IndiaDivine.org

A Beautiful Mind

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear All, Johnny was always different. His parents knew he was different and they knew he was bright. He always wanted to do things his way. Yet he was somewhat odd!The contribution he made to the collective is very significant, yet significant also is his personal pain and torment is as well. History often tells us that it is only with personal sacrifices that such contributions are made. It is the transformation of the self to the greater Will.

What makes the *Beautiful Mind* a mathematical genius? Yet also an extreme schizophrenic?I invite all the learned members to discuss the astrological factors for this.His birth details: 13 June 1928/07:00 hrs/Bluefield, WV

RegardsNeelam

Dear Neelam ji,my 1st impressions are as follows.L/4L in his own and 2L in Chandra mangal yoga while 10L in 11th in a friendly house in exchange with the friend could be a problem.5L of higher mind in RK axis in mutual asp with Retro sat 8/9 Lord.5L being a friend of both lagna and 9/8L as well as Rahu to some extent he is/was a genius in maths for sure.5thL in his own though in 12th with Rahu which lead to Schezo symptoms.5L is also in the nakshata of Mars with karaka for mind moon precipitated the problem for sure.Sun also could be as 3L in 12th is an important factor.5L is highly aflicted is clear as well!!.But jup as a benefic could be a saviour in this case since as jup joined his own 10H in bhava/chalit improving the chandramangal yoga factors aswell.Jup is very powerful in shadbala is also to be noted.Regards,gopi. , neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 wrote:>> Dear All,> > Johnny was always different. His parents knew he was different and they knew> he was bright. He always wanted to do things his way. Yet he was somewhat> odd!> > The contribution he made to the collective is very significant, yet> significant also is his personal pain and torment is as well. History often> tells us that it is only with personal sacrifices that such contributions> are made. It is the transformation of the self to the greater Will.> > What makes the *Beautiful Mind* a mathematical genius? Yet also an extreme> schizophrenic?> > I invite all the learned members to discuss the astrological factors for> this.> His birth details: 13 June 1928/07:00 hrs/Bluefield, WV> > Regards> Neelam>

Thanks Gopi ji. Let us see what others have to say.RegardsNeelam2010/1/23 gopalakrishna <gopi_b927

Dear Neelam ji,my 1st impressions are as follows.L/4L in his own and 2L in Chandra mangal yoga while 10L in 11th in a friendly house in exchange with the friend could be a problem.5L of higher mind in RK axis in mutual asp with Retro sat 8/9 Lord.5L being a friend of both lagna and 9/8L as well as Rahu to some extent he is/was a genius in maths for sure.5thL in his own though in 12th with Rahu which lead to Schezo symptoms.

5L is also in the nakshata of Mars with karaka for mind moon precipitated the problem for sure.Sun also could be as 3L in 12th is an important factor.5L is highly aflicted is clear as well!!.But jup as a benefic could be a saviour in this case since  as jup joined his own 10H in bhava/chalit improving the chandramangal yoga factors aswell.Jup is very powerful in shadbala is also to be noted.

Regards,gopi. , neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 wrote:

>> Dear All,> > Johnny was always different. His parents knew he was different and they knew> he was bright. He always wanted to do things his way. Yet he was somewhat> odd!>

> The contribution he made to the collective is very significant, yet> significant also is his personal pain and torment is as well. History often> tells us that it is only with personal sacrifices that such contributions

> are made. It is the transformation of the self to the greater Will.> > What makes the *Beautiful Mind* a mathematical genius? Yet also an extreme> schizophrenic?> > I invite all the learned members to discuss the astrological factors for

> this.> His birth details: 13 June 1928/07:00 hrs/Bluefield, WV> > Regards> Neelam>

Dear Neelam ji,while others are enjoing holiday i would like to add that i had forgoten to mention Mer as Karaka for Maths as well.I dont think mind is beautiful at all since it has no shape or even color.My perception of mind is just noice,nuisence and culprit which i know majority wont accept since they live in mind but not in Body.This is just my point of View and not interested in arguments with anybody.Take it or forget it is my request to all.Regards,gopi. , neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 wrote:>> Thanks Gopi ji. Let us see what others have to say.> Regards> Neelam> > 2010/1/23 gopalakrishna gopi_b927 > >> >> > *Dear Neelam ji,> > my 1st impressions are as follows.> > L/4L in his own and 2L in Chandra mangal yoga while 10L in 11th in a> > friendly house in exchange with the friend could be a problem.5L of higher> > mind in RK axis in mutual asp with Retro sat 8/9 Lord.5L being a friend of> > both lagna and 9/8L as well as Rahu to some extent he is/was a genius in> > maths for sure.5thL in his own though in 12th with Rahu which lead to Schezo> > symptoms.> > 5L is also in the nakshata of Mars with karaka for mind moon precipitated> > the problem for sure.Sun also could be as 3L in 12th is an important> > factor.5L is highly aflicted is clear as well!!.But jup as a benefic could> > be a saviour in this case since as jup joined his own 10H in bhava/chalit> > improving the chandramangal yoga factors aswell.Jup is very powerful in> > shadbala is also to be noted.> > Regards,> > gopi.*> >> > , neelam gupta> > neelamgupta07@ wrote:> > >> > > Dear All,> > >> > > Johnny was always different. His parents knew he was different and they> > knew> > > he was bright. He always wanted to do things his way. Yet he was somewhat> > > odd!> > >> > > The contribution he made to the collective is very significant, yet> > > significant also is his personal pain and torment is as well. History> > often> > > tells us that it is only with personal sacrifices that such contributions> > > are made. It is the transformation of the self to the greater Will.> > >> > > What makes the *Beautiful Mind* a mathematical genius? Yet also an> > extreme> > > schizophrenic?> > >> > > I invite all the learned members to discuss the astrological factors for> > > this.> > > His birth details: 13 June 1928/07:00 hrs/Bluefield, WV> > >> > > Regards> > > Neelam> > >> > > >>

Dear Neelam ji,

Would you mind explaining schizophrenia? Sure, I get the dictionary meaning - 'a

serious mental illness in which someone cannot understand what is real and what

is imaginary'.

Now when I try to grasp the meaning, it confuses me....

blessings,

Renu

, neelam gupta

<neelamgupta07 wrote:

>

> Dear All,

>

> Johnny was always different. His parents knew he was different and they knew

> he was bright. He always wanted to do things his way. Yet he was somewhat

> odd!

>

> The contribution he made to the collective is very significant, yet

> significant also is his personal pain and torment is as well. History often

> tells us that it is only with personal sacrifices that such contributions

> are made. It is the transformation of the self to the greater Will.

>

> What makes the *Beautiful Mind* a mathematical genius? Yet also an extreme

> schizophrenic?

>

> I invite all the learned members to discuss the astrological factors for

> this.

> His birth details: 13 June 1928/07:00 hrs/Bluefield, WV

>

> Regards

> Neelam

>

Dear Renu ji,Schizophrenia is of so many types that most of us, if diagnosed, might be having some elements of it. :-) However, In the case of John Nash, this is what his WIKI says://Nash began to show signs of extreme paranoia and his wife later

described his behavior as erratic, as he began speaking of characters

who were putting him in danger. Nash seemed to believe that there was

an organization chasing him, in which all men wore " red ties " . Nash

mailed letters to embassies in Washington, D.C., declaring that they were establishing a government. 

He was committed to the McLean Hospital,

April–May 1959, where he was diagnosed with a subtype of schizophrenia

called paranoid schizophrenia. It is the most common type of

schizophrenia in most parts of the world. The clinical picture is

dominated by relatively stable, often paranoid, fixed beliefs that are

either false, over-imaginative or unrealistic, usually acompanied by

experiences of seemingly real perception of something not actually

present particularly auditory and perceptional disturbances, a lack of

motivation for life, and mild clinical depression.//Nash dates the start of what he terms " mental disturbances " to the

early months of 1959 when his wife was pregnant. He has described a

process of change " from scientific rationality of thinking into the

delusional thinking characteristic of persons who are psychiatrically

diagnosed as 'schizophrenic' or 'paranoid schizophrenic' including seeing himself as a messenger or having a special function in

some way, and with supporters and opponents and hidden schemers, and a

feeling of being persecuted, and looking for signs representing divine

revelation. Nash has suggested his delusional thinking was related to his

unhappiness, and his striving to feel important and be recognized, and

to his characteristic way of thinking such that " I wouldn't have had

good scientific ideas if I had thought more normally. " He has said, " If

I felt completely pressureless I don't think I would have gone in this

pattern " //You may read more about it at: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Forbes_Nash,_Jr.Hope this helps.RegardsNeelam

2010/1/24 renunw <renunw

Dear Neelam ji,

Would you mind explaining schizophrenia? Sure, I get the dictionary meaning - 'a serious mental illness in which someone cannot understand what is real and what is imaginary'.

Now when I try to grasp the meaning, it confuses me....

blessings,

Renu

, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 wrote:

>

> Dear All,

>

> Johnny was always different. His parents knew he was different and they knew

> he was bright. He always wanted to do things his way. Yet he was somewhat

> odd!

>

> The contribution he made to the collective is very significant, yet

> significant also is his personal pain and torment is as well. History often

> tells us that it is only with personal sacrifices that such contributions

> are made. It is the transformation of the self to the greater Will.

>

> What makes the *Beautiful Mind* a mathematical genius? Yet also an extreme

> schizophrenic?

>

> I invite all the learned members to discuss the astrological factors for

> this.

> His birth details: 13 June 1928/07:00 hrs/Bluefield, WV

>

> Regards

> Neelam

>

Thanks Gopi ji. Yes, a strong Mercury in Lagna is one of the factors which make a mathematician/logician. Aspect of Mars on Mercury, as well as lagna and 5H also enhances this ability. Involvement of Moon adds to this combination. Both Moon and Mars are in Revati.

An important principle for mathematical ability is 10L from both Moon and lagna is in Mercury's navamsh (BJ) This is again aspected by Mars in D-9. The whole Universe is MENTAL anyways, Gopi ji!Regards

Neelam

2010/1/24 gopalakrishna <gopi_b927

Dear Neelam ji,while others are enjoing holiday i would like to add that i had forgoten to mention Mer as Karaka for Maths as well.I dont think mind is beautiful at all since it has no shape or even color.My perception of mind is just noice,nuisence and culprit which i know majority wont accept since they live in mind  but not in Body.This is just my point of View and not interested in arguments with anybody.Take it or forget it is my request to all.

