IndiaDivine.org

Members_Upgraded

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Namaste,It is time that we upgrade some of the members who have been in the group for considerable time and shared their knowledgebase with all others - hence forth these member's messages would be UNMODERATED. 1) Bhaskar2) Sheevani,3) Shanmukha4) Shankar Bharadwaj5) Arjun Pandit6) Gopi7) Anita 8) Any negative or adverse remarks made by them should be read and

attributed to those individuals posting the message than to the group

itself. We presume that the individuals are matured and take

responsibilities for their postings. Any deviation or violation to

good group etiquette would ensure that the messages or membership would

be back to original status of being moderated. Depending upon the

nature of transgression of good behavior, the member may even be banned.

A word of suggestion to Members who are in the list - take time to

post your messages and ensure the sensitivities of the group or

individuals are adequately taken care. Personal differences if any be

limited to the subject itself. In NO case, they should extend the

boundaries beyond the subject thread. Personal attacks are strictly

NOT ALLOWED. If members are interested in Personal attacks they are

advised to do the same OFFLINE.

The groups motto has always been Let the best logic win the discussion and debate Show your age in being polite in your messages Show your prowess in your astro_content Show your maturity in your judgment of planets, nakshatras,

signs...etc. (than judging individual member's conduct or behavior !!)All school of astro_thoughts are encouragedAll are free to disagreeThere are NO gurus in the group....other than the original RISHIS

themselves who gave us the greatest or superior wisdom in the subject

of astrologyEvery new member should give his own astro_introduction so that

others can appreciate it - School of thought, Jyotish Teacher/Guru

(to all of us, there is NONE in the current recent history who can be

given the title of GURU ....for they all utmost qualify - Jyotish

Teacher)Every known astrologer has his own contribution to the subject and are

respected in the group irrespective of their background and other vicesLet us GROW old than getting OLD !! Help us to become a matured group. A word of thanks to Neelam ji for giving us the idea and she deserves immense credit for the time she spent in the group sharing her energetic inputs.With regards,Sreeram_Srinivas

Dear Sreeram ji,

This is a good move forward implemented by You. Yes many times I have

felt discomforted and at unease when my views took time to come aboard

apparently due to lot many mails coming on the Group, filtering and

other pre-occupatioon of the respected moderators, it does take time to

happen so.

But this move will put me in little quandary now. I normally just write

in my flow and joke and humour and reprimand, knowing fully well that

the moderators will take care for any unsavoury language or phrases

terms if used in my mail, and will edit it. Now I will have to curb my

thoughts and natural flow, not being sure whether it would be okay or

not to allow them in writing.

Well, every cloud has a silver lining, and every discipline or liberty

has their own positive and negative facets too.

Thank You.

regards/Bhaskar.

, " Sre_eram "

<sreeram64 wrote:

>

> Namaste,

>

> It is time that we upgrade some of the members who have been in the

> group for considerable time and shared their knowledgebase with all

> others - hence forth these member's messages would be UNMODERATED.

>

> 1) Bhaskar

> 2) Sheevani,

> 3) Shanmukha

> 4) Shankar Bharadwaj

> 5) Arjun Pandit

> 6) Gopi

> 7) Anita

> 8)

>

> Any negative or adverse remarks made by them should be read and

> attributed to those individuals posting the message than to the group

> itself. We presume that the individuals are matured and take

> responsibilities for their postings. Any deviation or violation to

> good group etiquette would ensure that the messages or membership

would

> be back to original status of being moderated. Depending upon the

> nature of transgression of good behavior, the member may even be

banned.

>

> A word of suggestion to Members who are in the list - take time to

> your messages and ensure the sensitivities of the group or individuals

> are adequately taken care. Personal differences if any be limited to

> the subject itself. In NO case, they should extend the boundaries

> beyond the subject thread. Personal attacks are strictly NOT ALLOWED.

> If members are interested in Personal attacks they are advised to do

the

> same OFFLINE.

>

> The groups motto has always been

>

> 1. Let the best logic win the discussion and debate

> 2. Show your age in being polite in your messages

> 3. Show your prowess in your astro_content

> 4. Show your maturity in your judgment of planets, nakshatras,

> signs...etc. (than judging individual member's conduct or behavior !!)

> 5. All school of astro_thoughts are encouraged

> 6. All are free to disagree

> 7. There are NO gurus in the group....other than the original RISHIS

> themselves who gave us the greatest or superior wisdom in the subject

of

> astrology

> 8. Every new member should give his own astro_introduction so that

> others can appreciate it - School of thought, Jyotish Teacher/Guru (to

> all of us, there is NONE in the current recent history who can be

given

> the title of GURU ....for they all utmost qualify - Jyotish Teacher)

> 9. Every known astrologer has his own contribution to the subject and

> are respected in the group irrespective of their background and other

> vices

> 10. Let us GROW old than getting OLD !!

>

> Help us to become a matured group.

>

> A word of thanks to Neelam ji for giving us the idea and she deserves

> immense credit for the time she spent in the group sharing her

energetic

> inputs.

>

> With regards,

> Sreeram_Srinivas

>

Dear Sreeram ji/Neelam ji,Thank you very much, though i may/may not deserve the privilage....// Let us GROW old than getting OLD !!//i like this but as usual i would like to see it diferently like''LET'S GROW(OLD)THAN GETTING OLD" IN a lighter vein....ha,ha...Love and regards,gopi. , "Sre_eram" <sreeram64 wrote:>> Namaste,> > It is time that we upgrade some of the members who have been in the> group for considerable time and shared their knowledgebase with all> others - hence forth these member's messages would be UNMODERATED.> > 1) Bhaskar> 2) Sheevani,> 3) Shanmukha> 4) Shankar Bharadwaj> 5) Arjun Pandit> 6) Gopi> 7) Anita> 8) > > Any negative or adverse remarks made by them should be read and> attributed to those individuals posting the message than to the group> itself. We presume that the individuals are matured and take> responsibilities for their postings. Any deviation or violation to> good group etiquette would ensure that the messages or membership would> be back to original status of being moderated. Depending upon the> nature of transgression of good behavior, the member may even be banned.> > A word of suggestion to Members who are in the list - take time to post> your messages and ensure the sensitivities of the group or individuals> are adequately taken care. Personal differences if any be limited to> the subject itself. In NO case, they should extend the boundaries> beyond the subject thread. Personal attacks are strictly NOT ALLOWED.> If members are interested in Personal attacks they are advised to do the> same OFFLINE.> > The groups motto has always been> > 1. Let the best logic win the discussion and debate> 2. Show your age in being polite in your messages> 3. Show your prowess in your astro_content> 4. Show your maturity in your judgment of planets, nakshatras,> signs...etc. (than judging individual member's conduct or behavior !!)> 5. All school of astro_thoughts are encouraged> 6. All are free to disagree> 7. There are NO gurus in the group....other than the original RISHIS> themselves who gave us the greatest or superior wisdom in the subject of> astrology> 8. Every new member should give his own astro_introduction so that> others can appreciate it - School of thought, Jyotish Teacher/Guru (to> all of us, there is NONE in the current recent history who can be given> the title of GURU ....for they all utmost qualify - Jyotish Teacher)> 9. Every known astrologer has his own contribution to the subject and> are respected in the group irrespective of their background and other> vices> 10. Let us GROW old than getting OLD !!> > Help us to become a matured group.> > A word of thanks to Neelam ji for giving us the idea and she deserves> immense credit for the time she spent in the group sharing her energetic> inputs.> > With regards,> Sreeram_Srinivas>

Dear Gopi ji,

I do not mind this process of growing old, if there are many " Gopis "

around me .(Pun intended).

regards/Bhaskar.

, " gopalakrishna "

<gopi_b927 wrote:

>

> Dear Sreeram ji/Neelam ji,

> Thank you very much, though i may/may not deserve the privilage....

> // Let us GROW old than getting OLD !!//

> i like this but as usual i would like to see it diferently like''LET'S

> GROW(OLD)THAN GETTING OLD " IN a lighter vein....ha,ha...

> Love and regards,

> gopi.

> , " Sre_eram "

> sreeram64@ wrote:

> >

> > Namaste,

> >

> > It is time that we upgrade some of the members who have been in the

> > group for considerable time and shared their knowledgebase with all

> > others - hence forth these member's messages would be UNMODERATED.

> >

> > 1) Bhaskar

> > 2) Sheevani,

> > 3) Shanmukha

> > 4) Shankar Bharadwaj

> > 5) Arjun Pandit

> > 6) Gopi

> > 7) Anita

> > 8)

> >

> > Any negative or adverse remarks made by them should be read and

> > attributed to those individuals posting the message than to the

group

> > itself. We presume that the individuals are matured and take

> > responsibilities for their postings. Any deviation or violation to

> > good group etiquette would ensure that the messages or membership

> would

> > be back to original status of being moderated. Depending upon the

> > nature of transgression of good behavior, the member may even be

> banned.

> >

> > A word of suggestion to Members who are in the list - take time to

> post

> > your messages and ensure the sensitivities of the group or

individuals

> > are adequately taken care. Personal differences if any be limited to

> > the subject itself. In NO case, they should extend the boundaries

> > beyond the subject thread. Personal attacks are strictly NOT

> ALLOWED.

> > If members are interested in Personal attacks they are advised to do

> the

> > same OFFLINE.

> >

> > The groups motto has always been

> >

> > 1. Let the best logic win the discussion and debate

> > 2. Show your age in being polite in your messages

> > 3. Show your prowess in your astro_content

> > 4. Show your maturity in your judgment of planets, nakshatras,

> > signs...etc. (than judging individual member's conduct or behavior

> !!)

> > 5. All school of astro_thoughts are encouraged

> > 6. All are free to disagree

> > 7. There are NO gurus in the group....other than the original

> RISHIS

> > themselves who gave us the greatest or superior wisdom in the

subject

> of

> > astrology

> > 8. Every new member should give his own astro_introduction so that

> > others can appreciate it - School of thought, Jyotish Teacher/Guru

> (to

> > all of us, there is NONE in the current recent history who can be

> given

> > the title of GURU ....for they all utmost qualify - Jyotish Teacher)

> > 9. Every known astrologer has his own contribution to the subject

> and

> > are respected in the group irrespective of their background and

other

> > vices

> > 10. Let us GROW old than getting OLD !!

> >

> > Help us to become a matured group.

> >

> > A word of thanks to Neelam ji for giving us the idea and she

deserves

> > immense credit for the time she spent in the group sharing her

> energetic

> > inputs.

