IndiaDivine.org

Ashtakvarga Bindus

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Respected Members,

When Saturn passes through a bhava which is void of a bindu (zero points) in his Ashtakvarga Chart, what results could be expected and what other factors should be considered in such cases? I would request learned members to share their experience. Thanks.

Best Regards,

Deepak Sharma

Dear Deepak ji,

Saturn with 0 bindus would be rare, and whenever happens, the years in question

may be somwehat challenging, but again the SAV will tell the whole story.If the

SAV is high, then the malefic results would be mitigated to some extent. Plus

other factors of saturns placement vis a vis the other planets and befic/malefic

houses.

But in most cases where the SAV of any house is low, this would be a frequent

coincidence(?) of the BAV of Saturn also benig low in that house.

regards/Bhaskar.

, " deepak " <deepak_rptech

wrote:

>

>

> Respected Members,

>

> When Saturn passes through a bhava which is void of a bindu (zero

> points) in his Ashtakvarga Chart, what results could be expected and

> what other factors should be considered in such cases? I would request

> learned members to share their experience. Thanks.

>

> Best Regards,

>

> Deepak Sharma

>

Dear Bhaskar Ji,

Thank you so much for your valued reply.

If Saturn transits a bhava with zero points and BAV of Saturn is also low in

that house (as you mentioned this would be a frequent conincidence).

In such a case, if current sub period / main period lords are strong, malefic effects

are still observed or not?

I know about the concept but not applied the same on many charts. This is the reason

for inviting opinions of learned members. Thanks again in anticipation.

Best Regards,

Deepak Sharma

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Sent: Sat, December 12, 2009 10:32:48 PM Re: Ashtakvarga Bindus

Dear Deepak ji,Saturn with 0 bindus would be rare, and whenever happens, the years in question may be somwehat challenging, but again the SAV will tell the whole story.If the SAV is high, then the malefic results would be mitigated to some extent. Plus other factors of saturns placement vis a vis the other planets and befic/malefic houses. But in most cases where the SAV of any house is low, this would be a frequent coincidence( ?) of the BAV of Saturn also benig low in that house.regards/Bhaskar.ancient_indian_ astrology, "deepak" <deepak_rptech@ ...> wrote:>> > Respected Members,> > When Saturn passes through a bhava which is void of a bindu (zero> points) in his Ashtakvarga Chart, what

results could be expected and> what other factors should be considered in such cases? I would request> learned members to share their experience. Thanks.> > Best Regards,> > Deepak Sharma>

Dear Deepak jiCompared to other planets having 0 bindus in their own BAV ,saturn having 0 bindus in his BAV is a common occurence as saturn's BAV bindu count is 39 .Mars also has 39 bindus.So it not uncommon to see them with 0 bindus.The results will be bad if saturn transits 0 bindu house.classics are adept with information on this.The results are also modified according to SAV,kakshya transit,placement and aspect of benefics/malefics in/to that that house.Thanks and best wishesvishnu--- On Sat, 12/12/09, Bhaskar

<bhaskar_jyotish wrote:Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Re: Ashtakvarga Bindus Date: Saturday, December 12, 2009, 5:02 PM

Dear Deepak ji,

Saturn with 0 bindus would be rare, and whenever happens, the years in question may be somwehat challenging, but again the SAV will tell the whole story.If the SAV is high, then the malefic results would be mitigated to some extent. Plus other factors of saturns placement vis a vis the other planets and befic/malefic houses.

But in most cases where the SAV of any house is low, this would be a frequent coincidence( ?) of the BAV of Saturn also benig low in that house.

regards/Bhaskar.

ancient_indian_ astrology, "deepak" <deepak_rptech@ ...> wrote:

>

>

> Respected Members,

>

> When Saturn passes through a bhava which is void of a bindu (zero

> points) in his Ashtakvarga Chart, what results could be expected and

> what other factors should be considered in such cases? I would request

> learned members to share their experience. Thanks.

