lord, in the main period of 3rd house or in the sub of powerful

significator for 8th house.

In this case the 3rd lord is Saturn, which aspects 8th, 12th

and 3rd house, ( all upchay stan for 8th house as B) So Saturn it

self will not come forward. In such case any samdharmi to Saturn or

any planet in house D or E gives the result. Saturn is in the

navamansha of Mars, Mars is lord of E and situated in E with more

points. So Mars can replace Saturn. Being lord of E, it's sight on B

is not harmful and do not prevents it to give the result.

For 8th house Saturn is getting maximum points 26, So Saturn

is elligible to give the result. And Rahu is samdharm to Satun and

also Jupiter, so the result can be expected in Rahu sub. Other

planets which are having good strength are Mars18, Jupiter 16,

Mercury 13, and Sun 12. Jupiter and Mars are the lord of D and E. Can

give the result very eagerly. On the date of Death the Sun was

transisting in the sign of Mercury and Nakshatra of Mars.

The sixth lord here is Mars, and aspecting 4th 7th and 8th

house. It spoils the resluts indicated by these houses in it's sub

and effects the person ot things indicated by these houses.

At the same time if we see the 3rd house which gives the

longevity Jupiter, Mars and Sun are having very less points, and

Mercury is neutral having 12 points.

Now death due to cancer is a question mark for me? For this I

am not getting proper reasoning.

krushna

, " meetarun2001 "

<meetarun2001> wrote:

> I have been studying reg the untimely demise of my brother in law

due

> to lung cancer called mesothalimia.

>

> His details are :

>

> 1.Date of birth 12th march 1969 at 11.07 PM

>

> 2.Place Pune India

>

> 3.Died on 16th June 1998 early morn in Pune after fighting with

> disesase for abt 1.5 years.

>

>

> 4.Details of his parents r -

>

> a father 28 Jan 1938 6.40 am Jalgaon maharashtra

>

> b. mother 15 april 1942 7.21 am ahmednagar Maharashtra

>

> c.Wife 28th august 73 other details not known

>

> He was an electronics engineer and both parents r alive and have

> been professors.

>

> He was a non smoket and kept excellent health otherwise till the

> of 26.

>

>

> Can some guru analyse and guide?

> arun

• 7 years later...

Dear ones,I am posting birth data of a CANCER patient which was posted by mistake in another group since it's addressed to our group's esteemed members/moderators which i am pasting below.//Hello Bhaskerji, Neelamji, Uttaraji ,manojji,kulbirji and all astrolger and leares modaratars and readers and friends jay shrikrishnaI would Request all of yourA boy of 30 years suffering of cansar he is in critical condition brought to canada name jignesh DOB 18th may 1979 T B 08.55 am pb NADIAD GUJARATwife Hetal 14th jan 1979 23.20 nadiad gujaratson 27th jan 2007 canada ontariocan antbody help for his life by any remadies or pooja archana. please humble request for saving lifewish you a health wealthy prosperous new year 2010 and get good discusions on these groop get successgod bless you jay shri chrismusgurudev dattfrom ramesh joshi//----Tese are my random observations.6thL in MT in naks of ketu with mer1,4 and ven5,12cancer sign is with an exal maraka in mutual asp with its lord in 8th(gaja kesari!!) also a maraka.!!!...L/L(natal) in 12(hospital) and 6L in 8th debilitatated in D12 in CANCER sign in D12(health/hospitalisation) is the confirmation and beauty of Dcharts.Jup-sat dasa till 19-3-10Jup as already mentioned is maraka exal in a maraka 2nd H and also aspd by 6L of disease and sat in an enemy sign with its dispositor in 12th H of loss/hospital.... i have also observed cancer sign's importance in cancer cases in many a chart.there are no changes in Bhava/Chalit is to be noted.Love and regards,gopi.

Dear sirs,

Uptil mid of Year 2012 you can keep him under medications and in working

condition. from then on, he has a maraka running, and if Gods Grace dawns on

him, then he will live....

All remedies must be related to Jupiter, as he is badhaka Lord as well as placed

in 2nd and Lord of the 7th, both significators of maraka.

The whole chart is full of activation of the 8th, and 12th houses.

I am not sure what to predict here and would need a Prashna Kundli to confirm

this..

In this chart also, as mentioned the beauty of the D CHarts only come in

postmartme, but not for forecasting the future...

regards/Bhaskar.

, " gopalakrishna " <gopi_b927

wrote:

>

> Dear ones,

> I am posting birth data of a CANCER patient which was posted by mistake

> in another group since

>

> it's addressed to our group's esteemed members/moderators which i am

> pasting below.

> //Hello Bhaskerji, Neelamji, Uttaraji ,manojji,kulbirji and all

> astrolger and leares modaratars and

>

> readers and friends

> jay shrikrishna

> I would Request all of your

> A boy of 30 years suffering of cansar he is in critical condition

> brought to canada

> name jignesh DOB 18th may 1979 T B 08.55 am pb NADIAD GUJARAT

> wife Hetal 14th jan 1979 23.20

> nadiad gujarat

> son 27th jan 2007

> canada ontario

> can antbody help for his life by any remadies or pooja archana. please

> humble request for saving

>

> life

> wish you a health wealthy prosperous new year 2010 and get good

> discusions on these groop get

>

> success

> god bless you

>

> jay shri chrismus

> gurudev datt

> from ramesh joshi//----

> Tese are my random observations.

> 6thL in MT in naks of ketu with mer1,4 and ven5,12

> cancer sign is with an exal maraka in mutual asp with its lord in

> 8th(gaja kesari!!) also a

>

> maraka.!!!...

> L/L(natal) in 12(hospital) and 6L in 8th debilitatated in D12 in CANCER

> sign in

>

> D12(health/hospitalisation) is the confirmation and beauty of Dcharts.

> Jup-sat dasa till 19-3-10

> Jup as already mentioned is maraka exal in a maraka 2nd H and also aspd

> by 6L of disease and

>

> sat in an enemy sign with its dispositor in 12th H of loss/hospital....

> i have also observed cancer sign's importance in cancer cases in many a

> chart.

> there are no changes in Bhava/Chalit is to be noted.

> Love and regards,

> gopi.

>

bhaskarji ,

jayshrikrishana

thanks for taking time and giving good intraction

god bless you

ramesh joshi

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish

Fri, Jan 1, 2010 9:50 pm

Re: CANCER

Dear sirs,

Uptil mid of Year 2012 you can keep him under medications and in working condition. from then on, he has a maraka running, and if Gods Grace dawns on him, then he will live....

All remedies must be related to Jupiter, as he is badhaka Lord as well as placed in 2nd and Lord of the 7th, both significators of maraka.

I am not sure what to predict here and would need a Prashna Kundli to confirm this..

