IndiaDivine.org

JUP'S PARTING BLOW

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear ones,this chart belongs to a female and just now i got the news she died of cancer yesterday around5.30 am(19-12-09).She was in the hospital for a month or so.Immediately it struck me that yesterday was the last day of jup's sojourn in capr.Jup is maraka 2ndL for the lagna as well as from moon in lagna deb as well.Jup® in 8thH of longevity asp by Mars the lagna and 6thL of disease in lagna with another maraka Venus and also with Ketu.I also found in many charts who got cancer the sign cancer,moon along with 6th lord are aflicted if not all atleast any two of them.TR jup in the naks of naidhan(death) in 3rd aspg 3rdL is to be noted along with moon and Maraka ven in lagna........Birth data for those who are interested.27-10-1965,;8.41am in visakhapatnam(A.P)......Love and regards,gopi.

Dear Gopi Ji,Thanks for posting this case. Was the cancer affected area of native related to MOON?Best Regards,Deepak Sharmagopalakrishna <gopi_b927 Sent: Sun, December 20, 2009 12:28:11 PM JUP'S PARTING

BLOW

Dear ones,this chart belongs to a female and just now i got the news she died of cancer yesterday around5.30 am(19-12-09) .She was in the hospital for a month or so.Immediately it struck me that yesterday was the last day of jup's sojourn in capr.Jup is maraka 2ndL for the lagna as well as from moon in lagna deb as well.Jup® in 8thH of longevity asp by Mars the lagna and 6thL of disease in lagna with another maraka Venus and also with Ketu.I also found in many charts who got cancer the sign cancer,moon along with 6th lord are aflicted if not all atleast any two of them.TR jup in the naks of naidhan(death) in 3rd aspg 3rdL is to be noted along with moon and Maraka ven in lagna....... .Birth data for those who are interested.27- 10-1965,; 8.41am in visakhapatnam( A.P)..... .Love and regards,gopi.

Dear Deepak ji,good question but i dont know the details.If i get i will post them for sure....Love and regards,gopi. , deepak sharma <deepak_rptech wrote:>> Dear Gopi Ji,> Thanks for posting this case. Was the cancer affected area of native related to MOON?> Best Regards,> Deepak Sharma> > > > > ________________________________> gopalakrishna gopi_b927 > Sun, December 20, 2009 12:28:11 PM> JUP'S PARTING BLOW> > > Dear ones,> this chart belongs to a female and just now i got the news she died of cancer yesterday around5.30 am(19-12-09) .She was in the hospital for a month or so.Immediately it struck me that yesterday was the last day of jup's sojourn in capr.Jup is maraka 2ndL for the lagna as well as > from moon in lagna deb as well.Jup® in 8thH of longevity asp by Mars the lagna and 6thL of disease in lagna with another maraka Venus and also with Ketu.I also found in many charts who got cancer the sign cancer,moon along with 6th lord are aflicted if not all atleast any two of them.> TR jup in the naks of naidhan(death) in 3rd aspg 3rdL is to be noted along with moon and Maraka ven in lagna....... .Birth data for those who are interested.27- 10-1965,; 8.41am in visakhapatnam( A.P)..... .> Love and regards,> gopi.>

Dear Gopi-ji,

Is it the same chart that was posted by you in the forum earlier ? The POB & TOB (8:41 am) rings a bell.

If I remember correctly, I did a wrong prediction.

regrda

Chakraborty

On Behalf Of gopalakrishnaSunday, December 20, 2009 12:28 PM Subject: JUP'S PARTING BLOW

Dear ones,this chart belongs to a female and just now i got the news she died of cancer yesterday around5.30 am(19-12-09).She was in the hospital for a month or so.Immediately it struck me that yesterday was the last day of jup's sojourn in capr.Jup is maraka 2ndL for the lagna as well as from moon in lagna deb as well.Jup® in 8thH of longevity asp by Mars the lagna and 6thL of disease in lagna with another maraka Venus and also with Ketu.I also found in many charts who got cancer the sign cancer,moon along with 6th lord are aflicted if not all atleast any two of them.TR jup in the naks of naidhan(death) in 3rd aspg 3rdL is to be noted along with moon and Maraka ven in lagna........Birth data for those who are interested.27-10-1965,;8.41am in visakhapatnam(A.P)......Love and regards,gopi. This Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway, New Delhi, India. The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.