>

> Best Regards,

>

> Deepak Sharma

>

Dear Deepak ji,

Normally the play of destiny is such that all factors co-incide, which is the

amazing reality which one sees hundreds of times in astrology. (When time is bad

even own wife will not speak sweetly and such transits will occur alongwith

malefic dashas)

BAV of Saturn low and at the same time the SAV of that House being

simultaneoudly low is a frequent combination.

This combination is frequented normally by saturn in transit in youth and old

age. During youth age, the other factors being strong one is able to scrape

through, but during old age this will be the final call for getting the luggage

ready or one may not even be allowed tome to get the luggage ready.

Now for those lucky ones, who have a strong Benefic period running as per

Vimsottari, they will also be pushed back, but will manage to get back on feet

immediately. I witnessed this case last month, a Electric dealer had this

transit occuring in his Life after 30 years. In last transit his Father expired

and this fellow had to repay his debts. In this transit the native was victim of

a I.tax raid and asked to declare 10 crores as income. Now if he declares this

he has to pay 30% as tax which amounts to 3 crores. if he does not, then further

scrutiny may lead him to declare a much higher income leading to more tax and

penalties too. But this man came out of all this , as he has since last 30 years

turned very spiritual and a wealth business man of 300 crores worh, and was not

running a bad dasha presntly, otherwise, like you said.

regards/Bhaskar.

, deepak sharma

<deepak_rptech wrote:

>

> Dear Bhaskar Ji,

> Thank you so much for your valued reply.

> If Saturn transits a bhava with zero points and BAV of Saturn is also low in

> that house (as you mentioned this would be a frequent conincidence).

> In such a case, if current sub period / main period lords are strong, malefic

effects

> are still observed or not?

> I know about the concept but not applied the same on many charts. This is the

reason

> for inviting opinions of learned members. Thanks again in anticipation.

> Best Regards,

> Deepak Sharma

>

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish

>

> Sat, December 12, 2009 10:32:48 PM

> Re: Ashtakvarga Bindus

>

>  

>

> Dear Deepak ji,

>

> Saturn with 0 bindus would be rare, and whenever happens, the years in

question may be somwehat challenging, but again the SAV will tell the whole

story.If the SAV is high, then the malefic results would be mitigated to some

extent. Plus other factors of saturns placement vis a vis the other planets and

befic/malefic houses.

>

> But in most cases where the SAV of any house is low, this would be a frequent

coincidence( ?) of the BAV of Saturn also benig low in that house.

>

> regards/Bhaskar.

>

>

> ancient_indian_ astrology, " deepak " <deepak_rptech@

....> wrote:

> >

> >

> > Respected Members,

> >

> > When Saturn passes through a bhava which is void of a bindu (zero

> > points) in his Ashtakvarga Chart, what results could be expected and

> > what other factors should be considered in such cases? I would request

> > learned members to share their experience. Thanks.

> >

> > Best Regards,

> >

> > Deepak Sharma

> >

>

Dear Bhaskar Ji,

Thanks again for this wonderful explantion with a perfect example.

Just sharing example of my own chart. Sa has zero points &

23 points in fifth house (leo sign)

When Saturn entered Leo, I went through sub periods of mercury,

ke and venus in the main period of Sun (till 4 oct 2008). Main

period lord Sun is strong in this case. Professsion, family life

and everything was perfect till then.

As soon as the main period of weak Moon started in Oct 2008, Ilost my job. Moon is quite weak in my chart. Mo-Mo was the worst

period and I could not get the Job of same status. Morevoer, there

was a raid from Salex Tax deptt as I ventured into business.

Sales Tax case was resolved in august as the sub period of Strong

mars came in operation. (Saturn still in Leo). Loss - Rs 10k only.

Thereafter as Saturn entered virgo and sub period changed, there

was slow progress in professional matters also. Strong sub period lord

Mars' debilitation in transit might be a factor for slow progress.

