IndiaDivine.org

Is it afflicted planet causing illness

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Memebrs,

I have a medical related question and wanted to know how it ties with

astrology.. If this topic has already been discussed please disregard.

There is a large number of people who have illness like hypertension, high bp/

blood sugar, diabetes etc..Doctors and medical practitioners often say the " root

cause " of these illnesses is " weight related " or obesity. But I have seen some

normal weight people also who suffer from these illness.. So my question is can

we pinpoint these illness by looking at the birth chart? If yes what planets,

houses afflictions are involved?

Regard,

Vidya

Dear Vidya ji,Why do you think it is advisable to eat meals after a gap of six hours? There's something called digestion which is required. And some living beings are even smarter, they have a facility called rumination, to digest tougher substances!

RegardsNeelam2009/12/14 Vidya <vidyakmr

Dear Memebrs,

I have a medical related question and wanted to know how it ties with astrology.. If this topic has already been discussed please disregard.

There is a large number of people who have illness like hypertension, high bp/ blood sugar, diabetes etc..Doctors and medical practitioners often say the " root cause " of these illnesses is " weight related " or obesity. But I have seen some normal weight people also who suffer from these illness.. So my question is can we pinpoint these illness by looking at the birth chart? If yes what planets, houses afflictions are involved?

Regard,

Vidya

Those who have CELLULASE are never seen to have hypertension or BP! Any comments! RegardsNeelam2009/12/15 neelam gupta <neelamgupta07

Dear Vidya ji,Why do you think it is advisable to eat meals after a gap of six hours? There's something called digestion which is required. And some living beings are even smarter, they have a facility called rumination, to digest tougher substances!

RegardsNeelam2009/12/14 Vidya <vidyakmr

Dear Memebrs,

I have a medical related question and wanted to know how it ties with astrology.. If this topic has already been discussed please disregard.

There is a large number of people who have illness like hypertension, high bp/ blood sugar, diabetes etc..Doctors and medical practitioners often say the " root cause " of these illnesses is " weight related " or obesity. But I have seen some normal weight people also who suffer from these illness.. So my question is can we pinpoint these illness by looking at the birth chart? If yes what planets, houses afflictions are involved?

Regard,

Vidya