IndiaDivine.org

Wroksheet to calculate Progressed Lagna position

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear All, Progressed Lagna: I have attached an excel sheet that automatically calculates the position of the progressed Lagna, if natal Lagna sputa and Age of the native is given as input. Age of the native can be a decimal value as well. Surya Siddhanta Ayanamsa: The excel worksheet attached also contains an extra sheet to calculate Surya Siddhanta Ayanamsa as proposed by Chandra Hari. In all the above sheets, when ever you edit, take care to edit the values present in Orange colored cells only.Love and regards,Sreenadh

1 of 1 File(s)

Longevity.xls

Dear Sreenadh-ji,

I have tried to use the excel sheet. I noticed that for Cancer lagna,

the calculation should have been Cn->Ta>Ar and so on. (That

is what I understood for Anti-clockwise movement for even sign).

However i found the result indicates the calculation is

Cn->Leo and so on. (On 15th year, the progressed lagna

appears on Virgo)

Otherwise, the calculation do matches and very convenient

It is doing things within 15 sec what I could do manually in

5 min.

I also wish that you add one column where navamshaka of

'Progressed lagna" would appear.

regards

Chakraborty

On Behalf Of sanjeev ranjanmishraFriday, November 20, 2009 2:23 PM Subject: Re: Re: Wroksheet to calculate Progressed Lagna position

sir,

your excel worksheet is not correct as it consider 1=12=24=36 and so on .where as it ought to be

1=13=25=37 and so on.just make simple adjustment.

the technique is not new as it is widely discussed in saptarishi astrology digital magzine as bhirgu chakra paddahti and this is the basis of sudarshan chakra dasa.Only difference is the forward and backward progression method this is new and likely to give more accurate result of course you have to consider other factors.You can find its basis in BPHS and in CHANDRA KALA NADI OR DEVKERALAM.Way back in early ninty"s an article was published titled know your future yourself in HINDI AJ DAILEY NEWS PAPER published FROM VARANASSI.But your approach of backward and forward progression is quite new.I salute your devotion and selfless service to astrology.I am quite new to your group but observing the activity very closely.

SANJEEV

"sreesog " <sreesog > Sent: Friday, November 20, 2009 12:59:07 Re: Wroksheet to calculate Progressed Lagna position [1 Attachment]

Dear All,

Progressed Lagna: I have attached an excel sheet that automatically calculates the position of the progressed Lagna, if natal Lagna sputa and Age of the native is given as input. Age of the native can be a decimal value as well.

Surya Siddhanta Ayanamsa: The excel worksheet attached also contains an extra sheet to calculate Surya Siddhanta Ayanamsa as proposed by Chandra Hari.

In all the above sheets, when ever you edit, take care to edit the values present in Orange colored cells only.

Love and regards,Sreenadh

Get your new Email address! Grab the Email name you've always wanted before someone else does!

This Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway, New Delhi, India. The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.

Dear Sanjeev ji, First of all, thanks for the informative mail. :) Now let us address the issue you are pointing to.//> your excel worksheet is not correct as it consider 1=12=24=36 and so on .where as it ought to be 1=13=25=37 and so on.just make simple adjustment.// This is simply misunderstanding. The worksheet is NOT based on simply sign count etc. It is based on complete lagna longitude (i.e. considering Sign, Degree and Min), and follows a straight forward multiplication. Possibly similar to that happened with Chakravorty ji, this too is a mistake happening at your end due to not using elapsed lagna count while writing lagna sputa. Please cross check it. Let me assure you that the calculations given in that worksheet are correct (as per my current understanding). //> the technique is not new as it is widely discussed in saptarishi

astrology digital magzine as bhirgu chakra paddahti and this is the

basis of sudarshan chakra dasa.// The information that, it is the base of Sudarsana chakra dasa is new to me. The fact that with the name BCP it is discussed in Saptarshi astrology mag is revealed in this group by Sheevani ji during this discussion. //Only difference is the forward and backward progression method this is

new and likely to give more accurate result of course you have to

consider other factors.// Let us hope so and hope that the ancient scholar Sasanka Sarada is write on this regard. (I think the Prashna Chandeswara acharya also remembers this ancient scholar in one quote - I need to recheck this)//You can find its basis in BPHS and in CHANDRA KALA NADI OR