Best Regards,

Deepak Sharma

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Sent: Sat, December 12, 2009 11:04:17 PM Re: Ashtakvarga Bindus

Dear Deepak ji,Normally the play of destiny is such that all factors co-incide, which is the amazing reality which one sees hundreds of times in astrology. (When time is bad even own wife will not speak sweetly and such transits will occur alongwith malefic dashas)BAV of Saturn low and at the same time the SAV of that House being simultaneoudly low is a frequent combination.This combination is frequented normally by saturn in transit in youth and old age. During youth age, the other factors being strong one is able to scrape through, but during old age this will be the final call for getting the luggage ready or one may not even be allowed tome to get the luggage ready.Now for those lucky ones, who have a strong Benefic period running as per Vimsottari, they will also be pushed back, but will manage to get back on feet immediately. I witnessed this case last month, a Electric dealer had this transit occuring in his Life

after 30 years. In last transit his Father expired and this fellow had to repay his debts. In this transit the native was victim of a I.tax raid and asked to declare 10 crores as income. Now if he declares this he has to pay 30% as tax which amounts to 3 crores. if he does not, then further scrutiny may lead him to declare a much higher income leading to more tax and penalties too. But this man came out of all this , as he has since last 30 years turned very spiritual and a wealth business man of 300 crores worh, and was not running a bad dasha presntly, otherwise, like you said.regards/Bhaskar.ancient_indian_ astrology, deepak sharma <deepak_rptech@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Bhaskar Ji,> Thank you so much for your valued reply.>

If Saturn transits a bhava with zero points and BAV of Saturn is also low in > that house (as you mentioned this would be a frequent conincidence) .> In such a case, if current sub period / main period lords are strong, malefic effects> are still observed or not? > I know about the concept but not applied the same on many charts. This is the reason> for inviting opinions of learned members. Thanks again in anticipation.> Best Regards,> Deepak Sharma> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ ...>> ancient_indian_ astrology> Sat, December 12, 2009 10:32:48 PM> [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re:

Ashtakvarga Bindus> > Â > > Dear Deepak ji,> > Saturn with 0 bindus would be rare, and whenever happens, the years in question may be somwehat challenging, but again the SAV will tell the whole story.If the SAV is high, then the malefic results would be mitigated to some extent. Plus other factors of saturns placement vis a vis the other planets and befic/malefic houses. > > But in most cases where the SAV of any house is low, this would be a frequent coincidence( ?) of the BAV of Saturn also benig low in that house.> > regards/Bhaskar.> > > ancient_indian_ astrology, "deepak" <deepak_rptech@ ...> wrote:> >> > > > Respected Members,> > > > When Saturn passes through a bhava which is void of a bindu (zero> > points) in his Ashtakvarga Chart, what results could be

expected and> > what other factors should be considered in such cases? I would request> > learned members to share their experience. Thanks.> > > > Best Regards,> > > > Deepak Sharma> >>

Dear Vishnu Ji,

Thank you so much for sharing your opinion about the captioned subject.

Best Regards,

Deepak Sharma

Vishnu Mohan <vishnumohanalj Sent: Sat, December 12, 2009 10:58:54 PMRe: Re: Ashtakvarga Bindus

Dear Deepak ji

Compared to other planets having 0 bindus in their own BAV ,saturn having 0 bindus in his BAV is a common occurence as saturn's BAV bindu count is 39 .Mars also has 39 bindus.

So it not uncommon to see them with 0 bindus.

The results will be bad if saturn transits 0 bindu house.classics are adept with information on this.

The results are also modified according to SAV,kakshya transit,placement and aspect of benefics/malefics in/to that that house.

