IndiaDivine.org

Transit Saturn influencing natal Sun

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Should we examine the transit the other way around as well? This means that

would the transit of the Sun, being the owner of the eighth house from the tenth

in the natural zodiac, also produce similar results when it transits over natal

Saturn?

Dear Neelam ji,

May I suggest that only transit will no do any thing. there should be involvement of daha and bhukti and yoga also. Take my case. I voluntary resigned in April, 1991. DOB 22-4-1941, 1:15, Karachi Pakistan Sagittarius lagna. Dasha was running of Mercury/Rahu/Ketu, Mercury is 10th lord and 7th lord, Maraka and badaka for the lagna. Rahu in 10th. Sun in Aries, Saturn in Capricorn, Jupiter in Cancer, in 8th aspected by Saturn, Rahu in Lagna. Now you see yoga is present, dasha is present and transit belled the cat Jupiter being exalted I gave voluntary resign for improving the status

Regards--- On Fri, 12/11/09, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 wrote:

neelam gupta <neelamgupta07Re: Re: Transit Saturn influencing natal Sun Date: Friday, December 11, 2009, 2:41 PM

Thanks Kursija ji,May be 12L aspected saturn and dasa supported 12th. And 10L aspected by Saturn?How about any significant in-service changes, transfers etc. ?RegardsNeelam

2009/12/11 S.C. Kursija <sckursija

Dear Neelam ji,

I vountarily resign from my office in April, 1991 with out any pressure on me, only to improve my status. there was no connection withween Sun and Saturn but both were in kendra from each other.. But my lagna lord was in Cancer in 8th aspected by Saturn in Capricorn in 2nd.

Regards--- On Fri, 12/11/09, gopalakrishna <gopi_b927 wrote:

gopalakrishna <gopi_b927 Re: Transit Saturn influencing natal Sun Date: Friday, December 11, 2009, 12:39 PM

Dear Neelam ji,//Saturn is the 10L and Sun is the 5L of the natural zodiac, a 6/8 relationship.//i volunterily resigned my job due to unbearable pressure when tr sat and nat sun were in 6-8 positions in transit but no conection/aspect between the two.Regards,gopi.-- In , neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 wrote:>> Dear All,> > *Whenever Saturn transits over natal Sun or aspects natal Sun, one would> experience professional disturbances.*> *Whether the disturbance is for good or bad, would depend upon the natal> promise and operative dasha.*> > Saturn is the 10L and Sun is the 5L of the natural zodiac, a 6/8>

relationship.> > I invite you all to share your views with examples.> > Regards> Neelam>

Dear Kursija ji,Thanks. I had given the statutory warning right at the outset.: 'Transits work only when natal promise exists and dashas give their clearance.' Natal promise and Dasha/antar would also tell us whether the event is auspicious/inauspicious.

RegardsNeelam2009/12/11 S.C. Kursija <sckursija

Dear Neelam ji,

May I suggest that only transit will no do any thing. there should be involvement of daha and bhukti and yoga also. Take my case. I voluntary resigned in April, 1991. DOB 22-4-1941, 1:15, Karachi Pakistan Sagittarius lagna. Dasha was running of Mercury/Rahu/Ketu, Mercury is 10th lord and 7th lord, Maraka and badaka for the lagna. Rahu in 10th. Sun in Aries, Saturn in Capricorn, Jupiter in Cancer, in 8th aspected by Saturn, Rahu in Lagna. Now you see yoga is present, dasha is present and transit belled the cat  Jupiter being exalted I gave voluntary resign for improving the status

neelam gupta <neelamgupta07Re: Re: Transit Saturn influencing natal Sun

Date: Friday, December 11, 2009, 2:41 PM

Thanks Kursija ji,May be 12L aspected saturn and dasa supported 12th. And 10L aspected by Saturn?How about any significant in-service changes, transfers etc. ?RegardsNeelam

Dear Neelam ji,

I vountarily resign from my office in April, 1991 with out any pressure on me, only to improve my status. there was no connection withween Sun and Saturn but both were in kendra from each other.. But my lagna lord was in Cancer in 8th aspected by Saturn in Capricorn in 2nd.

gopalakrishna <gopi_b927

Re: Transit Saturn influencing natal Sun Date: Friday, December 11, 2009, 12:39 PM

Dear Neelam ji,//Saturn is the 10L and Sun is the 5L of the natural zodiac, a 6/8 relationship.//i volunterily resigned my job due to unbearable pressure when tr sat and nat sun were in 6-8 positions in transit but no conection/aspect between the two.

Regards,gopi.-- In , neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 wrote:

>> Dear All,> > *Whenever Saturn transits over natal Sun or aspects natal Sun, one would> experience professional disturbances.*> *Whether the disturbance is for good or bad, would depend upon the natal

> promise and operative dasha.*> > Saturn is the 10L and Sun is the 5L of the natural zodiac, a 6/8>

relationship.> > I invite you all to share your views with examples.> > Regards> Neelam>

Respected Kursija ji,I am getting capr lagna by j.hora.Please clariify...Regards,gopi. , "S.C. Kursija" <sckursija wrote:>> Dear Neelam ji, > May I suggest that only transit will no do any thing. there should be involvement of daha and bhukti and yoga also. Take my case. I voluntary resigned in April, 1991. DOB 22-4-1941, 1:15, Karachi Pakistan Sagittarius lagna. Dasha was running of Mercury/Rahu/Ketu, Mercury is 10th lord and 7th lord, Maraka and badaka for the lagna. Rahu in 10th. Sun in Aries, Saturn in Capricorn, Jupiter in Cancer, in 8th aspected by Saturn, Rahu in Lagna. Now you see yoga is present, dasha is present and transit belled the cat Jupiter being exalted I gave voluntary resign for improving the status> Regards> > --- On Fri, 12/11/09, neelam gupta neelamgupta07 wrote:> > > neelam gupta neelamgupta07 Re: Re: Transit Saturn influencing natal Sun> > Friday, December 11, 2009, 2:41 PM> > > > > > > > > > > > > Thanks Kursija ji,> > May be 12L aspected saturn and dasa supported 12th. And 10L aspected by Saturn?> How about any significant in-service changes, transfers etc. ?> > Regards> Neelam> > > > 2009/12/11 S.C. Kursija sckursija > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Neelam ji,> I vountarily resign from my office in April, 1991 with out any pressure on me, only to improve my status. there was no connection withween Sun and Saturn but both were in kendra from each other.. But my lagna lord was in Cancer in 8th aspected by Saturn in Capricorn in 2nd.> Regards> > --- On Fri, 12/11/09, gopalakrishna gopi_b927 wrote:> > > gopalakrishna gopi_b927 Re: Transit Saturn influencing natal Sun > > > Friday, December 11, 2009, 12:39 PM > > > > > > Dear Neelam ji,> //Saturn is the 10L and Sun is the 5L of the natural zodiac, a 6/8 relationship.//> i volunterily resigned my job due to unbearable pressure when tr sat and nat sun were in 6-8 positions in transit but no conection/aspect between the two.> Regards,> gopi.> -- In , neelam gupta neelamgupta07@ wrote:> >> > Dear All,> > > > *Whenever Saturn transits over natal Sun or aspects natal Sun, one would> > experience professional disturbances.*> > *Whether the disturbance is for good or bad, would depend upon the natal> > promise and operative dasha.*> > > > Saturn is the 10L and Sun is the 5L of the natural zodiac, a 6/8> > relationship.> > > > I invite you all to share your views with examples.> > > > Regards> > Neelam> >>

Dear Chanduchill ji,Its all self explanatory. Saturn in Cancer aspects Sun causing professional disturbance is evident, but it was a period of turmoil as you were running dasha chhidra of Rahu. Jupiter had to prove beneficial and final realignment happened in Rahu-Mars and Jup-Jup. You are headed for a great period now with Saturn in Virgo.

RegardsNeelam2009/12/11 CP <nanna_id2006

Dear Neelam Ji,

You are right without the dates we can not study the practical events.. I just shared my practical events from broder prospective with regard to your thread..

Now here are the Dates some may vari btwn 3-4 days as i am re-collecting from my memory and some with actual dates from my Passport EXIT dates:-)

19th Dec 2004 this was the marriage date Tr SatR was (temporarily) in Cancer 2'degree just next day i got the breaking news about my Job suddenly..

Termination letter served on 28th Feb 2005. But due to other senior manager's intervene i survived when Tr Sat moved back to Gemini

Evntually lost the job on 5th Aug 2005 (Note during this survival period i.e Feb 05- Aug 05 Job was very stressful some internal office politics etc)

New Job on Visit Visa Feb-Mar 2006

Apr 2006 Back to India - No Job

June 2006 Return to UAE Temp Jobs on Visit Visa

Nov 2006 - New Job on Permnent Visa worked till April 2006 Fight with the employer (since he cheated me)

This time NO MONEY to return to India so i had to SELL my Gold finger ring with my poor Mars RED Coral stone on it to book my Air ticket...

Back to Dubai A friend send me visit visa again Aug 2007 this job was also temp and lasted till Nov 2007

Dec 2007 - Jan 2008 OWN Business with ZERO investment in Dubai. did Business of AED 118,530.00 in that period with avarage 12% margin which enabled me to pay my room rent and cover the expenses...But By this time exhausted physically, mentally and emotionally due this frequent Job problems coupled with personal issues..

Then just after Mar 2008 very senior friend of mine who knew me and my all these issues asked me to join him in his Co in Abu Dhabi and from Mar 2008 till as of today Career is Rocking!!! and i am happy as far as career is concerned.

Hope this helps and Appreciate your Feedback with Astrological reasoning as usual..

Regards

Chandu2Chill

, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 wrote:

Thanks Chandu jee,

How will we do astro-study of practical events without the dates of events?

Kindly provide the dates and relevant details.

