IndiaDivine.org

Re:Nadi_astrology

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Manoj ji;

Truth is stranger than fiction.

Sir,

Is there any such technique coming under the realm of hypnosis , mind reading etc.

Just recently I was coming home from the bus stand at chandigarh.

on the way/pavement i saw a Sardar ji squating with a small board advertising astrology consultancy.

I know these people have very good techniques. I approached him. his fee was only Rs. 21/. he was completely free. we indulged in gossip, i requested him to tell / show some rare thing/technique.

He asked me to think of a 3 digit number.

I did as told.

immediately he opened a small diary with that very number written on it. RegardsKulbir Bains-

Dear Bains jiIf the number was written in a pencil than i can also do it. I learned this trick in google search for learn magic.Unfortunately i dont remeber the link .Next time you meet him you give him a pen and your own paper then you will know the truth.RegardsGirish--- On Fri, 1/22/10, Lalkitab Kb <lalkitabkb wrote:Lalkitab Kb <lalkitabkb Re:Nadi_astrology Date: Friday, January 22, 2010, 10:48 AM

Dear Manoj ji;

Sir,

Is there any such technique coming under the realm of hypnosis , mind reading etc.

on the way/pavement i saw a Sardar ji squating with a small board advertising astrology consultancy.

I know these people have very good techniques. I approached him. his fee was only Rs. 21/. he was completely free. we indulged in gossip, i requested him to tell / show some rare thing/technique.

I did as told.

immediately he opened a small diary with that very number written on it. RegardsKulbir Bains-

Dear Girish ji;

Yes the number was written by a pencil on a page in his small diary.

But i don't remember him writing it in my presemce.

It was already written there may be it appeared to me as already written. RegardsKulbir Bains-------------.

Girish menon <horamag Sent: Fri, 22 January, 2010 8:50:58 PMRe: Re:Nadi_astrology

Dear Bains jiIf the number was written in a pencil than i can also do it. I learned this trick in google search for learn magic.Unfortunately i dont remeber the link .Next time you meet him you give him a pen and your own paper then you will know the truth.RegardsGirish--- On Fri, 1/22/10, Lalkitab Kb <lalkitabkb > wrote:

Lalkitab Kb <lalkitabkb >[ancient_indian_ astrology] Re:Nadi_astrologyancient_indian_ astrologyFriday, January 22, 2010, 10:48 AM

Dear Manoj ji;

Sir,

I did as told.

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.