Thanks and best wishes

vishnu

--- On Sat, 12/12/09, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in> wrote:

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in>[ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Ashtakvarga Bindusancient_indian_ astrologySaturday, December 12, 2009, 5:02 PM

Dear Deepak ji,Saturn with 0 bindus would be rare, and whenever happens, the years in question may be somwehat challenging, but again the SAV will tell the whole story.If the SAV is high, then the malefic results would be mitigated to some extent. Plus other factors of saturns placement vis a vis the other planets and befic/malefic houses. But in most cases where the SAV of any house is low, this would be a frequent coincidence( ?) of the BAV of Saturn also benig low in that house.regards/Bhaskar.ancient_indian_ astrology, "deepak" <deepak_rptech@ ...> wrote:>> > Respected Members,> > When Saturn passes through a bhava which is void of a bindu (zero> points) in his Ashtakvarga Chart, what results could be expected and> what other factors should be considered in such cases? I would request> learned members

to share their experience. Thanks.> > Best Regards,> > Deepak Sharma>

Deepak Ji,

Just a few years ago during the peak of my Sade Sati (Saturn exactly on Moon) this happened in my 9H which hosts my Moon. SAV is 28 but BAV of Sat is 0. Results were totally disastrous. Ofcourse I was also running a difficult Antar, but those two years were a disaster.

Regards,

-Manoj

deepak <deepak_rptech Sent: Sat, December 12, 2009 9:58:07 AM Ashtakvarga Bindus

Respected Members,

When Saturn passes through a bhava which is void of a bindu (zero points) in his Ashtakvarga Chart, what results could be expected and what other factors should be considered in such cases? I would request learned members to share their experience. Thanks.

Best Regards,

Deepak Sharma

Dear Manoj Ji,

Thanks for sharing this useful information.

Best Regards,

Deepak Sharma

Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj Sent: Sun, December 13, 2009 8:51:31 AMRe: Ashtakvarga Bindus

Deepak Ji,

Just a few years ago during the peak of my Sade Sati (Saturn exactly on Moon) this happened in my 9H which hosts my Moon. SAV is 28 but BAV of Sat is 0. Results were totally disastrous. Ofcourse I was also running a difficult Antar, but those two years were a disaster.

Regards,

-Manoj

deepak <deepak_rptech@ >ancient_indian_ astrologySat, December 12, 2009 9:58:07 AM[ancient_indian_ astrology] Ashtakvarga Bindus

Respected Members,

Best Regards,

Deepak Sharma

Dear Deepak ji,I think this was a factor when I gave you my reading of your chart sometime back. You have yourself seen tough times when saturn was in Cancer with 0 bindus and it has 19 SAV pts if I remember correctly.

RegardsNeslam2009/12/13 deepak sharma <deepak_rptech

Dear Manoj Ji,

Best Regards,

Deepak Sharma

Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj

Sun, December 13, 2009 8:51:31 AMRe: Ashtakvarga Bindus

Deepak Ji,

Just a few years ago during the peak of my Sade Sati (Saturn exactly on Moon) this happened in my 9H which hosts my Moon. SAV is 28 but BAV of Sat is 0. Results were totally disastrous. Ofcourse I was also running a difficult Antar, but those two years were a disaster.

Regards,

-Manoj

deepak <deepak_rptech@ >ancient_indian_ astrology

Sat, December 12, 2009 9:58:07 AM[ancient_indian_ astrology] Ashtakvarga Bindus 

Respected Members,

Best Regards,

Deepak Sharma

Dear Neelam Ji,Your reading was perfect. But you don't remember it correctly :-)Further Feedback about my chart -In Cancer, Sa has 19 SAV points with 3 bindus. Saturn transit in cancer wasgood for me. Infact, it was the best period for my profession.

In Leo, Sa has 23 SAV points with zero bindu. Saturn transit in leo was not consistently bad. During Saturn transit in leo, I went through sub periods of mercury, ke and venus in the main period of Sun (till 4 oct 2008).Main period lord Sun is strong in this case. Professsion, family life and everythingwas perfect till then. As soon as the main period of weak Moon started in Oct 2008, I lost my job. Moon is quite weak in my chart. Mo-Mo was the worst period and I could not get the Job of same status. Morevoer, there was a raid from Salex Tax depttas I ventured into business. Sales Tax case was resolved in august 09 as the sub period of Strong mars came in operation. (Saturn still in Leo). Loss - Rs 10konly though I was expecting much more penalties.Thereafter as Saturn entered virgo and sub period changed, therewas slow progress in professional matters also. Strong sub period lordMars' debilitation

in transit might be a factor for slow progress.

