IndiaDivine.org

Tajik or Solar return charts.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Vijay Goel ji, Taking an example is always good. //> Ok Lets take Sreenadhji chart.> > Lagna is Kanya 10 deg 49 min 53 sec.> Sun is in Vrischika 1 deg 24 mins 42 sec.> > He is running 39th year at present.> > I)Muntha spusta at birth will be same as lagna spusta.>

Now muthna move one bhava per year ie 30 degree per year, so at 39th

year muntha is in third house and its spusta is Vrishika 10 deg 49 min

53 sec.// This is exactly the same as using the Clockwise only lagna progression given in the Easy Calc excel sheet provided by me. For example, in the clockwise only lagna progression table, enter 5-10-49 (lagna sputa for my chart) and for age enter 38-0-1 (i.e 39 years), the Progressed lagna would be at 7-10-49 (i.e. 10 deg 49 min in Vrischika) in Vrischika Lagna, exactly as Vijay ji proposes. Thus here the Muntha Lagna method given by Tajik Neelakandhi and the Clockwise only Lagna progression method provided by Chandra kala nadi are one and the same! Thus it is clear that the Clockwise only method proposed by Vijay ji and Me and the same and that the same is well supported by 2 classics - Chandrakala Nadi and Tajik Neelakandhi. But the Clockwise for Odd signs and Anticlockwise for Even signs method proposed by Sasanka Saradeeya does not give this result and gives the progressed lagna as 3-10-49 - i.e. Cancer Lagna. The name Mudha Lagna may not suit this, even though it can be considered as a Mutha variant. Anyway, Muntha is a word proposed by Tajik system and Chandra kala nadi and Sasanka Saradeeya do not give/assign any special name for this progressed lagna. I liked the following results proposed by Vijay ji for the 3/11 position of Natal lagna and Muntha lagna.//> So in natal chart muntha has 3\11 relation with lagna. 3rd house

is getting activated this year which has so many planets, therefore we

can say that Prakama and writing skill will bring fame this year. [

fame because lagna lord is in 3rd house], Siblings related matters, etc.> In this way we can observe more results. We can rotate 3rd house as lagna and can also derived results.// All well possible and the method well supported by the classics Tajik Neelakandhi and Chandra kala nadi. Now let us look at the second way as proposed by Vijay ji - i.e. based on solar return chart.//> II way) The moment the lagna rises when sun is at Vrischika 1 deg

24 mins 42 in year 2009, is called as solar return chart or Tajik chart.> In this case, 10 deg 9 mins Mithun lagna is rising.> Here we can apply all tajik dristies, yogas ( like itsaal, israaf, etc) sahams etc.> Here muntha is in 6th house. [ as per above calculation, no new calculation is needed].// The solar return chart means, Sun should return to the same point in the natal chart, and also that the Lagna rising at that exact time should be considered. In my chart (as per Chitra paksha ayanamsa that Vijay ji considers) Sun is at 7-1-24 (in Vrischika) and when sun reaches the same point in 2009 the Lagna rising would be Mithuna. Thus Muntha Lagna as per this method is Mithuna. (I doubt - should we call these 2 entirely different points - first type of Muntha langa in Vrishika and now this second type of Muntha lagna in Mithuna - as Muntha Lagna itself? Won't that cause confusion?) //> We can say 3rd and 6th house is highly activated, in both methods lagna lord is with muntha.> "Change of job, change of residence, popularity & rise in

reputation due to writing skill at job and in your circle, doing some

efforts for sibling (may be help needed to elder sister), exertion,

Body put on fatigue due to long working hours, ETC. could be the

results of this new year."// There seems to be some typo and error in the statements of Vijay ji here. If solar returned Sun is in Vrischika and if Muntha Lagna is in Mithuna then (starting from Sun) it is 8/6 axis and not 6/8 axis. Otherwise if Vijay ji wants to call it 6th house itself - starting from Muntha Lagna instead of Sun, then it is ok; but if so he should have called the earlier case as 11/3 - i.e. 11th house instead of 3rd house in the first case. Because in the First case Muntha Lagna was Vrischika and natal Lagna was Kanya and starting from Muntha Lagna, it is 11th house that is important and not 3rd - and the whole prediction given by Vijay ji has to be modified. It it is not so and if the position of Muntha Lagna from natal Lagna is important then in the first case 3rd house getting activated is ok; but then in the second case similarly starting from solar rerun position of Sun then it is 8th house that is getting activated and NOT 6th house. Definitely there is a "inconsistency of approach" inherent in the application suggested by Vijay ji. I hope he will correct it and put it in the right perspective - what ever that be. Love and regards,Sreenadh , "vijay.goel" <goyalvj wrote:>> > > Dear Manojji,> > Ok Lets take Sreenadhji chart.> > Lagna is Kanya 10 deg 49 min 53 sec.> Sun is in Vrischika 1 deg 24 mins 42 sec.> > He is running 39th year at present.> > I)Muntha spusta at birth will be same as lagna spusta.> Now muthna move one bhava per year ie 30 degree per year, so at 39th year muntha is in third house and its spusta is Vrishika 10 deg 49 min 53 sec.> > So in natal chart muntha has 3\11 relation with lagna. 3rd house is getting activated this year which has so many planets, therefore we can say that Prakama and writing skill will bring fame this year. [ fame because lagna lord is in 3rd house], Siblings related matters, etc.> In this way we can observe more results. We can rotate 3rd house as lagna and can also derived results.> > II way) The moment the lagna rises when sun is at Vrischika 1 deg 24 mins 42 in year 2009, is called as solar return chart or Tajik chart.> In this case, 10 deg 9 mins Mithun lagna is rising.> Here we can apply all tajik dristies, yogas ( like itsaal, israaf, etc) sahams etc.> Here muntha is in 6th house. [ as per above calculation, no new calculation is needed].> > We can say 3rd and 6th house is highly activated, in both methods lagna lord is with muntha.> > "Change of job, change of residence, popularity & rise in reputation due to writing skill at job and in your circle, doing some efforts for sibling (may be help needed to elder sister), exertion, Body put on fatigue due to long working hours, ETC. could be the results of this new year."> > Thankyou,> Regards,> Vijay Goel> Jaipur.