In this chart also, as mentioned the beauty of the D CHarts only come in postmartme, but not for forecasting the future...

regards/Bhaskar.

, "gopalakrishna" <gopi_b927 wrote:

>

> Dear ones,

> in another group since

>

> pasting below.

>

> readers and friends

> jay shrikrishna

> brought to canada

> nadiad gujarat

> son 27th jan 2007

> canada ontario

>

> life

>

> success

> god bless you

>

> jay shri chrismus

> gurudev datt

>

> maraka.!!!...

> sign in

>

> by 6L of disease and

>

> chart.

> Love and regards,

> gopi.

>

dear gopalakrishna ji

jay shri krishana

i am of this grope and new

a man who's data is given had been to canada in 2004

doctors treated for other cancer .

after long treatment they find cancer.he was take to india for better treatment during june 2009

but his healt was not improved and becom serious taken to canada on 29th dec09

he was my nebour thats why i requested our grope for help

thanks for sending massage to grope

ramesh joshi

gopalakrishna <gopi_b927

Fri, Jan 1, 2010 9:05 pm

CANCER

Dear ones,

I am posting birth data of a CANCER patient which was posted by mistake in another group since

it's addressed to our group's esteemed members/moderators which i am pasting below.

//Hello Bhaskerji, Neelamji, Uttaraji ,manojji,kulbirji and all astrolger and leares modaratars and

readers and friends

jay shrikrishna

I would Request all of your

A boy of 30 years suffering of cansar he is in critical condition brought to canada

name jignesh DOB 18th may 1979 T B 08.55 am pb NADIAD GUJARAT

wife Hetal 14th jan 1979 23.20 nadiad gujarat

son & nb sp; 27th jan 2007 canada ontario

can antbody help for his life by any remadies or pooja archana. please humble request for saving

life

wish you a health wealthy prosperous new year 2010 and get good discusions on these groop get

success

god bless you

jay shri chrismus

gurudev datt

from ramesh joshi//----

Tese are my random observations.

6thL in MT in naks of ketu with mer1,4 and ven5,12

cancer sign is with an exal maraka in mutual asp with its lord in 8th(gaja kesari!!) also a

maraka.!!!...

L/L(natal) in 12(hospital) and 6L in 8th debilitatated in D12 in CANCER sign in

D12(health/hospitalisation) is the confirmation and beauty of Dcharts.

Jup-sat dasa till 19-3-10

Jup & nb sp; as already mentioned is maraka exal in a maraka 2nd H and also aspd by 6L of disease and

sat in an enemy sign with its dispositor in 12th H of loss/hospital....

i have also observed cancer sign's importance in cancer cases in many a chart.

there are no changes in Bhava/Chalit is to be noted.

Love and regards,

gopi.

Dear Joshi ji,you are welcome.Do you think a cancer patient will be saved by prayers?Sorry i dont think so.But there is a thing called miracle which can do anything and only GOD knows it.So we can pray to GOD to perform MIRACLE.Please dont ask me which God since there is only ONE GOD who answers to any name with sincerety(bhakthi).....i also join you in praying.Love andRegards,gopi. , jora wrote:>> > dear gopalakrishna ji> jay shri krishana> i am of this grope and new> a man who's data is given had been to canada in 2004> doctors treated for other cancer . > after long treatment they find cancer.he was take to india for better treatment during june 2009> but his healt was not improved and becom serious taken to canada on 29th dec09> he was my nebour thats why i requested our grope for help> thanks for sending massage to grope> ramesh joshi> > gopalakrishna gopi_b927 > Fri, Jan 1, 2010 9:05 pm> CANCER> > > > > > Dear ones,> I am posting birth data of a CANCER patient which was posted by mistake in another group since > > it's addressed to our group's esteemed members/moderators which i am pasting below.> //Hello Bhaskerji, Neelamji, Uttaraji ,manojji,kulbirji and all astrolger and leares modaratars and > > readers and friends > jay shrikrishna> I would Request all of your> A boy of 30 years suffering of cansar he is in critical condition brought to canada > name jignesh DOB 18th may 1979 T B 08.55 am pb NADIAD GUJARAT> wife Hetal 14th jan 1979 23.20 nadiad gujarat> son & nb sp; 27th jan 2007 canada ontario> can antbody help for his life by any remadies or pooja archana. please humble request for saving > > life> wish you a health wealthy prosperous new year 2010 and get good discusions on these groop get > > success> god bless you> > jay shri chrismus> gurudev datt> from ramesh joshi//----> Tese are my random observations.> 6thL in MT in naks of ketu with mer1,4 and ven5,12> cancer sign is with an exal maraka in mutual asp with its lord in 8th(gaja kesari!!) also a > > maraka.!!!...> L/L(natal) in 12(hospital) and 6L in 8th debilitatated in D12 in CANCER sign in > > D12(health/hospitalisation) is the confirmation and beauty of Dcharts.> Jup-sat dasa till 19-3-10> Jup & nb sp; as already mentioned is maraka exal in a maraka 2nd H and also aspd by 6L of disease and > > sat in an enemy sign with its dispositor in 12th H of loss/hospital.... > i have also observed cancer sign's importance in cancer cases in many a chart.> there are no changes in Bhava/Chalit is to be noted.> Love and regards,> gopi.>

Dear Sir,//In this chart also, as mentioned the beauty of the D CHarts only come in

postmartme, but not for forecasting the future...//when postmortem gets preponed,it becomes the prediction.When an astrologer could not see earlier, what he saw in postmortem is it the fault of D-chart?Cant be.Its like blaming others for our own faults according to me.//I am not sure what to predict//when you yourself are not sure how can anybody be surewith any chart?Let's be practical please.....Love and regards,gopi. , "Bhaskar" <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:>> Dear sirs,> > Uptil mid of Year 2012 you can keep him under medications and in working condition. from then on, he has a maraka running, and if Gods Grace dawns on him, then he will live....> > All remedies must be related to Jupiter, as he is badhaka Lord as well as placed in 2nd and Lord of the 7th, both significators of maraka.> > The whole chart is full of activation of the 8th, and 12th houses. > > I am not sure what to predict here and would need a Prashna Kundli to confirm this..> > In this chart also, as mentioned the beauty of the D CHarts only come in postmartme, but not for forecasting the future...> > regards/Bhaskar.> > > > , "gopalakrishna" gopi_b927@ wrote:> >> > Dear ones,> > I am posting birth data of a CANCER patient which was posted by mistake> > in another group since> > > > it's addressed to our group's esteemed members/moderators which i am> > pasting below.> > //Hello Bhaskerji, Neelamji, Uttaraji ,manojji,kulbirji and all> > astrolger and leares modaratars and> > > > readers and friends> > jay shrikrishna> > I would Request all of your> > A boy of 30 years suffering of cansar he is in critical condition> > brought to canada> > name jignesh DOB 18th may 1979 T B 08.55 am pb NADIAD GUJARAT> > wife Hetal 14th jan 1979 23.20 > > nadiad gujarat> > son 27th jan 2007> > canada ontario> > can antbody help for his life by any remadies or pooja archana. please> > humble request for saving> > > > life> > wish you a health wealthy prosperous new year 2010 and get good> > discusions on these groop get> > > > success> > god bless you> > > > jay shri chrismus> > gurudev datt> > from ramesh joshi//----> > Tese are my random observations.> > 6thL in MT in naks of ketu with mer1,4 and ven5,12> > cancer sign is with an exal maraka in mutual asp with its lord in> > 8th(gaja kesari!!) also a> > > > maraka.!!!...> > L/L(natal) in 12(hospital) and 6L in 8th debilitatated in D12 in CANCER> > sign in> > > > D12(health/hospitalisation) is the confirmation and beauty of Dcharts.> > Jup-sat dasa till 19-3-10> > Jup as already mentioned is maraka exal in a maraka 2nd H and also aspd> > by 6L of disease and> > > > sat in an enemy sign with its dispositor in 12th H of loss/hospital....> > i have also observed cancer sign's importance in cancer cases in many a> > chart.> > there are no changes in Bhava/Chalit is to be noted.> > Love and regards,> > gopi.> >>