Manoj Ji also shared an example where Sa is void of bindu in Cancer sign.He mentioned complete two years were disastrous. Running period lordsare weak in natal chart.

Based on couple of more such examples I feel -

"When Saturn passes through a bhava with zero points in BAV or low SAV

points, the results may not be disastrous if current period lord is strong &

there are no other transit afflictions."

Best Regards,

Deepak Sharma

neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 Sent: Sun, December 13, 2009 11:39:02 AMRe: Ashtakvarga Bindus

Dear Deepak ji,I think this was a factor when I gave you my reading of your chart sometime back. You have yourself seen tough times when saturn was in Cancer with 0 bindus and it has 19 SAV pts if I remember correctly.RegardsNeslam

2009/12/13 deepak sharma <deepak_rptech@ >

Dear Manoj Ji,

Best Regards,

Deepak Sharma

Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ >

ancient_indian_ astrologySun, December 13, 2009 8:51:31 AMRe: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Ashtakvarga Bindus

Deepak Ji,

Regards,

-Manoj

deepak <deepak_rptech@ >ancient_indian_ astrologySat, December 12, 2009 9:58:07 AM[ancient_indian_ astrology] Ashtakvarga Bindus

Respected Members,

Best Regards,

Deepak Sharma

Dear DeepakjiGochara never overrides Dasha IS TRUE if your Saturn transit has less bindus but a strong Dasa it can take you throughKindly also explain if Saturn has say 4 bindus in Virgo but Dasa period is not favourable in that case will we be getting good effects or less bad effects of dasa period.RegardsPuneet Ahuja --- On Sat, 12/12/09, deepak sharma <deepak_rptech wrote:deepak sharma <deepak_rptechRe: Ashtakvarga Bindus Date: Saturday, 12 December, 2009, 10:52 PM

Dear Neelam Ji,Your reading was perfect. But you don't remember it correctly :-)Further Feedback about my chart -In Cancer, Sa has 19 SAV points with 3 bindus. Saturn transit in cancer wasgood for me. Infact, it was the best period for my profession.

In Leo, Sa has 23 SAV points with zero bindu. Saturn transit in leo was not consistently bad. During Saturn transit in leo, I went through sub periods of mercury, ke and venus in the main period of Sun (till 4 oct 2008).Main period lord Sun is strong in this case. Professsion, family life and everythingwas perfect till then. As soon as the main period of weak Moon started in Oct 2008, I lost my job. Moon is quite weak in my chart. Mo-Mo was the worst period and I could not get the Job of same status. Morevoer, there was a raid from Salex Tax depttas I ventured into business. Sales Tax case was resolved in august 09 as the sub period of Strong mars came in operation. (Saturn still in Leo). Loss - Rs 10konly though I was expecting much more penalties.Thereafter as Saturn entered virgo and sub period changed, therewas slow progress in professional matters also. Strong sub period lordMars' debilitation

Manoj Ji also shared an example where Sa is void of bindu in Cancer sign.He mentioned complete two years were disastrous. Running period lordsare weak in natal chart.

there are no other transit afflictions. "

Best Regards,

Deepak Sharma

neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@ gmail.com>ancient_indian_ astrologySun, December 13, 2009 11:39:02 AMRe: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Ashtakvarga Bindus

Dear Deepak ji,I think this was a factor when I gave you my reading of your chart sometime back. You have yourself seen tough times when saturn was in Cancer with 0 bindus and it has 19 SAV pts if I remember correctly.RegardsNeslam

Dear Manoj Ji,

Best Regards,

Deepak Sharma

Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ >

ancient_indian_ astrologySun, December 13, 2009 8:51:31 AMRe: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Ashtakvarga Bindus

Deepak Ji,

Regards,

-Manoj

Respected Members,

Best Regards,

Deepak Sharma

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

Dear Puneet Ji,

//Gochara never overrides Dasha IS TRUE//

This is not correct. Gochara may override the general trends indicated by Dashas.

