IndiaDivine.org

Personal Details

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Sreenadh ji,

Does this table not have 'edit' facility, or I cannot find it?

Best regards,

Vinay

> --- On Sun, 12/6/09, sreesog <sreesog wrote:

>

>

> sreesog <sreesog

> Re: Members_Upgraded - updated list of

UN-MODERATED members

>

> Sunday, December 6, 2009, 8:04 AM

>

> Dear Bhaskar ji and all,

> In the Database section of the group there is a table with the name Our

Group Members where every group member can present their introduction. The

details of about 48 members are already available there. I request every one to

visit this section of the group and input their information - if they wish to do

so. Certainly as Bhaskar ji puts it, that would be helpful to everyone.

> //if the unmoderated members are able to put their contact details//

> The answer is ye, it is possible. And every member can do it at: Our Group

Members of the group.

> Love and regards,

> Sreenadh

>

> ancient_indian_ astrology, " Bhaskar "

<bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> wrote:

>>

>>

>> Dear sirs,

>>

>> I am not sure but it would also be helpful if the unmoderated members

>> are able to put their contact details in the Files section, so that we

>> know that we are conversing with real people. They need not mention

>> their Phone numbers if they wish not to, but could at same time give as

>> much info as could seem authentic and dependable.

>>

>> regards/Bhaskar.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

--

Dear Vinay ji, Individual record editing feature is not available, since does not provide the same. The members can ADD records, but if any editing is required then there is two choices - 1) Ask the moderator to edit the record with correct info (mail him the correct info) OR 2) Add a new record with correct info and intimate the moderator to delete the wrong record The problem I am facing with this database table feature provided by is that - * If I allow EDIT feature to the group members, then every group member can edit everyone else's details as well! This won't be correct and safe. This is why edit feature got reserved to moderators.Love and regards,Sreenadh , "Vinay Gakkhar." <vgakkhar wrote:>> Dear Sreenadh ji,> > Does this table not have 'edit' facility, or I cannot find it?> > Best regards,> > Vinay> > > --- On Sun, 12/6/09, sreesog sreesog wrote:> >> >> > sreesog sreesog > Re: Members_Upgraded - updated list of UN-MODERATED members> > > > Sunday, December 6, 2009, 8:04 AM> >> > > Dear Bhaskar ji and all,> > In the Database section of the group there is a table with the name Our Group Members where every group member can present their introduction. The details of about 48 members are already available there. I request every one to visit this section of the group and input their information - if they wish to do so. Certainly as Bhaskar ji puts it, that would be helpful to everyone.> > //if the unmoderated members are able to put their contact details//> > The answer is ye, it is possible. And every member can do it at: Our Group Members of the group.> > Love and regards,> > Sreenadh> >> > ancient_indian_ astrology, "Bhaskar" <bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> wrote:> >>> >>> >> Dear sirs,> >>> >> I am not sure but it would also be helpful if the unmoderated members> >> are able to put their contact details in the Files section, so that we> >> know that we are conversing with real people. They need not mention> >> their Phone numbers if they wish not to, but could at same time give as> >> much info as could seem authentic and dependable.> >>> >> regards/Bhaskar.> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > > -->