IndiaDivine.org

Try this

Rate this topic

Guest guest

The Oldies here whose sons and daughters are away can try this -

An elderly man in Mumbai calls his son in New York and says,

'I hate to ruin your day son, but I have to tell you that your mother and I are

getting a divorce; 35 years of marriage... and that much misery is enough!'

'Dad, what are you talking about?' the son screams.

'We can't stand the sight of each other any longer,' the old man says. `We're

sick of each other, and I'm sick of talking about this, so you call your sister

in Hong Kong and tell her!'

Frantic, the son calls his sister, who explodes on the phone.

'Like heck they're getting divorced,' she shouts, 'I'll take care of this.'

She calls Mumbai immediately, and screams at the old man, 'You are not getting

divorced. Don't do a single thing until I get there. I'm calling my brother

back, and we'll both be there tomorrow. Until then, don't do a thing, DO YOU

HEAR??' and she hangs up.

The old man hangs up his phone and turns to his wife. 'Okay', he says, 'It's all

set. They're both coming for our anniversary and paying their own airfare!!'

MORAL:

No man / woman is busy in this world all 365 days. The sky is not going to fall

down if you take few days LEAVE and meet your dear ones. OFFICE WORK and MONEY

MAKING IS NOT EVERYTHING IN LIFE.

--

By the way what are the astrological combinations which show in a chart that the

parents will have to stay alone without their son near them in old age?

(Daughters of course have to go away).

--

Dear Bhaskar-ji,

//By the way what are the astrological combinations which show in a

chart that the parents will have to stay alone without their son near

them in old age? (Daughters of course have to go away).//

Probably influence of Saturn or Ketu (supposed to be separative

planets) in 2H ?

regards

Chakraborty

This Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway, New Delhi, India. The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.

Dear Chakraborty ji,

I think you got a point here. I have seen this in charts. Yet, does 2nd house of

kutumba sthana relate to one's children too? What about lord of 5th house placed

in trik houses? Would not this indicate a distance between children and parents?

Hope you will enlighten me...

blessings,

Renu

, " Chakraborty, PL "

<CHAKRABORTYP2 wrote:

>

> Dear Bhaskar-ji,

>

> //By the way what are the astrological combinations which show in a

> chart that the parents will have to stay alone without their son near

> them in old age? (Daughters of course have to go away).//

>

> Probably influence of Saturn or Ketu (supposed to be separative

> planets) in 2H ?

>

> regards

>

> Chakraborty

>

>

> This Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway, New Delhi, India. The

information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this

message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain

proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended

recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please

notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any

attachments.

>

Dear Renu-ji,

I don't know. I was just 'thinking aloud'.

I have not checked any chart from that angle so far.

In my own chart, LL+ (7L & 12L)+ (2L & 5L) + 4L (Sun)

is sitting together. And it has aspect of Sat.

I am away from my home for most of my life. Though

my mother & immediate family (wife+kids) stay with me.

I visit my brother & sisters once in 2 years..but they visit me rarely

regards

Chakraborty

On Behalf Of renunwThursday, December 10, 2009 7:14 AM Subject: Re: Try this

Dear Chakraborty ji,I think you got a point here. I have seen this in charts. Yet, does 2nd house of kutumba sthana relate to one's children too? What about lord of 5th house placed in trik houses? Would not this indicate a distance between children and parents? Hope you will enlighten me...blessings,Renu , "Chakraborty, PL" <CHAKRABORTYP2 wrote:>> Dear Bhaskar-ji,> > //By the way what are the astrological combinations which show in a> chart that the parents will have to stay alone without their son near> them in old age? (Daughters of course have to go away).//> > Probably influence of Saturn or Ketu (supposed to be separative> planets) in 2H ?> > regards> > Chakraborty> > > This Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway, New Delhi, India. The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.>This Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway, New Delhi, India. The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.

