IndiaDivine.org

GKGeol ji - Unmoderated

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear All, I proudly announce GK Goel ji as one of the well respected, reputed and UNMODERATED members of this forum. (I humbly request him to keep an eye on the address thing in mails to the group). Now onwards his mails will appear in the group as is instantaneously without any moderation. Love and regards,Sreenadh , gopal krishna goel <g.k.goel wrote:>> > Dear Devi Singh ji,> With A view to answer following query :> > > "Just one question.....what are your thoughts related to Dharma Trikona> when Ascendant Degree gets changed.......lets say Ascendant point occupy> first pada of Bharni or second pad of Aswini??"> > > I will first make a brief comment on house division,> which is specifically applicable when a nativity is judged based on Varga charts:> > > > > "Maharishi> Parasara has precisely explained this concept to his disciple Maitraye in> chapter 3, slokas 4, 5 and 6 of BPHS:> > "Those,> celestial bodies are called the planets (Grahas) that move through the> Nakshatras (or asterisms) along the Zodiac (Bhachakra). The Zodiac comprises of> 27 asterisms from Aswin to Revati and also devided in 12 equal parts known as> signs (Rashis) from Aries to Pisces. The> Zodiac sign which contains the rising (ascending) point at the time of Birth is called Lagna (ascendant)". Based on> the ascendant and the planets joining and separating from each other, the> native's good and bad fortune is deducted".> > Parasara has given the concept of> Bhavas (houses) along with 12 signs in the above narration. This is called the> compartmental system of houses. In this, system the whole sign in> which the degree of ascendant falls is considered the first house and> subsequent sign as 2nd house and so on. The longitude of the> ascending point becomes the most sensitive points of the ascendant i.e.1st> house, and the sensitive points of> other house will be 30° apart. The sensitive> point of 10th house will fall> in 10th sign from ascending sign and will have the same longitude as that of the ascending point in> Lagna. In this system M.C. is not considered as the Mid-point or cusp of 10th house. M.C. is however> given prime-importance due to it and is widely used for many other important> purposes The above mentioned Hindu (Vedic)> Method, advocated by Sage Parasara, seems to be more rational and worthy of> being followed in all astrological calculations particularly in the casting of> a nativity. This method has universal applicability. In this system either the> longitudinal duration or mid-point / cuspal degree of houses does not get> distorted at higher latitudes.> > > > Parasara> continued to narrate the description of the planets, signs, various Kinds of> ascendants, up-Grahas and importance of Deeptamsa of 15° on> either side of sensitive-point of ascendant and other houses etc. (Deeptamsa> means an effective Zone of 15° on either side of the sensitive-point of> ascendant ,or sensitive points of other> houses).> > > > In shloka 7 of chapter 3 of BPHS ,Sage Parasara says:> > " The nature and use of Nakshatra be understood from vast literature (already available in Samihta Grantha) while I narrate about the use and effects of planets and signs"> > > In the above back ground I will try to answer your question :Ist,5th and 9th houses are called Dharma trine and also Signs Aries, Leo and SagittariusNow whenever , ascending point or a planet is in any Nakshata pada.,will give certain > effects which can only be ascertained from Samita Grantha. Generally ,this is not the > subject matter of Hora shastra.Main Birth (sign ) and Navamsa charts are complementary to each other.In birth chartAscendant , 5th and 9th houses forms the Dharma Trikona.If we are considering Nakshatra pada , we will have to take the help of D-9 chart.Dharma padas of all the Nakshatras will fall in trine to each other and so will be the caseof other nakshatra padas.If ascending point is falling in say Aswani 2nd pada or Bharni1st pada , the difference of effects can more easily be seen in Navamsa chart.Navansa chart has a dual purpose as it also act as important varga chart.Navamsa also represent Dharma , married life , spouse, sex partners and as well as SKILLS > (Which are acquired in this life by self efforts). ( The in- born natural skills are seenfrom D-7 chart).> I hope I am able to answer your question.Regards, > > > > G. K. Goel