IndiaDivine.org

Does Gochara NEVER over-rides dasa?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Learned friendsI was going through the discussions going on in another thread in this group itself, with the subject line as "Ashtakvarga". Within this discussion, a question rose whether "Gochara can over-ride dasa?" This question attracted my attention and I thought of sharing my personal experience just last month.I had a close shave with death last month only. I have been a healthy person in the sense that I have never been to a doctor since my childhood for any serious ailment. No apparent illnesses till date (at the age of 53). Every thing was going perfectly fine with me till the first week of November 2009.Suddenly, around 5th November 2009, I started feeling breathlessness. For first few days, I took it very lightly and thought it to be a cause of weather-change which usually gives me temporary cough and cold every year for few days and disappears on its own, without the help of any medicine. I thought that this year, cough problem is little more severe and is causing this breathlessness. A few more days passed in this hope and I remained careless.After about a week, when the problem did not subsided, and I felt that it is increasing day-by-day, I went to my cardiologist friend. On examination and after various tests, he was just stunned that somebody may be so careless about his health. He immediately referred me to Fortis hospital, Noida. My hearth's left ventricle was functioning at only 20% to 25% capacity at that time (in doctor's report, written as "Severe LV dysfunction - LVEF 20-25%; Acute left ventricular failure (recovered); Acute coronary syndrome; mild mitral regurgitation).I was admitted to MICU for 36 hrs and then remained in CCU for next 6 days. Thereafter, another 5 days in hospital's private room. (15th november to 26th November 2009). Severe problem was overcome and my heath improved. I was discharged from hospital with the advise of complete rest for next few months.With the above description of a major incident of my life, I come to the main point. At the time of my illness, I was running Vimshottari dasa of Mercury-Venus-Sun. Mercury is my ascendant lord as-well-as fourth lord. Venus, though 12th lord also, but also the 5th lord, posited in the 10th house with ascendant lord. Both the Vimshottari dasa lords are my best functional benefics. My current period, since the start of Mercury-Venus, is one of my best period of life, professionally as well as in other areas of life. My daughter's marriage took place in May 2009, my new home is nearing completion in this period and many other such good things.Then what was the cause of this incident. I could not relate it to vimshottari dasa in any way. However, answer is very clear when I saw transits around 5th November 2009. Ketu in Natal Lagna, Rahu & Saturn aspecting Lagna, ascendant lord Mercury, sandwiched between Saturn and Sun and Mars aspecting it, no benefic aspects on Lagna as well as Lagna lord, in transit chart.Now see the Ashtakvarga transits. On 5th November 2009, after 14:30 hrs, all seven planets (except two nodes) were in "Non-contributor's kakshyas". This is one of the worst possible scenarios in terms of asktakvarga, one may expect, and comes very rarely in one's life. This planetary configuration remained for me till 8:30 am of 6th November 2009. After 8:30 hrs on 6th november, Moon moved to a "Contributor's kakshya" but still, then, rest of the 6 planets were "Non-contributor's kakshya". My Lagna lord Mercury was with ONE benefic point only, in a very weak SAV sign (19 points only) and that too in a non-contributor's kakshya.The above mentioned ashtakvarga configuration was repeated many times during next one week. For example, see my transit chart of 8th Nov. 2009 (10:00 am), 10th Nov. 2009 (10:00 am), when all seven planets were in "Non-contributor's kakshyas". My birth-data is as follows:28th March 195712:45 hrs (Noon)Bulandshahr (U.P.) (028N24; 077E51)[Ascendant Gemini, Moon in Aquarius, shatbhisha nakshatra]I hope, the above example will unveil the myth that "Gochara NEVER over-rides dasa?"Warm regards,Shyam S Kansal

Dear Shyamji,

Full wishes for your complete recovery.

Your Mercury is also 4th house lord and Venus is also 12th house lord.

Gochara also contributes and is immediate trigger.

You were looking at Mercury as 1st lord and Venus as 5th only.

Interestingly you have got 4th and 12th fala.

It will be interesting if learned members give explanations for the reason of the these two houses being activated instead of 1st and 5th.

Also Shyamji 12th activated may mean you will be more perceptive now. Chiranjiv Mehta--- On Tue, 15/12/09, Shyam S. Kansal <jyotishee wrote:

Shyam S. Kansal <jyotishee Does Gochara NEVER over-rides dasa? Date: Tuesday, 15 December, 2009, 11:56 AM

Dear Learned friendsI was going through the discussions going on in another thread in this group itself, with the subject line as "Ashtakvarga". Within this discussion, a question rose whether "Gochara can over-ride dasa?" This question attracted my attention and I thought of sharing my personal experience just last month.I had a close shave with death last month only. I have been a healthy person in the sense that I have never been to a doctor since my childhood for any serious ailment. No apparent illnesses till date (at the age of 53). Every thing was going perfectly fine with me till the first week of November 2009.Suddenly, around 5th November 2009, I started feeling breathlessness. For first few days, I took it very lightly and thought it to be a cause of weather-change which usually gives me temporary cough and cold every year for few days and disappears on its own, without the

help of any medicine. I thought that this year, cough problem is little more severe and is causing this breathlessness. A few more days passed in this hope and I remained careless.After about a week, when the problem did not subsided, and I felt that it is increasing day-by-day, I went to my cardiologist friend. On examination and after various tests, he was just stunned that somebody may be so careless about his health. He immediately referred me to Fortis hospital, Noida. My hearth's left ventricle was functioning at only 20% to 25% capacity at that time (in doctor's report, written as "Severe LV dysfunction - LVEF 20-25%; Acute left ventricular failure (recovered); Acute coronary syndrome; mild mitral regurgitation).I was admitted to MICU for 36 hrs and then remained in CCU for next 6 days. Thereafter, another 5 days in hospital's private room. (15th

november to 26th November 2009). Severe problem was overcome and my heath improved. I was discharged from hospital with the advise of complete rest for next few months.With the above description of a major incident of my life, I come to the main point. At the time of my illness, I was running Vimshottari dasa of Mercury-Venus- Sun. Mercury is my ascendant lord as-well-as fourth lord. Venus, though 12th lord also, but also the 5th lord, posited in the 10th house with ascendant lord. Both the Vimshottari dasa lords are my best functional benefics. My current period, since the start of Mercury-Venus, is one of my best period of life, professionally as well as in other areas of life. My daughter's marriage took place in May 2009, my new home is nearing completion in this period and many other such good things.Then what was the cause of this incident. I could not relate it to vimshottari dasa in any way. However, answer is very clear

when I saw transits around 5th November 2009. Ketu in Natal Lagna, Rahu & Saturn aspecting Lagna, ascendant lord Mercury, sandwiched between Saturn and Sun and Mars aspecting it, no benefic aspects on Lagna as well as Lagna lord, in transit chart.Now see the Ashtakvarga transits. On 5th November 2009, after 14:30 hrs, all seven planets (except two nodes) were in "Non-contributor' s kakshyas". This is one of the worst possible scenarios in terms of asktakvarga, one may expect, and comes very rarely in one's life. This planetary configuration remained for me till 8:30 am of 6th November 2009. After 8:30 hrs on 6th november, Moon moved to a "Contributor' s kakshya" but still, then, rest of the 6 planets were "Non-contributor' s kakshya". My Lagna lord Mercury was with ONE benefic point only, in a very weak SAV sign (19 points only) and that too in a non-contributor' s kakshya.The above

mentioned ashtakvarga configuration was repeated many times during next one week. For example, see my transit chart of 8th Nov. 2009 (10:00 am), 10th Nov. 2009 (10:00 am), when all seven planets were in "Non-contributor' s kakshyas". My birth-data is as follows:28th March 195712:45 hrs (Noon)Bulandshahr (U.P.) (028N24; 077E51)[Ascendant Gemini, Moon in Aquarius, shatbhisha nakshatra]I hope, the above example will unveil the myth that "Gochara NEVER over-rides dasa?"Warm regards,Shyam S Kansal

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

Dear Shyam Ji,

Lagna is 29 Ge 19" at the edge of the sign, but strengthened by being Vargottam. Rahu at 27 Li 16" is very closely aspecting Lagna. He is also aspecting the Moon. Any time Rahu/Ketu get close to aspecting Lagna is a potential trigger point in transit. If they also afflict LL then double trouble.

Dasha in Operation is Me-Venus-Sun. All three planets in the same house (Pisces) aspected by their dispositor, retro Jupiter. Jupiter is the Avayogi and Lof64Nv. Me is the Lof22ndDre. Venus and Sun are in Nak of Saturn the 8L. Me is in the Navamsha of Sa the 8L along with Sa and Ju. Venus is debilitated in Navamsha.

(For those of us who consider house placement in D-9, Me, Ju and Sa are in the 8H in D-9, Venus is debilitated in 4H and Sun is in the 6H. Those who consider this blashphemy can ignore this comment).

In transit ofcourse you can see Me-Ve-Sun are all in the same Rashi of Libra aspected by Ketu and Mars. Like you said the Asc is afflicted by the Ra-Ke axis and Saturn.

As you already know very well, any time there is Natal affliction, we have to watch Transit affliction to trigger it, which is what you see here. Yes, one needs to watch out for Transit affliction of Natural Malefics ALL THE TIME, irrespective of Dasha, BUT, major events will fructify ONLY in the proper Dasha period, not otherwise.

You can see from above how Dashsa-Antar-Pratyantar all had strong relation to trouble causing candidates and trouble was triggered during the difficult transit.

Regards,

-Manoj

Shyam S. Kansal <jyotishee Sent: Mon, December 14, 2009 11:26:26 PM Does Gochara NEVER over-rides dasa?

Dear Learned friendsI was going through the discussions going on in another thread in this group itself, with the subject line as "Ashtakvarga". Within this discussion, a question rose whether "Gochara can over-ride dasa?" This question attracted my attention and I thought of sharing my personal experience just last month.I had a close shave with death last month only. I have been a healthy person in the sense that I have never been to a doctor since my childhood for any serious ailment. No apparent illnesses till date (at the age of 53). Every thing was going perfectly fine with me till the first week of November 2009.Suddenly, around 5th November 2009, I started feeling breathlessness. For first few days, I took it very lightly and thought it to be a cause of weather-change which usually gives me temporary cough and cold every year for few days and disappears on its own, without the help

of any medicine. I thought that this year, cough problem is little more severe and is causing this breathlessness. A few more days passed in this hope and I remained careless.After about a week, when the problem did not subsided, and I felt that it is increasing day-by-day, I went to my cardiologist friend. On examination and after various tests, he was just stunned that somebody may be so careless about his health. He immediately referred me to Fortis hospital, Noida. My hearth's left ventricle was functioning at only 20% to 25% capacity at that time (in doctor's report, written as "Severe LV dysfunction - LVEF 20-25%; Acute left ventricular failure (recovered); Acute coronary syndrome; mild mitral regurgitation).I was admitted to MICU for 36 hrs and then remained in CCU for next 6 days. Thereafter, another 5 days in hospital's private room. (15th november

to 26th November 2009). Severe problem was overcome and my heath improved. I was discharged from hospital with the advise of complete rest for next few months.With the above description of a major incident of my life, I come to the main point. At the time of my illness, I was running Vimshottari dasa of Mercury-Venus- Sun. Mercury is my ascendant lord as-well-as fourth lord. Venus, though 12th lord also, but also the 5th lord, posited in the 10th house with ascendant lord. Both the Vimshottari dasa lords are my best functional benefics. My current period, since the start of Mercury-Venus, is one of my best period of life, professionally as well as in other areas of life. My daughter's marriage took place in May 2009, my new home is nearing completion in this period and many other such good things.Then what was the cause of this incident. I could not relate it to vimshottari dasa in any way. However, answer is very clear when I saw

transits around 5th November 2009. Ketu in Natal Lagna, Rahu & Saturn aspecting Lagna, ascendant lord Mercury, sandwiched between Saturn and Sun and Mars aspecting it, no benefic aspects on Lagna as well as Lagna lord, in transit chart.Now see the Ashtakvarga transits. On 5th November 2009, after 14:30 hrs, all seven planets (except two nodes) were in "Non-contributor' s kakshyas". This is one of the worst possible scenarios in terms of asktakvarga, one may expect, and comes very rarely in one's life. This planetary configuration remained for me till 8:30 am of 6th November 2009. After 8:30 hrs on 6th november, Moon moved to a "Contributor' s kakshya" but still, then, rest of the 6 planets were "Non-contributor' s kakshya". My Lagna lord Mercury was with ONE benefic point only, in a very weak SAV sign (19 points only) and that too in a non-contributor' s kakshya.The above mentioned

ashtakvarga configuration was repeated many times during next one week. For example, see my transit chart of 8th Nov. 2009 (10:00 am), 10th Nov. 2009 (10:00 am), when all seven planets were in "Non-contributor' s kakshyas". My birth-data is as follows:28th March 195712:45 hrs (Noon)Bulandshahr (U.P.) (028N24; 077E51)[Ascendant Gemini, Moon in Aquarius, shatbhisha nakshatra]I hope, the above example will unveil the myth that "Gochara NEVER over-rides dasa?"Warm regards,Shyam S Kansal

Dear all,

Venus is supposed to be maraka for Grmini lagna. (along with Sat & Jup), not a perfect "functional benefic"

Venus at 10H, may spur career growth irrespective of malefic / benefic status. It will also aspect 4H

regards

Chakraborty

On Behalf Of chiranjiv mehtaTuesday, December 15, 2009 12:54 PM Subject: Re: Does Gochara NEVER over-rides dasa?

Dear Shyamji,

It will be interesting if learned members give explanations for the reason of the these two houses being activated instead of 1st and 5th.