> >

> > With regards,

> > Sreeram_Srinivas

> >

>

i take this opertunity to congratulate all those seven members who got the privilege along with me.....All the best,gopi. , "Sre_eram" <sreeram64 wrote:>> Namaste,> > It is time that we upgrade some of the members who have been in the> group for considerable time and shared their knowledgebase with all> others - hence forth these member's messages would be UNMODERATED.> > 1) Bhaskar> 2) Sheevani,> 3) Shanmukha> 4) Shankar Bharadwaj> 5) Arjun Pandit> 6) Gopi> 7) Anita> 8) > > Any negative or adverse remarks made by them should be read and> attributed to those individuals posting the message than to the group> itself. We presume that the individuals are matured and take> responsibilities for their postings. Any deviation or violation to> good group etiquette would ensure that the messages or membership would> be back to original status of being moderated. Depending upon the> nature of transgression of good behavior, the member may even be banned.> > A word of suggestion to Members who are in the list - take time to post> your messages and ensure the sensitivities of the group or individuals> are adequately taken care. Personal differences if any be limited to> the subject itself. In NO case, they should extend the boundaries> beyond the subject thread. Personal attacks are strictly NOT ALLOWED.> If members are interested in Personal attacks they are advised to do the> same OFFLINE.> > The groups motto has always been> > 1. Let the best logic win the discussion and debate> 2. Show your age in being polite in your messages> 3. Show your prowess in your astro_content> 4. Show your maturity in your judgment of planets, nakshatras,> signs...etc. (than judging individual member's conduct or behavior !!)> 5. All school of astro_thoughts are encouraged> 6. All are free to disagree> 7. There are NO gurus in the group....other than the original RISHIS> themselves who gave us the greatest or superior wisdom in the subject of> astrology> 8. Every new member should give his own astro_introduction so that> others can appreciate it - School of thought, Jyotish Teacher/Guru (to> all of us, there is NONE in the current recent history who can be given> the title of GURU ....for they all utmost qualify - Jyotish Teacher)> 9. Every known astrologer has his own contribution to the subject and> are respected in the group irrespective of their background and other> vices> 10. Let us GROW old than getting OLD !!> > Help us to become a matured group.> > A word of thanks to Neelam ji for giving us the idea and she deserves> immense credit for the time she spent in the group sharing her energetic> inputs.> > With regards,> Sreeram_Srinivas>

Bhaskar ji,i also dont mind whether gopis are there or not since it's a natural process but i myself am gopi and krishna aswell...Regards,gopi. , "Bhaskar" <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:>> > Dear Gopi ji,> > I do not mind this process of growing old, if there are many "Gopis"> around me .(Pun intended).> > regards/Bhaskar.> > > > > , "gopalakrishna"> gopi_b927@ wrote:> >> > Dear Sreeram ji/Neelam ji,> > Thank you very much, though i may/may not deserve the privilage....> > // Let us GROW old than getting OLD !!//> > i like this but as usual i would like to see it diferently like''LET'S> > GROW(OLD)THAN GETTING OLD" IN a lighter vein....ha,ha...> > Love and regards,> > gopi.> > , "Sre_eram"> > sreeram64@ wrote:> > >> > > Namaste,> > >> > > It is time that we upgrade some of the members who have been in the> > > group for considerable time and shared their knowledgebase with all> > > others - hence forth these member's messages would be UNMODERATED.> > >> > > 1) Bhaskar> > > 2) Sheevani,> > > 3) Shanmukha> > > 4) Shankar Bharadwaj> > > 5) Arjun Pandit> > > 6) Gopi> > > 7) Anita> > > 8) > > >> > > Any negative or adverse remarks made by them should be read and> > > attributed to those individuals posting the message than to the> group> > > itself. We presume that the individuals are matured and take> > > responsibilities for their postings. Any deviation or violation to> > > good group etiquette would ensure that the messages or membership> > would> > > be back to original status of being moderated. Depending upon the> > > nature of transgression of good behavior, the member may even be> > banned.> > >> > > A word of suggestion to Members who are in the list - take time to> > post> > > your messages and ensure the sensitivities of the group or> individuals> > > are adequately taken care. Personal differences if any be limited to> > > the subject itself. In NO case, they should extend the boundaries> > > beyond the subject thread. Personal attacks are strictly NOT> > ALLOWED.> > > If members are interested in Personal attacks they are advised to do> > the> > > same OFFLINE.> > >> > > The groups motto has always been> > >> > > 1. Let the best logic win the discussion and debate> > > 2. Show your age in being polite in your messages> > > 3. Show your prowess in your astro_content> > > 4. Show your maturity in your judgment of planets, nakshatras,> > > signs...etc. (than judging individual member's conduct or behavior> > !!)> > > 5. All school of astro_thoughts are encouraged> > > 6. All are free to disagree> > > 7. There are NO gurus in the group....other than the original> > RISHIS> > > themselves who gave us the greatest or superior wisdom in the> subject> > of> > > astrology> > > 8. Every new member should give his own astro_introduction so that> > > others can appreciate it - School of thought, Jyotish Teacher/Guru> > (to> > > all of us, there is NONE in the current recent history who can be> > given> > > the title of GURU ....for they all utmost qualify - Jyotish Teacher)> > > 9. Every known astrologer has his own contribution to the subject> > and> > > are respected in the group irrespective of their background and> other> > > vices> > > 10. Let us GROW old than getting OLD !!> > >> > > Help us to become a matured group.> > >> > > A word of thanks to Neelam ji for giving us the idea and she> deserves> > > immense credit for the time she spent in the group sharing her> > energetic> > > inputs.> > >> > > With regards,> > > Sreeram_Srinivas> > >> >>

Many Congrats to Bhaskar Ji, Sheevani Ji, Shanmukha Ji, Shankar Bharadwaj Ji,Arjun Pandit Ji, Gopi Ji, Anita Ji and Ji for the captioned subject. & not to miss here - Lots of appreciation for the person behind this wonderful idea :-)Congrats Neelam Ji!!!!Thanks and Regards,Deepak Sharmagopalakrishna <gopi_b927 Sent: Sat, December 5, 2009 12:49:03 PM Re: Members_Upgraded

i take this opertunity to congratulate all those seven members who got the privilege along with me.....All the best,gopi.ancient_indian_ astrology, "Sre_eram" <sreeram64@.. .> wrote:>> Namaste,> > It is time that we upgrade some of the members who have been in the> group for considerable time and shared their knowledgebase with all> others - hence forth these member's messages would be UNMODERATED.> > 1) Bhaskar> 2) Sheevani,> 3) Shanmukha> 4) Shankar Bharadwaj> 5) Arjun Pandit> 6) Gopi> 7) Anita> 8) > > Any negative or adverse remarks made by them should be read and> attributed to those individuals posting the message than to the group> itself. We presume that the individuals are matured and take> responsibilities for their postings. Any deviation or

violation to> good group etiquette would ensure that the messages or membership would> be back to original status of being moderated. Depending upon the> nature of transgression of good behavior, the member may even be banned.> > A word of suggestion to Members who are in the list - take time to post> your messages and ensure the sensitivities of the group or individuals> are adequately taken care. Personal differences if any be limited to> the subject itself. In NO case, they should extend the boundaries> beyond the subject thread. Personal attacks are strictly NOT ALLOWED.> If members are interested in Personal attacks they are advised to do the> same OFFLINE.> > The groups motto has always been> > 1. Let the best logic win the discussion and debate> 2. Show your age in being polite in your messages> 3. Show

your prowess in your astro_content> 4. Show your maturity in your judgment of planets, nakshatras,> signs...etc. (than judging individual member's conduct or behavior !!)> 5. All school of astro_thoughts are encouraged> 6. All are free to disagree> 7. There are NO gurus in the group....other than the original RISHIS> themselves who gave us the greatest or superior wisdom in the subject of> astrology> 8. Every new member should give his own astro_introduction so that> others can appreciate it - School of thought, Jyotish Teacher/Guru (to> all of us, there is NONE in the current recent history who can be given> the title of GURU ....for they all utmost qualify - Jyotish Teacher)> 9. Every known astrologer has his own contribution to the subject and> are respected in the group irrespective of their background and other>

vices> 10. Let us GROW old than getting OLD !!> > Help us to become a matured group.> > A word of thanks to Neelam ji for giving us the idea and she deserves> immense credit for the time she spent in the group sharing her energetic> inputs.> > With regards,> Sreeram_Srinivas>

Dear Gopi ji,

I will explain my previous mail. My Jyotish name is " Bhaskar " but my

actual name is " Krishna " from birth and as used everywhere including my

business circles. Hence I said I wouldnt mind Gopis around. Gopis are

those who are affectionate, and give knowledge and good advice with no

malice in their hearts, and due to this I mentioned I do not mind many

" Gopis " like your goodself around who will be always there to guide me

if ever I falter, and who form the strength of Krishna.

And the other version of " Gopis " thats fine having anytime and anywhere

around.

best wishes,

Bhaskar.

Dear Gopi Ji & Bhaskar Ji,Its nice to see "KRISHNA" and "GOPI" in the same list.Decision makers of this list must've applied some logic other than the contribution or experience of both the members :-)Best Regards,Deepak SharmaBhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Sent: Sat, December 5, 2009 1:34:59

PM Re: Members_Upgraded

Dear Gopi ji,

I will explain my previous mail. My Jyotish name is "Bhaskar" but my

actual name is "Krishna" from birth and as used everywhere including my

business circles. Hence I said I wouldnt mind Gopis around. Gopis are

those who are affectionate, and give knowledge and good advice with no

malice in their hearts, and due to this I mentioned I do not mind many

"Gopis" like your goodself around who will be always there to guide me

if ever I falter, and who form the strength of Krishna.

And the other version of "Gopis" thats fine having anytime and anywhere

around.

best wishes,

Bhaskar.

Dear Deepak ji,

A good one. Baaki category ki Gopiyon ka bandobast bhi karo na Bhai

idhar.

Thoda rang jam jaaye mehfil mein. Samay beete ja raha hai. Dhyaan aapko

rakhna hai. Agar hum aapke senior hain toh aapko badon ke dhyan rakhna

chahiye. Agar hum aapse junior hain tab bhi aapko bacchon ka dhyaan

rakhna chahiye.

Love and regards,

Bhaskar.

, deepak sharma

<deepak_rptech wrote:

>

> Dear Gopi Ji & Bhaskar Ji,

> Its nice to see " KRISHNA " and " GOPI " in the same list.