Dear Goelji and Sreenadh ji,

Confusions begin coming in when we start tampeing with the commonly known terms and replace them with what we consider as correct. This is the base of confusion.

See the following mail I posted two days ago -

Dear Sreenadh ji,this is an area where I do not have much knowledge as was never much convincednor had so much time to try out the various combinations (sahams) and seewhether they work in real Life (the masters say that they work very well). Butthis much I know that this Chart cannot be called as "Muntha Lagna" for Munthacan appear in any house of the "varshaphala Chart" . It can also not be calledthe "progressed Lagna" because Progressed Chart as per Western system takes the Natal Degrees in consideration vis a vis the orbs of the aspecting degrees inthe Progressed Chart and the Ascendant degrees. In tajak there is also the issueof aspects which is diofferent then what we commonly use. Another importantmatter is that the progressed chart must always be made with the new location ofresidence. For exampel if native born in chandigarh but now settled in losAngeles, then chart must be made for Co-ordeinates of Los Angeles for effectivepredictions. It would be better for on entering the study of Progressed Charts,to study both Indian and western systems independently and then try toco-relate.regards/Bhaskar.

, "vijay.goel" <goyalvj wrote:>> Dear Sreenadhji,> > In second method you are little bit confused :> > //The solar return chart means, Sun should return to the same point in> the natal chart, and also that the Lagna rising at that exact time> should be considered. In my chart (as per Chitra paksha ayanamsa that> Vijay ji considers) Sun is at 7-1-24 (in Vrischika) and when sun reaches> the same point in 2009 the Lagna rising would be Mithuna. Thus Muntha> Lagna as per this method is Mithuna.//> > Till arrival of Mithun Lagna you didnot have any confusion.> > But this lagna is not called as Muntha Lagna, it is called as Varsh> Lagna,> Muntha remains in Vrischika , the same value as previously calculated by> first method.> In this new varsh lagna chart for year 2009, Muntha is in 6th house with> mercury the lagnesh of varsha lagna mithun.> > Tajaka annual> > November 17, 2009> Time: 20:38:26> Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)> Place: 76 E 55' 00", 8 N 29' 00"> Trivandrum, India> > In this way we observe the muntha in both natal chart and Varsha lagna.> > I hope i am clear now.> > Thankyou,> Regards,> Vijay Goel> Jaipur.> > > > > > , "sreesog" sreesog@> wrote:> >> > Dear Vijay Goel ji,> > Taking an example is always good.> > //> Ok Lets take Sreenadhji chart.> > >> > > Lagna is Kanya 10 deg 49 min 53 sec.> > > Sun is in Vrischika 1 deg 24 mins 42 sec.> > >> > > He is running 39th year at present.> > >> > > I)Muntha spusta at birth will be same as lagna spusta.> > > Now muthna move one bhava per year ie 30 degree per year, so at 39th> > year muntha is in third house and its spusta is Vrishika 10 deg 49 min> > 53 sec.//> > This is exactly the same as using the Clockwise only lagna> progression> > given in the Easy Calc excel sheet provided by me. For example, in> the> > clockwise only lagna progression table, enter 5-10-49 (lagna sputa for> > my chart) and for age enter 38-0-1 (i.e 39 years), the Progressed> lagna> > would be at 7-10-49 (i.e. 10 deg 49 min in Vrischika) in Vrischika> > Lagna, exactly as Vijay ji proposes. Thus here the Muntha Lagna method> > given by Tajik Neelakandhi and the Clockwise only Lagna progression> > method provided by Chandra kala nadi are one and the same! Thus it is> > clear that the Clockwise only method proposed by Vijay ji and Me and> the> > same and that the same is well supported by 2 classics - Chandrakala> > Nadi and Tajik Neelakandhi.> > But the Clockwise for Odd signs and Anticlockwise for Even signs> > method proposed by Sasanka Saradeeya does not give this result and> gives> > the progressed lagna as 3-10-49 - i.e. Cancer Lagna. The name Mudha> > Lagna may not suit this, even though it can be considered as a Mutha> > variant. Anyway, Muntha is a word proposed by Tajik system and> Chandra> > kala nadi and Sasanka Saradeeya do not give/assign any special name> for> > this progressed lagna.> > I liked the following results proposed by Vijay ji for the 3/11> > position of Natal lagna and Muntha lagna.> > //> So in natal chart muntha has 3\11 relation with lagna. 3rd house> is> > getting activated this year which has so many planets, therefore we> can> > say that Prakama and writing skill will bring fame this year. [ fame> > because lagna lord is in 3rd house], Siblings related matters, etc.> > > In this way we can observe more results. We can rotate 3rd house as> > lagna and can also derived results.//> > All well possible and the method well supported by the classics> Tajik> > Neelakandhi and Chandra kala nadi.> > Now let us look at the second way as proposed by Vijay ji - i.e.> based> > on solar return chart.> >> > //> II way) The moment the lagna rises when sun is at Vrischika 1 deg> 24> > mins 42 in year 2009, is called as solar return chart or Tajik chart.> > > In this case, 10 deg 9 mins Mithun lagna is rising.> > > Here we can apply all tajik dristies, yogas ( like itsaal, israaf,> > etc) sahams etc.> > > Here muntha is in 6th house. [ as per above calculation, no new> > calculation is needed].//> >> > The solar return chart means, Sun should return to the same point> in> > the natal chart, and also that the Lagna rising at that exact time> > should be considered. In my chart (as per Chitra paksha ayanamsa that> > Vijay ji considers) Sun is at 7-1-24 (in Vrischika) and when sun> reaches> > the same point in 2009 the Lagna rising would be Mithuna. Thus Muntha> > Lagna as per this method is Mithuna. (I doubt - should we call these 2> > entirely different points - first type of Muntha langa in Vrishika and> > now this second type of Muntha lagna in Mithuna - as Muntha Lagna> > itself? Won't that cause confusion?)> > //> We can say 3rd and 6th house is highly activated, in both methods> > lagna lord is with muntha.> > > "Change of job, change of residence, popularity & rise in reputation> > due to writing skill at job and in your circle, doing some efforts for> > sibling (may be help needed to elder sister), exertion, Body put on> > fatigue due to long working hours, ETC. could be the results of this> new> > year."//> > There seems to be some typo and error in the statements of Vijay ji> > here. If solar returned Sun is in Vrischika and if Muntha Lagna is in> > Mithuna then (starting from Sun) it is 8/6 axis and not 6/8 axis.> > Otherwise if Vijay ji wants to call it 6th house itself - starting> from> > Muntha Lagna instead of Sun, then it is ok; but if so he should have> > called the earlier case as 11/3 - i.e. 11th house instead of 3rd house> > in the first case. Because in the First case Muntha Lagna was> Vrischika> > and natal Lagna was Kanya and starting from Muntha Lagna, it is 11th> > house that is important and not 3rd - and the whole prediction given> by> > Vijay ji has to be modified. It it is not so and if the position of> > Muntha Lagna from natal Lagna is important then in the first case 3rd> > house getting activated is ok; but then in the second case similarly> > starting from solar rerun position of Sun then it is 8th house that is> > getting activated and NOT 6th house. Definitely there is a> > "inconsistency of approach" inherent in the application suggested by> > Vijay ji. I hope he will correct it and put it in the right> perspective> > - what ever that be.> > Love and regards,> > Sreenadh> >> > , "vijay.goel"> > goyalvj@ wrote:> > >> > >> > >> > > Dear Manojji,> > >> > > Ok Lets take Sreenadhji chart.> > >> > > Lagna is Kanya 10 deg 49 min 53 sec.> > > Sun is in Vrischika 1 deg 24 mins 42 sec.> > >> > > He is running 39th year at present.> > >> > > I)Muntha spusta at birth will be same as lagna spusta.> > > Now muthna move one bhava per year ie 30 degree per year, so at 39th> > year muntha is in third house and its spusta is Vrishika 10 deg 49 min> > 53 sec.> > >> > > So in natal chart muntha has 3\11 relation with lagna. 3rd house is> > getting activated this year which has so many planets, therefore we> can> > say that Prakama and writing skill will bring fame this year. [ fame> > because lagna lord is in 3rd house], Siblings related matters, etc.> > > In this way we can observe more results. We can rotate 3rd house as> > lagna and can also derived results.> > >> > > II way) The moment the lagna rises when sun is at Vrischika 1 deg 24> > mins 42 in year 2009, is called as solar return chart or Tajik chart.> > > In this case, 10 deg 9 mins Mithun lagna is rising.> > > Here we can apply all tajik dristies, yogas ( like itsaal, israaf,> > etc) sahams etc.> > > Here muntha is in 6th house. [ as per above calculation, no new> > calculation is needed].> > >> > > We can say 3rd and 6th house is highly activated, in both methods> > lagna lord is with muntha.> > >> > > "Change of job, change of residence, popularity & rise in reputation> > due to writing skill at job and in your circle, doing some efforts for> > sibling (may be help needed to elder sister), exertion, Body put on> > fatigue due to long working hours, ETC. could be the results of this> new> > year."> > >> > > Thankyou,> > > Regards,> > > Vijay Goel> > > Jaipur.> >>