Regards

Neelam

> 2009/12/11 CP <nanna_id2006

Respected Neelam Ji and Esteemed List,

Namaste!

Your below comments/observations are working in most of the charts that i have seen so far (though very few considering kind yourself and many experienced astrologers here)

I personally gone thru lot of hardships/breaks/professional loss when Tr Sat was in Cancer aspecting my Natal Sun for almost 2 yrs there were frequent job changes lot of professional hardships...

Surprisingly When Tr Sat Moved to LEO (my 8H from Sun and Moon) from that day and his Degree wise movement in Leo, I have experienced and still experienceing the lot of Grwoth in my Profession/Career

A recession proof!!!!?:-):-) Chandu??:-) now?? though working in UAE.

I am just providing this here as a feedback and practical events for Astro Study...

DOB: 10th Feb 1975 TOB: 10:47 AM POB: Nargund 75 E 23' 00 " ,15 N 43' 00 "

Regards

Chandu2Chill

PS: My sincere thanks to Lord Shanidev

<%40>,

neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@> wrote:

Dear All,

*Whenever Saturn transits over natal Sun or aspects natal Sun, one would experience professional disturbances.*

*Whether the disturbance is for good or bad, would depend upon the natal promise and operative dasha.*

Saturn is the 10L and Sun is the 5L of the natural zodiac, a 6/8

relationship.

I invite you all to share your views with examples.

Regards

Neelam

Gopi ji Only sag lagna 27.16degSenthil --- On Fri, 11/12/09, gopalakrishna <gopi_b927 wrote:gopalakrishna <gopi_b927 Re: Transit Saturn influencing natal Sun Date: Friday, 11 December, 2009, 8:55 PM

Respected Kursija ji,I am getting capr lagna by j.hora.Please clariify...Regards,gopi.ancient_indian_ astrology, "S.C. Kursija" <sckursija@.. .> wrote:>> Dear Neelam ji, > May I suggest that only transit will no do any thing. there should be involvement of daha and bhukti and yoga also. Take my case. I voluntary resigned in April, 1991. DOB 22-4-1941, 1:15, Karachi Pakistan Sagittarius lagna. Dasha was running of Mercury/Rahu/ Ketu, Mercury is 10th lord and 7th lord, Maraka and badaka for the lagna. Rahu in 10th. Sun in Aries, Saturn in Capricorn, Jupiter in Cancer, in 8th aspected by Saturn, Rahu in Lagna. Now you see yoga is present, dasha is present and transit belled the cat Jupiter being exalted I gave voluntary resign for improving the status> Regards> > --- On Fri, 12/11/09, neelam gupta neelamgupta07@ ... wrote:> > >

neelam gupta neelamgupta07@ ...> Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Transit Saturn influencing natal Sun> ancient_indian_ astrology> Friday, December 11, 2009, 2:41 PM> > > > > > > > > > > > > Thanks Kursija ji,> > May be 12L aspected saturn and dasa supported 12th. And 10L aspected by Saturn?> How about any significant in-service changes, transfers etc. ?> > Regards> Neelam> > > > 2009/12/11 S.C. Kursija sckursija@.. .> > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Neelam ji,> I vountarily resign from my office in April, 1991 with out any pressure on me, only to improve my status. there was no connection withween Sun and Saturn but both were in kendra from

each other.. But my lagna lord was in Cancer in 8th aspected by Saturn in Capricorn in 2nd.> Regards> > --- On Fri, 12/11/09, gopalakrishna gopi_b927@.. . wrote:> > > gopalakrishna gopi_b927@.. .> [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Transit Saturn influencing natal Sun > > ancient_indian_ astrology> Friday, December 11, 2009, 12:39 PM > > > > > > Dear Neelam ji,> //Saturn is the 10L and Sun is the 5L of the natural zodiac, a 6/8 relationship. //> i volunterily resigned my job due to unbearable pressure when tr sat and nat sun were in 6-8 positions in transit but no conection/aspect between the two.> Regards,> gopi.> -- In ancient_indian_ astrology, neelam gupta neelamgupta07@ wrote:> >> > Dear All,> > > >

*Whenever Saturn transits over natal Sun or aspects natal Sun, one would> > experience professional disturbances. *> > *Whether the disturbance is for good or bad, would depend upon the natal> > promise and operative dasha.*> > > > Saturn is the 10L and Sun is the 5L of the natural zodiac, a 6/8> > relationship.> > > > I invite you all to share your views with examples.> > > > Regards> > Neelam> >>

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

Dear Kursija:

It is Capricon ascendant.

Regards

Sudhir

-

gopalakrishna

Friday, December 11, 2009 8:55 PM

Re: Transit Saturn influencing natal Sun

Respected Kursija ji,I am getting capr lagna by j.hora.Please clariify...Regards,gopi. , "S.C. Kursija" <sckursija wrote:>> Dear Neelam ji, > May I suggest that only transit will no do any thing. there should be involvement of daha and bhukti and yoga also. Take my case. I voluntary resigned in April, 1991. DOB 22-4-1941, 1:15, Karachi Pakistan Sagittarius lagna. Dasha was running of Mercury/Rahu/Ketu, Mercury is 10th lord and 7th lord, Maraka and badaka for the lagna. Rahu in 10th. Sun in Aries, Saturn in Capricorn, Jupiter in Cancer, in 8th aspected by Saturn, Rahu in Lagna. Now you see yoga is present, dasha is present and transit belled the cat Jupiter being exalted I gave voluntary resign for improving the status> Regards> > --- On Fri, 12/11/09, neelam gupta neelamgupta07 wrote:> > > neelam gupta neelamgupta07 Re: Re: Transit Saturn influencing natal Sun> > Friday, December 11, 2009, 2:41 PM> > > > > > > > > > > > > Thanks Kursija ji,> > May be 12L aspected saturn and dasa supported 12th. And 10L aspected by Saturn?> How about any significant in-service changes, transfers etc. ?> > Regards> Neelam> > > > 2009/12/11 S.C. Kursija sckursija > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Neelam ji,> I vountarily resign from my office in April, 1991 with out any pressure on me, only to improve my status. there was no connection withween Sun and Saturn but both were in kendra from each other.. But my lagna lord was in Cancer in 8th aspected by Saturn in Capricorn in 2nd.> Regards> > --- On Fri, 12/11/09, gopalakrishna gopi_b927 wrote:> > > gopalakrishna gopi_b927 Re: Transit Saturn influencing natal Sun > > > Friday, December 11, 2009, 12:39 PM > > > > > > Dear Neelam ji,> //Saturn is the 10L and Sun is the 5L of the natural zodiac, a 6/8 relationship.//> i volunterily resigned my job due to unbearable pressure when tr sat and nat sun were in 6-8 positions in transit but no conection/aspect between the two.> Regards,> gopi.> -- In , neelam gupta neelamgupta07@ wrote:> >> > Dear All,> > > > *Whenever Saturn transits over natal Sun or aspects natal Sun, one would> > experience professional disturbances.*> > *Whether the disturbance is for good or bad, would depend upon the natal> > promise and operative dasha.*> > > > Saturn is the 10L and Sun is the 5L of the natural zodiac, a 6/8> > relationship.> > > > I invite you all to share your views with examples.> > > > Regards> > Neelam> >>

Respected Kusija ji,If I am not mistaken, in an earlier message you had given your BT as 21.4.09/23.07/Sukkar, Pakistan, sometimes in March 2009.I have saved this data in my comp as your BT. Have you since rectified your BT?

RegardsNeelam2009/12/11 S.C. Kursija <sckursija

Dear Neelam ji,

May I suggest that only transit will no do any thing. there should be involvement of daha and bhukti and yoga also. Take my case. I voluntary resigned in April, 1991. DOB 22-4-1941, 1:15, Karachi Pakistan Sagittarius lagna. Dasha was running of Mercury/Rahu/Ketu, Mercury is 10th lord and 7th lord, Maraka and badaka for the lagna. Rahu in 10th. Sun in Aries, Saturn in Capricorn, Jupiter in Cancer, in 8th aspected by Saturn, Rahu in Lagna. Now you see yoga is present, dasha is present and transit belled the cat  Jupiter being exalted I gave voluntary resign for improving the status

neelam gupta <neelamgupta07Re: Re: Transit Saturn influencing natal Sun

Date: Friday, December 11, 2009, 2:41 PM

Dear Neelam ji,

gopalakrishna <gopi_b927

Re: Transit Saturn influencing natal Sun Date: Friday, December 11, 2009, 12:39 PM

Dear Neelam ji,//Saturn is the 10L and Sun is the 5L of the natural zodiac, a 6/8 relationship.//i volunterily resigned my job due to unbearable pressure when tr sat and nat sun were in 6-8 positions in transit but no conection/aspect between the two.