Also Shyamji 12th activated may mean you will be more perceptive now. Chiranjiv Mehta--- On Tue, 15/12/09, Shyam S. Kansal <jyotishee > wrote:

Shyam S. Kansal <jyotishee > Does Gochara NEVER over-rides dasa? Date: Tuesday, 15 December, 2009, 11:56 AM

Dear Learned friendsI was going through the discussions going on in another thread in this group itself, with the subject line as "Ashtakvarga". Within this discussion, a question rose whether "Gochara can over-ride dasa?" This question attracted my attention and I thought of sharing my personal experience just last month.I had a close shave with death last month only. I have been a healthy person in the sense that I have never been to a doctor since my childhood for any serious ailment. No apparent illnesses till date (at the age of 53). Every thing was going perfectly fine with me till the first week of November 2009.Suddenly, around 5th November 2009, I started feeling breathlessness. For first few days, I took it very lightly and thought it to be a cause of weather-change which usually gives me temporary cough and cold every year for few days and disappears on its own, without the help of any medicine. I thought that this year, cough problem is little more severe and is causing this breathlessness. A few more days passed in this hope and I remained careless.After about a week, when the problem did not subsided, and I felt that it is increasing day-by-day, I went to my cardiologist friend. On examination and after various tests, he was just stunned that somebody may be so careless about his health. He immediately referred me to Fortis hospital, Noida. My hearth's left ventricle was functioning at only 20% to 25% capacity at that time (in doctor's report, written as "Severe LV dysfunction - LVEF 20-25%; Acute left ventricular failure (recovered); Acute coronary syndrome; mild mitral regurgitation).I was admitted to MICU for 36 hrs and then remained in CCU for next 6 days. Thereafter, another 5 days in hospital's private room. (15th november to 26th November 2009). Severe problem was overcome and my heath improved. I was discharged from hospital with the advise of complete rest for next few months.With the above description of a major incident of my life, I come to the main point. At the time of my illness, I was running Vimshottari dasa of Mercury-Venus- Sun. Mercury is my ascendant lord as-well-as fourth lord. Venus, though 12th lord also, but also the 5th lord, posited in the 10th house with ascendant lord. Both the Vimshottari dasa lords are my best functional benefics. My current period, since the start of Mercury-Venus, is one of my best period of life, professionally as well as in other areas of life. My daughter's marriage took place in May 2009, my new home is nearing completion in this period and many other such good things.Then what was the cause of this incident. I could not relate it to vimshottari dasa in any way. However, answer is very clear when I saw transits around 5th November 2009. Ketu in Natal Lagna, Rahu & Saturn aspecting Lagna, ascendant lord Mercury, sandwiched between Saturn and Sun and Mars aspecting it, no benefic aspects on Lagna as well as Lagna lord, in transit chart.Now see the Ashtakvarga transits. On 5th November 2009, after 14:30 hrs, all seven planets (except two nodes) were in "Non-contributor' s kakshyas". This is one of the worst possible scenarios in terms of asktakvarga, one may expect, and comes very rarely in one's life. This planetary configuration remained for me till 8:30 am of 6th November 2009. After 8:30 hrs on 6th november, Moon moved to a "Contributor' s kakshya" but still, then, rest of the 6 planets were "Non-contributor' s kakshya". My Lagna lord Mercury was with ONE benefic point only, in a very weak SAV sign (19 points only) and that too in a non-contributor' s kakshya.The above mentioned ashtakvarga configuration was repeated many times during next one week. For example, see my transit chart of 8th Nov. 2009 (10:00 am), 10th Nov. 2009 (10:00 am), when all seven planets were in "Non-contributor' s kakshyas". My birth-data is as follows:28th March 195712:45 hrs (Noon)Bulandshahr (U.P.) (028N24; 077E51)[Ascendant Gemini, Moon in Aquarius, shatbhisha nakshatra]I hope, the above example will unveil the myth that "Gochara NEVER over-rides dasa?"Warm regards,Shyam S Kansal

This Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway, New Delhi, India. The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.

Dear Manojji,

The moral of the story seems to be Gochara

cannot override dasa. Dasa sequence has to agree for the fructification of the

event and then the transit triggers it.

Regards

Santhosh

On Behalf Of Manoj Chandran

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

1:07 PM

Re:

Dear Shyam Ji,

Lagna is 29 Ge 19 " at the edge of the sign, but strengthened by

being Vargottam. Rahu at 27 Li 16 " is very closely aspecting Lagna. He is

also aspecting the Moon. Any time Rahu/Ketu get close to aspecting Lagna is a

potential trigger point in transit. If they also afflict LL then double

trouble.

Dasha in Operation is Me-Venus-Sun. All

three planets in the same house (Pisces) aspected by their dispositor, retro

Jupiter. Jupiter is the Avayogi and Lof64Nv. Me is the Lof22ndDre. Venus

and Sun are in Nak of Saturn the 8L. Me is in the Navamsha of Sa the

8L along with Sa and Ju. Venus is debilitated in Navamsha.

(For those of us who consider house placement in D-9, Me, Ju and Sa are

in the 8H in D-9, Venus is debilitated in 4H and Sun is in the 6H. Those who

consider this blashphemy can ignore this comment).

In transit ofcourse you can see Me-Ve-Sun are all in the same

Rashi of Libra aspected by Ketu and Mars. Like you said the Asc is

afflicted by the Ra-Ke axis and Saturn.

As you already know very well, any time there is Natal affliction, we have to watch Transit

affliction to trigger it, which is what you see here. Yes, one needs to

watch out for Transit affliction of Natural Malefics ALL THE TIME,

irrespective of Dasha, BUT, major events will fructify ONLY in the proper Dasha

period, not otherwise.

You can see from above how Dashsa-Antar-Pratyantar all had strong

relation to trouble causing candidates and trouble was triggered during the

difficult transit.

Regards,

-Manoj

Shyam S. Kansal

<jyotishee >

Mon, December 14, 2009

11:26:26 PM

Dear

Learned friends

I was going through the discussions going on in another thread in this group

itself, with the subject line as " Ashtakvarga " .

Within this discussion, a question rose whether " Gochara can over-ride dasa? " This

question attracted my attention and I thought of sharing my personal experience

just last month.

I had a close shave with death last month only. I have been a healthy

person in the sense that I have never been to a doctor since my childhood for

any serious ailment. No apparent illnesses till date (at the age of 53).

Every thing was going perfectly fine with me till the first week of November

Suddenly, around 5th November 2009, I started feeling breathlessness. For

first few days, I took it very lightly and thought it to be a cause of

weather-change which usually gives me temporary cough and cold every year for

few days and disappears on its own, without the help of any medicine. I thought

that this year, cough problem is little more severe and is causing this

breathlessness. A few more days passed in this hope and I remained careless.

After about a week, when the problem did not subsided, and I felt that it is

increasing day-by-day, I went to my cardiologist friend. On examination and

after various tests, he was just stunned that somebody may be so careless about

his health. He immediately referred me to Fortis hospital, Noida. My hearth's

left ventricle was functioning at only 20% to 25% capacity at that time (in

doctor's report, written as " Severe

LV dysfunction - LVEF 20-25%; Acute left ventricular failure (recovered);

Acute coronary syndrome;

mild mitral regurgitation).

I was admitted to MICU for 36 hrs and then remained in CCU for next 6 days.

Thereafter, another 5 days in hospital's private room. (15th november to 26th

November 2009). Severe problem was overcome and my heath improved. I was

discharged from hospital with the advise of complete rest for next few months.

With the above description of a major incident of my life, I come to the main

point. At the time of my illness, I was running Vimshottari dasa of

Mercury-Venus- Sun. Mercury is my ascendant lord as-well-as fourth lord.

Venus, though 12th lord also, but also the 5th lord, posited in the 10th house

with ascendant lord. Both the Vimshottari dasa lords are my best functional

benefics. My current period, since the start of Mercury-Venus, is one of my

best period of life, professionally as well as in other areas of life. My

daughter's marriage took place in May 2009, my new home is nearing completion

in this period and many other such good things.

Then what was the cause of this incident. I could not relate it to vimshottari

dasa in any way. However, answer is very clear when I saw transits around 5th

November 2009. Ketu in Natal Lagna, Rahu & Saturn aspecting Lagna,

ascendant lord Mercury, sandwiched between Saturn and Sun and Mars aspecting

it, no benefic aspects on Lagna as well as Lagna lord, in transit chart.

Now see the Ashtakvarga transits. On 5th November 2009, after 14:30 hrs, all

seven planets (except two nodes) were in " Non-contributor' s

kakshyas " . This is one of the worst possible

scenarios in terms of asktakvarga, one may expect, and comes very rarely in

one's life. This planetary configuration remained for me till 8:30 am of 6th

November 2009. After 8:30 hrs on 6th november, Moon moved to a " Contributor'

s kakshya " but still, then, rest of the 6 planets were

" Non-contributor' s kakshya " . My Lagna lord Mercury was with ONE

benefic point only, in a very weak SAV sign (19 points only) and that too in a

non-contributor' s kakshya.

The above mentioned ashtakvarga configuration was repeated many times during

next one week. For example, see my transit chart of 8th Nov. 2009 (10:00 am),

10th Nov. 2009 (10:00 am), when all seven planets were in " Non-contributor'

s kakshyas " .

My birth-data is as follows:

28th March 1957

12:45 hrs (Noon)

Bulandshahr (U.P.) (028N24; 077E51)

[Ascendant Gemini, Moon in Aquarius, shatbhisha nakshatra]

I hope, the above example will unveil the myth that " Gochara NEVER

over-rides dasa? "

Warm regards,

Shyam S Kansal

Checked by AVG - www.avg.com

Version: 9.0.716 / Virus Database: 270.14.108/2565 - Release 12/15/09 01:10:00

Dear Shyam ji,

This was a good example from astrological point of view.

For my other colleauges I would advise in a friendly manner,that

One must still be not too vigilant towards these pointers as an astrologer

because one will end up getting scared in the process. Which is why I do not go

into too many details of my own Horoscope. Because whether the eevent happens or

not but I will endd up getting scared much before hand. I had done a similiar

study for my ownself for the next two months, just a week before we spoke on

phone, and it really did scare me. But since I am not an expert in ashtakvarga

like your goodselves, I take an excape route and console myself.

In Your case from a KP Astrologers point of view,Your current antardasha Lord

Venus is in Utar Bhadrapad owned by Saturn and denotes the 5th, and the 8th

house. Whenever the 5 and 8 appear together and the query is about health

especially after middle age, then the answer would be " Problem related to

heart " . Heart is represented by the 5th house and the 8th representing the

problem associated. Venus also signifies the 5th and the 12th.

You are running Budh mahadasha, Venus antardasha.

If You check, in the first week of November Budh is actually in raashi of

Venus(Libra).

But in the end, all is well that ends well. You are fine now, is what matters.

Love and regards,

Bhaskar.

, " Shyam S. Kansal "

<jyotishee wrote:

>

> Dear Learned friends

>

> I was going through the discussions going on in another thread in this

> group itself, with the subject line as " Ashtakvarga " . Within this

> discussion, a question rose whether " Gochara can over-ride dasa? " This

> question attracted my attention and I thought of sharing my personal

> experience just last month.

>

> I had a close shave with death last month only. I have been a healthy

> person in the sense that I have never been to a doctor since my

> childhood for any serious ailment. No apparent illnesses till date (at

> the age of 53). Every thing was going perfectly fine with me till the

> first week of November 2009.

>

> Suddenly, around 5th November 2009, I started feeling breathlessness.

> For first few days, I took it very lightly and thought it to be a cause

> of weather-change which usually gives me temporary cough and cold every

> year for few days and disappears on its own, without the help of any

> medicine. I thought that this year, cough problem is little more severe

> and is causing this breathlessness. A few more days passed in this hope

> and I remained careless.

>

> After about a week, when the problem did not subsided, and I felt that

> it is increasing day-by-day, I went to my cardiologist friend. On

> examination and after various tests, he was just stunned that somebody

> may be so careless about his health. He immediately referred me to

> Fortis hospital, Noida. My hearth's left ventricle was functioning at

> only 20% to 25% capacity at that time (in doctor's report, written as

> " Severe LV dysfunction - LVEF 20-25%; Acute left ventricular failure

> (recovered); Acute coronary syndrome; mild mitral regurgitation).

>

> I was admitted to MICU for 36 hrs and then remained in CCU for next 6

> days. Thereafter, another 5 days in hospital's private room. (15th

> november to 26th November 2009). Severe problem was overcome and my

> heath improved. I was discharged from hospital with the advise of

> complete rest for next few months.

>

> With the above description of a major incident of my life, I come to the

> main point. At the time of my illness, I was running Vimshottari dasa of

> Mercury-Venus-Sun. Mercury is my ascendant lord as-well-as fourth lord.

> Venus, though 12th lord also, but also the 5th lord, posited in the 10th

> house with ascendant lord. Both the Vimshottari dasa lords are my best

> functional benefics. My current period, since the start of

> Mercury-Venus, is one of my best period of life, professionally as well

> as in other areas of life. My daughter's marriage took place in May

> 2009, my new home is nearing completion in this period and many other

> such good things.

>

> Then what was the cause of this incident. I could not relate it to

> vimshottari dasa in any way. However, answer is very clear when I saw

> transits around 5th November 2009. Ketu in Natal Lagna, Rahu & Saturn

> aspecting Lagna, ascendant lord Mercury, sandwiched between Saturn and

> Sun and Mars aspecting it, no benefic aspects on Lagna as well as Lagna

> lord, in transit chart.

>

> Now see the Ashtakvarga transits. On 5th November 2009, after 14:30 hrs,

> all seven planets (except two nodes) were in " Non-contributor's

> kakshyas " . This is one of the worst possible scenarios in terms of

> asktakvarga, one may expect, and comes very rarely in one's life. This

> planetary configuration remained for me till 8:30 am of 6th November

> 2009. After 8:30 hrs on 6th november, Moon moved to a " Contributor's

> kakshya " but still, then, rest of the 6 planets were " Non-contributor's

> kakshya " . My Lagna lord Mercury was with ONE benefic point only, in a

> very weak SAV sign (19 points only) and that too in a non-contributor's

> kakshya.

>

> The above mentioned ashtakvarga configuration was repeated many times

> during next one week. For example, see my transit chart of 8th Nov. 2009

> (10:00 am), 10th Nov. 2009 (10:00 am), when all seven planets were in

> " Non-contributor's kakshyas " .

>

> My birth-data is as follows:

>

> 28th March 1957

> 12:45 hrs (Noon)

> Bulandshahr (U.P.) (028N24; 077E51)

>

> [Ascendant Gemini, Moon in Aquarius, shatbhisha nakshatra]

>

> I hope, the above example will unveil the myth that " Gochara NEVER

> over-rides dasa? "

>

> Warm regards,

> Shyam S Kansal

>

Dear sri chiranjiv,

the native's chart u find mars in 12th. for merc, mars is not a favourable planet.