Dear Bhaskar-ji,

Wish you a prosperous New year.

I had visited your site in connection to your Ten Predictions. You look very very sharp. I was expecting

some senior looking guy.

I had posted a mail to you on your mail address... subject matter is not related to astrology.

Will be very happy if you reply

regards

P L ChakrabortyThis Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway, New Delhi, India. The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.

Dear Gopi ji,It is indeed unfortunate to see a young life suffering from this deadly disease. Moon and Jupiter are two marakas of the chart. In my little experience, I have observed that Moon and Jupiter forming a sambandh, especially in trik/maraka houses for gemini lagna, proves disastrous for health in either planet's dasha/antar. The disease might've started with the onset of Jupiter's dasha and aggravated with saturn's antar.

Is the disease present in abdominal region like colon or pancreas? Coming Jupiter-Mer with both the dasha lords  in virgo in 8H does not appear to be good. Saturn transits the navamsa rashi of LL and 8H of navamsha. Saturn also afflicts natal lagna along with the nodes.

Miracles do happen. Narayan Kavach can give him a strong protective sheild, specially in the forthcoming dasha of Mercury and he's gemini lagna. You may ask him to recite it if he can. I wish new year brings him good health and cheer in the family.:-)

I also wish everyone on the list a very happy and prosperous new year! RegardsNeelamI wish everyone on the list a happy and prosperous new year. 2010/1/2 Chakraborty, PL <CHAKRABORTYP2

Dear Bhaskar-ji,

Wish you a prosperous New year.

I had visited your site in connection to your Ten Predictions.  You look very very sharp.  I was expecting

some senior looking guy.

I had posted a mail to you on your mail address... subject matter is not related to astrology.

Will be very happy if you reply

regards

P L ChakrabortyThis Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway, New Delhi, India. The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.

Dear Sirs,

1) At least I make efforts to take up challenges in such Queries where

others have left it untouched in the past.

2) At times its better to reply " I am not sure what to predict " then

giving ominous predictions.

3) One is always limited in his understanding and we cannot claim as to

break every chart and understand the same.

D-Charts I still maintain my view is just for confirmation of what one

has mentioned and not easy to predict from D Charts.

regards/Bhaskar.

, " gopalakrishna "

<gopi_b927 wrote:

>

> Dear Sir,

> //In this chart also, as mentioned the beauty of the D CHarts only

come

> in

> postmartme, but not for forecasting the future...//

> when postmortem gets preponed,it becomes the prediction.When an

> astrologer could not see earlier, what he saw in postmortem is it the

> fault of D-chart?Cant be.Its like blaming others for our own faults

> according to me.

> //I am not sure what to predict//

> when you yourself are not sure how can anybody be sure

> with any chart?Let's be practical please.....

> Love and regards,

> gopi.

> , " Bhaskar "

> bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:

> >

> > Dear sirs,

> >

> > Uptil mid of Year 2012 you can keep him under medications and in

> working condition. from then on, he has a maraka running, and if Gods

> Grace dawns on him, then he will live....

> >

> > All remedies must be related to Jupiter, as he is badhaka Lord as

well

> as placed in 2nd and Lord of the 7th, both significators of maraka.

> >

> > The whole chart is full of activation of the 8th, and 12th houses.

> >

> > I am not sure what to predict here and would need a Prashna Kundli

to

> confirm this..

> >

> > In this chart also, as mentioned the beauty of the D CHarts only

come

> in postmartme, but not for forecasting the future...

> >

> > regards/Bhaskar.

> >

> >

> >

> > , " gopalakrishna "

> gopi_b927@ wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear ones,

> > > I am posting birth data of a CANCER patient which was posted by

> mistake

> > > in another group since

> > >

> > > it's addressed to our group's esteemed members/moderators which i

am

> > > pasting below.

> > > //Hello Bhaskerji, Neelamji, Uttaraji ,manojji,kulbirji and all

> > > astrolger and leares modaratars and

> > >

> > > readers and friends

> > > jay shrikrishna

> > > I would Request all of your

> > > A boy of 30 years suffering of cansar he is in critical condition

> > > brought to canada

> > > name jignesh DOB 18th may 1979 T B 08.55 am pb NADIAD GUJARAT

> > > wife Hetal 14th jan 1979 23.20

> > > nadiad gujarat

> > > son 27th jan 2007

> > > canada ontario

> > > can antbody help for his life by any remadies or pooja archana.

> please

> > > humble request for saving

> > >

> > > life

> > > wish you a health wealthy prosperous new year 2010 and get good

> > > discusions on these groop get

> > >

> > > success

> > > god bless you

> > >

> > > jay shri chrismus

> > > gurudev datt

> > > from ramesh joshi//----

> > > Tese are my random observations.

> > > 6thL in MT in naks of ketu with mer1,4 and ven5,12

> > > cancer sign is with an exal maraka in mutual asp with its lord in

> > > 8th(gaja kesari!!) also a

> > >

> > > maraka.!!!...

> > > L/L(natal) in 12(hospital) and 6L in 8th debilitatated in D12 in

> CANCER

> > > sign in

> > >

> > > D12(health/hospitalisation) is the confirmation and beauty of

> Dcharts.

> > > Jup-sat dasa till 19-3-10

> > > Jup as already mentioned is maraka exal in a maraka 2nd H and also

> aspd

> > > by 6L of disease and

> > >

> > > sat in an enemy sign with its dispositor in 12th H of

> loss/hospital....