Dear Bhaksr ji, I agree with you. If it cannot be called Muntha lagna, BCP, Progressed lagna, Sudarsana chakra lagna etc (due to the clear reasons you specified) won't it be apt if we assign it a new name - different but similar for both the variants? But if we do so, are we not increasing the confusion with these many similar but different variants? Love and regards,Sreenadh , "Bhaskar" <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:>> > Dear Goelji and Sreenadh ji,> > Confusions begin coming in when we start tampeing with the commonly> known terms and replace them with what we consider as correct. This is> the base of confusion.> > See the following mail I posted two days ago -> > Dear Sreenadh ji,> > this is an area where I do not have much knowledge as was never much> convinced> nor had so much time to try out the various combinations (sahams) and> see> whether they work in real Life (the masters say that they work very> well). But> this much I know that this Chart cannot be called as "Muntha Lagna" for> Muntha> can appear in any house of the "varshaphala Chart" . It can also not be> called> the "progressed Lagna" because Progressed Chart as per Western system> takes the Natal Degrees in consideration vis a vis the orbs of the> aspecting degrees in> the Progressed Chart and the Ascendant degrees. In tajak there is also> the issue> of aspects which is diofferent then what we commonly use. Another> important> matter is that the progressed chart must always be made with the new> location of> residence. For exampel if native born in chandigarh but now settled in> los> Angeles, then chart must be made for Co-ordeinates of Los Angeles for> effective> predictions. It would be better for on entering the study of Progressed> Charts,> to study both Indian and western systems independently and then try to> co-relate.> > regards/Bhaskar.

Dear Sreenadh ji,

Varshaphala, Progressed Chart, Sudarshan lagna, Surya Lagna, chandra

Lagna , uptil this its okay, but I am not sure about assigning new names

to the variants. I am not equipped or qualified to comment on this.

Unless the technique is new or crafted/created/discovered all other

new/variant techniques must be already having some base or originator ,

so I dont know actually what is right or wrong, but personally would not

do this job of assigning names to any techniques.

Love n regards.,

Bhaskar.

, " sreesog " <sreesog

wrote:

>

> Dear Bhaksr ji,

> I agree with you. If it cannot be called Muntha lagna, BCP, Progressed

> lagna, Sudarsana chakra lagna etc (due to the clear reasons you

> specified) won't it be apt if we assign it a new name - different but

> similar for both the variants? But if we do so, are we not increasing

> the confusion with these many similar but different variants?

> Love and regards,

> Sreenadh

>

> , " Bhaskar "

> bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:

> >

> >

> > Dear Goelji and Sreenadh ji,

> >

> > Confusions begin coming in when we start tampeing with the commonly

> > known terms and replace them with what we consider as correct. This

is

> > the base of confusion.

