IndiaDivine.org

where have you been ?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Neelam ji,

We have been missing you since last 10 years or so, and growing old.

Where have you been all these years. Without you around, the Forum

looses its charm.

regards/Bhaskar.

Dear Bhaskar ji,‘Wanted’ is a precious tag to have!! Thanks! :-)Hope to upgrade it to ‘Most Wanted’! I love to be here in the forum too.Had been juggling with demanding work pressures, guests, travelling, etc. in the past few weeks, while astrology took a back seat! I missed being here just as much. Though I tried to read what you all shared, hope to catch up soon with some active sharing!  

RegardsNeelam2010/1/2 Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish

Dear Neelam ji,

We have been missing you since last 10 years or so, and growing old.

Where have you been all these years. Without you around, the Forum

looses its charm.

regards/Bhaskar.

Oh Dear Neelam ji,

By the way let me and all of us be honest..In your case the tag is not " Wanted " .

Precisely its " Most wanted " ...

I was just worried about your health being fine. If its fine, then we need not

worry, even if you are busy and occupied...

By the way, I too visited my Kuldevi Temple atop a hill , and a very steep climb

and a dangerous one too, where no one dares to go...

regards/Bhaskar.

, neelam gupta

<neelamgupta07 wrote:

>

> Dear Bhaskar ji,

>

> `Wanted' is a precious tag to have!! Thanks! :-)

> Hope to upgrade it to `Most Wanted'! I love to be here in the forum too.

>

> Had been juggling with demanding work pressures, guests, travelling, etc. in

> the past few weeks, while astrology took a back seat! I missed being here

> just as much. Though I tried to read what you all shared, hope to catch up

> soon with some active sharing!

>

> Regards

> Neelam

>

>

>

> 2010/1/2 Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish

>

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Neelam ji,

> >

> > We have been missing you since last 10 years or so, and growing old.

> > Where have you been all these years. Without you around, the Forum

> > looses its charm.

> >

> > regards/Bhaskar.

> >

> >

> >

>

Agreed Bhaskar ji....

and Neelam ji thanks for your astro-medical write-up on cancer/Cancer. That was

very interesting.

blessings,

Renu

, " Bhaskar " <bhaskar_jyotish

wrote:

>

>

> Dear Neelam ji,

>

> We have been missing you since last 10 years or so, and growing old.

> Where have you been all these years. Without you around, the Forum

> looses its charm.

>

> regards/Bhaskar.

>

Dear Bhaskar ji, I agree with you. Yes, with nearly all the active members becoming non-active for sometime due to unknown reasons, the group is becoming dead slow. Where is the lava? The vibrant tribulations? The controversial but well founded innovative opinions that will cause heated arguments? Is it that everybody was preparing energy for the vibrant 2010 activities? ;) 2010 is already here and it is expected to be an excellent year- let us hope that it would be the same for the group and all of us here. :) Wish you all a happy and prosperous new year ahead. :)Love and regards,Sreenadh , "Bhaskar" <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:>> > Dear Neelam ji,> > We have been missing you since last 10 years or so, and growing old.> Where have you been all these years. Without you around, the Forum> looses its charm.> > regards/Bhaskar.>

Dear Sreenadh ji,

I get scared of the Moderators, otherwise I am full of energy to let the

flow of lava remain incessant here..

Love and regards,

Bhaskar.

, " sreesog " <sreesog

wrote:

>

> Dear Bhaskar ji,

> I agree with you. Yes, with nearly all the active members becoming

> non-active for sometime due to unknown reasons, the group is becoming

> dead slow. Where is the lava? The vibrant tribulations? The

> controversial but well founded innovative opinions that will cause

> heated arguments? Is it that everybody was preparing energy for the

> vibrant 2010 activities? ;)

> 2010 is already here and it is expected to be an excellent year- let

> us hope that it would be the same for the group and all of us here. :)

> Wish you all a happy and prosperous new year ahead. :)

> Love and regards,

> Sreenadh

>

> , " Bhaskar "

> bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:

> >

> >

> > Dear Neelam ji,

> >

> > We have been missing you since last 10 years or so, and growing old.

> > Where have you been all these years. Without you around, the Forum

> > looses its charm.

> >

> > regards/Bhaskar.