DEVKERALAM.Way back in early ninty"s an article was published titled

know your future yourself in HINDI AJ DAILEY NEWS PAPER published FROM

VARANASSI.// Thanks for the new information. //But your approach of backward and forward progression is quite new.// It is NOT new but quite ancient as I mentioned earlier. I will quote the relevant Sasanka Saradeeya quote in another mail. Love and regards,Sreenadh , sanjeev ranjanmishra <sranjanmishra wrote:>> sir,> your excel worksheet is not correct as it consider 1=12=24=36 and so on .where as it ought to be> 1=13=25=37 and so on.just make simple adjustment.> the technique is not new as it is widely discussed in saptarishi astrology digital magzine as bhirgu chakra paddahti and this is the basis of sudarshan chakra dasa. Only difference is the forward and backward progression method this is new and likely to give more accurate result of course you have to consider other factors.You can find its basis in BPHS and in CHANDRA KALA NADI OR DEVKERALAM.Way back in early ninty"s an article was published titled know your future yourself in HINDI AJ DAILEY NEWS PAPER published FROM VARANASSI.But your approach of backward and forward progression is quite new.I salute your devotion and selfless service to astrology.I am quite new to your group but observing the activity very closely.> SANJEEV

Dear Sanjeev ji, //> now it is correct.// Actually no correction done on that - it shows the earlier values itself - ditto the same. :)//but it seems that you do not entertain new comers.// What came upon you?! Why you felt like that? Didn't you read the message - /message/28195 - that was specifically addressing your mail only?!Love and regards,Sreenadh , sanjeev ranjanmishra <sranjanmishra wrote:>> sirmishra> now it is correct.but it seems that you do not entertain new comers.> sanjeev

Respected sreesog ji Very sorry, I have

not seen your mail.

I think that in your worksheet you consider 0 to 9.99 as 1

and 1 onwards to 1.99 it is 2 and so one. If this is that way than it is

0k.when I first saw your excel sheet I

put lagan degree and one for age I got previous sign for cancer lagana.But in

your second excel sheet age is mentioned in year and month i.e. in fraction it

works correctly. It is for the whole number a confusion arises because you are

used to think first year for lagana and again 13th 25th 37th...

year for lagana .yes your worksheet

calculation is same in your last post.

In sudarshan chakra dasa

maha dasa starts from progressed lagan sign and it is for one year. In

this maha dasa first antar dasa starts from mahadasa sign and it is for

one month i.e. each house gets one month antar dasa similarly first pratyanter

dasa is from antar dasa sign and it is for 2.5 days.IN similar way you can

calculate sukshma and pran dasa also.IN

short

MAHA DASA =ONE YEAR

IT STARTS FROM PROGRESSED LAGANA

ANTER DASA =ONEYEAR/12 =30 DAYS AND IT STARTS FROM MAHA DASA SIGN

PRATYANTER DASA = 30 DAYS/12 =60 HOURS IT STARTS FROM ANTER

DASA SIGN

SUKSHMA DASA =60HOURS /12 = 5 HOURS IT

STARTS FROM PRATYANTER DASA SIGN .

SOME PEOPLE TAKE YEAR = 360 DAYS AND HENCE NEXT YEAR DO NOT

COMENCES ON BIRTH DATE.

IN ANIL KEDIA EVENT DASA TRANSIT EXCEL WORK SHEET YOU CAN FIND

THIS DASA IN PROGRESSED MODE.

In my next mail I will quote relevant sloke from Devkeralam

and BPHS.

