand this and I hope this will not be difficult for you to understand.2)We don't have to shift anything. We have only to recognise what is what. Now the Uttarayana starts when the Sun is in the Dhanu Rashi, ie. before the Makar Sankranti. In Varahamihira's time the Uttarayana started in the beginning of the Makar Rashi. Ask any astronomer and he

will confirm this. Varahamihira did not have to change anything except changing the mindset of the (intellectually) blind people.3)In the Brahmana of the Veda we find that at one time the Mahashivaratri fell on the start of the Uttarayana, ie. on the first day of the seasonal month of Tapas (and the astronomers will tell you that this time period was in the third millennium BCE). These days it does not fall on the day of the start of Uttarayana. Ask the schoolboy (whom if you explain the above concept of Uttarayana) and he will tell you that in the Vedic reference the calendar followed for the Mahashivaratri was the Sidereal calendar and not the Seasonal calendar. Darshaneyji, in spite of his good intentions prposed that in 2010 it should be celebrated in 12 tapasya, which defies all logic. It is neither according the Seasonal calendar nor according to the Sidereal calendar. If he strictly follows the Seasonal calendar then he should ask

people to celebrate the Mahashivaratri on the Winter solstice day by quoting the precedence in the Veda. Hope this will not be difficult for you to undertand this. You profess to be so knowledgeable so are you pretending not to understand all these? If so please do not pretend and do not continue this unnnecessary mails so that the Jyotishis do not get disturbed in their main task of jyotish-discussions. I hope you do not like to make unsubstantiated statements like Shri Kaul, who short-sightaedy does all that just trying to win an argument.Sincerely,Sunil K. Bhattacharjya--- On Sat, 11/21/09, hari <harimalla wrote:hari <harimalla Re: The Views of Patrizia Norelli-BacheletTo:

Date: Saturday, November 21, 2009, 12:35 AM

Dear Bhatachryaji,

Can you please explain what is meant by 'utttayan occurs when sun is in dhanistha or sun is in makar sanrkanti' at different times of our history.If they could be separated what was the necessity to shift the nirayan utttaryan from sun in dhanistha to sun in makar sankranti. If acoording to you indepeendant existaence of the two was OK, we could have as well continued with sun in dhanistha position of uttrayan even today. Why do you think they shifted it to makar sankranti as mentioned by Barhamihir.What was the need if your independant theory of sayan and nirayan was acceptable.

Please note that nowadays Shiva ratri is not linked with winter solstice at all.That may have been an old concept which has no bearing today. At present Shivaratri is at the mid point between winter solstice,which is Poush purnima(designated by start of maagha snana) and spring equinox which is Chaitra purnima (designated by Vaisakh snana).

If you think coupling of the sayan and the nirayan concepts are not needed then please explain why Vedanga jyotish had to coordinate the sun in dhanistha position, uttarayan and also maagha sukla pratipada together into one by thesixth sloka.Thus to be Vedic we have to coordinate sayan sankranti, nirayan sankranti and the lunar tithi together.Thanks.

Hari Malla

, Sunil Bhattacharjya <sunil_bhattacharjy a wrote:

>

> Dear friends,

>

> Everybody connected with calendar seems to avoid the Mahashivaratri issue. This year in February 2009 we observed the Mahashivaratri two months after the Winter Solstice in December 2008, whereas in the Kaushitaki Brahman the Shivaratri coincided with the Winter solstice. This is a clear case of ignoring the Sayana calendar for observing one of the most important festival of the Hindus. If one respects the Vedas and the Vedic calendar then any proposedcalendar should be able to explain the growing distance between the date of the Winter Solstice and the date of the Mahashivararti. Friends, who are genuinely interested in Vidic Calendar please wake up and look at the case mentioned, which will tell you that the Sayana and the Nirayana Calendars can coexist side by side without interfering with each other. Approximately every 25,800 years the the angular difference between the Sayana and the Nirayana positions will be repeated. No compromise of

any

> sort will be required in Vedic calendar. A time will come when the Mahashivaratri will again coincide with the Winter Solstice. Of course you and me may not be there to see that happen.

