IndiaDivine.org

Rotating the Lagna (To Chakraborty ji)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Chakraborty ji, I went through the document and felt that there is a problem with the perspective. I will try to explain taking the "AIA Quiz-2" data itself. (I have used Chandrahari Ayanamsa)

DOB : Aug 17, 1962,

19:00 hrs, Delhi (AIA Quiz-2 data).1) Marriage: 04-Nov-1984PL (Progressed Lagna) = 08-06-43 (i.e Sagittarius sign, Gemini Navamsa) PL entered Sag when the native was exactly 22 years of age. The marriage happened 2+ months after that - i.e. when 'Sub-PL' was in Aquarius (natal lagna). We are supposed to predict the general result for that year based on PL. The following points can be noted.* Here PL falls in 11 from natal lagna indicting a +ve year for the native. * PL lord Jupiter is in Natal Lagna - again indicating +ve results for the native.* From PL, the 9th lord is in own house, Venus in 10th in kendra, 10th lord in 9th - all +ve.* From PL, Su-Me is in 9th (Su - the 9th lord - in own house) indicating a very lucky year.* From PL, 10th lord in 9th - Job/reputation/Position* 7th lord in 9th and Venus in Kendra; 2n lord Saturn in own house; PL lord Jupiter aspects 7th from PL as well as 7th lord from PL. - Certainly beneficial events like marriage possible in this year. Since 5th lord is in 7th - this could even be a love marriage.* Marriage happened when 'Sub-PL' (indicating Month) was in 2 signs after Sagittarius, i.e. when 'Sub-PL' was in Aquarius (Natal Lagna) - i.e. after 22 years and 2 months. Please note that PL lord Ju is in Aquarius and also that Ju is aspecting 7th from PL, 7th lord from PL, and 7th lord Natal lagna and 7th lord from Natal lagna. Also note that the house lord of Aq is in own house indicating 'Grahastitim achalam' (happy married life). Certainly there is a correlation, and it seems that PL is a concept much helpful in prediction. 2) First child: 03-Nov-1985PL (Progressed Lagna) = 09-04-11 (i.e Capricorn Sign, Aquarius Navamsa)

PL entered Sag when the native was exactly 23 years of age. The child birth happened 1+ months after that - i.e. when 'Sub-PL' was in

Aquarius (natal lagna).We are supposed to predict the general result for that year based on PL. The following points can be noted.* In the previous case 7th lord from PL was in 9th and marriage took place; Here the 5th lord Venus from PL Aquarius is in 9th and childbirth took place! * In case of marriage - the marriage happened while 'Sub-PL' was in natal lagna; similarly here as well the childbirth (another major event) happened when the 'Sub-PL' was in natal lagna! * The year generally indicates happy married life, since the PL lord Saturn is placed in its own house in PL Aquarius itself. (The bad events of the year should be related to elder co-borns since the 11th lord is in 6th house. Ofcousrse operations, diseases etc is also possible since the 6th lord is in 8th and malefic Mars is in 6th, Ketu in PL) Certainly there is a correlation, and it seems that PL is a concept much helpful in prediction. 3) Second child: 09-Oct-1995

PL (Progressed Lagna) = 07-04-15 (i.e Scorpio Sign, Leo Navamsa)

PL entered Sag when the native was exactly 33 years of age. The child

birth happened 1+ months after that - i.e. when 'Sub-PL' was in Sagittarius (sign of Jupiter, the 5th lord from PL, and the significator of children). Was it not more apt if child birth took place when the 'Sub-PL' was in natal lagna - i.e. 3+ months after? Yes, it could have been, but still we cannot say that 'Sub-PL' in Sag is that bad. We are supposed to predict the general result for that year based on PL. The following points can be noted.

* In the previous case 7th lord from PL was in 9th and marriage took

place; Here the 5th lord Jupiter from PL aspects the 9th house from PL and childbirth took place!

* In case of marriage - the marriage happened while 'Sub-PL' was in

natal lagna; but here child birth happened when the 'Sub-PL' was in 11th from natal lagna in the house of Jupiter!

Not much correlations seems to be visible in this case - but it more or less seems to be ok. So I think that approach, and methodology of application that makes PL useful or not useful. May be it is because the perspective and the co-relation searched by you was different when compared to what I was looking for - and that is why you didn't found much co-relation.I am not arguing that it is a path that would be correct always, but the point is that it can be made specially useful from an astrologers perspective - since we need to say something at least some what correct in less amount of time - and for that such tools are certainly useful. Love and regards,Sreenadh

, "sreesog" <sreesog wrote:>> Dear Chakraborty ji, > I am yet to go through the document you provided. I will go through it today and give my feedback.> Love and regards,> Sreenadh> > , "Chakraborty, PL" CHAKRABORTYP2@ wrote:> >> > Dear friends,> > > > Yesterday I did put a write-up on this issue> > > > "Rotating the Lagna - A prediction technique"> > > > I hoped that at least some members would READ that> > and I would get few feedbacks.> > > > Alas ! 'Seems that no one has read that.> > > > regards> > > > Chakraborty>

Dear Sreenadh-ji,

Thanks for the feedback.

I was looking at the charts, using the method on "Stand alone"

mode, and searching for correlations that does/does not exist.

Anyway, thanks for the feedback. It seems that my conclusion

that the method is not useful for prediction in stand-alone mode

in present form is ...ok.

Regards

Chakraborty

MARKETPLACE

Going Green: Your resource for green living

Mom Power: Discover the community of moms doing more for their families, for the world and for each other

Switch to: Text-Only, Daily Digest • Un • Terms of Use

This Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway, New Delhi, India. The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.

Dear Chakraborty ji,

You could be right - and I cannot argue - since I am not using this method

much. But still the point I wanted to raise was that -

//I am not arguing that it is a path that would be correct always, but the point

is that it can be made specially useful from an astrologers perspective - since

we need to say something at least some what correct in less amount of time - and

for that such tools are certainly useful. //

Even if not completely correct - since it is much helpful in providing

'predictions that are at least somewhat correct in less amount of time' - the

tool is much valuable from a practical astrologer's perspective. As bhaskar ji

puts it, it is " very useful 'shortcut' tool. :)

Love and regards,

Sreenadh

, " Chakraborty, PL "

<CHAKRABORTYP2 wrote:

>

> Dear Sreenadh-ji,

>

> Thanks for the feedback.

>

> I was looking at the charts, using the method on " Stand alone "

> mode, and searching for correlations that does/does not exist.

>

> Anyway, thanks for the feedback. It seems that my conclusion

> that the method is not useful for prediction in stand-alone mode

> in present form is ...ok.

>

> Regards

>

> Chakraborty