>> Thanks Gopi ji. Let us see what others have to say.> Regards> Neelam> > 2010/1/23 gopalakrishna gopi_b927 > >> >> > *Dear Neelam ji,

> > my 1st impressions are as follows.> > L/4L in his own and 2L in Chandra mangal yoga while 10L in 11th in a> > friendly house in exchange with the friend could be a problem.5L of higher

> > mind in RK axis in mutual asp with Retro sat 8/9 Lord.5L being a friend of> > both lagna and 9/8L as well as Rahu to some extent he is/was a genius in> > maths for sure.5thL in his own though in 12th with Rahu which lead to Schezo

> > symptoms.> > 5L is also in the nakshata of Mars with karaka for mind moon precipitated> > the problem for sure.Sun also could be as 3L in 12th is an important> > factor.5L is highly aflicted is clear as well!!.But jup as a benefic could

> > be a saviour in this case since as jup joined his own 10H in bhava/chalit> > improving the chandramangal yoga factors aswell.Jup is very powerful in> > shadbala is also to be noted.> > Regards,

> > gopi.*> >> > , neelam gupta> > neelamgupta07@ wrote:

> > >> > > Dear All,> > >> > > Johnny was always different. His parents knew he was different and they> > knew> > > he was bright. He always wanted to do things his way. Yet he was somewhat

> > > odd!> > >> > > The contribution he made to the collective is very significant, yet> > > significant also is his personal pain and torment is as well. History> > often

> > > tells us that it is only with personal sacrifices that such contributions> > > are made. It is the transformation of the self to the greater Will.> > >> > > What makes the *Beautiful Mind* a mathematical genius? Yet also an

> > extreme> > > schizophrenic?> > >> > > I invite all the learned members to discuss the astrological factors for> > > this.> > > His birth details: 13 June 1928/07:00 hrs/Bluefield, WV

> > >> > > Regards> > > Neelam> > >> > > >>

Mars in his chart perhaps has two facets. On the one hand It energises the lagna, moon and mercury to make a brilliant mathematician, while on the other as 6L it gives health problems and closely afflicts his mind. 8L in 6H gives chronic health problems and with Saturn, this is ensured. Ketu imparts the element of mystery, delusions and makes him paranoid.

RegardsNeelam2010/1/24 neelam gupta <neelamgupta07

Thanks Gopi ji. Yes, a strong Mercury in Lagna is one of the factors which make a mathematician/logician. Aspect of Mars on Mercury, as well as lagna and 5H also enhances this ability. Involvement of Moon adds to this combination. Both Moon and Mars are in Revati.

An important principle for mathematical ability is 10L from both Moon and lagna is in Mercury's navamsh (BJ) This is again aspected by Mars in D-9. The whole Universe is MENTAL anyways, Gopi ji!Regards

Neelam

2010/1/24 gopalakrishna <gopi_b927

Dear Neelam ji,while others are enjoing holiday i would like to add that i had forgoten to mention Mer as Karaka for Maths as well.I dont think mind is beautiful at all since it has no shape or even color.My perception of mind is just noice,nuisence and culprit which i know majority wont accept since they live in mind  but not in Body.This is just my point of View and not interested in arguments with anybody.Take it or forget it is my request to all.

>> Thanks Gopi ji. Let us see what others have to say.> Regards> Neelam> > 2010/1/23 gopalakrishna gopi_b927 > >> >> > *Dear Neelam ji,

> > my 1st impressions are as follows.> > L/4L in his own and 2L in Chandra mangal yoga while 10L in 11th in a> > friendly house in exchange with the friend could be a problem.5L of higher

> > mind in RK axis in mutual asp with Retro sat 8/9 Lord.5L being a friend of> > both lagna and 9/8L as well as Rahu to some extent he is/was a genius in> > maths for sure.5thL in his own though in 12th with Rahu which lead to Schezo

> > symptoms.> > 5L is also in the nakshata of Mars with karaka for mind moon precipitated> > the problem for sure.Sun also could be as 3L in 12th is an important> > factor.5L is highly aflicted is clear as well!!.But jup as a benefic could

> > be a saviour in this case since as jup joined his own 10H in bhava/chalit> > improving the chandramangal yoga factors aswell.Jup is very powerful in> > shadbala is also to be noted.> > Regards,

> > gopi.*> >> > , neelam gupta> > neelamgupta07@ wrote:

> > >> > > Dear All,> > >> > > Johnny was always different. His parents knew he was different and they> > knew> > > he was bright. He always wanted to do things his way. Yet he was somewhat

> > > odd!> > >> > > The contribution he made to the collective is very significant, yet> > > significant also is his personal pain and torment is as well. History> > often

> > > tells us that it is only with personal sacrifices that such contributions> > > are made. It is the transformation of the self to the greater Will.> > >> > > What makes the *Beautiful Mind* a mathematical genius? Yet also an

> > extreme> > > schizophrenic?> > >> > > I invite all the learned members to discuss the astrological factors for> > > this.> > > His birth details: 13 June 1928/07:00 hrs/Bluefield, WV

> > >> > > Regards> > > Neelam> > >> > > >>

Dear all,

7 out of 10 people are " schizophrenic " .

They dont know that they are so, because they have not gone to check

with the Doctor, or those around them are just not serious enough to

complain.

The point is that even " eccentricity " is a form of the above. We

normally ignore all such indications and behaviour patterns in people

since we are able to digest the same, or else dont care , or else have

not to spend much time with them in close exposure, so theres an

attitude of " forego " or " let go " ... Nothing wrong in this otherwise

most of us would land in mental assylums and I am not joking.

People may remain perfectly fine with outsiders and look very normal but

may show " schizophrenic " behaviour with wife on reaching home. Or they

may extend this behaviour with others who torture them mentally or

physically etc.

There is no actual cure for this in medical science. The therapy is only

to dull the mind for the whole day with medicines which calm the mind

and do not allow it to think much or remain much active.. These

medicines are actually mild doses of sleeping pills. At night such

patients are given sleeping pills so that they actually dont trouble

others. But the fact is that eventually the patient develops immunity

towards these small doses and needs higher doses....and finally you know

what....

They will make you into a vegetable and dump medicines in you, when

actually what You need is Love, care and attention...

Most " schizophrenic " patients are victims and result of atrocities by

family members, society and near and dear ones. In astrology we may

excuse this by laying blame on " Poorva Karma " , but these atrocity

committers iof taken to task, the world would be a better place to live

in...

In India we become natural " schizophrenics " due to growing demands of

money, comforts, luxuries , at home place and ever growing expectations

from family members.. and not being able to meet these demands as a

consequence a man istormented with sarcasm, taunting remarks, a

grumbling wife and unsatisfied children, and is made to feel absolute

incompetent and impotent.

So whom to blame actually...?

regards,

Bhaskar.

, neelam gupta

<neelamgupta07 wrote:

>

> Dear Renu ji,

>

> Schizophrenia is of so many types that most of us, if diagnosed, might

be

> having some elements of it. :-) However, In the case of John Nash,

this is

> what his WIKI says:

>

> //Nash began to show signs of extreme paranoia and his wife later

described

> his behavior as erratic, as he began speaking of characters who were

putting

> him in danger. Nash seemed to believe that there was an organization

chasing

> him, in which all men wore " red ties " . Nash mailed letters to

> embassies in Washington,

> D.C. <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Washington,_D.C.>, declaring that

they

> were establishing a government.

> <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Forbes_Nash,_Jr.#cite_note-7>

> He was committed to the McLean

> Hospital<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McLean_Hospital>,

> April–May 1959, where he was diagnosed with a subtype of

schizophrenia

> called paranoid schizophrenia. It is the most common type of

schizophrenia

> in most parts of the world. The clinical picture is dominated by

relatively

> stable, often paranoid, fixed beliefs that are either false,

> over-imaginative or unrealistic, usually acompanied by experiences of

> seemingly real perception of something not actually present

particularly

> auditory and perceptional disturbances, a lack of motivation for life,

and

> mild clinical depression

<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clinical_depression>

> .//

>

> Nash dates the start of what he terms " mental disturbances " to the

early

> months of 1959 when his wife was pregnant. He has described a process

of

> change " from scientific rationality of thinking into the delusional

thinking

> characteristic of persons who are psychiatrically diagnosed as

> 'schizophrenic' or 'paranoid schizophrenic' including seeing himself

as a

> messenger or having a special function in some way, and with

supporters and

> opponents and hidden schemers, and a feeling of being persecuted, and

> looking for signs representing divine revelation. Nash has suggested

his

> delusional thinking was related to his unhappiness, and his striving

to feel

> important and be recognized, and to his characteristic way of thinking

such

> that " I wouldn't have had good scientific ideas if I had thought more

> normally. " He has said, " If I felt completely pressureless I don't

think I

> would have gone in this pattern " //

>

> You may read more about it at:

> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Forbes_Nash,_Jr.

> Hope this helps.

>

> Regards

> Neelam

>

> 2010/1/24 renunw renunw

>

> >

> >

> > Dear Neelam ji,

> >

> > Would you mind explaining schizophrenia? Sure, I get the dictionary

meaning

> > - 'a serious mental illness in which someone cannot understand what

is real

> > and what is imaginary'.

> >

> > Now when I try to grasp the meaning, it confuses me....

> >

> > blessings,

> >

> > Renu

> >

> >

> > --- In

<%40yaho\

ogroups.com>,

> > neelam gupta neelamgupta07@ wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear All,

> > >

> > > Johnny was always different. His parents knew he was different and

they

> > knew

> > > he was bright. He always wanted to do things his way. Yet he was

somewhat

> > > odd!

> > >

> > > The contribution he made to the collective is very significant,

yet

> > > significant also is his personal pain and torment is as well.

History

> > often

> > > tells us that it is only with personal sacrifices that such

contributions

> > > are made. It is the transformation of the self to the greater

Will.

