IndiaDivine.org

Online Jyotish Course

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Community members,I have received an email from satishsharma.com for online jyotish "Jyotish Praveen" course which is affiliated to ICAS. Kindly advise if I can go for it.Sincerely yours,Amit Baid

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

Dear Amit, Ofcourse the best and the most advisable way to learn Jyotish is

directly (NOT online!) from a Guru or from a traditional institute by

attending the classes in person. If you cannot do that, then too, don't take any Jyotish course (especially online), if you can study yourself (through internet search) or through some books that you could purchase. If one gets a basic awareness about the fundamentals from some guru or material, then groups like AIA or the numerous books you purchase, or the numerous interactions you will have with learned astro scholars can impart much knowledge (that would have been impossible without that basic understanding). Hope this helps.Love and regards,Sreenadh , Baid Amit <amit.baid wrote:>> Dear Community members,> > I have received an email from satishsharma.com for online jyotish "Jyotish Praveen" course which is affiliated to ICAS. Kindly advise if I can go for it.> > Sincerely yours,> > Amit Baid> > > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage. http://in./>

Dear Sreenadh jiMany thanks for the guidance. Actually I am facing a great difficulty treading alone without guru. Everyday there are so many questions but nobody to answer them. Right now I am following the philosophy which says that one should keep nurturing his questions and there will be a time when answer will reveal itself. But practically it doesn't help. Had somebody been the guide, the journey would have been much faster. Anyhow, this institute is not only giving study material but also have a facility to resolve the queries by experts over phone/chat. I just wanted to check credentials if somebody knows them. I will pursue this only if somebody recommends me. Sincerely Yours,Amit BaidSent from BlackBerry® on Airtel "sreesog" <sreesog

Fri, 08 Jan 2010 09:35:53 -0000 Re: Online Jyotish Course

attending the classes in person. If you cannot do that, then too, don't take any Jyotish course (especially online), if you can study yourself (through internet search) or through some books that you could purchase. If one gets a basic awareness about the fundamentals from some guru or material, then groups like AIA or the numerous books you purchase, or the numerous interactions you will have with learned astro scholars can impart much knowledge (that would have been impossible without that basic understanding). Hope this helps.Love and regards,Sreenadh , Baid Amit <amit.baid wrote:>> Dear Community members,> > I have received an email from satishsharma.com for online jyotish "Jyotish Praveen" course which is affiliated to ICAS. Kindly advise if I can go for it.> > Sincerely yours,> > Amit Baid> > > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage. http://in./>

Dear Sreenadh Ji;Lord Buddha said that he will will be known in our age as Maitrya.There are many theories about this maitrya concept.But What i feel the best is that lord Buddha wanted to convey that in this age Guru will be like a maitrya (friend).We make many friends on groups and anyone who gives a GUR (Regards

Kulbir Bains---------- Original message ----------"sreesog"< sreesog >08 Jan 10 15:05:53 Re: Online Jyotish Course

attending the classes in person. If you cannot do that, then too, don't take any Jyotish course (especially online), if you can study yourself (through internet search) or through some books that you could purchase. If one gets a basic awareness about the fundamentals from some guru or material, then groups like AIA or the numerous books you purchase, or the numerous interactions you will have with learned astro scholars can impart much knowledge (that would have been impossible without that basic understanding). Hope this helps.Love and regards,Sreenadh , Baid Amit <amit.baid wrote:>> Dear Community members,> > I have received an email from satishsharma.com for online jyotish "Jyotish Praveen" course which is affiliated to ICAS. Kindly advise if I can go for it.> > Sincerely yours,> > Amit Baid> >

> The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage. http://in./>