Regards,gopi.-- In , neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 wrote:

>> Dear All,> > *Whenever Saturn transits over natal Sun or aspects natal Sun, one would> experience professional disturbances.*> *Whether the disturbance is for good or bad, would depend upon the natal

> promise and operative dasha.*> > Saturn is the 10L and Sun is the 5L of the natural zodiac, a 6/8>

Dear Neelam ji,can you pl check BT again?Regards,gopi. , neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 wrote:>> Respected Kusija ji,> > If I am not mistaken, in an earlier message you had given your BT as> 21.4.09/23.07/Sukkar, Pakistan, sometimes in March 2009.> I have saved this data in my comp as your BT. Have you since rectified your> BT?> > Regards> Neelam> > > > 2009/12/11 S.C. Kursija sckursija > >> >> > Dear Neelam ji,> > May I suggest that only transit will no do any thing. there should be> > involvement of daha and bhukti and yoga also. Take my case. I voluntary> > resigned in April, 1991. DOB 22-4-1941, 1:15, Karachi Pakistan Sagittarius> > lagna. Dasha was running of Mercury/Rahu/Ketu, Mercury is 10th lord and 7th> > lord, Maraka and badaka for the lagna. Rahu in 10th. Sun in Aries, Saturn in> > Capricorn, Jupiter in Cancer, in 8th aspected by Saturn, Rahu in Lagna. Now> > you see yoga is present, dasha is present and transit belled the cat> > Jupiter being exalted I gave voluntary resign for improving the status> > Regards> >> >> > --- On *Fri, 12/11/09, neelam gupta neelamgupta07* wrote:> >> >> > neelam gupta neelamgupta07 > Re: Re: Transit Saturn influencing> > natal Sun> >> > > > Friday, December 11, 2009, 2:41 PM> >> >> >> >> > Thanks Kursija ji,> >> > May be 12L aspected saturn and dasa supported 12th. And 10L aspected by> > Saturn?> > How about any significant in-service changes, transfers etc. ?> >> > Regards> > Neelam> >> >> > 2009/12/11 S.C. Kursija sckursija<http://us.mc1120.mail./mc/compose?to=sckursija > >> >> >>> >> Dear Neelam ji,> >> I vountarily resign from my office in April, 1991 with out any pressure on> >> me, only to improve my status. there was no connection withween Sun and> >> Saturn but both were in kendra from each other.. But my lagna lord was in> >> Cancer in 8th aspected by Saturn in Capricorn in 2nd.> >> Regards> >>> >> --- On *Fri, 12/11/09, gopalakrishna gopi_b927<http://us.mc1120.mail./mc/compose?to=gopi_b927 >> >* wrote:> >>> >>> >> gopalakrishna gopi_b927<http://us.mc1120.mail./mc/compose?to=gopi_b927 >> >> >> Re: Transit Saturn influencing natal> >> Sun> >>> >> <http://us.mc1120.mail./mc/compose?to= > >> Friday, December 11, 2009, 12:39 PM> >>> >>> >>> >>> >> *Dear Neelam ji,> >> //*Saturn is the 10L and Sun is the 5L of the natural zodiac, a 6/8> >> relationship.//> >> *i volunterily resigned my job due to unbearable pressure when tr sat and> >> nat sun were in 6-8 positions in transit but no conection/aspect between the> >> two.> >> Regards,> >> gopi.> >> *-- In <http://us.mc1120.mail./mc/compose?to= ,> >> neelam gupta neelamgupta07@ wrote:> >> >> >> > Dear All,> >> >> >> > *Whenever Saturn transits over natal Sun or aspects natal Sun, one would> >> > experience professional disturbances.*> >> > *Whether the disturbance is for good or bad, would depend upon the natal> >> > promise and operative dasha.*> >> >> >> > Saturn is the 10L and Sun is the 5L of the natural zodiac, a 6/8> >> > relationship.> >> >> >> > I invite you all to share your views with examples.> >> >> >> > Regards> >> > Neelam> >> >> >>> >>> >>> >>> >> >> >> > > >>

Dear Gopi ji,I am confused actually. This is one of the earlier messages by Kursija ji://Respected Pt Chakraborty,

You are right. the effect of four planet will definitely be different.

There will be effect of strength of the planet and house also. My Lagna

is Scorpio. DOB 21-4-1941, TOB 2307, Sukkar Pakistan//We had tried to justify some events at that time taking this data. Now he is giving an entirely different data! Which gives a different ascendant and dasha sequence. Howvever I am getting sagi ascendant using the new data, earlier it was scorpio. Now Kursija ji has to clarify, why after all decades in astrology he felt the need to rectify his birth details?

RegardsNeelam

2009/12/11 gopalakrishna <gopi_b927

Dear Neelam ji,can you pl check BT again?Regards,gopi. , neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 wrote:

>> Respected Kusija ji,> > If I am not mistaken, in an earlier message you had given your BT as> 21.4.09/23.07/Sukkar, Pakistan, sometimes in March 2009.> I have saved this data in my comp as your BT. Have you since rectified your

> BT?> > Regards> Neelam> > > > 2009/12/11 S.C. Kursija sckursija > >> >> > Dear Neelam ji,> > May I suggest that only transit will no do any thing. there should be

> > involvement of daha and bhukti and yoga also. Take my case. I voluntary> > resigned in April, 1991. DOB 22-4-1941, 1:15, Karachi Pakistan Sagittarius> > lagna. Dasha was running of Mercury/Rahu/Ketu, Mercury is 10th lord and 7th

> > lord, Maraka and badaka for the lagna. Rahu in 10th. Sun in Aries, Saturn in> > Capricorn, Jupiter in Cancer, in 8th aspected by Saturn, Rahu in Lagna. Now> > you see yoga is present, dasha is present and transit belled the cat

> > Jupiter being exalted I gave voluntary resign for improving the status> > Regards> >> >> > --- On *Fri, 12/11/09, neelam gupta neelamgupta07* wrote:> >

> >> > neelam gupta neelamgupta07 > Re: Re: Transit Saturn influencing> > natal Sun> >> >

> > Friday, December 11, 2009, 2:41 PM> >> >> >> >> > Thanks Kursija ji,> >> > May be 12L aspected saturn and dasa supported 12th. And 10L aspected by

> > Saturn?> > How about any significant in-service changes, transfers etc. ?> >> > Regards> > Neelam> >> >> > 2009/12/11 S.C. Kursija sckursija<http://us.mc1120.mail./mc/compose?to=sckursija@...

> > >> >> >>> >> Dear Neelam ji,> >> I vountarily resign from my office in April, 1991 with out any pressure on> >> me, only to improve my status. there was no connection withween Sun and

> >> Saturn but both were in kendra from each other.. But my lagna lord was in> >> Cancer in 8th aspected by Saturn in Capricorn in 2nd.> >> Regards> >>> >> --- On *Fri, 12/11/09, gopalakrishna gopi_b927<http://us.mc1120.mail./mc/compose?to=gopi_b927@...

> >> >* wrote:> >>> >>> >> gopalakrishna gopi_b927<http://us.mc1120.mail./mc/compose?to=gopi_b927@...

> >> >> >> Re: Transit Saturn influencing natal> >> Sun> >>> >> <http://us.mc1120.mail./mc/compose?to=

> >> Friday, December 11, 2009, 12:39 PM> >>> >>> >>> >>> >> *Dear Neelam ji,> >> //*Saturn is the 10L and Sun is the 5L of the natural zodiac, a 6/8

> >> relationship.//> >> *i volunterily resigned my job due to unbearable pressure when tr sat and> >> nat sun were in 6-8 positions in transit but no conection/aspect between the> >> two.

> >> Regards,> >> gopi.> >> *-- In <http://us.mc1120.mail./mc/compose?to= ,

> >> neelam gupta neelamgupta07@ wrote:> >> >> >> > Dear All,> >> >> >> > *Whenever Saturn transits over natal Sun or aspects natal Sun, one would

> >> > experience professional disturbances.*> >> > *Whether the disturbance is for good or bad, would depend upon the natal> >> > promise and operative dasha.*> >> >

> >> > Saturn is the 10L and Sun is the 5L of the natural zodiac, a 6/8> >> > relationship.> >> >> >> > I invite you all to share your views with examples.> >> >

> >> > Regards> >> > Neelam> >> >> >>> >>> >>> >>> >> >> >> > > >>

thank you Neelam ji...Regards,gopi. , neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 wrote:>> Dear Gopi ji,> > I am confused actually. This is one of the earlier messages by Kursija ji:> > //Respected Pt Chakraborty,> You are right. the effect of four planet will definitely be different. There> will be effect of strength of the planet and house also. My Lagna is> Scorpio. DOB 21-4-1941, TOB 2307, Sukkar Pakistan//> > We had tried to justify some events at that time taking this data. Now he is> giving an entirely different data! Which gives a different ascendant and> dasha sequence. Howvever I am getting sagi ascendant using the new data,> earlier it was scorpio. Now Kursija ji has to clarify, why after all decades> in astrology he felt the need to rectify his birth details?> > Regards> Neelam> > > 2009/12/11 gopalakrishna gopi_b927 > >> >> > *Dear Neelam ji,> > can you pl check BT again?> > Regards,> > gopi.> > *> > , neelam gupta> > neelamgupta07@ wrote:> > >> > > Respected Kusija ji,> > >> > > If I am not mistaken, in an earlier message you had given your BT as> > > 21.4.09/23.07/Sukkar, Pakistan, sometimes in March 2009.> > > I have saved this data in my comp as your BT. Have you since rectified> > your> > > BT?> > >> > > Regards> > > Neelam> > >> > >> > >> > > 2009/12/11 S.C. Kursija sckursija@> >> > >> > > >> > > >> > > > Dear Neelam ji,> > > > May I suggest that only transit will no do any thing. there should be> > > > involvement of daha and bhukti and yoga also. Take my case. I voluntary> > > > resigned in April, 1991. DOB 22-4-1941, 1:15, Karachi Pakistan> > Sagittarius> > > > lagna. Dasha was running of Mercury/Rahu/Ketu, Mercury is 10th lord and> > 7th> > > > lord, Maraka and badaka for the lagna. Rahu in 10th. Sun in Aries,> > Saturn in> > > > Capricorn, Jupiter in Cancer, in 8th aspected by Saturn, Rahu in Lagna.> > Now> > > > you see yoga is present, dasha is present and transit belled the cat> > > > Jupiter being exalted I gave voluntary resign for improving the status> > > > Regards> > > >> > > >> > > > --- On *Fri, 12/11/09, neelam gupta neelamgupta07@* wrote:> > > >> > > >> > > > neelam gupta neelamgupta07@> >> > > > Re: Re: Transit Saturn influencing> > > > natal Sun> > > >> > > > > > > > Friday, December 11, 2009, 2:41 PM> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > Thanks Kursija ji,> > > >> > > > May be 12L aspected saturn and dasa supported 12th. And 10L aspected by> > > > Saturn?> > > > How about any significant in-service changes, transfers etc. ?> > > >> > > > Regards> > > > Neelam> > > >> > > >> > > > 2009/12/11 S.C. Kursija sckursija@<> > http://us.mc1120.mail./mc/compose?to=sckursija@> >> > > > >> > > >> > > >>> > > >> Dear Neelam ji,> > > >> I vountarily resign from my office in April, 1991 with out any> > pressure on> > > >> me, only to improve my status. there was no connection withween Sun> > and> > > >> Saturn but both were in kendra from each other.. But my lagna lord was> > in> > > >> Cancer in 8th aspected by Saturn in Capricorn in 2nd.> > > >> Regards> > > >>> > > >> --- On *Fri, 12/11/09, gopalakrishna gopi_b927@<> > http://us.mc1120.mail./mc/compose?to=gopi_b927@> > > >> >* wrote:> > > >>> > > >>> > > >> gopalakrishna gopi_b927@<> > http://us.mc1120.mail./mc/compose?to=gopi_b927@> >> > > >> >> > > >> Re: Transit Saturn influencing> > natal> > > >> Sun> > > >>> > > >> <> > http://us.mc1120.mail./mc/compose?to= > >> > > >> Friday, December 11, 2009, 12:39 PM> > > >>> > > >>> > > >>> > > >>> > > >> *Dear Neelam ji,> > > >> //*Saturn is the 10L and Sun is the 5L of the natural zodiac, a 6/8> > > >> relationship.//> > > >> *i volunterily resigned my job due to unbearable pressure when tr sat> > and> > > >> nat sun were in 6-8 positions in transit but no conection/aspect> > between the> > > >> two.> > > >> Regards,> > > >> gopi.> > > >> *-- In <> > http://us.mc1120.mail./mc/compose?to= > > ,> >> > > >> neelam gupta neelamgupta07@ wrote:> > > >> >> > > >> > Dear All,> > > >> >> > > >> > *Whenever Saturn transits over natal Sun or aspects natal Sun, one> > would> > > >> > experience professional disturbances.*> > > >> > *Whether the disturbance is for good or bad, would depend upon the> > natal> > > >> > promise and operative dasha.*> > > >> >> > > >> > Saturn is the 10L and Sun is the 5L of the natural zodiac, a 6/8> > > >> > relationship.> > > >> >> > > >> > I invite you all to share your views with examples.> > > >> >> > > >> > Regards> > > >> > Neelam> > > >> >> > > >>> > > >>> > > >>> > > >>> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > >> > > >>