> > > i have also observed cancer sign's importance in cancer cases in

> many a

> > > chart.

> > > there are no changes in Bhava/Chalit is to be noted.

> > > Love and regards,

> > > gopi.

> > >

> >

>

Dear Learned fraternity,Wish you all a very happy new year.In this case, would the current status of planets (gochar) also play significant role? Ju has just come out of its debilitation and shall now start gaining strength gradually. So is with Ma. Thanks for your inputs.I also bring another case of Cancer. The lady is my aunt and is suffering from liver cancer (4th stage). It was detected (at 4th stage) in Nov'09 while she was undergoing treatment of Ulceritve Colitis. The situation is getting worse day by day and now its just a matter of time. This is presented as case study and for opinion.DOB: 19/01/54Time: 07:07 amPlace: Suratgarh

(Rajasthan) 29N19 73E54Sincerely yours,Amit Baid"jora" <jora Sent: Sat, 2 January, 2010 1:10:42 AMRe: Re: CANCER

bhaskarji ,

jayshrikrishana

god bless you

ramesh joshi

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in>

ancient_indian_ astrology

Fri, Jan 1, 2010 9:50 pm

[ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: CANCER

Dear sirs,

Uptil mid of Year 2012 you can keep him under medications and in working condition. from then on, he has a maraka running, and if Gods Grace dawns on him, then he will live....

All remedies must be related to Jupiter, as he is badhaka Lord as well as placed in 2nd and Lord of the 7th, both significators of maraka.

I am not sure what to predict here and would need a Prashna Kundli to confirm this..

In this chart also, as mentioned the beauty of the D CHarts only come in postmartme, but not for forecasting the future...

regards/Bhaskar.

ancient_indian_ astrology, "gopalakrishna" <gopi_b927@. ..> wrote:

>

> Dear ones,

> in another group since

>

> pasting below.

>

> readers and friends

> jay shrikrishna

> brought to canada

> nadiad gujarat

> son 27th jan 2007

> canada ontario

>

> life

>

> success

> god bless you

>

> jay shri chrismus

> gurudev datt

>

> maraka.!!!.. .

> sign in

>

> D12(health/hospital isation) is the confirmation and beauty of Dcharts.

> by 6L of disease and

>

> sat in an enemy sign with its dispositor in 12th H of loss/hospital. ...

> chart.

> Love and regards,

> gopi.

>

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

Dear Neelam ji,i agree with you entirely.A few additional observations though.As i said earlier Cancer sign has got a lot to do with cancer which i have seen in number of charts.Even the disease is diagnosed in chara dasa/bhukti of cancer if i remember corectly.It is ofcourse is 4thH of kaala purush.In this case Lagna rises in the naks of Rahu with sat in an enemy sign while the dispositor is in 12th aspd by sat!!.Though this is a post mortem we learn from this too.Is it not?....//You may> ask him to recite it if he can. //The person who posted this is a member and he was specifically addresing you so i hope he will be seeing your post and pass on since i dont know them personally...Warm regards,gopi. , neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 wrote:>> Dear Gopi ji,> > It is indeed unfortunate to see a young life suffering from this deadly> disease. Moon and Jupiter are two marakas of the chart. In my little> experience, I have observed that Moon and Jupiter forming a sambandh,> especially in trik/maraka houses for gemini lagna, proves disastrous for> health in either planet's dasha/antar. The disease might've started with the> onset of Jupiter's dasha and aggravated with saturn's antar.> > Is the disease present in abdominal region like colon or pancreas? Coming> Jupiter-Mer with both the dasha lords in virgo in 8H does not appear to be> good. Saturn transits the navamsa rashi of LL and 8H of navamsha. Saturn> also afflicts natal lagna along with the nodes.> > Miracles do happen. Narayan Kavach can give him a strong protective sheild,> specially in the forthcoming dasha of Mercury and he's gemini lagna. You may> ask him to recite it if he can. I wish new year brings him good health and> cheer in the family.:-)> > I also wish everyone on the list a very happy and prosperous new year!> > Regards> Neelam> > > > > > I wish everyone on the list a happy and prosperous new year.> > 2010/1/2 Chakraborty, PL CHAKRABORTYP2 > >> >> > Dear Bhaskar-ji,> >> > Wish you a prosperous New year.> >> > I had visited your site in connection to your Ten Predictions. You look> > very very sharp. I was expecting> > some senior looking guy.> >> > I had posted a mail to you on your mail address... subject matter is not> > related to astrology.> >> > Will be very happy if you reply> >> > regards> >> >> > P L Chakraborty> >> > This Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway, New Delhi, India. The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.> >> >> > > >>

Dear Gopi Ji,

Can you please provide me some more past events?

Date of Marriage....Job??

------------------

Regards,

Devisingh

gopalakrishna wrote:

Dear ones,

I am posting birth data of a CANCER patient which was posted by mistake

in another group since

it's addressed to our group's esteemed members/moderators which i am

pasting below.

//Hello Bhaskerji, Neelamji, Uttaraji ,manojji,kulbirji and all

astrolger and leares modaratars and

readers and friends

jay shrikrishna

I would Request all of your

A boy of 30 years suffering of cansar he is in critical condition

brought to canada

name jignesh DOB 18th may 1979 T B 08.55 am pb NADIAD GUJARAT

wife Hetal 14th jan 1979 23.20

nadiad gujarat

son 27th jan

2007 canada ontario

can antbody help for his life by any remadies or pooja archana. please

humble request for saving

life

wish you a health wealthy prosperous new year 2010 and get good

discusions on these groop get

success

god bless you

jay shri chrismus

gurudev datt

from ramesh joshi//----

Tese are my random observations.

6thL in MT in naks of ketu with mer1,4 and ven5,12

cancer sign is with an exal maraka in mutual asp with its lord in

8th(gaja kesari!!) also a

maraka.!!!...

L/L(natal) in 12(hospital) and 6L in 8th debilitatated in D12 in CANCER

sign in

D12(health/hospitalisation) is the confirmation and beauty of

Dcharts.

Jup-sat dasa till 19-3-10

Jup as already mentioned is maraka exal in a maraka 2nd H and also

aspd by 6L of disease and

sat in an enemy sign with its dispositor in 12th H of loss/hospital....

i have also observed cancer sign's importance in cancer cases in many a

chart.

there are no changes in Bhava/Chalit is to be noted.

Love and regards,

gopi.

