IndiaDivine.org

Piya nahin toh kya jiya.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

One person drinking but driving properly on the road.

Another one drinking but driving rashly on the road.

Because of the Rash drivers, even those who have been

driving without drinking, have to be go for the Sniff

test. And those who have remained sober, will be

disallowed from drinking in the night. Aur shyaam hone

ke baad piya nahin toh kya jiya.

Kuch log toh bechaare peene ke baad hi sober hote hain.

Unka kya ?

(why I mentioned above I will explain later)

Dear Friends, Hope some of you have heard this song-

Peene ki kasam daal di. Piyungaa kis tarah..

Yeh nah socha tune yaar ki main..

Jiyunga kis tarah..

What are the combinations for people who drink ?

regards/Bhaskar.

jokes and drinks.....wah kya masala (combinations!!).Will get back later with astrological combinations.gopi. , "Bhaskar" <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:>> One person drinking but driving properly on the road. > Another one drinking but driving rashly on the road. > > Because of the Rash drivers, even those who have been > driving without drinking, have to be go for the Sniff> test. And those who have remained sober, will be> disallowed from drinking in the night. Aur shyaam hone> ke baad piya nahin toh kya jiya.> > Kuch log toh bechaare peene ke baad hi sober hote hain.> Unka kya ?> > (why I mentioned above I will explain later)> > Dear Friends, Hope some of you have heard this song-> > Peene ki kasam daal di. Piyungaa kis tarah..> Yeh nah socha tune yaar ki main..> Jiyunga kis tarah..> > What are the combinations for people who drink ?> > regards/Bhaskar.>

Dear ones,I have birth details of an alcoholic who's wife divorced him for that bad habit. I don't know anything else about this person. The birth details are as follows:DOB: October 31, 1949TOB:21:15 hrsPOB: Albany, New York, USAWe can take this as an example chart and analyse.Drinking(alcoholism is not like comunism)could become an adiction as we know.The 8th H of adiction with a deb benefic jup which is also a badhaka according to me is also 7thL in this case as well as 10thL of karma.!10th H is ocupied by Rahu a karaka for addiction asp by mars conj sat from a fixed sign as well making it a fixation .Sat in 3rd H of habits is the dispositor of jup also.sat is aspg deb 3rdL along with moon the mind.Watery signs must be conected and 2nd L should be involved along with watery planets also.In this case 2nd H is a watery sign asp by badhaka from 8th H of addiction and moon is a watery planet as 2nd L asp by 2malefics in a fixed sign.A few random thoughts...-gopi. , "gopalakrishna" <gopi_b927 wrote:>> jokes and drinks.....wah kya masala (combinations!!).Will get back> later with astrological combinations.> gopi.> , "Bhaskar"> bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:> >> > One person drinking but driving properly on the road.> > Another one drinking but driving rashly on the road.> >> > Because of the Rash drivers, even those who have been> > driving without drinking, have to be go for the Sniff> > test. And those who have remained sober, will be> > disallowed from drinking in the night. Aur shyaam hone> > ke baad piya nahin toh kya jiya.> >> > Kuch log toh bechaare peene ke baad hi sober hote hain.> > Unka kya ?> >> > (why I mentioned above I will explain later)> >> > Dear Friends, Hope some of you have heard this song-> >> > Peene ki kasam daal di. Piyungaa kis tarah..> > Yeh nah socha tune yaar ki main..> > Jiyunga kis tarah..> >> > What are the combinations for people who drink ?> >> > regards/Bhaskar.> >>

