IndiaDivine.org

Transit Saturn influencing natal Sun

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear All,Whenever Saturn transits over natal Sun or aspects natal Sun, one would experience professional disturbances.Whether the disturbance is for good or bad, would depend upon the natal promise and operative dasha.

Saturn is the 10L and Sun is the 5L of the natural zodiac, a 6/8 relationship.I invite you all to share your views with examples.  RegardsNeelam

I donot think so this would cause professional distrubance irrespective of the dasa

Regards

Sudhir

-

neelam gupta

Thursday, December 10, 2009 11:24 PM

Transit Saturn influencing natal Sun

Dear All,Whenever Saturn transits over natal Sun or aspects natal Sun, one would experience professional disturbances.Whether the disturbance is for good or bad, would depend upon the natal promise and operative dasha.Saturn is the 10L and Sun is the 5L of the natural zodiac, a 6/8 relationship.I invite you all to share your views with examples. RegardsNeelam

Dear Neelam ji,//Saturn is the 10L and Sun is the 5L of the natural zodiac, a 6/8 relationship.//i volunterily resigned my job due to unbearable pressure when tr sat and nat sun were in 6-8 positions in transit but no conection/aspect between the two.Regards,gopi.-- In , neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 wrote:>> Dear All,> > *Whenever Saturn transits over natal Sun or aspects natal Sun, one would> experience professional disturbances.*> *Whether the disturbance is for good or bad, would depend upon the natal> promise and operative dasha.*> > Saturn is the 10L and Sun is the 5L of the natural zodiac, a 6/8> relationship.> > I invite you all to share your views with examples.> > Regards> Neelam>

Thanks Gopi ji. This is a well-tested principle, but as all transits keep repeating frequently, dasha is first governing factor. Can you give us the date of resignation? We already have your birth data. Resignation is termination which is beyond disturbances and from 8H, focus moves to 12H from lagna and from 10H.

Also any other landmark events in career.RegardsNeelam2009/12/11 gopalakrishna <gopi_b927

Dear Neelam ji,//Saturn is the 10L and Sun is the 5L of the natural zodiac, a 6/8 relationship.//i volunterily resigned my job due to unbearable pressure when tr sat and nat sun were in 6-8 positions in transit but no conection/aspect between the two.

Regards,gopi.-- In , neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 wrote:

>> Dear All,> > *Whenever Saturn transits over natal Sun or aspects natal Sun, one would> experience professional disturbances.*> *Whether the disturbance is for good or bad, would depend upon the natal

> promise and operative dasha.*> > Saturn is the 10L and Sun is the 5L of the natural zodiac, a 6/8> relationship.> > I invite you all to share your views with examples.> > Regards

> Neelam>

Yesterday as i saw Pres. Obama receiving the Nobel prize for peace, i remembered we had discussed his chart during his election campaign and there was Sun + Saturn combination.

I got a feeling that this man will abdicate his office before end of his term ( 2nd ).

Chiranjiv Mehta--- On Fri, 11/12/09, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 wrote:

neelam gupta <neelamgupta07Re: Re: Transit Saturn influencing natal Sun Date: Friday, 11 December, 2009, 12:46 PM

Thanks Gopi ji. This is a well-tested principle, but as all transits keep repeating frequently, dasha is first governing factor. Can you give us the date of resignation? We already have your birth data. Resignation is termination which is beyond disturbances and from 8H, focus moves to 12H from lagna and from 10H. Also any other landmark events in career.RegardsNeelam

2009/12/11 gopalakrishna <gopi_b927 >

Dear Neelam ji,//Saturn is the 10L and Sun is the 5L of the natural zodiac, a 6/8 relationship. //i volunterily resigned my job due to unbearable pressure when tr sat and nat sun were in 6-8 positions in transit but no conection/aspect between the two.Regards,gopi.

-- In ancient_indian_ astrology, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@ ...> wrote:>> Dear All,> > *Whenever Saturn transits over natal Sun or aspects natal Sun, one would> experience professional disturbances. *> *Whether the disturbance is for good or bad, would depend upon the natal> promise and operative dasha.*> > Saturn is the 10L and Sun is the 5L of the natural zodiac, a 6/8> relationship.> > I invite you all to share your views with examples.> > Regards> Neelam>

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

Respected Neelam Ji and Esteemed List,

Namaste!