Dear Chakraborty ji,could be yes,my memory is poor.//If I remember correctly, I did a wrong prediction.//Does not matter.It happens but i apreciate your memory aswell as acceptance......Love and regards,gopi. , "Chakraborty, PL" <CHAKRABORTYP2 wrote:>> Dear Gopi-ji,> > Is it the same chart that was posted by you in the forum earlier ? The POB & TOB (8:41 am) rings a bell.> > If I remember correctly, I did a wrong prediction.> > regrda> > Chakraborty> .> > ________________________________> On Behalf Of gopalakrishna> Sunday, December 20, 2009 12:28 PM> > JUP'S PARTING BLOW> > > > Dear ones,> this chart belongs to a female and just now i got the news she died of cancer yesterday around5.30 am(19-12-09).She was in the hospital for a month or so.Immediately it struck me that yesterday was the last day of jup's sojourn in capr.Jup is maraka 2ndL for the lagna as well as> from moon in lagna deb as well.Jup® in 8thH of longevity asp by Mars the lagna and 6thL of disease in lagna with another maraka Venus and also with Ketu.I also found in many charts who got cancer the sign cancer,moon along with 6th lord are aflicted if not all atleast any two of them.> TR jup in the naks of naidhan(death) in 3rd aspg 3rdL is to be noted along with moon and Maraka ven in lagna........Birth data for those who are interested.27-10-1965,;8.41am in visakhapatnam(A.P)......> Love and regards,> gopi.> > > This Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway, New Delhi, India. The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.>

Dear Gopi-ji,

The chart was presented on approx 10-13th Nov on AIA forum.

I remember the date as I had said the condition should become

better after Sun moves to Scorpio .

Some of us did try. But you did not follow it up.

regards

Chakraborty

On Behalf Of gopalakrishnaMonday, December 21, 2009 12:37 PM Subject: Re: JUP'S PARTING BLOW

Dear Chakraborty ji,could be yes,my memory is poor.//If I remember correctly, I did a wrong prediction.//Does not matter.It happens but i apreciate your memory aswell as acceptance......Love and regards,gopi. , "Chakraborty, PL" <CHAKRABORTYP2 wrote:>> Dear Gopi-ji,> > Is it the same chart that was posted by you in the forum earlier ? The POB & TOB (8:41 am) rings a bell.> > If I remember correctly, I did a wrong prediction.> > regrda> > Chakraborty> .> > ________________________________> On Behalf Of gopalakrishna> Sunday, December 20, 2009 12:28 PM> > JUP'S PARTING BLOW> > > > Dear ones,> this chart belongs to a female and just now i got the news she died of cancer yesterday around5.30 am(19-12-09).She was in the hospital for a month or so.Immediately it struck me that yesterday was the last day of jup's sojourn in capr.Jup is maraka 2ndL for the lagna as well as> from moon in lagna deb as well.Jup® in 8thH of longevity asp by Mars the lagna and 6thL of disease in lagna with another maraka Venus and also with Ketu.I also found in many charts who got cancer the sign cancer,moon along with 6th lord are aflicted if not all atleast any two of them.> TR jup in the naks of naidhan(death) in 3rd aspg 3rdL is to be noted along with moon and Maraka ven in lagna........Birth data for those who are interested.27-10-1965,;8.41am in visakhapatnam(A.P)......> Love and regards,> gopi.> > > This Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway, New Delhi, India. The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.>This Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway, New Delhi, India. The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.

Dear Charaborty ji,now i got it.Thanx.The one that gave the chart also did not follow it up.That's the problem.....i dont remember what i told him aswell now unless he tells me!!!Love and regards,gopi. , "Chakraborty, PL" <CHAKRABORTYP2 wrote:>> Dear Gopi-ji,> > The chart was presented on approx 10-13th Nov on AIA forum.> I remember the date as I had said the condition should become> better after Sun moves to Scorpio .> > Some of us did try. But you did not follow it up.> > regards> > Chakraborty> > > ________________________________> On Behalf Of gopalakrishna> Monday, December 21, 2009 12:37 PM> > Re: JUP'S PARTING BLOW> > > > Dear Chakraborty ji,> could be yes,my memory is poor.> //If I remember correctly, I did a wrong prediction.//> Does not matter.It happens but i apreciate your memory aswell as acceptance......> Love and regards,> gopi.> , "Chakraborty, PL" CHAKRABORTYP2@ wrote:> >> > Dear Gopi-ji,> >> > Is it the same chart that was posted by you in the forum earlier ? The POB & TOB (8:41 am) rings a bell.> >> > If I remember correctly, I did a wrong prediction.> >> > regrda> >> > Chakraborty> > .> >> > ________________________________> > On Behalf Of gopalakrishna> > Sunday, December 20, 2009 12:28 PM> > > > JUP'S PARTING BLOW> >> >> >> > Dear ones,> > this chart belongs to a female and just now i got the news she died of cancer yesterday around5.30 am(19-12-09).She was in the hospital for a month or so.Immediately it struck me that yesterday was the last day of jup's sojourn in capr.Jup is maraka 2ndL for the lagna as well as> > from moon in lagna deb as well.Jup® in 8thH of longevity asp by Mars the lagna and 6thL of disease in lagna with another maraka Venus and also with Ketu.I also found in many charts who got cancer the sign cancer,moon along with 6th lord are aflicted if not all atleast any two of them.> > TR jup in the naks of naidhan(death) in 3rd aspg 3rdL is to be noted along with moon and Maraka ven in lagna........Birth data for those who are interested.27-10-1965,;8.41am in visakhapatnam(A.P)......> > Love and regards,> > gopi.> >> >> > This Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway, New Delhi, India. The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.> >> > > This Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway, New Delhi, India. The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.>