For the case you mentioned, native will get the results indicated by dasha lord and

other transit factors.

You may post the data for further discussions. Thank you.

Best Regards,

Deepak Sharma

puneet ahuja <punsoft2003 Sent: Sun, December 13, 2009 2:12:14 PMRe: Ashtakvarga Bindus

Dear DeepakjiGochara never overrides Dasha IS TRUE if your Saturn transit has less bindus but a strong Dasa it can take you throughKindly also explain if Saturn has say 4 bindus in Virgo but Dasa period is not favourable in that case will we be getting good effects or less bad effects of dasa period.RegardsPuneet Ahuja --- On Sat, 12/12/09, deepak sharma <deepak_rptech@ > wrote:

deepak sharma <deepak_rptech@ >Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Ashtakvarga Bindusancient_indian_ astrologySaturday, 12 December, 2009, 10:52 PM

there are no other transit afflictions. "

Best Regards,

Deepak Sharma

neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@ gmail.com>ancient_indian_ astrologySun, December 13, 2009 11:39:02 AMRe: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Ashtakvarga Bindus

Dear Manoj Ji,

Best Regards,

Deepak Sharma

Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ > ancient_indian_ astrologySun, December 13, 2009 8:51:31 AMRe: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Ashtakvarga Bindus

Deepak Ji,

Regards,

-Manoj

Respected Members,

Best Regards,

Deepak Sharma

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

Dear Members,

I am sorry if I am asking a very basic question but what is SAV/ BAV/Ashtakvarga

since I am not familiar with any of this? Is this mentioned in the traditional

Prashara method.

Vidya

, deepak sharma

<deepak_rptech wrote:

>

> Dear Puneet Ji,

> //Gochara never overrides Dasha IS TRUE//

> This is not correct. Gochara may override the general trends indicated by

Dashas.

> For the case you mentioned, native will get the results indicated by dasha

lord and

> other transit factors.

> You may post the data for further discussions. Thank you.

> Best Regards,

> Deepak Sharma

>

>

> puneet ahuja <punsoft2003

>

> Sun, December 13, 2009 2:12:14 PM

> Re: Ashtakvarga Bindus

>

>  

> Dear Deepakji

>

> Gochara never overrides Dasha IS TRUE  if your Saturn transit has less bindus

but a strong Dasa it can take you through

>

> Kindly also explain if Saturn has say 4 bindus in Virgo but Dasa period is not

favourable in that case will we be getting good effects or less bad effects of

dasa period.

>

> Regards

> Puneet Ahuja

>

> --- On Sat, 12/12/09, deepak sharma <deepak_rptech@ > wrote:

>

>

> >deepak sharma <deepak_rptech@ >

> >Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Ashtakvarga Bindus

> >ancient_indian_ astrology

> >Saturday, 12 December, 2009, 10:52 PM

> >

> >

> > 

> >Dear Neelam Ji,

> >Your reading was perfect. But you don't remember it correctly :-)

> >Further Feedback about my chart -

> >In Cancer, Sa has 19 SAV points with 3 bindus. Saturn transit in cancer was

> >good for me. Infact, it was the best period for my profession.

> >In Leo, Sa has 23 SAV points with zero bindu. Saturn transit

> >in leo was not consistently bad. During Saturn transit in leo, I went through

> >sub periods of mercury, ke and venus in the main period of Sun (till 4 oct

2008).

> >Main period lord Sun is strong in this case. Professsion, family life and

everything

> >was perfect till then.

> >As soon as the main period of weak Moon started in Oct 2008, I lost my job.

> >Moon is quite weak in my chart. Mo-Mo was the worst period and I could not

> >get the Job of same status. Morevoer, there was a raid from Salex Tax deptt

> >as I ventured into business. Sales Tax case was resolved in august 09 as the

> >sub period of Strong mars came in operation. (Saturn still in Leo). Loss - Rs

> >only though I was expecting much more penalties.