Your below comments/observations are working in most of the charts that i have

seen so far (though very few considering kind yourself and many experienced

astrologers here)

I personally gone thru lot of hardships/breaks/professional loss when Tr Sat was

in Cancer aspecting my Natal Sun for almost 2 yrs there were frequent job

changes lot of professional hardships...

Surprisingly When Tr Sat Moved to LEO (my 8H from Sun and Moon) from that day

and his Degree wise movement in Leo, I have experienced and still experienceing

the lot of Grwoth in my Profession/Career

A recession proof!!!!?:-):-) Chandu??:-) now?? though working in UAE.

I am just providing this here as a feedback and practical events for Astro

Study...

DOB: 10th Feb 1975 TOB: 10:47 AM POB: Nargund 75 E 23' 00 " ,15 N 43' 00 "

Regards

Chandu2Chill

PS: My sincere thanks to Lord Shanidev

, neelam gupta

<neelamgupta07 wrote:

Dear All,

*Whenever Saturn transits over natal Sun or aspects natal Sun, one would

experience professional disturbances.*

*Whether the disturbance is for good or bad, would depend upon the natal promise

and operative dasha.*

Saturn is the 10L and Sun is the 5L of the natural zodiac, a 6/8

relationship.

I invite you all to share your views with examples.

Regards

Neelam

Thanks Chandu jee,How will we do astro-study of practical events without the dates of events?Kindly provide the dates and relevant details.RegardsNeelam2009/12/11 CP <nanna_id2006

Namaste!

Your below comments/observations are working in most of the charts that i have seen so far (though very few considering kind yourself and many experienced astrologers here)

I personally gone thru lot of hardships/breaks/professional loss when Tr Sat was in Cancer aspecting my Natal Sun for almost 2 yrs there were frequent job changes lot of professional hardships...

Surprisingly When Tr Sat Moved to LEO (my 8H from Sun and Moon) from that day and his Degree wise movement in Leo, I have experienced and still experienceing the lot of Grwoth in my Profession/Career

A recession proof!!!!?:-):-) Chandu??:-) now?? though working in UAE.

I am just providing this here as a feedback and practical events for Astro Study...

Regards

Chandu2Chill

, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 wrote:

Dear All,

*Whenever Saturn transits over natal Sun or aspects natal Sun, one would experience professional disturbances.*

*Whether the disturbance is for good or bad, would depend upon the natal promise and operative dasha.*

relationship.

Regards

Neelam

Dear GK Goel,

will you please provide your birth data?Regards--- On Fri, 12/11/09, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 wrote:

neelam gupta <neelamgupta07Re: Re: Transit Saturn influencing natal Sun Date: Friday, December 11, 2009, 12:46 PM

Thanks Gopi ji. This is a well-tested principle, but as all transits keep repeating frequently, dasha is first governing factor. Can you give us the date of resignation? We already have your birth data. Resignation is termination which is beyond disturbances and from 8H, focus moves to 12H from lagna and from 10H. Also any other landmark events in career.RegardsNeelam

2009/12/11 gopalakrishna <gopi_b927

Dear Neelam ji,//Saturn is the 10L and Sun is the 5L of the natural zodiac, a 6/8 relationship.//i volunterily resigned my job due to unbearable pressure when tr sat and nat sun were in 6-8 positions in transit but no conection/aspect between the two.Regards,gopi.

-- In , neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 wrote:>> Dear All,> > *Whenever Saturn transits over natal Sun or aspects natal Sun, one would> experience professional disturbances.*> *Whether the disturbance is for good or bad, would depend upon the natal> promise and operative dasha.*> > Saturn is the 10L and Sun is the 5L of the natural zodiac, a 6/8> relationship.> > I invite you all to share your views with examples.> > Regards> Neelam>

Dear Neelam ji,

I vountarily resign from my office in April, 1991 with out any pressure on me, only to improve my status. there was no connection withween Sun and Saturn but both were in kendra from each other.. But my lagna lord was in Cancer in 8th aspected by Saturn in Capricorn in 2nd.