Dear Chakraborty ji,I think you should try to solve this puzzle yourself. First try to fix the year by taking the effects of major planets on you life, both static traits and events.Once the year is fixed, you can finetune it by faster planets and ultimately moon will lead you to near correct dates. Within those 2 days, you will have to takes up a process of elimination to get to a correct ascendant.

It might be laborious, but not impossible. That's what astrology should guide us for!RegardsNeelam2009/12/11 Chakraborty, PL <CHAKRABORTYP2

Dear Neelam-ji,

Problem : Did not get promotion in time.  Became a

target of ridicule. Most of my seniors were casting aspersion

on my capability and finding faults.  I had to report to someone

of my batch.  Even technical facts and findings were being

re-interpreted to show that I was wrong. A period of 2+ years

Good happening : I moved to a bigger quarter ..was provided with

a servant (these are time bound...not related to anything else).

Blessed with 2nd son (8 Sept 04).

DOB : That's the most difficult part... may be around 7-8 Jul 1968

approx 2-30 hrs. POB, Biswanath Chariali, near Tezpur, Assam.

The DOB may be off by 15 days or 1 year 15 days.('69). But Ta

lagna as confirmed by Prashna.

regards

Chakraborty

On Behalf Of neelam guptaFriday, December 11, 2009 2:49 PM Subject: Re: Re: Transit Saturn influencing natal Sun

Thanks Chakraborty ji. Could you share your data and nature of problem.RegardsNeelam

2009/12/11 Chakraborty, PL <CHAKRABORTYP2

Dear friends,

I was under the impression that when Sat transits over natal

Mars,  then such effects take place.

I had faced difficulty in career. (April 2004 to Dec 2006). But

frankly, I can not correlate fully my problems with this transit.

Sat was not fuuly present in Gemini in that period

My Sun, Mars (as well as Me + Ve) are in Gemini.

regards

Chakraborty

On Behalf Of S.C. KursijaFriday, December 11, 2009 2:31 PM

Subject: Re: Re: Transit Saturn influencing natal Sun

Dear Neelam ji,

gopalakrishna <gopi_b927 Re: Transit Saturn influencing natal Sun Date: Friday, December 11, 2009, 12:39 PM

Dear Neelam ji,//Saturn is the 10L and Sun is the 5L of the natural zodiac, a 6/8 relationship.//i volunterily resigned my job due to unbearable pressure when tr sat and nat sun were in 6-8 positions in transit but no conection/aspect between the two.Regards,gopi.-- In , neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 wrote:>> Dear All,> > *Whenever Saturn transits over natal Sun or aspects natal Sun, one would> experience professional disturbances.*> *Whether the disturbance is for good or bad, would depend upon the natal> promise and operative dasha.*> > Saturn is the 10L and Sun is the 5L of the natural zodiac, a 6/8> relationship.> > I invite you all to share your views with examples.> > Regards> Neelam>

This Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway, New Delhi, India. The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.

This Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway, New Delhi, India. The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.

It is Sagi approx 27 degree.

The confusion arises from J-Hora calculation problems.

J-Hora has considered the National Std time of present day

Pakistan ... which is 0500 hrs ahead of GMT.

In pre-partition days, the std time of India (India + Pakistan)

was same ..i.e.., 05-30 hrs ahead of GMT.

When these sort of problems are likely, I use Astrodienst

facility. You can use that facility at free of cost

regards

Chakraborty

On Behalf Of SudhirFriday, December 11, 2009 10:09 PM Subject: Re: Re: Transit Saturn influencing natal Sun

Dear Kursija:

It is Capricon ascendant.

Regards

Sudhir

-

gopalakrishna

Friday, December 11, 2009 8:55 PM

Re: Transit Saturn influencing natal Sun

Dear Neelam Ji,

//Its all self explanatory. Saturn in Cancer aspects Sun causing professional

disturbance is evident, but it was a period of turmoil as you were running dasha

chhidra of Rahu.//

True when i started looking at my planets and consulted astrologers with my

problems i found it is *self explanatory* only...:-) and indeed it is/was

indicated in the chart

//Jupiter had to prove beneficial and final realignment happened in Rahu-Mars

and Jup-Jup.//

Still i don't think Jup is beneficial for me i always feel and remember the

song " Pappu Can't Dance Saala, Pappu Naach nai sakta " when i look at my Jup. Due

to his condition in my chart he is in MrutAvasta, conjuct with his arch rival

and in Enemy's house placed in my Bhadaka Stana. So for materialistic objectives

and achievements he may not be helpful i guess.. Ya due to his Navamsa postion,

getting Mercury amsa he may throw me in some spiritual, astrology etc

subject(s)...just my own observation(s):-)

I find Sat is a real friend for my materialistic persuits.....:-) at the age of

35 i don't want to get into Spirituality etc etc so soon...:-)

//You are headed for a great period now with Saturn in Virgo.//

This is indeed a great news for me and i am sure you have made this comment

after studying my chart:-) Thank you so much for your valuable insights and

appreciate the same.

However, would like to know on what basis (Astrologically) you are saying so..?

i am still trying to understand/learn why and how Sat in Leo worked wonders for

me..(just looking from Saturn's transit point of view)

Regards

Chandu2Chill

, neelam gupta

<neelamgupta07 wrote:

Dear Chanduchill ji,

Its all self explanatory. Saturn in Cancer aspects Sun causing professional

disturbance is evident, but it was a period of turmoil as you were running dasha

chhidra of Rahu. Jupiter had to prove beneficial and final realignment happened

in Rahu-Mars and Jup-Jup. You are headed for a great period now with Saturn in

Virgo.

Regards

Neelam

>

> >

> >

> > Dear Neelam Ji,

> >

> > You are right without the dates we can not study the practical events.. I

> > just shared my practical events from broder prospective with regard to your

> > thread..

> >

> > Now here are the Dates some may vari btwn 3-4 days as i am re-collecting

> > from my memory and some with actual dates from my Passport EXIT dates:-)

> >

> > 19th Dec 2004 this was the marriage date Tr SatR was (temporarily) in

> > Cancer 2'degree just next day i got the breaking news about my Job

> > suddenly..

> >

> > Termination letter served on 28th Feb 2005. But due to other senior

> > manager's intervene i survived when Tr Sat moved back to Gemini

> >

> > Evntually lost the job on 5th Aug 2005 (Note during this survival period

> > i.e Feb 05- Aug 05 Job was very stressful some internal office politics etc)

> >

> >

> > New Job on Visit Visa Feb-Mar 2006

> >

> > Apr 2006 Back to India - No Job

> >

> > June 2006 Return to UAE Temp Jobs on Visit Visa

> >

> > Nov 2006 - New Job on Permnent Visa worked till April 2006 Fight with the

> > employer (since he cheated me)

> >

> > This time NO MONEY to return to India so i had to SELL my Gold finger ring

> > with my poor Mars RED Coral stone on it to book my Air ticket...

> >

> > Back to Dubai A friend send me visit visa again Aug 2007 this job was also

> > temp and lasted till Nov 2007

> >

> > Dec 2007 - Jan 2008 OWN Business with ZERO investment in Dubai. did

> > Business of AED 118,530.00 in that period with avarage 12% margin which

> > enabled me to pay my room rent and cover the expenses...But By this time

> > exhausted physically, mentally and emotionally due this frequent Job

> > problems coupled with personal issues..

> >

> > Then just after Mar 2008 very senior friend of mine who knew me and my all

> > these issues asked me to join him in his Co in Abu Dhabi and from Mar 2008

> > till as of today Career is Rocking!!! and i am happy as far as career is

> > concerned.