> Decision makers of this list must've applied some logic other than

> the contribution or experience of both the members :-)

> Best Regards,

> Deepak Sharma

>

>

> ________________________________

> Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish

>

> Sat, December 5, 2009 1:34:59 PM

> Re: Members_Upgraded

>

>

> Dear Gopi ji,

>

> I will explain my previous mail. My Jyotish name is " Bhaskar " but my

> actual name is " Krishna " from birth and as used everywhere including

my

> business circles. Hence I said I wouldnt mind Gopis around. Gopis are

> those who are affectionate, and give knowledge and good advice with no

> malice in their hearts, and due to this I mentioned I do not mind many

> " Gopis " like your goodself around who will be always there to guide me

> if ever I falter, and who form the strength of Krishna.

>

> And the other version of " Gopis " thats fine having anytime and

anywhere

> around.

>

> best wishes,

>

> Bhaskar.

>

Dear Bhaskar Ji,//Baaki category ki Gopiyon ka bandobast bhi karo na Bhai idhar//Ye "Baaki category ki Gopiyon" mein apna haath jara tight hai.//Agar hum aapke senior hain toh aapko badon ke dhyan rakhna chahiye//Sure. Aap kabhi Delhi / Noida aayenge to aapka poora dhyaan rakha jaayega :-)I reside in Noida & quite younger to you.By the way, you might be interested to know a few facts about my own chart -1.) Sun in Gemini2.) Mercury in Gemini3.) Moon in Saggitarius4.) Mars in Leo(Aries Ascendant)Birds of a feather flock together :-)Best Regards,Deepak SharmaBhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Sent: Sat, December 5, 2009 5:10:39 PM Re: Members_Upgraded

Dear Deepak ji,

A good one. Baaki category ki Gopiyon ka bandobast bhi karo na Bhai

idhar.

Thoda rang jam jaaye mehfil mein. Samay beete ja raha hai. Dhyaan aapko

rakhna hai. Agar hum aapke senior hain toh aapko badon ke dhyan rakhna

chahiye. Agar hum aapse junior hain tab bhi aapko bacchon ka dhyaan

rakhna chahiye.

Love and regards,

Bhaskar.

ancient_indian_ astrology, deepak sharma

<deepak_rptech@ ...> wrote:

>

> Dear Gopi Ji & Bhaskar Ji,

> Its nice to see "KRISHNA" and "GOPI" in the same list.

> Decision makers of this list must've applied some logic other than

> the contribution or experience of both the members :-)

> Best Regards,

> Deepak Sharma

>

>

> ____________ _________ _________ __

> Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ...

> ancient_indian_ astrology

> Sat, December 5, 2009 1:34:59 PM

> [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Members_Upgraded

>

>

> Dear Gopi ji,

>

> I will explain my previous mail. My Jyotish name is "Bhaskar" but my

> actual name is "Krishna" from birth and as used everywhere including

my

> business circles. Hence I said I wouldnt mind Gopis around. Gopis are

> those who are affectionate, and give knowledge and good advice with no

> malice in their hearts, and due to this I mentioned I do not mind many

> "Gopis" like your goodself around who will be always there to guide me

> if ever I falter, and who form the strength of Krishna.

>

> And the other version of "Gopis" thats fine having anytime and

anywhere

> around.

>

> best wishes,

>

> Bhaskar.

>

Dear Deepak ji,

Good. You have the original Budhiaditya yoga due to this yoga forming in

Gemini. Sun and Moon oppositions has its own advantages and problems

too.A very strong Mars aspecting the 8th, good for longevity as well as

strength to the Lagna lord.The 4th lord in 9th can give you a good

grasping power for higher studies. Sun as Lord of 5th, in 11th from its

own sign and with a dual planet may provide you affections and worship

towards both the Male and Female manifestations of God. 4 planets

already in odd signs and the Ascendant being a Fixed and fiery sign

both, so the fixity of purpose and efforts will be there in your Life,

and a not so easily yielding nature. If it is a day birth, then check

whether you have a Mahabhagya Yoga.

regards/Bhaskar.

, deepak sharma

<deepak_rptech wrote:

>

> Dear Bhaskar Ji,

> //Baaki category ki Gopiyon ka bandobast bhi karo na Bhai idhar//

> Ye " Baaki category ki Gopiyon " mein apna haath jara tight hai.

> //Agar hum aapke senior hain toh aapko badon ke dhyan rakhna chahiye//

> Sure. Aap kabhi Delhi / Noida aayenge to aapka poora dhyaan rakha

jaayega :-)

> I reside in Noida & quite younger to you.

> By the way, you might be interested to know a few facts about my own

chart -

> 1.) Sun in Gemini

> 2.) Mercury in Gemini

> 3.) Moon in Saggitarius

> 4.) Mars in Leo

> (Aries Ascendant)

> Birds of a feather flock together :-)

>

> Best Regards,

> Deepak Sharma

>

>

>

> Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish

>

> Sat, December 5, 2009 5:10:39 PM

>

>

>

> Dear Deepak ji,

>

> A good one. Baaki category ki Gopiyon ka bandobast bhi karo na Bhai

> idhar.

>

> Thoda rang jam jaaye mehfil mein. Samay beete ja raha hai. Dhyaan

aapko

> rakhna hai. Agar hum aapke senior hain toh aapko badon ke dhyan rakhna

> chahiye. Agar hum aapse junior hain tab bhi aapko bacchon ka dhyaan

> rakhna chahiye.

>

> Love and regards,

>

> Bhaskar.

>

> ancient_indian_ astrology, deepak sharma

> <deepak_rptech@ ...> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Gopi Ji & Bhaskar Ji,

> > Its nice to see " KRISHNA " and " GOPI " in the same list.

> > Decision makers of this list must've applied some logic other than

> > the contribution or experience of both the members :-)

> > Best Regards,

> > Deepak Sharma

> >

> >

> > ____________ _________ _________ __

> > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ...

> > ancient_indian_ astrology

> > Sat, December 5, 2009 1:34:59 PM

> > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Members_Upgraded

> >

> >

> > Dear Gopi ji,

> >

> > I will explain my previous mail. My Jyotish name is " Bhaskar " but my

> > actual name is " Krishna " from birth and as used everywhere including

> my

> > business circles. Hence I said I wouldnt mind Gopis around. Gopis

are

> > those who are affectionate, and give knowledge and good advice with

no

> > malice in their hearts, and due to this I mentioned I do not mind

many

> > " Gopis " like your goodself around who will be always there to guide

me

> > if ever I falter, and who form the strength of Krishna.

> >

> > And the other version of " Gopis " thats fine having anytime and

> anywhere

> > around.

> >

> > best wishes,

> >

> > Bhaskar.

> >

>

Dear Bhaskar Ji,Thanks a ton for your views.I do agree with the analyses you presented below.One more noticeable thing - Moola Nakshatra :-)This is night birth - 10/07/1976, 00:47 AM, Delhi. FYI. ThanksBest Regards,Deepak Sharma Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Sent: Sat, December 5,

2009 6:31:31 PM Re: Members_Upgraded

Dear Deepak ji,

Good. You have the original Budhiaditya yoga due to this yoga forming in

Gemini. Sun and Moon oppositions has its own advantages and problems

too.A very strong Mars aspecting the 8th, good for longevity as well as

strength to the Lagna lord.The 4th lord in 9th can give you a good

grasping power for higher studies. Sun as Lord of 5th, in 11th from its

own sign and with a dual planet may provide you affections and worship

towards both the Male and Female manifestations of God. 4 planets

already in odd signs and the Ascendant being a Fixed and fiery sign

both, so the fixity of purpose and efforts will be there in your Life,

and a not so easily yielding nature. If it is a day birth, then check

whether you have a Mahabhagya Yoga.

regards/Bhaskar.

ancient_indian_ astrology, deepak sharma

<deepak_rptech@ ...> wrote:

>

> Dear Bhaskar Ji,

> //Baaki category ki Gopiyon ka bandobast bhi karo na Bhai idhar//

> Ye "Baaki category ki Gopiyon" mein apna haath jara tight hai.

> //Agar hum aapke senior hain toh aapko badon ke dhyan rakhna chahiye//

> Sure. Aap kabhi Delhi / Noida aayenge to aapka poora dhyaan rakha

jaayega :-)

> I reside in Noida & quite younger to you.

> By the way, you might be interested to know a few facts about my own

chart -

> 1.) Sun in Gemini

> 2.) Mercury in Gemini

> 3.) Moon in Saggitarius

> 4.) Mars in Leo

> (Aries Ascendant)

> Birds of a feather flock together :-)

>

> Best Regards,

> Deepak Sharma

>

>

>

> ____________ _________ _________ __

> Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ...

> ancient_indian_ astrology

> Sat, December 5, 2009 5:10:39 PM

> [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Members_Upgraded

>

>

>

> Dear Deepak ji,

>

> A good one. Baaki category ki Gopiyon ka bandobast bhi karo na Bhai

> idhar.

>

> Thoda rang jam jaaye mehfil mein. Samay beete ja raha hai. Dhyaan

aapko

> rakhna hai. Agar hum aapke senior hain toh aapko badon ke dhyan rakhna

> chahiye. Agar hum aapse junior hain tab bhi aapko bacchon ka dhyaan

> rakhna chahiye.

>

> Love and regards,

>

> Bhaskar.

>

> ancient_indian_ astrology, deepak sharma

> <deepak_rptech@ ...> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Gopi Ji & Bhaskar Ji,

> > Its nice to see "KRISHNA" and "GOPI" in the same list.

> > Decision makers of this list must've applied some logic other than

> > the contribution or experience of both the members :-)

> > Best Regards,

> > Deepak Sharma

> >

> >

> > ____________ _________ _________ __

> > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ...

> > ancient_indian_ astrology

> > Sat, December 5, 2009 1:34:59 PM

> > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Members_Upgraded

> >

> >

> > Dear Gopi ji,

> >

> > I will explain my previous mail. My Jyotish name is "Bhaskar" but my

> > actual name is "Krishna" from birth and as used everywhere including

> my

> > business circles. Hence I said I wouldnt mind Gopis around. Gopis

are

> > those who are affectionate, and give knowledge and good advice with

no

> > malice in their hearts, and due to this I mentioned I do not mind

many

> > "Gopis" like your goodself around who will be always there to guide

me

> > if ever I falter, and who form the strength of Krishna.

> >

> > And the other version of "Gopis" thats fine having anytime and

> anywhere

> > around.

> >

> > best wishes,

> >

> > Bhaskar.