Regards--- On Fri, 12/11/09, gopalakrishna <gopi_b927 wrote:

gopalakrishna <gopi_b927 Re: Transit Saturn influencing natal Sun Date: Friday, December 11, 2009, 12:39 PM

Dear Neelam ji,//Saturn is the 10L and Sun is the 5L of the natural zodiac, a 6/8 relationship.//i volunterily resigned my job due to unbearable pressure when tr sat and nat sun were in 6-8 positions in transit but no conection/aspect between the two.Regards,gopi.-- In , neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 wrote:>> Dear All,> > *Whenever Saturn transits over natal Sun or aspects natal Sun, one would> experience professional disturbances.*> *Whether the disturbance is for good or bad, would depend upon the natal> promise and operative dasha.*> > Saturn is the 10L and Sun is the 5L of the natural zodiac, a 6/8> relationship.> > I invite you all to share your views with examples.> > Regards> Neelam>

Dear Dr Kursija,The mail you're referring to is by Gopi ji, not GK Goel ji.Gopi ji's details are: 17 Sep 1953/6.35 hrs/Guntur, APHope that helps.RegardsNeelam

2009/12/11 S.C. Kursija <sckursija

Dear GK Goel,

will you please provide your birth data?Regards--- On Fri, 12/11/09, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 wrote:

neelam gupta <neelamgupta07Re: Re: Transit Saturn influencing natal Sun

Date: Friday, December 11, 2009, 12:46 PM

Thanks Gopi ji. This is a well-tested principle, but as all transits keep repeating frequently, dasha is first governing factor. Can you give us the date of resignation? We already have your birth data. Resignation is termination which is beyond disturbances and from 8H, focus moves to 12H from lagna and from 10H.

Also any other landmark events in career.RegardsNeelam

Dear Neelam ji,//Saturn is the 10L and Sun is the 5L of the natural zodiac, a 6/8 relationship.//i volunterily resigned my job due to unbearable pressure when tr sat and nat sun were in 6-8 positions in transit but no conection/aspect between the two.

Regards,gopi.

-- In , neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 wrote:

>> Dear All,> > *Whenever Saturn transits over natal Sun or aspects natal Sun, one would> experience professional disturbances.*> *Whether the disturbance is for good or bad, would depend upon the natal

> promise and operative dasha.*> > Saturn is the 10L and Sun is the 5L of the natural zodiac, a 6/8> relationship.> > I invite you all to share your views with examples.> > Regards

> Neelam>

Dear neelam gupta ji,

Sorry madam. I thought both are same.

Regards--- On Fri, 12/11/09, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 wrote:

neelam gupta <neelamgupta07Re: Re: Transit Saturn influencing natal Sun Date: Friday, December 11, 2009, 2:32 PM

Dear Dr Kursija,The mail you're referring to is by Gopi ji, not GK Goel ji.Gopi ji's details are: 17 Sep 1953/6.35 hrs/Guntur, APHope that helps.RegardsNeelam

Dear GK Goel,

will you please provide your birth data?Regards

--- On Fri, 12/11/09, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 wrote:

neelam gupta <neelamgupta07Re: Re: Transit Saturn influencing natal Sun Date: Friday, December 11, 2009, 12:46 PM

Dear Neelam ji,//Saturn is the 10L and Sun is the 5L of the natural zodiac, a 6/8 relationship.//i volunterily resigned my job due to unbearable pressure when tr sat and nat sun were in 6-8 positions in transit but no conection/aspect between the two.Regards,gopi.

-- In , neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 wrote:>> Dear All,> > *Whenever Saturn transits over natal Sun or aspects natal Sun, one would> experience professional disturbances.*> *Whether the disturbance is for good or bad, would depend upon the natal> promise and operative dasha.*> > Saturn is the 10L and Sun is the 5L of the natural zodiac, a 6/8> relationship.> > I invite you all to share your views with examples.> > Regards> Neelam>

Thanks Kursija ji,May be 12L aspected saturn and dasa supported 12th. And 10L aspected by Saturn?How about any significant in-service changes, transfers etc. ?RegardsNeelam

Dear Neelam ji,

I vountarily resign from my office in April, 1991 with out any pressure on me, only to improve my status. there was no connection withween Sun and Saturn but both were in kendra from each other.. But my lagna lord was in Cancer in 8th aspected by Saturn in Capricorn in 2nd.

gopalakrishna <gopi_b927 Re: Transit Saturn influencing natal Sun

Date: Friday, December 11, 2009, 12:39 PM

Regards,gopi.-- In , neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 wrote:>> Dear All,

> > *Whenever Saturn transits over natal Sun or aspects natal Sun, one would> experience professional disturbances.*> *Whether the disturbance is for good or bad, would depend upon the natal> promise and operative dasha.*

> > Saturn is the 10L and Sun is the 5L of the natural zodiac, a 6/8> relationship.> > I invite you all to share your views with examples.> > Regards> Neelam>

Dear friends,

I was under the impression that when Sat transits over natal

Mars, then such effects take place.