> >

> > See the following mail I posted two days ago -

> >

> > Dear Sreenadh ji,

> >

> > this is an area where I do not have much knowledge as was never much

> > convinced

> > nor had so much time to try out the various combinations (sahams)

and

> > see

> > whether they work in real Life (the masters say that they work very

> > well). But

> > this much I know that this Chart cannot be called as " Muntha Lagna "

> for

> > Muntha

> > can appear in any house of the " varshaphala Chart " . It can also not

> be

> > called

> > the " progressed Lagna " because Progressed Chart as per Western

system

> > takes the Natal Degrees in consideration vis a vis the orbs of the

> > aspecting degrees in

> > the Progressed Chart and the Ascendant degrees. In tajak there is

also

> > the issue

> > of aspects which is diofferent then what we commonly use. Another

> > important

> > matter is that the progressed chart must always be made with the new

> > location of

> > residence. For exampel if native born in chandigarh but now settled

in

> > los

> > Angeles, then chart must be made for Co-ordeinates of Los Angeles

for

> > effective

> > predictions. It would be better for on entering the study of

> Progressed

> > Charts,

> > to study both Indian and western systems independently and then try

to

> > co-relate.

> >

> > regards/Bhaskar.

>

Dear Bhaskar ji, Can you tell me something about Sudarshan lagna, and Sudarshan Chakra? From which classic this concept is coming from? What is the rate of progression assigned to the other planets?Love and regards,Sreenadh , "Bhaskar" <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:>> > Dear Sreenadh ji,> > Varshaphala, Progressed Chart, Sudarshan lagna, Surya Lagna, chandra> Lagna , uptil this its okay, but I am not sure about assigning new names> to the variants. I am not equipped or qualified to comment on this.> Unless the technique is new or crafted/created/discovered all other> new/variant techniques must be already having some base or originator ,> so I dont know actually what is right or wrong, but personally would not> do this job of assigning names to any techniques.> > Love n regards.,> > Bhaskar.

Dear Sreenadh ji.

You caught me here. You first set the bait and I fall for it

unknowingly.

God knows that I know nothing about " Sudarshan Lagna " . Heard the term

for the first time. I should have written " Sudarshan Chakra " in my last

mail.

regards/Bhaskar.

, " sreesog " <sreesog

wrote:

>

> Dear Bhaskar ji,

> Can you tell me something about Sudarshan lagna, and Sudarshan

> Chakra? From which classic this concept is coming from? What is the

> rate of progression assigned to the other planets?

> Love and regards,

> Sreenadh

>

> , " Bhaskar "

> bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:

> >

> >

> > Dear Sreenadh ji,

> >

> > Varshaphala, Progressed Chart, Sudarshan lagna, Surya Lagna, chandra

> > Lagna , uptil this its okay, but I am not sure about assigning new

> names

> > to the variants. I am not equipped or qualified to comment on this.

> > Unless the technique is new or crafted/created/discovered all other

> > new/variant techniques must be already having some base or

originator

> ,

> > so I dont know actually what is right or wrong, but personally would

> not

> > do this job of assigning names to any techniques.

> >

> > Love n regards.,

> >

> > Bhaskar.

>

Dear Gopi ji,

Namaste,

Kindly expand on this...

If my lagna is dhanus, moon lagna is aries, sun lagna is gemini, what would you

consider as the " sudarshan lagna " ? All are " odd or male " rashis

warmest regards

Sheevani

, " gopalakrishna " <gopi_b927

wrote:

>

> Dear sreenadh ji,

> my humble knowledge about sudarsan lagna is that among three lagnas of

> moon, sun and lagna which ever 2 lagnas fall in either male/female signs

> is called sudarsan lagna.

> Love and regards,

> gopi.

> , " Bhaskar "

> <bhaskar_jyotish@> wrote:

> >

> >

> > Dear Sreenadh ji.

> >

> > You caught me here. You first set the bait and I fall for it

> > unknowingly.

> >

> > God knows that I know nothing about " Sudarshan Lagna " . Heard the term

> > for the first time. I should have written " Sudarshan Chakra " in my

> last

> > mail.

> >

> > regards/Bhaskar.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > , " sreesog " sreesog@

> > wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Bhaskar ji,

> > > Can you tell me something about Sudarshan lagna, and Sudarshan

> > > Chakra? From which classic this concept is coming from? What is the

> > > rate of progression assigned to the other planets?

> > > Love and regards,

> > > Sreenadh

> > >

> > > , " Bhaskar "

> > > bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Dear Sreenadh ji,

> > > >

> > > > Varshaphala, Progressed Chart, Sudarshan lagna, Surya Lagna,

> chandra

> > > > Lagna , uptil this its okay, but I am not sure about assigning new

> > > names

> > > > to the variants. I am not equipped or qualified to comment on

> this.

> > > > Unless the technique is new or crafted/created/discovered all

> other

> > > > new/variant techniques must be already having some base or

> > originator

> > > ,

> > > > so I dont know actually what is right or wrong, but personally

> would

> > > not

> > > > do this job of assigning names to any techniques.

> > > >

> > > > Love n regards.,

> > > >

> > > > Bhaskar.