Dear Bhaskar ji,surprisingly silent!!ha ha..ha your expert opinions are welcome....gopi. , "gopalakrishna" <gopi_b927 wrote:>> Dear ones,> I have birth details of an alcoholic who's wife divorced him for that> bad habit. I don't know anything else about this person. The birth> details are as follows:> > DOB: October 31, 1949> TOB:21:15 hrs> POB: Albany, New York, USA> We can take this as an example chart and analyse.Drinking(alcoholism is> not like comunism)could become an adiction as we know.The 8th H of> adiction with a deb benefic jup which is also a badhaka according to me> is also 7thL in this case as well as 10thL of karma.!10th> H is ocupied by Rahu a karaka for addiction asp by mars conj sat from a> fixed sign as well making it a fixation .Sat in 3rd H of habits is the> dispositor of jup also.sat is aspg deb 3rdL along with moon the mind.> Watery signs must be conected and 2nd L should be involved along with> watery planets also.In this case 2nd H is a watery sign asp by badhaka> from 8th H of addiction and moon is a watery planet as 2nd L asp by> 2malefics in a fixed sign.> A few random thoughts...> -gopi.> , "gopalakrishna"> gopi_b927@ wrote:> >> > jokes and drinks.....wah kya masala (combinations!!).Will get back> > later with astrological combinations.> > gopi.> > , "Bhaskar"> > bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:> > >> > > One person drinking but driving properly on the road.> > > Another one drinking but driving rashly on the road.> > >> > > Because of the Rash drivers, even those who have been> > > driving without drinking, have to be go for the Sniff> > > test. And those who have remained sober, will be> > > disallowed from drinking in the night. Aur shyaam hone> > > ke baad piya nahin toh kya jiya.> > >> > > Kuch log toh bechaare peene ke baad hi sober hote hain.> > > Unka kya ?> > >> > > (why I mentioned above I will explain later)> > >> > > Dear Friends, Hope some of you have heard this song-> > >> > > Peene ki kasam daal di. Piyungaa kis tarah..> > > Yeh nah socha tune yaar ki main..> > > Jiyunga kis tarah..> > >> > > What are the combinations for people who drink ?> > >> > > regards/Bhaskar.> > >> >>

Sir,

I am not an Expert which is why I am asking for opinions and inputs from

Experts like your goodselves. You ask me from where to get some good

drink on a Dry day in whichever city I am , that much I can help You.

You ask me which Whisky tastes good, that much I can help you, but you

ask me for astrological inputs on people who love drinks - that only

good, pious and knowledgable people like your good self can provide.

Foreign charts are a headache for me to make. I dont understand the Time

Zones. I dont understand the D.S.T. I dont understand which place to

select for exact co-ordinates for they have multiple cities with same

names.

So you please provide the reasons and factors for one to love dinks

astrologically and spare me of making birth charts of foreign countries.

Love and regards,

Bhaskar.

, " gopalakrishna "

<gopi_b927 wrote:

>

> Dear Bhaskar ji,

> surprisingly silent!!ha ha..ha your expert opinions are welcome....

> gopi.

> , " gopalakrishna "

> gopi_b927@ wrote:

> >

> > Dear ones,

> > I have birth details of an alcoholic who's wife divorced him for

that

> > bad habit. I don't know anything else about this person. The birth

> > details are as follows:

> >

> > DOB: October 31, 1949

> > TOB:21:15 hrs

> > POB: Albany, New York, USA

> > We can take this as an example chart and analyse.Drinking(alcoholism

> is

> > not like comunism)could become an adiction as we know.The 8th H of

> > adiction with a deb benefic jup which is also a badhaka according to

> me

> > is also 7thL in this case as well as 10thL of karma.!10th

> > H is ocupied by Rahu a karaka for addiction asp by mars conj sat

from

> a

> > fixed sign as well making it a fixation .Sat in 3rd H of habits is

the

> > dispositor of jup also.sat is aspg deb 3rdL along with moon the

mind.

> > Watery signs must be conected and 2nd L should be involved along

with

> > watery planets also.In this case 2nd H is a watery sign asp by

badhaka

> > from 8th H of addiction and moon is a watery planet as 2nd L asp by

> > 2malefics in a fixed sign.

> > A few random thoughts...

> > -gopi.

> > , " gopalakrishna "

> > gopi_b927@ wrote:

> > >

> > > jokes and drinks.....wah kya masala (combinations!!).Will get back

> > > later with astrological combinations.

> > > gopi.

> > > , " Bhaskar "

> > > bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:

> > > >

> > > > One person drinking but driving properly on the road.

> > > > Another one drinking but driving rashly on the road.

> > > >

> > > > Because of the Rash drivers, even those who have been

> > > > driving without drinking, have to be go for the Sniff

> > > > test. And those who have remained sober, will be

> > > > disallowed from drinking in the night. Aur shyaam hone

> > > > ke baad piya nahin toh kya jiya.