I had faced difficulty in career. (April 2004 to Dec 2006). But

frankly, I can not correlate fully my problems with this transit.

Sat was not fuuly present in Gemini in that period

My Sun, Mars (as well as Me + Ve) are in Gemini.

regards

Chakraborty

On Behalf Of S.C. KursijaFriday, December 11, 2009 2:31 PM Subject: Re: Re: Transit Saturn influencing natal Sun

Dear Neelam ji,

Regards--- On Fri, 12/11/09, gopalakrishna <gopi_b927 > wrote:

gopalakrishna <gopi_b927 > Re: Transit Saturn influencing natal Sun Date: Friday, December 11, 2009, 12:39 PM

This Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway, New Delhi, India. The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.

Thanks Chakraborty ji. Could you share your data and nature of problem.RegardsNeelam2009/12/11 Chakraborty, PL <CHAKRABORTYP2

Dear friends,

Mars,  then such effects take place.

My Sun, Mars (as well as Me + Ve) are in Gemini.

regards

Chakraborty

On Behalf Of S.C. KursijaFriday, December 11, 2009 2:31 PM Subject: Re: Re: Transit Saturn influencing natal Sun

Dear Neelam ji,

gopalakrishna <gopi_b927 Re: Transit Saturn influencing natal Sun Date: Friday, December 11, 2009, 12:39 PM

This Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway, New Delhi, India. The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.

Dear All,Please be more specific. Only then we can arrive at some conclusion.RegardsNeelam2009/12/11 neelam gupta <neelamgupta07

Thanks Chakraborty ji. Could you share your data and nature of problem.RegardsNeelam

2009/12/11 Chakraborty, PL <CHAKRABORTYP2

Dear friends,

regards

Chakraborty

Dear Neelam ji,

Dear Friends,

I think what Neelamji is trying to arrive at is whether some event relating to profession takes place when transit saturn aspects or conjoins natal Sun. The quality of event would depend on the dasha/antardasha at that time of life.

So I think Gopi ji and Chakraborty ji can also give the time when they joined their respective professions, month and year, and also when they received promotions/dejections in profession to enable her to make it a comprehensive study.

Am I right Neelam ji?

regards,

Mouji Ram

"Chakraborty, PL" <CHAKRABORTYP2 Fri, December 11, 2009 2:45:09 PMRE: Re: Transit Saturn influencing natal Sun

Dear friends,

regards

Chakraborty

ancient_indian_ astrology [ancient_ indian_astrology ] On Behalf Of S.C. KursijaFriday, December 11, 2009 2:31 PMancient_indian_ astrologyRe: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Transit Saturn influencing natal Sun

Dear Neelam ji,

gopalakrishna <gopi_b927 >[ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Transit Saturn influencing natal Sunancient_indian_ astrologyFriday, December 11, 2009, 12:39 PM

Dear Neelam ji,//Saturn is the 10L and Sun is the 5L of the natural zodiac, a 6/8 relationship. //i volunterily resigned my job due to unbearable pressure when tr sat and nat sun were in 6-8 positions in transit but no conection/aspect between the two.Regards,gopi.-- In ancient_indian_ astrology, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@ ...> wrote:>> Dear All,> > *Whenever Saturn transits over natal Sun or aspects natal Sun, one would> experience professional disturbances. *> *Whether the disturbance is for good or bad, would depend upon the natal> promise and operative dasha.*> > Saturn is the 10L and Sun is the 5L of the natural zodiac, a 6/8> relationship.> > I invite you all to share your views with examples.> > Regards> Neelam>

Neelam ji,That is a very interesting point you raised. I had never heard of it. There being disturbances in jobs when saturn transits the natal sun. I checked our own horoscopes and found 1) when saturn was transiting the natal sun in my husband's horoscope, he resigned from his job and took up a higher post in the same organisation He has retro saturn in the 3rd house.2) when my own saturn was transiting my natal sun, I resigned from the then job and joined the same organisation on a promotion. But we both had to resign and then join back on promotion. I have exalted but combust saturn in the 7th.3) when saturn was transiting the natal sun in my daughter's horoscope, (she too has retro saturn in the 3rd), she was still in 7th semester of engineering but she got a written job offer from a IT giant.Very interesting.Regards,

Anita--- On Fri, 11/12/09, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 wrote:neelam gupta <neelamgupta07Re: Re: Transit Saturn influencing natal Sun Date: Friday, 11 December, 2009, 8:08 AM

Thanks Chandu jee,How will we do astro-study of practical events without the dates of events?Kindly provide the dates and relevant details.RegardsNeelam2009/12/11 CP <nanna_id2006@ >

Namaste!

