IndiaDivine.org

Re:Transists Combination at marriage-Devisingh

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Devisingh,your observation that Jupiter and Saturn bring marriage is very accurate. Both planets are about perpetuating the human condition,which includes procreation hence the necessity of marriage which in almost all human cultures is the usual way people generate progeny.though Mars is not karaka for marriage, Mars in mythology desires love and marriage very much though it is denied as Mars is at heart a Bharmchariya.so the conjunction or aspect in transition of Jupiter or Saturn may grant Mars' desire for union, which is pretty cool. combination of planetary energies can either deny or grant human desires, it is what needs to be examined in individual charts.thanks,Nadia--- On Tue, 12/22/09, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj wrote:Manoj Chandran <chandran_manojRe: Re: Transists Combination at marriage Received: Tuesday, December 22, 2009, 1:46 PM

Dear Vidya Ji,

Venus is the Karaka for marriage not Jupiter. Ofcourse Jupiter Transit is critical and has been mentioned in this discussion.

Regards,

-Manoj

Vidya <vidyakmr >ancient_indian_ astrologyTue, December 22, 2009 8:45:34 AM[ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Transists Combination at marriage

Dear Members,What about jupiter transit as karaka for marriage?Regards,Vidyaancient_indian_ astrology, "Chakraborty, PL" <CHAKRABORTYP2@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Devisingh-ji,> > Mars is probably considered as Karaka for Husband in Nadi Astrology.> In tradional astrology too, Mangal / Mangalyasthan has something to do with> marriage for girls.> > regards> > Chakraborty> > ____________ _________ _________ __> ancient_indian_ astrology [ancient_indian_ astrology] On Behalf Of devisigh> Tuesday, December 22, 2009 4:20 PM> ancient_indian_ astrology> [ancient_indian_ astrology] Transists Combination at marriage> > > > Dear All,> > I have checked some combination mentioned in Nadi technique in saptrishi> seems works.> At time of marriage(i have seen for arrange marriage not sure for else)> --Ju or St not nodes Aspects/Cojoin Ma or 7th house from Ma (take Ma in> previous sign if it is retrograde)> --Ju or St not nodes Aspects/Cojoin

Navamsa Lord

or Navamsa> > Irrespective of Lagan Sign they works considering Ma here.......> Can anybody put there thought was Ma is considered as Karka here?> > ------------ ------> Regards,> Devisingh> > > > This Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway, New Delhi, India. The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.>

Canada Toolbar : Search from anywhere on the web and bookmark your favourite sites. Download it now!

Dear Nadia Ji,

Yes, Ju/Sa may bring marriage but the question is WILL they? Since this is predictive astrology, when a certain technique can give positive results more than 70% of the time, how to use it to predict?

Infact what I find more interesting than Ju/Sa aspects are the NON-aspects of the Nodes. May be if we combine the non-aspects of Nodes with the aspect of Ju/Sa then we get a more tolearable probability. Some body who is better in Probability theory than me needs to do this math.

Regards,

-Manoj

Nadia <nadiadeol Sent: Tue, December 22, 2009 12:45:50 PM Re:Transists Combination at marriage-Devisingh

Dear Devisingh,your observation that Jupiter and Saturn bring marriage is very accurate. Both planets are about perpetuating the human condition,which includes procreation hence the necessity of marriage which in almost all human cultures is the usual way people generate progeny.though Mars is not karaka for marriage, Mars in mythology desires love and marriage very much though it is denied as Mars is at heart a Bharmchariya.so the conjunction or aspect in transition of Jupiter or Saturn may grant Mars' desire for union, which is pretty cool. combination of planetary energies can either deny or grant human desires, it is what needs to be examined in individual charts.thanks,Nadia--- On Tue, 12/22/09, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ > wrote:

Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ >Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Transists Combination at marriageancient_indian_ astrologyReceived: Tuesday, December 22, 2009, 1:46 PM

Dear Vidya Ji,

Venus is the Karaka for marriage not Jupiter. Ofcourse Jupiter Transit is critical and has been mentioned in this discussion.

Regards,

-Manoj

Vidya <vidyakmr >ancient_indian_ astrologyTue, December 22, 2009 8:45:34 AM[ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Transists Combination at marriage

Dear Members,What about jupiter transit as karaka for marriage?Regards,Vidyaancient_indian_ astrology, "Chakraborty, PL" <CHAKRABORTYP2@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Devisingh-ji,> > Mars is probably considered as Karaka for Husband in Nadi Astrology.> In tradional astrology too, Mangal / Mangalyasthan has something to do with> marriage for girls.> > regards> > Chakraborty> > ____________ _________ _________ __> ancient_indian_ astrology [ancient_indian_ astrology] On Behalf Of devisigh> Tuesday, December 22, 2009 4:20 PM> ancient_indian_ astrology> [ancient_indian_ astrology] Transists Combination at marriage> >

> > Dear All,> > I have checked some combination mentioned in Nadi technique in saptrishi> seems works.> At time of marriage(i have seen for arrange marriage not sure for else)> --Ju or St not nodes Aspects/Cojoin Ma or 7th house from Ma (take Ma in> previous sign if it is retrograde)> --Ju or St not nodes Aspects/Cojoin Navamsa Lord or Navamsa> > Irrespective of Lagan Sign they works considering Ma here.......> Can anybody put there thought was Ma is considered as Karka here?> > ------------ ------> Regards,> Devisingh> > > > This Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway, New Delhi, India. The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you

are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.>

Canada Toolbar : Search from anywhere on the web and bookmark your favourite sites. Download it now!

Dear Manoj Ji,

I have done a very quick calculation and I think that the probability that Ju

and Sa aspect or conjoin Mars, the 7th from it, the navamsa sign or the navamsa

lord and the nodes do not conjoin or aspect any of these is 2.19%. Please do

double-check this though and forgive me if I have made a mistake.

Paawan.

, Manoj Chandran

<chandran_manoj wrote:

>

> Dear Nadia Ji,

>

> Yes, Ju/Sa may bring marriage but the question is WILL they? Since this is

predictive astrology, when a certain technique can give positive results more

than 70% of the time, how to use it to predict?

>

> Infact what I find more interesting than Ju/Sa aspects are the NON-aspects of

the Nodes. May be if we combine the non-aspects of Nodes with the aspect of

Ju/Sa then we get a more tolearable probability. Some body who is better in

Probability theory than me needs to do this math.

>  

> Regards,

>  -Manoj

>  

>

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> Nadia <nadiadeol

>

> Tue, December 22, 2009 12:45:50 PM

> Re:Transists Combination at

marriage-Devisingh

>

>  

> Dear Devisingh,

>

> your observation that Jupiter and Saturn bring marriage is very accurate. Both

planets are about perpetuating the human condition,which includes procreation

hence the necessity of marriage which in almost all human cultures is the usual

way people generate progeny.

>

> though Mars is not karaka for marriage, Mars in mythology desires love and

marriage very much though it is denied as Mars is at heart a Bharmchariya.

>

> so the conjunction or aspect in transition of Jupiter or Saturn may grant

Mars' desire for union, which is pretty cool.

>

> combination of planetary energies can either deny or grant human desires, it

is what needs to be examined in individual charts.

>

> thanks,

>

> Nadia

>

>

>

> --- On Tue, 12/22/09, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ > wrote:

>

>

> >Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ >

> >Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Transists Combination at

marriage

> >ancient_indian_ astrology

> >Received: Tuesday, December 22, 2009, 1:46 PM

> >

> >

> > 

> >Dear Vidya Ji,

> >

> >Venus is the Karaka for marriage not Jupiter. Ofcourse Jupiter Transit

is critical and has been mentioned in this discussion.

> > 

> >Regards,

> > -Manoj

> > 

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> Vidya <vidyakmr >

> >ancient_indian_ astrology

> >Tue, December 22, 2009 8:45:34 AM

> >[ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Transists Combination at marriage

> >

> > 

> >Dear Members,

> >

> >What about jupiter transit as karaka for marriage?

> >

> >Regards,

> >Vidya

> >

> >ancient_indian_ astrology, " Chakraborty, PL "

<CHAKRABORTYP2@ ...> wrote:

> >>

> >> Dear Devisingh-ji,

> >>

> >> Mars is probably considered as Karaka for Husband in Nadi Astrology.

> >> In tradional astrology too, Mangal / Mangalyasthan has something to do with

> >> marriage for girls.

> >>

> >> regards

> >>

> >> Chakraborty

> >>

> >> ____________ _________ _________ __

> >> ancient_indian_ astrology [ancient_indian_

astrology] On Behalf Of devisigh

> >> Tuesday, December 22, 2009 4:20 PM

> >> ancient_indian_ astrology

> >> [ancient_indian_ astrology] Transists Combination at marriage

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >> Dear All,

> >>

> >> I have checked some combination mentioned in Nadi technique in saptrishi

> >> seems works.

> >> At time of marriage(i have seen for arrange marriage not sure for else)

> >> --Ju or St not nodes Aspects/Cojoin Ma or 7th house from Ma (take Ma in

> >> previous sign if it is retrograde)

> >> --Ju or St not nodes Aspects/Cojoin Navamsa Lord or Navamsa

> >>

> >> Irrespective of Lagan Sign they works considering Ma here.......

> >> Can anybody put there thought was Ma is considered as Karka here?

> >>

> >> ------------ ------

> >> Regards,

> >> Devisingh

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >> This Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway, New Delhi, India.

The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this

message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain

proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended

recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please

notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any

attachments.

> >>

> >

> >

>

>

>

> Canada Toolbar :Search from anywhere on the web and bookmark your

favourite sites. Download it now!

>

Dear Devisingh Ji,

This technique does not work with "non-arranged" marriage. Here is one marriage date of an acquaintance: Mar 22, 1986, Chicago Illinois, USA. While one condition of Ju or Sa aspecting Ma or 7H from Ma is satisfied, the other conditon of Nodes not aspecting is not satisfied, since Ra is in trines to Ma.

Regards,

-Manoj

Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj Sent: Tue, December 22, 2009 12:57:05 PMRe: Re:Transists Combination at marriage-Devisingh

Dear Nadia Ji,

Yes, Ju/Sa may bring marriage but the question is WILL they? Since this is predictive astrology, when a certain technique can give positive results more than 70% of the time, how to use it to predict?

Infact what I find more interesting than Ju/Sa aspects are the NON-aspects of the Nodes. May be if we combine the non-aspects of Nodes with the aspect of Ju/Sa then we get a more tolearable probability. Some body who is better in Probability theory than me needs to do this math.