> > > >

> > > > Kuch log toh bechaare peene ke baad hi sober hote hain.

> > > > Unka kya ?

> > > >

> > > > (why I mentioned above I will explain later)

> > > >

> > > > Dear Friends, Hope some of you have heard this song-

> > > >

> > > > Peene ki kasam daal di. Piyungaa kis tarah..

> > > > Yeh nah socha tune yaar ki main..

> > > > Jiyunga kis tarah..

> > > >

> > > > What are the combinations for people who drink ?

> > > >

> > > > regards/Bhaskar.

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Bhaskar ji,i have already given a few random combinations whether foreign or indian.According to me the COMBINATIONS are same.The chart i gave is only an example which was handy at that time.....gopi. , "Bhaskar" <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:>> > Sir,> > I am not an Expert which is why I am asking for opinions and inputs from> Experts like your goodselves. You ask me from where to get some good> drink on a Dry day in whichever city I am , that much I can help You.> You ask me which Whisky tastes good, that much I can help you, but you> ask me for astrological inputs on people who love drinks - that only> good, pious and knowledgable people like your good self can provide.> > Foreign charts are a headache for me to make. I dont understand the Time> Zones. I dont understand the D.S.T. I dont understand which place to> select for exact co-ordinates for they have multiple cities with same> names.> > So you please provide the reasons and factors for one to love dinks> astrologically and spare me of making birth charts of foreign countries.> > Love and regards,> > Bhaskar.> > > > > , "gopalakrishna"> gopi_b927@ wrote:> >> > Dear Bhaskar ji,> > surprisingly silent!!ha ha..ha your expert opinions are welcome....> > gopi.> > , "gopalakrishna"> > gopi_b927@ wrote:> > >> > > Dear ones,> > > I have birth details of an alcoholic who's wife divorced him for> that> > > bad habit. I don't know anything else about this person. The birth> > > details are as follows:> > >> > > DOB: October 31, 1949> > > TOB:21:15 hrs> > > POB: Albany, New York, USA> > > We can take this as an example chart and analyse.Drinking(alcoholism> > is> > > not like comunism)could become an adiction as we know.The 8th H of> > > adiction with a deb benefic jup which is also a badhaka according to> > me> > > is also 7thL in this case as well as 10thL of karma.!10th> > > H is ocupied by Rahu a karaka for addiction asp by mars conj sat> from> > a> > > fixed sign as well making it a fixation .Sat in 3rd H of habits is> the> > > dispositor of jup also.sat is aspg deb 3rdL along with moon the> mind.> > > Watery signs must be conected and 2nd L should be involved along> with> > > watery planets also.In this case 2nd H is a watery sign asp by> badhaka> > > from 8th H of addiction and moon is a watery planet as 2nd L asp by> > > 2malefics in a fixed sign.> > > A few random thoughts...> > > -gopi.> > > , "gopalakrishna"> > > gopi_b927@ wrote:> > > >> > > > jokes and drinks.....wah kya masala (combinations!!).Will get back> > > > later with astrological combinations.> > > > gopi.> > > > , "Bhaskar"> > > > bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:> > > > >> > > > > One person drinking but driving properly on the road.> > > > > Another one drinking but driving rashly on the road.> > > > >> > > > > Because of the Rash drivers, even those who have been> > > > > driving without drinking, have to be go for the Sniff> > > > > test. And those who have remained sober, will be> > > > > disallowed from drinking in the night. Aur shyaam hone> > > > > ke baad piya nahin toh kya jiya.> > > > >> > > > > Kuch log toh bechaare peene ke baad hi sober hote hain.> > > > > Unka kya ?> > > > >> > > > > (why I mentioned above I will explain later)> > > > >> > > > > Dear Friends, Hope some of you have heard this song-> > > > >> > > > > Peene ki kasam daal di. Piyungaa kis tarah..> > > > > Yeh nah socha tune yaar ki main..> > > > > Jiyunga kis tarah..> > > > >> > > > > What are the combinations for people who drink ?> > > > >> > > > > regards/Bhaskar.> > > > >> > > >> > >> >>