>

> Regards,

>

> Sunil K. Bhattacharjya

>

> --- On Fri, 11/20/09, hari <harimalla@. ..> wrote:

>

> hari <harimalla@. ..>

> Re: The Views of Patrizia Norelli-Bachelet

>

> Friday, November 20, 2009, 7:36 PM

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Â

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Dear Harry,

>

> Kindly confirm if the vedic correlationship I have drawn is satisfactory to you or not. Step by step we should proceed to arrive at the correct way of reforming our vedic calendar. This correction is of dire necessity now, since our populace are celebrating the festivals on wrong days,say lagging one month behind the schedule.

>

> The lunar dates are controlled by the sidereal sankrantis as you must be well knowing. But for them to get the actual seasonal value these same tithis must also touch the sayan dates. For example, during the sidhanta jyotish period,poush purnima was the uttaryan tithi which is the celebrations dates even today, and during the vedanga jyotiish period maagha sukla pratipada was the uttaryan tithi. Although they were related to the makar sankanti and the sun in dhanistha positions respectively, both of which are nirayan dates, they also touched the sayan uttarayan dates and got the true tropical values as well in a coordinated manner during the repective epochs.

>

> But now since poush purnima does not touch the actual uttrayan date, this makes it necesssary to correct our vedic calendar again as was done before, as mentioned by Brahmihir in his Brihad samhita.He has said 'In the old scriptures it is mentioned that uttarayan occurs when the sun was in dhanistha nakshyatra, because it was true those days. But now uttrayan occurs when the sun is in makar sankranti, which can be verified practically. ' Thus by shifting the sidereal uttarayan to makar sankranti and the uttarayan tithi to poush purnima, which is evident by the shift of maagha snana,the coordination of the tropical uttaryan date and the sidereal utrarayan date by the respective tithi was maintained after reformation those days, say less than two thousand years ago.

>

> Should we also not do the reformation in the same way, to satisfy the vedic coordination clause specified by the sixth sloka of yajur vedang jyotish is my question.

>

> Please give your valuable suggestion. Thank you,

>

> Regards

>

> Hari Malla

>

>

>

> , "Harry" <harishkumar09@ ...> wrote:

>

> >

>

> > Dear Hari Malla,

>

> > It is the Sayana system that is truly Vedic and thats exactly what the Rishi's used. The Nirayana system is non-vedic. Its not based on proper understanding of the Vedic Sacrifice. Sri Aurobindo came to give the correct interpretation of the Veda. And in the Aurobindo Ashram and also in Auroville only Sayana system is used. Only the tropical zodiac is the correct system.

>

> >

>

> > Regards,

>

> > Harish Kumar.

>

> >

>

> > , "hari" <harimalla@> wrote:

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> > > Dear Harishkumar ji,

>

> > > The intention of PNB may be correct as far as our calenar has gone out of tract. But taking the sayan system is not a vedic suggestion, it is the Gregorian suggestion. The vedic suggestion would be to maintain the nirayan saytem and yet reform our calendar the vedic way.

>

> > > This can easily be done by shifting our time frame by one whole month, so that our present Chaitra becoems the new Vaisakh or the present Meen sankranti becomes the new epochal Mesh sankranti. By this way the calendar is both reformed and the current nirayan system remains as it is. This method is the coordination of the concepts of two stalwarts of the nieteeth century- Bala ganagdhar Tilak and Shakar BK Dikshit.

>

> > > This is the best way to reform our calendar.

>

> > > Thanks,

>

> > > Hari Malla

>

> > > , "Harry" <harishkumar09@ > wrote:

>

> > > >

>

> > > > Have the members of this group gone through the works of Patrizia Norelli Bachelet(PNB) and her views on astrology ? She advocates the Sayana Tropical Zodiac as the correct system. She traces the problems of India to a faulty calender and states rectification of it will make us perceive the Cosmic Harmonies which will bring forth the Satya Yuga the Age of Truth. What has been lost is the perfect measure of Time which needs to be retrieved. A resetting of the cosmic clock is necessary according to her for us to See the Truth.