Your below comments/observatio ns are working in most of the charts that i have seen so far (though very few considering kind yourself and many experienced astrologers here)

I personally gone thru lot of hardships/breaks/ professional loss when Tr Sat was in Cancer aspecting my Natal Sun for almost 2 yrs there were frequent job changes lot of professional hardships...

Surprisingly When Tr Sat Moved to LEO (my 8H from Sun and Moon) from that day and his Degree wise movement in Leo, I have experienced and still experienceing the lot of Grwoth in my Profession/Career

A recession proof!!!!?:- ):-) Chandu??:-) now?? though working in UAE.

I am just providing this here as a feedback and practical events for Astro Study...

DOB: 10th Feb 1975 TOB: 10:47 AM POB: Nargund 75 E 23' 00",15 N 43' 00"

Regards

Chandu2Chill

ancient_indian_ astrology, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@ ...> wrote:

Dear All,

*Whenever Saturn transits over natal Sun or aspects natal Sun, one would experience professional disturbances. *

*Whether the disturbance is for good or bad, would depend upon the natal promise and operative dasha.*

relationship.

Regards

Neelam

Thanks Manoj ji. This is what I meant. Saturn in transit influencing natal Sun should trigger an event related to one's professional life. I would request everyone to present events with specific details to check this dictum.

RegardsNeelam2009/12/11 Manoj Kumar <mouji99

Dear Friends,

I think what Neelamji is trying to arrive at is whether some event relating to profession takes place when transit saturn aspects or conjoins natal Sun. The quality of event would depend on the dasha/antardasha at that time of life.

So I think Gopi ji and Chakraborty ji can also give the time when they joined their respective professions, month and year, and also when they received promotions/dejections in profession to enable her to make it a comprehensive study.

Am I right Neelam ji?

regards,

Mouji Ram

" Chakraborty, PL " <CHAKRABORTYP2 " "

Fri, December 11, 2009 2:45:09 PMRE: Re: Transit Saturn influencing natal Sun

Dear friends,

regards

Chakraborty

ancient_indian_ astrology [ancient_ indian_astrology ] On Behalf Of S.C. Kursija

Friday, December 11, 2009 2:31 PMancient_indian_ astrologyRe: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Transit Saturn influencing natal Sun

Dear Neelam ji,

gopalakrishna <gopi_b927 >[ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Transit Saturn influencing natal Sunancient_indian_ astrology

Friday, December 11, 2009, 12:39 PM

Dear Neelam ji,//Saturn is the 10L and Sun is the 5L of the natural zodiac, a 6/8 relationship. //i volunterily resigned my job due to unbearable pressure when tr sat and nat sun were in 6-8 positions in transit but no conection/aspect between the two.

Regards,gopi.-- In ancient_indian_ astrology, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@ ...> wrote:>> Dear All,> > *Whenever Saturn transits over natal Sun or aspects natal Sun, one would

> experience professional disturbances. *> *Whether the disturbance is for good or bad, would depend upon the natal> promise and operative dasha.*> > Saturn is the 10L and Sun is the 5L of the natural zodiac, a 6/8

> relationship.> > I invite you all to share your views with examples.> > Regards> Neelam>

That's interesting Anita ji. Thanks.Kindly share the details (both natal chart and the event) please. That'd only help us move further with greater accuracy.RegardsNeelam

2009/12/11 Anita R <ash.rsh55

Neelam ji,That is a very interesting point you raised. I had never heard of it. There being disturbances in jobs when saturn transits the natal sun. I checked our own horoscopes and found 1) when saturn was transiting the natal sun in my husband's horoscope, he resigned from his job and took up a higher post in the same organisation He has retro saturn in the 3rd house.

2) when my own saturn was transiting my natal sun, I resigned from the then job and joined the same organisation on a promotion. But we both had to resign and then join back on promotion. I have exalted but combust saturn in the 7th.

3) when saturn was transiting the natal sun in my daughter's horoscope, (she too has retro saturn in the 3rd), she was still in 7th semester of engineering but she got a written job offer from a IT giant.Very interesting.