> >

> > Hope this helps and Appreciate your Feedback with Astrological reasoning as

> > usual..

> >

> > Regards

> >

> > Chandu2Chill

> >

> >

> > --- In

<%40.\

com>,

> > neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@> wrote:

> >

> > Thanks Chandu jee,

> > How will we do astro-study of practical events without the dates of events?

> >

> > Kindly provide the dates and relevant details.

> >

> > Regards

> > Neelam

> >

> > > 2009/12/11 CP <nanna_id2006@>

> >

> >

> > Respected Neelam Ji and Esteemed List,

> >

> > Namaste!

> >

> > Your below comments/observations are working in most of the charts that i

> > have seen so far (though very few considering kind yourself and many

> > experienced astrologers here)

> >

> > I personally gone thru lot of hardships/breaks/professional loss when Tr

> > Sat was in Cancer aspecting my Natal Sun for almost 2 yrs there were

> > frequent job changes lot of professional hardships...

> >

> > Surprisingly When Tr Sat Moved to LEO (my 8H from Sun and Moon) from that

> > day and his Degree wise movement in Leo, I have experienced and still

> > experienceing the lot of Grwoth in my Profession/Career

> >

> > A recession proof!!!!?:-):-) Chandu??:-) now?? though working in UAE.

> >

> > I am just providing this here as a feedback and practical events for Astro

> > Study...

> >

> > DOB: 10th Feb 1975 TOB: 10:47 AM POB: Nargund 75 E 23' 00 " ,15 N 43' 00 "

> >

> > Regards

> >

> > Chandu2Chill

> >

> > PS: My sincere thanks to Lord Shanidev

> >

> > --- In

<%40.\

com>

> > <%40>,

> >

> >

> > Dear All,

> >

> > *Whenever Saturn transits over natal Sun or aspects natal Sun, one would

> > experience professional disturbances.*

> > *Whether the disturbance is for good or bad, would depend upon the natal

> > promise and operative dasha.*

> >

> > Saturn is the 10L and Sun is the 5L of the natural zodiac, a 6/8

> > relationship.

> >

> > I invite you all to share your views with examples.

> >

> > Regards

> >

> > Neelam

> >

> >

> >

>

Dear Chandu ji,

I do not know what makes you think Jupiter is bad for you? A great

benefic like Jupiter, who also gets the most benefic lordship of 9H

through its MT sign, and placed in 11H with another benefic.

How does he become bad please explain!

Regards

Neelam

2009/12/12 CP <nanna_id2006

Dear Neelam Ji,

//Its all self explanatory. Saturn in Cancer aspects Sun causing professional disturbance is evident, but it was a period of turmoil as you were running dasha chhidra of Rahu.//

True when i started looking at my planets and consulted astrologers with my problems i found it is *self explanatory* only...:-) and indeed it is/was indicated in the chart

//Jupiter had to prove beneficial and final realignment happened in Rahu-Mars and Jup-Jup.//

Still i don't think Jup is beneficial for me i always feel and remember the song " Pappu Can't Dance Saala, Pappu Naach nai sakta " when i look at my Jup. Due to his condition in my chart he is in MrutAvasta, conjuct with his arch rival and in Enemy's house placed in my Bhadaka Stana. So for materialistic objectives and achievements he may not be helpful i guess.. Ya due to his Navamsa postion, getting Mercury amsa he may throw me in some spiritual, astrology etc subject(s)...just my own observation(s):-)

I find Sat is a real friend for my materialistic persuits.....:-) at the age of 35 i don't want to get into Spirituality etc etc so soon...:-)

//You are headed for a great period now with Saturn in Virgo.//

This is indeed a great news for me and i am sure you have made this comment after studying my chart:-) Thank you so much for your valuable insights and appreciate the same.

However, would like to know on what basis (Astrologically) you are saying so..? i am still trying to understand/learn why and how Sat in Leo worked wonders for me..(just looking from Saturn's transit point of view)

Regards

Chandu2Chill

Dear Chanduchill ji,

Its all self explanatory. Saturn in Cancer aspects Sun causing professional disturbance is evident, but it was a period of turmoil as you were running dasha chhidra of Rahu. Jupiter had to prove beneficial and final realignment happened in Rahu-Mars and Jup-Jup. You are headed for a great period now with Saturn in Virgo.

Regards

Neelam

>

> >

> >

> > Dear Neelam Ji,

> >

> > You are right without the dates we can not study the practical events.. I

> > just shared my practical events from broder prospective with regard to your

> > thread..

> >

> > Now here are the Dates some may vari btwn 3-4 days as i am re-collecting

> > from my memory and some with actual dates from my Passport EXIT dates:-)

> >

> > 19th Dec 2004 this was the marriage date Tr SatR was (temporarily) in

> > Cancer 2'degree just next day i got the breaking news about my Job

> > suddenly..

> >

> > Termination letter served on 28th Feb 2005. But due to other senior

> > manager's intervene i survived when Tr Sat moved back to Gemini

> >

> > Evntually lost the job on 5th Aug 2005 (Note during this survival period

> > i.e Feb 05- Aug 05 Job was very stressful some internal office politics etc)

> >

> >

> > New Job on Visit Visa Feb-Mar 2006

> >

> > Apr 2006 Back to India - No Job

> >

> > June 2006 Return to UAE Temp Jobs on Visit Visa

> >

> > Nov 2006 - New Job on Permnent Visa worked till April 2006 Fight with the

> > employer (since he cheated me)

> >

> > This time NO MONEY to return to India so i had to SELL my Gold finger ring

> > with my poor Mars RED Coral stone on it to book my Air ticket...

> >

> > Back to Dubai A friend send me visit visa again Aug 2007 this job was also

> > temp and lasted till Nov 2007

> >

> > Dec 2007 - Jan 2008 OWN Business with ZERO investment in Dubai. did

> > Business of AED 118,530.00 in that period with avarage 12% margin which

> > enabled me to pay my room rent and cover the expenses...But By this time

> > exhausted physically, mentally and emotionally due this frequent Job

> > problems coupled with personal issues..

> >

> > Then just after Mar 2008 very senior friend of mine who knew me and my all

> > these issues asked me to join him in his Co in Abu Dhabi and from Mar 2008

> > till as of today Career is Rocking!!! and i am happy as far as career is

> > concerned.

> >

> > Hope this helps and Appreciate your Feedback with Astrological reasoning as

> > usual..

> >

> > Regards

> >

> > Chandu2Chill

> >

> >

> > <%40>,

> >

> > Thanks Chandu jee,

> > How will we do astro-study of practical events without the dates of events?

> >

> > Kindly provide the dates and relevant details.

> >

> > Regards

> > Neelam

> >

> >

> >

> > Respected Neelam Ji and Esteemed List,

> >

> > Namaste!

> >

> > Your below comments/observations are working in most of the charts that i

> > have seen so far (though very few considering kind yourself and many

> > experienced astrologers here)

> >

> > I personally gone thru lot of hardships/breaks/professional loss when Tr

> > Sat was in Cancer aspecting my Natal Sun for almost 2 yrs there were

> > frequent job changes lot of professional hardships...

> >

> > Surprisingly When Tr Sat Moved to LEO (my 8H from Sun and Moon) from that

> > day and his Degree wise movement in Leo, I have experienced and still

> > experienceing the lot of Grwoth in my Profession/Career

> >

> > A recession proof!!!!?:-):-) Chandu??:-) now?? though working in UAE.

> >

> > I am just providing this here as a feedback and practical events for Astro

> > Study...

> >

> > DOB: 10th Feb 1975 TOB: 10:47 AM POB: Nargund 75 E 23' 00 " ,15 N 43' 00 "

> >

> > Regards

> >

> > Chandu2Chill

> >

> > PS: My sincere thanks to Lord Shanidev

> >

> > <%40>

> > <%40>,

> >

> >

> > Dear All,

> >

> > *Whenever Saturn transits over natal Sun or aspects natal Sun, one would

> > experience professional disturbances.*

> > *Whether the disturbance is for good or bad, would depend upon the natal

> > promise and operative dasha.*

> >

> > Saturn is the 10L and Sun is the 5L of the natural zodiac, a 6/8

> > relationship.

> >

> > I invite you all to share your views with examples.

> >

> > Regards

> >

> > Neelam

> >

> >

> >

>

Dear Mathur ji,The dictum is about T-Saturn influencing natal Sun. But no one stops us from experimenting!However, Sun being a faster planet, it would be over natal saturn once every year. May be the issues it touches upon are not so significant, unless dasha says otherwise?

Please try and let us know what your observe.RegardsNeelam2009/12/11 DS Mathur <mathurastro

Should we examine the transit the other way around as well? This means that would the transit of the Sun, being the owner of the eighth house from the tenth in the natural zodiac, also produce similar results when it transits over natal Saturn?

Dear Neelamji,

Sun when in close contact with other planet causes combustion, thus nulifying their effects.

But i have seen that when Saturn and Sun are togather even in sign of Saturns weakness or Sun's strength, Saturn manages one blow at least. You will find a major mishap or incident.

This is due to the special relationship of Sun with Saturn, father and son but Saturn is sworn enemy of Sun.

Thanks & Regards Chiranjiv --- On Sat, 12/12/09, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 wrote:

neelam gupta <neelamgupta07Re: Transit Saturn influencing natal Sun Date: Saturday, 12 December, 2009, 2:58 PM

Dear Mathur ji,The dictum is about T-Saturn influencing natal Sun. But no one stops us from experimenting!However, Sun being a faster planet, it would be over natal saturn once every year. May be the issues it touches upon are not so significant, unless dasha says otherwise?Please try and let us know what your observe.RegardsNeelam

2009/12/11 DS Mathur <mathurastro@ .co. uk>

Should we examine the transit the other way around as well? This means that would the transit of the Sun, being the owner of the eighth house from the tenth in the natural zodiac, also produce similar results when it transits over natal Saturn?