>

> > > >

>

> > > > Clearly,its obvious to a child that Makara Sankranti should be celebrated on 21 December on Winter Solstice day,the shortest day of the year. But the current Nirayana system celebrates it 23 days later.

>

> > > >

>

> > > > I give below a few useful links :

>

> > > >

>

> > > > www.aeongroup. com

>

> > > >

>

> > > > www.patrizianorelli bachelet. com

>

> > > >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

>

>

> , "Harry" <harishkumar09@ ...> wrote:

>

> >

>

> > Dear Hari Malla,

>

> > It is the Sayana system that is truly Vedic and thats exactly what the Rishi's used. The Nirayana system is non-vedic. Its not based on proper understanding of the Vedic Sacrifice. Sri Aurobindo came to give the correct interpretation of the Veda. And in the Aurobindo Ashram and also in Auroville only Sayana system is used. Only the tropical zodiac is the correct system.

>

> >

>

> > Regards,

>

> > Harish Kumar.

>

> >

>

> > , "hari" <harimalla@> wrote:

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> > > Dear Harishkumar ji,

>

> > > The intention of PNB may be correct as far as our calenar has gone out of tract. But taking the sayan system is not a vedic suggestion, it is the Gregorian suggestion. The vedic suggestion would be to maintain the nirayan saytem and yet reform our calendar the vedic way.

>

> > > This can easily be done by shifting our time frame by one whole month, so that our present Chaitra becoems the new Vaisakh or the present Meen sankranti becomes the new epochal Mesh sankranti. By this way the calendar is both reformed and the current nirayan system remains as it is. This method is the coordination of the concepts of two stalwarts of the nieteeth century- Bala ganagdhar Tilak and Shakar BK Dikshit.

>

> > > This is the best way to reform our calendar.

>

> > > Thanks,

>

> > > Hari Malla

>

> > > , "Harry" <harishkumar09@ > wrote:

>

> > > >

>

> > > > Have the members of this group gone through the works of Patrizia Norelli Bachelet(PNB) and her views on astrology ? She advocates the Sayana Tropical Zodiac as the correct system. She traces the problems of India to a faulty calender and states rectification of it will make us perceive the Cosmic Harmonies which will bring forth the Satya Yuga the Age of Truth. What has been lost is the perfect measure of Time which needs to be retrieved. A resetting of the cosmic clock is necessary according to her for us to See the Truth.

>

> > > >

>

> > > > Clearly,its obvious to a child that Makara Sankranti should be celebrated on 21 December on Winter Solstice day,the shortest day of the year. But the current Nirayana system celebrates it 23 days later.

>

> > > >

>

> > > > I give below a few useful links :

>

> > > >

>

> > > > www.aeongroup. com

>

> > > >

>

> > > > www.patrizianorelli bachelet. com

>

> > > >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Dear friends,1)

Shri Harimalla himself admitted as follows:

Let me further clarify my own statement.My intention ws that Barahmihir

has mentioned in his Brihad Samhita, chapter Adityacharadhyaya that in

the olden days uttaryan occurred in dhanistha because it was true those

days, but by his time uttaryan had come to makar sankranti.

We are celebrating the Makar Sankranti when the Sun enters the Makar Rashi and that is unrelated to the Uttarayana. The Makar Sankranti now falls within the six-month period of Uttarayana starting from the Dhanu Rashi. But does he know that in the Mahabharata times the Sun entered the Makar Rashi in the Dakshinayana (ie. then the Makara Sankranti was in the Daksjinayana) and not in the Uttarayana? Any astronomer will tell him that. There is nothing like Nirayana uttarayana. In Vedanga Jyotisha it was not called Nirayana uttarayana. In the time of the composition of the the Vedanga jyotisha it occurred in the Nirayana Magha month and at that time it was the first seasonal month of the Sishir ritu, ie. the Tapas as Tapas always starts from the Uttarayana.