Regards,

Anita--- On Fri, 11/12/09, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 wrote:

Date: Friday, 11 December, 2009, 8:08 AM

Thanks Chandu jee,How will we do astro-study of practical events without the dates of events?Kindly provide the dates and relevant details.RegardsNeelam

2009/12/11 CP <nanna_id2006@ >

Namaste!

Your below comments/observatio ns are working in most of the charts that i have seen so far (though very few considering kind yourself and many experienced astrologers here)

I personally gone thru lot of hardships/breaks/ professional loss when Tr Sat was in Cancer aspecting my Natal Sun for almost 2 yrs there were frequent job changes lot of professional hardships...

Regards

Chandu2Chill

Dear All,

*Whenever Saturn transits over natal Sun or aspects natal Sun, one would experience professional disturbances. *

relationship.

Regards

Neelam

Anita ji, this needs to be checked in connection with running dashas/antars. So data would be helpful.RegardsNeelam2009/12/11 neelam gupta <neelamgupta07

That's interesting Anita ji. Thanks.Kindly share the details (both natal chart and the event) please. That'd only help us move further with greater accuracy.

RegardsNeelam

2009/12/11 Anita R <ash.rsh55

Neelam ji,That is a very interesting point you raised. I had never heard of it. There being disturbances in jobs when saturn transits the natal sun. I checked our own horoscopes and found 1) when saturn was transiting the natal sun in my husband's horoscope, he resigned from his job and took up a higher post in the same organisation He has retro saturn in the 3rd house.

2) when my own saturn was transiting my natal sun, I resigned from the then job and joined the same organisation on a promotion. But we both had to resign and then join back on promotion. I have exalted but combust saturn in the 7th.

3) when saturn was transiting the natal sun in my daughter's horoscope, (she too has retro saturn in the 3rd), she was still in 7th semester of engineering but she got a written job offer from a IT giant.Very interesting.

Regards,

Anita--- On Fri, 11/12/09, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 wrote:

Date: Friday, 11 December, 2009, 8:08 AM

Thanks Chandu jee,How will we do astro-study of practical events without the dates of events?Kindly provide the dates and relevant details.RegardsNeelam

Namaste!

Regards

Chandu2Chill

Dear All,

relationship.

Regards

Neelam

Dear Neelam ji,there was a power cut here hence i was off line.Will get back soon...regards,gopi. , neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 wrote:>> Thanks Gopi ji. This is a well-tested principle, but as all transits keep> repeating frequently, dasha is first governing factor.> Can you give us the date of resignation? We already have your birth data.> Resignation is termination which is beyond disturbances and from 8H, focus> moves to 12H from lagna and from 10H.> Also any other landmark events in career.> > Regards> Neelam> > > 2009/12/11 gopalakrishna gopi_b927 > >> >> > *Dear Neelam ji,> > //*Saturn is the 10L and Sun is the 5L of the natural zodiac, a 6/8> > relationship.//> > *i volunterily resigned my job due to unbearable pressure when tr sat and> > nat sun were in 6-8 positions in transit but no conection/aspect between the> > two.> > Regards,> > gopi.> > *> > -- In , neelam gupta> > neelamgupta07@ wrote:> > >> > > Dear All,> > >> > > *Whenever Saturn transits over natal Sun or aspects natal Sun, one would> > > experience professional disturbances.*> > > *Whether the disturbance is for good or bad, would depend upon the natal> > > promise and operative dasha.*> > >> > > Saturn is the 10L and Sun is the 5L of the natural zodiac, a 6/8> > > relationship.> > >> > > I invite you all to share your views with examples.> > >> > > Regards> > > Neelam> > >> > > >>

Dear Neelam Ji,

You may also add 1st Jan 1989

the day I got my first job after graduation.

Regards

Santhosh

On Behalf Of Santhosh

Friday, December 11, 2009

3:26 PM

RE:

Re: Transit Saturn influencing natal Sun

Dear Neelam Ji

My chart

DOB: 10th August 1967

POB: Haripad, Kerala 76E28, 9N18

TOB: 5.06am

Change of jobs

15th December 1989

10th October 2000

1st April 2007

Kindly see if the rule applies.

Regards and Thanks

Santhosh

On Behalf Of neelam gupta

3:09 PM

Re:

Thanks

Manoj ji. This is what I meant.

Saturn in transit influencing natal Sun should trigger an event related to

one's professional life.

I would request everyone to present events with specific details to check this

dictum.