On 5th nov 2009 mars is in kataka and from native's rasi it becomes 6th house.

conjoined with kethu. So naturally he has experienced restricted blood flow

to his heart because of LV dysfunction. I strongly feel that mars has played

a major role which may not have direct link to vimshottari dasa.

regards,

k.gopu--- On Tue, 12/15/09, chiranjiv mehta <vchiranjiv wrote:

chiranjiv mehta <vchiranjivRe: Does Gochara NEVER over-rides dasa? Date: Tuesday, December 15, 2009, 12:54 PM

Dear Shyamji,

Also Shyamji 12th activated may mean you will be more perceptive now. Chiranjiv Mehta--- On Tue, 15/12/09, Shyam S. Kansal <jyotishee (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

Shyam S. Kansal <jyotishee (AT) gmail (DOT) com>[ancient_indian_ astrology] Does Gochara NEVER over-rides dasa?ancient_indian_ astrologyTuesday, 15 December, 2009, 11:56 AM

Dear Learned friendsI was going through the discussions going on in another thread in this group itself, with the subject line as "Ashtakvarga". Within this discussion, a question rose whether "Gochara can over-ride dasa?" This question attracted my attention and I thought of sharing my personal experience just last month.I had a close shave with death last month only. I have been a healthy person in the sense that I have never been to a doctor since my childhood for any serious ailment. No apparent illnesses till date (at the age of 53). Every thing was going perfectly fine with me till the first week of November 2009.Suddenly, around 5th November 2009, I started feeling breathlessness. For first few days, I took it very lightly and thought it to be a cause of weather-change which usually gives me temporary cough and cold every year for few days and disappears on its own, without the

help of any medicine. I thought that this year, cough problem is little more severe and is causing this breathlessness. A few more days passed in this hope and I remained careless.After about a week, when the problem did not subsided, and I felt that it is increasing day-by-day, I went to my cardiologist friend. On examination and after various tests, he was just stunned that somebody may be so careless about his health. He immediately referred me to Fortis hospital, Noida. My hearth's left ventricle was functioning at only 20% to 25% capacity at that time (in doctor's report, written as "Severe LV dysfunction - LVEF 20-25%; Acute left ventricular failure (recovered); Acute coronary syndrome; mild mitral regurgitation).I was admitted to MICU for 36 hrs and then remained in CCU for next 6 days. Thereafter, another 5 days in hospital's private room. (15th

november to 26th November 2009). Severe problem was overcome and my heath improved. I was discharged from hospital with the advise of complete rest for next few months.With the above description of a major incident of my life, I come to the main point. At the time of my illness, I was running Vimshottari dasa of Mercury-Venus- Sun. Mercury is my ascendant lord as-well-as fourth lord. Venus, though 12th lord also, but also the 5th lord, posited in the 10th house with ascendant lord. Both the Vimshottari dasa lords are my best functional benefics. My current period, since the start of Mercury-Venus, is one of my best period of life, professionally as well as in other areas of life. My daughter's marriage took place in May 2009, my new home is nearing completion in this period and many other such good things.Then what was the cause of this incident. I could not relate it to vimshottari dasa in any way. However, answer is very clear

when I saw transits around 5th November 2009. Ketu in Natal Lagna, Rahu & Saturn aspecting Lagna, ascendant lord Mercury, sandwiched between Saturn and Sun and Mars aspecting it, no benefic aspects on Lagna as well as Lagna lord, in transit chart.Now see the Ashtakvarga transits. On 5th November 2009, after 14:30 hrs, all seven planets (except two nodes) were in "Non-contributor' s kakshyas". This is one of the worst possible scenarios in terms of asktakvarga, one may expect, and comes very rarely in one's life. This planetary configuration remained for me till 8:30 am of 6th November 2009. After 8:30 hrs on 6th november, Moon moved to a "Contributor' s kakshya" but still, then, rest of the 6 planets were "Non-contributor' s kakshya". My Lagna lord Mercury was with ONE benefic point only, in a very weak SAV sign (19 points only) and that too in a non-contributor' s kakshya.The above

mentioned ashtakvarga configuration was repeated many times during next one week. For example, see my transit chart of 8th Nov. 2009 (10:00 am), 10th Nov. 2009 (10:00 am), when all seven planets were in "Non-contributor' s kakshyas". My birth-data is as follows:28th March 195712:45 hrs (Noon)Bulandshahr (U.P.) (028N24; 077E51)[Ascendant Gemini, Moon in Aquarius, shatbhisha nakshatra]I hope, the above example will unveil the myth that "Gochara NEVER over-rides dasa?"Warm regards,Shyam S Kansal

Shri Mehta ji, NamasteThank you for your good wishes for recovery.You have written that:"It will be interesting if learned members give explanations for

the reason of the these two houses being activated instead of 1st and

5th."Yes, I am also perplexed to see that while Mercury and Venus were providing "Very positive results" in most areas of my life but suddenly during this same dasa sequence, my health is struck very badly. As far as Mercury is concerned (also 4th Lord), it has provided very positive results related to 4th house also, during the last one year. I was able to complete my new home and bought a new car. Warm regards,Shyam , chiranjiv mehta <vchiranjiv wrote:Dear Shyamji,

It will be interesting if learned members give explanations for

the reason of the these two houses being activated instead of 1st and

5th.

Also Shyamji 12th activated may mean you will be more perceptive now. Chiranjiv Mehta--- On Tue, 15/12/09, Shyam S. Kansal <jyotishee wrote:

Shyam S. Kansal <jyotishee Does Gochara NEVER over-rides dasa? Date: Tuesday, 15 December, 2009, 11:56 AM

Dear Learned friendsI was going through the discussions going on in another thread in this group itself, with the subject line as "Ashtakvarga". Within this discussion, a question rose whether "Gochara can over-ride dasa?" This question attracted my attention and I thought of sharing my personal experience just last month.I

had a close shave with death last month only. I have been a healthy

person in the sense that I have never been to a doctor since my

childhood for any serious ailment. No apparent illnesses till date (at

the age of 53). Every thing was going perfectly fine with me till the

first week of November 2009.Suddenly, around 5th November 2009,

I started feeling breathlessness. For first few days, I took it very

lightly and thought it to be a cause of weather-change which usually

gives me temporary cough and cold every year for few days and

disappears on its own, without the

help of any medicine. I thought that this year, cough problem is little

more severe and is causing this breathlessness. A few more days passed

in this hope and I remained careless.After

about a week, when the problem did not subsided, and I felt that it is

increasing day-by-day, I went to my cardiologist friend. On examination

and after various tests, he was just stunned that somebody may be so

careless about his health. He immediately referred me to Fortis

hospital, Noida. My hearth's left ventricle was functioning at only 20%

to 25% capacity at that time (in doctor's report, written as "Severe LV dysfunction - LVEF 20-25%; Acute left ventricular failure (recovered); Acute coronary syndrome; mild mitral regurgitation).I

was admitted to MICU for 36 hrs and then remained in CCU for next 6

days. Thereafter, another 5 days in hospital's private room. (15th

november to 26th November 2009). Severe problem was overcome and my

heath improved. I was discharged from hospital with the advise of

complete rest for next few months.With

the above description of a major incident of my life, I come to the

main point. At the time of my illness, I was running Vimshottari dasa

of Mercury-Venus- Sun. Mercury is my ascendant lord as-well-as fourth

lord. Venus, though 12th lord also, but also the 5th lord, posited in

the 10th house with ascendant lord. Both the Vimshottari dasa lords are

my best functional benefics. My current period, since the start of

Mercury-Venus, is one of my best period of life, professionally as well

as in other areas of life. My daughter's marriage took place in May

2009, my new home is nearing completion in this period and many other

such good things.Then what was the cause of this incident. I

could not relate it to vimshottari dasa in any way. However, answer is

very clear

when I saw transits around 5th November 2009. Ketu in Natal Lagna, Rahu

& Saturn aspecting Lagna, ascendant lord Mercury, sandwiched

between Saturn and Sun and Mars aspecting it, no benefic aspects on

Lagna as well as Lagna lord, in transit chart.Now see the Ashtakvarga transits. On 5th November 2009, after 14:30 hrs, all seven planets (except two nodes) were in "Non-contributor' s kakshyas".

This is one of the worst possible scenarios in terms of asktakvarga,

one may expect, and comes very rarely in one's life. This planetary

configuration remained for me till 8:30 am of 6th November 2009. After

8:30 hrs on 6th november, Moon moved to a "Contributor' s kakshya" but

still, then, rest of the 6 planets were "Non-contributor' s kakshya".

My Lagna lord Mercury was with ONE benefic point only, in a very weak

SAV sign (19 points only) and that too in a non-contributor' s kakshya.The

above

mentioned ashtakvarga configuration was repeated many times during next

one week. For example, see my transit chart of 8th Nov. 2009 (10:00

am), 10th Nov. 2009 (10:00 am), when all seven planets were in "Non-contributor' s kakshyas". My birth-data is as follows:28th March 195712:45 hrs (Noon)Bulandshahr (U.P.) (028N24; 077E51)[Ascendant Gemini, Moon in Aquarius, shatbhisha nakshatra]I hope, the above example will unveil the myth that "Gochara NEVER over-rides dasa?"Warm regards,Shyam S Kansal

Dear Gopu Ji,

You are correct that Mars did play an important part. Since he is the Navamsha dispositor of Sun and the dispositor of Me in the Drekkana chart and he himself being placed in the 22nd Drekkana, does become linked to the Dasha in question.

Regards,

-Manoj

K Gopu <kgopu_24 Sent: Tue, December 15, 2009 5:49:26 AMRe: Does Gochara NEVER over-rides dasa?

Dear sri chiranjiv,

the native's chart u find mars in 12th. for merc, mars is not a favourable planet.

On 5th nov 2009 mars is in kataka and from native's rasi it becomes 6th house.

conjoined with kethu. So naturally he has experienced restricted blood flow

to his heart because of LV dysfunction. I strongly feel that mars has played

a major role which may not have direct link to vimshottari dasa.

regards,

k.gopu--- On Tue, 12/15/09, chiranjiv mehta <vchiranjiv (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

chiranjiv mehta <vchiranjiv (AT) (DOT) co.in>Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Does Gochara NEVER over-rides dasa?ancient_indian_ astrologyTuesday, December 15, 2009, 12:54 PM

Dear Shyamji,

Also Shyamji 12th activated may mean you will be more perceptive now. Chiranjiv Mehta--- On Tue, 15/12/09, Shyam S. Kansal <jyotishee (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

Shyam S. Kansal <jyotishee (AT) gmail (DOT) com>[ancient_indian_ astrology] Does Gochara NEVER over-rides dasa?ancient_indian_ astrologyTuesday, 15 December, 2009, 11:56 AM

Dear Santosh Ji,

That has been my experience so far, but I am open to any one producing examples I can learn any thing new from. Many times looking carefully at Transits gives us potential insights that we otherwise over look some times and hence we feel Transit can "fructify" events on their own. Infact if we look closely, Dasha seems to always play an important part.

Regards,

-Manoj

Santhosh <santhosh Sent: Tue, December 15, 2009 1:16:43 AMRE: Does Gochara NEVER over-rides dasa?

Dear Manojji,

The moral of the story seems to be Gochara cannot override dasa. Dasa sequence has to agree for the fructification of the event and then the transit triggers it.

Regards

Santhosh

ancient_indian_ astrology [ ancient_indian_ astrology ] On Behalf Of Manoj ChandranTuesday, December 15, 2009 1:07 PMancient_indian_ astrologyRe: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Does Gochara NEVER over-rides dasa?

Dear Shyam Ji,

Lagna is 29 Ge 19" at the edge of the sign, but strengthened by being Vargottam. Rahu at 27 Li 16" is very closely aspecting Lagna. He is also aspecting the Moon. Any time Rahu/Ketu get close to aspecting Lagna is a potential trigger point in transit. If they also afflict LL then double trouble.

Dasha in Operation is Me-Venus-Sun. All three planets in the same house (Pisces) aspected by their dispositor, retro Jupiter. Jupiter is the Avayogi and Lof64Nv. Me is the Lof22ndDre. Venus and Sun are in Nak of Saturn the 8L. Me is in the Navamsha of Sa the 8L along with Sa and Ju. Venus is debilitated in Navamsha.

(For those of us who consider house placement in D-9, Me, Ju and Sa are in the 8H in D-9, Venus is debilitated in 4H and Sun is in the 6H. Those who consider this blashphemy can ignore this comment).

In transit ofcourse you can see Me-Ve-Sun are all in the same Rashi of Libra aspected by Ketu and Mars. Like you said the Asc is afflicted by the Ra-Ke axis and Saturn.

As you already know very well, any time there is Natal affliction, we have to watch Transit affliction to trigger it, which is what you see here. Yes, one needs to watch out for Transit affliction of Natural Malefics ALL THE TIME, irrespective of Dasha, BUT, major events will fructify ONLY in the proper Dasha period, not otherwise.

You can see from above how Dashsa-Antar- Pratyantar all had strong relation to trouble causing candidates and trouble was triggered during the difficult transit.

Regards,

-Manoj

Shyam S. Kansal <jyotishee (AT) gmail (DOT) com>ancient_indian_ astrologyMon, December 14, 2009 11:26:26 PM[ancient_indian_ astrology] Does Gochara NEVER over-rides dasa?

Dear Learned friendsI was going through the discussions going on in another thread in this group itself, with the subject line as "Ashtakvarga". Within this discussion, a question rose whether "Gochara can over-ride dasa?" This question attracted my attention and I thought of sharing my personal experience just last month.I had a close shave with death last month only. I have been a healthy person in the sense that I have never been to a doctor since my childhood for any serious ailment. No apparent illnesses till date (at the age of 53). Every thing was going perfectly fine with me till the first week of November 2009.Suddenly, around 5th November 2009, I started feeling breathlessness. For first few days, I took it very lightly and thought it to

be a cause of weather-change which usually gives me temporary cough and cold every year for few days and disappears on its own, without the help of any medicine. I thought that this year, cough problem is little more severe and is causing this breathlessness. A few more days passed in this hope and I remained careless.After about a week, when the problem did not subsided, and I felt that it is increasing day-by-day, I went to my cardiologist friend. On examination and after various tests, he was just stunned that somebody may be so careless about his health. He immediately referred me to Fortis hospital, Noida. My hearth's left ventricle was functioning at only 20% to 25% capacity at that time (in doctor's report, written as "Severe LV dysfunction - LVEF 20-25%; Acute left ventricular failure (recovered); Acute coronary syndrome;

mild mitral regurgitation).I was admitted to MICU for 36 hrs and then remained in CCU for next 6 days. Thereafter, another 5 days in hospital's private room. (15th november to 26th November 2009). Severe problem was overcome and my heath improved. I was discharged from hospital with the advise of complete rest for next few months.With the above description of a major incident of my life, I come to the main point. At the time of my illness, I was running Vimshottari dasa of Mercury-Venus- Sun. Mercury is my ascendant lord as-well-as fourth lord. Venus, though 12th lord also, but also the 5th lord, posited in the 10th house with ascendant lord. Both the Vimshottari dasa lords are my best functional benefics. My current period, since the start of Mercury-Venus, is one of my best period of life, professionally as well as in other areas of life. My daughter's marriage took place

in May 2009, my new home is nearing completion in this period and many other such good things.Then what was the cause of this incident. I could not relate it to vimshottari dasa in any way. However, answer is very clear when I saw transits around 5th November 2009. Ketu in Natal Lagna, Rahu & Saturn aspecting Lagna, ascendant lord Mercury, sandwiched between Saturn and Sun and Mars aspecting it, no benefic aspects on Lagna as well as Lagna lord, in transit chart.Now see the Ashtakvarga transits. On 5th November 2009, after 14:30 hrs, all seven planets (except two nodes) were in "Non-contributor' s kakshyas". This is one of the worst possible scenarios in terms of asktakvarga, one may expect, and comes very rarely in one's life. This planetary configuration remained for me till 8:30 am of 6th November 2009. After 8:30 hrs

on 6th november, Moon moved to a "Contributor' s kakshya" but still, then, rest of the 6 planets were "Non-contributor' s kakshya". My Lagna lord Mercury was with ONE benefic point only, in a very weak SAV sign (19 points only) and that too in a non-contributor' s kakshya.The above mentioned ashtakvarga configuration was repeated many times during next one week. For example, see my transit chart of 8th Nov. 2009 (10:00 am), 10th Nov. 2009 (10:00 am), when all seven planets were in "Non-contributor' s kakshyas". My birth-data is as follows:28th March 195712:45 hrs (Noon)Bulandshahr (U.P.) (028N24; 077E51)[Ascendant Gemini, Moon in Aquarius, shatbhisha nakshatra]I hope, the above example will unveil the myth that "Gochara NEVER over-rides dasa?"Warm regards,Shyam S

Kansal

Checked by AVG - www.avg.comVersion: 9.0.716 / Virus Database: 270.14.108/2565 - Release 12/15/09 01:10:00

Dear Bhaskar jiI am much impressed by your method of analyzing events/charts through Nakshatras. In which nakshatra a planet is posited? And, the lord of concerned nakshatra owns which house in native's horoscope?May I request you, as a friend and colleague, to spare some of your valuable time to explain this major event in my life - through this methodology. All of us here in this group would be benefited. I have been practicing Ashtakvarga since early days of my astrological journey. That's why, I tried to explain this event through the eyes of Ashtakvarga.Warm regards,Shyam , "Bhaskar" <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:Dear Shyam ji,

This was a good example from astrological point of view.