2)He also said

Now my intention is that Barahmihir did not only change the mind set of

the blind people, but he shifted the nirayan uttarayan from the 'sun in

dhaninstha'position to the 'sun in makar sankranti'position. Shri

Rajji, Please give your opinion if I am right or not.

I repeat that Varahamihira did not change anything. The start of Uttarayana shifted due to the Precession of the earth and not due to Varahamihira and Varahamihira accepted that phenomenon gracefully. He did not want any credit or discredit that he had changed it. When the Winter Solstice occurred in his time he observed the position of the nakshatras in the sky and he knew that the Sun was not in the Dhanistha nakshatra but in the early part of the Makar rashi. In the ancient times the Jyotishis observed the night sky with their naked eye. Why to speak of the ancient times, even in the nineteenth century there were Jyotishis who observed the night sky for the position of the Grahas and the Nakshatras. Varahamihira simply acknowledged the effects of the precession of the earth. I think it is beyond Shri Harimalla's comprehension so he should leave it at that. Why should he rake his grey matter if he is finding it difficult to

understand.Regards,Sunil K. Bhattacharjya--- On Fri, 11/27/09, hari <harimalla wrote:hari <harimalla Re: The Views of Patrizia Norelli-BacheletTo:

Date: Friday, November 27, 2009, 8:03 AM

Dear Bhattacharyaji and RAjji,

Let us please discuss this issue jointly.I find it difficult to explain what I mean to Bhattacharyaji. Thus I request shree RAjji also to join us here. I had said in my previous mail as follows:

<Can you please explain what is meant by 'utttayan occurs when sun is in dhanistha or sun is in makar sanrkanti' at different times of our history.If they could be separated what was the necessity to shift the nirayan utttaryan from sun in dhanistha to sun in makar sankranti. If acoording to you indepeendant existaence of the two was OK, we could have as well continued with sun in dhanistha position of uttrayan even today. Why do you think they shifted it to makar sankranti as mentioned by Barhamihir.>

Let me further clarify my own statement.My intention ws that Barahmihir has mentioned in his Brihad Samhita, chapter Adityacharadhyaya that in the olden days uttaryan occurred in dhanistha because it was true those days, but by his time uttaryan had come to makar sankranti. Sinc we are using makar sankranti even now as the 'nirayan' uttarayan,he did shift the nirayan uttarayan of vedanga jyotish,ie 'sun in dhannitatha' to the nirayan uttarayan as 'makar sankranti' which is continued even till this day.

But shri Bhattacharyaji has replied thus:

<We don't have to shift anything. We have only to recognise what is what. Now the Uttarayana starts when the Sun is in the Dhanu Rashi, ie. before the Makar Sankranti. In Varahamihira' s time the Uttarayana started in the beginning of the Makar Rashi. Ask any astronomer and he will confirm this. Varahamihira did not have to change anything except changing the mindset of the (intellectually) blind people.>

Now my intention is that Barahmihir did not only change the mind set of the blind people, but he shifted the nirayan uttarayan from the 'sun in dhaninstha'position to the 'sun in makar sankranti'position. Shri Rajji, Please give your opinion if I am right or not.

Regards,

Hari Malla

, Sunil Bhattacharjya <sunil_bhattacharjy a wrote:

>

> Shri Harimallaji,

>

> 1)

> Uttarayana means the period of six month of the northern course of the Sun. The Makar Sankranti is observed in Uttarayana even now though the start of the Uttarayana is before the Makar sankranti. During the period of Vedanga Jyotisha the Uttarayana started in the first haif of the Dhanistha Nakshatra ie. it occurred in the end of the Makar Rashi. Thus at that time the Makar Sankramana occurred before the start of the Uttarayana. Once explained a school boy will understand this and I hope this will not be difficult for you to understand.