> > >

> > > What makes the *Beautiful Mind* a mathematical genius? Yet also an

> > extreme

> > > schizophrenic?

> > >

> > > I invite all the learned members to discuss the astrological

factors for

> > > this.

> > > His birth details: 13 June 1928/07:00 hrs/Bluefield, WV

> > >

> > > Regards

> > > Neelam

> > >

> >

> >

> >

>

Nice account of Schizophrenia Bhaskar  ji. Thanks! My professor's wife was a schizophrenic but looked completely normal, herself a Ph.D and a brilliant scientist. At the time of loss of mental equilibrium, she imagined that her husband wanted to kill her and she would run out of her house, often hiding with neighbours and relatives.

It was quite sad indeed. Next day, she would be again normal! RegardsNeelam2010/1/24 Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish

Dear all,

7 out of 10 people are " schizophrenic " .

They dont know that they are so, because they have not gone to check

with the Doctor, or those around them are just not serious enough to

complain.

The point is that even " eccentricity " is a form of the above. We

normally ignore all such indications and behaviour patterns in people

since we are able to digest the same, or else dont care , or else have

not to spend much time with them in close exposure, so theres an

attitude of " forego " or " let go " ... Nothing wrong in this otherwise

most of us would land in mental assylums and I am not joking.

People may remain perfectly fine with outsiders and look very normal but

may show " schizophrenic " behaviour with wife on reaching home. Or they

may extend this behaviour with others who torture them mentally or

physically etc.

There is no actual cure for this in medical science. The therapy is only

to dull the mind for the whole day with medicines which calm the mind

and do not allow it to think much or remain much active.. These

what....

actually what You need is Love, care and attention...

Most " schizophrenic " patients are victims and result of atrocities by

family members, society and near and dear ones. In astrology we may

excuse this by laying blame on " Poorva Karma " , but these atrocity

committers iof taken to task, the world would be a better place to live

in...

In India we become natural " schizophrenics " due to growing demands of

money, comforts, luxuries , at home place and ever growing expectations

from family members.. and not being able to meet these demands as a

consequence a man istormented with sarcasm, taunting remarks, a

grumbling wife and unsatisfied children, and is made to feel absolute

incompetent and impotent.

So whom to blame actually...?

regards,

Bhaskar.

, neelam gupta

<neelamgupta07 wrote:

>

> Dear Renu ji,

>

> Schizophrenia is of so many types that most of us, if diagnosed, might

be

> having some elements of it. :-) However, In the case of John Nash,

this is

> what his WIKI says:

>

described

putting

chasing

> D.C. <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Washington,_D.C.>, declaring that

they

schizophrenia

> called paranoid schizophrenia. It is the most common type of

schizophrenia

relatively

> seemingly real perception of something not actually present

particularly

> auditory and perceptional disturbances, a lack of motivation for life,

and

> mild clinical depression

<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clinical_depression>

> .//

>

> Nash dates the start of what he terms " mental disturbances " to the

early

> months of 1959 when his wife was pregnant. He has described a process

of

thinking

> 'schizophrenic' or 'paranoid schizophrenic' including seeing himself

as a

> messenger or having a special function in some way, and with

supporters and

> looking for signs representing divine revelation. Nash has suggested

his

> delusional thinking was related to his unhappiness, and his striving

to feel

such

> normally. " He has said, " If I felt completely pressureless I don't

think I

>

> Hope this helps.

>

> Regards

> Neelam

>

> 2010/1/24 renunw renunw

>

> >

> >

> > Dear Neelam ji,

> >

meaning

is real

> >

> >

> > blessings,

> >

> > Renu

> >

> >

> > --- In

<%40yaho\

ogroups.com>,

> > neelam gupta neelamgupta07@ wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear All,

> > >

> > > Johnny was always different. His parents knew he was different and

they

> > knew

somewhat

> > > odd!

> > >

yet

History

> > often

contributions

Will.

> > >

> > > What makes the *Beautiful Mind* a mathematical genius? Yet also an

> > extreme

> > > schizophrenic?

> > >

factors for

> > > this.

> > >

> > > Regards

> > > Neelam

> > >

> >

> >

> >

>

Dear Bhaskar ji,

//7 out of 10 people are " schizophrenic " .//

In fact I was wondering whether I suffer from schizophrenia while trying to

grasp the meaning, as I was confused as to whether we live in an imaginary world

or a real world....

//There is no actual cure for this in medical science. The therapy is only to

dull the mind for the whole day with medicines which calm the mind and do not

allow it to think much or remain much active.. These

what....

actually what You need is Love, care and attention...//

Yes, love, care & commitment are truly fine and absolutely necessary to maintain

a healthy mind. Also the medication to calm the mind would be

meditation....which would also keep the 'roaming and loitering' mind disciplined

and free us from our binding 'kleshas'.

blessings,

Renu

, " Bhaskar " <bhaskar_jyotish

wrote:

>

>

> Dear all,

>

> 7 out of 10 people are " schizophrenic " .

>

> They dont know that they are so, because they have not gone to check

> with the Doctor, or those around them are just not serious enough to

> complain.

>

> The point is that even " eccentricity " is a form of the above. We

> normally ignore all such indications and behaviour patterns in people

> since we are able to digest the same, or else dont care , or else have

> not to spend much time with them in close exposure, so theres an

> attitude of " forego " or " let go " ... Nothing wrong in this otherwise

> most of us would land in mental assylums and I am not joking.

>

> People may remain perfectly fine with outsiders and look very normal but

> may show " schizophrenic " behaviour with wife on reaching home. Or they

> may extend this behaviour with others who torture them mentally or

> physically etc.

>

> There is no actual cure for this in medical science. The therapy is only

> to dull the mind for the whole day with medicines which calm the mind

> and do not allow it to think much or remain much active.. These

> medicines are actually mild doses of sleeping pills. At night such

> patients are given sleeping pills so that they actually dont trouble

> others. But the fact is that eventually the patient develops immunity

> towards these small doses and needs higher doses....and finally you know

> what....

>

> They will make you into a vegetable and dump medicines in you, when

> actually what You need is Love, care and attention...

>

> Most " schizophrenic " patients are victims and result of atrocities by

> family members, society and near and dear ones. In astrology we may

> excuse this by laying blame on " Poorva Karma " , but these atrocity

> committers iof taken to task, the world would be a better place to live

> in...

>

> In India we become natural " schizophrenics " due to growing demands of

> money, comforts, luxuries , at home place and ever growing expectations

> from family members.. and not being able to meet these demands as a

> consequence a man istormented with sarcasm, taunting remarks, a

> grumbling wife and unsatisfied children, and is made to feel absolute

> incompetent and impotent.

>

> So whom to blame actually...?

>

> regards,

>

> Bhaskar.

>

>

>

>

> , neelam gupta

> <neelamgupta07@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Renu ji,

> >

> > Schizophrenia is of so many types that most of us, if diagnosed, might

> be

> > having some elements of it. :-) However, In the case of John Nash,

> this is

> > what his WIKI says:

> >

> > //Nash began to show signs of extreme paranoia and his wife later

> described

> > his behavior as erratic, as he began speaking of characters who were

> putting

> > him in danger. Nash seemed to believe that there was an organization

> chasing

> > him, in which all men wore " red ties " . Nash mailed letters to

> > embassies in Washington,

> > D.C. <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Washington,_D.C.>, declaring that

> they

> > were establishing a government.

> > <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Forbes_Nash,_Jr.#cite_note-7>

> > He was committed to the McLean

> > Hospital<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McLean_Hospital>,

> > April–May 1959, where he was diagnosed with a subtype of

> schizophrenia

> > called paranoid schizophrenia. It is the most common type of

> schizophrenia

> > in most parts of the world. The clinical picture is dominated by

> relatively

> > stable, often paranoid, fixed beliefs that are either false,

> > over-imaginative or unrealistic, usually acompanied by experiences of

> > seemingly real perception of something not actually present

> particularly

> > auditory and perceptional disturbances, a lack of motivation for life,

> and

> > mild clinical depression

> <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clinical_depression>

> > .//

> >

> > Nash dates the start of what he terms " mental disturbances " to the

> early

> > months of 1959 when his wife was pregnant. He has described a process

> of

> > change " from scientific rationality of thinking into the delusional

> thinking

> > characteristic of persons who are psychiatrically diagnosed as

> > 'schizophrenic' or 'paranoid schizophrenic' including seeing himself

> as a

> > messenger or having a special function in some way, and with

> supporters and

> > opponents and hidden schemers, and a feeling of being persecuted, and

> > looking for signs representing divine revelation. Nash has suggested

> his

> > delusional thinking was related to his unhappiness, and his striving

> to feel

> > important and be recognized, and to his characteristic way of thinking

> such

> > that " I wouldn't have had good scientific ideas if I had thought more

> > normally. " He has said, " If I felt completely pressureless I don't

> think I

> > would have gone in this pattern " //

> >

> > You may read more about it at:

> > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Forbes_Nash,_Jr.

> > Hope this helps.

> >

> > Regards

> > Neelam

> >

> > 2010/1/24 renunw renunw@

> >

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Neelam ji,

> > >

> > > Would you mind explaining schizophrenia? Sure, I get the dictionary

> meaning

> > > - 'a serious mental illness in which someone cannot understand what

> is real

> > > and what is imaginary'.

> > >

> > > Now when I try to grasp the meaning, it confuses me....

> > >

> > > blessings,

> > >

> > > Renu

> > >

> > >

> > > --- In

> <%40yaho\

> ogroups.com>,

> > > neelam gupta neelamgupta07@ wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Dear All,

> > > >

> > > > Johnny was always different. His parents knew he was different and

> they

> > > knew

> > > > he was bright. He always wanted to do things his way. Yet he was

> somewhat

> > > > odd!

> > > >

> > > > The contribution he made to the collective is very significant,

> yet

> > > > significant also is his personal pain and torment is as well.

> History

> > > often

> > > > tells us that it is only with personal sacrifices that such

> contributions

> > > > are made. It is the transformation of the self to the greater

> Will.

> > > >

> > > > What makes the *Beautiful Mind* a mathematical genius? Yet also an

> > > extreme

> > > > schizophrenic?