For my other colleauges I would advise in a friendly manner,that

One must still be not too vigilant towards these pointers as an astrologer

because one will end up getting scared in the process. Which is why I do not go

into too many details of my own Horoscope. Because whether the eevent happens or

not but I will endd up getting scared much before hand. I had done a similiar

study for my ownself for the next two months, just a week before we spoke on

phone, and it really did scare me. But since I am not an expert in ashtakvarga

like your goodselves, I take an excape route and console myself.

In Your case from a KP Astrologers point of view,Your current antardasha Lord

Venus is in Utar Bhadrapad owned by Saturn and denotes the 5th, and the 8th

house. Whenever the 5 and 8 appear together and the query is about health

especially after middle age, then the answer would be "Problem related to

heart". Heart is represented by the 5th house and the 8th representing the

problem associated. Venus also signifies the 5th and the 12th.

You are running Budh mahadasha, Venus antardasha.

If You check, in the first week of November Budh is actually in raashi of

Venus(Libra).

But in the end, all is well that ends well. You are fine now, is what matters.

Love and regards,

Bhaskar.

> > , "Shyam S. Kansal" jyotishee@ wrote:> >> > Dear Learned friends> > > > I was going through the discussions going on in another thread in this> > group itself, with the subject line as "Ashtakvarga". Within this> > discussion, a question rose whether "Gochara can over-ride dasa?" This> > question attracted my attention and I thought of sharing my personal> > experience just last month.> > > > I had a close shave with death last month only. I have been a healthy> > person in the sense that I have never been to a doctor since my> > childhood for any serious ailment. No apparent illnesses till date (at> > the age of 53). Every thing was going perfectly fine with me till the> > first week of November 2009.> > > > Suddenly, around 5th November 2009, I started feeling breathlessness. > > For first few days, I took it very lightly and thought it to be a cause> > of weather-change which usually gives me temporary cough and cold every> > year for few days and disappears on its own, without the help of any> > medicine. I thought that this year, cough problem is little more severe> > and is causing this breathlessness. A few more days passed in this hope> > and I remained careless.> > > > After about a week, when the problem did not subsided, and I felt that> > it is increasing day-by-day, I went to my cardiologist friend. On> > examination and after various tests, he was just stunned that somebody> > may be so careless about his health. He immediately referred me to> > Fortis hospital, Noida. My hearth's left ventricle was functioning at> > only 20% to 25% capacity at that time (in doctor's report, written as> > "Severe LV dysfunction - LVEF 20-25%; Acute left ventricular failure> > (recovered); Acute coronary syndrome; mild mitral regurgitation).> > > > I was admitted to MICU for 36 hrs and then remained in CCU for next 6> > days. Thereafter, another 5 days in hospital's private room. (15th> > november to 26th November 2009). Severe problem was overcome and my> > heath improved. I was discharged from hospital with the advise of> > complete rest for next few months.> > > > With the above description of a major incident of my life, I come to the> > main point. At the time of my illness, I was running Vimshottari dasa of> > Mercury-Venus-Sun. Mercury is my ascendant lord as-well-as fourth lord. > > Venus, though 12th lord also, but also the 5th lord, posited in the 10th> > house with ascendant lord. Both the Vimshottari dasa lords are my best> > functional benefics. My current period, since the start of> > Mercury-Venus, is one of my best period of life, professionally as well> > as in other areas of life. My daughter's marriage took place in May> > 2009, my new home is nearing completion in this period and many other> > such good things.> > > > Then what was the cause of this incident. I could not relate it to> > vimshottari dasa in any way. However, answer is very clear when I saw> > transits around 5th November 2009. Ketu in Natal Lagna, Rahu & Saturn> > aspecting Lagna, ascendant lord Mercury, sandwiched between Saturn and> > Sun and Mars aspecting it, no benefic aspects on Lagna as well as Lagna> > lord, in transit chart.> > > > Now see the Ashtakvarga transits. On 5th November 2009, after 14:30 hrs,> > all seven planets (except two nodes) were in "Non-contributor's> > kakshyas". This is one of the worst possible scenarios in terms of> > asktakvarga, one may expect, and comes very rarely in one's life. This> > planetary configuration remained for me till 8:30 am of 6th November> > 2009. After 8:30 hrs on 6th november, Moon moved to a "Contributor's> > kakshya" but still, then, rest of the 6 planets were "Non-contributor's> > kakshya". My Lagna lord Mercury was with ONE benefic point only, in a> > very weak SAV sign (19 points only) and that too in a non-contributor's> > kakshya.> > > > The above mentioned ashtakvarga configuration was repeated many times> > during next one week. For example, see my transit chart of 8th Nov. 2009> > (10:00 am), 10th Nov. 2009 (10:00 am), when all seven planets were in> > "Non-contributor's kakshyas".> > > > My birth-data is as follows:> > > > 28th March 1957> > 12:45 hrs (Noon)> > Bulandshahr (U.P.) (028N24; 077E51)> > > > [Ascendant Gemini, Moon in Aquarius, shatbhisha nakshatra]> > > > I hope, the above example will unveil the myth that "Gochara NEVER> > over-rides dasa?"> > > > Warm regards,> > Shyam S Kansal> >>

Dear Shri Shyam ji,

I need not explain anything to you. You are yourself an accomplished soul and

academically much superior to me in astrology. You have also purchased those

books from me which explain everything.

In fact these methods are so simple that it does not digest the stomache for

many. (Except the event timing part which at times can be very nasty in reaching

at).

In Your case, you have already understood the concept when you say

// In which nakshatra a planet is posited? And, the lord of

concerned nakshatra owns which house in native's horoscope?//

this explains everything you need to know.

Except just re-confirming that I take Placidus house division when considering

Lord of house and Planets in these Bhavas as dissected through Placidus.(In most

cases you will find Parashari Bhava chalit showing same positions of Planets in

bhavas as per Placidus).next is to observe what type of combinations would

result in what. For instance if Venus is representing 3 and 8th, then it is a

sure case of some accident through vehicle. If same native is asking what

profession I must take, and if you know what he has some knowledge of computers,

then you can ask him to go for Computer animations or software programming. If a

native has Mars with 4 and 11 and is asking whether he should purchase a house,

then this combination is the best for it.

In your case it just takes few seconds to observe the event what can be expected

if one looks at the figures so obtained like I mentioned in my previous mail and

which you also have understood apparently

Antardasha Lord in which Nakshatra and placed in which Bhava and Lords of which

Bhavas.

Now we arrive at -

Venus - 9.5,12 in Nakshatra of Saturn - 5, 8, 9.

SubLord again Venus - 9,5,12

These figures shows a problem related to heart as already discussed before. You

will be hospitalised and saved. How do we know this ? Through the Sub lord. The

12th shows hospitalisation and the 5th shows cure.

Now how do we time this event ? Normally we should have formats readily made to

time events for each Mahadasha and antardasha when the evnt should fructify. For

instance the below will show 3 examples of Mahadasha and Antardasha Lords which

give us ready made timings for the event to fructify if one knows beforehand

what event will take place.

1) Saturn - Sun Between 10th and 14th January

2) Rahu - Budh Between 21st June and 6th july

3) Jup - Mars Between Between 16th and 20th Nov.

How to make use of above information?

Suppose somebody is running Jupiter Mahadasha and Mars antardasha. And the

figures indicate marriage then you can tell the native that he will get married

between 16th and 20th november of that year.the event will 100% take place then.

There are no ifs and buts here.

Now in your case Budh mahadasha and Venus antardasha no readymade format of

timings can be made because of certain technical reasons which is a matter of

another explanation and will take many pages to write.

So we need to check the Bhraman(Motion) of the Mahadasha Lord Budh in sign of

Venus. (Mercury in Libra) This was there in November 2009. Now we have to narrow

the time further. Then we must check the Bhraman of the Sun. Now where must the

Sun do Bhraman, to trigger this event ? Here one must first check in which

Raashi is the makshatra lord of the mahadasha Lord is placed. The nakhshatra

Lord of Budh is Budh itself and placed in Pisces owend by Jupiter. Now check

whether we have any Nakshatra owned by Jupiter in the sign Libra from where the

Sun is transiting. Yes we have Visakha in Libra which begins at 20.00

degrees.The Sun on the 6th of November 2009 enters Visakha early morning.

Hope above helps.

warm regards,

Bhaskar.

, " Shyam S. Kansal "

<jyotishee wrote:

>

> Dear Bhaskar ji

>

> I am much impressed by your method of analyzing events/charts through

> Nakshatras. In which nakshatra a planet is posited? And, the lord of

> concerned nakshatra owns which house in native's horoscope?

>

> May I request you, as a friend and colleague, to spare some of your

> valuable time to explain this major event in my life - through this

> methodology. All of us here in this group would be benefited.

>

> I have been practicing Ashtakvarga since early days of my astrological

> journey. That's why, I tried to explain this event through the eyes of

> Ashtakvarga.

>

> Warm regards,

> Shyam

>

> , " Bhaskar "

> <bhaskar_jyotish@> wrote:

>

> Dear Shyam ji,

>

> This was a good example from astrological point of view.

>

> For my other colleauges I would advise in a friendly manner,that

> One must still be not too vigilant towards these pointers as an

> astrologer

> because one will end up getting scared in the process. Which is why I do

> not go

> into too many details of my own Horoscope. Because whether the eevent

> happens or

> not but I will endd up getting scared much before hand. I had done a

> similiar

> study for my ownself for the next two months, just a week before we

> spoke on

> phone, and it really did scare me. But since I am not an expert in

> ashtakvarga

> like your goodselves, I take an excape route and console myself.

>

> In Your case from a KP Astrologers point of view,Your current antardasha

> Lord

> Venus is in Utar Bhadrapad owned by Saturn and denotes the 5th, and the

> 8th

> house. Whenever the 5 and 8 appear together and the query is about

> health

> especially after middle age, then the answer would be " Problem related

> to

> heart " . Heart is represented by the 5th house and the 8th representing

> the

> problem associated. Venus also signifies the 5th and the 12th.

>

> You are running Budh mahadasha, Venus antardasha.

>

> If You check, in the first week of November Budh is actually in raashi

> of

> Venus(Libra).

>

> But in the end, all is well that ends well. You are fine now, is what

> matters.

>

> Love and regards,

> Bhaskar.

>

>

> >

> > , " Shyam S. Kansal "

> jyotishee@ wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Learned friends

> > >

> > > I was going through the discussions going on in another thread in

> this

> > > group itself, with the subject line as " Ashtakvarga " . Within this

> > > discussion, a question rose whether " Gochara can over-ride dasa? "

> This

> > > question attracted my attention and I thought of sharing my personal

> > > experience just last month.

> > >

> > > I had a close shave with death last month only. I have been a

> healthy

> > > person in the sense that I have never been to a doctor since my

> > > childhood for any serious ailment. No apparent illnesses till date

> (at

> > > the age of 53). Every thing was going perfectly fine with me till

> the

> > > first week of November 2009.

> > >

> > > Suddenly, around 5th November 2009, I started feeling

> breathlessness.

> > > For first few days, I took it very lightly and thought it to be a

> cause

> > > of weather-change which usually gives me temporary cough and cold

> every

> > > year for few days and disappears on its own, without the help of any

> > > medicine. I thought that this year, cough problem is little more

> severe

> > > and is causing this breathlessness. A few more days passed in this

> hope

> > > and I remained careless.

> > >

> > > After about a week, when the problem did not subsided, and I felt

> that

> > > it is increasing day-by-day, I went to my cardiologist friend. On

> > > examination and after various tests, he was just stunned that

> somebody

> > > may be so careless about his health. He immediately referred me to

> > > Fortis hospital, Noida. My hearth's left ventricle was functioning

> at

> > > only 20% to 25% capacity at that time (in doctor's report, written

> as

> > > " Severe LV dysfunction - LVEF 20-25%; Acute left ventricular failure

> > > (recovered); Acute coronary syndrome; mild mitral regurgitation).

> > >

> > > I was admitted to MICU for 36 hrs and then remained in CCU for next

> 6

> > > days. Thereafter, another 5 days in hospital's private room. (15th

> > > november to 26th November 2009). Severe problem was overcome and my

> > > heath improved. I was discharged from hospital with the advise of

> > > complete rest for next few months.

> > >

> > > With the above description of a major incident of my life, I come to

> the

> > > main point. At the time of my illness, I was running Vimshottari

> dasa of

> > > Mercury-Venus-Sun. Mercury is my ascendant lord as-well-as fourth

> lord.

> > > Venus, though 12th lord also, but also the 5th lord, posited in the

> 10th

> > > house with ascendant lord. Both the Vimshottari dasa lords are my

> best

> > > functional benefics. My current period, since the start of

> > > Mercury-Venus, is one of my best period of life, professionally as

> well

> > > as in other areas of life. My daughter's marriage took place in May

> > > 2009, my new home is nearing completion in this period and many

> other

> > > such good things.