> 2)

> We don't have to shift anything. We have only to recognise what is what. Now the Uttarayana starts when the Sun is in the Dhanu Rashi, ie. before the Makar Sankranti. In Varahamihira' s time the Uttarayana started in the beginning of the Makar Rashi. Ask any astronomer and he will confirm this. Varahamihira did not have to change anything except changing the mindset of the (intellectually) blind people.

> 3)

> In the Brahmana of the Veda we find that at one time the Mahashivaratri fell on the start of the Uttarayana, ie. on the first day of the seasonal month of Tapas (and the astronomers will tell you that this time period was in the third millennium BCE). These days it does not fall on the day of the start of Uttarayana. Ask the schoolboy (whom if you explain the above concept of Uttarayana) and he will tell you that in the Vedic reference the calendar followed for the Mahashivaratri was the Sidereal calendar and not the Seasonal calendar. Darshaneyji, in spite of his good intentions prposed that in 2010 it should be celebrated in 12 tapasya, which defies all logic. It is neither according the Seasonal calendar nor according to the Sidereal calendar. If he strictly follows the Seasonal calendar then he should ask people to celebrate the Mahashivaratri on the Winter solstice day by quoting the precedence in the Veda. Hope this will not be

difficult for

> you to undertand this.

>

> You profess to be so knowledgeable so are you pretending not to understand all these? If so please do not pretend and do not continue this unnnecessary mails so that the Jyotishis do not get disturbed in their main task of jyotish-discussions . I hope you do not like to make unsubstantiated statements like Shri Kaul, who short-sightaedy does all that just trying to win an argument.

>

> Sincerely,

>

> Sunil K. Bhattacharjya

>

>

>

>

>

> --- On Sat, 11/21/09, hari <harimalla@. ..> wrote:

>

> hari <harimalla@. ..>

> Re: The Views of Patrizia Norelli-Bachelet

>

> Saturday, November 21, 2009, 12:35 AM

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Â

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Dear Bhatachryaji,

>

> Can you please explain what is meant by 'utttayan occurs when sun is in dhanistha or sun is in makar sanrkanti' at different times of our history.If they could be separated what was the necessity to shift the nirayan utttaryan from sun in dhanistha to sun in makar sankranti. If acoording to you indepeendant existaence of the two was OK, we could have as well continued with sun in dhanistha position of uttrayan even today. Why do you think they shifted it to makar sankranti as mentioned by Barhamihir.What was the need if your independant theory of sayan and nirayan was acceptable.

>

> Please note that nowadays Shiva ratri is not linked with winter solstice at all.That may have been an old concept which has no bearing today. At present Shivaratri is at the mid point between winter solstice,which is Poush purnima(designated by start of maagha snana) and spring equinox which is Chaitra purnima (designated by Vaisakh snana).

>

> If you think coupling of the sayan and the nirayan concepts are not needed then please explain why Vedanga jyotish had to coordinate the sun in dhanistha position, uttarayan and also maagha sukla pratipada together into one by thesixth sloka.Thus to be Vedic we have to coordinate sayan sankranti, nirayan sankranti and the lunar tithi together.Thanks.

>

> Hari Malla

>

>

>

> , Sunil Bhattacharjya <sunil_bhattacharjy a wrote:

>

> >

>

> > Dear friends,

>

> >

>

> > Everybody connected with calendar seems to avoid the Mahashivaratri issue. This year in February 2009 we observed the Mahashivaratri two months after the Winter Solstice in December 2008, whereas in the Kaushitaki Brahman the Shivaratri coincided with the Winter solstice. This is a clear case of ignoring the Sayana calendar for observing one of the most important festival of the Hindus. If one respects the Vedas and the Vedic calendar then any proposedcalendar should be able to explain the growing distance between the date of the Winter Solstice and the date of the Mahashivararti. Friends, who are genuinely interested in Vidic Calendar please wake up and look at the case mentioned, which will tell you that the Sayana and the Nirayana Calendars can coexist side by side without interfering with each other. Approximately every 25,800 years the the angular difference between the Sayana and the Nirayana positions will be repeated. No

compromise of any

>

> > sort will be required in Vedic calendar. A time will come when the Mahashivaratri will again coincide with the Winter Solstice. Of course you and me may not be there to see that happen.

