IndiaDivine.org

Malefic or Benefic

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear All,We are living in a world where it is becoming more and more difficult to assign specific roles of good-man and bad-man to the planets. How can we decide once and for all whether a malefic would be really bad or a benefic would do only good?

If I aspire to be a politician in India, how will I become one without the help of my so-called malefic friends and debilitated well-wishers?If I wish to become an engineer, how can I without the hand-holding by the malefics?

If I want to go abroad, how will I go till I get the signal of a malefic.What we call the impediments of 6/8/12 are the 3/9/11 or effort/bhagya and vriddhi of our karma. How can we progress in profession without the challenges of trik houses. Karma has to be performed at the cost of lagna. Saturn, the karka of karma is a malefic himself! The ayukaraka who expends our life through our karma.

Just some random thoughts… for your comments!RegardsNeelam

Respected Neelam ji,

Very True Maam u r absoutly true, witout the help , As life puts witout seeing Bad u cant feel Good ( Well i wont say Bad is Bad Good is Good here), Without Bad there is No Good , I agree wit u completly. Thanks Mohit--- On Wed, 11/25/09, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 wrote:

neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 Malefic or Benefic"" Wednesday, November 25, 2009, 6:40 PM

Dear All,We are living in a world where it is becoming more and more difficult to assign specific roles of good-man and bad-man to the planets. How can we decide once and for all whether a malefic would be really bad or a benefic would do only good?If I aspire to be a politician in India, how will I become one without the help of my so-called malefic friends and debilitated well-wishers?If I wish to become an engineer, how can I without the hand-holding by the malefics?If I want to go abroad, how will I go till I get the signal of a malefic.What we call the impediments of 6/8/12 are the 3/9/11 or effort/bhagya and vriddhi of our karma. How can we progress in profession without the challenges of trik houses. Karma has to be performed at the cost of lagna. Saturn, the karka of karma is a malefic himself! The ayukaraka who expends our life through our karma.Just some random thoughts… for your comments!RegardsNeelam

Dear Neelam Ji,

Wah, Kya Baat Hai ! !

Regards

Om

, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 wrote:>> Dear All,> > We are living in a world where it is becoming more and more difficult to> assign specific roles of good-man and bad-man to the planets. How can we> decide once and for all whether a malefic would be really bad or a benefic> would do only good?> > If I aspire to be a politician in India, how will I become one without the> help of my so-called malefic friends and debilitated well-wishers?> > If I wish to become an engineer, how can I without the hand-holding by the> malefics?> > If I want to go abroad, how will I go till I get the signal of a malefic.> > What we call the impediments of 6/8/12 are the 3/9/11 or effort/bhagya and> vriddhi of our karma. How can we progress in profession without the> challenges of trik houses. Karma has to be performed at the cost of lagna.> Saturn, the karka of karma is a malefic himself! The ayukaraka who expends> our life through our karma.> > Just some random thoughts… for your comments!> > Regards> Neelam>

Dear Neelamji,

It is quite true. We are living is materialistic Kalayuga. Like presence of

Benefics in 3rd and 6th is actually good for people who are saint. It is on case

to case basis.

regds

Dev

, neelam gupta

<neelamgupta07 wrote:

>

> Dear All,

>

> We are living in a world where it is becoming more and more difficult to

> assign specific roles of good-man and bad-man to the planets. How can we

> decide once and for all whether a malefic would be really bad or a benefic

> would do only good?

>

> If I aspire to be a politician in India, how will I become one without the

> help of my so-called malefic friends and debilitated well-wishers?

>

> If I wish to become an engineer, how can I without the hand-holding by the

> malefics?

>

> If I want to go abroad, how will I go till I get the signal of a malefic.

>

> What we call the impediments of 6/8/12 are the 3/9/11 or effort/bhagya and

> vriddhi of our karma. How can we progress in profession without the

> challenges of trik houses. Karma has to be performed at the cost of lagna.

> Saturn, the karka of karma is a malefic himself! The ayukaraka who expends

> our life through our karma.

>

> Just some random thoughts… for your comments!

>

> Regards

> Neelam

>

dear neelamji,

Ur absolutely right. it is difficult to analyse the chart in this current scenario

applying malefics and benefics.

In a lighter vein I would like to say that Astrology has to be re written and

applied as per the existing scenario whether more of bad qualities or

good qualities are prevaling. Triksthanas will become more favourable

as per the current situation.

regards,

k.gopu--- On Thu, 11/26/09, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 wrote:

neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 Malefic or Benefic"" Thursday, November 26, 2009, 12:10 AM

Dear All,We are living in a world where it is becoming more and more difficult to assign specific roles of good-man and bad-man to the planets. How can we decide once and for all whether a malefic would be really bad or a benefic would do only good?If I aspire to be a politician in India, how will I become one without the help of my so-called malefic friends and debilitated well-wishers?If I wish to become an engineer, how can I without the hand-holding by the malefics?If I want to go abroad, how will I go till I get the signal of a malefic.What we call the impediments of 6/8/12 are the 3/9/11 or effort/bhagya and vriddhi of our karma. How can we progress in profession without the challenges of trik houses. Karma has to be performed at the cost of lagna. Saturn, the karka of karma is a malefic himself! The ayukaraka who expends our life through our karma.Just some random thoughts… for your comments!RegardsNeelam