> > > >

> > > > I invite all the learned members to discuss the astrological

> factors for

> > > > this.

> > > > His birth details: 13 June 1928/07:00 hrs/Bluefield, WV

> > > >

> > > > Regards

> > > > Neelam

> > > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> >

>

Dear Neelam ji,This is an extract of what Babara Pijan Lama Jyotish has to say about Moon in Revati:Trauma profile: Fears : * getting lost on the way home, missing the connection, * losing the path, losing sight of the group, * feeling confusion from mixed signals or no signal, * criss-cross paths on a network * being misled or betrayedSome more from the same site://Revati born persons are the most god fearing & are religiously much inclined.

Hence they also enjoy the maximum blessings. You will be interested in

scientific solutions, historical research & ancient cultures. You

will be known publicly for merits in any one of the three fields

mentioned above.....//In bold letters are what I thought is applicable to John Forbes Nash.blessings,Renu , neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 wrote:>> Dear Renu ji,> > Schizophrenia is of so many types that most of us, if diagnosed, might be> having some elements of it. :-) However, In the case of John Nash, this is> what his WIKI says:> > //Nash began to show signs of extreme paranoia and his wife later described> his behavior as erratic, as he began speaking of characters who were putting> him in danger. Nash seemed to believe that there was an organization chasing> him, in which all men wore "red ties". Nash mailed letters to> embassies in Washington,> D.C. <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Washington,_D.C.>, declaring that they> were establishing a government.> <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Forbes_Nash,_Jr.#cite_note-7>> He was committed to the McLean> Hospital<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McLean_Hospital>,> April–May 1959, where he was diagnosed with a subtype of schizophrenia> called paranoid schizophrenia. It is the most common type of schizophrenia> in most parts of the world. The clinical picture is dominated by relatively> stable, often paranoid, fixed beliefs that are either false,> over-imaginative or unrealistic, usually acompanied by experiences of> seemingly real perception of something not actually present particularly> auditory and perceptional disturbances, a lack of motivation for life, and> mild clinical depression <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clinical_depression>> .//> > Nash dates the start of what he terms "mental disturbances" to the early> months of 1959 when his wife was pregnant. He has described a process of> change "from scientific rationality of thinking into the delusional thinking> characteristic of persons who are psychiatrically diagnosed as> 'schizophrenic' or 'paranoid schizophrenic' including seeing himself as a> messenger or having a special function in some way, and with supporters and> opponents and hidden schemers, and a feeling of being persecuted, and> looking for signs representing divine revelation. Nash has suggested his> delusional thinking was related to his unhappiness, and his striving to feel> important and be recognized, and to his characteristic way of thinking such> that "I wouldn't have had good scientific ideas if I had thought more> normally." He has said, "If I felt completely pressureless I don't think I> would have gone in this pattern"//> > You may read more about it at:> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Forbes_Nash,_Jr.> Hope this helps.> > Regards> Neelam> > 2010/1/24 renunw renunw > >> >> > Dear Neelam ji,> >> > Would you mind explaining schizophrenia? Sure, I get the dictionary meaning> > - 'a serious mental illness in which someone cannot understand what is real> > and what is imaginary'.> >> > Now when I try to grasp the meaning, it confuses me....> >> > blessings,> >> > Renu> >> >> > <%40>,> > neelam gupta neelamgupta07@ wrote:> > >> > > Dear All,> > >> > > Johnny was always different. His parents knew he was different and they> > knew> > > he was bright. He always wanted to do things his way. Yet he was somewhat> > > odd!> > >> > > The contribution he made to the collective is very significant, yet> > > significant also is his personal pain and torment is as well. History> > often> > > tells us that it is only with personal sacrifices that such contributions> > > are made. It is the transformation of the self to the greater Will.> > >> > > What makes the *Beautiful Mind* a mathematical genius? Yet also an> > extreme> > > schizophrenic?> > >> > > I invite all the learned members to discuss the astrological factors for> > > this.> > > His birth details: 13 June 1928/07:00 hrs/Bluefield, WV> > >> > > Regards> > > Neelam> > >> >> > > >>

Namaste Renu ji

For what it’s worth I feel “schizophrenia”

is more due to Rahu’s influence/affliction to Moon – keep in mind

that Rahu is in Moon’s Nak, Moon in Mer Nak & Mer in Rahu Nak. During April/May ‘1959

(Sun/Jup/Ven) - Rahu was transiting 4th House afflicting Natal Moon

and Transit Mer almost to the degree.

Best wishes …..

Jai Sita Ram

Ram

On Behalf Of renunw

24 January 2010 11:34

Subject:

Re: A Beautiful Mind

Thanks Neelam ji. It is clear to me now:)

If he first showed the symptoms in early 1959, dasa activated was Su/Ju/Me.

At least Su in 12H can explain his hospitalization. Me is in lagna, own house

in his birth chart and debilitated in navamsa. There is an exchange of ADL Ju

& PDL Me in the navamsa.

Moon representing the mind is in gandantha and closely afflicting this is 6HL

Mars also in gandantha. Is this the reason which caused schizophrenia in

him?..Or has it got to something with Revati star?

I fail to see much...hope the learned members will explain the chart...

blessings,

Renu

neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 wrote:

>

> Dear Renu ji,

>

> Schizophrenia is of so many types that most of us, if diagnosed, might be

> having some elements of it. :-) However, In the case of John Nash, this is

> what his WIKI says:

>

described

putting

chasing

> D.C. <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Washington,_D.C.>,

declaring that they

schizophrenia

> called paranoid schizophrenia. It is the most common type of schizophrenia

relatively

> seemingly real perception of something not actually present particularly

> auditory and perceptional disturbances, a lack of motivation for life, and

> mild clinical depression <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clinical_depression>

> .//

>

> Nash dates the start of what he terms " mental disturbances " to

the early

> months of 1959 when his wife was pregnant. He has described a process of

thinking

> 'schizophrenic' or 'paranoid schizophrenic' including seeing himself as a

> messenger or having a special function in some way, and with supporters

and

> looking for signs representing divine revelation. Nash has suggested his

> delusional thinking was related to his unhappiness, and his striving to

feel

such

> normally. " He has said, " If I felt completely pressureless I

don't think I

>

> Hope this helps.

>

> Regards

> Neelam

>

> 2010/1/24 renunw <renunw

>

> >

> >

> > Dear Neelam ji,

> >

meaning

is real

> >

> >

> > blessings,

> >

> > Renu

> >

> >

> > <%40>,

> > neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@> wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear All,

> > >

> > > Johnny was always different. His parents knew he was different

and they

> > knew

somewhat

> > > odd!

> > >

yet

History

> > often

contributions

Will.

> > >

> > > What makes the *Beautiful Mind* a mathematical genius? Yet also

an

> > extreme

> > > schizophrenic?

> > >

factors for

> > > this.

> > >

> > > Regards

> > > Neelam

> > >

> >

> >

> >

>

Checked by AVG - www.avg.com

Version: 9.0.730 / Virus Database: 271.1.1/2642 - Release 01/24/10 07:33:00

Dear Ram ji,

Thanks for this. Yes, transit Rahu was in 4H of the during April/May and would

have been in Moon's nakshastra [Hatha] too for sometime...and in Gemini navamsa!

blessings,

Renu

, " Ram Jaswal " <rkjaswal

wrote:

>

> Namaste Renu ji

>

> For what it's worth I feel " schizophrenia " is more due to Rahu's

> influence/affliction to Moon - keep in mind that Rahu is in Moon's Nak, Moon

> in Mer Nak & Mer in Rahu Nak. During April/May '1959 (Sun/Jup/Ven) - Rahu

> was transiting 4th House afflicting Natal Moon and Transit Mer almost to the

> degree.

>

> Best wishes ...

>

> Jai Sita Ram

>

> Ram

>

> _____

>

>

> On Behalf Of renunw

> 24 January 2010 11:34

>

> Re: A Beautiful Mind

>

>

> Thanks Neelam ji. It is clear to me now:)

>

> If he first showed the symptoms in early 1959, dasa activated was Su/Ju/Me.

>

> At least Su in 12H can explain his hospitalization. Me is in lagna, own

> house in his birth chart and debilitated in navamsa. There is an exchange of

> ADL Ju & PDL Me in the navamsa.

>

> Moon representing the mind is in gandantha and closely afflicting this is

> 6HL Mars also in gandantha. Is this the reason which caused schizophrenia in

> him?..Or has it got to something with Revati star?

>

> I fail to see much...hope the learned members will explain the chart...

>

> blessings,

>

> Renu

>

> ancient_indian_ <%40>

> astrology , neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Renu ji,

> >

> > Schizophrenia is of so many types that most of us, if diagnosed, might be

> > having some elements of it. :-) However, In the case of John Nash, this is

> > what his WIKI says:

> >

> > //Nash began to show signs of extreme paranoia and his wife later

> described

> > his behavior as erratic, as he began speaking of characters who were

> putting

> > him in danger. Nash seemed to believe that there was an organization

> chasing

> > him, in which all men wore " red ties " . Nash mailed letters to

> > embassies in Washington,

> > D.C. <http://en.wikipedia <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Washington,_D.C.>

> .org/wiki/Washington,_D.C.>, declaring that they

> > were establishing a government.