Regards,

-Manoj

Nadia <nadiadeol (AT) (DOT) ca>ancient_indian_ astrologyTue, December 22, 2009 12:45:50 PM[ancient_indian_ astrology] Re:Transists Combination at marriage-Devisingh

Dear Devisingh,your observation that Jupiter and Saturn bring marriage is very accurate. Both planets are about perpetuating the human condition,which includes procreation hence the necessity of marriage which in almost all human cultures is the usual way people generate progeny.though Mars is not karaka for marriage, Mars in mythology desires love and marriage very much though it is denied as Mars is at heart a Bharmchariya.so the conjunction or aspect in transition of Jupiter or Saturn may grant Mars' desire for union, which is pretty cool. combination of planetary energies can either deny or grant human desires, it is what needs to be examined in individual charts.thanks,Nadia--- On Tue, 12/22/09, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ > wrote:

Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ >Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Transists Combination at marriageancient_indian_ astrologyReceived: Tuesday, December 22, 2009, 1:46 PM

Dear Vidya Ji,

Regards,

-Manoj

Dear Members,What about jupiter transit as karaka for marriage?Regards,Vidyaancient_indian_ astrology, "Chakraborty, PL" <CHAKRABORTYP2@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Devisingh-ji,> > Mars is probably considered as Karaka for Husband in Nadi Astrology.> In tradional astrology too, Mangal / Mangalyasthan has something to do with> marriage for girls.> > regards> > Chakraborty> > ____________ _________ _________ __> ancient_indian_ astrology [ancient_indian_ astrology] On Behalf Of devisigh> Tuesday, December 22, 2009 4:20 PM> ancient_indian_ astrology> [ancient_indian_ astrology] Transists Combination at marriage> >

> > Dear All,> > I have checked some combination mentioned in Nadi technique in saptrishi> seems works.> At time of marriage(i have seen for arrange marriage not sure for else)> --Ju or St not nodes Aspects/Cojoin Ma or 7th house from Ma (take Ma in> previous sign if it is retrograde)> --Ju or St not nodes Aspects/Cojoin Navamsa Lord or Navamsa> > Irrespective of Lagan Sign they works considering Ma here.......> Can anybody put there thought was Ma is considered as Karka here?> > ------------ ------> Regards,> Devisingh> > > > This Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway, New Delhi, India. The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you

are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.>

Dear Manoj ji,in my experience the Nodes are a different factor when it comes to marriage, they are usually related to marriage that need to happen, love or arranged, for good or ill, i guess you can say its about karmic debts,only certain charts depict this.Jupiter and Saturn related marriages are more conventional, in that, the idea of 'samage' dominates, perhaps they are the better kind?Nadia--- On Tue, 12/22/09, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj wrote:Manoj Chandran <chandran_manojRe: Re:Transists Combination at marriage-Devisingh Received: Tuesday, December 22, 2009, 2:57

PM

Dear Nadia Ji,

Regards,

-Manoj

Nadia <nadiadeol (AT) (DOT) ca>ancient_indian_ astrologyTue, December 22, 2009 12:45:50 PM[ancient_indian_ astrology] Re:Transists Combination at marriage-Devisingh

Dear Devisingh,your observation that Jupiter and Saturn bring marriage is very accurate. Both planets are about perpetuating the human condition,which includes procreation hence the necessity of marriage which in almost all human cultures is the usual way people generate progeny.though Mars is not karaka for marriage, Mars in mythology desires love and marriage very much though it is denied as Mars is at heart a Bharmchariya.so the conjunction or aspect in transition of Jupiter or Saturn may grant Mars' desire for union, which is pretty cool. combination of planetary energies can either deny or grant human desires, it is what needs to be examined in individual charts.thanks,Nadia

Dear Manoj Ji,

Let me put my thoughts

"Marriage" The word itself deals with number of image in mind Let me

clear that we should drop that word first and just look to combination

alone if that can tell anything.

I have checked that this works for most of charts of so called arranged

marriage as i have to start from something.

I have not mentioned all points of techniques as this is from saptrishi

so thouse who aware and experimented can have their comments so that

was purpose to share results of experiment if they have.

To find out date of Marriage is not something motive as all are having

there personal approach to reach date.(however this can help in final

decision)

aspects from Ju,St are considered to fructify event but aspects from

nodes are considered as delay or hindrance....personally i have seen

that such delay could be in any term or some hindrance to reveal

marriage....nodes may cojoin or aspected by St/Gu as well in such

case......Please check for below chart  or provide date of marriage so

can be looked.

There are cases for multiple marriage and also cases for No

Marriage,Personally i am not thinking in that way (No marriage does not

mean no awareness of marriage if this makes sense)

This is nothing related to promise of so called marriage as well.

I was expecting something positive outcome can be concluded by

considering such combination and taking Ma as Point of Reference.

I was thinking in a way that Ma Signify body and child become adult and

have Body Change (internal hormones are changed)

Does it tells something in that area?

Can we apply a conclusion that Testosterone or something else can gets

fructify?

I guess some conclusion can also be taken in that way so that Can be

applied for non-human (Animals, plants) as well in different way?

Anybody can express there views and can check technique and provide

there comments...may be helpfull

--i hope this makes sense

------------------

Regards,

Devisingh

Manoj Chandran wrote:

Dear Devisingh Ji,

This technique does not work with "non-arranged" marriage. Here

is one marriage date of an acquaintance: Mar 22, 1986, Chicago

Illinois, USA. While one condition of Ju or Sa aspecting Ma or 7H from

Ma is satisfied, the other conditon of Nodes not aspecting is not

satisfied, since Ra is in trines to Ma.

Regards,

-Manoj

Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj >

Tue, December

22, 2009 12:57:05 PM

Re:

Re:Transists Combination at

marriage-Devisingh

Dear Nadia Ji,

Yes, Ju/Sa may bring marriage but the question is WILL they?

Since this is predictive astrology, when a certain technique can give

positive results more than 70% of the time, how to use it to predict?

Infact what I find more interesting than Ju/Sa aspects are the

NON-aspects of the Nodes. May be if we combine the non-aspects of Nodes

with the aspect of Ju/Sa then we get a more tolearable probability.

Some body who is better in Probability theory than me needs to do this

math.

Regards,

-Manoj

Nadia <nadiadeol (AT) (DOT) ca>

ancient_indian_

astrology

Tue, December

22, 2009 12:45:50 PM

Subject:

[ancient_indian_ astrology] Re:Transists Combination at

marriage-Devisingh

Dear Devisingh,

your observation that Jupiter and Saturn bring marriage is very

accurate. Both planets are about perpetuating the human condition,which

includes procreation hence the necessity of marriage which in almost

all human cultures is the usual way people generate progeny.

though Mars is not karaka for marriage, Mars in mythology desires love

and marriage very much though it is denied as Mars is at heart a

Bharmchariya.

so the conjunction or aspect in transition of Jupiter or Saturn may

grant Mars' desire for union, which is pretty cool.

combination of planetary energies can either deny or grant human

desires, it is what needs to be examined in individual charts.

thanks,

Nadia

--- On Tue, 12/22/09, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ > wrote:

Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ >

Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Transists Combination at

marriage

ancient_indian_ astrology

Received: Tuesday, December 22, 2009, 1:46 PM

Dear Vidya Ji,

Venus is the Karaka for marriage not Jupiter. Ofcourse

Jupiter Transit is critical and has been mentioned in this discussion.

Regards,

-Manoj

Vidya <vidyakmr >

To:

ancient_indian_ astrology

Tue,

December 22, 2009 8:45:34 AM

Subject:

[ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Transists Combination at marriage

Dear Members,

What about jupiter transit as karaka for marriage?

Regards,

Vidya

ancient_indian_

astrology, "Chakraborty, PL" <CHAKRABORTYP2@

....> wrote:

>

> Dear Devisingh-ji,

>

> Mars is probably considered as Karaka for Husband in Nadi

Astrology.

> In tradional astrology too, Mangal / Mangalyasthan has something

to do with

> marriage for girls.

>

> regards

>

> Chakraborty

>

> ____________ _________ _________ __

> ancient_indian_

astrology [ancient_indian_ astrology] On

Behalf Of devisigh

> Tuesday, December 22, 2009 4:20 PM

> ancient_indian_

astrology

> [ancient_indian_ astrology] Transists Combination at

marriage

>

>

>

> Dear All,

>

> I have checked some combination mentioned in Nadi technique in

saptrishi

> seems works.

> At time of marriage(i have seen for arrange marriage not sure for

else)

> --Ju or St not nodes Aspects/Cojoin Ma or 7th house from Ma (take

Ma in

> previous sign if it is retrograde)

> --Ju or St not nodes Aspects/Cojoin Navamsa Lord or Navamsa

>

> Irrespective of Lagan Sign they works considering Ma here.......

> Can anybody put there thought was Ma is considered as Karka here?

>

> ------------ ------

> Regards,

> Devisingh

>

>

>

> This Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway, New

Delhi, India. The information contained in this electronic message and

any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of

the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or

privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you

should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify

the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any

attachments.

>

Canada Toolbar :

Search from anywhere on the web and bookmark your favourite sites.

Download it now!

Dear friends,

There is an article on "Marriage date - A Nadi method"

http://www.rayuduastrology.com/

The salient point is .... Natal mars is of primary importance.

Tr sat & Jup provides the fructification. Rahu / Ketu delays it.

The important points mentioned are

NADI METHOD RULES FOR MARRIAGE AGE

The following are the main rules for arriving at probable marriage age:

Jupiter during transit conjoins or aspects natal Mars or 7th sign from natal Mars. Saturn during transit conjoins or aspects natal Mars or 7th sign from natal Mars. Jupiter during transit conjoins or aspects navamsa lagna or navamsa lagna lord. Saturn during transit conjoins or aspects navamsa lagna or navamsa lagna lord.

The following additional points may also be noted:

When Jupiter, Saturn or Mars is retrograde in birth chart in a particular sign, they are to be considered to be in the previous sign also and age is to be counted from there. When Jupiter is in about 1 degree and Saturn is about 3 degrees in the beginning of a sign, they are to be considered to be in the previous sign also as per the Vakya Siddhanta followed by nadi astrology and age is to be counted from there. When Rahu is with Mars or next sign to Mars, the 4th sign from mars would be the sensitive point for interaction with transits of Jupiter, Saturn , Rahu. When Rahu is in opposite sign to mars, the 4th sign from there, that is,. the 10th sign form natal Mars is to be considered as the sensitive point. When Mars is in parivartana ( exchange of signs) with another planet, Mars is to be considered to be in own sign acting as the sensitive point. When Mars is retrograde with Rahu, first Mars is to be place in the previous sign and the 4th sign from there is to be considered as the sensitive point.