Regards

Neelam

2009/12/11 Manoj

Kumar <mouji99 >

Dear Friends,

I think what Neelamji is trying to arrive at is whether

some event relating to profession takes place when transit saturn aspects or

conjoins natal Sun. The quality of event would depend on the dasha/antardasha

at that time of life.

So I think Gopi ji and Chakraborty ji can also give the

time when they joined their respective professions, month and year, and also

when they received promotions/dejections in profession to enable her to

make it a comprehensive study.

Am I right Neelam ji?

regards,

Mouji Ram

" Chakraborty, PL " <CHAKRABORTYP2 (AT) iocl (DOT) co.in>

" "

Fri, December 11, 2009

2:45:09 PM

RE:

Dear friends,

I was under the impression that when Sat

transits over natal

I had faced difficulty in career. (April

2004 to Dec 2006). But

frankly, I can not correlate fully my

problems with this transit.

Sat was not fuuly present in Gemini in

that period

My Sun, Mars (as well as Me + Ve) are

in Gemini.

regards

Chakraborty

ancient_indian_

astrology [ancient_

indian_astrology ] On Behalf

Of S.C. Kursija

2:31 PM

ancient_indian_ astrology@ .

com

Re: [ancient_indian_

astrology] Re: Transit Saturn influencing natal Sun

Dear Neelam ji,

I vountarily

resign from my office in April, 1991 with out any pressure on me, only to

improve my status. there was no connection withween Sun and Saturn but both

were in kendra from each other.. But my lagna lord was in Cancer in 8th

aspected by Saturn in Capricorn in 2nd.

Regards

--- On Fri, 12/11/09, gopalakrishna <gopi_b927 >

wrote:

gopalakrishna <gopi_b927 >

[ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Transit Saturn influencing natal Sun

ancient_indian_ astrology

Friday, December 11, 2009, 12:39 PM

Dear Neelam ji,

//Saturn is the 10L and Sun is the 5L of the natural zodiac, a 6/8

relationship. //

i volunterily resigned my job due to

unbearable pressure when tr sat and nat sun were in 6-8 positions in transit

but no conection/aspect between the two.

Regards,

gopi.

-- In ancient_indian_ astrology, neelam gupta

<neelamgupta07@ ...> wrote:

>

> Dear All,

>

> *Whenever Saturn transits over natal Sun or aspects natal Sun, one would

> experience professional disturbances. *

> *Whether the disturbance is for good or bad, would depend upon the natal

> promise and operative dasha.*

>

> Saturn is the 10L and Sun is the 5L of the natural zodiac, a 6/8

> relationship.

>

> I invite you all to share your views with examples.

>

> Regards

> Neelam

>

No

virus found in this incoming message.

Checked by AVG - www.avg.com

Version: 9.0.709 / Virus Database: 270.14.102/2556 - Release 12/10/09

13:06:00

Checked by AVG - www.avg.com

Version: 9.0.709 / Virus Database: 270.14.102/2556 - Release 12/10/09 13:06:00

I had fracture and loses as Sun in 12th.Chiranjiv Mehta--- On Fri, 11/12/09, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 wrote:

neelam gupta <neelamgupta07Re: Re: Transit Saturn influencing natal Sun Date: Friday, 11 December, 2009, 3:14 PM

Anita ji, this needs to be checked in connection with running dashas/antars. So data would be helpful.RegardsNeelam

2009/12/11 neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@ gmail.com>

That's interesting Anita ji. Thanks.Kindly share the details (both natal chart and the event) please. That'd only help us move further with greater accuracy.RegardsNeelam

2009/12/11 Anita R <ash.rsh55 >

Neelam ji,That is a very interesting point you raised. I had never heard of it. There being disturbances in jobs when saturn transits the natal sun. I checked our own horoscopes and found 1) when saturn was transiting the natal sun in my husband's horoscope, he resigned from his job and took up a higher post in the same organisation He has retro saturn in the 3rd house.2) when my own saturn was transiting my natal sun, I resigned from the then job and joined the same organisation on a promotion. But we both had to resign and then join back on promotion. I have exalted but combust saturn in the 7th.3) when saturn was transiting the natal sun in my daughter's horoscope, (she too has retro saturn in the 3rd), she was still in 7th semester of engineering but she got a written job offer from a IT giant.Very interesting.Regards,

Anita--- On Fri, 11/12/09, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@ gmail.com> wrote:

neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@ gmail.com>

Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Transit Saturn influencing natal Sun

ancient_indian_ astrologyFriday, 11 December, 2009, 8:08 AM

Respected Neelam Ji and Esteemed List,Namaste!Your below comments/observatio ns are working in most of the charts that i have seen so far (though very few considering kind yourself and many experienced astrologers here)