> > >

> > > Then what was the cause of this incident. I could not relate it to

> > > vimshottari dasa in any way. However, answer is very clear when I

> saw

> > > transits around 5th November 2009. Ketu in Natal Lagna, Rahu &

> Saturn

> > > aspecting Lagna, ascendant lord Mercury, sandwiched between Saturn

> and

> > > Sun and Mars aspecting it, no benefic aspects on Lagna as well as

> Lagna

> > > lord, in transit chart.

> > >

> > > Now see the Ashtakvarga transits. On 5th November 2009, after 14:30

> hrs,

> > > all seven planets (except two nodes) were in " Non-contributor's

> > > kakshyas " . This is one of the worst possible scenarios in terms of

> > > asktakvarga, one may expect, and comes very rarely in one's life.

> This

> > > planetary configuration remained for me till 8:30 am of 6th November

> > > 2009. After 8:30 hrs on 6th november, Moon moved to a " Contributor's

> > > kakshya " but still, then, rest of the 6 planets were

> " Non-contributor's

> > > kakshya " . My Lagna lord Mercury was with ONE benefic point only, in

> a

> > > very weak SAV sign (19 points only) and that too in a

> non-contributor's

> > > kakshya.

> > >

> > > The above mentioned ashtakvarga configuration was repeated many

> times

> > > during next one week. For example, see my transit chart of 8th Nov.

> 2009

> > > (10:00 am), 10th Nov. 2009 (10:00 am), when all seven planets were

> in

> > > " Non-contributor's kakshyas " .

> > >

> > > My birth-data is as follows:

> > >

> > > 28th March 1957

> > > 12:45 hrs (Noon)

> > > Bulandshahr (U.P.) (028N24; 077E51)

> > >

> > > [Ascendant Gemini, Moon in Aquarius, shatbhisha nakshatra]

> > >

> > > I hope, the above example will unveil the myth that " Gochara NEVER

> > > over-rides dasa? "

> > >

> > > Warm regards,

> > > Shyam S Kansal

> > >

> >

>

Dear shri Shyam ji,

Let me also add two another ways to time the event.

1) Bhraman of the Sun in either Raashi of the mahadasha Lord or antardasha Lord.

(In your case Sun is transiting in the raashi of the antardasha Lord).

2) Ruling Planets.

The 2nd method cannot be explained in the Group due to space and time

limitations.

regards/bhaskar.

, " Bhaskar " <bhaskar_jyotish

wrote:

>

> Dear Shri Shyam ji,

>

> I need not explain anything to you. You are yourself an accomplished soul and

>

> In fact these methods are so simple that it does not digest the stomache for

many. (Except the event timing part which at times can be very nasty in reaching

at).

>

> In Your case, you have already understood the concept when you say

> // In which nakshatra a planet is posited? And, the lord of

> concerned nakshatra owns which house in native's horoscope?//

> this explains everything you need to know.

>

> Except just re-confirming that I take Placidus house division when considering

Lord of house and Planets in these Bhavas as dissected through Placidus.(In most

profession I must take, and if you know what he has some knowledge of computers,

then you can ask him to go for Computer animations or software programming. If a

>

> In your case it just takes few seconds to observe the event what can be

expected if one looks at the figures so obtained like I mentioned in my previous

mail and which you also have understood apparently

> Antardasha Lord in which Nakshatra and placed in which Bhava and Lords of

which Bhavas.

>

> Now we arrive at -

>

> Venus - 9.5,12 in Nakshatra of Saturn - 5, 8, 9.

> SubLord again Venus - 9,5,12

>

> These figures shows a problem related to heart as already discussed before.

You will be hospitalised and saved. How do we know this ? Through the Sub lord.

The 12th shows hospitalisation and the 5th shows cure.

>

> Now how do we time this event ? Normally we should have formats readily made

to time events for each Mahadasha and antardasha when the evnt should fructify.

For instance the below will show 3 examples of Mahadasha and Antardasha Lords

which give us ready made timings for the event to fructify if one knows

beforehand what event will take place.

>

> 1) Saturn - Sun Between 10th and 14th January

> 2) Rahu - Budh Between 21st June and 6th july

> 3) Jup - Mars Between Between 16th and 20th Nov.

>

> How to make use of above information?

>

> Suppose somebody is running Jupiter Mahadasha and Mars antardasha. And the

between 16th and 20th november of that year.the event will 100% take place then.

>

> Now in your case Budh mahadasha and Venus antardasha no readymade format of

>

> So we need to check the Bhraman(Motion) of the Mahadasha Lord Budh in sign of

Venus. (Mercury in Libra) This was there in November 2009. Now we have to narrow

>

> Hope above helps.

>

> warm regards,

> Bhaskar.

>

>

>

> , " Shyam S. Kansal "

<jyotishee@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Bhaskar ji

> >

> > I am much impressed by your method of analyzing events/charts through

> > Nakshatras. In which nakshatra a planet is posited? And, the lord of

> > concerned nakshatra owns which house in native's horoscope?

> >

> > May I request you, as a friend and colleague, to spare some of your

> > valuable time to explain this major event in my life - through this

> > methodology. All of us here in this group would be benefited.

> >

> > I have been practicing Ashtakvarga since early days of my astrological

> > journey. That's why, I tried to explain this event through the eyes of

> > Ashtakvarga.

> >

> > Warm regards,

> > Shyam

> >

> > , " Bhaskar "

> > <bhaskar_jyotish@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Shyam ji,

> >

> > This was a good example from astrological point of view.

> >

> > For my other colleauges I would advise in a friendly manner,that

> > One must still be not too vigilant towards these pointers as an

> > astrologer

> > because one will end up getting scared in the process. Which is why I do

> > not go

> > into too many details of my own Horoscope. Because whether the eevent

> > happens or

> > not but I will endd up getting scared much before hand. I had done a

> > similiar

> > study for my ownself for the next two months, just a week before we

> > spoke on

> > phone, and it really did scare me. But since I am not an expert in

> > ashtakvarga

> > like your goodselves, I take an excape route and console myself.

> >

> > In Your case from a KP Astrologers point of view,Your current antardasha

> > Lord

> > Venus is in Utar Bhadrapad owned by Saturn and denotes the 5th, and the

> > 8th

> > house. Whenever the 5 and 8 appear together and the query is about

> > health

> > especially after middle age, then the answer would be " Problem related

> > to

> > heart " . Heart is represented by the 5th house and the 8th representing

> > the

> > problem associated. Venus also signifies the 5th and the 12th.

> >

> > You are running Budh mahadasha, Venus antardasha.

> >

> > If You check, in the first week of November Budh is actually in raashi

> > of

> > Venus(Libra).

> >

> > But in the end, all is well that ends well. You are fine now, is what

> > matters.

> >

> > Love and regards,

> > Bhaskar.

> >

> >

> > >

> > > , " Shyam S. Kansal "

> > jyotishee@ wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Dear Learned friends

> > > >

> > > > I was going through the discussions going on in another thread in

> > this

> > > > group itself, with the subject line as " Ashtakvarga " . Within this

> > > > discussion, a question rose whether " Gochara can over-ride dasa? "

> > This

> > > > question attracted my attention and I thought of sharing my personal

> > > > experience just last month.

> > > >

> > > > I had a close shave with death last month only. I have been a

> > healthy

> > > > person in the sense that I have never been to a doctor since my

> > > > childhood for any serious ailment. No apparent illnesses till date

> > (at

> > > > the age of 53). Every thing was going perfectly fine with me till

> > the

> > > > first week of November 2009.

> > > >

> > > > Suddenly, around 5th November 2009, I started feeling

> > breathlessness.

> > > > For first few days, I took it very lightly and thought it to be a

> > cause

> > > > of weather-change which usually gives me temporary cough and cold

> > every

> > > > year for few days and disappears on its own, without the help of any

> > > > medicine. I thought that this year, cough problem is little more

> > severe

> > > > and is causing this breathlessness. A few more days passed in this

> > hope

> > > > and I remained careless.

> > > >

> > > > After about a week, when the problem did not subsided, and I felt

> > that

> > > > it is increasing day-by-day, I went to my cardiologist friend. On

> > > > examination and after various tests, he was just stunned that

> > somebody

> > > > may be so careless about his health. He immediately referred me to

> > > > Fortis hospital, Noida. My hearth's left ventricle was functioning

> > at

> > > > only 20% to 25% capacity at that time (in doctor's report, written

> > as

> > > > " Severe LV dysfunction - LVEF 20-25%; Acute left ventricular failure

> > > > (recovered); Acute coronary syndrome; mild mitral regurgitation).

> > > >

> > > > I was admitted to MICU for 36 hrs and then remained in CCU for next

> > 6

> > > > days. Thereafter, another 5 days in hospital's private room. (15th

> > > > november to 26th November 2009). Severe problem was overcome and my

> > > > heath improved. I was discharged from hospital with the advise of

> > > > complete rest for next few months.

> > > >

> > > > With the above description of a major incident of my life, I come to

> > the

> > > > main point. At the time of my illness, I was running Vimshottari

> > dasa of

> > > > Mercury-Venus-Sun. Mercury is my ascendant lord as-well-as fourth

> > lord.

> > > > Venus, though 12th lord also, but also the 5th lord, posited in the

> > 10th

> > > > house with ascendant lord. Both the Vimshottari dasa lords are my

> > best

> > > > functional benefics. My current period, since the start of

> > > > Mercury-Venus, is one of my best period of life, professionally as

> > well

> > > > as in other areas of life. My daughter's marriage took place in May

> > > > 2009, my new home is nearing completion in this period and many

> > other

> > > > such good things.

> > > >

> > > > Then what was the cause of this incident. I could not relate it to

> > > > vimshottari dasa in any way. However, answer is very clear when I

> > saw

> > > > transits around 5th November 2009. Ketu in Natal Lagna, Rahu &

> > Saturn

> > > > aspecting Lagna, ascendant lord Mercury, sandwiched between Saturn

> > and

> > > > Sun and Mars aspecting it, no benefic aspects on Lagna as well as

> > Lagna

> > > > lord, in transit chart.

> > > >

> > > > Now see the Ashtakvarga transits. On 5th November 2009, after 14:30

> > hrs,

> > > > all seven planets (except two nodes) were in " Non-contributor's

> > > > kakshyas " . This is one of the worst possible scenarios in terms of

> > > > asktakvarga, one may expect, and comes very rarely in one's life.

> > This

> > > > planetary configuration remained for me till 8:30 am of 6th November

> > > > 2009. After 8:30 hrs on 6th november, Moon moved to a " Contributor's

> > > > kakshya " but still, then, rest of the 6 planets were

> > " Non-contributor's

> > > > kakshya " . My Lagna lord Mercury was with ONE benefic point only, in

> > a

> > > > very weak SAV sign (19 points only) and that too in a

> > non-contributor's

> > > > kakshya.

> > > >

> > > > The above mentioned ashtakvarga configuration was repeated many

> > times

> > > > during next one week. For example, see my transit chart of 8th Nov.

> > 2009

> > > > (10:00 am), 10th Nov. 2009 (10:00 am), when all seven planets were

> > in

> > > > " Non-contributor's kakshyas " .

> > > >

> > > > My birth-data is as follows:

> > > >

> > > > 28th March 1957

> > > > 12:45 hrs (Noon)

> > > > Bulandshahr (U.P.) (028N24; 077E51)

> > > >

> > > > [Ascendant Gemini, Moon in Aquarius, shatbhisha nakshatra]

> > > >

> > > > I hope, the above example will unveil the myth that " Gochara NEVER

> > > > over-rides dasa? "

> > > >

> > > > Warm regards,

> > > > Shyam S Kansal

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Dear Bhaskar ji,Thanks a lot. I am trying to grasp the concept properly. Will come back to you if needed.With best of my regards,Shyam , "Bhaskar" <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:Dear Shri Shyam ji,

I need not explain anything to you. You are yourself an accomplished soul and

In fact these methods are so simple that it does not digest the stomache for

at).

In Your case, you have already understood the concept when you say

// In which nakshatra a planet is posited? And, the lord of

concerned nakshatra owns which house in native's horoscope?//

this explains everything you need to know.

Except just re-confirming that I take Placidus house division when considering

In your case it just takes few seconds to observe the event what can be expected

if one looks at the figures so obtained like I mentioned in my previous mail and

which you also have understood apparently

Antardasha Lord in which Nakshatra and placed in which Bhava and Lords of which

Bhavas.

Now we arrive at -

Venus - 9.5,12 in Nakshatra of Saturn - 5, 8, 9.

SubLord again Venus - 9,5,12

These figures shows a problem related to heart as already discussed before. You

will be hospitalised and saved. How do we know this ? Through the Sub lord. The

12th shows hospitalisation and the 5th shows cure.

Now how do we time this event ? Normally we should have formats readily made to

time events for each Mahadasha and antardasha when the evnt should fructify. For

instance the below will show 3 examples of Mahadasha and Antardasha Lords which

give us ready made timings for the event to fructify if one knows beforehand

what event will take place.

1) Saturn - Sun Between 10th and 14th January

2) Rahu - Budh Between 21st June and 6th july

3) Jup - Mars Between Between 16th and 20th Nov.

How to make use of above information?

Suppose somebody is running Jupiter Mahadasha and Mars antardasha. And the

Now in your case Budh mahadasha and Venus antardasha no readymade format of

So we need to check the Bhraman(Motion) of the Mahadasha Lord Budh in sign of

Hope above helps.

warm regards,

Bhaskar.

