Re:Jupiter_Blow

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Namaste Mr. Gopi ji,

Very powerful combinations........

The dasha of 7HL & 12HL Venus. Antar Dasha of 2HL & 5HL Jupiter placed

in 8H. Pratyantar Dasha of Rahu who is placed in 7H. Sookshma dasha of

Moon whose navamsa dispositor is Venus.

Let us look at Longevity - quick glance.

Saturn is Ok, Jupiter (Jeeva) = Average. Mars = good. 8HL Mercury is

in 12H with 10HL deb. Sun

The lady was able to pull along due to strong Mars and LL. Does not

look like Alpa Ayu or Short Life span..... need to delve deeper.....

Can you check the longevity as per Sreenadh's worksheet which he

uploaded into files section earlier 2-3 weeks before.....

With regards,

Sreeram_Srinivas

Dear Sreeram ji,yes very powerful combinations along with dasas.// Let us look at Longevity - quick glance.//it shows a middle life span with L/L in a fixed sign and 8L in mov(MT) sign of a maraka with deb 10L in 12th.....for now.just curiosity jup's retrogression is something to do with it.!!?Love and regards,gopi. , "Sre_eram" <sreeram64 wrote:>> Namaste Mr. Gopi ji,> > Very powerful combinations........> > The dasha of 7HL & 12HL Venus. Antar Dasha of 2HL & 5HL Jupiter placed> in 8H. Pratyantar Dasha of Rahu who is placed in 7H. Sookshma dasha of> Moon whose navamsa dispositor is Venus.> > Let us look at Longevity - quick glance.> > Saturn is Ok, Jupiter (Jeeva) = Average. Mars = good. 8HL Mercury is> in 12H with 10HL deb. Sun> > The lady was able to pull along due to strong Mars and LL. Does not> look like Alpa Ayu or Short Life span..... need to delve deeper.....> > Can you check the longevity as per Sreenadh's worksheet which he> uploaded into files section earlier 2-3 weeks before.....> > With regards,> Sreeram_Srinivas>

Namaste Mr. Gopi ji,

I am yet to understand retrograde behavior of planet in a natal chart.

To me retrograde planet takes away(reduce) some of the things attributed

to its ownership & karatawa. Here Jupiter ® in 8H is having effect

on longevity. In my database, the few cases, where there is Retrograde

planet in 10H = the native did NOT get the recognition that he should be

getting normally = some level of dis-satisfaction.

Example: A retrograde planet in 3H = indicates early death of Elder

co-born (i.e. before the native's birth).

According to Sri C.S. Patel, during his last days of his life, he was

researching on Retrograde planet behavior and wrote some pages - which

unfortunately left unfinished. According to his thinking, there

should be planet placed in houses owned by the Retrograde planet to

neutralize its effects.

With regards,

Sreeram_Srinivas

Dear Srinivas-ji,

As per some Nadi principles, for a retrograde planet to deliver the results,

there shall be a planet on 12th house from it. Or some planet in the same house,

but degree-cally behind it.

A copy of the same article was posted earlier in the forum.

regards

Chakraborty

On Behalf Of Sre_eramMonday, December 21, 2009 10:19 AM Subject: Re:Jupiter_Blow

Namaste Mr. Gopi ji,I am yet to understand retrograde behavior of planet in a natal chart. To me retrograde planet takes away(reduce) some of the things attributedto its ownership & karatawa. Here Jupiter ® in 8H is having effecton longevity. In my database, the few cases, where there is Retrogradeplanet in 10H = the native did NOT get the recognition that he should begetting normally = some level of dis-satisfaction.Example: A retrograde planet in 3H = indicates early death of Elderco-born (i.e. before the native's birth).According to Sri C.S. Patel, during his last days of his life, he wasresearching on Retrograde planet behavior and wrote some pages - whichunfortunately left unfinished. According to his thinking, thereshould be planet placed in houses owned by the Retrograde planet toneutralize its effects.With regards,Sreeram_SrinivasThis Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway, New Delhi, India. The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.

Dear Sreeram ji,//According to his thinking, thereshould be planet placed in houses owned by the Retrograde planet toneutralize its effects.//May be right.My understanding is retro natural benefics specially are no good and Any planet in retro affects previous house.You can see in this chart jup® in 8th affecting 7th(maraka) as well.Love and regards,gopi. , "Sre_eram" <sreeram64 wrote:>> Namaste Mr. Gopi ji,> > I am yet to understand retrograde behavior of planet in a natal chart. > To me retrograde planet takes away(reduce) some of the things attributed> to its ownership & karatawa. Here Jupiter ® in 8H is having effect> on longevity. In my database, the few cases, where there is Retrograde> planet in 10H = the native did NOT get the recognition that he should be> getting normally = some level of dis-satisfaction.> > Example: A retrograde planet in 3H = indicates early death of Elder> co-born (i.e. before the native's birth).> > According to Sri C.S. Patel, during his last days of his life, he was> researching on Retrograde planet behavior and wrote some pages - which> unfortunately left unfinished. According to his thinking, there> should be planet placed in houses owned by the Retrograde planet to> neutralize its effects.> > With regards,> Sreeram_Srinivas>