> >

>

Sorry to intervene and say that we both share moola naks with Bhaskar ji!!!Love and regards,gopi. , deepak sharma <deepak_rptech wrote:>> Dear Bhaskar Ji,> Thanks a ton for your views.> I do agree with the analyses you presented below.> One more noticeable thing - Moola Nakshatra :-)> This is night birth - 10/07/1976, 00:47 AM, Delhi. FYI. Thanks> Best Regards,> Deepak Sharma> > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish > > Sat, December 5, 2009 6:31:31 PM> Re: Members_Upgraded> > > > Dear Deepak ji,> > Good. You have the original Budhiaditya yoga due to this yoga forming in> Gemini. Sun and Moon oppositions has its own advantages and problems> too.A very strong Mars aspecting the 8th, good for longevity as well as> strength to the Lagna lord.The 4th lord in 9th can give you a good> grasping power for higher studies. Sun as Lord of 5th, in 11th from its> own sign and with a dual planet may provide you affections and worship> towards both the Male and Female manifestations of God. 4 planets> already in odd signs and the Ascendant being a Fixed and fiery sign> both, so the fixity of purpose and efforts will be there in your Life,> and a not so easily yielding nature. If it is a day birth, then check> whether you have a Mahabhagya Yoga.> > regards/Bhaskar.> > ancient_indian_ astrology, deepak sharma> <deepak_rptech@ ...> wrote:> >> > Dear Bhaskar Ji,> > //Baaki category ki Gopiyon ka bandobast bhi karo na Bhai idhar//> > Ye "Baaki category ki Gopiyon" mein apna haath jara tight hai.> > //Agar hum aapke senior hain toh aapko badon ke dhyan rakhna chahiye//> > Sure. Aap kabhi Delhi / Noida aayenge to aapka poora dhyaan rakha> jaayega :-)> > I reside in Noida & quite younger to you.> > By the way, you might be interested to know a few facts about my own> chart -> > 1.) Sun in Gemini> > 2.) Mercury in Gemini> > 3.) Moon in Saggitarius> > 4.) Mars in Leo> > (Aries Ascendant)> > Birds of a feather flock together :-)> >> > Best Regards,> > Deepak Sharma> >> >> >> > ____________ _________ _________ __> > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> > ancient_indian_ astrology> > Sat, December 5, 2009 5:10:39 PM> > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Members_Upgraded> >> >> >> > Dear Deepak ji,> >> > A good one. Baaki category ki Gopiyon ka bandobast bhi karo na Bhai> > idhar.> >> > Thoda rang jam jaaye mehfil mein. Samay beete ja raha hai. Dhyaan> aapko> > rakhna hai. Agar hum aapke senior hain toh aapko badon ke dhyan rakhna> > chahiye. Agar hum aapse junior hain tab bhi aapko bacchon ka dhyaan> > rakhna chahiye.> >> > Love and regards,> >> > Bhaskar.> >> > ancient_indian_ astrology, deepak sharma> > <deepak_rptech@ ...> wrote:> > >> > > Dear Gopi Ji & Bhaskar Ji,> > > Its nice to see "KRISHNA" and "GOPI" in the same list.> > > Decision makers of this list must've applied some logic other than> > > the contribution or experience of both the members :-)> > > Best Regards,> > > Deepak Sharma> > >> > >> > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> > > ancient_indian_ astrology> > > Sat, December 5, 2009 1:34:59 PM> > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Members_Upgraded> > >> > >> > > Dear Gopi ji,> > >> > > I will explain my previous mail. My Jyotish name is "Bhaskar" but my> > > actual name is "Krishna" from birth and as used everywhere including> > my> > > business circles. Hence I said I wouldnt mind Gopis around. Gopis> are> > > those who are affectionate, and give knowledge and good advice with> no> > > malice in their hearts, and due to this I mentioned I do not mind> many> > > "Gopis" like your goodself around who will be always there to guide> me> > > if ever I falter, and who form the strength of Krishna.> > >> > > And the other version of "Gopis" thats fine having anytime and> > anywhere> > > around.> > >> > > best wishes,> > >> > > Bhaskar.> > >> >>

Dear Gopi Ji,Thanks for your "intervention" :-)Isnt it the best way of members' introduction in an astrology forum?In terms of Nakshatras, signs of planets etcBest Regards,Deepak Sharmagopalakrishna <gopi_b927 Sent: Sat, December 5, 2009 7:21:25 PM Re: Members_Upgraded

Sorry to intervene and say that we both share moola naks with Bhaskar ji!!!Love and regards,gopi.ancient_indian_ astrology, deepak sharma <deepak_rptech@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Bhaskar Ji,> Thanks a ton for your views.> I do agree with the analyses you presented below.> One more noticeable thing - Moola Nakshatra :-)> This is night birth - 10/07/1976, 00:47 AM, Delhi. FYI. Thanks> Best Regards,> Deepak Sharma> > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> > ancient_indian_ astrology> Sat, December 5, 2009 6:31:31 PM> [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Members_Upgraded> > > > Dear Deepak ji,> > Good. You have the original Budhiaditya yoga due to this yoga forming in> Gemini. Sun and Moon oppositions has its own advantages and

problems> too.A very strong Mars aspecting the 8th, good for longevity as well as> strength to the Lagna lord.The 4th lord in 9th can give you a good> grasping power for higher studies. Sun as Lord of 5th, in 11th from its> own sign and with a dual planet may provide you affections and worship> towards both the Male and Female manifestations of God. 4 planets> already in odd signs and the Ascendant being a Fixed and fiery sign> both, so the fixity of purpose and efforts will be there in your Life,> and a not so easily yielding nature. If it is a day birth, then check> whether you have a Mahabhagya Yoga.> > regards/Bhaskar.> > ancient_indian_ astrology, deepak sharma> <deepak_rptech@ ...> wrote:> >> > Dear Bhaskar Ji,> > //Baaki category ki Gopiyon ka bandobast bhi karo na Bhai idhar//>

> Ye "Baaki category ki Gopiyon" mein apna haath jara tight hai.> > //Agar hum aapke senior hain toh aapko badon ke dhyan rakhna chahiye//> > Sure. Aap kabhi Delhi / Noida aayenge to aapka poora dhyaan rakha> jaayega :-)> > I reside in Noida & quite younger to you.> > By the way, you might be interested to know a few facts about my own> chart -> > 1.) Sun in Gemini> > 2.) Mercury in Gemini> > 3.) Moon in Saggitarius> > 4.) Mars in Leo> > (Aries Ascendant)> > Birds of a feather flock together :-)> >> > Best Regards,> > Deepak Sharma> >> >> >> > ____________ _________ _________ __> > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> > ancient_indian_ astrology> > Sat, December 5, 2009 5:10:39 PM> > Subject:

[ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Members_Upgraded> >> >> >> > Dear Deepak ji,> >> > A good one. Baaki category ki Gopiyon ka bandobast bhi karo na Bhai> > idhar.> >> > Thoda rang jam jaaye mehfil mein. Samay beete ja raha hai. Dhyaan> aapko> > rakhna hai. Agar hum aapke senior hain toh aapko badon ke dhyan rakhna> > chahiye. Agar hum aapse junior hain tab bhi aapko bacchon ka dhyaan> > rakhna chahiye.> >> > Love and regards,> >> > Bhaskar.> >> > ancient_indian_ astrology, deepak sharma> > <deepak_rptech@ ...> wrote:> > >> > > Dear Gopi Ji & Bhaskar Ji,> > > Its nice to see "KRISHNA" and "GOPI" in the same list.> > > Decision makers of this list must've applied some logic

other than> > > the contribution or experience of both the members :-)> > > Best Regards,> > > Deepak Sharma> > >> > >> > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> > > ancient_indian_ astrology> > > Sat, December 5, 2009 1:34:59 PM> > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Members_Upgraded> > >> > >> > > Dear Gopi ji,> > >> > > I will explain my previous mail. My Jyotish name is "Bhaskar" but my> > > actual name is "Krishna" from birth and as used everywhere including> > my> > > business circles. Hence I said I wouldnt mind Gopis around. Gopis> are> > > those who are affectionate, and give knowledge and good advice with> no>

> > malice in their hearts, and due to this I mentioned I do not mind> many> > > "Gopis" like your goodself around who will be always there to guide> me> > > if ever I falter, and who form the strength of Krishna.> > >> > > And the other version of "Gopis" thats fine having anytime and> > anywhere> > > around.> > >> > > best wishes,> > >> > > Bhaskar.> > >> >>

Dear Gopi ji,

Very heartening to know this. But theres a difference. I have few screws

fallen off from my head. HaHa.

Love and regards,

Bhaskar.

, " gopalakrishna "

<gopi_b927 wrote:

>

> Sorry to intervene and say that we both share moola naks with Bhaskar

> ji!!!

> Love and regards,

> gopi.

> , deepak sharma

> deepak_rptech@ wrote:

> >

> > Dear Bhaskar Ji,

> > Thanks a ton for your views.

> > I do agree with the analyses you presented below.

> > One more noticeable thing - Moola Nakshatra :-)

> > This is night birth - 10/07/1976, 00:47 AM, Delhi. FYI. Thanks

> > Best Regards,

> > Deepak Sharma

> >

> > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@

> >

> >

> > Sat, December 5, 2009 6:31:31 PM

> > Re: Members_Upgraded

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Deepak ji,

> >

> > Good. You have the original Budhiaditya yoga due to this yoga

forming

> in

> > Gemini. Sun and Moon oppositions has its own advantages and problems

> > too.A very strong Mars aspecting the 8th, good for longevity as well

> as

> > strength to the Lagna lord.The 4th lord in 9th can give you a good

> > grasping power for higher studies. Sun as Lord of 5th, in 11th from

> its

> > own sign and with a dual planet may provide you affections and

worship

> > towards both the Male and Female manifestations of God. 4 planets

> > already in odd signs and the Ascendant being a Fixed and fiery sign

> > both, so the fixity of purpose and efforts will be there in your

Life,

> > and a not so easily yielding nature. If it is a day birth, then

check

> > whether you have a Mahabhagya Yoga.

> >

> > regards/Bhaskar.

> >

> > ancient_indian_ astrology, deepak sharma

> > <deepak_rptech@ ...> wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Bhaskar Ji,

> > > //Baaki category ki Gopiyon ka bandobast bhi karo na Bhai idhar//

> > > Ye " Baaki category ki Gopiyon " mein apna haath jara tight hai.

> > > //Agar hum aapke senior hain toh aapko badon ke dhyan rakhna

> chahiye//

> > > Sure. Aap kabhi Delhi / Noida aayenge to aapka poora dhyaan rakha

> > jaayega :-)

> > > I reside in Noida & quite younger to you.