Dear Devisingh ji,Pl refer to jora ji's messages(30716\718),beyond that i dont know much......Love and regards,gopi. , devisigh <devisingh.rajput wrote:>> Dear Gopi Ji,> > Can you please provide me some more past events?> Date of Marriage....Job??> > ------------------> Regards,> Devisingh> > gopalakrishna wrote:> > > >> > *Dear ones,> > I am posting birth data of a CANCER patient which was posted by > > mistake in another group since> >> > it's addressed to our group's esteemed members/moderators which i am > > pasting below.> > //Hello Bhaskerji, Neelamji, Uttaraji ,manojji,kulbirji and all > > astrolger and leares modaratars and> >> > readers and friends> > jay shrikrishna> > I would Request all of your> > A boy of 30 years suffering of cansar he is in critical condition > > brought to canada> > name jignesh DOB 18th may 1979 T B 08.55 am pb NADIAD GUJARAT> > wife Hetal 14th jan 1979 23.20 > > nadiad gujarat> > son 27th jan > > 2007 canada ontario> > can antbody help for his life by any remadies or pooja archana. please > > humble request for saving> >> > life> > wish you a health wealthy prosperous new year 2010 and get good > > discusions on these groop get> >> > success> > god bless you> > > > jay shri chrismus> > gurudev datt> > from ramesh joshi//----> > Tese are my random observations.> > 6thL in MT in naks of ketu with mer1,4 and ven5,12> > cancer sign is with an exal maraka in mutual asp with its lord in > > 8th(gaja kesari!!) also a> >> > maraka.!!!...> > L/L(natal) in 12(hospital) and 6L in 8th debilitatated in D12 in > > CANCER sign in> >> > D12(health/hospitalisation) is the confirmation and beauty of Dcharts.> > Jup-sat dasa till 19-3-10> > Jup as already mentioned is maraka exal in a maraka 2nd H and also > > aspd by 6L of disease and> >> > sat in an enemy sign with its dispositor in 12th H of loss/hospital....> > i have also observed cancer sign's importance in cancer cases in many > > a chart.> > there are no changes in Bhava/Chalit is to be noted.> > Love and regards,> > gopi.> >> > *> >> >>

Dear Gopi ji and all,//Cancer sign has got a lot to do with cancer//In biology, APOPTOSIS is the term used for a programmed cellular death, which is (or should be) an inherent feature of individual cells. In the absence of apoptosis, the cells forget to die and the condition is called CANCER or malignant cells have also been called immature cells, as in reversing their aging process somehow.

Since these cells do not know how to die, they keep dividing or multiplying. In their quest for immortality, they kill the host (body) upon which they are dependent for their life.But without death there can be no life. Each moment the body-mind is dying and creating something new. Something has to die for something new to emerge, and for our soul to take quantum leaps of creativity, one must never forget to die.

How the *individual* (cell, man, earth…) becomes prolific and creative, i.e. YOUNG again and alive in dying? Same injection of morphine serves a dual purpose! Both a saver and a killer! It is how one deals with the poison or the toxins (in modern medicine). And in sign CANCER it is decided how much is enough! That’s why perhaps the karaka for growth and expansion exalts here, but must be well aspected so that it behaves!

The nomenclature for the Zodiac Cancer and the disease Cancer, was perhaps done independent of each other. But a thought strikes! Wasn’t Hippocrates an ASTRO-DOC of those times! There could be a common cankerous (as in latin) origin of the word! Hippocrates must’ve compared the crabby appendages in the cancer mass of the body as well as the zodiac! Common shape and appearance… in the microcosm and macrocosm! There seems to be a relationship of sign cancer and the disease cancer.

As the Cancer cells reverse their life energy, so does the SUN in heavens, when IN CANCER! And Devatas go on for their divine siesta, leaving the cankerous earth to proliferate and procreate (the fertile months)!Then there is our Tropic of Cancer, where the WORD tropos, meaning TURN, referring to sun which *turns back*. Both Vishwanath and MAHAKAAL set up his throne here? May be, the key to healthy growth and timely death lies in CANCER!

Just some thoughts to ponder over!  RegardsNeelam

Dear members; i don't know much about this topic but Mr. Suresh Upadhaya/ pt.

Bhooshan Priya has written on this subject topic. i am copy pasting , hope it

reaches the patient and helps,-

Goddess Durga killed a demon known as Raktabeej. Cancer is also known

as raktabeej.

>

> Therefore praying to Goddess Durga alone can help.

>

> the patient should recite the following siddha mantra from Durga Sapt shati as

many times a day as you can every day according to the instructions given.

>

> roga naasha ke liye

> [ to eliminate personal illness ]

>

> rogaanasheShaanapahaMsi tuShTaa

> ruShTaa tu kaamaan.h sakalaanabhiiShTaan.h |

> tvaamaashritaanaaM na vipannaraaNaaM

> tvaamaashritaa hyaashrayataaM prayaanti ||

>

> Go to the group files and read this mantra in Hindi script from the

Durga Sapt Shati siddha mantra file. This will help you pronounce it

correctly.

>

> Sit on a mat or some thing, do not sit on the bare ground. Keep a

little water in any bowl with a tulsi leaf in it before reciting this

mantra. When you have finished reciting the mantra you should breathe

over [ fook marana ] the bowl and drink that water and eat the tulsi

leaf. In case you do not find Tulsi leaf, then you can do without it,

just keep the bowl of water though.

Regards

Kulbir Bains

, " gopalakrishna " <gopi_b927

wrote:

>

> Dear ones,

> in another group since

>

> pasting below.

>

> readers and friends

> jay shrikrishna

> brought to canada

> nadiad gujarat

> son 27th jan 2007

> canada ontario

>

> life

>

> success

> god bless you

>

> jay shri chrismus

> gurudev datt

>

> maraka.!!!...

> sign in

>

> by 6L of disease and

>

> chart.

> Love and regards,

> gopi.

>

Respected All,

Please find one more data of cancer paitent lying on death bed:

11.33 AM

Kanpur

Is there any possibility of survive, as only son of his parents with two sisters.

RGS/Anand Jain--- On Sat, 2/1/10, Baid Amit <amit.baid wrote:

Baid Amit <amit.baidRe: Re: CANCER Date: Saturday, 2 January, 2010, 6:08 AM

Dear Learned fraternity,

Wish you all a very happy new year.

In this case, would the current status of planets (gochar) also play significant role? Ju has just come out of its debilitation and shall now start gaining strength gradually. So is with Ma.

Thanks for your inputs.

I also bring another case of Cancer. The lady is my aunt and is suffering from liver cancer (4th stage). It was detected (at 4th stage) in Nov'09 while she was undergoing treatment of Ulceritve Colitis. The situation is getting worse day by day and now its just a matter of time. This is presented as case study and for opinion.