> >

>

Dear Sreendh ji,

I am not surprised.

Regards.

A.V.Pathi,

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Sent: Sun, January 3, 2010 9:34:56 AM Re: where have you been ?

Dear Sreenadh ji,I get scared of the Moderators, otherwise I am full of energy to let theflow of lava remain incessant here..Love and regards,Bhaskar.ancient_indian_ astrology, "sreesog" <sreesog >wrote:>> Dear Bhaskar ji,> I agree with you. Yes, with nearly all the active members becoming> non-active for sometime due to unknown reasons, the group is becoming> dead slow. Where is the lava? The vibrant tribulations? The> controversial but well founded innovative opinions that will cause> heated arguments? Is it that everybody was preparing energy for the> vibrant 2010 activities? ;)> 2010 is already here and it is expected to be an excellent year- let> us

hope that it would be the same for the group and all of us here. :)> Wish you all a happy and prosperous new year ahead. :)> Love and regards,> Sreenadh>> ancient_indian_ astrology, "Bhaskar"> bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:> >> >> > Dear Neelam ji,> >> > We have been missing you since last 10 years or so, and growing old.> > Where have you been all these years. Without you around, the Forum> > looses its charm.> >> > regards/Bhaskar.> >>

Where is vibrant Sreenadh ji himself?Probably celebrating new year i believe.But we miss him badly.Thank you Sreenadh ji,wish you the same.....Love and regards,gopi. , "sreesog" <sreesog wrote:>> Dear Bhaskar ji,> I agree with you. Yes, with nearly all the active members becoming> non-active for sometime due to unknown reasons, the group is becoming> dead slow. Where is the lava? The vibrant tribulations? The> controversial but well founded innovative opinions that will cause> heated arguments? Is it that everybody was preparing energy for the> vibrant 2010 activities? ;)> 2010 is already here and it is expected to be an excellent year- let> us hope that it would be the same for the group and all of us here. :)> Wish you all a happy and prosperous new year ahead. :)> Love and regards,> Sreenadh> > , "Bhaskar"> bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:> >> >> > Dear Neelam ji,> >> > We have been missing you since last 10 years or so, and growing old.> > Where have you been all these years. Without you around, the Forum> > looses its charm.> >> > regards/Bhaskar.> >>

Dear Bhaskar ji, Scared of moderators?!! There is more than 40 unmoderated active members in this group! And I wonder why should they even think of moderators at all (as long as they don't use abusive language). Love and regards,Sreenadh , "Bhaskar" <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:>> > Dear Sreenadh ji,> > I get scared of the Moderators, otherwise I am full of energy to let the> flow of lava remain incessant here..> > Love and regards,> > Bhaskar.

Dear Gopi ji, My problem is simply personal. My job location changed from Delhi to Gurgoan. So I have to do a 35 KM updown everyday from Delhi to Gurgoan, and there is some extra pressure of work as well. Now a days, I start from home at around 7 AM and reach back home by around 9.30 PM at night. So finding it difficult to dedicate enough time for the group. And the weekends were packed with some exams, friend's house visits, books etc. Just think that I am here around somewhere and will be active again, when ever required. The full vibrancy, materiel, innovativeness etc are all there; but it is just lack of time and I am a bit lazy. That is the only problem. Love and regards,Sreenadh , "gopalakrishna" <gopi_b927 wrote:>> Where is vibrant Sreenadh ji himself?Probably celebrating new year i> believe.But we miss him badly.Thank you Sreenadh ji,wish you the> same.....> Love and regards,> gopi.

Dear Pathi ji, My regards to you. I am just around the corner at your service whenever required. Bhaskar ji says - // I get scared of the Moderators//, I wonder why?!! If I am the culprit I apologize to all of you. Let us all have a beautiful new year ahead. Love and Hugs,Sreenadh , venkatachala pathi <pathiav wrote:>> Dear Sreendh ji,> > I am not surprised.> > Regards.> A.V.Pathi,  >  > > > > ________________________________> Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish > Sun, January 3, 2010 9:34:56 AM> Re: where have you been ?> >  > > Dear Sreenadh ji,> > I get scared of the Moderators, otherwise I am full of energy to let the> flow of lava remain incessant here..> > Love and regards,> > Bhaskar.