Dear Neelam Ji,

I must and always appreciate you for making positive and holistic approach in

guiding, writing and discussing here AIA which is loudable from one and all. No

doubt about that.

Here, i would like to discuss only Objective and Subjective purpose.. not

intending to create any controversies i am making it clear in begining itself.

Now GOOD and BAD both, as we all know relative terms

Objective:

I am the C.M (read as Common Man) like any majority of common folk with no

malaice intention and that too god fearing guy (of course when i didn't commit

any mistake or Sin which i knowof then i don't even fear/care God as well)

sudden mishapes happened to me just after the begining of Jup MD. Here i am not

blaming Jup alone but for the sake of discussion, keep it Jup and Sat only.

Subjective:

//A great benefic like Jupiter, who also gets the most benefic lordship of 9H

through its MT sign, and placed in 11H with another benefic.//

I have seen and observed whenever an Astrologer wants to make some positive

comments writes as above (mentioned with respectfully). What about his 12H

lordship?

What about his rivelry with Venus with whom he is with (since you mentioned Jup

is with another great benefic so i am asking this) and what about his placement

and other status? which i mentioned in my below mail? (You all know this i am

not teaching you here so pls don't mistake me;-))

Do you still want to say Jup is benefic (no doubt Jup and Ve are Natural

benefics) and doing good for me? forget about Good, Bad attributes, what is his

Strength or Capacity in PRODUCING RESULTS let the result be Good or Bad:-) for

me? as per his status in my chart?

Note: If i experiment with using Raman's Ayanmsha or some other's view-portal

then i got married during Jup MD only not in Rahu MD. from that day onwards life

became hell which i am unable to understand astrologically since as far as my

knowledge i have not committed any Sin by Marrying did I?

What is your astrological views on this?. Kindly explain..

OR

Is is it too much reading into Astrology made me to believe Jup is bad for me?

then also Jup only to be blamed..:-)hahahah since i am running Jup MD

With regards and respect

Chandu2Chill

P.S: i have never looked the life or any events in negative aspect per se..

despite keeping positive attitude towards life, sincerity and truthfulness in my

most of the conducts (Note: let me be frank i am mentioning *Most of my conducts

not All*) due to certain things and mishapes i was made to believe or shown by

great benafic Jup that - Life mai Aisa Bhi Hota hai:-)

, neelam gupta

<neelamgupta07 wrote:

Dear Chandu ji,

I do not know what makes you think Jupiter is bad for you? A great benefic like

Jupiter, who also gets the most benefic lordship of 9H through its MT sign, and

placed in 11H with another benefic.

Regards

Neelam

> 2009/12/12 CP <nanna_id2006

>

> >

> >

> > Dear Neelam Ji,

> >

> > //Its all self explanatory. Saturn in Cancer aspects Sun causing

> > professional disturbance is evident, but it was a period of turmoil as you

> > were running dasha chhidra of Rahu.//

> >

> > True when i started looking at my planets and consulted astrologers with my

> > problems i found it is *self explanatory* only...:-) and indeed it is/was

> > indicated in the chart

> >

> > //Jupiter had to prove beneficial and final realignment happened in

> > Rahu-Mars and Jup-Jup.//

> >

> > Still i don't think Jup is beneficial for me i always feel and remember the

> > song " Pappu Can't Dance Saala, Pappu Naach nai sakta " when i look at my Jup.

> > Due to his condition in my chart he is in MrutAvasta, conjuct with his arch

> > rival and in Enemy's house placed in my Bhadaka Stana. So for materialistic

> > objectives and achievements he may not be helpful i guess.. Ya due to his

> > Navamsa postion, getting Mercury amsa he may throw me in some spiritual,

> > astrology etc subject(s)...just my own observation(s):-)

> >

> > I find Sat is a real friend for my materialistic persuits.....:-) at the

> > age of 35 i don't want to get into Spirituality etc etc so soon...:-)

> >

> > //You are headed for a great period now with Saturn in Virgo.//

> >

> > This is indeed a great news for me and i am sure you have made this comment

> > after studying my chart:-) Thank you so much for your valuable insights and

> > appreciate the same.

> >

> > However, would like to know on what basis (Astrologically) you are saying

> > so..? i am still trying to understand/learn why and how Sat in Leo worked

> > wonders for me..(just looking from Saturn's transit point of view)

> >

> >

> > Regards

> >

> > Chandu2Chill

> >

> > --- In

<%40.\

com>,

> >

> > Dear Chanduchill ji,

> >

> > Its all self explanatory. Saturn in Cancer aspects Sun causing professional

> > disturbance is evident, but it was a period of turmoil as you were running

> > dasha chhidra of Rahu. Jupiter had to prove beneficial and final realignment

> > happened in Rahu-Mars and Jup-Jup. You are headed for a great period now

> > with Saturn in Virgo.

> >

> > Regards

> > Neelam

> >

> >

> > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Dear Neelam Ji,

> > > >

> > > > You are right without the dates we can not study the practical events..

> > I

> > > > just shared my practical events from broder prospective with regard to

> > your

> > > > thread..

> > > >

> > > > Now here are the Dates some may vari btwn 3-4 days as i am

> > re-collecting

> > > > from my memory and some with actual dates from my Passport EXIT

> > dates:-)

> > > >

> > > > 19th Dec 2004 this was the marriage date Tr SatR was (temporarily) in

> > > > Cancer 2'degree just next day i got the breaking news about my Job

> > > > suddenly..

> > > >

> > > > Termination letter served on 28th Feb 2005. But due to other senior

> > > > manager's intervene i survived when Tr Sat moved back to Gemini

> > > >

> > > > Evntually lost the job on 5th Aug 2005 (Note during this survival

> > period

> > > > i.e Feb 05- Aug 05 Job was very stressful some internal office politics

> > etc)

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > New Job on Visit Visa Feb-Mar 2006

> > > >

> > > > Apr 2006 Back to India - No Job

> > > >

> > > > June 2006 Return to UAE Temp Jobs on Visit Visa

> > > >

> > > > Nov 2006 - New Job on Permnent Visa worked till April 2006 Fight with

> > the

> > > > employer (since he cheated me)

> > > >

> > > > This time NO MONEY to return to India so i had to SELL my Gold finger

> > ring

> > > > with my poor Mars RED Coral stone on it to book my Air ticket...

> > > >

> > > > Back to Dubai A friend send me visit visa again Aug 2007 this job was

> > also

> > > > temp and lasted till Nov 2007

> > > >

> > > > Dec 2007 - Jan 2008 OWN Business with ZERO investment in Dubai. did

> > > > Business of AED 118,530.00 in that period with avarage 12% margin which

> > > > enabled me to pay my room rent and cover the expenses...But By this

> > time

> > > > exhausted physically, mentally and emotionally due this frequent Job

> > > > problems coupled with personal issues..

> > > >

> > > > Then just after Mar 2008 very senior friend of mine who knew me and my

> > all

> > > > these issues asked me to join him in his Co in Abu Dhabi and from Mar

> > 2008

> > > > till as of today Career is Rocking!!! and i am happy as far as career

> > is

> > > > concerned.

> > > >

> > > > Hope this helps and Appreciate your Feedback with Astrological

> > reasoning as

> > > > usual..

> > > >

> > > > Regards

> > > >

> > > > Chandu2Chill

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > --- In

<%40.\

com>

> > <%40>,

> > > > neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@> wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Thanks Chandu jee,

> > > > How will we do astro-study of practical events without the dates of

> > events?

> > > >

> > > > Kindly provide the dates and relevant details.

> > > >

> > > > Regards

> > > > Neelam

> > > >

> > > > > 2009/12/11 CP <nanna_id2006@>

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Respected Neelam Ji and Esteemed List,

> > > >

> > > > Namaste!

> > > >

> > > > Your below comments/observations are working in most of the charts that

> > i

> > > > have seen so far (though very few considering kind yourself and many

> > > > experienced astrologers here)

> > > >

> > > > I personally gone thru lot of hardships/breaks/professional loss when

> > Tr

> > > > Sat was in Cancer aspecting my Natal Sun for almost 2 yrs there were

> > > > frequent job changes lot of professional hardships...

> > > >

> > > > Surprisingly When Tr Sat Moved to LEO (my 8H from Sun and Moon) from

> > that

> > > > day and his Degree wise movement in Leo, I have experienced and still

> > > > experienceing the lot of Grwoth in my Profession/Career

> > > >

> > > > A recession proof!!!!?:-):-) Chandu??:-) now?? though working in UAE.

> > > >

> > > > I am just providing this here as a feedback and practical events for

> > Astro

> > > > Study...

> > > >

> > > > DOB: 10th Feb 1975 TOB: 10:47 AM POB: Nargund 75 E 23' 00 " ,15 N 43' 00 "

> > > >

> > > > Regards

> > > >

> > > > Chandu2Chill

> > > >

> > > > PS: My sincere thanks to Lord Shanidev

> > > >

> > > > --- In

<%40.\

com>

> > <%40>

> > > > <%40>,

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Dear All,

> > > >

> > > > *Whenever Saturn transits over natal Sun or aspects natal Sun, one

> > would

> > > > experience professional disturbances.*

> > > > *Whether the disturbance is for good or bad, would depend upon the

> > natal

> > > > promise and operative dasha.*

> > > >

> > > > Saturn is the 10L and Sun is the 5L of the natural zodiac, a 6/8

> > > > relationship.

> > > >

> > > > I invite you all to share your views with examples.

> > > >

> > > > Regards

> > > >

> > > > Neelam

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

> >

> >

>

Dear Chandu ji,If my father does not have a huge bank balance or has not made bungalows which I may inherit, does it make he is bad?Its just that he is not able to fulfill what I desire, right or wrong!