> , "Shyam S. Kansal" jyotishee@ wrote:> >> > Dear Bhaskar ji> > > > I am much impressed by your method of analyzing events/charts through> > Nakshatras. In which nakshatra a planet is posited? And, the lord of> > concerned nakshatra owns which house in native's horoscope?> > > > May I request you, as a friend and colleague, to spare some of your> > valuable time to explain this major event in my life - through this> > methodology. All of us here in this group would be benefited.> > > > I have been practicing Ashtakvarga since early days of my astrological> > journey. That's why, I tried to explain this event through the eyes of> > Ashtakvarga.> > > > Warm regards,> > Shyam> > > > , "Bhaskar"> > <bhaskar_jyotish@> wrote:> > > > Dear Shyam ji,> > > > This was a good example from astrological point of view.> > > > For my other colleauges I would advise in a friendly manner,that> > One must still be not too vigilant towards these pointers as an> > astrologer> > because one will end up getting scared in the process. Which is why I do> > not go> > into too many details of my own Horoscope. Because whether the eevent> > happens or> > not but I will endd up getting scared much before hand. I had done a> > similiar> > study for my ownself for the next two months, just a week before we> > spoke on> > phone, and it really did scare me. But since I am not an expert in> > ashtakvarga> > like your goodselves, I take an excape route and console myself.> > > > In Your case from a KP Astrologers point of view,Your current antardasha> > Lord> > Venus is in Utar Bhadrapad owned by Saturn and denotes the 5th, and the> > 8th> > house. Whenever the 5 and 8 appear together and the query is about> > health> > especially after middle age, then the answer would be "Problem related> > to> > heart". Heart is represented by the 5th house and the 8th representing> > the> > problem associated. Venus also signifies the 5th and the 12th.> > > > You are running Budh mahadasha, Venus antardasha.> > > > If You check, in the first week of November Budh is actually in raashi> > of> > Venus(Libra).> > > > But in the end, all is well that ends well. You are fine now, is what> > matters.> > > > Love and regards,> > Bhaskar.> > > > > > >> > > , "Shyam S. Kansal"> > jyotishee@ wrote:> > > >> > > > Dear Learned friends> > > >> > > > I was going through the discussions going on in another thread in> > this> > > > group itself, with the subject line as "Ashtakvarga". Within this> > > > discussion, a question rose whether "Gochara can over-ride dasa?"> > This> > > > question attracted my attention and I thought of sharing my personal> > > > experience just last month.> > > >> > > > I had a close shave with death last month only. I have been a> > healthy> > > > person in the sense that I have never been to a doctor since my> > > > childhood for any serious ailment. No apparent illnesses till date> > (at> > > > the age of 53). Every thing was going perfectly fine with me till> > the> > > > first week of November 2009.> > > >> > > > Suddenly, around 5th November 2009, I started feeling> > breathlessness.> > > > For first few days, I took it very lightly and thought it to be a> > cause> > > > of weather-change which usually gives me temporary cough and cold> > every> > > > year for few days and disappears on its own, without the help of any> > > > medicine. I thought that this year, cough problem is little more> > severe> > > > and is causing this breathlessness. A few more days passed in this> > hope> > > > and I remained careless.> > > >> > > > After about a week, when the problem did not subsided, and I felt> > that> > > > it is increasing day-by-day, I went to my cardiologist friend. On> > > > examination and after various tests, he was just stunned that> > somebody> > > > may be so careless about his health. He immediately referred me to> > > > Fortis hospital, Noida. My hearth's left ventricle was functioning> > at> > > > only 20% to 25% capacity at that time (in doctor's report, written> > as> > > > "Severe LV dysfunction - LVEF 20-25%; Acute left ventricular failure> > > > (recovered); Acute coronary syndrome; mild mitral regurgitation).> > > >> > > > I was admitted to MICU for 36 hrs and then remained in CCU for next> > 6> > > > days. Thereafter, another 5 days in hospital's private room. (15th> > > > november to 26th November 2009). Severe problem was overcome and my> > > > heath improved. I was discharged from hospital with the advise of> > > > complete rest for next few months.> > > >> > > > With the above description of a major incident of my life, I come to> > the> > > > main point. At the time of my illness, I was running Vimshottari> > dasa of> > > > Mercury-Venus-Sun. Mercury is my ascendant lord as-well-as fourth> > lord.> > > > Venus, though 12th lord also, but also the 5th lord, posited in the> > 10th> > > > house with ascendant lord. Both the Vimshottari dasa lords are my> > best> > > > functional benefics. My current period, since the start of> > > > Mercury-Venus, is one of my best period of life, professionally as> > well> > > > as in other areas of life. My daughter's marriage took place in May> > > > 2009, my new home is nearing completion in this period and many> > other> > > > such good things.> > > >> > > > Then what was the cause of this incident. I could not relate it to> > > > vimshottari dasa in any way. However, answer is very clear when I> > saw> > > > transits around 5th November 2009. Ketu in Natal Lagna, Rahu & > > Saturn> > > > aspecting Lagna, ascendant lord Mercury, sandwiched between Saturn> > and> > > > Sun and Mars aspecting it, no benefic aspects on Lagna as well as> > Lagna> > > > lord, in transit chart.> > > >> > > > Now see the Ashtakvarga transits. On 5th November 2009, after 14:30> > hrs,> > > > all seven planets (except two nodes) were in "Non-contributor's> > > > kakshyas". This is one of the worst possible scenarios in terms of> > > > asktakvarga, one may expect, and comes very rarely in one's life.> > This> > > > planetary configuration remained for me till 8:30 am of 6th November> > > > 2009. After 8:30 hrs on 6th november, Moon moved to a "Contributor's> > > > kakshya" but still, then, rest of the 6 planets were> > "Non-contributor's> > > > kakshya". My Lagna lord Mercury was with ONE benefic point only, in> > a> > > > very weak SAV sign (19 points only) and that too in a> > non-contributor's> > > > kakshya.> > > >> > > > The above mentioned ashtakvarga configuration was repeated many> > times> > > > during next one week. For example, see my transit chart of 8th Nov.> > 2009> > > > (10:00 am), 10th Nov. 2009 (10:00 am), when all seven planets were> > in> > > > "Non-contributor's kakshyas".> > > >> > > > My birth-data is as follows:> > > >> > > > 28th March 1957> > > > 12:45 hrs (Noon)> > > > Bulandshahr (U.P.) (028N24; 077E51)> > > >> > > > [Ascendant Gemini, Moon in Aquarius, shatbhisha nakshatra]> > > >> > > > I hope, the above example will unveil the myth that "Gochara NEVER> > > > over-rides dasa?"> > > >> > > > Warm regards,> > > > Shyam S Kansal> > > >> > >> >>

Shyamji If your mercury is not debilitated .and if all dasa-antara-sukshuma(mer-venus-sun)is not aspected by badhaga jup.this trouble would not have happened .Gochara decides only when this(good or bad ) happens.If the 4th & lagna lord is placed well and not aspected by malefic,then gochara cannot anything. AM I RIGHT learned astrologers? Senthil --- On Tue, 15/12/09, Shyam S. Kansal <jyotishee wrote:Shyam S. Kansal <jyotishee Does Gochara NEVER over-rides dasa? Date: Tuesday, 15

December, 2009, 11:56 AM

help of any medicine. I thought that this year, cough problem is little more severe and is causing this breathlessness. A few more days passed in this hope and I remained careless.After about a week, when the problem did not subsided, and I felt that it is increasing day-by-day, I went to my cardiologist friend. On examination and after various tests, he was just stunned that somebody may be so careless about his health. He immediately referred me to Fortis hospital, Noida. My hearth's left ventricle was functioning at only 20% to 25% capacity at that time (in doctor's report, written as "Severe LV dysfunction - LVEF 20-25%; Acute left ventricular failure (recovered); Acute coronary syndrome; mild mitral regurgitation).I was admitted to MICU for 36 hrs and then remained in CCU for next 6 days. Thereafter, another 5 days in hospital's private room.

(15th november to 26th November 2009). Severe problem was overcome and my heath improved. I was discharged from hospital with the advise of complete rest for next few months.With the above description of a major incident of my life, I come to the main point. At the time of my illness, I was running Vimshottari dasa of Mercury-Venus- Sun. Mercury is my ascendant lord as-well-as fourth lord. Venus, though 12th lord also, but also the 5th lord, posited in the 10th house with ascendant lord. Both the Vimshottari dasa lords are my best functional benefics. My current period, since the start of Mercury-Venus, is one of my best period of life, professionally as well as in other areas of life. My daughter's marriage took place in May 2009, my new home is nearing completion in this period and many other such good things.Then what was the cause of this incident. I could not relate it to vimshottari dasa in any way. However, answer is very

clear when I saw transits around 5th November 2009. Ketu in Natal Lagna, Rahu & Saturn aspecting Lagna, ascendant lord Mercury, sandwiched between Saturn and Sun and Mars aspecting it, no benefic aspects on Lagna as well as Lagna lord, in transit chart.Now see the Ashtakvarga transits. On 5th November 2009, after 14:30 hrs, all seven planets (except two nodes) were in "Non-contributor' s kakshyas". This is one of the worst possible scenarios in terms of asktakvarga, one may expect, and comes very rarely in one's life. This planetary configuration remained for me till 8:30 am of 6th November 2009. After 8:30 hrs on 6th november, Moon moved to a "Contributor' s kakshya" but still, then, rest of the 6 planets were "Non-contributor' s kakshya". My Lagna lord Mercury was with ONE benefic point only, in a very weak SAV sign (19 points only) and that too in a non-contributor' s kakshya.The

above mentioned ashtakvarga configuration was repeated many times during next one week. For example, see my transit chart of 8th Nov. 2009 (10:00 am), 10th Nov. 2009 (10:00 am), when all seven planets were in "Non-contributor' s kakshyas". My birth-data is as follows:28th March 195712:45 hrs (Noon)Bulandshahr (U.P.) (028N24; 077E51)[Ascendant Gemini, Moon in Aquarius, shatbhisha nakshatra]I hope, the above example will unveil the myth that "Gochara NEVER over-rides dasa?"Warm regards,Shyam S Kansal

dear senthil ji,

If no planets are debilitated and all planets are placed well, then in the first

case, there would be no need for a person to be born.

If he is born, that itself means that something is wrong in his Karmas, and he

has to pay for them. Either he has good Karmas as balance to be finished by

enjoying their rewards or else bad karmas to be finished by paying for their

sins.

If he has totally good karmas in store, then he will not be born but take the

higher astral planes for his next station.

so perfection is not there to be in human Life. some good and some bad both has

to be endured.

regards/Bhaskar.

, senthil nathan <jpshelters

wrote:

>

> Shyamji

>        If your mercury is not debilitated .and if all

dasa-antara-sukshuma(mer-venus-sun)is not aspected by badhaga jup.this trouble

would not have happened .Gochara decides only when this(good or bad ) happens.If

the 4th & lagna lord is placed well and not aspected by malefic,then gochara

cannot anything.  AM I RIGHT learned astrologers?

>

>

>

> Senthil

>

>

> --- On Tue, 15/12/09, Shyam S. Kansal <jyotishee wrote:

>

> Shyam S. Kansal <jyotishee

> Does Gochara NEVER over-rides dasa?

>

> Tuesday, 15 December, 2009, 11:56 AM

>

>

>

>

Dear Learned friends

>

> I was going through the discussions going on in another thread in this group

itself, with the subject line as " Ashtakvarga " .  Within this discussion, a

question rose whether " Gochara can over-ride dasa? " This question attracted my

attention and I thought of sharing my personal experience just last month.

>

> I had a close shave with death last month only.  I have been a healthy person

in the sense that I have never been to a doctor since my childhood for any

serious ailment.  No apparent illnesses till date (at the age of 53). Every

thing was going perfectly fine with me till the first week of November 2009.

>

> Suddenly, around 5th November 2009, I started feeling breathlessness.  For

>

> After about a week, when the problem did not subsided, and I felt that it is

doctor's report, written as " Severe LV dysfunction - LVEF 20-25%; Acute left

ventricular failure (recovered); Acute coronary syndrome; mild mitral

regurgitation).

>

> I was admitted to MICU for 36 hrs and then remained in CCU for next 6 days.

>

> With the above description of a major incident of my life, I come to the main

benefics. My current period, since the start of Mercury-Venus, is one of my best

period of life, professionally as well as in other areas of life. My daughter's

marriage took place in May 2009, my new home is nearing completion in this

period and many other such good things.

>

> Then what was the cause of this incident. I could not relate it to vimshottari

November 2009. Ketu in Natal Lagna, Rahu & Saturn aspecting Lagna, ascendant

lord Mercury, sandwiched between Saturn and Sun and Mars aspecting it, no

benefic aspects on Lagna as well as Lagna lord, in transit chart.

>

> Now see the Ashtakvarga transits. On 5th November 2009, after 14:30 hrs, all

seven planets (except two nodes) were in " Non-contributor' s kakshyas " .  This

is one of the worst possible scenarios in terms of asktakvarga, one may expect,

and comes very rarely in one's life. This planetary configuration remained for

me till 8:30 am of 6th November 2009. After 8:30 hrs on 6th november, Moon moved

to a " Contributor' s kakshya " but still, then, rest of the 6 planets were

" Non-contributor' s kakshya " . My Lagna lord Mercury was with ONE benefic point

only, in a very weak SAV sign (19 points only) and that too in a

>

> The above mentioned ashtakvarga configuration was repeated many times during

10th Nov. 2009 (10:00 am), when all seven planets were in " Non-contributor' s

kakshyas " .

>

>

> 28th March 1957

> Bulandshahr (U.P.)  (028N24;  077E51)

>

>

> I hope, the above example will unveil the myth that " Gochara NEVER over-rides

dasa? "

>

> Warm regards,

> Shyam S Kansal

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

http://in./

>

Dear Baskar ji I agree with you thatswhy 5 malefics are there. "gochara decides the time of the event(good or bad) but only birth chart decides the event" Is it right?thanksSenthil --- On Tue, 15/12/09, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Re: Does Gochara NEVER over-rides dasa? Date: Tuesday, 15 December, 2009, 11:02 PM

dear senthil ji,

If no planets are debilitated and all planets are placed well, then in the first case, there would be no need for a person to be born.

If he is born, that itself means that something is wrong in his Karmas, and he has to pay for them. Either he has good Karmas as balance to be finished by enjoying their rewards or else bad karmas to be finished by paying for their sins.

If he has totally good karmas in store, then he will not be born but take the higher astral planes for his next station.

so perfection is not there to be in human Life. some good and some bad both has to be endured.

regards/Bhaskar.

ancient_indian_ astrology, senthil nathan <jpshelters@ ...> wrote:

>

> Shyamji

>       If your mercury is not debilitated .and if all dasa-antara- sukshuma( mer-venus- sun)is not aspected by badhaga jup.this trouble would not have happened .Gochara decides only when this(good or bad ) happens.If the 4th & lagna lord is placed well and not aspected by malefic,then gochara cannot anything. AM I RIGHT learned astrologers?

>

>

>

> Senthil

>

>

> --- On Tue, 15/12/09, Shyam S. Kansal <jyotishee@. ..> wrote:

>

> Shyam S. Kansal <jyotishee@. ..>

> [ancient_indian_ astrology] Does Gochara NEVER over-rides dasa?

> ancient_indian_ astrology

> Tuesday, 15 December, 2009, 11:56 AM

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Â

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Dear Learned friends

>

> I was going through the discussions going on in another thread in this group itself, with the subject line as "Ashtakvarga" . Within this discussion, a question rose whether "Gochara can over-ride dasa?" This question attracted my attention and I thought of sharing my personal experience just last month.

>

> I had a close shave with death last month only. I have been a healthy person in the sense that I have never been to a doctor since my childhood for any serious ailment. No apparent illnesses till date (at the age of 53). Every thing was going perfectly fine with me till the first week of November 2009.

>

> Suddenly, around 5th November 2009, I started feeling breathlessness. For first few days, I took it very lightly and thought it to be a cause of weather-change which usually gives me temporary cough and cold every year for few days and disappears on its own, without the help of any medicine. I thought that this year, cough problem is little more severe and is causing this breathlessness. A few more days passed in this hope and I remained careless.