'Hope it helps

Chakraborty

On Behalf Of devisighWednesday, December 23, 2009 3:00 PM Subject: Re: Re:Transists Combination at marriage-Devisingh

Dear Manoj Ji,Let me put my thoughts "Marriage" The word itself deals with number of image in mind Let me clear that we should drop that word first and just look to combination alone if that can tell anything.I have checked that this works for most of charts of so called arranged marriage as i have to start from something.I have not mentioned all points of techniques as this is from saptrishi so thouse who aware and experimented can have their comments so that was purpose to share results of experiment if they have.To find out date of Marriage is not something motive as all are having there personal approach to reach date.(however this can help in final decision)aspects from Ju,St are considered to fructify event but aspects from nodes are considered as delay or hindrance....personally i have seen that such delay could be in any term or some hindrance to reveal marriage....nodes may cojoin or aspected by St/Gu as well in such case......Please check for below chart or provide date of marriage so can be looked.There are cases for multiple marriage and also cases for No Marriage,Personally i am not thinking in that way (No marriage does not mean no awareness of marriage if this makes sense)This is nothing related to promise of so called marriage as well.I was expecting something positive outcome can be concluded by considering such combination and taking Ma as Point of Reference.I was thinking in a way that Ma Signify body and child become adult and have Body Change (internal hormones are changed)Does it tells something in that area?Can we apply a conclusion that Testosterone or something else can gets fructify?I guess some conclusion can also be taken in that way so that Can be applied for non-human (Animals, plants) as well in different way?Anybody can express there views and can check technique and provide there comments...may be helpfull--i hope this makes sense------------------ Regards, DevisinghManoj Chandran wrote:

Dear Devisingh Ji,

This technique does not work with "non-arranged" marriage. Here is one marriage date of an acquaintance: Mar 22, 1986, Chicago Illinois, USA. While one condition of Ju or Sa aspecting Ma or 7H from Ma is satisfied, the other conditon of Nodes not aspecting is not satisfied, since Ra is in trines to Ma.

Regards,

-Manoj

Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj > Sent: Tue, December 22, 2009 12:57:05 PMRe: Re:Transists Combination at marriage-Devisingh

Dear Nadia Ji,

Regards,

-Manoj

Dear Vidya Ji,

Regards,

-Manoj

Dear Members,What about jupiter transit as karaka for marriage?Regards,Vidyaancient_indian_ astrology, "Chakraborty, PL" <CHAKRABORTYP2@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Devisingh-ji,> > Mars is probably considered as Karaka for Husband in Nadi Astrology.> In tradional astrology too, Mangal / Mangalyasthan has something to do with> marriage for girls.> > regards> > Chakraborty> > ____________ _________ _________ __> ancient_indian_ astrology [ancient_indian_ astrology] On Behalf Of devisigh> Tuesday, December 22, 2009 4:20 PM> ancient_indian_ astrology> [ancient_indian_ astrology] Transists Combination at marriage> > > > Dear All,> > I have checked some combination mentioned in Nadi technique in saptrishi> seems works.> At time of marriage(i have seen for arrange marriage not sure for else)> --Ju or St not nodes Aspects/Cojoin Ma or 7th house from Ma (take Ma in> previous sign if it is retrograde)> --Ju or St not nodes Aspects/Cojoin Navamsa Lord or Navamsa> > Irrespective of Lagan Sign they works considering Ma here.......> Can anybody put there thought was Ma is considered as Karka here?> > ------------ ------> Regards,> Devisingh> > > > This Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway, New Delhi, India. The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.>

This Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway, New Delhi, India. The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.

Dear Chakroborty ji,

// Jupiter during transit conjoins or aspects natal Mars or 7th sign from natal

Mars.

Saturn during transit conjoins or aspects natal Mars or 7th sign from natal

Mars.

Jupiter during transit conjoins or aspects navamsa lagna or navamsa lagna lord.

Saturn during transit conjoins or aspects navamsa lagna or navamsa lagna lord.

//

I have been through all this, and find these rules an absolute joke.If It was

easy to predict marriages through such rules, then everybody here would not be

on the forum , but busy in catering to a line outside his house looking for

dates for marriages of their children.

The double transits of saturn and Jupiter are a farce actually. Because at any

given time, one of the planets is going to aspect one of the critical points

(Given) in its motion and this does not produce marriage evrytime. If just

transits could produce marriage , then tell me those with same planetary

combinations born during 1 and a half hour of same Lagna position (Millions)

would be married at same time, but this does not happen in Real life.

I am sorry, these are my views. Those who do not like may ignore this.

regards/Bhaskar.

, " Chakraborty, PL "

<CHAKRABORTYP2 wrote:

>

> Dear friends,

>

> There is an article on " Marriage date - A Nadi method "

> http://www.rayuduastrology.com/

>

> The salient point is .... Natal mars is of primary importance.

> Tr sat & Jup provides the fructification. Rahu / Ketu delays it.

>

> The important points mentioned are

>

>

> NADI METHOD RULES FOR MARRIAGE AGE

>

> The following are the main rules for arriving at probable marriage age:

>

> 1. Jupiter during transit conjoins or aspects natal Mars or 7th sign from

natal Mars.

> 2. Saturn during transit conjoins or aspects natal Mars or 7th sign from

natal Mars.

> 3. Jupiter during transit conjoins or aspects navamsa lagna or navamsa lagna

lord.

> 4. Saturn during transit conjoins or aspects navamsa lagna or navamsa lagna

lord.

>

> The following additional points may also be noted:

>

> 1. When Jupiter, Saturn or Mars is retrograde in birth chart in a particular

sign, they are to be considered to be in the previous sign also and age is to be

counted from there.

> 2. When Jupiter is in about 1 degree and Saturn is about 3 degrees in the

beginning of a sign, they are to be considered to be in the previous sign also

as per the Vakya Siddhanta followed by nadi astrology and age is to be counted

from there.

> 3. When Rahu is with Mars or next sign to Mars, the 4th sign from mars would

be the sensitive point for interaction with transits of Jupiter, Saturn , Rahu.

> 4. When Rahu is in opposite sign to mars, the 4th sign from there, that is,.

the 10th sign form natal Mars is to be considered as the sensitive point.

> 5. When Mars is in parivartana ( exchange of signs) with another planet,

Mars is to be considered to be in own sign acting as the sensitive point.

> 6. When Mars is retrograde with Rahu, first Mars is to be place in the

previous sign and the 4th sign from there is to be considered as the sensitive

point.

>

> 'Hope it helps

>

> Chakraborty

>

>

>

On Behalf Of devisigh

> Wednesday, December 23, 2009 3:00 PM

>

> Re: Re:Transists Combination at

marriage-Devisingh

>

>

>

> Dear Manoj Ji,

>

> Let me put my thoughts

> " Marriage " The word itself deals with number of image in mind Let me clear

that we should drop that word first and just look to combination alone if that

can tell anything.

> I have checked that this works for most of charts of so called arranged

> I have not mentioned all points of techniques as this is from saptrishi so

thouse who aware and experimented can have their comments so that was purpose to

share results of experiment if they have.

> To find out date of Marriage is not something motive as all are having there

personal approach to reach date.(however this can help in final decision)

> aspects from Ju,St are considered to fructify event but aspects from nodes are

considered as delay or hindrance....personally i have seen that such delay could

be in any term or some hindrance to reveal marriage....nodes may cojoin or

aspected by St/Gu as well in such case......Please check for below chart or

provide date of marriage so can be looked.

> There are cases for multiple marriage and also cases for No

Marriage,Personally i am not thinking in that way (No marriage does not mean no

awareness of marriage if this makes sense)

> This is nothing related to promise of so called marriage as well.

> I was expecting something positive outcome can be concluded by considering

such combination and taking Ma as Point of Reference.

>

> I was thinking in a way that Ma Signify body and child become adult and have

Body Change (internal hormones are changed)

> Does it tells something in that area?

> Can we apply a conclusion that Testosterone or something else can gets

fructify?

> I guess some conclusion can also be taken in that way so that Can be applied

for non-human (Animals, plants) as well in different way?

>

> Anybody can express there views and can check technique and provide there

comments...may be helpfull

>

> --i hope this makes sense

> ------------------

> Regards,

> Devisingh

>

> Manoj Chandran wrote:

>

> Dear Devisingh Ji,

>

> This technique does not work with " non-arranged " marriage. Here is one

marriage date of an acquaintance: Mar 22, 1986, Chicago Illinois, USA. While one

condition of Ju or Sa aspecting Ma or 7H from Ma is satisfied, the other

conditon of Nodes not aspecting is not satisfied, since Ra is in trines to Ma.

>

>

> Regards,

>

> -Manoj

>

>

>

>

> Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj

>

> Tue, December 22, 2009 12:57:05 PM

> Re: Re:Transists Combination at

marriage-Devisingh

>

>

>

> Dear Nadia Ji,

>

> Yes, Ju/Sa may bring marriage but the question is WILL they? Since this is

>

> Infact what I find more interesting than Ju/Sa aspects are the NON-aspects of

the Nodes. May be if we combine the non-aspects of Nodes with the aspect of

Probability theory than me needs to do this math.

>

>

> Regards,

>

> -Manoj

>

>

>

>

> Nadia <nadiadeol (AT) (DOT) ca><nadiadeol

> ancient_indian_ astrology

> Tue, December 22, 2009 12:45:50 PM

> [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re:Transists Combination at

marriage-Devisingh

>

>

>

> Dear Devisingh,

>

> your observation that Jupiter and Saturn bring marriage is very accurate. Both

planets are about perpetuating the human condition,which includes procreation

hence the necessity of marriage which in almost all human cultures is the usual

way people generate progeny.

>

> though Mars is not karaka for marriage, Mars in mythology desires love and

>

> so the conjunction or aspect in transition of Jupiter or Saturn may grant

>

> combination of planetary energies can either deny or grant human desires, it

>

> thanks,

>

> Nadia

>

>

>

> --- On Tue, 12/22/09, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@

<http:///>> wrote:

>

> Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ >

> Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Transists Combination at marriage

> Received: Tuesday, December 22, 2009, 1:46 PM

>

>

> Dear Vidya Ji,

>

> Venus is the Karaka for marriage not Jupiter. Ofcourse Jupiter Transit is

critical and has been mentioned in this discussion.

>

>

> Regards,

>

> -Manoj

>

>

>

>

> Vidya <vidyakmr ><vidyakmr

> Tue, December 22, 2009 8:45:34 AM

> [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Transists Combination at marriage

>

>

>

> Dear Members,

>

> What about jupiter transit as karaka for marriage?