Renuji is right.I was waiting for somebody to point this. The 6th Lord if

situated in the 5th, or if the 5th Lord situated in the 6th alongwith the 6th

Lord, can produce inimical relations with the children.In our culture and

heritage they may not be enemies, but the sweetness and closeness in

relationships would not exist.

regards/Bhaskar.

, " Chakraborty, PL "

<CHAKRABORTYP2 wrote:

>

> Dear Renu-ji,

>

> I don't know. I was just 'thinking aloud'.

>

> I have not checked any chart from that angle so far.

> In my own chart, LL+ (7L & 12L)+ (2L & 5L) + 4L (Sun)

> is sitting together. And it has aspect of Sat.

>

> I am away from my home for most of my life. Though

> my mother & immediate family (wife+kids) stay with me.

> I visit my brother & sisters once in 2 years..but they visit me rarely

>

>

> regards

>

> Chakraborty

>

> ________________________________

>

On Behalf Of renunw

> Thursday, December 10, 2009 7:14 AM

>

> Re: Try this

>

>

>

> Dear Chakraborty ji,

>

> I think you got a point here. I have seen this in charts. Yet, does 2nd house

of kutumba sthana relate to one's children too? What about lord of 5th house

placed in trik houses? Would not this indicate a distance between children and

parents?

>

> Hope you will enlighten me...

>

> blessings,

>

> Renu

> --- In

<%40\

groups.com>, " Chakraborty, PL " <CHAKRABORTYP2@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Bhaskar-ji,

> >

> > //By the way what are the astrological combinations which show in a

> > chart that the parents will have to stay alone without their son near

> > them in old age? (Daughters of course have to go away).//

> >

> > Probably influence of Saturn or Ketu (supposed to be separative

> > planets) in 2H ?

> >

> > regards

> >

> > Chakraborty

> >

> >

> > This Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway, New Delhi, India.

The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this

proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended

attachments.

> >

>

>

>

> This Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway, New Delhi, India. The

information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this

attachments.

>

Yes Bhaskar ji/Renu ji,you are right.I also observed it.Though the 5thL of a mother in own house but 5L is also 6thL for virgo lagna and jup from Lagna is also aspg 5H/L(ofcourse as badhaka also) hence the children visit her rarely though they stay in the same city.For a father also though 5L in his own but retro and also in mutual asp with 6L,a natural malefic same is the case...All 6,8,12H/L's is a problem i believe but not sure....Regards,gopi. , "Bhaskar" <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:>> Renuji is right.I was waiting for somebody to point this. The 6th Lord if situated in the 5th, or if the 5th Lord situated in the 6th alongwith the 6th Lord, can produce inimical relations with the children.In our culture and heritage they may not be enemies, but the sweetness and closeness in relationships would not exist. > > regards/Bhaskar.> > > , "Chakraborty, PL" CHAKRABORTYP2@ wrote:> >> > Dear Renu-ji,> > > > I don't know. I was just 'thinking aloud'.> > > > I have not checked any chart from that angle so far.> > In my own chart, LL+ (7L & 12L)+ (2L & 5L) + 4L (Sun)> > is sitting together. And it has aspect of Sat.> > > > I am away from my home for most of my life. Though> > my mother & immediate family (wife+kids) stay with me.> > I visit my brother & sisters once in 2 years..but they visit me rarely> > > > > > regards> > > > Chakraborty> > > > ________________________________> > On Behalf Of renunw> > Thursday, December 10, 2009 7:14 AM> > > > Re: Try this> > > > > > > > Dear Chakraborty ji,> > > > I think you got a point here. I have seen this in charts. Yet, does 2nd house of kutumba sthana relate to one's children too? What about lord of 5th house placed in trik houses? Would not this indicate a distance between children and parents?> > > > Hope you will enlighten me...> > > > blessings,> > > > Renu> > <%40>, "Chakraborty, PL" <CHAKRABORTYP2@> wrote:> > >> > > Dear Bhaskar-ji,> > >> > > //By the way what are the astrological combinations which show in a> > > chart that the parents will have to stay alone without their son near> > > them in old age? (Daughters of course have to go away).//> > >> > > Probably influence of Saturn or Ketu (supposed to be separative> > > planets) in 2H ?> > >> > > regards> > >> > > Chakraborty> > >> > >> > > This Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway, New Delhi, India. The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.> > >> > > > > > > > This Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway, New Delhi, India. The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.> >>