DOB: 19/01/54

Time: 07:07 am

Place: Suratgarh (Rajasthan) 29N19 73E54

Sincerely yours,

Amit Baid

"jora" <joraancient_indian_ astrologySat, 2 January, 2010 1:10:42 AMRe: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: CANCER

bhaskarji ,

jayshrikrishana

god bless you

ramesh joshi

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in>ancient_indian_ astrologyFri, Jan 1, 2010 9:50 pm[ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: CANCER

Dear sirs,Uptil mid of Year 2012 you can keep him under medications and in working condition. from then on, he has a maraka running, and if Gods Grace dawns on him, then he will live....All remedies must be related to Jupiter, as he is badhaka Lord as well as placed in 2nd and Lord of the 7th, both significators of maraka.The whole chart is full of activation of the 8th, and 12th houses. I am not sure what to predict here and would need a Prashna Kundli to confirm this..In this chart also, as mentioned the beauty of the D CHarts only come in postmartme, but not for forecasting the future...regards/Bhaskar.ancient_indian_ astrology, "gopalakrishna" <gopi_b927@. ..>

wrote:>> Dear ones,> I am posting birth data of a CANCER patient which was posted by mistake> in another group since> > it's addressed to our group's esteemed members/moderators which i am> pasting below.> //Hello Bhaskerji, Neelamji, Uttaraji ,manojji,kulbirji and all> astrolger and leares modaratars and> > readers and friends> jay shrikrishna> I would Request all of your> A boy of 30 years suffering of cansar he is in critical condition> brought to canada> name jignesh DOB 18th may 1979 T B 08.55 am pb NADIAD GUJARAT> wife Hetal 14th jan 1979 23.20 > nadiad gujarat> son 27th jan 2007> canada ontario> can antbody help for his life by any remadies or pooja archana. please> humble request for saving> > life> wish you a health wealthy prosperous new year 2010 and get good>

discusions on these groop get> > success> god bless you> > jay shri chrismus> gurudev datt> from ramesh joshi//----> Tese are my random observations.> 6thL in MT in naks of ketu with mer1,4 and ven5,12> cancer sign is with an exal maraka in mutual asp with its lord in> 8th(gaja kesari!!) also a> > maraka.!!!.. .> L/L(natal) in 12(hospital) and 6L in 8th debilitatated in D12 in CANCER> sign in> > D12(health/hospital isation) is the confirmation and beauty of Dcharts.> Jup-sat dasa till 19-3-10> Jup as already mentioned is maraka exal in a maraka 2nd H and also aspd> by 6L of disease and> > sat in an enemy sign with its dispositor in 12th H of loss/hospital. ...> i have also observed cancer sign's importance in cancer cases in many a> chart.> there are no changes in Bhava/Chalit is

to be noted.> Love and regards,> gopi.>

Dear Gopi Ji,

What i can see is period from '2012-Sep-25 to 2015-May-27' must be

taken care, can be worst case.

------------------

Regards,

Devisingh

gopalakrishna wrote:

Dear Devisingh ji,

Pl refer to jora ji's messages(30716\718),beyond that i dont know

much......

Love and regards,

gopi.

devisigh <devisingh.rajput wrote:

>

> Dear Gopi Ji,

>

> Can you please provide me some more past events?

> Date of Marriage....Job??

>

> ------------------

> Regards,

> Devisingh

>

> gopalakrishna wrote:

> >

> >

> > *Dear ones,

> > I am posting birth data of a CANCER patient which was posted

by

> > mistake in another group since

> >

> > it's addressed to our group's esteemed members/moderators

which i am

> > pasting below.

> > //Hello Bhaskerji, Neelamji, Uttaraji ,manojji,kulbirji and

all

> > astrolger and leares modaratars and

> >

> > readers and friends

> > jay shrikrishna

> > I would Request all of your

> > A boy of 30 years suffering of cansar he is in critical

condition

> > brought to canada

> > name jignesh DOB 18th may 1979 T B 08.55 am pb NADIAD GUJARAT

> > wife Hetal 14th jan 1979 23.20

> > nadiad gujarat

> > son 27th jan

> > 2007 canada ontario

> > can antbody help for his life by any remadies or pooja

archana. please

> > humble request for saving

> >

> > life

> > wish you a health wealthy prosperous new year 2010 and get

good

> > discusions on these groop get

> >

> > success

> > god bless you

> >

> > jay shri chrismus

> > gurudev datt

> > from ramesh joshi//----

> > Tese are my random observations.

> > 6thL in MT in naks of ketu with mer1,4 and ven5,12

> > cancer sign is with an exal maraka in mutual asp with its

lord in

> > 8th(gaja kesari!!) also a

> >

> > maraka.!!!...

> > L/L(natal) in 12(hospital) and 6L in 8th debilitatated in D12

in

> > CANCER sign in

> >

> > D12(health/hospitalisation) is the confirmation and

beauty of Dcharts.

> > Jup-sat dasa till 19-3-10

> > Jup as already mentioned is maraka exal in a maraka 2nd H and

also

> > aspd by 6L of disease and

> >

> > sat in an enemy sign with its dispositor in 12th H of

loss/hospital....

> > i have also observed cancer sign's importance in cancer cases

in many

> > a chart.

> > there are no changes in Bhava/Chalit is to be noted.

> > Love and regards,

> > gopi.

> >

> > *

> >

> >

>

What is this all going on here ????

Why must we be speaking so much on Cancer which is a reality, and a

harsh one at that, but a subject which does not make one comfortable in

discussing... I have 3 cases of Cancer patients in my own close family

relations, but dont speak about it for obvious reasons...

Unless someone is a medical Astrologer here, what inputs cane one Offer

?

And how can we save a Cancer patient through aids of Astrology ?

Please stop these discussions for heavens sake..

This is reality, but scary please.

Bhaskar.

We are already having less of postings on the Forum. If we keep bringing data of

our contacts who are suffering from this dreadful disease, then people will run

away from here, and the Group will become without activity...

The above may sound rude coming from me, but is actual fact...I dont care about

looking good, but care for speaking the truth.

Unless the native is an absolute immediate relative of any longstanding member

here, one must avoid such topics, is my personal opinion.

Bhaskar.

, devisigh <devisingh.rajput

wrote:

>

> Dear Gopi Ji,

>

> What i can see is period from '2012-Sep-25 to 2015-May-27' must be taken

> care, can be worst case.

>

> ------------------

> Regards,

> Devisingh

>

> gopalakrishna wrote:

> >

> >

> > *Dear Devisingh ji,

> > Pl refer to jora ji's messages(30716\718),beyond that i dont know

> > much......

> > Love and regards,

> > gopi.

> > * , devisigh

> > <devisingh.rajput@> wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Gopi Ji,

> > >

> > > Can you please provide me some more past events?

> > > Date of Marriage....Job??

> > >

> > > ------------------

> > > Regards,

> > > Devisingh

> > >

> > > gopalakrishna wrote:

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > *Dear ones,

> > > > I am posting birth data of a CANCER patient which was posted by

> > > > mistake in another group since

> > > >

> > > > it's addressed to our group's esteemed members/moderators which i am

> > > > pasting below.