>

> Regards,

> Vidya

>

> ancient_indian_ astrology, " Chakraborty, PL "

<CHAKRABORTYP2@ ...><CHAKRABORTYP2@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Devisingh-ji,

> >

> > Mars is probably considered as Karaka for Husband in Nadi Astrology.

> > In tradional astrology too, Mangal / Mangalyasthan has something to do with

> > marriage for girls.

> >

> > regards

> >

> > Chakraborty

> >

> > ____________ _________ _________ __

> > ancient_indian_ astrology [ancient_indian_

> > Tuesday, December 22, 2009 4:20 PM

> > ancient_indian_ astrology

> > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Transists Combination at marriage

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear All,

> >

> > I have checked some combination mentioned in Nadi technique in saptrishi

> > seems works.

> > At time of marriage(i have seen for arrange marriage not sure for else)

> > --Ju or St not nodes Aspects/Cojoin Ma or 7th house from Ma (take Ma in

> > previous sign if it is retrograde)

> > --Ju or St not nodes Aspects/Cojoin Navamsa Lord or Navamsa

> >

> > Irrespective of Lagan Sign they works considering Ma here.......

> > Can anybody put there thought was Ma is considered as Karka here?

> >

> > ------------ ------

> > Regards,

> > Devisingh

> >

> >

> >

> > This Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway, New Delhi, India.

The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this

proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended

attachments.

> >

>

>

>

>

> [http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/ca/iotg_search.jpg]! Canada Toolbar

: Search from anywhere on the web and bookmark your favourite sites. Download it

now! <http://ca.toolbar./>

>

>

>

> This Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway, New Delhi, India. The

information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this

attachments.

>

Dear Bhaskar-ji,

I am aware about the 'double transit theory' and actual high probability

of finding aspects from Tr Sat & Jup in any house. Sat & Jup, both having

3 aspects each, aspecting some 'sensitive point' & 7th thereof....... that

will happen many a times for a person. And I also agree to the fact that

Millions born withing approx 2 hrs window should get married as per this theory.

Yes, I agree to your viewpoint and I also share the same.

I did write & referred to Mr. Rayudu's article for two purpose only....

1) Mars is considered as a Karaka for marriage in Nadi system.

2) The theory of transits aspectsing Mars is quite old (at least 1993 onwards

as mentioned by Mr. Rayudu).

regards

Chakraborty

On Behalf Of BhaskarWednesday, December 23, 2009 5:22 PM Subject: Re:Transists Combination at marriage-Devisingh

Dear Chakroborty ji,// Jupiter during transit conjoins or aspects natal Mars or 7th sign from natal Mars. Saturn during transit conjoins or aspects natal Mars or 7th sign from natal Mars. Jupiter during transit conjoins or aspects navamsa lagna or navamsa lagna lord. Saturn during transit conjoins or aspects navamsa lagna or navamsa lagna lord. //I have been through all this, and find these rules an absolute joke.If It was easy to predict marriages through such rules, then everybody here would not be on the forum , but busy in catering to a line outside his house looking for dates for marriages of their children.The double transits of saturn and Jupiter are a farce actually. Because at any given time, one of the planets is going to aspect one of the critical points (Given) in its motion and this does not produce marriage evrytime. If just transits could produce marriage , then tell me those with same planetary combinations born during 1 and a half hour of same Lagna position (Millions) would be married at same time, but this does not happen in Real life.I am sorry, these are my views. Those who do not like may ignore this.regards/Bhaskar. , "Chakraborty, PL" <CHAKRABORTYP2 wrote:>> Dear friends,> > There is an article on "Marriage date - A Nadi method"> http://www.rayuduastrology.com/> > The salient point is .... Natal mars is of primary importance.> Tr sat & Jup provides the fructification. Rahu / Ketu delays it.> > The important points mentioned are> > > NADI METHOD RULES FOR MARRIAGE AGE> > The following are the main rules for arriving at probable marriage age:> > 1. Jupiter during transit conjoins or aspects natal Mars or 7th sign from natal Mars.> 2. Saturn during transit conjoins or aspects natal Mars or 7th sign from natal Mars.> 3. Jupiter during transit conjoins or aspects navamsa lagna or navamsa lagna lord.> 4. Saturn during transit conjoins or aspects navamsa lagna or navamsa lagna lord.> > The following additional points may also be noted:> > 1. When Jupiter, Saturn or Mars is retrograde in birth chart in a particular sign, they are to be considered to be in the previous sign also and age is to be counted from there.> 2. When Jupiter is in about 1 degree and Saturn is about 3 degrees in the beginning of a sign, they are to be considered to be in the previous sign also as per the Vakya Siddhanta followed by nadi astrology and age is to be counted from there.> 3. When Rahu is with Mars or next sign to Mars, the 4th sign from mars would be the sensitive point for interaction with transits of Jupiter, Saturn , Rahu.> 4. When Rahu is in opposite sign to mars, the 4th sign from there, that is,. the 10th sign form natal Mars is to be considered as the sensitive point.> 5. When Mars is in parivartana ( exchange of signs) with another planet, Mars is to be considered to be in own sign acting as the sensitive point.> 6. When Mars is retrograde with Rahu, first Mars is to be place in the previous sign and the 4th sign from there is to be considered as the sensitive point.> > 'Hope it helps> > Chakraborty> > > ________________________________> On Behalf Of devisigh> Wednesday, December 23, 2009 3:00 PM> > Re: Re:Transists Combination at marriage-Devisingh> > > > Dear Manoj Ji,> > Let me put my thoughts> "Marriage" The word itself deals with number of image in mind Let me clear that we should drop that word first and just look to combination alone if that can tell anything.> I have checked that this works for most of charts of so called arranged marriage as i have to start from something.> I have not mentioned all points of techniques as this is from saptrishi so thouse who aware and experimented can have their comments so that was purpose to share results of experiment if they have.> To find out date of Marriage is not something motive as all are having there personal approach to reach date.(however this can help in final decision)> aspects from Ju,St are considered to fructify event but aspects from nodes are considered as delay or hindrance....personally i have seen that such delay could be in any term or some hindrance to reveal marriage....nodes may cojoin or aspected by St/Gu as well in such case......Please check for below chart or provide date of marriage so can be looked.> There are cases for multiple marriage and also cases for No Marriage,Personally i am not thinking in that way (No marriage does not mean no awareness of marriage if this makes sense)> This is nothing related to promise of so called marriage as well.> I was expecting something positive outcome can be concluded by considering such combination and taking Ma as Point of Reference.> > I was thinking in a way that Ma Signify body and child become adult and have Body Change (internal hormones are changed)> Does it tells something in that area?> Can we apply a conclusion that Testosterone or something else can gets fructify?> I guess some conclusion can also be taken in that way so that Can be applied for non-human (Animals, plants) as well in different way?> > Anybody can express there views and can check technique and provide there comments...may be helpfull> > --i hope this makes sense> ------------------> Regards,> Devisingh> > Manoj Chandran wrote:> > Dear Devisingh Ji,> > This technique does not work with "non-arranged" marriage. Here is one marriage date of an acquaintance: Mar 22, 1986, Chicago Illinois, USA. While one condition of Ju or Sa aspecting Ma or 7H from Ma is satisfied, the other conditon of Nodes not aspecting is not satisfied, since Ra is in trines to Ma.> > > Regards,> > -Manoj> > > > > ________________________________> Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj> > Tue, December 22, 2009 12:57:05 PM> Re: Re:Transists Combination at marriage-Devisingh> > > > Dear Nadia Ji,> > Yes, Ju/Sa may bring marriage but the question is WILL they? Since this is predictive astrology, when a certain technique can give positive results more than 70% of the time, how to use it to predict?> > Infact what I find more interesting than Ju/Sa aspects are the NON-aspects of the Nodes. May be if we combine the non-aspects of Nodes with the aspect of Ju/Sa then we get a more tolearable probability. Some body who is better in Probability theory than me needs to do this math.> > > Regards,> > -Manoj> > > > > ________________________________> Nadia <nadiadeol (AT) (DOT) ca><nadiadeol> ancient_indian_ astrology> Tue, December 22, 2009 12:45:50 PM> [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re:Transists Combination at marriage-Devisingh> > > > Dear Devisingh,> > your observation that Jupiter and Saturn bring marriage is very accurate. Both planets are about perpetuating the human condition,which includes procreation hence the necessity of marriage which in almost all human cultures is the usual way people generate progeny.> > though Mars is not karaka for marriage, Mars in mythology desires love and marriage very much though it is denied as Mars is at heart a Bharmchariya.> > so the conjunction or aspect in transition of Jupiter or Saturn may grant Mars' desire for union, which is pretty cool.> > combination of planetary energies can either deny or grant human desires, it is what needs to be examined in individual charts.> > thanks,> > Nadia> > > > --- On Tue, 12/22/09, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ <http:///>> wrote:> > Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ >> Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Transists Combination at marriage> ancient_indian_ astrology> Received: Tuesday, December 22, 2009, 1:46 PM> > > Dear Vidya Ji,> > Venus is the Karaka for marriage not Jupiter. Ofcourse Jupiter Transit is critical and has been mentioned in this discussion.> > > Regards,> > -Manoj> > > > > ________________________________> Vidya <vidyakmr ><vidyakmr> ancient_indian_ astrology> Tue, December 22, 2009 8:45:34 AM> [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Transists Combination at marriage> > > > Dear Members,> > What about jupiter transit as karaka for marriage?> > Regards,> Vidya> > ancient_indian_ astrology, "Chakraborty, PL" <CHAKRABORTYP2@ ...><CHAKRABORTYP2@> wrote:> >> > Dear Devisingh-ji,> >> > Mars is probably considered as Karaka for Husband in Nadi Astrology.> > In tradional astrology too, Mangal / Mangalyasthan has something to do with> > marriage for girls.> >> > regards> >> > Chakraborty> >> > ____________ _________ _________ __> > ancient_indian_ astrology [ancient_indian_ astrology] On Behalf Of devisigh> > Tuesday, December 22, 2009 4:20 PM> > ancient_indian_ astrology> > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Transists Combination at marriage> >> >> >> > Dear All,> >> > I have checked some combination mentioned in Nadi technique in saptrishi> > seems works.> > At time of marriage(i have seen for arrange marriage not sure for else)> > --Ju or St not nodes Aspects/Cojoin Ma or 7th house from Ma (take Ma in> > previous sign if it is retrograde)> > --Ju or St not nodes Aspects/Cojoin Navamsa Lord or Navamsa> >> > Irrespective of Lagan Sign they works considering Ma here.......> > Can anybody put there thought was Ma is considered as Karka here?> >> > ------------ ------> > Regards,> > Devisingh> >> >> >> > This Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway, New Delhi, India. The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.> >> > > > > ________________________________> [http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/ca/iotg_search.jpg]! Canada Toolbar : Search from anywhere on the web and bookmark your favourite sites. Download it now! <http://ca.toolbar./>> > > > This Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway, New Delhi, India. The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.>This Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway, New Delhi, India. The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.