> > <http://en.wikipedia

> .org/wiki/John_Forbes_Nash,_Jr.#cite_note-7>

> > He was committed to the McLean

> > Hospital<http://en.wikipedia

> <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McLean_Hospital> .org/wiki/McLean_Hospital>,

> > April-May 1959, where he was diagnosed with a subtype of schizophrenia

> > called paranoid schizophrenia. It is the most common type of schizophrenia

> > in most parts of the world. The clinical picture is dominated by

> relatively

> > stable, often paranoid, fixed beliefs that are either false,

> > over-imaginative or unrealistic, usually acompanied by experiences of

> > seemingly real perception of something not actually present particularly

> > auditory and perceptional disturbances, a lack of motivation for life, and

> > mild clinical depression <http://en.wikipedia

> <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clinical_depression>

> .org/wiki/Clinical_depression>

> > .//

> >

> > Nash dates the start of what he terms " mental disturbances " to the early

> > months of 1959 when his wife was pregnant. He has described a process of

> > change " from scientific rationality of thinking into the delusional

> thinking

> > characteristic of persons who are psychiatrically diagnosed as

> > 'schizophrenic' or 'paranoid schizophrenic' including seeing himself as a

> > messenger or having a special function in some way, and with supporters

> and

> > opponents and hidden schemers, and a feeling of being persecuted, and

> > looking for signs representing divine revelation. Nash has suggested his

> > delusional thinking was related to his unhappiness, and his striving to

> feel

> > important and be recognized, and to his characteristic way of thinking

> such

> > that " I wouldn't have had good scientific ideas if I had thought more

> > normally. " He has said, " If I felt completely pressureless I don't think I

> > would have gone in this pattern " //

> >

> > You may read more about it at:

> > http://en.wikipedia <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Forbes_Nash,_Jr.>

> .org/wiki/John_Forbes_Nash,_Jr.

> > Hope this helps.

> >

> > Regards

> > Neelam

> >

> > 2010/1/24 renunw <renunw@>

> >

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Neelam ji,

> > >

> > > Would you mind explaining schizophrenia? Sure, I get the dictionary

> meaning

> > > - 'a serious mental illness in which someone cannot understand what is

> real

> > > and what is imaginary'.

> > >

> > > Now when I try to grasp the meaning, it confuses me....

> > >

> > > blessings,

> > >

> > > Renu

> > >

> > >

> > > ancient_indian_

> <%40>

> astrology <%40>,

> > > neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@> wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Dear All,

> > > >

> > > > Johnny was always different. His parents knew he was different and

> they

> > > knew

> > > > he was bright. He always wanted to do things his way. Yet he was

> somewhat

> > > > odd!

> > > >

> > > > The contribution he made to the collective is very significant, yet

> > > > significant also is his personal pain and torment is as well. History

> > > often

> > > > tells us that it is only with personal sacrifices that such

> contributions

> > > > are made. It is the transformation of the self to the greater Will.

> > > >

> > > > What makes the *Beautiful Mind* a mathematical genius? Yet also an

> > > extreme

> > > > schizophrenic?

> > > >

> > > > I invite all the learned members to discuss the astrological factors

> for

> > > > this.

> > > > His birth details: 13 June 1928/07:00 hrs/Bluefield, WV

> > > >

> > > > Regards

> > > > Neelam

> > > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> >

>

>

> Checked by AVG - www.avg.com

> Version: 9.0.730 / Virus Database: 271.1.1/2642 - Release 01/24/10

> 07:33:00

>

Dear Neelam ji,// The whole Universe is MENTAL anyways, Gopi ji!//ha,ha,ha...for sure.May be that's why sages advised us to check the horoscope from MOON as well along with lagna.Regards,gopi. , neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 wrote:>> Thanks Gopi ji. Yes, a strong Mercury in Lagna is one of the factors which> make a mathematician/logician. Aspect of Mars on Mercury, as well as lagna> and 5H also enhances this ability. Involvement of Moon adds to this> combination. Both Moon and Mars are in Revati.> > An important principle for mathematical ability is 10L from both Moon and> lagna is in Mercury's navamsh (BJ) This is again aspected by Mars in D-9.> > The whole Universe is MENTAL anyways, Gopi ji!> > Regards> Neelam> > > > 2010/1/24 gopalakrishna gopi_b927 > >> >> > *Dear Neelam ji,> > while others are enjoing holiday i would like to add that i had forgoten to> > mention Mer as Karaka for Maths as well.I dont think mind is beautiful at> > all since it has no shape or even color.My perception of mind is just> > noice,nuisence and culprit which i know majority wont accept since they live> > in mind but not in Body.This is just my point of View and not interested in> > arguments with anybody.Take it or forget it is my request to all.> > Regards,> > gopi.> > *> > , neelam gupta> > neelamgupta07@ wrote:> > >> > > Thanks Gopi ji. Let us see what others have to say.> > > Regards> > > Neelam> > >> > > 2010/1/23 gopalakrishna gopi_b927@> > >> > > >> > > >> > > > *Dear Neelam ji,> >> > > > my 1st impressions are as follows.> > > > L/4L in his own and 2L in Chandra mangal yoga while 10L in 11th in a> > > > friendly house in exchange with the friend could be a problem.5L of> > higher> > > > mind in RK axis in mutual asp with Retro sat 8/9 Lord.5L being a friend> > of> > > > both lagna and 9/8L as well as Rahu to some extent he is/was a genius> > in> > > > maths for sure.5thL in his own though in 12th with Rahu which lead to> > Schezo> > > > symptoms.> > > > 5L is also in the nakshata of Mars with karaka for mind moon> > precipitated> > > > the problem for sure.Sun also could be as 3L in 12th is an important> > > > factor.5L is highly aflicted is clear as well!!.But jup as a benefic> > could> > > > be a saviour in this case since as jup joined his own 10H in> > bhava/chalit> > > > improving the chandramangal yoga factors aswell.Jup is very powerful in> > > > shadbala is also to be noted.> > > > Regards,> > > > gopi.*> > > >> > > > , neelam gupta> > > > neelamgupta07@ wrote:> > > > >> > > > > Dear All,> > > > >> > > > > Johnny was always different. His parents knew he was different and> > they> > > > knew> > > > > he was bright. He always wanted to do things his way. Yet he was> > somewhat> > > > > odd!> > > > >> > > > > The contribution he made to the collective is very significant, yet> > > > > significant also is his personal pain and torment is as well. History> > > > often> > > > > tells us that it is only with personal sacrifices that such> > contributions> > > > > are made. It is the transformation of the self to the greater Will.> > > > >> > > > > What makes the *Beautiful Mind* a mathematical genius? Yet also an> > > > extreme> > > > > schizophrenic?> > > > >> > > > > I invite all the learned members to discuss the astrological factors> > for> > > > > this.> > > > > His birth details: 13 June 1928/07:00 hrs/Bluefield, WV> > > > >> > > > > Regards> > > > > Neelam> > > > >> > > >> > > >> > >> > > >>

Dear Neelam ji,

If You know some other lady (Only the Young and good looking ) who is

suffering from this malady, then you can send her to me for treatment.I

dont mind. Because I am also a little (Or More?)schizophrenic ( You all

know it well by now), so that when two negatives meet , positive will

result and we both could be cured.

On a serious note, yes these people behave very normally and no one

would know their tangent streaks unless in close exposure for a stretch

of time.

regards,

Bhaskar.

, neelam gupta

<neelamgupta07 wrote:

>

> Nice account of Schizophrenia Bhaskar ji. Thanks!

> My professor's wife was a schizophrenic but looked completely normal,

> herself a Ph.D and a brilliant scientist.

> At the time of loss of mental equilibrium, she imagined that her

husband

> wanted to kill her and she would run out of her house, often hiding

with

> neighbours and relatives.

> It was quite sad indeed. Next day, she would be again normal!

>

> Regards

> Neelam

>

>

>

> 2010/1/24 Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish

>

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear all,

> >

> > 7 out of 10 people are " schizophrenic " .

> >

> > They dont know that they are so, because they have not gone to check

> > with the Doctor, or those around them are just not serious enough to

> > complain.

> >

> > The point is that even " eccentricity " is a form of the above. We

> > normally ignore all such indications and behaviour patterns in

people

> > since we are able to digest the same, or else dont care , or else

have

> > not to spend much time with them in close exposure, so theres an

> > attitude of " forego " or " let go " ... Nothing wrong in this otherwise

> > most of us would land in mental assylums and I am not joking.

> >

> > People may remain perfectly fine with outsiders and look very normal

but

> > may show " schizophrenic " behaviour with wife on reaching home. Or

they

> > may extend this behaviour with others who torture them mentally or

> > physically etc.

> >

> > There is no actual cure for this in medical science. The therapy is

only

> > to dull the mind for the whole day with medicines which calm the

mind

> > and do not allow it to think much or remain much active.. These

> > medicines are actually mild doses of sleeping pills. At night such

> > patients are given sleeping pills so that they actually dont trouble

> > others. But the fact is that eventually the patient develops

immunity

> > towards these small doses and needs higher doses....and finally you

know

> > what....

> >

> > They will make you into a vegetable and dump medicines in you, when

> > actually what You need is Love, care and attention...

> >

> > Most " schizophrenic " patients are victims and result of atrocities

by

> > family members, society and near and dear ones. In astrology we may

> > excuse this by laying blame on " Poorva Karma " , but these atrocity

> > committers iof taken to task, the world would be a better place to

live

> > in...

> >

> > In India we become natural " schizophrenics " due to growing demands

of

> > money, comforts, luxuries , at home place and ever growing

expectations

> > from family members.. and not being able to meet these demands as a

> > consequence a man istormented with sarcasm, taunting remarks, a

> > grumbling wife and unsatisfied children, and is made to feel

absolute

> > incompetent and impotent.

> >

> > So whom to blame actually...?

> >

> > regards,

> >

> > Bhaskar.

> >

> >

> > --- In

<%40yaho\

ogroups.com>,

> > neelam gupta

> > neelamgupta07@ wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Renu ji,

> > >

> > > Schizophrenia is of so many types that most of us, if diagnosed,

might

> > be

> > > having some elements of it. :-) However, In the case of John Nash,

> > this is

> > > what his WIKI says:

> > >

> > > //Nash began to show signs of extreme paranoia and his wife later

> > described

> > > his behavior as erratic, as he began speaking of characters who

were

> > putting

> > > him in danger. Nash seemed to believe that there was an

organization

> > chasing

> > > him, in which all men wore " red ties " . Nash mailed letters to

> > > embassies in Washington,

> > > D.C. <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Washington,_D.C.>, declaring

that

> >

> > they

> > > were establishing a government.