> > >

> >

>

Dear Manojji and all,My replies as follows :// Please correct me if the following understanding is flawed, since I am very new to this: If we erect the Tajika Solar Return chart (as per mothod 2) then we can analyze following ways:// a) Analyze chart from Lagna of Tajik chart using Tajikyogas (applying, separating etc). (Some authors also advocate usingParashari analysis on the above, I don't know how much of a stretchthat is). [vijay] best is to follow tajik rules, For special yoga of tajik (like itshaal, israf, etc) than please follow Tajik dristies only, if you want to follow Parashara yogas than follow Parashar dristies.b) Analyze the position of Muntha and Muntha Lord in the Tajik Chart. [vijay] Right , Muthna is basically the AGENDA of the year. [sreenadhji, one more new name for this entity, Agendesh ! ha ha:)]c) Determine and analyze position of Year Lord (Varshesha) in thechart. Some even suggest making Varshesha as a Lagna and analyzing.[vijay] Varsha lagna and Varshesha indicate the strength and focus of the native itself that do one is capable to take the agenda of Muntha and to what extent ?. d) Analyze relative position of Varshaphal Lagna and Natal Lagna.[vijay] This indicate the relative fortune you have this varsha lagna with the natal chart strength. How much past experience\ learning, social status is going to help this year. e) Analyze relative position of Muntha and Natal Lagna.[vijay] Agenda and inherent one's inclination over the agenda. f) Some suggest making Muntha as Lagna and analyzing the chart.[vijay] It can show better results in first method. Now in addittion to a) through f) you are suggestingto superimpose Muntha on to NATAL CHART and analyzing it as per method1) in your email.[vijay] not required as it will lead more confusion. Regards, -ManojI am just saying my thoughts which should be tested on your practical observation and learning. These views keeps on upgrading with more information.Thankyou,REGARDS,Vijay GoelJaipur. , Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj wrote:>> Dear Vijay Ji,> > Thanks for the details. > > Please correct me if the following understanding is flawed, since I am very new to this:> > If we erect the Tajika Solar Return chart (as per mothod 2) then we can analyze following ways:> > a) Analyze chart from Lagna of Tajik chart using Tajik yogas (applying, separating etc). (Some authors also advocate using Parashari analysis on the above, I don't know how much of a stretch that is).> > b) Analyze the position of Muntha and Muntha Lord in the Tajik Chart.> > c) Determine and analyze position of Year Lord (Varshesha) in the chart. Some even suggest making Varshesha as a Lagna and analyzing.> > d) Analyze relative position of Varshaphal Lagna and Natal Lagna.> > e) Analyze relative position of Muntha and Natal Lagna.> > f) Some suggest making Muntha as Lagna and analyzing the chart.> > Now in addittion to a) through f) you are suggesting to superimpose Muntha on to NATAL CHART and analyzing it as per method 1) in your email.>  > Regards,>  -Manoj>  > > > > > ________________________________> vijay.goel goyalvj > Sat, November 21, 2009 11:34:26 AM> Tajik or Solar return charts.> >  > > > Dear Manojji,> > Ok Lets take Sreenadhji chart.> > Lagna is Kanya 10 deg 49 min 53 sec.> Sun is in Vrischika 1 deg 24 mins 42 sec.> > He is running 39th year at present.> > I)Muntha spusta at birth will be same as lagna spusta.> Now muthna move one bhava per year ie 30 degree per year, so at 39th year muntha is in third house and its spusta is Vrishika 10 deg 49 min 53 sec.> > So in natal chart muntha has 3\11 relation with lagna. 3rd house is getting activated this year which has so many planets, therefore we can say that Prakama and writing skill will bring fame this year. [ fame because lagna lord is in 3rd house], Siblings related matters, etc.> In this way we can observe more results. We can rotate 3rd house as lagna and can also derived results.> > II way) The moment the lagna rises when sun is at Vrischika 1 deg 24 mins 42 in year 2009, is called as solar return chart or Tajik chart.> In this case, 10 deg 9 mins Mithun lagna is rising.> Here we can apply all tajik dristies, yogas ( like itsaal, israaf, etc) sahams etc.> Here muntha is in 6th house. [ as per above calculation, no new calculation is needed].> > We can say 3rd and 6th house is highly activated, in both methods lagna lord is with muntha.> > "Change of job, change of residence, popularity & rise in reputation due to writing skill at job and in your circle, doing some efforts for sibling (may be help needed to elder sister), exertion, Body put on fatigue due to long working hours, ETC. could be the results of this new year."> > Thankyou,> Regards,> Vijay Goel> Jaipur.> > ancient_indian_ astrology, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ ...> wrote:> >> > Dear Vijay Ji,> > > > I am also a bit confused. Could you please take up an example and explain a bit further?> >  > > Regards,> >  -Manoj> >  > > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > vijay.goel goyalvj@ >> > ancient_indian_ astrology> > Fri, November 20, 2009 8:58:09 PM> > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: 12 year cycles..> > > >  > > Dear Sheevaniji,> > > > // One is called just the tajika chart and the other is called the Tajika sunrise chart.//> > > > Tajika sunrise is different, i am not talking of this chart. I am sorry i am not able to convey my message properly.> > > > Tajik chart erected in Jhora same as per point 2: for eg Sreenadhji chart, Tajik chart rises with mithun lagna with muntha placed in 6th house.> > In this chart apply all yoga of Tajik chart like, Itsaal, Israf, Sahams etc.> > > > In point 1) we are just placing muntha in natal chart for eg in Sreenadhji horoscope , muntha is in 3rd house in the natal chart for 39th running year, now we can rotate third house to lagna (in natal chart itself) and observe the results. Here Muntha is in 3\11 relationship with natal lagna.> > > > I hope i am clear now :)> > > > Thankyou,> > Best Wishes,> > Vijay Goel> > Jaipur.> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, "Sheevani" <sheevani147@ ...> wrote:> > >> > > Dear Viyay ji.> > > > > > Namaste.> > > > > > Thank you for your information. .> > > > > > I think in Jhora you can see both types of charts under tajaka. One is called just the tajika chart and the other is called the Tajika sunrise chart.> > > > > > The muntha is of course the solar progression and it moves by 1 rashi per year.> > > > > > I am happy to admit that my knowledge of this system may not be complete. You may be more experoence in this system, and if you feel so inclined to teach, I am more than willing to learn.> > > > > > warmest regards> > > Sheevani> > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, "vijay.goel" <goyalvj@> wrote:> > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Sheevaniji and all,> > > > > > > > Hare Hrsna,> > > > > > > > //Varsha chart is the annular "solar return" chart, which is part of the Tajika system. The rising lagna at the time when sun returns to its exact degrees (position) is the muntha lagna. Muntha in my case will be the sign gemini,wherever the sign appears in the chart.//> > > > > > > > I have different opinion to above.> > > > > > > > Muntha move one house per year in the same manner as Sreenadh has presented the rotating lagna concept from Sasanka Saradeeyam.> > > > in 13th year Muntha will be in lagna of natal horoscope.> > > > The spusta of muntha will be same as lagna spusta + 30 degree jump every year.> > > > > > > > The only difference is that it always move forward for all signs ( not backwards for even signs). So rotating concept is used by tajik system. This concept of muntha is used in natal chart.> > > > > > > > Now we can erect Tajik varsh Chart, in this chart when the natal position of sun repeats same next year that very moment rising lagna will be the Varsha lagna, so in all varsha lagna sun position will be same degree wise. Here we will put the above muntha position of the natal chart in the varsha chart. This chart can be read independently.> > > > > > > > So you can have two conclusion 1) by putting muntha in natal chart and rotating the lagna to muntha position and 2) varsha lagna chart and muntha position from it.> > > > > > > > This is also an effective technique as we are observing transit as well as rotation of lagna exactly on the next year under solar year cycle.> > > > > > > > Thankyou,> > > > Best Wishes,> > > > Vijay Goel> > > > Jaipur.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, "Sheevani" <sheevani147@ > wrote:> > > > >> > > > > Dear Sreenadh ji,> > > > > > > > > > Namaste,> > > > > > > > > > Varsha chart is the annular "solar return" chart, which is part of the Tajika system. The rising lagna at the time when sun returns to its exact degrees (position) is the muntha lagna. Muntha in my case will be the sign gemini, wherever the sign appears in the chart.> > > > > > > > > > Placement of muntha in 9,10 and 11H is considered auspicious and in houses 4,6,7,8,12 is inauspicious, and other houses give mixed results. The strongest planet in the chart becomes the year lord. The placement of the lagnesh is also considered important. The dashas used is a compressed form of the Vim dasha, called the mudda dasha,> > > > > > > > > > Hope that helps..> > > > > > > > > > warmest regards> > > > > Sheevani> > > > > > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, "sreesog" <sreesog@> wrote:> > > > > >> > > > > > Dear Sheevani ji, > > > > > > That was informative. But what is this "Muntha lagna"? I am not much aware about it and its use - can you (or anyone else) elaborate a bit about it. From which system this concept of Muntha lagna comes? > > > > > > Love and regards,> > > > > > Sreenadh> > > > > > > > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, "Sheevani" <sheevani147@ > wrote:> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Dear Respected Members,> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Namaste.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > I was looking through this 12 year cycles in my life, In each case Jupiter- my lagnesh- was in capricorn(deb)> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Each time the muntha in varshapal was in Gemini, my 7th house.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > 1973> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Vim dasha Moon MD and moon AD> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Varsha chart. Muntha lagna is cancer, muntha in gemini with sun, shani ketu and in 12H from muntha lagna.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Double transit No double transit as shani is in 8H from jupiter.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > 1985> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Vim dasha Mars MD and Mars AD> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Varsha chart Muntha lagna is leo, muntha in gemini,with mars and shani in 11H from muntha lagna> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Double transit Double transit in Cancer.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > 1997> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Vim dasha Rahu Md and Shani AD> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Varsha chart Muntha lagna is Virgo, Muntha in gemini, with sun in 10H from muntha lagna> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Double transit Double transit in Virgo and Pisces.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > 2009> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Vim dasha Jupiter MD and Jupiter AD> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Varsha chart Muntha lagna is Libra, Muntha in gemini with sun and mercury, in 9H from muntha lagna> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Double transit Double transit in Leo and Aquarius> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > One thing that repeats is that I had change the place of residence all the periods (except 2009--ongoing period -- although the desire is very much there)> > > > > > > In 1985 and on 1997 - I also took a carrer break.. in 1985 I gave up work in Dec 1985 and went back to work in January 1987. > > > > > > > In 1997 (December), I gave up my regular professional job, to concentrate on my own business.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > In 1973, I knew that we had moved residence, and I phoned my mother to confirm that this was true, that we did move home in November 1973.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > This is of course, my own experiences, , and it doesnt mean much unless it is reproduced by others too.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Please do not think I am trying to make any statements here, it is purely an acedemic attempt to see if any corellation is present..> > > > > > > > > > > > > > warmest regards,> > > > > > > Sheevani> > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > >> >>