Dear Chakroborty ji,

No its good that you presented this. Because now those in proposition and those

in opposition can discuss and argue to their hearts content and all rest who do

not participate can enjoy and learn.

Mars is a seperate factor to reckon with,in marriage. A strong mars is necessary

to keep the marriage going, to have children and force of attraction. Without

mars, agression cannot be there, and without agressions two bodies cannot unite

to keep the circle of recreation On eternally. Mars produces Fire, Pourush,

Shakti, bala, Iccha Chakti and Vaasna.It rules over animal instinct and without

this one will not approach the other for Sex. Hence a strong Mars is necessary

for happy marriage. But not an afflicted one.

It is said by propogators of Double Transit theory that Mars is the pointer for

the month of marriage. (This is a good one for postmartem. For future

predictions I would invite them to take 20 Charts and predict when marriage will

be in future).

regards/Bhaskar.

, " Chakraborty, PL "

<CHAKRABORTYP2 wrote:

>

> Dear Bhaskar-ji,

>

> I am aware about the 'double transit theory' and actual high probability

> of finding aspects from Tr Sat & Jup in any house. Sat & Jup, both having

> 3 aspects each, aspecting some 'sensitive point' & 7th thereof....... that

> will happen many a times for a person. And I also agree to the fact that

> Millions born withing approx 2 hrs window should get married as per this

theory.

>

> Yes, I agree to your viewpoint and I also share the same.

>

> I did write & referred to Mr. Rayudu's article for two purpose only....

>

> 1) Mars is considered as a Karaka for marriage in Nadi system.

> 2) The theory of transits aspectsing Mars is quite old (at least 1993 onwards

> as mentioned by Mr. Rayudu).

>

> regards

>

> Chakraborty

>

>

>

>

On Behalf Of Bhaskar

> Wednesday, December 23, 2009 5:22 PM

>

> Re:Transists Combination at

marriage-Devisingh

>

>

>

> Dear Chakroborty ji,

>

> // Jupiter during transit conjoins or aspects natal Mars or 7th sign from

natal Mars.

> Saturn during transit conjoins or aspects natal Mars or 7th sign from natal

Mars.

> Jupiter during transit conjoins or aspects navamsa lagna or navamsa lagna

lord.

> Saturn during transit conjoins or aspects navamsa lagna or navamsa lagna lord.

//

>

> I have been through all this, and find these rules an absolute joke.If It was

easy to predict marriages through such rules, then everybody here would not be

on the forum , but busy in catering to a line outside his house looking for

>

> The double transits of saturn and Jupiter are a farce actually. Because at any

given time, one of the planets is going to aspect one of the critical points

>

> I am sorry, these are my views. Those who do not like may ignore this.

>

> regards/Bhaskar.

>

>

> --- In

<%40\

groups.com>, " Chakraborty, PL " <CHAKRABORTYP2@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear friends,

> >

> > There is an article on " Marriage date - A Nadi method "

> > http://www.rayuduastrology.com/

> >

> > The salient point is .... Natal mars is of primary importance.

> > Tr sat & Jup provides the fructification. Rahu / Ketu delays it.

> >

> > The important points mentioned are

> >

> >

> > NADI METHOD RULES FOR MARRIAGE AGE

> >

> > The following are the main rules for arriving at probable marriage age:

> >

> > 1. Jupiter during transit conjoins or aspects natal Mars or 7th sign from

natal Mars.

> > 2. Saturn during transit conjoins or aspects natal Mars or 7th sign from

natal Mars.

> > 3. Jupiter during transit conjoins or aspects navamsa lagna or navamsa lagna

lord.

> > 4. Saturn during transit conjoins or aspects navamsa lagna or navamsa lagna

lord.

> >

> > The following additional points may also be noted:

> >

> > 1. When Jupiter, Saturn or Mars is retrograde in birth chart in a particular

sign, they are to be considered to be in the previous sign also and age is to be

counted from there.

> > 2. When Jupiter is in about 1 degree and Saturn is about 3 degrees in the

from there.

> > 3. When Rahu is with Mars or next sign to Mars, the 4th sign from mars would

be the sensitive point for interaction with transits of Jupiter, Saturn , Rahu.

> > 4. When Rahu is in opposite sign to mars, the 4th sign from there, that is,.

the 10th sign form natal Mars is to be considered as the sensitive point.

> > 5. When Mars is in parivartana ( exchange of signs) with another planet,

> > 6. When Mars is retrograde with Rahu, first Mars is to be place in the

point.

> >

> > 'Hope it helps

> >

> > Chakraborty

> >

> >

> > ________________________________

> >

<%40\

groups.com>

[ <\

%40>] On Behalf Of devisigh

> > Wednesday, December 23, 2009 3:00 PM

> > To:

<%40\

groups.com>

> > Re: Re:Transists Combination at

marriage-Devisingh

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Manoj Ji,

> >

> > Let me put my thoughts

> > " Marriage " The word itself deals with number of image in mind Let me clear

can tell anything.

> > I have checked that this works for most of charts of so called arranged

> > I have not mentioned all points of techniques as this is from saptrishi so

thouse who aware and experimented can have their comments so that was purpose to

> > To find out date of Marriage is not something motive as all are having there

personal approach to reach date.(however this can help in final decision)

> > aspects from Ju,St are considered to fructify event but aspects from nodes

are considered as delay or hindrance....personally i have seen that such delay

could be in any term or some hindrance to reveal marriage....nodes may cojoin or

> > There are cases for multiple marriage and also cases for No

> > This is nothing related to promise of so called marriage as well.

> > I was expecting something positive outcome can be concluded by considering

> >

> > I was thinking in a way that Ma Signify body and child become adult and have

Body Change (internal hormones are changed)

> > Does it tells something in that area?

> > Can we apply a conclusion that Testosterone or something else can gets

fructify?

> > I guess some conclusion can also be taken in that way so that Can be applied

for non-human (Animals, plants) as well in different way?

> >

> > Anybody can express there views and can check technique and provide there

> >

> > --i hope this makes sense

> > ------------------

> > Regards,

> > Devisingh

> >

> > Manoj Chandran wrote:

> >

> > Dear Devisingh Ji,

> >

> > This technique does not work with " non-arranged " marriage. Here is one

marriage date of an acquaintance: Mar 22, 1986, Chicago Illinois, USA. While one

> >

> >

> > Regards,

> >

> > -Manoj

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@>

> > To:

<%40\

groups.com>

> > Tue, December 22, 2009 12:57:05 PM

> > Re: Re:Transists Combination at

marriage-Devisingh

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Nadia Ji,

> >

> > Yes, Ju/Sa may bring marriage but the question is WILL they? Since this is

> >

> > Infact what I find more interesting than Ju/Sa aspects are the NON-aspects

of the Nodes. May be if we combine the non-aspects of Nodes with the aspect of

> >

> >

> > Regards,

> >

> > -Manoj

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Nadia <nadiadeol (AT) (DOT) ca><nadiadeol@>

> > Tue, December 22, 2009 12:45:50 PM

> > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re:Transists Combination at

marriage-Devisingh

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Devisingh,

> >

> > your observation that Jupiter and Saturn bring marriage is very accurate.

Both planets are about perpetuating the human condition,which includes

procreation hence the necessity of marriage which in almost all human cultures

is the usual way people generate progeny.

> >

> > though Mars is not karaka for marriage, Mars in mythology desires love and

> >

> > so the conjunction or aspect in transition of Jupiter or Saturn may grant

> >

> > combination of planetary energies can either deny or grant human desires, it

> >

> > thanks,

> >

> > Nadia

> >

> >

> >

> > --- On Tue, 12/22/09, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@

> >

> > Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ >

> > Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Transists Combination at

marriage

> > Received: Tuesday, December 22, 2009, 1:46 PM

> >

> >

> > Dear Vidya Ji,

> >

> > Venus is the Karaka for marriage not Jupiter. Ofcourse Jupiter Transit is

> >

> >

> > Regards,

> >

> > -Manoj

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Vidya <vidyakmr ><vidyakmr@>

> > Tue, December 22, 2009 8:45:34 AM

> > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Transists Combination at marriage

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Members,

> >

> > What about jupiter transit as karaka for marriage?

> >

> > Regards,

> > Vidya

> >

> > ancient_indian_ astrology, " Chakraborty, PL "

> > >

> > > Dear Devisingh-ji,

> > >

> > > Mars is probably considered as Karaka for Husband in Nadi Astrology.

> > > In tradional astrology too, Mangal / Mangalyasthan has something to do

with

> > > marriage for girls.

> > >

> > > regards

> > >

> > > Chakraborty

> > >

> > > ____________ _________ _________ __

> > > ancient_indian_ astrology [ancient_indian_

> > > Tuesday, December 22, 2009 4:20 PM

> > > ancient_indian_ astrology

> > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Transists Combination at marriage

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear All,

> > >

> > > I have checked some combination mentioned in Nadi technique in saptrishi

> > > seems works.

> > > At time of marriage(i have seen for arrange marriage not sure for else)

> > > --Ju or St not nodes Aspects/Cojoin Ma or 7th house from Ma (take Ma in

> > > previous sign if it is retrograde)

> > > --Ju or St not nodes Aspects/Cojoin Navamsa Lord or Navamsa

> > >

> > > Irrespective of Lagan Sign they works considering Ma here.......

> > > Can anybody put there thought was Ma is considered as Karka here?

> > >

> > > ------------ ------

> > > Regards,

> > > Devisingh

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > This Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway, New Delhi, India.

attachments.

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > [http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/ca/iotg_search.jpg]! Canada

Toolbar : Search from anywhere on the web and bookmark your favourite sites.

Download it now! <http://ca.toolbar./>

> >

> >

> >

attachments.

> >

>

>

>

> This Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway, New Delhi, India. The

information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this

attachments.

>

Dear friends,

Talking about marriage and about retrograde planets, let me give you an example

chart where the marriage is fixed to take place on 20th Jan 2010.

She is Virgo lagna, LL Me is retrograde in exchange with 6L retrograde Saturn.

7L Jupiter is retrograde in lagna.

On 20th Jan 2010, retro Sa in transit will be aspecting her 7H from her natal

lagna & Moon. Transit Ju will be in her 6H.