> >Thereafter as Saturn entered virgo and sub period changed, there

> >was slow progress in professional matters also. Strong sub period lord

> >Mars' debilitation in transit might be a factor for slow progress.

> >

> >Manoj Ji also shared an example where Sa is void of bindu in Cancer sign.

> >He mentioned complete two years were disastrous. Running period lords

> >are weak in natal chart.

> >

> >Based on couple of more such examples I feel -

> > " When Saturn passes through a bhava with zero points in BAV or low SAV

> >points, the results may not be disastrous if current period lord is strong  &

> >there are no other transit afflictions. "

> >

> >Best Regards,

> >Deepak Sharma

> >

> >

> >

> neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@ gmail.com>

> >ancient_indian_ astrology

> >Sun, December 13, 2009 11:39:02 AM

> >Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Ashtakvarga Bindus

> >

> > 

> >Dear Deepak ji,

> >

> >I think this was a factor when I gave you my reading of your chart sometime

back. You have yourself seen tough times when saturn was in Cancer with 0 bindus

and it has 19 SAV pts if I remember correctly.

> >

> >Regards

> >Neslam

> >

> >

> >2009/12/13 deepak sharma <deepak_rptech@ >

> >

> > 

> >>Dear Manoj Ji,

> >>Thanks for sharing this useful information.

> >>Best Regards,

> >>Deepak Sharma

> >>

> Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ >

> >>

> >>ancient_indian_ astrology

> >>Sun, December 13, 2009 8:51:31 AM

> >>Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Ashtakvarga Bindus

> >>

> >>

> >> 

> >>Deepak Ji,

> >>

> >>Just a few years ago during the peak of my Sade Sati (Saturn exactly

on Moon) this happened in my 9H which hosts my Moon. SAV is 28 but BAV of Sat

is 0. Results were totally disastrous. Ofcourse I was also running a difficult

Antar, but those two years were a disaster.

> >> 

> >>Regards,

> >> -Manoj

> >> 

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>

> deepak <deepak_rptech@ >

> >>ancient_indian_ astrology

> >>Sat, December 12, 2009 9:58:07 AM

> >>[ancient_indian_ astrology] Ashtakvarga Bindus

> >>

> >> 

> >> 

> >>Respected Members,

> >>When Saturn passes through a bhava which is void of a bindu (zero points) in

his Ashtakvarga Chart, what results could be expected and what other factors

should be considered in such cases? I would request learned members to share

their experience. Thanks.

> >>Best Regards,

> >>Deepak Sharma

> >>

> >

> >

>

> The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

>

Dear Vidya Ji,

You may visit below weblink and go through Lesson 1 for basic knowledge about

Ashtakvarga / SAV / BAV -

http://krushna.sageasita.com/

Yes, this is mentioned in Parasara method.

Best Regards,

Deepak Sharma

Vidya <vidyakmr Sent: Sun, December 13, 2009 11:47:25 PM Re: Ashtakvarga Bindus

Dear Members,I am sorry if I am asking a very basic question but what is SAV/ BAV/Ashtakvarga since I am not familiar with any of this? Is this mentioned in the traditional Prashara method.Vidyaancient_indian_ astrology, deepak sharma <deepak_rptech@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Puneet Ji,> //Gochara never overrides Dasha IS TRUE//> This is not correct. Gochara may override the general trends indicated by Dashas.> For the case you mentioned, native will get the results indicated by dasha lord and> other transit factors.> You may post the data for further discussions. Thank you.> Best Regards,> Deepak Sharma> > > ____________ _________ _________ __>