> > > > //Hello Bhaskerji, Neelamji, Uttaraji ,manojji,kulbirji and all

> > > > astrolger and leares modaratars and

> > > >

> > > > readers and friends

> > > > jay shrikrishna

> > > > I would Request all of your

> > > > A boy of 30 years suffering of cansar he is in critical condition

> > > > brought to canada

> > > > name jignesh DOB 18th may 1979 T B 08.55 am pb NADIAD GUJARAT

> > > > wife Hetal 14th jan 1979 23.20

> > > > nadiad gujarat

> > > > son 27th jan

> > > > 2007 canada ontario

> > > > can antbody help for his life by any remadies or pooja archana.

> > please

> > > > humble request for saving

> > > >

> > > > life

> > > > wish you a health wealthy prosperous new year 2010 and get good

> > > > discusions on these groop get

> > > >

> > > > success

> > > > god bless you

> > > >

> > > > jay shri chrismus

> > > > gurudev datt

> > > > from ramesh joshi//----

> > > > Tese are my random observations.

> > > > 6thL in MT in naks of ketu with mer1,4 and ven5,12

> > > > cancer sign is with an exal maraka in mutual asp with its lord in

> > > > 8th(gaja kesari!!) also a

> > > >

> > > > maraka.!!!...

> > > > L/L(natal) in 12(hospital) and 6L in 8th debilitatated in D12 in

> > > > CANCER sign in

> > > >

> > > > D12(health/hospitalisation) is the confirmation and beauty of Dcharts.

> > > > Jup-sat dasa till 19-3-10

> > > > Jup as already mentioned is maraka exal in a maraka 2nd H and also

> > > > aspd by 6L of disease and

> > > >

> > > > sat in an enemy sign with its dispositor in 12th H of

> > loss/hospital....

> > > > i have also observed cancer sign's importance in cancer cases in many

> > > > a chart.

> > > > there are no changes in Bhava/Chalit is to be noted.

> > > > Love and regards,

> > > > gopi.

> > > >

> > > > *

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

> >

>

Hello to all the members of this group. I have recently joined this group. I read most of the topics/messages.Many cases of cancer have been posted by the members. I think after studying at least 50 such cases can we draw some inferences.Regards,SoniaBhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Sent: Sat, 2 January, 2010 6:57:03 PM Re: CANCER

What is this all going on here ????

Why must we be speaking so much on Cancer which is a reality, and a

harsh one at that, but a subject which does not make one comfortable in

discussing.. . I have 3 cases of Cancer patients in my own close family

relations, but dont speak about it for obvious reasons...

Unless someone is a medical Astrologer here, what inputs cane one Offer

?

And how can we save a Cancer patient through aids of Astrology ?

Please stop these discussions for heavens sake..

This is reality, but scary please.

Bhaskar.

Dear Bhaskar Ji; you have stated absolute truth; i agree astrology cannot help

in such cases. at the most it can give some moral support and some will power to

the patient and his family; nothing more than that. we should accept this and

leave it to medical practitioners; lest we find people offering upayas; pujas at

a hefty fee to such patient. the person and is family are already suffering. why

deprive of them of faith also. so the answer is simple. our advise should be

'please have faith in almighty, keep optimistic outlook. we can't offer more

than that.' there is no use in creating illusions that we know will create a

bitter memmory.

Regards

Kulbir Bains.

, " Bhaskar " <bhaskar_jyotish

wrote:

>

> We are already having less of postings on the Forum. If we keep bringing data

of our contacts who are suffering from this dreadful disease, then people will

run away from here, and the Group will become without activity...

>

> The above may sound rude coming from me, but is actual fact...I dont care

about looking good, but care for speaking the truth.

>

> Unless the native is an absolute immediate relative of any longstanding member

here, one must avoid such topics, is my personal opinion.

>

> Bhaskar.

>

>

>

> , devisigh <devisingh.rajput@>

wrote:

> >

> > Dear Gopi Ji,

> >

> > What i can see is period from '2012-Sep-25 to 2015-May-27' must be taken

> > care, can be worst case.

> >

> > ------------------

> > Regards,

> > Devisingh

> >

> > gopalakrishna wrote:

> > >

> > >

> > > *Dear Devisingh ji,

> > > Pl refer to jora ji's messages(30716\718),beyond that i dont know

> > > much......

> > > Love and regards,

> > > gopi.

> > > * , devisigh

> > > <devisingh.rajput@> wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Dear Gopi Ji,

> > > >

> > > > Can you please provide me some more past events?

> > > > Date of Marriage....Job??

> > > >

> > > > ------------------

> > > > Regards,

> > > > Devisingh

> > > >

> > > > gopalakrishna wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > *Dear ones,

> > > > > I am posting birth data of a CANCER patient which was posted by

> > > > > mistake in another group since

> > > > >

> > > > > it's addressed to our group's esteemed members/moderators which i am

> > > > > pasting below.

> > > > > //Hello Bhaskerji, Neelamji, Uttaraji ,manojji,kulbirji and all

> > > > > astrolger and leares modaratars and

> > > > >

> > > > > readers and friends

> > > > > jay shrikrishna

> > > > > I would Request all of your

> > > > > A boy of 30 years suffering of cansar he is in critical condition

> > > > > brought to canada

> > > > > name jignesh DOB 18th may 1979 T B 08.55 am pb NADIAD GUJARAT

> > > > > wife Hetal 14th jan 1979 23.20

> > > > > nadiad gujarat

> > > > > son 27th jan

> > > > > 2007 canada ontario

> > > > > can antbody help for his life by any remadies or pooja archana.

> > > please

> > > > > humble request for saving

> > > > >

> > > > > life

> > > > > wish you a health wealthy prosperous new year 2010 and get good

> > > > > discusions on these groop get

> > > > >

> > > > > success

> > > > > god bless you

> > > > >

> > > > > jay shri chrismus

> > > > > gurudev datt

> > > > > from ramesh joshi//----

> > > > > Tese are my random observations.

> > > > > 6thL in MT in naks of ketu with mer1,4 and ven5,12

> > > > > cancer sign is with an exal maraka in mutual asp with its lord in

> > > > > 8th(gaja kesari!!) also a

> > > > >

> > > > > maraka.!!!...

> > > > > L/L(natal) in 12(hospital) and 6L in 8th debilitatated in D12 in

> > > > > CANCER sign in

> > > > >

> > > > > D12(health/hospitalisation) is the confirmation and beauty of Dcharts.

> > > > > Jup-sat dasa till 19-3-10

> > > > > Jup as already mentioned is maraka exal in a maraka 2nd H and also

> > > > > aspd by 6L of disease and

> > > > >

> > > > > sat in an enemy sign with its dispositor in 12th H of

> > > loss/hospital....