>

> >

>

> > Regards,

>

> >

>

> > Sunil K. Bhattacharjya

>

> >

>

> > --- On Fri, 11/20/09, hari <harimalla@ ..> wrote:

>

> >

>

> > hari <harimalla@ ..>

>

> > Re: The Views of Patrizia Norelli-Bachelet

>

> >

>

> > Friday, November 20, 2009, 7:36 PM

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > Â

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > Dear Harry,

>

> >

>

> > Kindly confirm if the vedic correlationship I have drawn is satisfactory to you or not. Step by step we should proceed to arrive at the correct way of reforming our vedic calendar. This correction is of dire necessity now, since our populace are celebrating the festivals on wrong days,say lagging one month behind the schedule.

>

> >

>

> > The lunar dates are controlled by the sidereal sankrantis as you must be well knowing. But for them to get the actual seasonal value these same tithis must also touch the sayan dates. For example, during the sidhanta jyotish period,poush purnima was the uttaryan tithi which is the celebrations dates even today, and during the vedanga jyotiish period maagha sukla pratipada was the uttaryan tithi. Although they were related to the makar sankanti and the sun in dhanistha positions respectively, both of which are nirayan dates, they also touched the sayan uttarayan dates and got the true tropical values as well in a coordinated manner during the repective epochs.

>

> >

>

> > But now since poush purnima does not touch the actual uttrayan date, this makes it necesssary to correct our vedic calendar again as was done before, as mentioned by Brahmihir in his Brihad samhita.He has said 'In the old scriptures it is mentioned that uttarayan occurs when the sun was in dhanistha nakshyatra, because it was true those days. But now uttrayan occurs when the sun is in makar sankranti, which can be verified practically. ' Thus by shifting the sidereal uttarayan to makar sankranti and the uttarayan tithi to poush purnima, which is evident by the shift of maagha snana,the coordination of the tropical uttaryan date and the sidereal utrarayan date by the respective tithi was maintained after reformation those days, say less than two thousand years ago.

>

> >

>

> > Should we also not do the reformation in the same way, to satisfy the vedic coordination clause specified by the sixth sloka of yajur vedang jyotish is my question.

>

> >

>

> > Please give your valuable suggestion. Thank you,

>

> >

>

> > Regards

>

> >

>

> > Hari Malla

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > , "Harry" <harishkumar09@ ...> wrote:

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > Dear Hari Malla,

>

> >

>

> > > It is the Sayana system that is truly Vedic and thats exactly what the Rishi's used. The Nirayana system is non-vedic. Its not based on proper understanding of the Vedic Sacrifice. Sri Aurobindo came to give the correct interpretation of the Veda. And in the Aurobindo Ashram and also in Auroville only Sayana system is used. Only the tropical zodiac is the correct system.

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > Regards,

>

> >

>

> > > Harish Kumar.

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > , "hari" <harimalla@> wrote:

>

> >

>

> > > >

>

> >

>

> > > >

>

> >

>

> > > > Dear Harishkumar ji,

>

> >

>

> > > > The intention of PNB may be correct as far as our calenar has gone out of tract. But taking the sayan system is not a vedic suggestion, it is the Gregorian suggestion. The vedic suggestion would be to maintain the nirayan saytem and yet reform our calendar the vedic way.

>

> >

>

> > > > This can easily be done by shifting our time frame by one whole month, so that our present Chaitra becoems the new Vaisakh or the present Meen sankranti becomes the new epochal Mesh sankranti. By this way the calendar is both reformed and the current nirayan system remains as it is. This method is the coordination of the concepts of two stalwarts of the nieteeth century- Bala ganagdhar Tilak and Shakar BK Dikshit.