> > > By the way, you might be interested to know a few facts about my

own

> > chart -

> > > 1.) Sun in Gemini

> > > 2.) Mercury in Gemini

> > > 3.) Moon in Saggitarius

> > > 4.) Mars in Leo

> > > (Aries Ascendant)

> > > Birds of a feather flock together :-)

> > >

> > > Best Regards,

> > > Deepak Sharma

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > ____________ _________ _________ __

> > > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ...

> > > ancient_indian_ astrology

> > > Sat, December 5, 2009 5:10:39 PM

> > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Members_Upgraded

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Deepak ji,

> > >

> > > A good one. Baaki category ki Gopiyon ka bandobast bhi karo na

Bhai

> > > idhar.

> > >

> > > Thoda rang jam jaaye mehfil mein. Samay beete ja raha hai. Dhyaan

> > aapko

> > > rakhna hai. Agar hum aapke senior hain toh aapko badon ke dhyan

> rakhna

> > > chahiye. Agar hum aapse junior hain tab bhi aapko bacchon ka

dhyaan

> > > rakhna chahiye.

> > >

> > > Love and regards,

> > >

> > > Bhaskar.

> > >

> > > ancient_indian_ astrology, deepak sharma

> > > <deepak_rptech@ ...> wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Dear Gopi Ji & Bhaskar Ji,

> > > > Its nice to see " KRISHNA " and " GOPI " in the same list.

> > > > Decision makers of this list must've applied some logic other

than

> > > > the contribution or experience of both the members :-)

> > > > Best Regards,

> > > > Deepak Sharma

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > ____________ _________ _________ __

> > > > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ...

> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology

> > > > Sat, December 5, 2009 1:34:59 PM

> > > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Members_Upgraded

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Dear Gopi ji,

> > > >

> > > > I will explain my previous mail. My Jyotish name is " Bhaskar "

but

> my

> > > > actual name is " Krishna " from birth and as used everywhere

> including

> > > my

> > > > business circles. Hence I said I wouldnt mind Gopis around.

Gopis

> > are

> > > > those who are affectionate, and give knowledge and good advice

> with

> > no

> > > > malice in their hearts, and due to this I mentioned I do not

mind

> > many

> > > > " Gopis " like your goodself around who will be always there to

> guide

> > me

> > > > if ever I falter, and who form the strength of Krishna.

> > > >

> > > > And the other version of " Gopis " thats fine having anytime and

> > > anywhere

> > > > around.

> > > >

> > > > best wishes,

> > > >

> > > > Bhaskar.

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Exactly.I believe in this....Love and regards,gopi. , deepak sharma <deepak_rptech wrote:>> Dear Gopi Ji,> Thanks for your "intervention" :-)> Isnt it the best way of members' introduction in an astrology forum?> In terms of Nakshatras, signs of planets etc> Best Regards,> Deepak Sharma> > > > ________________________________> gopalakrishna gopi_b927 > Sat, December 5, 2009 7:21:25 PM> Re: Members_Upgraded> > > Sorry to intervene and say that we both share moola naks with Bhaskar ji!!!> Love and regards,> gopi.> ancient_indian_ astrology, deepak sharma <deepak_rptech@ ...> wrote:> >> > Dear Bhaskar Ji,> > Thanks a ton for your views.> > I do agree with the analyses you presented below.> > One more noticeable thing - Moola Nakshatra :-)> > This is night birth - 10/07/1976, 00:47 AM, Delhi. FYI. Thanks> > Best Regards,> > Deepak Sharma> > > > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology> > Sat, December 5, 2009 6:31:31 PM> > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Members_Upgraded> > > > > > > > Dear Deepak ji,> > > > Good. You have the original Budhiaditya yoga due to this yoga forming in> > Gemini. Sun and Moon oppositions has its own advantages and problems> > too.A very strong Mars aspecting the 8th, good for longevity as well as> > strength to the Lagna lord.The 4th lord in 9th can give you a good> > grasping power for higher studies. Sun as Lord of 5th, in 11th from its> > own sign and with a dual planet may provide you affections and worship> > towards both the Male and Female manifestations of God. 4 planets> > already in odd signs and the Ascendant being a Fixed and fiery sign> > both, so the fixity of purpose and efforts will be there in your Life,> > and a not so easily yielding nature. If it is a day birth, then check> > whether you have a Mahabhagya Yoga.> > > > regards/Bhaskar.> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, deepak sharma> > <deepak_rptech@ ...> wrote:> > >> > > Dear Bhaskar Ji,> > > //Baaki category ki Gopiyon ka bandobast bhi karo na Bhai idhar//> > > Ye "Baaki category ki Gopiyon" mein apna haath jara tight hai.> > > //Agar hum aapke senior hain toh aapko badon ke dhyan rakhna chahiye//> > > Sure. Aap kabhi Delhi / Noida aayenge to aapka poora dhyaan rakha> > jaayega :-)> > > I reside in Noida & quite younger to you.> > > By the way, you might be interested to know a few facts about my own> > chart -> > > 1.) Sun in Gemini> > > 2.) Mercury in Gemini> > > 3.) Moon in Saggitarius> > > 4.) Mars in Leo> > > (Aries Ascendant)> > > Birds of a feather flock together :-)> > >> > > Best Regards,> > > Deepak Sharma> > >> > >> > >> > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> > > ancient_indian_ astrology> > > Sat, December 5, 2009 5:10:39 PM> > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Members_Upgraded> > >> > >> > >> > > Dear Deepak ji,> > >> > > A good one. Baaki category ki Gopiyon ka bandobast bhi karo na Bhai> > > idhar.> > >> > > Thoda rang jam jaaye mehfil mein. Samay beete ja raha hai. Dhyaan> > aapko> > > rakhna hai. Agar hum aapke senior hain toh aapko badon ke dhyan rakhna> > > chahiye. Agar hum aapse junior hain tab bhi aapko bacchon ka dhyaan> > > rakhna chahiye.> > >> > > Love and regards,> > >> > > Bhaskar.> > >> > > ancient_indian_ astrology, deepak sharma> > > <deepak_rptech@ ...> wrote:> > > >> > > > Dear Gopi Ji & Bhaskar Ji,> > > > Its nice to see "KRISHNA" and "GOPI" in the same list.> > > > Decision makers of this list must've applied some logic other than> > > > the contribution or experience of both the members :-)> > > > Best Regards,> > > > Deepak Sharma> > > >> > > >> > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > > > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology> > > > Sat, December 5, 2009 1:34:59 PM> > > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Members_Upgraded> > > >> > > >> > > > Dear Gopi ji,> > > >> > > > I will explain my previous mail. My Jyotish name is "Bhaskar" but my> > > > actual name is "Krishna" from birth and as used everywhere including> > > my> > > > business circles. Hence I said I wouldnt mind Gopis around. Gopis> > are> > > > those who are affectionate, and give knowledge and good advice with> > no> > > > malice in their hearts, and due to this I mentioned I do not mind> > many> > > > "Gopis" like your goodself around who will be always there to guide> > me> > > > if ever I falter, and who form the strength of Krishna.> > > >> > > > And the other version of "Gopis" thats fine having anytime and> > > anywhere> > > > around.> > > >> > > > best wishes,> > > >> > > > Bhaskar.> > > >> > >> >>

Really?!pl tighten them if so and also if you can....Love and regards,gopi. , "Bhaskar" <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:>> > Dear Gopi ji,> > Very heartening to know this. But theres a difference. I have few screws> fallen off from my head. HaHa.> > Love and regards,> > Bhaskar.> > > , "gopalakrishna"> gopi_b927@ wrote:> >> > Sorry to intervene and say that we both share moola naks with Bhaskar> > ji!!!> > Love and regards,> > gopi.> > , deepak sharma> > deepak_rptech@ wrote:> > >> > > Dear Bhaskar Ji,> > > Thanks a ton for your views.> > > I do agree with the analyses you presented below.> > > One more noticeable thing - Moola Nakshatra :-)> > > This is night birth - 10/07/1976, 00:47 AM, Delhi. FYI. Thanks> > > Best Regards,> > > Deepak Sharma> > >> > > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@> > >> > > > > > Sat, December 5, 2009 6:31:31 PM> > > Re: Members_Upgraded> > >> > >> > >> > > Dear Deepak ji,> > >> > > Good. You have the original Budhiaditya yoga due to this yoga> forming> > in> > > Gemini. Sun and Moon oppositions has its own advantages and problems> > > too.A very strong Mars aspecting the 8th, good for longevity as well> > as> > > strength to the Lagna lord.The 4th lord in 9th can give you a good> > > grasping power for higher studies. Sun as Lord of 5th, in 11th from> > its> > > own sign and with a dual planet may provide you affections and> worship> > > towards both the Male and Female manifestations of God. 4 planets> > > already in odd signs and the Ascendant being a Fixed and fiery sign> > > both, so the fixity of purpose and efforts will be there in your> Life,> > > and a not so easily yielding nature. If it is a day birth, then> check> > > whether you have a Mahabhagya Yoga.> > >> > > regards/Bhaskar.> > >> > > ancient_indian_ astrology, deepak sharma> > > <deepak_rptech@ ...> wrote:> > > >> > > > Dear Bhaskar Ji,> > > > //Baaki category ki Gopiyon ka bandobast bhi karo na Bhai idhar//> > > > Ye "Baaki category ki Gopiyon" mein apna haath jara tight hai.> > > > //Agar hum aapke senior hain toh aapko badon ke dhyan rakhna> > chahiye//> > > > Sure. Aap kabhi Delhi / Noida aayenge to aapka poora dhyaan rakha> > > jaayega :-)> > > > I reside in Noida & quite younger to you.> > > > By the way, you might be interested to know a few facts about my> own> > > chart -> > > > 1.) Sun in Gemini> > > > 2.) Mercury in Gemini> > > > 3.) Moon in Saggitarius> > > > 4.) Mars in Leo> > > > (Aries Ascendant)> > > > Birds of a feather flock together :-)> > > >> > > > Best Regards,> > > > Deepak Sharma> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > > > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology> > > > Sat, December 5, 2009 5:10:39 PM> > > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Members_Upgraded> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > Dear Deepak ji,> > > >> > > > A good one. Baaki category ki Gopiyon ka bandobast bhi karo na> Bhai> > > > idhar.> > > >> > > > Thoda rang jam jaaye mehfil mein. Samay beete ja raha hai. Dhyaan> > > aapko> > > > rakhna hai. Agar hum aapke senior hain toh aapko badon ke dhyan> > rakhna> > > > chahiye. Agar hum aapse junior hain tab bhi aapko bacchon ka> dhyaan> > > > rakhna chahiye.> > > >> > > > Love and regards,> > > >> > > > Bhaskar.> > > >> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, deepak sharma> > > > <deepak_rptech@ ...> wrote:> > > > >> > > > > Dear Gopi Ji & Bhaskar Ji,> > > > > Its nice to see "KRISHNA" and "GOPI" in the same list.> > > > > Decision makers of this list must've applied some logic other> than> > > > > the contribution or experience of both the members :-)> > > > > Best Regards,> > > > > Deepak Sharma> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > > > > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology> > > > > Sat, December 5, 2009 1:34:59 PM> > > > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Members_Upgraded> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > Dear Gopi ji,> > > > >> > > > > I will explain my previous mail. My Jyotish name is "Bhaskar"> but> > my> > > > > actual name is "Krishna" from birth and as used everywhere> > including> > > > my> > > > > business circles. Hence I said I wouldnt mind Gopis around.> Gopis> > > are> > > > > those who are affectionate, and give knowledge and good advice> > with> > > no> > > > > malice in their hearts, and due to this I mentioned I do not> mind> > > many> > > > > "Gopis" like your goodself around who will be always there to> > guide> > > me> > > > > if ever I falter, and who form the strength of Krishna.> > > > >> > > > > And the other version of "Gopis" thats fine having anytime and> > > > anywhere> > > > > around.> > > > >> > > > > best wishes,> > > > >> > > > > Bhaskar.> > > > >> > > >> > >> >>