If I don't have money, but desire to have a luxury car, I might be tempted to rob someone, courtesy a bad associate! Does that mean my father is at fault?Hope you get the point.Even when Guru kills, it is because of our over indulgence in Rahu. Guru is not said to be a benefic just for the heck of it. Yes, if weak, it can get empowered by malefic forces!

But isn't that what KARMPHAL is all about? Be positive about your Guru dasha and try to extract the best from it!RegardsNeelam2009/12/12 CP <nanna_id2006

Dear Neelam Ji,

I must and always appreciate you for making positive and holistic approach in guiding, writing and discussing here AIA which is loudable from one and all. No doubt about that.

Here, i would like to discuss only Objective and Subjective purpose.. not intending to create any controversies i am making it clear in begining itself.

Now GOOD and BAD both, as we all know relative terms

Objective:

I am the C.M (read as Common Man) like any majority of common folk with no malaice intention and that too god fearing guy (of course when i didn't commit any mistake or Sin which i knowof then i don't even fear/care God as well) sudden mishapes happened to me just after the begining of Jup MD. Here i am not blaming Jup alone but for the sake of discussion, keep it Jup and Sat only.

Subjective:

//A great benefic like Jupiter, who also gets the most benefic lordship of 9H through its MT sign, and placed in 11H with another benefic.//

I have seen and observed whenever an Astrologer wants to make some positive comments writes as above (mentioned with respectfully). What about his 12H lordship?

What about his rivelry with Venus with whom he is with (since you mentioned Jup is with another great benefic so i am asking this) and what about his placement and other status? which i mentioned in my below mail? (You all know this i am not teaching you here so pls don't mistake me;-))

Do you still want to say Jup is benefic (no doubt Jup and Ve are Natural benefics) and doing good for me? forget about Good, Bad attributes, what is his Strength or Capacity in PRODUCING RESULTS let the result be Good or Bad:-) for me? as per his status in my chart?

Note: If i experiment with using Raman's Ayanmsha or some other's view-portal then i got married during Jup MD only not in Rahu MD. from that day onwards life became hell which i am unable to understand astrologically since as far as my knowledge i have not committed any Sin by Marrying did I?

What is your astrological views on this?. Kindly explain..

OR

Is is it too much reading into Astrology made me to believe Jup is bad for me? then also Jup only to be blamed..:-)hahahah since i am running Jup MD

With regards and respect

Chandu2Chill

P.S: i have never looked the life or any events in negative aspect per se.. despite keeping positive attitude towards life, sincerity and truthfulness in my most of the conducts (Note: let me be frank i am mentioning *Most of my conducts not All*) due to certain things and mishapes i was made to believe or shown by great benafic Jup that - Life mai Aisa Bhi Hota hai:-)

Dear Chandu ji,

I do not know what makes you think Jupiter is bad for you? A great benefic like Jupiter, who also gets the most benefic lordship of 9H through its MT sign, and placed in 11H with another benefic.

Regards

Neelam

> 2009/12/12 CP <nanna_id2006

>

> >

> >

> > Dear Neelam Ji,

> >

> > //Its all self explanatory. Saturn in Cancer aspects Sun causing

> > professional disturbance is evident, but it was a period of turmoil as you

> > were running dasha chhidra of Rahu.//

> >

> > True when i started looking at my planets and consulted astrologers with my

> > problems i found it is *self explanatory* only...:-) and indeed it is/was

> > indicated in the chart

> >

> > //Jupiter had to prove beneficial and final realignment happened in

> > Rahu-Mars and Jup-Jup.//

> >

> > Still i don't think Jup is beneficial for me i always feel and remember the

> > song " Pappu Can't Dance Saala, Pappu Naach nai sakta " when i look at my Jup.

> > Due to his condition in my chart he is in MrutAvasta, conjuct with his arch

> > rival and in Enemy's house placed in my Bhadaka Stana. So for materialistic

> > objectives and achievements he may not be helpful i guess.. Ya due to his

> > Navamsa postion, getting Mercury amsa he may throw me in some spiritual,

> > astrology etc subject(s)...just my own observation(s):-)

> >

> > I find Sat is a real friend for my materialistic persuits.....:-) at the

> > age of 35 i don't want to get into Spirituality etc etc so soon...:-)

> >

> > //You are headed for a great period now with Saturn in Virgo.//

> >

> > This is indeed a great news for me and i am sure you have made this comment

> > after studying my chart:-) Thank you so much for your valuable insights and

> > appreciate the same.

> >

> > However, would like to know on what basis (Astrologically) you are saying

> > so..? i am still trying to understand/learn why and how Sat in Leo worked

> > wonders for me..(just looking from Saturn's transit point of view)

> >

> >

> > Regards

> >

> > Chandu2Chill

> >

> > <%40>,

> >

> > Dear Chanduchill ji,

> >

> > Its all self explanatory. Saturn in Cancer aspects Sun causing professional

> > disturbance is evident, but it was a period of turmoil as you were running

> > dasha chhidra of Rahu. Jupiter had to prove beneficial and final realignment

> > happened in Rahu-Mars and Jup-Jup. You are headed for a great period now

> > with Saturn in Virgo.

> >

> > Regards

> > Neelam

> >

> >

> > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Dear Neelam Ji,

> > > >

> > > > You are right without the dates we can not study the practical events..

> > I

> > > > just shared my practical events from broder prospective with regard to

> > your

> > > > thread..

> > > >

> > > > Now here are the Dates some may vari btwn 3-4 days as i am

> > re-collecting

> > > > from my memory and some with actual dates from my Passport EXIT

> > dates:-)

> > > >

> > > > 19th Dec 2004 this was the marriage date Tr SatR was (temporarily) in

> > > > Cancer 2'degree just next day i got the breaking news about my Job

> > > > suddenly..

> > > >

> > > > Termination letter served on 28th Feb 2005. But due to other senior

> > > > manager's intervene i survived when Tr Sat moved back to Gemini

> > > >

> > > > Evntually lost the job on 5th Aug 2005 (Note during this survival

> > period

> > > > i.e Feb 05- Aug 05 Job was very stressful some internal office politics

> > etc)

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > New Job on Visit Visa Feb-Mar 2006

> > > >

> > > > Apr 2006 Back to India - No Job

> > > >

> > > > June 2006 Return to UAE Temp Jobs on Visit Visa

> > > >

> > > > Nov 2006 - New Job on Permnent Visa worked till April 2006 Fight with

> > the

> > > > employer (since he cheated me)

> > > >

> > > > This time NO MONEY to return to India so i had to SELL my Gold finger

> > ring

> > > > with my poor Mars RED Coral stone on it to book my Air ticket...

> > > >

> > > > Back to Dubai A friend send me visit visa again Aug 2007 this job was

> > also

> > > > temp and lasted till Nov 2007

> > > >

> > > > Dec 2007 - Jan 2008 OWN Business with ZERO investment in Dubai. did

> > > > Business of AED 118,530.00 in that period with avarage 12% margin which

> > > > enabled me to pay my room rent and cover the expenses...But By this

> > time

> > > > exhausted physically, mentally and emotionally due this frequent Job

> > > > problems coupled with personal issues..

> > > >

> > > > Then just after Mar 2008 very senior friend of mine who knew me and my

> > all

> > > > these issues asked me to join him in his Co in Abu Dhabi and from Mar

> > 2008

> > > > till as of today Career is Rocking!!! and i am happy as far as career

> > is

> > > > concerned.

> > > >

> > > > Hope this helps and Appreciate your Feedback with Astrological

> > reasoning as

> > > > usual..

> > > >

> > > > Regards

> > > >

> > > > Chandu2Chill

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > <%40>

> > <%40>,

> > > >

> > > > Thanks Chandu jee,

> > > > How will we do astro-study of practical events without the dates of

> > events?

> > > >

> > > > Kindly provide the dates and relevant details.

> > > >

> > > > Regards

> > > > Neelam

> > > >

> > > > > 2009/12/11 CP <nanna_id2006@>

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Respected Neelam Ji and Esteemed List,

> > > >

> > > > Namaste!

> > > >

> > > > Your below comments/observations are working in most of the charts that

> > i

> > > > have seen so far (though very few considering kind yourself and many

> > > > experienced astrologers here)

> > > >

> > > > I personally gone thru lot of hardships/breaks/professional loss when

> > Tr

> > > > Sat was in Cancer aspecting my Natal Sun for almost 2 yrs there were

> > > > frequent job changes lot of professional hardships...

> > > >

> > > > Surprisingly When Tr Sat Moved to LEO (my 8H from Sun and Moon) from

> > that

> > > > day and his Degree wise movement in Leo, I have experienced and still

> > > > experienceing the lot of Grwoth in my Profession/Career

> > > >

> > > > A recession proof!!!!?:-):-) Chandu??:-) now?? though working in UAE.

> > > >

> > > > I am just providing this here as a feedback and practical events for

> > Astro

> > > > Study...

> > > >

> > > > DOB: 10th Feb 1975 TOB: 10:47 AM POB: Nargund 75 E 23' 00 " ,15 N 43' 00 "

> > > >

> > > > Regards

> > > >

> > > > Chandu2Chill

> > > >

> > > > PS: My sincere thanks to Lord Shanidev

> > > >

> > > > <%40>

> > <%40>

> > > > <%40>,

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Dear All,

> > > >

> > > > *Whenever Saturn transits over natal Sun or aspects natal Sun, one

> > would

> > > > experience professional disturbances.*

> > > > *Whether the disturbance is for good or bad, would depend upon the

> > natal

> > > > promise and operative dasha.*

> > > >

> > > > Saturn is the 10L and Sun is the 5L of the natural zodiac, a 6/8

> > > > relationship.

> > > >

> > > > I invite you all to share your views with examples.