>

> >

>

> > > > This is the best way to reform our calendar.

>

> >

>

> > > > Thanks,

>

> >

>

> > > > Hari Malla

>

> >

>

> > > > , "Harry" <harishkumar09@ > wrote:

>

> >

>

> > > > >

>

> >

>

> > > > > Have the members of this group gone through the works of Patrizia Norelli Bachelet(PNB) and her views on astrology ? She advocates the Sayana Tropical Zodiac as the correct system. She traces the problems of India to a faulty calender and states rectification of it will make us perceive the Cosmic Harmonies which will bring forth the Satya Yuga the Age of Truth. What has been lost is the perfect measure of Time which needs to be retrieved. A resetting of the cosmic clock is necessary according to her for us to See the Truth.

>

> >

>

> > > > >

>

> >

>

> > > > > Clearly,its obvious to a child that Makara Sankranti should be celebrated on 21 December on Winter Solstice day,the shortest day of the year. But the current Nirayana system celebrates it 23 days later.

>

> >

>

> > > > >

>

> >

>

> > > > > I give below a few useful links :

>

> >

>

> > > > >

>

> >

>

> > > > > www.aeongroup. com

>

> >

>

> > > > >

>

> >

>

> > > > > www.patrizianorelli bachelet. com

>

> >

>

> > > > >

>

> >

>

> > > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > , "Harry" <harishkumar09@ ...> wrote:

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > Dear Hari Malla,

>

> >

>

> > > It is the Sayana system that is truly Vedic and thats exactly what the Rishi's used. The Nirayana system is non-vedic. Its not based on proper understanding of the Vedic Sacrifice. Sri Aurobindo came to give the correct interpretation of the Veda. And in the Aurobindo Ashram and also in Auroville only Sayana system is used. Only the tropical zodiac is the correct system.

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > Regards,

>

> >

>

> > > Harish Kumar.

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > , "hari" <harimalla@> wrote:

>

> >

>

> > > >

>

> >

>

> > > >

>

> >

>

> > > > Dear Harishkumar ji,

>

> >

>

> > > > The intention of PNB may be correct as far as our calenar has gone out of tract. But taking the sayan system is not a vedic suggestion, it is the Gregorian suggestion. The vedic suggestion would be to maintain the nirayan saytem and yet reform our calendar the vedic way.

>

> >

>

> > > > This can easily be done by shifting our time frame by one whole month, so that our present Chaitra becoems the new Vaisakh or the present Meen sankranti becomes the new epochal Mesh sankranti. By this way the calendar is both reformed and the current nirayan system remains as it is. This method is the coordination of the concepts of two stalwarts of the nieteeth century- Bala ganagdhar Tilak and Shakar BK Dikshit.

>

> >

>

> > > > This is the best way to reform our calendar.

>

> >

>

> > > > Thanks,

>

> >

>

> > > > Hari Malla

>

> >

>

> > > > , "Harry" <harishkumar09@ > wrote:

>

> >

>

> > > > >

>

> >

>

> > > > > Have the members of this group gone through the works of Patrizia Norelli Bachelet(PNB) and her views on astrology ? She advocates the Sayana Tropical Zodiac as the correct system. She traces the problems of India to a faulty calender and states rectification of it will make us perceive the Cosmic Harmonies which will bring forth the Satya Yuga the Age of Truth. What has been lost is the perfect measure of Time which needs to be retrieved. A resetting of the cosmic clock is necessary according to her for us to See the Truth.

>

> >

>

> > > > >

>

> >

>

> > > > > Clearly,its obvious to a child that Makara Sankranti should be celebrated on 21 December on Winter Solstice day,the shortest day of the year. But the current Nirayana system celebrates it 23 days later.

>

> >

>

> > > > >

>

> >

>

> > > > > I give below a few useful links :

>

> >

>

> > > > >