>

> After about a week, when the problem did not subsided, and I felt that it is increasing day-by-day, I went to my cardiologist friend. On examination and after various tests, he was just stunned that somebody may be so careless about his health. He immediately referred me to Fortis hospital, Noida. My hearth's left ventricle was functioning at only 20% to 25% capacity at that time (in doctor's report, written as "Severe LV dysfunction - LVEF 20-25%; Acute left ventricular failure (recovered); Acute coronary syndrome; mild mitral regurgitation) .

>

> I was admitted to MICU for 36 hrs and then remained in CCU for next 6 days. Thereafter, another 5 days in hospital's private room. (15th november to 26th November 2009). Severe problem was overcome and my heath improved. I was discharged from hospital with the advise of complete rest for next few months.

>

> With the above description of a major incident of my life, I come to the main point. At the time of my illness, I was running Vimshottari dasa of Mercury-Venus- Sun. Mercury is my ascendant lord as-well-as fourth lord. Venus, though 12th lord also, but also the 5th lord, posited in the 10th house with ascendant lord. Both the Vimshottari dasa lords are my best functional benefics. My current period, since the start of Mercury-Venus, is one of my best period of life, professionally as well as in other areas of life. My daughter's marriage took place in May 2009, my new home is nearing completion in this period and many other such good things.

>

> Then what was the cause of this incident. I could not relate it to vimshottari dasa in any way. However, answer is very clear when I saw transits around 5th November 2009. Ketu in Natal Lagna, Rahu & Saturn aspecting Lagna, ascendant lord Mercury, sandwiched between Saturn and Sun and Mars aspecting it, no benefic aspects on Lagna as well as Lagna lord, in transit chart.

>

> Now see the Ashtakvarga transits. On 5th November 2009, after 14:30 hrs, all seven planets (except two nodes) were in "Non-contributor' s kakshyas". This is one of the worst possible scenarios in terms of asktakvarga, one may expect, and comes very rarely in one's life. This planetary configuration remained for me till 8:30 am of 6th November 2009. After 8:30 hrs on 6th november, Moon moved to a "Contributor' s kakshya" but still, then, rest of the 6 planets were "Non-contributor' s kakshya". My Lagna lord Mercury was with ONE benefic point only, in a very weak SAV sign (19 points only) and that too in a non-contributor' s kakshya.

>

> The above mentioned ashtakvarga configuration was repeated many times during next one week. For example, see my transit chart of 8th Nov. 2009 (10:00 am), 10th Nov. 2009 (10:00 am), when all seven planets were in "Non-contributor' s kakshyas".

>

>

> 28th March 1957

> Bulandshahr (U.P.)Â (028N24;Â 077E51)

>

>

> I hope, the above example will unveil the myth that "Gochara NEVER over-rides dasa?"

>

> Warm regards,

> Shyam S Kansal

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage. http://in.. com/

>

Dear Senthil ji,

Right.

Whatever is not there in the mind or thought or as an idea, cannot be manifested

as action , and whatever is not there in the Birth chart

cannot also manifest even as a fraction, gochar or no gochar.

Any action is the consequence of some thought, idea or desire. Any fruits will

come from whatever the seed of, has been planted. Mango will produce

mangoes,Lemon will produce lemons.

Whatever is not there in the Birth Chart, cannot happen to be,

without reason its wings will not flap, even a honey Bee.

Event is decided by the Birth chart as you rightly say, and the Gochar is just

the pointer to time the event.

Those who say that Gochar overrides the Birth Chart, then they must explain why

the same event cannot take place to all the millions of people having been born

with that particular ascendant, at that point of time.

regards/Bhaskar.

, senthil nathan <jpshelters

wrote:

>

> Dear Baskar ji

>         I agree with you thatswhy 5 malefics are there.

>      " gochara decides the time of the event(good or bad) but only birth

chart decides the event "   Is it right?

> thanks

>

> Senthil

>

>

> --- On Tue, 15/12/09, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

>

> Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish

> Re: Does Gochara NEVER over-rides dasa?

>

> Tuesday, 15 December, 2009, 11:02 PM

>

>

>

>

dear senthil ji,

>

>

>

> If no planets are debilitated and all planets are placed well, then in the

first case, there would be no need for a person to be born.

>

>

>

> If he is born, that itself means that something is wrong in his Karmas, and he

has to pay for them. Either he has good Karmas as balance to be finished by

enjoying their rewards or else bad karmas to be finished by paying for their

sins.

>

>

>

> If he has totally good karmas in store, then he will not be born but take the

higher astral planes for his next station.

>

>

>

> so perfection is not there to be in human Life. some good and some bad both

has to be endured.

>

>

>

> regards/Bhaskar.

>

>

>

> ancient_indian_ astrology, senthil nathan

<jpshelters@ ...> wrote:

>

> >

>

> > Shyamji

>

> >        If your mercury is not debilitated .and if all

dasa-antara- sukshuma( mer-venus- sun)is not aspected by badhaga jup.this

trouble would not have happened .Gochara decides only when this(good or bad )

happens.If the 4th & lagna lord is placed well and not aspected by malefic,then

gochara cannot anything.  AM I RIGHT learned astrologers?

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > Senthil

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > --- On Tue, 15/12/09, Shyam S. Kansal <jyotishee@ ..> wrote:

>

> >

>

> > Shyam S. Kansal <jyotishee@ ..>

>

> > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Does Gochara NEVER over-rides dasa?

>

> > ancient_indian_ astrology

>

> > Tuesday, 15 December, 2009, 11:56 AM

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >  

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > Dear Learned friends

>

> >

>

> > I was going through the discussions going on in another thread in this group

itself, with the subject line as " Ashtakvarga " .  Within this discussion, a

question rose whether " Gochara can over-ride dasa? " This question attracted my

attention and I thought of sharing my personal experience just last month.

>

> >

>

> > I had a close shave with death last month only.  I have been a healthy

any serious ailment.  No apparent illnesses till date (at the age of 53).

>

> >

>

> > Suddenly, around 5th November 2009, I started feeling breathlessness. 

For first few days, I took it very lightly and thought it to be a cause of

>

> >

>

> > After about a week, when the problem did not subsided, and I felt that it is

doctor's report, written as " Severe LV dysfunction - LVEF 20-25%; Acute left

ventricular failure (recovered); Acute coronary syndrome; mild mitral

regurgitation) .

>

> >

>

> > I was admitted to MICU for 36 hrs and then remained in CCU for next 6 days.

>

> >

>

> > With the above description of a major incident of my life, I come to the

main point. At the time of my illness, I was running Vimshottari dasa of

benefics. My current period, since the start of Mercury-Venus, is one of my best

period of life, professionally as well as in other areas of life. My daughter's

>

> >

>

> > Then what was the cause of this incident. I could not relate it to

vimshottari dasa in any way. However, answer is very clear when I saw transits

around 5th November 2009. Ketu in Natal Lagna, Rahu & Saturn aspecting Lagna,

ascendant lord Mercury, sandwiched between Saturn and Sun and Mars aspecting it,

no benefic aspects on Lagna as well as Lagna lord, in transit chart.

>

> >

>

> > Now see the Ashtakvarga transits. On 5th November 2009, after 14:30 hrs, all

seven planets (except two nodes) were in " Non-contributor' s kakshyas " .  This

is one of the worst possible scenarios in terms of asktakvarga, one may expect,

and comes very rarely in one's life. This planetary configuration remained for

me till 8:30 am of 6th November 2009. After 8:30 hrs on 6th november, Moon moved

to a " Contributor' s kakshya " but still, then, rest of the 6 planets were

" Non-contributor' s kakshya " . My Lagna lord Mercury was with ONE benefic point

only, in a very weak SAV sign (19 points only) and that too in a

>

> >

>

> > The above mentioned ashtakvarga configuration was repeated many times during

10th Nov. 2009 (10:00 am), when all seven planets were in " Non-contributor' s

kakshyas " .

>

> >

>

> > My birth-data is as follows:

>

> >

>

> > 28th March 1957

>

> > 12:45 hrs (Noon)

>

> > Bulandshahr (U.P.)  (028N24;  077E51)

>

> >

>

> > [Ascendant Gemini, Moon in Aquarius, shatbhisha nakshatra]

>

> >

>

> > I hope, the above example will unveil the myth that " Gochara NEVER

over-rides dasa? "

>

> >

>

> > Warm regards,

>

> > Shyam S Kansal

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

http://in.. com/

>

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

http://in./

>

Dear Manojji,

My experience has always been on these

lines.

Regards

Santhosh

On Behalf Of Manoj Chandran

6:49 PM

To:

Re:

Dear Santosh Ji,

That has been my experience so far, but I am open to any one

producing examples I can learn any thing new from. Many times looking carefully

at Transits gives us potential insights that we otherwise over look

some times and hence we feel Transit can " fructify " events on their

own. Infact if we look closely, Dasha seems to always play an important part.

Regards,

-Manoj

Santhosh

<santhosh (AT) sudhamayi (DOT) com>

Tue, December 15, 2009

1:16:43 AM

RE:

Dear Manojji,

The moral of the story seems to be Gochara cannot override dasa.

Dasa sequence has to agree for the fructification of the event and then the

transit triggers it.

Regards

Santhosh

ancient_indian_ astrology

[ ancient_indian_ astrology ] On Behalf Of Manoj Chandran

1:07 PM

ancient_indian_ astrology@

. com

Re: [ancient_indian_

astrology] Does Gochara NEVER over-rides dasa?

Dear Shyam Ji,

Lagna is 29 Ge

19 " at the edge of the sign, but strengthened by being Vargottam. Rahu at

27 Li 16 " is very closely aspecting Lagna. He is also aspecting the Moon.

Any time Rahu/Ketu get close to aspecting Lagna is a potential trigger point in

transit. If they also afflict LL then double trouble.

Dasha in Operation is Me-Venus-Sun. All three planets in the same

house (Pisces) aspected by their dispositor, retro Jupiter. Jupiter is the

Avayogi and Lof64Nv. Me is the Lof22ndDre. Venus and Sun are in Nak of

Saturn the 8L. Me is in the Navamsha of Sa the 8L along with Sa and Ju.

Venus is debilitated in Navamsha.

(For those of us

who consider house placement in D-9, Me, Ju and Sa are in the 8H in D-9, Venus

is debilitated in 4H and Sun is in the 6H. Those who consider this blashphemy

can ignore this comment).

In transit

ofcourse you can see Me-Ve-Sun are all in the same Rashi of Libra

aspected by Ketu and Mars. Like you said the Asc is afflicted by the Ra-Ke axis

and Saturn.

As you already

know very well, any time there is Natal

affliction, we have to watch Transit affliction to trigger it, which is

what you see here. Yes, one needs to watch out for Transit affliction

of Natural Malefics ALL THE TIME, irrespective of Dasha, BUT, major events will

fructify ONLY in the proper Dasha period, not otherwise.

You can see from

above how Dashsa-Antar- Pratyantar all had strong relation to trouble causing

candidates and trouble was triggered during the difficult transit.

Regards,

-Manoj

Shyam S. Kansal <jyotishee (AT) gmail (DOT) com>

ancient_indian_ astrology@

. com

Mon, December 14, 2009 11:26:26

PM

[ancient_indian_

astrology] Does Gochara NEVER over-rides dasa?

Dear

Learned friends

I was going through the discussions going on in another thread in this group

itself, with the subject line as " Ashtakvarga " .

Within this discussion, a question rose whether " Gochara can over-ride dasa? " This

question attracted my attention and I thought of sharing my personal experience

just last month.

I had a close shave with death last month only. I have been a healthy

any serious ailment. No apparent illnesses till date (at the age of 53).

Suddenly, around 5th November 2009, I started feeling breathlessness. For

After about a week, when the problem did not subsided, and I felt that it is

doctor's report, written as " Severe

LV dysfunction - LVEF 20-25%; Acute left ventricular failure (recovered);

Acute coronary syndrome;

mild mitral regurgitation).

I was admitted to MICU for 36 hrs and then remained in CCU for next 6 days.

With the above description of a major incident of my life, I come to the main

benefics. My current period, since the start of Mercury-Venus, is one of my

best period of life, professionally as well as in other areas of life. My daughter's

Then what was the cause of this incident. I could not relate it to vimshottari

November 2009. Ketu in Natal Lagna, Rahu & Saturn aspecting Lagna,

ascendant lord Mercury, sandwiched between Saturn and Sun and Mars aspecting

it, no benefic aspects on Lagna as well as Lagna lord, in transit chart.

Now see the Ashtakvarga transits. On 5th November 2009, after 14:30 hrs, all

seven planets (except two nodes) were in " Non-contributor' s

kakshyas " . This is one of the worst possible

scenarios in terms of asktakvarga, one may expect, and comes very rarely in

one's life. This planetary configuration remained for me till 8:30 am of 6th

November 2009. After 8:30 hrs on 6th november, Moon moved to a

" Contributor' s kakshya " but still, then, rest of the 6 planets were

" Non-contributor' s kakshya " . My Lagna lord Mercury was with ONE

benefic point only, in a very weak SAV sign (19 points only) and that too in a

The above mentioned ashtakvarga configuration was repeated many times during

10th Nov. 2009 (10:00 am), when all seven planets were in " Non-contributor'

s kakshyas " .

My birth-data is as follows:

28th March 1957

12:45 hrs (Noon)

Bulandshahr (U.P.) (028N24; 077E51)

[Ascendant Gemini, Moon in Aquarius, shatbhisha nakshatra]

I hope, the above example will unveil the myth that " Gochara NEVER

over-rides dasa? "

Warm regards,

Shyam S Kansal

Version: 9.0.716 / Virus Database: 270.14.108/2565 - Release 12/15/09

01:10:00

Version: 9.0.716 / Virus Database: 270.14.109/2567 - Release 12/16/09 01:28:00

Thanks for explanation BaskarjiSenthil --- On Wed, 16/12/09, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Re: Does Gochara NEVER over-rides dasa? Date: Wednesday, 16 December, 2009, 12:44 PM

Dear Senthil ji,

Right.

Whatever is not there in the mind or thought or as an idea, cannot be manifested as action , and whatever is not there in the Birth chart

Any action is the consequence of some thought, idea or desire. Any fruits will come from whatever the seed of, has been planted. Mango will produce mangoes,Lemon will produce lemons.

Event is decided by the Birth chart as you rightly say, and the Gochar is just the pointer to time the event.

Those who say that Gochar overrides the Birth Chart, then they must explain why the same event cannot take place to all the millions of people having been born with that particular ascendant, at that point of time.

regards/Bhaskar.

>

> Dear Baskar ji

> Â Â Â Â Â Â Â I agree with you thatswhy 5 malefics are there.