puneet ahuja <punsoft2003@ ...>> ancient_indian_ astrology> Sun, December 13, 2009 2:12:14 PM> Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Ashtakvarga Bindus> > Â > Dear Deepakji> > Gochara never overrides Dasha IS TRUEÂ if your Saturn transit has less bindus but a strong Dasa it can take you through> > Kindly also explain if Saturn has say 4 bindus in Virgo but Dasa period is not favourable in that case will we be getting good effects or less bad effects of dasa period.> > Regards> Puneet Ahuja > > --- On Sat, 12/12/09, deepak sharma <deepak_rptech@ > wrote:> > > >

deepak sharma <deepak_rptech@ >> >Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Ashtakvarga Bindus> >ancient_indian_ astrology> >Saturday, 12 December, 2009, 10:52 PM> >> >> > > >Dear Neelam Ji,> >Your reading was perfect. But you don't remember it correctly :-)> >Further Feedback about my chart -> >In Cancer, Sa has 19 SAV points with 3 bindus. Saturn transit in cancer was> >good for me. Infact, it was the best period for my profession.> >In Leo, Sa has 23 SAV points with zero bindu. Saturn transit > >in leo was not consistently bad. During Saturn transit in leo, I went through > >sub periods of mercury, ke and venus in the main period of Sun (till 4 oct 2008).> >Main period lord Sun is strong in this case. Professsion, family life and

everything> >was perfect till then. > >As soon as the main period of weak Moon started in Oct 2008, I lost my job. > >Moon is quite weak in my chart. Mo-Mo was the worst period and I could not > >get the Job of same status. Morevoer, there was a raid from Salex Tax deptt> >as I ventured into business. Sales Tax case was resolved in august 09 as the > >sub period of Strong mars came in operation. (Saturn still in Leo). Loss - Rs 10k> >only though I was expecting much more penalties.> >Thereafter as Saturn entered virgo and sub period changed, there> >was slow progress in professional matters also. Strong sub period lord> >Mars' debilitation in transit might be a factor for slow progress.> >> >Manoj Ji also shared an example where Sa is void of bindu in Cancer sign.> >He mentioned complete two years were disastrous. Running

period lords> >are weak in natal chart. > >> >Based on couple of more such examples I feel -> >"When Saturn passes through a bhava with zero points in BAV or low SAV> >points, the results may not be disastrous if current period lord is strong & > >there are no other transit afflictions. "> >> >Best Regards,> >Deepak Sharma> >> >> >> ____________ _________ _________ __> neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@ gmail.com>> >ancient_indian_ astrology> >Sun, December 13, 2009 11:39:02 AM> >Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Ashtakvarga Bindus> >> > > >Dear Deepak ji,> >> >I think this was a factor when I gave you my reading of your chart

sometime back. You have yourself seen tough times when saturn was in Cancer with 0 bindus and it has 19 SAV pts if I remember correctly.> >> >Regards> >Neslam> >> >> >2009/12/13 deepak sharma <deepak_rptech@ >> >> >Â > >>Dear Manoj Ji,> >>Thanks for sharing this useful information.> >>Best Regards,> >>Deepak Sharma> >>> ____________ _________ _________ __> Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ > > >>> >>ancient_indian_ astrology> >>Sun, December 13, 2009 8:51:31 AM> >>Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Ashtakvarga Bindus> >>> >>> >>Â > >>Deepak Ji,> >>> >>Just a few years ago during the peak

of my Sade Sati (Saturn exactly on Moon) this happened in my 9H which hosts my Moon. SAV is 28 but BAV of Sat is 0. Results were totally disastrous. Ofcourse I was also running a difficult Antar, but those two years were a disaster.> >> > >>Regards,> >> -Manoj> >> > >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> ____________ _________ _________ __> deepak <deepak_rptech@ >> >>ancient_indian_ astrology> >>Sat, December 12, 2009 9:58:07 AM> >>[ancient_indian_ astrology] Ashtakvarga Bindus> >>> >> > >> > >>Respected Members,> >>When Saturn passes through a bhava which is void of a bindu (zero points) in his Ashtakvarga Chart, what results could be

expected and what other factors should be considered in such cases? I would request learned members to share their experience. Thanks.> >>Best Regards,> >>Deepak Sharma> >>> >> > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.>