In my opinion if you use Jupiter progression one year one

sign as in Bhirgu nandi nadi along with lagana progression one can get good

result instantly. I am using this for quite some time. Now I will use backward progression

also in my analysis. I hope this will fill the missing link.

sreesog <sreesog

Dear Sanjeev ji, Did you post the worksheet containing Sudarsana dasa calculations as provided by Anil Kedia ji? I am yet to get it, and is unable to find it in the group. I remember seeing one of your mails on the same - but I wonder why I am not able to find it in the group.Love and regards,Sreenadh , "sreesog" <sreesog wrote:>> Dear Sanjeev ji, > Thanks for the informative mail. > //> I think that in your worksheet you consider 0 to 9.99 as 1> > and 1 onwards to 1.99 it is 2 and so one. If this is that way than it is 0k.//> Yes it is almost like that. You can better say that 0.9999999999............. etc is treated as 1 and 1.99999999999999.... is treated as 2 etc. Since the sheet expects ELAPSED sputa and age, when you say 2, what you mean is that 2 years ELAPSED, i.e. 2 years are over and now the 3rd year running. :) Hope this clarifies. > Thanks for all that excellent information on Sudarshana Chakra Dasa. > //> IN ANIL KEDIA EVENT DASA TRANSIT EXCEL WORK SHEET YOU CAN FIND> > THIS DASA IN PROGRESSED MODE.// > Can you provide us with this sheet? That would be much helpful. > //> In my next mail I will quote relevant sloke from Devkeralam> > and BPHS.//> Thanks - I am awaiting the same. > //> In my opinion if you use Jupiter progression one year one> > sign as in Bhirgu nandi nadi along with lagana progression one can get good result instantly. I am using this for quite some time. Now I will use backward progression also in my analysis. I hope this will fill the missing link.//> That is interesting and informative - Thanks.> Love and regards,> Sreenadh

Dear Sanjeev Ji, Sreenadh Ji,

We are having some problems I think. I approved this message of Sanjeev Ji

and other messages and they still have not appeared, BUT later messages have

appeared. I don't know what is going on.

Regards,

-Manoj

, sanjeev ranjanmishra

<sranjanmishra wrote:

>

> sir

> again i have posted in the mail at 8.30 pm .but it is not showing why it is

happening?

> sanjeev mishra

>

>

> ________________________________

> sreesog <sreesog

>

> Saturday, November 21, 2009 22:15:46

> Re: Wroksheet to calculate Progressed

Lagna position

>

>

> Dear Sanjeev ji,

> Did you post the worksheet containing Sudarsana dasa calculations as

provided by Anil Kedia ji? I am yet to get it, and is unable to find it in the

group. I remember seeing one of your mails on the same - but I wonder why I am

not able to find it in the group.

> Love and regards,

> Sreenadh

>

> ancient_indian_ astrology, " sreesog " <sreesog@>

wrote:

> >

> > Dear Sanjeev ji,

> > Thanks for the informative mail.

> > //> I think that in your worksheet you consider 0 to 9.99 as 1

> > > and 1 onwards to 1.99 it is 2 and so one. If this is that way than it is

0k.//

> > Yes it is almost like that. You can better say that 0.9999999999.

.......... ... etc is treated as 1 and 1.99999999999999. ... is treated as 2 etc.

Since the sheet expects ELAPSED sputa and age, when you say 2, what you mean is

that 2 years ELAPSED, i.e. 2 years are over and now the 3rd year running. :)

Hope this clarifies.

> > Thanks for all that excellent information on Sudarshana Chakra Dasa.

> > //> IN ANIL KEDIA EVENT DASA TRANSIT EXCEL WORK SHEET YOU CAN FIND

> > > THIS DASA IN PROGRESSED MODE.//

> > Can you provide us with this sheet? That would be much helpful.

> > //> In my next mail I will quote relevant sloke from Devkeralam

> > > and BPHS.//

> > Thanks - I am awaiting the same.

> > //> In my opinion if you use Jupiter progression one year one

> > > sign as in Bhirgu nandi nadi along with lagana progression one can get

good result instantly. I am using this for quite some time. Now I will use

backward progression also in my analysis. I hope this will fill the missing

link.//

> > That is interesting and informative - Thanks.

> > Love and regards,

> > Sreenadh

>

>

>

>

>

> New Email names for you!

> Get the Email name you & #39;ve always wanted on the new @ymail and @rocketmail.

> Hurry before someone else does!

> http://mail.promotions./newdomains/aa/

>