> Â Â Â "gochara decides the time of the event(good or bad) but only birth chart decides the event"Â Is it right?

> thanks

>

> Senthil

>

>

> --- On Tue, 15/12/09, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> wrote:

>

> Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ ...>

> [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Does Gochara NEVER over-rides dasa?

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Â

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> dear senthil ji,

>

>

>

> If no planets are debilitated and all planets are placed well, then in the first case, there would be no need for a person to be born.

>

>

>

> If he is born, that itself means that something is wrong in his Karmas, and he has to pay for them. Either he has good Karmas as balance to be finished by enjoying their rewards or else bad karmas to be finished by paying for their sins.

>

>

>

> If he has totally good karmas in store, then he will not be born but take the higher astral planes for his next station.

>

>

>

> so perfection is not there to be in human Life. some good and some bad both has to be endured.

>

>

>

> regards/Bhaskar.

>

>

>

> ancient_indian_ astrology, senthil nathan <jpshelters@ ...> wrote:

>

> >

>

> > Shyamji

>

> >       If your mercury is not debilitated .and if all dasa-antara- sukshuma( mer-venus- sun)is not aspected by badhaga jup.this trouble would not have happened .Gochara decides only when this(good or bad ) happens.If the 4th & lagna lord is placed well and not aspected by malefic,then gochara cannot anything. AM I RIGHT learned astrologers?

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > Senthil

>

> >

>

> >

>

>

> >

>

>

>

>

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > ÂÂ

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > Dear Learned friends

>

> >

>

> > I was going through the discussions going on in another thread in this group itself, with the subject line as "Ashtakvarga" . Within this discussion, a question rose whether "Gochara can over-ride dasa?" This question attracted my attention and I thought of sharing my personal experience just last month.

>

> >

>

> > I had a close shave with death last month only. I have been a healthy person in the sense that I have never been to a doctor since my childhood for any serious ailment. No apparent illnesses till date (at the age of 53). Every thing was going perfectly fine with me till the first week of November 2009.

>

> >

>

> > Suddenly, around 5th November 2009, I started feeling breathlessness. For first few days, I took it very lightly and thought it to be a cause of weather-change which usually gives me temporary cough and cold every year for few days and disappears on its own, without the help of any medicine. I thought that this year, cough problem is little more severe and is causing this breathlessness. A few more days passed in this hope and I remained careless.

>

> >

>

> > After about a week, when the problem did not subsided, and I felt that it is increasing day-by-day, I went to my cardiologist friend. On examination and after various tests, he was just stunned that somebody may be so careless about his health. He immediately referred me to Fortis hospital, Noida. My hearth's left ventricle was functioning at only 20% to 25% capacity at that time (in doctor's report, written as "Severe LV dysfunction - LVEF 20-25%; Acute left ventricular failure (recovered); Acute coronary syndrome; mild mitral regurgitation) .

>

> >

>

> > I was admitted to MICU for 36 hrs and then remained in CCU for next 6 days. Thereafter, another 5 days in hospital's private room. (15th november to 26th November 2009). Severe problem was overcome and my heath improved. I was discharged from hospital with the advise of complete rest for next few months.

>

> >

>

> > With the above description of a major incident of my life, I come to the main point. At the time of my illness, I was running Vimshottari dasa of Mercury-Venus- Sun. Mercury is my ascendant lord as-well-as fourth lord. Venus, though 12th lord also, but also the 5th lord, posited in the 10th house with ascendant lord. Both the Vimshottari dasa lords are my best functional benefics. My current period, since the start of Mercury-Venus, is one of my best period of life, professionally as well as in other areas of life. My daughter's marriage took place in May 2009, my new home is nearing completion in this period and many other such good things.

>

> >

>

> > Then what was the cause of this incident. I could not relate it to vimshottari dasa in any way. However, answer is very clear when I saw transits around 5th November 2009. Ketu in Natal Lagna, Rahu & Saturn aspecting Lagna, ascendant lord Mercury, sandwiched between Saturn and Sun and Mars aspecting it, no benefic aspects on Lagna as well as Lagna lord, in transit chart.

>

> >

>

> > Now see the Ashtakvarga transits. On 5th November 2009, after 14:30 hrs, all seven planets (except two nodes) were in "Non-contributor' s kakshyas". This is one of the worst possible scenarios in terms of asktakvarga, one may expect, and comes very rarely in one's life. This planetary configuration remained for me till 8:30 am of 6th November 2009. After 8:30 hrs on 6th november, Moon moved to a "Contributor' s kakshya" but still, then, rest of the 6 planets were "Non-contributor' s kakshya". My Lagna lord Mercury was with ONE benefic point only, in a very weak SAV sign (19 points only) and that too in a non-contributor' s kakshya.

>

> >

>

> > The above mentioned ashtakvarga configuration was repeated many times during next one week. For example, see my transit chart of 8th Nov. 2009 (10:00 am), 10th Nov. 2009 (10:00 am), when all seven planets were in "Non-contributor' s kakshyas".

>

> >

>

>

> >

>

> > 28th March 1957

>

>

> > Bulandshahr (U.P.) (028N24; 077E51)

>

> >

>

>

> >

>

> > I hope, the above example will unveil the myth that "Gochara NEVER over-rides dasa?"

>

> >

>

> > Warm regards,

>

> > Shyam S Kansal

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage. http://in.. com/

>

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage. http://in.. com/

>

Nice explanation Bhaskar Ji,Very rightly said -

//Those who say that Gochar overrides the Birth Chart, then they must

explain why the same event cannot take place to all the millions of

people having been born with that particular ascendant, at that point

of time//In an earlier discussion, I mentioned that "Gochara MAY override the general trendsindicated by dashas"But there should be a Natal promise for any such event to happen.I meant that general trends as indicated by running dashas may be auspicious whileunfavorable transits MAY generate inauspicious or bad events. But there should bean indication of such event in Natal Chart.Best Regards,Deepak SharmaBhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Sent: Wed, December 16, 2009 12:44:09 PM Re: Does Gochara NEVER over-rides dasa?

Dear Senthil ji,

Right.

Whatever is not there in the mind or thought or as an idea, cannot be manifested as action , and whatever is not there in the Birth chart

Any action is the consequence of some thought, idea or desire. Any fruits will come from whatever the seed of, has been planted. Mango will produce mangoes,Lemon will produce lemons.

Event is decided by the Birth chart as you rightly say, and the Gochar is just the pointer to time the event.

Those who say that Gochar overrides the Birth Chart, then they must explain why the same event cannot take place to all the millions of people having been born with that particular ascendant, at that point of time.

regards/Bhaskar.

>

> Dear Baskar ji

> Â Â Â Â Â Â Â I agree with you thatswhy 5 malefics are there.

> Â Â Â "gochara decides the time of the event(good or bad) but only birth chart decides the event"Â Is it right?

> thanks

>

> Senthil

>

>

> --- On Tue, 15/12/09, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> wrote:

>

> Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ ...>

> [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Does Gochara NEVER over-rides dasa?

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Â

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> dear senthil ji,

>

>

>

> If no planets are debilitated and all planets are placed well, then in the first case, there would be no need for a person to be born.

>

>

>

> If he is born, that itself means that something is wrong in his Karmas, and he has to pay for them. Either he has good Karmas as balance to be finished by enjoying their rewards or else bad karmas to be finished by paying for their sins.

>

>

>

> If he has totally good karmas in store, then he will not be born but take the higher astral planes for his next station.

>

>

>

> so perfection is not there to be in human Life. some good and some bad both has to be endured.

>

>

>

> regards/Bhaskar.

>

>

>

> ancient_indian_ astrology, senthil nathan <jpshelters@ ...> wrote:

>

> >

>

> > Shyamji

>

> >       If your mercury is not debilitated .and if all dasa-antara- sukshuma( mer-venus- sun)is not aspected by badhaga jup.this trouble would not have happened .Gochara decides only when this(good or bad ) happens.If the 4th & lagna lord is placed well and not aspected by malefic,then gochara cannot anything. AM I RIGHT learned astrologers?

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > Senthil

>

> >

>

> >

>

>

> >

>

>

>

>

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > ÂÂ

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > Dear Learned friends

>

> >

>

> > I was going through the discussions going on in another thread in this group itself, with the subject line as "Ashtakvarga" . Within this discussion, a question rose whether "Gochara can over-ride dasa?" This question attracted my attention and I thought of sharing my personal experience just last month.

>

> >

>

> > I had a close shave with death last month only. I have been a healthy person in the sense that I have never been to a doctor since my childhood for any serious ailment. No apparent illnesses till date (at the age of 53). Every thing was going perfectly fine with me till the first week of November 2009.

>

> >

>

> > Suddenly, around 5th November 2009, I started feeling breathlessness. For first few days, I took it very lightly and thought it to be a cause of weather-change which usually gives me temporary cough and cold every year for few days and disappears on its own, without the help of any medicine. I thought that this year, cough problem is little more severe and is causing this breathlessness. A few more days passed in this hope and I remained careless.

>

> >

>

> > After about a week, when the problem did not subsided, and I felt that it is increasing day-by-day, I went to my cardiologist friend. On examination and after various tests, he was just stunned that somebody may be so careless about his health. He immediately referred me to Fortis hospital, Noida. My hearth's left ventricle was functioning at only 20% to 25% capacity at that time (in doctor's report, written as "Severe LV dysfunction - LVEF 20-25%; Acute left ventricular failure (recovered); Acute coronary syndrome; mild mitral regurgitation) .

>

> >

>

> > I was admitted to MICU for 36 hrs and then remained in CCU for next 6 days. Thereafter, another 5 days in hospital's private room. (15th november to 26th November 2009). Severe problem was overcome and my heath improved. I was discharged from hospital with the advise of complete rest for next few months.

>

> >

>

> > With the above description of a major incident of my life, I come to the main point. At the time of my illness, I was running Vimshottari dasa of Mercury-Venus- Sun. Mercury is my ascendant lord as-well-as fourth lord. Venus, though 12th lord also, but also the 5th lord, posited in the 10th house with ascendant lord. Both the Vimshottari dasa lords are my best functional benefics. My current period, since the start of Mercury-Venus, is one of my best period of life, professionally as well as in other areas of life. My daughter's marriage took place in May 2009, my new home is nearing completion in this period and many other such good things.

>

> >

>

> > Then what was the cause of this incident. I could not relate it to vimshottari dasa in any way. However, answer is very clear when I saw transits around 5th November 2009. Ketu in Natal Lagna, Rahu & Saturn aspecting Lagna, ascendant lord Mercury, sandwiched between Saturn and Sun and Mars aspecting it, no benefic aspects on Lagna as well as Lagna lord, in transit chart.

>

> >

>

> > Now see the Ashtakvarga transits. On 5th November 2009, after 14:30 hrs, all seven planets (except two nodes) were in "Non-contributor' s kakshyas". This is one of the worst possible scenarios in terms of asktakvarga, one may expect, and comes very rarely in one's life. This planetary configuration remained for me till 8:30 am of 6th November 2009. After 8:30 hrs on 6th november, Moon moved to a "Contributor' s kakshya" but still, then, rest of the 6 planets were "Non-contributor' s kakshya". My Lagna lord Mercury was with ONE benefic point only, in a very weak SAV sign (19 points only) and that too in a non-contributor' s kakshya.

>

> >

>

> > The above mentioned ashtakvarga configuration was repeated many times during next one week. For example, see my transit chart of 8th Nov. 2009 (10:00 am), 10th Nov. 2009 (10:00 am), when all seven planets were in "Non-contributor' s kakshyas".

>

> >

>

>

> >

>

> > 28th March 1957

>

>

> > Bulandshahr (U.P.) (028N24; 077E51)

>

> >

>

>

> >

>

> > I hope, the above example will unveil the myth that "Gochara NEVER over-rides dasa?"

>

> >

>

> > Warm regards,

>

> > Shyam S Kansal

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage. http://in.. com/

>

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Dear Shri Manojji, Namaste. When you are discussing the transit positions of slow moving planets like Jupiter , It reminds me the article given by Shri C.S.Patel in his book on Navamsas. He referred the cross positions of Jupiter in Rasi sign and Navamsa sign. For example in my case Jupiter is in Libra sign in Rasi/ while in Scorpio in Navamsa chart. When the transit Jupiter was in Scorpio sign , it will stay in a particular degree for a period of say 19 days to 23 days during which the Gochara jupiter will attain Libra Navamsa. Those period of 20 or 23 days will be very

auspicious. In my own case it happened during the month of December 2006 when I conducted my daughter's marriage. This concept is applied in the case of Saturn also and according to Sat's placement in the natal chart, the native can expect some bad events also. This aspect can be analysed with more examples by other members. Somebody would have already tested this who may kindly share their findings.with best regards,S.R.Balasubramaniam

Dear Balasubramaniam Ji,

Interesting .... could you please give your birth info. I want to look closer.

Regards,

-Manoj

Balasubramaniam Ramachandran <balsu46 Sent: Thu, December 17, 2009 12:28:15 AM Re:Does Gochara NEVER over-rides dasa?

Dear Shri Manojji, Namaste. When you are discussing the transit positions of slow moving planets like Jupiter , It reminds me the article given by Shri C.S.Patel in his book on Navamsas. He referred the cross positions of Jupiter in Rasi sign and Navamsa sign. For example in my case Jupiter is in Libra sign in Rasi/ while in Scorpio in Navamsa chart. When the transit Jupiter was in Scorpio sign , it will stay in a particular degree for a period of say 19 days to 23 days during which the Gochara jupiter will attain Libra Navamsa. Those period of 20 or 23 days will be very auspicious. In my own case it happened during the month of December 2006

when I conducted my daughter's marriage. This concept is applied in the case of Saturn also and according to Sat's placement in the natal chart, the native can expect some bad events also. This aspect can be analysed with more examples by other members. Somebody would have already tested this who may kindly share their findings.with best regards,S.R.Balasubramaniam

Dear Shri Manojji, Namaste. I am giving the details with pleasure.DOB 23/09/1946: TOB; 7.50AM: POB: Salem. Tamilnad. Lat 11N39; Long 78E10. The date of my daughter's marriage was 15 /12/ 2006. Regarding the cross positions of Saturn, it will not be possible in my chart because of some unique placement of Saturn in Rasi and Navamsa. Saturn in cancer in Rasi and Libra in Navamsa. Saturn in Libra will be in the stars of Chitra 2 Padas, Swathi 4 padas and Visaka 3 Padas. These placements will not give you the cancer navamsa. If it should come to cancer , then Saturn should go to Visaka 4th pada in which case it will move to Scorpio in Rasi. Why I have given this rider means, in some

cases the cross positions as suggested in the book may not become possible. You can youself try this and you may understand.With best regardsS.R.Balasubramaniam