How to do it ? They are lost. Am searching for them. Am sure you have

taken them and making use of same.

Love and regards,

Bhaskar.

, " gopalakrishna "

<gopi_b927 wrote:

>

> Really?!pl tighten them if so and also if you can....

> Love and regards,

> gopi.

> , " Bhaskar "

> bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:

> >

> >

> > Dear Gopi ji,

> >

> > Very heartening to know this. But theres a difference. I have few

> screws

> > fallen off from my head. HaHa.

> >

> > Love and regards,

> >

> > Bhaskar.

> >

> >

> > , " gopalakrishna "

> > gopi_b927@ wrote:

> > >

> > > Sorry to intervene and say that we both share moola naks with

> Bhaskar

> > > ji!!!

> > > Love and regards,

> > > gopi.

> > > , deepak sharma

> > > deepak_rptech@ wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Dear Bhaskar Ji,

> > > > Thanks a ton for your views.

> > > > I do agree with the analyses you presented below.

> > > > One more noticeable thing - Moola Nakshatra :-)

> > > > This is night birth - 10/07/1976, 00:47 AM, Delhi. FYI. Thanks

> > > > Best Regards,

> > > > Deepak Sharma

> > > >

> > > > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Sat, December 5, 2009 6:31:31 PM

> > > > Re: Members_Upgraded

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Dear Deepak ji,

> > > >

> > > > Good. You have the original Budhiaditya yoga due to this yoga

> > forming

> > > in

> > > > Gemini. Sun and Moon oppositions has its own advantages and

> problems

> > > > too.A very strong Mars aspecting the 8th, good for longevity as

> well

> > > as

> > > > strength to the Lagna lord.The 4th lord in 9th can give you a

good

> > > > grasping power for higher studies. Sun as Lord of 5th, in 11th

> from

> > > its

> > > > own sign and with a dual planet may provide you affections and

> > worship

> > > > towards both the Male and Female manifestations of God. 4

planets

> > > > already in odd signs and the Ascendant being a Fixed and fiery

> sign

> > > > both, so the fixity of purpose and efforts will be there in your

> > Life,

> > > > and a not so easily yielding nature. If it is a day birth, then

> > check

> > > > whether you have a Mahabhagya Yoga.

> > > >

> > > > regards/Bhaskar.

> > > >

> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, deepak

sharma

> > > > <deepak_rptech@ ...> wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Bhaskar Ji,

> > > > > //Baaki category ki Gopiyon ka bandobast bhi karo na Bhai

> idhar//

> > > > > Ye " Baaki category ki Gopiyon " mein apna haath jara tight hai.

> > > > > //Agar hum aapke senior hain toh aapko badon ke dhyan rakhna

> > > chahiye//

> > > > > Sure. Aap kabhi Delhi / Noida aayenge to aapka poora dhyaan

> rakha

> > > > jaayega :-)

> > > > > I reside in Noida & quite younger to you.

> > > > > By the way, you might be interested to know a few facts about

my

> > own

> > > > chart -

> > > > > 1.) Sun in Gemini

> > > > > 2.) Mercury in Gemini

> > > > > 3.) Moon in Saggitarius

> > > > > 4.) Mars in Leo

> > > > > (Aries Ascendant)

> > > > > Birds of a feather flock together :-)

> > > > >

> > > > > Best Regards,

> > > > > Deepak Sharma

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __

> > > > > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ...

> > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology

> > > > > Sat, December 5, 2009 5:10:39 PM

> > > > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Members_Upgraded

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Deepak ji,

> > > > >

> > > > > A good one. Baaki category ki Gopiyon ka bandobast bhi karo na

> > Bhai

> > > > > idhar.

> > > > >

> > > > > Thoda rang jam jaaye mehfil mein. Samay beete ja raha hai.

> Dhyaan

> > > > aapko

> > > > > rakhna hai. Agar hum aapke senior hain toh aapko badon ke

dhyan

> > > rakhna

> > > > > chahiye. Agar hum aapse junior hain tab bhi aapko bacchon ka

> > dhyaan

> > > > > rakhna chahiye.

> > > > >

> > > > > Love and regards,

> > > > >

> > > > > Bhaskar.

> > > > >

> > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, deepak

> sharma

> > > > > <deepak_rptech@ ...> wrote:

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Dear Gopi Ji & Bhaskar Ji,

> > > > > > Its nice to see " KRISHNA " and " GOPI " in the same list.

> > > > > > Decision makers of this list must've applied some logic

other

> > than

> > > > > > the contribution or experience of both the members :-)

> > > > > > Best Regards,

> > > > > > Deepak Sharma

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __

> > > > > > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ...

> > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology

> > > > > > Sat, December 5, 2009 1:34:59 PM

> > > > > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Members_Upgraded

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Dear Gopi ji,

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I will explain my previous mail. My Jyotish name is

" Bhaskar "

> > but

> > > my

> > > > > > actual name is " Krishna " from birth and as used everywhere

> > > including

> > > > > my

> > > > > > business circles. Hence I said I wouldnt mind Gopis around.

> > Gopis

> > > > are

> > > > > > those who are affectionate, and give knowledge and good

advice

> > > with

> > > > no

> > > > > > malice in their hearts, and due to this I mentioned I do not

> > mind

> > > > many

> > > > > > " Gopis " like your goodself around who will be always there

to

> > > guide

> > > > me

> > > > > > if ever I falter, and who form the strength of Krishna.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > And the other version of " Gopis " thats fine having anytime

and

> > > > > anywhere

> > > > > > around.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > best wishes,

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Bhaskar.

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Sorry i dont have them.gopi. , "Bhaskar" <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:>> > How to do it ? They are lost. Am searching for them. Am sure you have> taken them and making use of same.> > Love and regards,> > Bhaskar.> > > , "gopalakrishna"> gopi_b927@ wrote:> >> > Really?!pl tighten them if so and also if you can....> > Love and regards,> > gopi.> > , "Bhaskar"> > bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:> > >> > >> > > Dear Gopi ji,> > >> > > Very heartening to know this. But theres a difference. I have few> > screws> > > fallen off from my head. HaHa.> > >> > > Love and regards,> > >> > > Bhaskar.> > >> > >> > > , "gopalakrishna"> > > gopi_b927@ wrote:> > > >> > > > Sorry to intervene and say that we both share moola naks with> > Bhaskar> > > > ji!!!> > > > Love and regards,> > > > gopi.> > > > , deepak sharma> > > > deepak_rptech@ wrote:> > > > >> > > > > Dear Bhaskar Ji,> > > > > Thanks a ton for your views.> > > > > I do agree with the analyses you presented below.> > > > > One more noticeable thing - Moola Nakshatra :-)> > > > > This is night birth - 10/07/1976, 00:47 AM, Delhi. FYI. Thanks> > > > > Best Regards,> > > > > Deepak Sharma> > > > >> > > > > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@> > > > >> > > > > > > > > > Sat, December 5, 2009 6:31:31 PM> > > > > Re: Members_Upgraded> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > Dear Deepak ji,> > > > >> > > > > Good. You have the original Budhiaditya yoga due to this yoga> > > forming> > > > in> > > > > Gemini. Sun and Moon oppositions has its own advantages and> > problems> > > > > too.A very strong Mars aspecting the 8th, good for longevity as> > well> > > > as> > > > > strength to the Lagna lord.The 4th lord in 9th can give you a> good> > > > > grasping power for higher studies. Sun as Lord of 5th, in 11th> > from> > > > its> > > > > own sign and with a dual planet may provide you affections and> > > worship> > > > > towards both the Male and Female manifestations of God. 4> planets> > > > > already in odd signs and the Ascendant being a Fixed and fiery> > sign> > > > > both, so the fixity of purpose and efforts will be there in your> > > Life,> > > > > and a not so easily yielding nature. If it is a day birth, then> > > check> > > > > whether you have a Mahabhagya Yoga.> > > > >> > > > > regards/Bhaskar.> > > > >> > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, deepak> sharma> > > > > <deepak_rptech@ ...> wrote:> > > > > >> > > > > > Dear Bhaskar Ji,> > > > > > //Baaki category ki Gopiyon ka bandobast bhi karo na Bhai> > idhar//> > > > > > Ye "Baaki category ki Gopiyon" mein apna haath jara tight hai.> > > > > > //Agar hum aapke senior hain toh aapko badon ke dhyan rakhna> > > > chahiye//> > > > > > Sure. Aap kabhi Delhi / Noida aayenge to aapka poora dhyaan> > rakha> > > > > jaayega :-)> > > > > > I reside in Noida & quite younger to you.> > > > > > By the way, you might be interested to know a few facts about> my> > > own> > > > > chart -> > > > > > 1.) Sun in Gemini> > > > > > 2.) Mercury in Gemini> > > > > > 3.) Moon in Saggitarius> > > > > > 4.) Mars in Leo> > > > > > (Aries Ascendant)> > > > > > Birds of a feather flock together :-)> > > > > >> > > > > > Best Regards,> > > > > > Deepak Sharma> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > > > > > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology> > > > > > Sat, December 5, 2009 5:10:39 PM> > > > > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Members_Upgraded> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > Dear Deepak ji,> > > > > >> > > > > > A good one. Baaki category ki Gopiyon ka bandobast bhi karo na> > > Bhai> > > > > > idhar.> > > > > >> > > > > > Thoda rang jam jaaye mehfil mein. Samay beete ja raha hai.> > Dhyaan> > > > > aapko> > > > > > rakhna hai. Agar hum aapke senior hain toh aapko badon ke> dhyan> > > > rakhna> > > > > > chahiye. Agar hum aapse junior hain tab bhi aapko bacchon ka> > > dhyaan> > > > > > rakhna chahiye.> > > > > >> > > > > > Love and regards,> > > > > >> > > > > > Bhaskar.> > > > > >> > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, deepak> > sharma> > > > > > <deepak_rptech@ ...> wrote:> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Dear Gopi Ji & Bhaskar Ji,> > > > > > > Its nice to see "KRISHNA" and "GOPI" in the same list.> > > > > > > Decision makers of this list must've applied some logic> other> > > than> > > > > > > the contribution or experience of both the members :-)> > > > > > > Best Regards,> > > > > > > Deepak Sharma> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > > > > > > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> > > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology> > > > > > > Sat, December 5, 2009 1:34:59 PM> > > > > > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Members_Upgraded> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Dear Gopi ji,> > > > > > >> > > > > > > I will explain my previous mail. My Jyotish name is> "Bhaskar"> > > but> > > > my> > > > > > > actual name is "Krishna" from birth and as used everywhere> > > > including> > > > > > my> > > > > > > business circles. Hence I said I wouldnt mind Gopis around.> > > Gopis> > > > > are> > > > > > > those who are affectionate, and give knowledge and good> advice> > > > with> > > > > no> > > > > > > malice in their hearts, and due to this I mentioned I do not> > > mind> > > > > many> > > > > > > "Gopis" like your goodself around who will be always there> to> > > > guide> > > > > me> > > > > > > if ever I falter, and who form the strength of Krishna.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > And the other version of "Gopis" thats fine having anytime> and> > > > > > anywhere> > > > > > > around.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > best wishes,> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Bhaskar.> > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > >> >>