No double transit of Ju & Sa affecting her 7H from lagna/Moon/Venus.

Her natal Ju & Sa is within 1 degree in conjunction.

May be though Jupiter the 7HL, is not in retrograde motion on the fixed day of

her marriage, the close conjunction of Sa & Ju in her natal chart, is conducive

in giving marriage since Saturn is in retrograde motion on this day, aspecting

her 7H and conjunct with natal 7HL retro Jupiter.

February 12, 1981

Time: 20:40:00

Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)

Place: 80 E 21' 00 " , 7 N 29' 00 "

Kurunegala, Sri Lanka

Any comments...?

blessings,

Renu

, " Bhaskar " <bhaskar_jyotish

wrote:

>

> Dear Chakroborty ji,

>

> No its good that you presented this. Because now those in proposition and

those in opposition can discuss and argue to their hearts content and all rest

who do not participate can enjoy and learn.

>

> Mars is a seperate factor to reckon with,in marriage. A strong mars is

necessary to keep the marriage going, to have children and force of attraction.

Without mars, agression cannot be there, and without agressions two bodies

cannot unite to keep the circle of recreation On eternally. Mars produces Fire,

Pourush, Shakti, bala, Iccha Chakti and Vaasna.It rules over animal instinct and

without this one will not approach the other for Sex. Hence a strong Mars is

necessary for happy marriage. But not an afflicted one.

>

> It is said by propogators of Double Transit theory that Mars is the pointer

for the month of marriage. (This is a good one for postmartem. For future

predictions I would invite them to take 20 Charts and predict when marriage will

be in future).

>

> regards/Bhaskar.

>

>

>

>

> , " Chakraborty, PL "

<CHAKRABORTYP2@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Bhaskar-ji,

> >

> > I am aware about the 'double transit theory' and actual high probability

> > of finding aspects from Tr Sat & Jup in any house. Sat & Jup, both having

> > 3 aspects each, aspecting some 'sensitive point' & 7th thereof....... that

> > will happen many a times for a person. And I also agree to the fact that

> > Millions born withing approx 2 hrs window should get married as per this

theory.

> >

> > Yes, I agree to your viewpoint and I also share the same.

> >

> > I did write & referred to Mr. Rayudu's article for two purpose only....

> >

> > 1) Mars is considered as a Karaka for marriage in Nadi system.

> > 2) The theory of transits aspectsing Mars is quite old (at least 1993

onwards

> > as mentioned by Mr. Rayudu).

> >

> > regards

> >

> > Chakraborty

> >

> >

> >

> >

On Behalf Of Bhaskar

> > Wednesday, December 23, 2009 5:22 PM

> >

> > Re:Transists Combination at

marriage-Devisingh

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Chakroborty ji,

> >

> > // Jupiter during transit conjoins or aspects natal Mars or 7th sign from

natal Mars.

> > Saturn during transit conjoins or aspects natal Mars or 7th sign from natal

Mars.

> > Jupiter during transit conjoins or aspects navamsa lagna or navamsa lagna

lord.

> > Saturn during transit conjoins or aspects navamsa lagna or navamsa lagna

lord. //

> >

> > I have been through all this, and find these rules an absolute joke.If It

was easy to predict marriages through such rules, then everybody here would not

be on the forum , but busy in catering to a line outside his house looking for

> >

> > The double transits of saturn and Jupiter are a farce actually. Because at

any given time, one of the planets is going to aspect one of the critical points

> >

> > I am sorry, these are my views. Those who do not like may ignore this.

> >

> > regards/Bhaskar.

> >

> >

> > --- In

<%40\

groups.com>, " Chakraborty, PL " <CHAKRABORTYP2@> wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear friends,

> > >

> > > There is an article on " Marriage date - A Nadi method "

> > > http://www.rayuduastrology.com/

> > >

> > > The salient point is .... Natal mars is of primary importance.

> > > Tr sat & Jup provides the fructification. Rahu / Ketu delays it.

> > >

> > > The important points mentioned are

> > >

> > >

> > > NADI METHOD RULES FOR MARRIAGE AGE

> > >

> > > The following are the main rules for arriving at probable marriage age:

> > >

> > > 1. Jupiter during transit conjoins or aspects natal Mars or 7th sign from

natal Mars.

> > > 2. Saturn during transit conjoins or aspects natal Mars or 7th sign from

natal Mars.

> > > 3. Jupiter during transit conjoins or aspects navamsa lagna or navamsa

lagna lord.

> > > 4. Saturn during transit conjoins or aspects navamsa lagna or navamsa

lagna lord.

> > >

> > > The following additional points may also be noted:

> > >

> > > 1. When Jupiter, Saturn or Mars is retrograde in birth chart in a

particular sign, they are to be considered to be in the previous sign also and

age is to be counted from there.

> > > 2. When Jupiter is in about 1 degree and Saturn is about 3 degrees in the

from there.

> > > 3. When Rahu is with Mars or next sign to Mars, the 4th sign from mars

would be the sensitive point for interaction with transits of Jupiter, Saturn ,

Rahu.

> > > 4. When Rahu is in opposite sign to mars, the 4th sign from there, that

is,. the 10th sign form natal Mars is to be considered as the sensitive point.

> > > 5. When Mars is in parivartana ( exchange of signs) with another planet,

> > > 6. When Mars is retrograde with Rahu, first Mars is to be place in the

point.

> > >

> > > 'Hope it helps

> > >

> > > Chakraborty

> > >

> > >

> > > ________________________________

> > >

<%40\

groups.com>

[ <\

%40>] On Behalf Of devisigh

> > > Wednesday, December 23, 2009 3:00 PM

> > > To:

<%40\

groups.com>

> > > Re: Re:Transists Combination at

marriage-Devisingh

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Manoj Ji,

> > >

> > > Let me put my thoughts

> > > " Marriage " The word itself deals with number of image in mind Let me clear

can tell anything.

> > > I have checked that this works for most of charts of so called arranged

> > > I have not mentioned all points of techniques as this is from saptrishi so

> > > To find out date of Marriage is not something motive as all are having

there personal approach to reach date.(however this can help in final decision)

> > > aspects from Ju,St are considered to fructify event but aspects from nodes

are considered as delay or hindrance....personally i have seen that such delay

could be in any term or some hindrance to reveal marriage....nodes may cojoin or

> > > There are cases for multiple marriage and also cases for No

> > > This is nothing related to promise of so called marriage as well.

> > > I was expecting something positive outcome can be concluded by considering

> > >

> > > I was thinking in a way that Ma Signify body and child become adult and

have Body Change (internal hormones are changed)

> > > Does it tells something in that area?

> > > Can we apply a conclusion that Testosterone or something else can gets

fructify?

> > > I guess some conclusion can also be taken in that way so that Can be

applied for non-human (Animals, plants) as well in different way?

> > >

> > > Anybody can express there views and can check technique and provide there

> > >

> > > --i hope this makes sense

> > > ------------------

> > > Regards,

> > > Devisingh

> > >

> > > Manoj Chandran wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Devisingh Ji,

> > >

> > > This technique does not work with " non-arranged " marriage. Here is one

> > >

> > >

> > > Regards,

> > >

> > > -Manoj

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@>

> > > To:

<%40\

groups.com>

> > > Tue, December 22, 2009 12:57:05 PM

> > > Re: Re:Transists Combination at

marriage-Devisingh

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Nadia Ji,

> > >

> > > Yes, Ju/Sa may bring marriage but the question is WILL they? Since this is

> > >

> > > Infact what I find more interesting than Ju/Sa aspects are the NON-aspects

of the Nodes. May be if we combine the non-aspects of Nodes with the aspect of

> > >

> > >

> > > Regards,

> > >

> > > -Manoj

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Nadia <nadiadeol (AT) (DOT) ca><nadiadeol@>

> > > Tue, December 22, 2009 12:45:50 PM

> > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re:Transists Combination at

marriage-Devisingh

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Devisingh,

> > >

> > > your observation that Jupiter and Saturn bring marriage is very accurate.

Both planets are about perpetuating the human condition,which includes

procreation hence the necessity of marriage which in almost all human cultures

is the usual way people generate progeny.

> > >

> > > though Mars is not karaka for marriage, Mars in mythology desires love and

> > >

> > > so the conjunction or aspect in transition of Jupiter or Saturn may grant

> > >

> > > combination of planetary energies can either deny or grant human desires,

it is what needs to be examined in individual charts.

> > >

> > > thanks,

> > >

> > > Nadia

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > --- On Tue, 12/22/09, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@

> > >

> > > Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ >

> > > Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Transists Combination at

marriage

> > > Received: Tuesday, December 22, 2009, 1:46 PM

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Vidya Ji,

> > >

> > > Venus is the Karaka for marriage not Jupiter. Ofcourse Jupiter Transit is

> > >

> > >

> > > Regards,

> > >

> > > -Manoj

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Vidya <vidyakmr ><vidyakmr@>

> > > Tue, December 22, 2009 8:45:34 AM

> > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Transists Combination at marriage

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Members,

> > >

> > > What about jupiter transit as karaka for marriage?

> > >

> > > Regards,

> > > Vidya

> > >

> > > ancient_indian_ astrology, " Chakraborty, PL "

> > > >

> > > > Dear Devisingh-ji,

> > > >

> > > > Mars is probably considered as Karaka for Husband in Nadi Astrology.

> > > > In tradional astrology too, Mangal / Mangalyasthan has something to do

with

> > > > marriage for girls.

> > > >

> > > > regards

> > > >

> > > > Chakraborty

> > > >

> > > > ____________ _________ _________ __

> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology

[ancient_indian_ astrology] On Behalf Of devisigh

> > > > Tuesday, December 22, 2009 4:20 PM

> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology

> > > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Transists Combination at marriage

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Dear All,

> > > >

> > > > I have checked some combination mentioned in Nadi technique in saptrishi

> > > > seems works.

> > > > At time of marriage(i have seen for arrange marriage not sure for else)

> > > > --Ju or St not nodes Aspects/Cojoin Ma or 7th house from Ma (take Ma in

> > > > previous sign if it is retrograde)

> > > > --Ju or St not nodes Aspects/Cojoin Navamsa Lord or Navamsa

> > > >

> > > > Irrespective of Lagan Sign they works considering Ma here.......

> > > > Can anybody put there thought was Ma is considered as Karka here?

> > > >

> > > > ------------ ------

> > > > Regards,

> > > > Devisingh

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > This Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway, New Delhi,

India. The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments

to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may

contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the

intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail.

Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and

any attachments.

> > > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > [http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/ca/iotg_search.jpg]! Canada

Toolbar : Search from anywhere on the web and bookmark your favourite sites.

Download it now! <http://ca.toolbar./>

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > This Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway, New Delhi, India.

attachments.

> > >

> >

> >

> >

attachments.

> >

>

Dear Devisingh Ji,

I understand your approach, but logically this theory does not make much sense to me. Every day in this world millions are getting married and this theory will not apply to all days in the year.

Regards,

-Manoj

devisigh <devisingh.rajput Sent: Wed, December 23, 2009 2:30:18 AMRe: Re:Transists Combination at marriage-Devisingh

Dear Manoj Ji,Let me put my thoughts "Marriage" The word itself deals with number of image in mind Let me clear that we should drop that word first and just look to combination alone if that can tell anything.I have checked that this works for most of charts of so called arranged marriage as i have to start from something.I have not mentioned all points of techniques as this is from saptrishi so thouse who aware and experimented can have their comments so that was purpose to share results of experiment if they have.To find out date of Marriage is not something motive as all are having there personal approach to reach date.(however this can help in final decision)aspects from Ju,St are considered to fructify event but aspects from nodes are considered as delay or hindrance... .personally i have seen that such delay could be in any term or some hindrance to reveal marriage.... nodes may cojoin or aspected by St/Gu as well in

such case......Please check for below chart or provide date of marriage so can be looked.There are cases for multiple marriage and also cases for No Marriage,Personally i am not thinking in that way (No marriage does not mean no awareness of marriage if this makes sense)This is nothing related to promise of so called marriage as well.I was expecting something positive outcome can be concluded by considering such combination and taking Ma as Point of Reference.I was thinking in a way that Ma Signify body and child become adult and have Body Change (internal hormones are changed)Does it tells something in that area?Can we apply a conclusion that Testosterone or something else can gets fructify?I guess some conclusion can also be taken in that way so that Can be applied for non-human (Animals, plants) as well in different way?Anybody can express there views and can check technique and provide there

comments...may be helpfull--i hope this makes sense------------ ------ Regards, DevisinghManoj Chandran wrote:

Dear Devisingh Ji,

Regards,

-Manoj

Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ >ancient_indian_ astrologyTue, December 22, 2009 12:57:05 PMRe: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re:Transists Combination at marriage-Devisingh

Dear Nadia Ji,

Regards,

-Manoj

Dear Vidya Ji,

Regards,

-Manoj

Dear Members,What about jupiter transit as karaka for marriage?Regards,Vidyaancient_indian_ astrology, "Chakraborty, PL" <CHAKRABORTYP2@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Devisingh-ji,> > Mars is probably considered as Karaka for Husband in Nadi Astrology.> In tradional astrology too, Mangal / Mangalyasthan has something to do with> marriage for girls.> > regards> > Chakraborty> > ____________ _________ _________ __> ancient_indian_ astrology [ancient_indian_ astrology] On Behalf Of devisigh> Tuesday, December 22, 2009 4:20 PM> ancient_indian_

astrology> [ancient_indian_ astrology] Transists Combination at marriage> > > > Dear All,> > I have checked some combination mentioned in Nadi technique in saptrishi> seems works.> At time of marriage(i have seen for arrange marriage not sure for else)> --Ju or St not nodes Aspects/Cojoin Ma or 7th house from Ma (take Ma in> previous sign if it is retrograde)> --Ju or St not nodes Aspects/Cojoin Navamsa Lord or Navamsa> > Irrespective of Lagan Sign they works considering Ma here.......> Can anybody put there thought was Ma is considered as Karka here?> > ------------ ------> Regards,> Devisingh> > > > This Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway, New Delhi, India. The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message

are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.>

Dear Chakraborty Ji,

Thank you for your efforts in posting this. This clearly explains the theory.

Regards,

-Manoj

"Chakraborty, PL" <CHAKRABORTYP2 Wed, December 23, 2009 4:49:34 AMRE: Re:Transists Combination at marriage-Devisingh

Dear friends,

There is an article on "Marriage date - A Nadi method"

http://www.rayuduastrology.com/

The salient point is .... Natal mars is of primary importance.

Tr sat & Jup provides the fructification. Rahu / Ketu delays it.

The important points mentioned are

NADI METHOD RULES FOR MARRIAGE AGE

The following are the main rules for arriving at probable marriage age:

Jupiter during transit conjoins or aspects natal Mars or 7th sign from natal Mars. Saturn during transit conjoins or aspects natal Mars or 7th sign from natal Mars. Jupiter during transit conjoins or aspects navamsa lagna or navamsa lagna lord. Saturn during transit conjoins or aspects navamsa lagna or navamsa lagna lord.

The following additional points may also be noted:

When Jupiter, Saturn or Mars is retrograde in birth chart in a particular sign, they are to be considered to be in the previous sign also and age is to be counted from there. When Jupiter is in about 1 degree and Saturn is about 3 degrees in the beginning of a sign, they are to be considered to be in the previous sign also as per the Vakya Siddhanta followed by nadi astrology and age is to be counted from there. When Rahu is with Mars or next sign to Mars, the 4th sign from mars would be the sensitive point for interaction with transits of Jupiter, Saturn , Rahu. When Rahu is in opposite sign to mars, the 4th sign from there, that is,. the 10th sign form natal Mars is to be considered as the sensitive point. When Mars is in parivartana ( exchange of signs) with another planet, Mars is to be considered to be in own sign acting as the sensitive point. When Mars is retrograde with Rahu, first Mars is to be place in the previous sign and the 4th sign from there is to be considered as the sensitive point.

'Hope it helps

Chakraborty

ancient_indian_ astrology [ancient_ indian_astrology ] On Behalf Of devisighWednesday, December 23, 2009 3:00 PMancient_indian_ astrologyRe: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re:Transists Combination at marriage-Devisingh

Dear Manoj Ji,Let me put my thoughts "Marriage" The word itself deals with number of image in mind Let me clear that we should drop that word first and just look to combination alone if that can tell anything.I have checked that this works for most of charts of so called arranged marriage as i have to start from something.I have not mentioned all points of techniques as this is from saptrishi so thouse who aware and experimented can have their comments so that was purpose to share results of experiment if they have.To find out date of Marriage is not something motive as all are having there personal approach to reach date.(however this can help in final decision)aspects from Ju,St are considered to fructify event but aspects from nodes are considered as delay or hindrance... .personally i have seen that such delay could be in any term or some hindrance to reveal marriage.... nodes may cojoin or aspected by St/Gu as well in

such case......Please check for below chart or provide date of marriage so can be looked.There are cases for multiple marriage and also cases for No Marriage,Personally i am not thinking in that way (No marriage does not mean no awareness of marriage if this makes sense)This is nothing related to promise of so called marriage as well.I was expecting something positive outcome can be concluded by considering such combination and taking Ma as Point of Reference.I was thinking in a way that Ma Signify body and child become adult and have Body Change (internal hormones are changed)Does it tells something in that area?Can we apply a conclusion that Testosterone or something else can gets fructify?I guess some conclusion can also be taken in that way so that Can be applied for non-human (Animals, plants) as well in different way?Anybody can express there views and can check technique and provide there

comments...may be helpfull--i hope this makes sense------------ ------ Regards, DevisinghManoj Chandran wrote:

Dear Devisingh Ji,

Regards,

-Manoj

Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ >ancient_indian_ astrologyTue, December 22, 2009 12:57:05 PMRe: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re:Transists Combination at marriage-Devisingh

Dear Nadia Ji,

Regards,

-Manoj

Dear Vidya Ji,

Regards,

-Manoj

Dear Members,What about jupiter transit as karaka for marriage?Regards,Vidyaancient_indian_ astrology, "Chakraborty, PL" <CHAKRABORTYP2@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Devisingh-ji,> > Mars is probably considered as Karaka for Husband in Nadi Astrology.> In tradional astrology too, Mangal / Mangalyasthan has something to do with> marriage for girls.> > regards> > Chakraborty> > ____________ _________ _________ __> ancient_indian_ astrology [ancient_indian_ astrology] On Behalf Of devisigh> Tuesday, December 22, 2009 4:20 PM> ancient_indian_

astrology> [ancient_indian_ astrology] Transists Combination at marriage> > > > Dear All,> > I have checked some combination mentioned in Nadi technique in saptrishi> seems works.> At time of marriage(i have seen for arrange marriage not sure for else)> --Ju or St not nodes Aspects/Cojoin Ma or 7th house from Ma (take Ma in> previous sign if it is retrograde)> --Ju or St not nodes Aspects/Cojoin Navamsa Lord or Navamsa> > Irrespective of Lagan Sign they works considering Ma here.......> Can anybody put there thought was Ma is considered as Karka here?> > ------------ ------> Regards,> Devisingh> > > > This Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway, New Delhi, India. The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message

are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.>

This Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway, New Delhi, India. The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.

Dear Renu Ji,

Thanks for sharing charts below are some points which shows that

marriage date you provided may not be incorrect marraige can happens on

that date.

--Ju cojoins Natal Ma (aqarious sign)

--St cojoin Navamsa Sign

--Nodes not delaying

Some points not part of discussion.

--It is nothing related to promise of marriage

--It is nothing related to so called marriage as that vary from culture

to culture and other new trends may came we might not guess future

marriage

Part of discussions.

--combination comes true considering Ma not for anything else so why Ma

as center or karak?

------------------

Regards,

Devisingh

Dear Bhaskar Ji,

Thanks for your input here.

I apologizes but no one can be in proposition to accept this for

marriage predictions even myself is not accepting this for marriage

predications case study.

what really makes me to think was 'Ma' as center except that if we

consider any other planet it won't comes true and it came true

(combination) for case of Ma only.

Accepting Ma as center and tried and i got that true and thus checked

for wide scale on group to contribute if this works.

I think to reach at particular combination in broad scale makes some

sense.How to interpret same is unknown to me.

------------------

Regards,

Devisingh

Bhaskar wrote:

Dear Chakroborty ji,

No its good that you presented this. Because now those in proposition

and those in opposition can discuss and argue to their hearts content

and all rest who do not participate can enjoy and learn.

Mars is a seperate factor to reckon with,in marriage. A strong mars is

necessary to keep the marriage going, to have children and force of

attraction. Without mars, agression cannot be there, and without

agressions two bodies cannot unite to keep the circle of recreation On

eternally. Mars produces Fire, Pourush, Shakti, bala, Iccha Chakti and

Vaasna.It rules over animal instinct and without this one will not

approach the other for Sex. Hence a strong Mars is necessary for happy

marriage. But not an afflicted one.