> > > > > i have also observed cancer sign's importance in cancer cases in many

> > > > > a chart.

> > > > > there are no changes in Bhava/Chalit is to be noted.

> > > > > Love and regards,

> > > > > gopi.

> > > > >

> > > > > *

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > >

> >

>

The technicals of Astrological causes for Cancer have been already inferred by

Experts in this Field. we can add no further to it.

Neither by way of explanations, nor by way of remedies.

regards/Bhaskar.

, Sonia Mehdiratta

<sonia_mehdiratta wrote:

>

> Hello to all the members of this group. I have recently joined this group. I

read most of the topics/messages.Many cases of cancer have been posted by the

members. I think after studying at least 50 such cases can we draw some

inferences.

>

> Regards,

>

> Sonia

>

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish

>

> Sat, 2 January, 2010 6:57:03 PM

> Re: CANCER

>

>

>

> What is this all going on here ????

>

> Why must we be speaking so much on Cancer which is a reality, and a

> harsh one at that, but a subject which does not make one comfortable in

> discussing.. . I have 3 cases of Cancer patients in my own close family

> relations, but dont speak about it for obvious reasons...

>

> Unless someone is a medical Astrologer here, what inputs cane one Offer

> ?

> And how can we save a Cancer patient through aids of Astrology ?

>

> Please stop these discussions for heavens sake..

>

> This is reality, but scary please.

>

> Bhaskar.

>

>

>

>

>

> The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

http://in./

>

WHY NOT?...gopi. , Sonia Mehdiratta <sonia_mehdiratta wrote:>> Hello to all the members of this group. I have recently joined this group. I read most of the topics/messages.Many cases of cancer have been posted by the members. I think after studying at least 50 such cases can we draw some inferences.> > Regards,> > Sonia> > > > > ________________________________> Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish > Sat, 2 January, 2010 6:57:03 PM> Re: CANCER> > > > What is this all going on here ????> > Why must we be speaking so much on Cancer which is a reality, and a> harsh one at that, but a subject which does not make one comfortable in> discussing.. . I have 3 cases of Cancer patients in my own close family> relations, but dont speak about it for obvious reasons...> > Unless someone is a medical Astrologer here, what inputs cane one Offer> ?> And how can we save a Cancer patient through aids of Astrology ?> > Please stop these discussions for heavens sake..> > This is reality, but scary please.> > Bhaskar.> > > > > > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage. http://in./>

GOOD ONE INDEED KULBIR JI...Love and regards,gopi. , "kulbir" <kulbirbains wrote:>> Dear Bhaskar Ji; you have stated absolute truth; i agree astrology cannot help in such cases. at the most it can give some moral support and some will power to the patient and his family; nothing more than that. we should accept this and leave it to medical practitioners; lest we find people offering upayas; pujas at a hefty fee to such patient. the person and is family are already suffering. why deprive of them of faith also. so the answer is simple. our advise should be 'please have faith in almighty, keep optimistic outlook. we can't offer more than that.' there is no use in creating illusions that we know will create a bitter memmory.> Regards> Kulbir Bains.> > , "Bhaskar" bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:> >> > We are already having less of postings on the Forum. If we keep bringing data of our contacts who are suffering from this dreadful disease, then people will run away from here, and the Group will become without activity...> > > > The above may sound rude coming from me, but is actual fact...I dont care about looking good, but care for speaking the truth.> > > > Unless the native is an absolute immediate relative of any longstanding member here, one must avoid such topics, is my personal opinion.> > > > Bhaskar.> > > > > > > > , devisigh <devisingh.rajput@> wrote:> > >> > > Dear Gopi Ji,> > > > > > What i can see is period from '2012-Sep-25 to 2015-May-27' must be taken > > > care, can be worst case.> > > > > > ------------------> > > Regards,> > > Devisingh> > > > > > gopalakrishna wrote:> > > > > > > >> > > > *Dear Devisingh ji,> > > > Pl refer to jora ji's messages(30716\718),beyond that i dont know > > > > much......> > > > Love and regards,> > > > gopi.> > > > * , devisigh > > > > <devisingh.rajput@> wrote:> > > > >> > > > > Dear Gopi Ji,> > > > >> > > > > Can you please provide me some more past events?> > > > > Date of Marriage....Job??> > > > >> > > > > ------------------> > > > > Regards,> > > > > Devisingh> > > > >> > > > > gopalakrishna wrote:> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > *Dear ones,> > > > > > I am posting birth data of a CANCER patient which was posted by> > > > > > mistake in another group since> > > > > >> > > > > > it's addressed to our group's esteemed members/moderators which i am> > > > > > pasting below.> > > > > > //Hello Bhaskerji, Neelamji, Uttaraji ,manojji,kulbirji and all> > > > > > astrolger and leares modaratars and> > > > > >> > > > > > readers and friends> > > > > > jay shrikrishna> > > > > > I would Request all of your> > > > > > A boy of 30 years suffering of cansar he is in critical condition> > > > > > brought to canada> > > > > > name jignesh DOB 18th may 1979 T B 08.55 am pb NADIAD GUJARAT> > > > > > wife Hetal 14th jan 1979 23.20> > > > > > nadiad gujarat> > > > > > son 27th jan> > > > > > 2007 canada ontario> > > > > > can antbody help for his life by any remadies or pooja archana. > > > > please> > > > > > humble request for saving> > > > > >> > > > > > life> > > > > > wish you a health wealthy prosperous new year 2010 and get good> > > > > > discusions on these groop get> > > > > >> > > > > > success> > > > > > god bless you> > > > > >> > > > > > jay shri chrismus> > > > > > gurudev datt> > > > > > from ramesh joshi//----> > > > > > Tese are my random observations.> > > > > > 6thL in MT in naks of ketu with mer1,4 and ven5,12> > > > > > cancer sign is with an exal maraka in mutual asp with its lord in> > > > > > 8th(gaja kesari!!) also a> > > > > >> > > > > > maraka.!!!...> > > > > > L/L(natal) in 12(hospital) and 6L in 8th debilitatated in D12 in> > > > > > CANCER sign in> > > > > >> > > > > > D12(health/hospitalisation) is the confirmation and beauty of Dcharts.> > > > > > Jup-sat dasa till 19-3-10> > > > > > Jup as already mentioned is maraka exal in a maraka 2nd H and also> > > > > > aspd by 6L of disease and> > > > > >> > > > > > sat in an enemy sign with its dispositor in 12th H of > > > > loss/hospital....> > > > > > i have also observed cancer sign's importance in cancer cases in many> > > > > > a chart.> > > > > > there are no changes in Bhava/Chalit is to be noted.> > > > > > Love and regards,> > > > > > gopi.> > > > > >> > > > > > *> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > > >> > >> >>