Yes Renuji is right. Chiranjiv Mehta--- On Thu, 10/12/09, renunw <renunw wrote:

renunw <renunw Re: Try this Date: Thursday, 10 December, 2009, 7:13 AM

Dear Chakraborty ji,I think you got a point here. I have seen this in charts. Yet, does 2nd house of kutumba sthana relate to one's children too? What about lord of 5th house placed in trik houses? Would not this indicate a distance between children and parents? Hope you will enlighten me...blessings,Renu ancient_indian_ astrology, "Chakraborty, PL" <CHAKRABORTYP2@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Bhaskar-ji,> > //By the way what are the astrological combinations which show in a> chart that the parents will have to stay alone without their son near> them in old age? (Daughters of course have to go away).//> > Probably influence of Saturn or Ketu

(supposed to be separative> planets) in 2H ?> > regards> > Chakraborty> > > This Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway, New Delhi, India. The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.>

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

I think the same effects would be there in other relationships too. Like 6th in 7th, 8th in 6th, 3rd in 12th, 12th lord in 3rd, all would indicate problems in that area. As per my observation that is.Regards, ANita--- On Thu, 10/12/09, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Re: Try this Date: Thursday, 10 December, 2009, 3:50 AM

Renuji is right.I was waiting for somebody to point this. The 6th Lord if situated in the 5th, or if the 5th Lord situated in the 6th alongwith the 6th Lord, can produce inimical relations with the children.In our culture and heritage they may not be enemies, but the sweetness and closeness in relationships would not exist.

regards/Bhaskar.

ancient_indian_ astrology, "Chakraborty, PL" <CHAKRABORTYP2@ ...> wrote:

>

> Dear Renu-ji,

>

> I don't know. I was just 'thinking aloud'.

>

> I have not checked any chart from that angle so far.

> In my own chart, LL+ (7L & 12L)+ (2L & 5L) + 4L (Sun)

> is sitting together. And it has aspect of Sat.

>

> I am away from my home for most of my life. Though

> my mother & immediate family (wife+kids) stay with me.

> I visit my brother & sisters once in 2 years..but they visit me rarely

>

>

> regards

>

> Chakraborty

>

> ____________ _________ _________ __

> ancient_indian_ astrology [ancient_indian_ astrology] On Behalf Of renunw

> Thursday, December 10, 2009 7:14 AM

> ancient_indian_ astrology

> [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Try this

>

>

>

> Dear Chakraborty ji,

>

> I think you got a point here. I have seen this in charts. Yet, does 2nd house of kutumba sthana relate to one's children too? What about lord of 5th house placed in trik houses? Would not this indicate a distance between children and parents?

>

> Hope you will enlighten me...

>

> blessings,

>

> Renu

> ancient_indian_ astrology<ancient_ indian_astrology %40. com>, "Chakraborty, PL" <CHAKRABORTYP2@ > wrote:

> >

> > Dear Bhaskar-ji,

> >

> > //By the way what are the astrological combinations which show in a

> > chart that the parents will have to stay alone without their son near

> > them in old age? (Daughters of course have to go away).//

> >

> > Probably influence of Saturn or Ketu (supposed to be separative

> > planets) in 2H ?

> >

> > regards

> >

> > Chakraborty

> >

> >

> > This Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway, New Delhi, India. The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.

> >

>

>

>

> This Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway, New Delhi, India. The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.

>

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.