IndiaDivine.org

Amsa Parivartana:native born onMay25,1988

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Friends,

The native's Rahu/Rahu/Sat is operating from Nov2,2009

uptoApril4,2010.

Jupiter is transithing over Rahu and Mars in 3H and aspecting

7H. Saturn is transitig 10H and aspecting 7H.

Thus Saturn Sub-Sub may bring marriage for following reasons:

1.JUPITER is lord of LAGNA in D-1 AND 7H in D-9.Rahu is in P-Phal

which is Jupiter's Nakshtra.Mars is placed in D-9 in 7H and with

Rahu in D-1. Rahu and Upapada are coinjoind in same sign.

2. Saturn is Bhovottama ie it is placed in same house in D-1 and D-9.

Saturn becomes strong Karka of marriage.( kindly refer my article on

bhavottama)

3. He is too young and sure to marry in Rahu/Sat period ,when

transit of Saturn and Jupiter would also become favourable.

Regards,

G. K. Goel

From: gopi_b927Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2010 07:40:11 +0000 Re: Amsa Parivartana

Dear Chandu(CP)ji,We are discussing the chart posted by you.Please respond!!!Sreenadh ji could discuss about navamsaka later i believe....Love and regards,gopi , "CP" <nanna_id2006 wrote:>> Dear All,> > We have had a very good and useful discussion regarding Navamsa and NavamsaKa previously.. Now i have got this chart detals and query from another fourm regarding Planets that have exchanged in Namvamsa i.e. D-9 Chart which i found bit interesting for study and learn from learned members out there in AIA.> > Here are the details: MALE Native> Natal Chart> > May 25, 1988> Time: 8:25:00 pm> Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)> Place: 80 E 17' 00", 13 N 05' 00"> Chennai, India> Lunar Yr-Mo: Vibhava - Adhika Jyeshtha> Tithi: Sukla Dasami (Mo) (75.53% left)> Vedic Weekday: Wednesday (Me)> Nakshatra: Uttara Phalguni (Su) (61.12% left)> > Native's question:> > //I have amsa parivarthana between 6th and 7th house in navamsa, in which mars is involved and is in seventh house. > > Does this mean I should never get married in my life?//> > With my little understanding, the planets involved in Parivartana are Jup (LL + 4HL) and Mars (5HL + 12HL) of Rasi Chart and are not signifying the Marriage nor do they (Jup and Mars)are in Nakshatras of Marriage signifying house (2.7.11) lords BUT this parivartana is happening in D-9 so certainly should have some bearing and or some effects on the Marriage and Married life of the Native either Good or Bad which i am not able understand and delineate hence would appreciate all your comments and observations..> > There are many Karaktwas assigned to these 2 planets And also additional significances by being owners of perticular Houses in this given chart. Jup is LL i.e. Self Body etc, Mars, luck, PoorvaJanma Punya, Children etc. > > Hence, what effects/results can be seen when Planets are in exchange in Navamsa? > > How much imporatance should we give this to, while reading and predicting the events in this case?> > Kindly share....> > Regards> > Chandu2Chill>

New Windows 7: Find the right PC for you. Learn more.