> > > >

> > > > Regards

> > > >

> > > > Neelam

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

> >

> >

>

Dear Neelam ji

Being a learner i have an interesting situation to ask you related to the same

situation, with Sa in Virgo at the moment the next transit would be to Libra

where it gets exhalted now this being the deb sign for Sun and if one has his

natal Sun in Libra so primarily who overtakes whom, the Deb Sun or the exhalted

Saturn in overall.

if we consider that Asc is Libra. which makes Sun to be in Lagna in Natal and

Saturn comes into Lagna(transit around Nov 2011) from 12th house Virgo.

Surely Saturn being Karak can be said to be influential but with the enmity

between the two how can we reach to focus the areas which would be worst or

good.

Thank you

best regards

Karan

, chiranjiv mehta

<vchiranjiv wrote:

>

> Dear Neelamji,

>  

> Sun when in close contact with other planet causes combustion, thus nulifying

their effects.

> But i have seen that when Saturn and Sun are togather even in sign of Saturns

weakness or Sun's strength, Saturn manages one blow at least. You will find a

major mishap or incident.

> This is due to the special relationship of Sun with Saturn, father and son

but Saturn is sworn enemy of Sun.

>  

> Thanks & Regards 

>

> Chiranjiv

>

> --- On Sat, 12/12/09, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 wrote:

>

>

> neelam gupta <neelamgupta07

> Re: Transit Saturn influencing natal Sun

>

> Saturday, 12 December, 2009, 2:58 PM

>

>

>  

>

>

>

> Dear Mathur ji,

>

> The dictum is about T-Saturn influencing natal Sun. But no one stops us from

experimenting!

> However, Sun being a faster planet, it would be over natal saturn once every

year. May be the issues it touches upon are not so significant, unless dasha

says otherwise?

> Please try and let us know what your observe.

>

> Regards

> Neelam

>

>

>

> 2009/12/11 DS Mathur <mathurastro@ .co. uk>

>

>

>  

>

>

>

> Should we examine the transit the other way around as well? This means that

would the transit of the Sun, being the owner of the eighth house from the tenth

in the natural zodiac, also produce similar results when it transits over natal

Saturn?

>

>

>

>

>

http://in./

>

Dear Karan ji,You are forgetting another gentleman (or lady?) VENUS who calls shots here! Astrology may not be that simple! Its better we talk with specific examples and situations. RegardsNeelam

2009/12/12 Karan <karan

Dear Neelam ji

Being a learner i have an interesting situation to ask you related to the same situation, with Sa in Virgo at the moment the next transit would be to Libra where it gets exhalted now this being the deb sign for Sun and if one has his natal Sun in Libra so primarily who overtakes whom, the Deb Sun or the exhalted Saturn in overall.

if we consider that Asc is Libra. which makes Sun to be in Lagna in Natal and Saturn comes into Lagna(transit around Nov 2011) from 12th house Virgo.

Surely Saturn being Karak can be said to be influential but with the enmity between the two how can we reach to focus the areas which would be worst or good.

Thank you

best regards

Karan

, chiranjiv mehta <vchiranjiv wrote:

>

> Dear Neelamji,

>  

> Sun when in close contact with other planet causes combustion, thus nulifying their effects.

> But i have seen that when Saturn and Sun are togather even in sign of Saturns weakness or Sun's strength, Saturn manages one blow at least. You will find a major mishap or incident.

> This is due to the special relationship of Sun with Saturn, father and son but Saturn is sworn enemy of Sun.

>  

> Thanks & Regards 

>

> Chiranjiv

>

> --- On Sat, 12/12/09, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 wrote:

>

>

> neelam gupta <neelamgupta07

> Re: Transit Saturn influencing natal Sun

>

> Saturday, 12 December, 2009, 2:58 PM

>

>

>  

>

>

>

> Dear Mathur ji,

>

> The dictum is about T-Saturn influencing natal Sun. But no one stops us from experimenting!

> However, Sun being a faster planet, it would be over natal saturn once every year. May be the issues it touches upon are not so significant, unless dasha says otherwise?

> Please try and let us know what your observe.

>

> Regards

> Neelam

>

>

>

> 2009/12/11 DS Mathur <mathurastro@ .co. uk>

>

>

>  

>

>

>

> Should we examine the transit the other way around as well? This means that would the transit of the Sun, being the owner of the eighth house from the tenth in the natural zodiac, also produce similar results when it transits over natal Saturn?

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage. http://in./

>

Dear Neelam Ji

Thank you for your prompt reply,

Situation would be in DOB:- 16th Nov 1978, 5:25 a.m. Longitude 76E34'00 &

Latitude 28N54'00, this even gets interesting as Venus is in Libra too.

best regards

Karan

, neelam gupta

<neelamgupta07 wrote:

>

> Dear Karan ji,

>

> You are forgetting another gentleman (or lady?) VENUS who calls shots here!

> Astrology may not be that simple! Its better we talk with specific examples

> and situations.

>

> Regards

> Neelam

>

>

>

>

> 2009/12/12 Karan <karan

>

> >

> >

> > Dear Neelam ji

> >

> > Being a learner i have an interesting situation to ask you related to the

> > same situation, with Sa in Virgo at the moment the next transit would be to

> > Libra where it gets exhalted now this being the deb sign for Sun and if one

> > has his natal Sun in Libra so primarily who overtakes whom, the Deb Sun or

> > the exhalted Saturn in overall.

> > if we consider that Asc is Libra. which makes Sun to be in Lagna in Natal

> > and Saturn comes into Lagna(transit around Nov 2011) from 12th house Virgo.

> >

> > Surely Saturn being Karak can be said to be influential but with the enmity

> > between the two how can we reach to focus the areas which would be worst or

> > good.

> >

> > Thank you

> >

> > best regards

> >

> > Karan

> >

> > --- In

<%40.\

com>,

> > chiranjiv mehta <vchiranjiv@> wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Neelamji,

> > > Â

> >

> > > Sun when in close contact with other planet causes combustion, thus

> > nulifying their effects.

> > > But i have seen that when Saturn and Sun are togather even in sign of

> > Saturns weakness or Sun's strength, Saturn manages one blow at least. You

> > will find a major mishap or incident.

> > > This is due to the special relationship of Sun with Saturn, father and

> > son but Saturn is sworn enemy of Sun.

> > > Â

> > > Thanks & RegardsÂ

> > >

> > > Chiranjiv

> > >

> > > --- On Sat, 12/12/09, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@> wrote:

> > >

> > >

> > > neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@>

> >

> > > Re: Transit Saturn influencing natal

> > Sun

> > > To:

<%40.\

com>

> > > Saturday, 12 December, 2009, 2:58 PM

> > >

> > >

> > > Â

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Mathur ji,

> > >

> > > The dictum is about T-Saturn influencing natal Sun. But no one stops us

> > from experimenting!

> > > However, Sun being a faster planet, it would be over natal saturn once

> > every year. May be the issues it touches upon are not so significant, unless

> > dasha says otherwise?

> > > Please try and let us know what your observe.

> > >

> > > Regards

> > > Neelam

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > 2009/12/11 DS Mathur <mathurastro@ .co. uk>

> > >

> > >

> > > Â

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Should we examine the transit the other way around as well? This means

> > that would the transit of the Sun, being the owner of the eighth house from

> > the tenth in the natural zodiac, also produce similar results when it

> > transits over natal Saturn?

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

> > http://in./

> > >

> >

> >

> >

>

Dear Karan ji,I think you should start with some background information and share your analysis with reference to what what we mean to discuss. We are not doing a chart reading here but trying to understand the behaviour of planets.

RegardsNeelam2009/12/12 Karan <karan

Dear Neelam Ji

Situation would be in DOB:- 16th Nov 1978, 5:25 a.m. Longitude 76E34'00 & Latitude 28N54'00, this even gets interesting as Venus is in Libra too.

best regards

Karan

>

> Dear Karan ji,

>

> and situations.

>

> Regards

> Neelam

>

>

>

>

>

> >

> >

> > Dear Neelam ji

> >

> >

> > good.

> >

> > Thank you

> >

> > best regards

> >

> > Karan

> >

> > <%40>,

> > >

> > > Dear Neelamji,

> > > Â

> >

> > > Â

> > > Thanks & RegardsÂ

> > >

> > > Chiranjiv

> > >

> > >

> > >

> >

> > Sun

> > > <%40>

> > >

> > >

> > > Â

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Mathur ji,

> > >

> > from experimenting!

> > every year. May be the issues it touches upon are not so significant, unless

> > >

> > > Regards

> > > Neelam

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Â

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> >

> >

> >

>

Dear Karan ji,You were running Rahu-Sun in most part of 2008. Saturn was transiting in Leo aspecting your natal Sun. Could you please tell us if there was any major problem, most likely with parents, that happened in this year?

Was there something related to profession too? A good event?Were you born with any major health problem?RegardsNeelam 2009/12/12 neelam gupta <neelamgupta07

Dear Karan ji,I think you should start with some background information and share your analysis with reference to what what we mean to discuss.

We are not doing a chart reading here but trying to understand the behaviour of planets.

RegardsNeelam2009/12/12 Karan <karan

Dear Neelam Ji

Situation would be in DOB:- 16th Nov 1978, 5:25 a.m. Longitude 76E34'00 & Latitude 28N54'00, this even gets interesting as Venus is in Libra too.

best regards

Karan

>

> Dear Karan ji,

>

> and situations.

>

> Regards

> Neelam

>

>

>

>

>

> >

> >

> > Dear Neelam ji

> >

> >

> > good.

> >

> > Thank you

> >

> > best regards

> >

> > Karan

> >

> > <%40>,

> > >

> > > Dear Neelamji,

> > > Â

> >

> > > Â

> > > Thanks & RegardsÂ

> > >

> > > Chiranjiv

> > >

> > >

> > >

> >

> > Sun

> > > <%40>

> > >

> > >

> > > Â

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Mathur ji,

> > >

> > from experimenting!

> > >

> > > Regards

> > > Neelam

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Â

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> >

> >

> >

>