IndiaDivine.org

RE: Horoscope matching [1 Attachment]

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Kulbir-ji,

I did download it...but could not read it. When enlarged, the resolution is lost.

regards

Chakraborty

On Behalf Of Kulbir BainsSaturday, January 09, 2010 11:05 PM Subject: Re: Re: Horoscope matching [1 Attachment]

Dear Members;It was after lot of persuasion by ''yours truly'' that my friend, philosopher and guide Pt. Umesh Sharma Ji agreed to put the page attached along with this post to be made available to all interested in lalkitab.This page has great, I would say unparalleled documentary value.It has horoscope of Babu Ram Gupta Ji, Pt. Umesh Sharma ji's father in law , analysed by the mentor/author of lalkitab system i.e. Pt. Rup Chand Joshi Ji.It has Pt. Ji's handwritting in his trademark red ink.The members can have first hand experience about his method.The method used by Pt.Ji in mentioning dates on this page is intriguing.I will try to post its exact transliteration and translation soon.I would request the respected moderators that if they deem it fit; kindly put it in the files section for easy future reference.

RegardsKulbir Bains.

This Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway, New Delhi, India. The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.