Dear Learned associates,

What is the Sudarshan Lagna ? How is it used ? What is its applicability

? What are the parameters for one Lagna to be called as Sudarshan Lagna

? Does it override the Janma Lagna or Birth ascendant ?

I thought that the Birth Lagna is the base. Moon Lagna is to be seen

during the middle age of he native while the Surya Lagna in his old age

? This was what the impression I was until now.

Now is the Sudarshan lagna related to the sudarshan chakra ?

If yes, then,

I was also under the impression that a particular Bhava under study and

a planet too, can be observed in totality for its strength by taking

note of the respective Bhava or planet from all the 3 Lagnas.

Please answer me about the Sudarshan Lagna, whoever of you are using

this term .

regards/Bhaskar.

, " gopalakrishna "

<gopi_b927 wrote:

>

> Dear Sheevani ji,

> Frankly speaking i dont exactly remember what i read and i have to

refer

> back to books but if my guess is right what they say is simply

WHICHEVER

> IS POWERFUL.But i personally take that my LAGNA(Dhanus in your case)

is

> confirmed by the rule and proceed.Hope i have clarified.

> Warm regards,

> gopi.

> , " Sheevani "

> sheevani147@ wrote:

> >

> > Dear Gopi ji,

> >

> > Namaste,

> >

> > Kindly expand on this...

> >

> > If my lagna is dhanus, moon lagna is aries, sun lagna is gemini,

what

> would you consider as the " sudarshan lagna " ? All are " odd or male "

> rashis

> >

> > warmest regards

> > Sheevani

> >

> > , " gopalakrishna "

> gopi_b927@ wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear sreenadh ji,

> > > my humble knowledge about sudarsan lagna is that among three

lagnas

> of

> > > moon, sun and lagna which ever 2 lagnas fall in either male/female

> signs

> > > is called sudarsan lagna.

> > > Love and regards,

> > > gopi.

> > > , " Bhaskar "

> > > <bhaskar_jyotish@> wrote:

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Dear Sreenadh ji.

> > > >

> > > > You caught me here. You first set the bait and I fall for it

> > > > unknowingly.

> > > >

> > > > God knows that I know nothing about " Sudarshan Lagna " . Heard

the

> term

> > > > for the first time. I should have written " Sudarshan Chakra " in

my

> > > last

> > > > mail.

> > > >

> > > > regards/Bhaskar.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > , " sreesog "

> sreesog@

> > > > wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Bhaskar ji,

> > > > > Can you tell me something about Sudarshan lagna, and Sudarshan

> > > > > Chakra? From which classic this concept is coming from? What

is

> the

> > > > > rate of progression assigned to the other planets?