> > > <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Forbes_Nash,_Jr.#cite_note-7>

> >

> > > He was committed to the McLean

> > > Hospital<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McLean_Hospital>,

> >

> > > April–May 1959, where he was diagnosed with a subtype of

> > schizophrenia

> > > called paranoid schizophrenia. It is the most common type of

> > schizophrenia

> > > in most parts of the world. The clinical picture is dominated by

> > relatively

> > > stable, often paranoid, fixed beliefs that are either false,

> > > over-imaginative or unrealistic, usually acompanied by experiences

of

> > > seemingly real perception of something not actually present

> > particularly

> > > auditory and perceptional disturbances, a lack of motivation for

life,

> > and

> > > mild clinical depression

> > <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clinical_depression>

> >

> > > .//

> > >

> > > Nash dates the start of what he terms " mental disturbances " to the

> > early

> > > months of 1959 when his wife was pregnant. He has described a

process

> > of

> > > change " from scientific rationality of thinking into the

delusional

> > thinking

> > > characteristic of persons who are psychiatrically diagnosed as

> > > 'schizophrenic' or 'paranoid schizophrenic' including seeing

himself

> > as a

> > > messenger or having a special function in some way, and with

> > supporters and

> > > opponents and hidden schemers, and a feeling of being persecuted,

and

> > > looking for signs representing divine revelation. Nash has

suggested

> > his

> > > delusional thinking was related to his unhappiness, and his

striving

> > to feel

> > > important and be recognized, and to his characteristic way of

thinking

> > such

> > > that " I wouldn't have had good scientific ideas if I had thought

more

> > > normally. " He has said, " If I felt completely pressureless I don't

> > think I

> > > would have gone in this pattern " //

> > >

> > > You may read more about it at:

> > > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Forbes_Nash,_Jr.

> > > Hope this helps.

> > >

> > > Regards

> > > Neelam

> > >

> > > 2010/1/24 renunw renunw@

> >

> > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Dear Neelam ji,

> > > >

> > > > Would you mind explaining schizophrenia? Sure, I get the

dictionary

> > meaning

> > > > - 'a serious mental illness in which someone cannot understand

what

> > is real

> > > > and what is imaginary'.

> > > >

> > > > Now when I try to grasp the meaning, it confuses me....

> > > >

> > > > blessings,

> > > >

> > > > Renu

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > --- In

> >

<%40yaho\

ogroups.com>

> > <%40yaho\

> >

> > ogroups.com>,

> > > > neelam gupta neelamgupta07@ wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear All,

> > > > >

> > > > > Johnny was always different. His parents knew he was different

and

> > they

> > > > knew

> > > > > he was bright. He always wanted to do things his way. Yet he

was

> > somewhat

> > > > > odd!

> > > > >

> > > > > The contribution he made to the collective is very

significant,

> > yet

> > > > > significant also is his personal pain and torment is as well.

> > History

> > > > often

> > > > > tells us that it is only with personal sacrifices that such

> > contributions

> > > > > are made. It is the transformation of the self to the greater

> > Will.

> > > > >

> > > > > What makes the *Beautiful Mind* a mathematical genius? Yet

also an

> > > > extreme

> > > > > schizophrenic?

> > > > >

> > > > > I invite all the learned members to discuss the astrological

> > factors for

> > > > > this.

> > > > > His birth details: 13 June 1928/07:00 hrs/Bluefield, WV

> > > > >

> > > > > Regards

> > > > > Neelam

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

> >

> >

>

I had a very hard day today..Non stop work...

You both really made me laugh with this.....at the end of the day and

cheered me with these words....and I am not able stop in between small

bouts of laughter... (Honestly)...

Once again I too third this statement ---

// The whole Universe is MENTAL anyways, Gopi ji!//

I add - only the degree of " mentalpana " differs from person to

person....

regards,

Bhaskar.

, " gopalakrishna "

<gopi_b927 wrote:

>

> Dear Neelam ji,

> // The whole Universe is MENTAL anyways, Gopi ji!//

> ha,ha,ha...for sure.May be that's why sages advised us to check the

> horoscope from MOON as well along with lagna.

> Regards,

> gopi.

> , neelam gupta

> neelamgupta07@ wrote:

> >

> > Thanks Gopi ji. Yes, a strong Mercury in Lagna is one of the factors

> which

> > make a mathematician/logician. Aspect of Mars on Mercury, as well as

> lagna

> > and 5H also enhances this ability. Involvement of Moon adds to this

> > combination. Both Moon and Mars are in Revati.

> >

> > An important principle for mathematical ability is 10L from both

Moon

> and

> > lagna is in Mercury's navamsh (BJ) This is again aspected by Mars in

> D-9.

> >

> > The whole Universe is MENTAL anyways, Gopi ji!

> >

> > Regards

> > Neelam

> >

> >

> >

> > 2010/1/24 gopalakrishna gopi_b927@

> >

> > >

> > >

> > > *Dear Neelam ji,

> > > while others are enjoing holiday i would like to add that i had

> forgoten to

> > > mention Mer as Karaka for Maths as well.I dont think mind is

> beautiful at

> > > all since it has no shape or even color.My perception of mind is

> just

> > > noice,nuisence and culprit which i know majority wont accept since

> they live

> > > in mind but not in Body.This is just my point of View and not

> interested in

> > > arguments with anybody.Take it or forget it is my request to all.

> > > Regards,

> > > gopi.

> > > *

> > > , neelam gupta

> > > neelamgupta07@ wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Thanks Gopi ji. Let us see what others have to say.

> > > > Regards

> > > > Neelam

> > > >

> > > > 2010/1/23 gopalakrishna gopi_b927@

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > *Dear Neelam ji,

> > >

> > > > > my 1st impressions are as follows.

> > > > > L/4L in his own and 2L in Chandra mangal yoga while 10L in

11th

> in a

> > > > > friendly house in exchange with the friend could be a

problem.5L

> of

> > > higher

> > > > > mind in RK axis in mutual asp with Retro sat 8/9 Lord.5L being

a

> friend

> > > of

> > > > > both lagna and 9/8L as well as Rahu to some extent he is/was a

> genius

> > > in

> > > > > maths for sure.5thL in his own though in 12th with Rahu which

> lead to

> > > Schezo

> > > > > symptoms.

> > > > > 5L is also in the nakshata of Mars with karaka for mind moon

> > > precipitated

> > > > > the problem for sure.Sun also could be as 3L in 12th is an

> important

> > > > > factor.5L is highly aflicted is clear as well!!.But jup as a

> benefic

> > > could

> > > > > be a saviour in this case since as jup joined his own 10H in

> > > bhava/chalit

> > > > > improving the chandramangal yoga factors aswell.Jup is very

> powerful in

> > > > > shadbala is also to be noted.

> > > > > Regards,

> > > > > gopi.*

> > > > >

> > > > > , neelam gupta

> > > > > neelamgupta07@ wrote:

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Dear All,

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Johnny was always different. His parents knew he was

different

> and

> > > they

> > > > > knew

> > > > > > he was bright. He always wanted to do things his way. Yet he

> was

> > > somewhat

> > > > > > odd!

> > > > > >

> > > > > > The contribution he made to the collective is very

> significant, yet

> > > > > > significant also is his personal pain and torment is as

well.

> History

> > > > > often

> > > > > > tells us that it is only with personal sacrifices that such

> > > contributions

> > > > > > are made. It is the transformation of the self to the

greater

> Will.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > What makes the *Beautiful Mind* a mathematical genius? Yet

> also an

> > > > > extreme

> > > > > > schizophrenic?

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I invite all the learned members to discuss the astrological

> factors

> > > for

> > > > > > this.

> > > > > > His birth details: 13 June 1928/07:00 hrs/Bluefield, WV

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Regards

> > > > > > Neelam

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > >

> >

>

//so that when two negatives meet , positive will result and we both could be cured. //Watch out! Don't be s hopeful!! :-)Its only in our astrology that we create positivity from two negatives.In REAL MATH, two negatives add upto a bigger negative! :-)

RegardsNeelam2010/1/24 Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish

Dear Neelam ji,

If You know some other lady (Only the Young and good looking ) who is

suffering from this malady, then you can send her to me for treatment.I

dont mind. Because I am also a little (Or More?)schizophrenic ( You all

know it well by now), so that when two negatives meet , positive will

result and we both could be cured.

On a serious note, yes these people behave very normally and no one

would know their tangent streaks unless in close exposure for a stretch

of time.

regards,

Bhaskar.

, neelam gupta

<neelamgupta07 wrote:

>

> Nice account of Schizophrenia Bhaskar ji. Thanks!

> My professor's wife was a schizophrenic but looked completely normal,

> herself a Ph.D and a brilliant scientist.

> At the time of loss of mental equilibrium, she imagined that her

husband

> wanted to kill her and she would run out of her house, often hiding

with

> neighbours and relatives.

> It was quite sad indeed. Next day, she would be again normal!

>

> Regards

> Neelam

>

>

>

>

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear all,

> >

> > 7 out of 10 people are " schizophrenic " .

> >

> > They dont know that they are so, because they have not gone to check

> > with the Doctor, or those around them are just not serious enough to

> > complain.

> >

> > The point is that even " eccentricity " is a form of the above. We

> > normally ignore all such indications and behaviour patterns in

people

> > since we are able to digest the same, or else dont care , or else

have

> > not to spend much time with them in close exposure, so theres an

> > attitude of " forego " or " let go " ... Nothing wrong in this otherwise

> > most of us would land in mental assylums and I am not joking.

> >

> > People may remain perfectly fine with outsiders and look very normal

but

> > may show " schizophrenic " behaviour with wife on reaching home. Or

they

> > may extend this behaviour with others who torture them mentally or

> > physically etc.

> >

> > There is no actual cure for this in medical science. The therapy is

only

> > to dull the mind for the whole day with medicines which calm the

mind

> > and do not allow it to think much or remain much active.. These

> > medicines are actually mild doses of sleeping pills. At night such

> > patients are given sleeping pills so that they actually dont trouble

> > others. But the fact is that eventually the patient develops

immunity

> > towards these small doses and needs higher doses....and finally you

know

> > what....

> >

> > They will make you into a vegetable and dump medicines in you, when

> > actually what You need is Love, care and attention...

> >

> > Most " schizophrenic " patients are victims and result of atrocities

by

> > family members, society and near and dear ones. In astrology we may

> > excuse this by laying blame on " Poorva Karma " , but these atrocity

> > committers iof taken to task, the world would be a better place to

live

> > in...