Dear Sreenath ji,

//If I am the culprit I apologize to all of you. //

You are not. I am tabooed as one. I wish the wound will not be opened again.

Wish you a very Happy New Year 2010.

My lasting regards to you and to all members of this group.

Pathi,

sreesog <sreesog Sent: Sun, January 3, 2010 7:01:04 PM Re: where have you been ?

Dear Pathi ji, My regards to you. I am just around the corner at your service whenever required. Bhaskar ji says - // I get scared of the Moderators//, I wonder why?!! If I am the culprit I apologize to all of you. Let us all have a beautiful new year ahead. Love and Hugs,Sreenadhancient_indian_ astrology, venkatachala pathi <pathiav wrote:>> Dear Sreendh ji,> > I am not surprised.> > Regards.> A.V.Pathi,  >  > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> ancient_indian_ astrology> Sun, January 3, 2010 9:34:56 AM>

[ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: where have you been ?> > Â > > Dear Sreenadh ji,> > I get scared of the Moderators, otherwise I am full of energy to let the> flow of lava remain incessant here..> > Love and regards,> > Bhaskar.

Dear Sreenadh ji,thanx for the response.So you became busy work wise like Neelam ji.How could you be lazy?No chance,you became more busy probably tired because of that!!!....Love and regards,gopi. , "sreesog" <sreesog wrote:>> Dear Gopi ji,> My problem is simply personal. My job location changed from Delhi to> Gurgoan. So I have to do a 35 KM updown everyday from Delhi to Gurgoan,> and there is some extra pressure of work as well. Now a days, I start> from home at around 7 AM and reach back home by around 9.30 PM at night.> [:(] So finding it difficult to dedicate enough time for the group. And> the weekends were packed with some exams, friend's house visits, books> etc.> Just think that I am here around somewhere and will be active again,> when ever required. [:)] The full vibrancy, materiel, innovativeness> etc are all there; but it is just lack of time and I am a bit lazy. That> is the only problem. [:)]> Love and regards,> Sreenadh> > , "gopalakrishna"> gopi_b927@ wrote:> >> > Where is vibrant Sreenadh ji himself?Probably celebrating new year i> > believe.But we miss him badly.Thank you Sreenadh ji,wish you the> > same.....> > Love and regards,> > gopi.>

Dear Pathi ji,//You are not. I am tabooed as one.// You are not and you now onwards you are one of our reputed NON-Moderated members of the group. (But I request you to please keep an eye on that address thing). Please feel free. You and Goel ji were among the most revered members in this forum, and please don't mix-up our reputation and regard to you with the policy based objective decisions taken by the moderators. Love and Hugs,Sreenadh , venkatachala pathi <pathiav wrote:>> Dear Sreenath ji,> > //If I am the culprit I apologize to all of you. //  >  > You are not. I am tabooed as one. I wish the wound will not be opened again.>  > Wish you a very Happy New Year 2010. > >  My lasting regards to you and to all members of this group.> Pathi,  > . Â

Dear Gopi ji, Ha..Ha... Thanks.Love and regards,Sreenadh , "gopalakrishna" <gopi_b927 wrote:>> Dear Sreenadh ji,> thanx for the response.So you became busy work wise like Neelam ji.How> could you be lazy?No chance,you became more busy probably tired because> of that!!!....> Love and regards,> gopi.

Dear Srinath ji,

Thank you, Sir.

A.V.Pathi,

sreesog <sreesog Sent: Mon, January 4, 2010 5:18:55 AM Re: where have you been ?

Dear Pathi ji,//You are not. I am tabooed as one.// You are not and you now onwards you are one of our reputed NON-Moderated members of the group. (But I request you to please keep an eye on that address thing). Please feel free. You and Goel ji were among the most revered members in this forum, and please don't mix-up our reputation and regard to you with the policy based objective decisions taken by the moderators. Love and Hugs,Sreenadhancient_indian_ astrology, venkatachala pathi <pathiav wrote:>> Dear Sreenath ji,> > //If I am the culprit I apologize to all of you. //  >  > You are not. I am tabooed as one. I wish the

wound will not be opened again.>  > Wish you a very Happy New Year 2010. > >  My lasting regards to you and to all members of this group.> Pathi,  > . Â