It is said by propogators of Double Transit theory that Mars is the

pointer for the month of marriage. (This is a good one for postmartem.

For future predictions I would invite them to take 20 Charts and

predict when marriage will be in future).

regards/Bhaskar.

"Chakraborty, PL" <CHAKRABORTYP2 wrote:

>

> Dear Bhaskar-ji,

>

> I am aware about the 'double transit theory' and actual high

probability

> of finding aspects from Tr Sat & Jup in any house. Sat &

Jup, both having

> 3 aspects each, aspecting some 'sensitive point' & 7th

thereof....... that

> will happen many a times for a person. And I also agree to the

fact that

> Millions born withing approx 2 hrs window should get married as

per this theory.

>

> Yes, I agree to your viewpoint and I also share the same.

>

> I did write & referred to Mr. Rayudu's article for two purpose

only....

>

> 1) Mars is considered as a Karaka for marriage in Nadi system.

> 2) The theory of transits aspectsing Mars is quite old (at least

1993 onwards

> as mentioned by Mr. Rayudu).

>

> regards

>

> Chakraborty

>

>

>

>

On Behalf Of Bhaskar

> Wednesday, December 23, 2009 5:22 PM

>

> Re:Transists Combination

at marriage-Devisingh

>

>

>

> Dear Chakroborty ji,

>

> // Jupiter during transit conjoins or aspects natal Mars or 7th

sign from natal Mars.

> Saturn during transit conjoins or aspects natal Mars or 7th sign

from natal Mars.

> Jupiter during transit conjoins or aspects navamsa lagna or

navamsa lagna lord.

> Saturn during transit conjoins or aspects navamsa lagna or navamsa

lagna lord. //

>

> I have been through all this, and find these rules an absolute

joke.If It was easy to predict marriages through such rules, then

everybody here would not be on the forum , but busy in catering to a

line outside his house looking for dates for marriages of their

children.

>

> The double transits of saturn and Jupiter are a farce actually.

Because at any given time, one of the planets is going to aspect one of

the critical points (Given) in its motion and this does not produce

marriage evrytime. If just transits could produce marriage , then tell

me those with same planetary combinations born during 1 and a half hour

of same Lagna position (Millions) would be married at same time, but

this does not happen in Real life.

>

> I am sorry, these are my views. Those who do not like may ignore

this.

>

> regards/Bhaskar.

>

>

> <%40>,

"Chakraborty, PL" <CHAKRABORTYP2@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear friends,

> >

> > There is an article on "Marriage date - A Nadi method"

> > http://www.rayuduastrology.com/

> >

> > The salient point is .... Natal mars is of primary importance.

> > Tr sat & Jup provides the fructification. Rahu / Ketu

delays it.

> >

> > The important points mentioned are

> >

> >

> > NADI METHOD RULES FOR MARRIAGE AGE

> >

> > The following are the main rules for arriving at probable

marriage age:

> >

> > 1. Jupiter during transit conjoins or aspects natal Mars or

7th sign from natal Mars.

> > 2. Saturn during transit conjoins or aspects natal Mars or

7th sign from natal Mars.

> > 3. Jupiter during transit conjoins or aspects navamsa lagna

or navamsa lagna lord.

> > 4. Saturn during transit conjoins or aspects navamsa lagna or

navamsa lagna lord.

> >

> > The following additional points may also be noted:

> >

> > 1. When Jupiter, Saturn or Mars is retrograde in birth chart

in a particular sign, they are to be considered to be in the previous

sign also and age is to be counted from there.

> > 2. When Jupiter is in about 1 degree and Saturn is about 3

degrees in the beginning of a sign, they are to be considered to be in

the previous sign also as per the Vakya Siddhanta followed by nadi

astrology and age is to be counted from there.

> > 3. When Rahu is with Mars or next sign to Mars, the 4th sign

from mars would be the sensitive point for interaction with transits of

Jupiter, Saturn , Rahu.

> > 4. When Rahu is in opposite sign to mars, the 4th sign from

there, that is,. the 10th sign form natal Mars is to be considered as

the sensitive point.

> > 5. When Mars is in parivartana ( exchange of signs) with

another planet, Mars is to be considered to be in own sign acting as

the sensitive point.

> > 6. When Mars is retrograde with Rahu, first Mars is to be

place in the previous sign and the 4th sign from there is to be

considered as the sensitive point.

> >

> > 'Hope it helps

> >

> > Chakraborty

> >

> >

> > <%40>

[ <%40>]

On Behalf Of devisigh

> > Wednesday, December 23, 2009 3:00 PM

> > <%40>

> > Re: Re:Transists

Combination at marriage-Devisingh

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Manoj Ji,

> >

> > Let me put my thoughts

> > "Marriage" The word itself deals with number of image in mind

Let me clear that we should drop that word first and just look to

combination alone if that can tell anything.

> > I have checked that this works for most of charts of so

called arranged marriage as i have to start from something.

> > I have not mentioned all points of techniques as this is from

saptrishi so thouse who aware and experimented can have their comments

so that was purpose to share results of experiment if they have.

> > To find out date of Marriage is not something motive as all

are having there personal approach to reach date.(however this can help

in final decision)

> > aspects from Ju,St are considered to fructify event but

aspects from nodes are considered as delay or hindrance....personally

i have seen that such delay could be in any term or some hindrance to

reveal marriage....nodes may cojoin or aspected by St/Gu as well

in such case......Please check for below chart or provide date of

marriage so can be looked.

> > There are cases for multiple marriage and also cases for No

Marriage,Personally i am not thinking in that way (No marriage does not

mean no awareness of marriage if this makes sense)

> > This is nothing related to promise of so called marriage as

well.

> > I was expecting something positive outcome can be concluded

by considering such combination and taking Ma as Point of Reference.

> >

> > I was thinking in a way that Ma Signify body and child become

adult and have Body Change (internal hormones are changed)

> > Does it tells something in that area?

> > Can we apply a conclusion that Testosterone or something else

can gets fructify?

> > I guess some conclusion can also be taken in that way so that

Can be applied for non-human (Animals, plants) as well in different way?

> >

> > Anybody can express there views and can check technique and

provide there comments...may be helpfull

> >

> > --i hope this makes sense

> > ------------------

> > Regards,

> > Devisingh

> >

> > Manoj Chandran wrote:

> >

> > Dear Devisingh Ji,

> >

> > This technique does not work with "non-arranged" marriage.

Here is one marriage date of an acquaintance: Mar 22, 1986, Chicago

Illinois, USA. While one condition of Ju or Sa aspecting Ma or 7H from

Ma is satisfied, the other conditon of Nodes not aspecting is not

satisfied, since Ra is in trines to Ma.

> >

> >

> > Regards,

> >

> > -Manoj

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@>

> > <%40>

> > Tue, December 22, 2009 12:57:05 PM

> > Re: Re:Transists

Combination at marriage-Devisingh

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Nadia Ji,

> >

> > Yes, Ju/Sa may bring marriage but the question is WILL they?

Since this is predictive astrology, when a certain technique can give

positive results more than 70% of the time, how to use it to predict?

> >

> > Infact what I find more interesting than Ju/Sa aspects are

the NON-aspects of the Nodes. May be if we combine the non-aspects of

Nodes with the aspect of Ju/Sa then we get a more tolearable

probability. Some body who is better in Probability theory than me

needs to do this math.

> >

> >

> > Regards,

> >

> > -Manoj

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Nadia <nadiadeol (AT) (DOT) ca><nadiadeol@>

> > Tue, December 22, 2009 12:45:50 PM

> > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re:Transists Combination

at marriage-Devisingh

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Devisingh,

> >

> > your observation that Jupiter and Saturn bring marriage is

very accurate. Both planets are about perpetuating the human

condition,which includes procreation hence the necessity of marriage

which in almost all human cultures is the usual way people generate

progeny.

> >

> > though Mars is not karaka for marriage, Mars in mythology

desires love and marriage very much though it is denied as Mars is at

heart a Bharmchariya.

> >

> > so the conjunction or aspect in transition of Jupiter or

Saturn may grant Mars' desire for union, which is pretty cool.

> >

> > combination of planetary energies can either deny or grant

human desires, it is what needs to be examined in individual charts.

> >

> > thanks,

> >

> > Nadia

> >

> >

> >

> > --- On Tue, 12/22/09, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@

<http:///>>

wrote:

> >

> > Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ >

> > Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Transists

Combination at marriage

> > Received: Tuesday, December 22, 2009, 1:46 PM

> >

> >

> > Dear Vidya Ji,

> >

> > Venus is the Karaka for marriage not Jupiter. Ofcourse

Jupiter Transit is critical and has been mentioned in this discussion.

> >

> >

> > Regards,

> >

> > -Manoj

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Vidya <vidyakmr ><vidyakmr@>

> > Tue, December 22, 2009 8:45:34 AM

> > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Transists

Combination at marriage

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Members,

> >

> > What about jupiter transit as karaka for marriage?

> >

> > Regards,

> > Vidya

> >

> > ancient_indian_ astrology,

"Chakraborty, PL" <CHAKRABORTYP2@ ...><CHAKRABORTYP2@>

wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Devisingh-ji,

> > >

> > > Mars is probably considered as Karaka for Husband in

Nadi Astrology.

> > > In tradional astrology too, Mangal / Mangalyasthan has

something to do with

> > > marriage for girls.

> > >

> > > regards

> > >

> > > Chakraborty

> > >

> > > ____________ _________ _________ __

[ancient_indian_ astrology] On Behalf Of

devisigh

> > > Tuesday, December 22, 2009 4:20 PM

> > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Transists

Combination at marriage

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear All,

> > >

> > > I have checked some combination mentioned in Nadi

technique in saptrishi

> > > seems works.

> > > At time of marriage(i have seen for arrange marriage not

sure for else)

> > > --Ju or St not nodes Aspects/Cojoin Ma or 7th house from

Ma (take Ma in

> > > previous sign if it is retrograde)

> > > --Ju or St not nodes Aspects/Cojoin Navamsa Lord or

Navamsa

> > >

> > > Irrespective of Lagan Sign they works considering Ma

here.......

> > > Can anybody put there thought was Ma is considered as

Karka here?

> > >

> > > ------------ ------

> > > Regards,

> > > Devisingh

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > This Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway,

New Delhi, India. The information contained in this electronic message

and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use

of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or

attachments.

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > [http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/ca/iotg_search.jpg]!

Canada Toolbar : Search from anywhere on the web and bookmark your

favourite sites. Download it now! <http://ca.toolbar./>

> >

> >

> >

> > This Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway, New

Delhi, India. The information contained in this electronic message and

any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of

the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or