> > > > > Love and regards,

> > > > > Sreenadh

> > > > >

> > > > > , " Bhaskar "

> > > > > bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Dear Sreenadh ji,

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Varshaphala, Progressed Chart, Sudarshan lagna, Surya Lagna,

> > > chandra

> > > > > > Lagna , uptil this its okay, but I am not sure about

assigning

> new

> > > > > names

> > > > > > to the variants. I am not equipped or qualified to comment

on

> > > this.

> > > > > > Unless the technique is new or crafted/created/discovered

all

> > > other

> > > > > > new/variant techniques must be already having some base or

> > > > originator

> > > > > ,

> > > > > > so I dont know actually what is right or wrong, but

personally

> > > would

> > > > > not

> > > > > > do this job of assigning names to any techniques.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Love n regards.,

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Bhaskar.

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Dear Vijay Ji,

Thanks for this nice explanation. I had perviously replied to this, but never made it to the Group. Don't know why is messing up so much these days.

Regards,

-Manoj

vijay.goel <goyalvj Sent: Sun, November 22, 2009 10:47:10 AM Re: Tajik or Solar return charts.

Dear Manojji and all,My replies as follows :// Please correct me if the following understanding is flawed, since I am very new to this:

If we erect the Tajika Solar Return chart (as per mothod 2) then we can analyze following ways://

a) Analyze chart from Lagna of Tajik chart using Tajikyogas (applying, separating etc). (Some authors also advocate usingParashari analysis on the above, I don't know how much of a stretchthat is).

[vijay] best is to follow tajik rules, For special yoga of tajik (like itshaal, israf, etc) than please follow Tajik dristies only, if you want to follow Parashara yogas than follow Parashar dristies.

b) Analyze the position of Muntha and Muntha Lord in the Tajik Chart.

[vijay] Right , Muthna is basically the AGENDA of the year. [sreenadhji, one more new name for this entity, Agendesh ! ha ha:)]

c) Determine and analyze position of Year Lord (Varshesha) in thechart. Some even suggest making Varshesha as a Lagna and analyzing.[vijay] Varsha lagna and Varshesha indicate the strength and focus of the native itself that do one is capable to take the agenda of Muntha and to what extent ?.

d) Analyze relative position of Varshaphal Lagna and Natal Lagna.[vijay] This indicate the relative fortune you have this varsha lagna with the natal chart strength. How much past experience\ learning, social status is going to help this year.

e) Analyze relative position of Muntha and Natal Lagna.[vijay] Agenda and inherent one's inclination over the agenda.

f) Some suggest making Muntha as Lagna and analyzing the chart.[vijay] It can show better results in first method.

Now in addittion to a) through f) you are suggestingto superimpose Muntha on to NATAL CHART and analyzing it as per method1) in your email.[vijay] not required as it will lead more confusion.

Regards,

-Manoj

I am just saying my thoughts which should be tested on your practical observation and learning. These views keeps on upgrading with more information.

Thankyou,REGARDS,Vijay GoelJaipur.ancient_indian_ astrology, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Vijay Ji,> > Thanks for the details. > > Please correct me if the following understanding is flawed, since I am very new to this:> > If we erect the Tajika Solar Return chart (as per mothod 2) then we can analyze following ways:> > a) Analyze chart from Lagna of Tajik chart using Tajik yogas (applying, separating etc). (Some authors also advocate using Parashari analysis on the above, I don't know how much of a stretch that is).> > b) Analyze the position of Muntha and Muntha Lord in the Tajik Chart.> > c) Determine and analyze position of Year Lord (Varshesha) in the chart. Some even

suggest making Varshesha as a Lagna and analyzing.> > d) Analyze relative position of Varshaphal Lagna and Natal Lagna.> > e) Analyze relative position of Muntha and Natal Lagna.> > f) Some suggest making Muntha as Lagna and analyzing the chart.> > Now in addittion to a) through f) you are suggesting to superimpose Muntha on to NATAL CHART and analyzing it as per method 1) in your email.>  > Regards,>  -Manoj>  > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> vijay.goel goyalvj ancient_indian_ astrology> Sat, November 21, 2009 11:34:26 AM> [ancient_indian_ astrology] Tajik or Solar return charts.> >  > > > Dear Manojji,> > Ok Lets take Sreenadhji chart.>

> Lagna is Kanya 10 deg 49 min 53 sec.> Sun is in Vrischika 1 deg 24 mins 42 sec.> > He is running 39th year at present.> > I)Muntha spusta at birth will be same as lagna spusta.> Now muthna move one bhava per year ie 30 degree per year, so at 39th year muntha is in third house and its spusta is Vrishika 10 deg 49 min 53 sec.> > So in natal chart muntha has 3\11 relation with lagna. 3rd house is getting activated this year which has so many planets, therefore we can say that Prakama and writing skill will bring fame this year. [ fame because lagna lord is in 3rd house], Siblings related matters, etc.> In this way we can observe more results. We can rotate 3rd house as lagna and can also derived results.> > II way) The moment the lagna rises when sun is at Vrischika 1 deg 24 mins 42 in year 2009, is called as solar return chart or Tajik chart.> In this case, 10 deg

9 mins Mithun lagna is rising.> Here we can apply all tajik dristies, yogas ( like itsaal, israaf, etc) sahams etc.> Here muntha is in 6th house. [ as per above calculation, no new calculation is needed].> > We can say 3rd and 6th house is highly activated, in both methods lagna lord is with muntha.> > "Change of job, change of residence, popularity & rise in reputation due to writing skill at job and in your circle, doing some efforts for sibling (may be help needed to elder sister), exertion, Body put on fatigue due to long working hours, ETC. could be the results of this new year."> > Thankyou,> Regards,> Vijay Goel> Jaipur.> > ancient_indian_ astrology, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ ...> wrote:> >> > Dear Vijay Ji,> > > > I am also a bit confused. Could you please take up an example