Dear Gopi Ji,As you now have all the three birth details with you (moola borns),may I request you to comment about something common in their life / nature / interests etc or anything specific or uncommonin any particular chart. Thanks in anticipation.Best Regards,Deepak Sharmagopalakrishna <gopi_b927 Sent: Sat, December 5, 2009 7:21:25 PM Re: Members_Upgraded

Sorry to intervene and say that we both share moola naks with Bhaskar ji!!!Love and regards,gopi.ancient_indian_ astrology, deepak sharma <deepak_rptech@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Bhaskar Ji,> Thanks a ton for your views.> I do agree with the analyses you presented below.> One more noticeable thing - Moola Nakshatra :-)> This is night birth - 10/07/1976, 00:47 AM, Delhi. FYI. Thanks> Best Regards,> Deepak Sharma> > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> > ancient_indian_ astrology> Sat, December 5, 2009 6:31:31 PM> [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Members_Upgraded> > > > Dear Deepak ji,> > Good. You have the original Budhiaditya yoga due to this yoga forming in> Gemini. Sun and Moon oppositions has its own advantages and

problems> too.A very strong Mars aspecting the 8th, good for longevity as well as> strength to the Lagna lord.The 4th lord in 9th can give you a good> grasping power for higher studies. Sun as Lord of 5th, in 11th from its> own sign and with a dual planet may provide you affections and worship> towards both the Male and Female manifestations of God. 4 planets> already in odd signs and the Ascendant being a Fixed and fiery sign> both, so the fixity of purpose and efforts will be there in your Life,> and a not so easily yielding nature. If it is a day birth, then check> whether you have a Mahabhagya Yoga.> > regards/Bhaskar.> > ancient_indian_ astrology, deepak sharma> <deepak_rptech@ ...> wrote:> >> > Dear Bhaskar Ji,> > //Baaki category ki Gopiyon ka bandobast bhi karo na Bhai idhar//>

> Ye "Baaki category ki Gopiyon" mein apna haath jara tight hai.> > //Agar hum aapke senior hain toh aapko badon ke dhyan rakhna chahiye//> > Sure. Aap kabhi Delhi / Noida aayenge to aapka poora dhyaan rakha> jaayega :-)> > I reside in Noida & quite younger to you.> > By the way, you might be interested to know a few facts about my own> chart -> > 1.) Sun in Gemini> > 2.) Mercury in Gemini> > 3.) Moon in Saggitarius> > 4.) Mars in Leo> > (Aries Ascendant)> > Birds of a feather flock together :-)> >> > Best Regards,> > Deepak Sharma> >> >> >> > ____________ _________ _________ __> > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> > ancient_indian_ astrology> > Sat, December 5, 2009 5:10:39 PM> > Subject:

[ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Members_Upgraded> >> >> >> > Dear Deepak ji,> >> > A good one. Baaki category ki Gopiyon ka bandobast bhi karo na Bhai> > idhar.> >> > Thoda rang jam jaaye mehfil mein. Samay beete ja raha hai. Dhyaan> aapko> > rakhna hai. Agar hum aapke senior hain toh aapko badon ke dhyan rakhna> > chahiye. Agar hum aapse junior hain tab bhi aapko bacchon ka dhyaan> > rakhna chahiye.> >> > Love and regards,> >> > Bhaskar.> >> > ancient_indian_ astrology, deepak sharma> > <deepak_rptech@ ...> wrote:> > >> > > Dear Gopi Ji & Bhaskar Ji,> > > Its nice to see "KRISHNA" and "GOPI" in the same list.> > > Decision makers of this list must've applied some logic

other than> > > the contribution or experience of both the members :-)> > > Best Regards,> > > Deepak Sharma> > >> > >> > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> > > ancient_indian_ astrology> > > Sat, December 5, 2009 1:34:59 PM> > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Members_Upgraded> > >> > >> > > Dear Gopi ji,> > >> > > I will explain my previous mail. My Jyotish name is "Bhaskar" but my> > > actual name is "Krishna" from birth and as used everywhere including> > my> > > business circles. Hence I said I wouldnt mind Gopis around. Gopis> are> > > those who are affectionate, and give knowledge and good advice with> no>

> > malice in their hearts, and due to this I mentioned I do not mind> many> > > "Gopis" like your goodself around who will be always there to guide> me> > > if ever I falter, and who form the strength of Krishna.> > >> > > And the other version of "Gopis" thats fine having anytime and> > anywhere> > > around.> > >> > > best wishes,> > >> > > Bhaskar.> > >> >>

Dear Deepak ji,Moola nakshatra got 4 paadas like any and we all know that.In which paada moon is placed also makes a difference.For example moon is in 1st pada of Dharma and also asp by jup the person follows Dhamic life leading to MOKSHA since moola is ruled by ketu the moksha karak by passing the other 2padas of artha and kama.Beyond this i resist discussing individual charts specially members of the forum since it is not right.All individuals have their own individuality and unique ness of their own and i do not want to get into others space.Hope you understand.Love and regards,gopi. , deepak sharma <deepak_rptech wrote:>> Dear Gopi Ji,> As you now have all the three birth details with you (moola borns),> may I request you to comment about something common in > their life / nature / interests etc or anything specific or uncommon> in any particular chart. > Thanks in anticipation.> Best Regards,> Deepak Sharma> > > ________________________________> gopalakrishna gopi_b927 > Sat, December 5, 2009 7:21:25 PM> Re: Members_Upgraded> > > Sorry to intervene and say that we both share moola naks with Bhaskar ji!!!> Love and regards,> gopi.> ancient_indian_ astrology, deepak sharma <deepak_rptech@ ...> wrote:> >> > Dear Bhaskar Ji,> > Thanks a ton for your views.> > I do agree with the analyses you presented below.> > One more noticeable thing - Moola Nakshatra :-)> > This is night birth - 10/07/1976, 00:47 AM, Delhi. FYI. Thanks> > Best Regards,> > Deepak Sharma> > > > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology> > Sat, December 5, 2009 6:31:31 PM> > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Members_Upgraded> > > > > > > > Dear Deepak ji,> > > > Good. You have the original Budhiaditya yoga due to this yoga forming in> > Gemini. Sun and Moon oppositions has its own advantages and problems> > too.A very strong Mars aspecting the 8th, good for longevity as well as> > strength to the Lagna lord.The 4th lord in 9th can give you a good> > grasping power for higher studies. Sun as Lord of 5th, in 11th from its> > own sign and with a dual planet may provide you affections and worship> > towards both the Male and Female manifestations of God. 4 planets> > already in odd signs and the Ascendant being a Fixed and fiery sign> > both, so the fixity of purpose and efforts will be there in your Life,> > and a not so easily yielding nature. If it is a day birth, then check> > whether you have a Mahabhagya Yoga.> > > > regards/Bhaskar.> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, deepak sharma> > <deepak_rptech@ ...> wrote:> > >> > > Dear Bhaskar Ji,> > > //Baaki category ki Gopiyon ka bandobast bhi karo na Bhai idhar//> > > Ye "Baaki category ki Gopiyon" mein apna haath jara tight hai.> > > //Agar hum aapke senior hain toh aapko badon ke dhyan rakhna chahiye//> > > Sure. Aap kabhi Delhi / Noida aayenge to aapka poora dhyaan rakha> > jaayega :-)> > > I reside in Noida & quite younger to you.> > > By the way, you might be interested to know a few facts about my own> > chart -> > > 1.) Sun in Gemini> > > 2.) Mercury in Gemini> > > 3.) Moon in Saggitarius> > > 4.) Mars in Leo> > > (Aries Ascendant)> > > Birds of a feather flock together :-)> > >> > > Best Regards,> > > Deepak Sharma> > >> > >> > >> > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> > > ancient_indian_ astrology> > > Sat, December 5, 2009 5:10:39 PM> > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Members_Upgraded> > >> > >> > >> > > Dear Deepak ji,> > >> > > A good one. Baaki category ki Gopiyon ka bandobast bhi karo na Bhai> > > idhar.> > >> > > Thoda rang jam jaaye mehfil mein. Samay beete ja raha hai. Dhyaan> > aapko> > > rakhna hai. Agar hum aapke senior hain toh aapko badon ke dhyan rakhna> > > chahiye. Agar hum aapse junior hain tab bhi aapko bacchon ka dhyaan> > > rakhna chahiye.> > >> > > Love and regards,> > >> > > Bhaskar.> > >> > > ancient_indian_ astrology, deepak sharma> > > <deepak_rptech@ ...> wrote:> > > >> > > > Dear Gopi Ji & Bhaskar Ji,> > > > Its nice to see "KRISHNA" and "GOPI" in the same list.> > > > Decision makers of this list must've applied some logic other than> > > > the contribution or experience of both the members :-)> > > > Best Regards,> > > > Deepak Sharma> > > >> > > >> > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > > > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology> > > > Sat, December 5, 2009 1:34:59 PM> > > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Members_Upgraded> > > >> > > >> > > > Dear Gopi ji,> > > >> > > > I will explain my previous mail. My Jyotish name is "Bhaskar" but my> > > > actual name is "Krishna" from birth and as used everywhere including> > > my> > > > business circles. Hence I said I wouldnt mind Gopis around. Gopis> > are> > > > those who are affectionate, and give knowledge and good advice with> > no> > > > malice in their hearts, and due to this I mentioned I do not mind> > many> > > > "Gopis" like your goodself around who will be always there to guide> > me> > > > if ever I falter, and who form the strength of Krishna.> > > >> > > > And the other version of "Gopis" thats fine having anytime and> > > anywhere> > > > around.> > > >> > > > best wishes,> > > >> > > > Bhaskar.> > > >> > >> >>