I personally gone thru lot of hardships/breaks/ professional loss when Tr Sat was in Cancer aspecting my Natal Sun for almost 2 yrs there were frequent job changes lot of professional hardships...Surprisingly When Tr Sat Moved to LEO (my 8H from Sun and Moon) from that day and his Degree wise movement in Leo, I have experienced and still experienceing the lot of Grwoth in my Profession/CareerA recession proof!!!!?:- ):-) Chandu??:-) now?? though working in UAE.I am just providing this here as a feedback and practical events for Astro Study...DOB: 10th Feb 1975 TOB: 10:47 AM POB: Nargund 75 E 23' 00",15 N 43' 00"RegardsChandu2ChillPS: My sincere thanks to Lord Shanidev

ancient_indian_ astrology, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@ ...> wrote:Dear All,*Whenever Saturn transits over natal Sun or aspects natal Sun, one would experience professional disturbances. **Whether the disturbance is for good or bad, would depend upon the natal promise and operative dasha.*Saturn is the 10L and Sun is the 5L of the natural zodiac, a 6/8relationship.I invite you all to share your views with examples.RegardsNeelam

Dear Neelam-ji,

Problem : Did not get promotion in time. Became a

target of ridicule. Most of my seniors were casting aspersion

on my capability and finding faults. I had to report to someone

of my batch. Even technical facts and findings were being

re-interpreted to show that I was wrong. A period of 2+ years

Good happening : I moved to a bigger quarter ..was provided with

a servant (these are time bound...not related to anything else).

Blessed with 2nd son (8 Sept 04).

DOB : That's the most difficult part... may be around 7-8 Jul 1968

approx 2-30 hrs. POB, Biswanath Chariali, near Tezpur, Assam.

The DOB may be off by 15 days or 1 year 15 days.('69). But Ta

lagna as confirmed by Prashna.

regards

Chakraborty

On Behalf Of neelam guptaFriday, December 11, 2009 2:49 PM Subject: Re: Re: Transit Saturn influencing natal Sun

Thanks Chakraborty ji. Could you share your data and nature of problem.RegardsNeelam

2009/12/11 Chakraborty, PL <CHAKRABORTYP2 (AT) iocl (DOT) co.in>

Dear friends,

regards

Chakraborty

On Behalf Of S.C. KursijaFriday, December 11, 2009 2:31 PM

Subject: Re: Re: Transit Saturn influencing natal Sun

Dear Neelam ji,

gopalakrishna <gopi_b927 > Re: Transit Saturn influencing natal Sun Date: Friday, December 11, 2009, 12:39 PM

Dear Neelam ji,I resigned the job as accounts officer around 1st week of Dec1993 and relieved on 10th jan1994.There is not much to say about my career as such since you know myL/10L is in PKY OFhighest degree and jup as badhaka in 10th in the naks of a malefic mars in12th.I joined this job in Chenni on 9-1-1984 as accounts asst.I also believe the pressure is due to PKY?!!Regards,gopi. , neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 wrote:>> Thanks Gopi ji. This is a well-tested principle, but as all transits keep> repeating frequently, dasha is first governing factor.> Can you give us the date of resignation? We already have your birth data.> Resignation is termination which is beyond disturbances and from 8H, focus> moves to 12H from lagna and from 10H.> Also any other landmark events in career.> > Regards> Neelam> > > 2009/12/11 gopalakrishna gopi_b927 > >> >> > *Dear Neelam ji,> > //*Saturn is the 10L and Sun is the 5L of the natural zodiac, a 6/8> > relationship.//> > *i volunterily resigned my job due to unbearable pressure when tr sat and> > nat sun were in 6-8 positions in transit but no conection/aspect between the> > two.> > Regards,> > gopi.> > *> > -- In , neelam gupta> > neelamgupta07@ wrote:> > >> > > Dear All,> > >> > > *Whenever Saturn transits over natal Sun or aspects natal Sun, one would> > > experience professional disturbances.*> > > *Whether the disturbance is for good or bad, would depend upon the natal> > > promise and operative dasha.*> > >> > > Saturn is the 10L and Sun is the 5L of the natural zodiac, a 6/8> > > relationship.> > >> > > I invite you all to share your views with examples.> > >> > > Regards> > > Neelam> > >> > > >>