> >

> > In India we become natural " schizophrenics " due to growing demands

of

> > money, comforts, luxuries , at home place and ever growing

expectations

> > from family members.. and not being able to meet these demands as a

> > consequence a man istormented with sarcasm, taunting remarks, a

> > grumbling wife and unsatisfied children, and is made to feel

absolute

> > incompetent and impotent.

> >

> > So whom to blame actually...?

> >

> > regards,

> >

> > Bhaskar.

> >

> >

> > --- In

<%40yaho\

ogroups.com>,

> > neelam gupta

> > neelamgupta07@ wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Renu ji,

> > >

> > > Schizophrenia is of so many types that most of us, if diagnosed,

might

> > be

> > > having some elements of it. :-) However, In the case of John Nash,

> > this is

> > > what his WIKI says:

> > >

> > > //Nash began to show signs of extreme paranoia and his wife later

> > described

> > > his behavior as erratic, as he began speaking of characters who

were

> > putting

> > > him in danger. Nash seemed to believe that there was an

organization

> > chasing

> > > him, in which all men wore " red ties " . Nash mailed letters to

> > > embassies in Washington,

> > > D.C. <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Washington,_D.C.>, declaring

that

> >

> > they

> > > were establishing a government.

> > > <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Forbes_Nash,_Jr.#cite_note-7>

> >

> > > He was committed to the McLean

> > > Hospital<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McLean_Hospital>,

> >

> > > April–May 1959, where he was diagnosed with a subtype of

> > schizophrenia

> > > called paranoid schizophrenia. It is the most common type of

> > schizophrenia

> > > in most parts of the world. The clinical picture is dominated by

> > relatively

> > > stable, often paranoid, fixed beliefs that are either false,

> > > over-imaginative or unrealistic, usually acompanied by experiences

of

> > > seemingly real perception of something not actually present

> > particularly

> > > auditory and perceptional disturbances, a lack of motivation for

life,

> > and

> > > mild clinical depression

> > <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clinical_depression>

> >

> > > .//

> > >

> > > Nash dates the start of what he terms " mental disturbances " to the

> > early

> > > months of 1959 when his wife was pregnant. He has described a

process

> > of

> > > change " from scientific rationality of thinking into the

delusional

> > thinking

> > > characteristic of persons who are psychiatrically diagnosed as

> > > 'schizophrenic' or 'paranoid schizophrenic' including seeing

himself

> > as a

> > > messenger or having a special function in some way, and with

> > supporters and

> > > opponents and hidden schemers, and a feeling of being persecuted,

and

> > > looking for signs representing divine revelation. Nash has

suggested

> > his

> > > delusional thinking was related to his unhappiness, and his

striving

> > to feel

> > > important and be recognized, and to his characteristic way of

thinking

> > such

> > > that " I wouldn't have had good scientific ideas if I had thought

more

> > > normally. " He has said, " If I felt completely pressureless I don't

> > think I

> > > would have gone in this pattern " //

> > >

> > > You may read more about it at:

> > > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Forbes_Nash,_Jr.

> > > Hope this helps.

> > >

> > > Regards

> > > Neelam

> > >

> > > 2010/1/24 renunw renunw@

> >

> > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Dear Neelam ji,

> > > >

> > > > Would you mind explaining schizophrenia? Sure, I get the

dictionary

> > meaning

> > > > - 'a serious mental illness in which someone cannot understand

what

> > is real

> > > > and what is imaginary'.

> > > >

> > > > Now when I try to grasp the meaning, it confuses me....

> > > >

> > > > blessings,

> > > >

> > > > Renu

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > --- In

> >

<%40yaho\

ogroups.com>

> > <%40yaho\

> >

> > ogroups.com>,

> > > > neelam gupta neelamgupta07@ wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear All,

> > > > >

> > > > > Johnny was always different. His parents knew he was different

and

> > they

> > > > knew

> > > > > he was bright. He always wanted to do things his way. Yet he

was

> > somewhat

> > > > > odd!

> > > > >

> > > > > The contribution he made to the collective is very

significant,

> > yet

> > > > > significant also is his personal pain and torment is as well.

> > History

> > > > often

> > > > > tells us that it is only with personal sacrifices that such

> > contributions

> > > > > are made. It is the transformation of the self to the greater

> > Will.

> > > > >

> > > > > What makes the *Beautiful Mind* a mathematical genius? Yet

also an

> > > > extreme

> > > > > schizophrenic?

> > > > >

> > > > > I invite all the learned members to discuss the astrological

> > factors for

> > > > > this.

> > > > > His birth details: 13 June 1928/07:00 hrs/Bluefield, WV

> > > > >

> > > > > Regards

> > > > > Neelam

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

> >

> >

>

HaHa....

Aap hame milao toh sahi....

Baad mein dekhenge kya hota hai

jab do pagaal milte hain tab....

regards.

Bhaskar.

, neelam gupta

<neelamgupta07 wrote:

>

> //so that when two negatives meet , positive will result and we both could

> be cured. //

>

> Watch out! Don't be s hopeful!! :-)

> Its only in our astrology that we create positivity from two negatives.

> In REAL MATH, two negatives add upto a bigger negative! :-)

>

> Regards

> Neelam

>

>

>

> 2010/1/24 Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish

>

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Neelam ji,

> >

> > If You know some other lady (Only the Young and good looking ) who is

> > suffering from this malady, then you can send her to me for treatment.I

> > dont mind. Because I am also a little (Or More?)schizophrenic ( You all

> > know it well by now), so that when two negatives meet , positive will

> > result and we both could be cured.

> >

> > On a serious note, yes these people behave very normally and no one

> > would know their tangent streaks unless in close exposure for a stretch

> > of time.

> >

> >

> > regards,

> >

> > Bhaskar.

> >

> > --- In

<%40.\

com>,

> > neelam gupta

> > <neelamgupta07@> wrote:

> > >

> > > Nice account of Schizophrenia Bhaskar ji. Thanks!

> > > My professor's wife was a schizophrenic but looked completely normal,

> > > herself a Ph.D and a brilliant scientist.

> > > At the time of loss of mental equilibrium, she imagined that her

> > husband

> > > wanted to kill her and she would run out of her house, often hiding

> > with

> > > neighbours and relatives.

> > > It was quite sad indeed. Next day, she would be again normal!

> > >

> > > Regards

> > > Neelam

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > 2010/1/24 Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@

> >

> > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Dear all,

> > > >

> > > > 7 out of 10 people are " schizophrenic " .

> > > >

> > > > They dont know that they are so, because they have not gone to check

> > > > with the Doctor, or those around them are just not serious enough to

> > > > complain.

> > > >

> > > > The point is that even " eccentricity " is a form of the above. We

> > > > normally ignore all such indications and behaviour patterns in

> > people

> > > > since we are able to digest the same, or else dont care , or else

> > have

> > > > not to spend much time with them in close exposure, so theres an

> > > > attitude of " forego " or " let go " ... Nothing wrong in this otherwise

> > > > most of us would land in mental assylums and I am not joking.

> > > >

> > > > People may remain perfectly fine with outsiders and look very normal

> > but

> > > > may show " schizophrenic " behaviour with wife on reaching home. Or

> > they

> > > > may extend this behaviour with others who torture them mentally or

> > > > physically etc.

> > > >

> > > > There is no actual cure for this in medical science. The therapy is

> > only

> > > > to dull the mind for the whole day with medicines which calm the

> > mind

> > > > and do not allow it to think much or remain much active.. These

> > > > medicines are actually mild doses of sleeping pills. At night such

> > > > patients are given sleeping pills so that they actually dont trouble

> > > > others. But the fact is that eventually the patient develops

> > immunity

> > > > towards these small doses and needs higher doses....and finally you

> > know

> > > > what....

> > > >

> > > > They will make you into a vegetable and dump medicines in you, when

> > > > actually what You need is Love, care and attention...

> > > >

> > > > Most " schizophrenic " patients are victims and result of atrocities

> > by

> > > > family members, society and near and dear ones. In astrology we may

> > > > excuse this by laying blame on " Poorva Karma " , but these atrocity

> > > > committers iof taken to task, the world would be a better place to

> > live

> > > > in...

> > > >

> > > > In India we become natural " schizophrenics " due to growing demands

> > of

> > > > money, comforts, luxuries , at home place and ever growing

> > expectations

> > > > from family members.. and not being able to meet these demands as a

> > > > consequence a man istormented with sarcasm, taunting remarks, a

> > > > grumbling wife and unsatisfied children, and is made to feel

> > absolute

> > > > incompetent and impotent.

> > > >

> > > > So whom to blame actually...?

> > > >

> > > > regards,

> > > >

> > > > Bhaskar.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > --- In

> >

<%40.\

com>

> > <%40yaho\

> > ogroups.com>,

> > > > neelam gupta

> > > > neelamgupta07@ wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Renu ji,

> > > > >

> > > > > Schizophrenia is of so many types that most of us, if diagnosed,

> > might

> > > > be

> > > > > having some elements of it. :-) However, In the case of John Nash,

> > > > this is

> > > > > what his WIKI says:

> > > > >

> > > > > //Nash began to show signs of extreme paranoia and his wife later

> > > > described

> > > > > his behavior as erratic, as he began speaking of characters who

> > were

> > > > putting

> > > > > him in danger. Nash seemed to believe that there was an

> > organization

> > > > chasing

> > > > > him, in which all men wore " red ties " . Nash mailed letters to

> > > > > embassies in Washington,

> > > > > D.C. <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Washington,_D.C.>, declaring

> > that

> > > >

> > > > they

> > > > > were establishing a government.