and explain a bit further?> >  > > Regards,> >  -Manoj> >  > > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > vijay.goel goyalvj@ >> > ancient_indian_ astrology> > Fri, November 20, 2009 8:58:09 PM> > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: 12 year cycles..> > > >  > > Dear Sheevaniji,> > > > // One is called just the tajika chart and the other is called the Tajika sunrise chart.//> > > > Tajika sunrise is different, i am not talking of this chart. I am sorry i am not able to convey my message properly.> > > > Tajik chart erected in Jhora same as per point 2: for eg Sreenadhji chart, Tajik chart rises with mithun lagna with muntha placed in 6th

house.> > In this chart apply all yoga of Tajik chart like, Itsaal, Israf, Sahams etc.> > > > In point 1) we are just placing muntha in natal chart for eg in Sreenadhji horoscope , muntha is in 3rd house in the natal chart for 39th running year, now we can rotate third house to lagna (in natal chart itself) and observe the results. Here Muntha is in 3\11 relationship with natal lagna.> > > > I hope i am clear now :)> > > > Thankyou,> > Best Wishes,> > Vijay Goel> > Jaipur.> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, "Sheevani" <sheevani147@ ...> wrote:> > >> > > Dear Viyay ji.> > > > > > Namaste.> > > > > > Thank you for your information. .> > > > > > I think in Jhora you can see both types of charts under

tajaka. One is called just the tajika chart and the other is called the Tajika sunrise chart.> > > > > > The muntha is of course the solar progression and it moves by 1 rashi per year.> > > > > > I am happy to admit that my knowledge of this system may not be complete. You may be more experoence in this system, and if you feel so inclined to teach, I am more than willing to learn.> > > > > > warmest regards> > > Sheevani> > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, "vijay.goel" <goyalvj@> wrote:> > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Sheevaniji and all,> > > > > > > > Hare Hrsna,> > > > > > > > //Varsha chart is the

annular "solar return" chart, which is part of the Tajika system. The rising lagna at the time when sun returns to its exact degrees (position) is the muntha lagna. Muntha in my case will be the sign gemini,wherever the sign appears in the chart.//> > > > > > > > I have different opinion to above.> > > > > > > > Muntha move one house per year in the same manner as Sreenadh has presented the rotating lagna concept from Sasanka Saradeeyam.> > > > in 13th year Muntha will be in lagna of natal horoscope.> > > > The spusta of muntha will be same as lagna spusta + 30 degree jump every year.> > > > > > > > The only difference is that it always move forward for all signs ( not backwards for even signs). So rotating concept is used by tajik system. This concept of muntha is used in natal chart.> > > > > > >

> Now we can erect Tajik varsh Chart, in this chart when the natal position of sun repeats same next year that very moment rising lagna will be the Varsha lagna, so in all varsha lagna sun position will be same degree wise. Here we will put the above muntha position of the natal chart in the varsha chart. This chart can be read independently.> > > > > > > > So you can have two conclusion 1) by putting muntha in natal chart and rotating the lagna to muntha position and 2) varsha lagna chart and muntha position from it.> > > > > > > > This is also an effective technique as we are observing transit as well as rotation of lagna exactly on the next year under solar year cycle.> > > > > > > > Thankyou,> > > > Best Wishes,> > > > Vijay Goel> > > > Jaipur.> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, "Sheevani" <sheevani147@ > wrote:> > > > >> > > > > Dear Sreenadh ji,> > > > > > > > > > Namaste,> > > > > > > > > > Varsha chart is the annular "solar return" chart, which is part of the Tajika system. The rising lagna at the time when sun returns to its exact degrees (position) is the muntha lagna. Muntha in my case will be the sign gemini, wherever the sign appears in the chart.> > > > > > > > > > Placement of muntha in 9,10 and 11H is considered auspicious and in houses 4,6,7,8,12 is inauspicious, and other houses give mixed results. The strongest planet in the chart becomes the year lord. The placement of the lagnesh is also considered important. The dashas used

is a compressed form of the Vim dasha, called the mudda dasha,> > > > > > > > > > Hope that helps..> > > > > > > > > > warmest regards> > > > > Sheevani> > > > > > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, "sreesog" <sreesog@> wrote:> > > > > >> > > > > > Dear Sheevani ji, > > > > > > That was informative. But what is this "Muntha lagna"? I am not much aware about it and its use - can you (or anyone else) elaborate a bit about it. From which system this concept of Muntha lagna comes? > > > > > > Love and regards,> > > > > > Sreenadh> > > > > > > > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, "Sheevani" <sheevani147@ >

wrote:> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Dear Respected Members,> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Namaste.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > I was looking through this 12 year cycles in my life, In each case Jupiter- my lagnesh- was in capricorn(deb)> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Each time the muntha in varshapal was in Gemini, my 7th house.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > 1973> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Vim dasha Moon MD and moon AD> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Varsha chart. Muntha lagna is cancer, muntha in gemini with sun, shani ketu and in 12H from muntha lagna.> > > > > > > > > > > > >

> Double transit No double transit as shani is in 8H from jupiter.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > 1985> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Vim dasha Mars MD and Mars AD> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Varsha chart Muntha lagna is leo, muntha in gemini,with mars and shani in 11H from muntha lagna> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Double transit Double transit in Cancer.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > 1997> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Vim dasha Rahu Md and Shani AD> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Varsha chart Muntha lagna is Virgo, Muntha in gemini, with sun in 10H

from muntha lagna> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Double transit Double transit in Virgo and Pisces.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > 2009> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Vim dasha Jupiter MD and Jupiter AD> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Varsha chart Muntha lagna is Libra, Muntha in gemini with sun and mercury, in 9H from muntha lagna> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Double transit Double transit in Leo and Aquarius> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > One thing that repeats is that I had change the place of residence all the periods (except 2009--ongoing period -- although the desire is very much there)> >

> > > > > In 1985 and on 1997 - I also took a carrer break.. in 1985 I gave up work in Dec 1985 and went back to work in January 1987. > > > > > > > In 1997 (December), I gave up my regular professional job, to concentrate on my own business.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > In 1973, I knew that we had moved residence, and I phoned my mother to confirm that this was true, that we did move home in November 1973.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > This is of course, my own experiences, , and it doesnt mean much unless it is reproduced by others too.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Please do not think I am trying to make any statements here, it is purely an acedemic attempt to see if any corellation is present..> > > > > > > > > > > > > >

warmest regards,> > > > > > > Sheevani> > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > >> >>