Dear Gopi Ji,Your approach is definitely correct in this regard. Thanks Best Regards,Deepak Sharmagopalakrishna <gopi_b927 Sent: Sun, December 6, 2009 11:51:54 AM Re: Members_Upgraded

Dear Deepak ji,Moola nakshatra got 4 paadas like any and we all know that.In which paada moon is placed also makes a difference.For example moon is in 1st pada of Dharma and also asp by jup the person follows Dhamic life leading to MOKSHA since moola is ruled by ketu the moksha karak by passing the other 2padas of artha and kama.Beyond this i resist discussing individual charts specially members of the forum since it is not right.All individuals have their own individuality and unique ness of their own and i do not want to get into others space.Hope you understand.Love and regards,gopi.ancient_indian_ astrology, deepak sharma <deepak_rptech@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Gopi Ji,> As you now have all the three birth details with you (moola borns),> may I request you to comment about something common in > their life / nature / interests etc or anything specific or

uncommon> in any particular chart. > Thanks in anticipation.> Best Regards,> Deepak Sharma> > > ____________ _________ _________ __> gopalakrishna gopi_b927@.. .> ancient_indian_ astrology> Sat, December 5, 2009 7:21:25 PM> [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Members_Upgraded> > > Sorry to intervene and say that we both share moola naks with Bhaskar ji!!!> Love and regards,> gopi.> ancient_indian_ astrology, deepak sharma <deepak_rptech@ ...> wrote:> >> > Dear Bhaskar Ji,> > Thanks a ton for your views.> > I do agree with the analyses you presented below.> > One more noticeable thing - Moola Nakshatra :-)> > This is night birth - 10/07/1976, 00:47 AM, Delhi. FYI. Thanks> > Best Regards,>

> Deepak Sharma> > > > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology> > Sat, December 5, 2009 6:31:31 PM> > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Members_Upgraded> > > > > > > > Dear Deepak ji,> > > > Good. You have the original Budhiaditya yoga due to this yoga forming in> > Gemini. Sun and Moon oppositions has its own advantages and problems> > too.A very strong Mars aspecting the 8th, good for longevity as well as> > strength to the Lagna lord.The 4th lord in 9th can give you a good> > grasping power for higher studies. Sun as Lord of 5th, in 11th from its> > own sign and with a dual planet may provide you affections and worship> > towards both the Male and Female manifestations of God. 4 planets> >

already in odd signs and the Ascendant being a Fixed and fiery sign> > both, so the fixity of purpose and efforts will be there in your Life,> > and a not so easily yielding nature. If it is a day birth, then check> > whether you have a Mahabhagya Yoga.> > > > regards/Bhaskar.> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, deepak sharma> > <deepak_rptech@ ...> wrote:> > >> > > Dear Bhaskar Ji,> > > //Baaki category ki Gopiyon ka bandobast bhi karo na Bhai idhar//> > > Ye "Baaki category ki Gopiyon" mein apna haath jara tight hai.> > > //Agar hum aapke senior hain toh aapko badon ke dhyan rakhna chahiye//> > > Sure. Aap kabhi Delhi / Noida aayenge to aapka poora dhyaan rakha> > jaayega :-)> > > I reside in Noida & quite younger to you.> > >

By the way, you might be interested to know a few facts about my own> > chart -> > > 1.) Sun in Gemini> > > 2.) Mercury in Gemini> > > 3.) Moon in Saggitarius> > > 4.) Mars in Leo> > > (Aries Ascendant)> > > Birds of a feather flock together :-)> > >> > > Best Regards,> > > Deepak Sharma> > >> > >> > >> > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> > > ancient_indian_ astrology> > > Sat, December 5, 2009 5:10:39 PM> > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Members_Upgraded> > >> > >> > >> > > Dear Deepak ji,> > >> > > A good one. Baaki category ki Gopiyon ka bandobast bhi karo na

Bhai> > > idhar.> > >> > > Thoda rang jam jaaye mehfil mein. Samay beete ja raha hai. Dhyaan> > aapko> > > rakhna hai. Agar hum aapke senior hain toh aapko badon ke dhyan rakhna> > > chahiye. Agar hum aapse junior hain tab bhi aapko bacchon ka dhyaan> > > rakhna chahiye.> > >> > > Love and regards,> > >> > > Bhaskar.> > >> > > ancient_indian_ astrology, deepak sharma> > > <deepak_rptech@ ...> wrote:> > > >> > > > Dear Gopi Ji & Bhaskar Ji,> > > > Its nice to see "KRISHNA" and "GOPI" in the same list.> > > > Decision makers of this list must've applied some logic other than> > > > the contribution or experience of both the members :-)> > > > Best

Regards,> > > > Deepak Sharma> > > >> > > >> > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > > > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology> > > > Sat, December 5, 2009 1:34:59 PM> > > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Members_Upgraded> > > >> > > >> > > > Dear Gopi ji,> > > >> > > > I will explain my previous mail. My Jyotish name is "Bhaskar" but my> > > > actual name is "Krishna" from birth and as used everywhere including> > > my> > > > business circles. Hence I said I wouldnt mind Gopis around. Gopis> > are> > > > those who are affectionate, and give knowledge and good advice with> > no> > >

> malice in their hearts, and due to this I mentioned I do not mind> > many> > > > "Gopis" like your goodself around who will be always there to guide> > me> > > > if ever I falter, and who form the strength of Krishna.> > > >> > > > And the other version of "Gopis" thats fine having anytime and> > > anywhere> > > > around.> > > >> > > > best wishes,> > > >> > > > Bhaskar.> > > >> > >> >>

Dear Respected Moderators and Members,

Namaste,

Thank you for this priviledge. I trully appreciate this gesture and will do my

best not to give you the oportunity to doubt the wisdom of your decision.

Pls accept my apologises for the delay of this post, as I am having internet

access problems currently.

Thank you to Deepak ji for your kind wishes.

Warmest regards

Sheevani

, deepak sharma

<deepak_rptech wrote:

>

> Many Congrats to Bhaskar Ji, Sheevani Ji, Shanmukha Ji, Shankar Bharadwaj Ji,

> Arjun Pandit Ji, Gopi Ji, Anita Ji and Ji for the captioned

subject.

> & not to miss here - Lots of appreciation for the person behind this wonderful

idea :-)

> Congrats Neelam Ji!!!!

> Thanks and Regards,

> Deepak Sharma

>

>

> gopalakrishna <gopi_b927

>

> Sat, December 5, 2009 12:49:03 PM

>

>

> i take this opertunity to congratulate all those seven members who got the

privilege along with me.....

> All the best,

> gopi.

> ancient_indian_ astrology, " Sre_eram " <sreeram64@ .>

wrote:

> >

> > Namaste,

> >

> > It is time that we upgrade some of the members who have been in the

> > group for considerable time and shared their knowledgebase with all

> > others - hence forth these member's messages would be UNMODERATED.

> >

> > 1) Bhaskar

> > 2) Sheevani,

> > 3) Shanmukha

> > 4) Shankar Bharadwaj

> > 5) Arjun Pandit

> > 6) Gopi

> > 7) Anita

> > 8)

> >

> > Any negative or adverse remarks made by them should be read and

> > attributed to those individuals posting the message than to the group

> > itself. We presume that the individuals are matured and take

> > responsibilities for their postings. Any deviation or violation to

> > good group etiquette would ensure that the messages or membership would

> > be back to original status of being moderated. Depending upon the

> > nature of transgression of good behavior, the member may even be banned.

> >

> > A word of suggestion to Members who are in the list - take time to post

> > your messages and ensure the sensitivities of the group or individuals

> > are adequately taken care. Personal differences if any be limited to

> > the subject itself. In NO case, they should extend the boundaries

> > beyond the subject thread. Personal attacks are strictly NOT ALLOWED.

> > If members are interested in Personal attacks they are advised to do the

> > same OFFLINE.

> >

> > The groups motto has always been

> >

> > 1. Let the best logic win the discussion and debate

> > 2. Show your age in being polite in your messages

> > 3. Show your prowess in your astro_content

> > 4. Show your maturity in your judgment of planets, nakshatras,

> > signs...etc. (than judging individual member's conduct or behavior !!)

> > 5. All school of astro_thoughts are encouraged

> > 6. All are free to disagree

> > 7. There are NO gurus in the group....other than the original RISHIS

> > themselves who gave us the greatest or superior wisdom in the subject of

> > astrology

> > 8. Every new member should give his own astro_introduction so that

> > others can appreciate it - School of thought, Jyotish Teacher/Guru (to

> > all of us, there is NONE in the current recent history who can be given

> > the title of GURU ....for they all utmost qualify - Jyotish Teacher)

> > 9. Every known astrologer has his own contribution to the subject and

> > are respected in the group irrespective of their background and other

> > vices

> > 10. Let us GROW old than getting OLD !!

> >

> > Help us to become a matured group.

> >

> > A word of thanks to Neelam ji for giving us the idea and she deserves

> > immense credit for the time she spent in the group sharing her energetic

> > inputs.

> >

> > With regards,

> > Sreeram_Srinivas

> >

>