> > > > > <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Forbes_Nash,_Jr.#cite_note-7>

> > > >

> > > > > He was committed to the McLean

> > > > > Hospital<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McLean_Hospital>,

> > > >

> > > > > April–May 1959, where he was diagnosed with a subtype of

> > > > schizophrenia

> > > > > called paranoid schizophrenia. It is the most common type of

> > > > schizophrenia

> > > > > in most parts of the world. The clinical picture is dominated by

> > > > relatively

> > > > > stable, often paranoid, fixed beliefs that are either false,

> > > > > over-imaginative or unrealistic, usually acompanied by experiences

> > of

> > > > > seemingly real perception of something not actually present

> > > > particularly

> > > > > auditory and perceptional disturbances, a lack of motivation for

> > life,

> > > > and

> > > > > mild clinical depression

> > > > <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clinical_depression>

> > > >

> > > > > .//

> > > > >

> > > > > Nash dates the start of what he terms " mental disturbances " to the

> > > > early

> > > > > months of 1959 when his wife was pregnant. He has described a

> > process

> > > > of

> > > > > change " from scientific rationality of thinking into the

> > delusional

> > > > thinking

> > > > > characteristic of persons who are psychiatrically diagnosed as

> > > > > 'schizophrenic' or 'paranoid schizophrenic' including seeing

> > himself

> > > > as a

> > > > > messenger or having a special function in some way, and with

> > > > supporters and

> > > > > opponents and hidden schemers, and a feeling of being persecuted,

> > and

> > > > > looking for signs representing divine revelation. Nash has

> > suggested

> > > > his

> > > > > delusional thinking was related to his unhappiness, and his

> > striving

> > > > to feel

> > > > > important and be recognized, and to his characteristic way of

> > thinking

> > > > such

> > > > > that " I wouldn't have had good scientific ideas if I had thought

> > more

> > > > > normally. " He has said, " If I felt completely pressureless I don't

> > > > think I

> > > > > would have gone in this pattern " //

> > > > >

> > > > > You may read more about it at:

> > > > > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Forbes_Nash,_Jr.

> > > > > Hope this helps.

> > > > >

> > > > > Regards

> > > > > Neelam

> > > > >

> > > > > 2010/1/24 renunw renunw@

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Dear Neelam ji,

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Would you mind explaining schizophrenia? Sure, I get the

> > dictionary

> > > > meaning

> > > > > > - 'a serious mental illness in which someone cannot understand

> > what

> > > > is real

> > > > > > and what is imaginary'.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Now when I try to grasp the meaning, it confuses me....

> > > > > >

> > > > > > blessings,

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Renu

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > --- In

> > > >

> >

<%40.\

com>

> > <%40yaho\

> > ogroups.com>

> > > > <%40yaho\

> > > >

> > > > ogroups.com>,

> > > > > > neelam gupta neelamgupta07@ wrote:

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Dear All,

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Johnny was always different. His parents knew he was different

> > and

> > > > they

> > > > > > knew

> > > > > > > he was bright. He always wanted to do things his way. Yet he

> > was

> > > > somewhat

> > > > > > > odd!

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > The contribution he made to the collective is very

> > significant,

> > > > yet

> > > > > > > significant also is his personal pain and torment is as well.

> > > > History

> > > > > > often

> > > > > > > tells us that it is only with personal sacrifices that such

> > > > contributions

> > > > > > > are made. It is the transformation of the self to the greater

> > > > Will.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > What makes the *Beautiful Mind* a mathematical genius? Yet

> > also an

> > > > > > extreme

> > > > > > > schizophrenic?

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > I invite all the learned members to discuss the astrological

> > > > factors for

> > > > > > > this.

> > > > > > > His birth details: 13 June 1928/07:00 hrs/Bluefield, WV

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Regards

> > > > > > > Neelam

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

> >

> >

>

Somebody asked a man who really worked very hard. Who do you work for these days?

Same people. My wife and my two kids! :-) Regards

Neelam2010/1/24 Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish

I had a very hard day today..Non stop work...

You both really made me laugh with this.....at the end of the day and

cheered me with these words....and I am not able stop in between small

bouts of laughter... (Honestly)...

Once again I too third this statement ---

// The whole Universe is MENTAL anyways, Gopi ji!//

I add - only the degree of " mentalpana " differs from person to

person....

regards,

Bhaskar.

, " gopalakrishna "

<gopi_b927 wrote:

>

> Dear Neelam ji,

> // The whole Universe is MENTAL anyways, Gopi ji!//

> ha,ha,ha...for sure.May be that's why sages advised us to check the

> horoscope from MOON as well along with lagna.

> Regards,

> gopi.

> , neelam gupta

> neelamgupta07@ wrote:

> >

> > Thanks Gopi ji. Yes, a strong Mercury in Lagna is one of the factors

> which

> > make a mathematician/logician. Aspect of Mars on Mercury, as well as

> lagna

> > and 5H also enhances this ability. Involvement of Moon adds to this

> > combination. Both Moon and Mars are in Revati.

> >

> > An important principle for mathematical ability is 10L from both

Moon

> and

> > lagna is in Mercury's navamsh (BJ) This is again aspected by Mars in

> D-9.

> >

> > The whole Universe is MENTAL anyways, Gopi ji!

> >

> > Regards

> > Neelam

> >

> >

> >

> > 2010/1/24 gopalakrishna gopi_b927@

> >

> > >

> > >

> > > *Dear Neelam ji,

> > > while others are enjoing holiday i would like to add that i had

> forgoten to

> > > mention Mer as Karaka for Maths as well.I dont think mind is

> beautiful at

> > > all since it has no shape or even color.My perception of mind is

> just

> > > noice,nuisence and culprit which i know majority wont accept since

> they live

> > > in mind but not in Body.This is just my point of View and not

> interested in

> > > arguments with anybody.Take it or forget it is my request to all.

> > > Regards,

> > > gopi.

> > > *

> > > , neelam gupta

> > > >

> > > > Thanks Gopi ji. Let us see what others have to say.

> > > > Regards

> > > > Neelam

> > > >

> > > > 2010/1/23 gopalakrishna gopi_b927@

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > >

> > > > > my 1st impressions are as follows.

> > > > > L/4L in his own and 2L in Chandra mangal yoga while 10L in

11th

> in a

> > > > > friendly house in exchange with the friend could be a

problem.5L

> of

> > > higher

> > > > > mind in RK axis in mutual asp with Retro sat 8/9 Lord.5L being

a

> friend

> > > of

> > > > > both lagna and 9/8L as well as Rahu to some extent he is/was a

> genius

> > > in

> > > > > maths for sure.5thL in his own though in 12th with Rahu which

> lead to

> > > Schezo

> > > > > symptoms.

> > > > > 5L is also in the nakshata of Mars with karaka for mind moon

> > > precipitated

> > > > > the problem for sure.Sun also could be as 3L in 12th is an

> important

> > > > > factor.5L is highly aflicted is clear as well!!.But jup as a

> benefic

> > > could

> > > > > be a saviour in this case since as jup joined his own 10H in

> > > bhava/chalit

> > > > > improving the chandramangal yoga factors aswell.Jup is very

> powerful in

> > > > > shadbala is also to be noted.

> > > > > Regards,

> > > > > gopi.*

> > > > >

> > > > > , neelam gupta

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Dear All,

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Johnny was always different. His parents knew he was

different

> and

> > > they

> > > > > knew

> > > > > > he was bright. He always wanted to do things his way. Yet he

> was

> > > somewhat

> > > > > > odd!

> > > > > >

> > > > > > The contribution he made to the collective is very

> significant, yet

> > > > > > significant also is his personal pain and torment is as

well.

> History

> > > > > often

> > > > > > tells us that it is only with personal sacrifices that such

> > > contributions

> > > > > > are made. It is the transformation of the self to the

greater

> Will.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > What makes the *Beautiful Mind* a mathematical genius? Yet

> also an

> > > > > extreme

> > > > > > schizophrenic?

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I invite all the learned members to discuss the astrological

> factors

> > > for

> > > > > > this.

> > > > > > His birth details: 13 June 1928/07:00 hrs/Bluefield, WV

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Regards

> > > > > > Neelam

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > >

> >

>

But Why ?

So that he can feel Like a King....

A man can feel like a King only if he is able to satisfy his wife and 2

kids.... But the sad part is that most of the men wither and fade away

without feeling like a King, because all do not get satisfied easily,

and in todays world the " wants " and " desires " are escalating under

seperate Heads, and to meet them is no Ordinary mans job... And to

become Extraordinary is again not easy to happen, and till one becomes

that, no question of the wife feeling like a Queen and her husband

sonsequently feeling or treated like a King..

So this cycle of People working hard to just make 2-3 people happy,

carries on, neither are they able to make them happy, neither make

themselves happy, and turn into " schizophrenics " and then land up as

cases on these forums...

Bhaskar.

, neelam gupta

<neelamgupta07 wrote:

>

> Somebody asked a man who really worked very hard. Who do you work for

these

> days?

>

> Same people. My wife and my two kids!

>

> :-)

>

> Regards

> Neelam

>

>

>

>

> >

> >

> >

> > I had a very hard day today..Non stop work...

> >

> > You both really made me laugh with this.....at the end of the day

and

> > cheered me with these words....and I am not able stop in between

small

> > bouts of laughter... (Honestly)...

> >

> > Once again I too third this statement ---

> >

> >

> > // The whole Universe is MENTAL anyways, Gopi ji!//

> >

> > I add - only the degree of " mentalpana " differs from person to

> > person....

> >

> > regards,

> >

> > Bhaskar.

> >

> > --- In

<%40yaho\

ogroups.com>,

> > " gopalakrishna "

> >

> > gopi_b927@ wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Neelam ji,

> > > // The whole Universe is MENTAL anyways, Gopi ji!//

> > > ha,ha,ha...for sure.May be that's why sages advised us to check

the

> > > horoscope from MOON as well along with lagna.

> > > Regards,

> > > gopi.

> > > --- In

<%40yaho\

ogroups.com>,

> > neelam gupta

> > > >

> > > > Thanks Gopi ji. Yes, a strong Mercury in Lagna is one of the

factors

> > > which

> > > > make a mathematician/logician. Aspect of Mars on Mercury, as

well as

> > > lagna

> > > > and 5H also enhances this ability. Involvement of Moon adds to

this

> > > > combination. Both Moon and Mars are in Revati.

> > > >

> > > > An important principle for mathematical ability is 10L from both

> > Moon

> > > and

> > > > lagna is in Mercury's navamsh (BJ) This is again aspected by

Mars in

> > > D-9.

> > > >

> > > > The whole Universe is MENTAL anyways, Gopi ji!

> > > >

> > > > Regards

> > > > Neelam

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > 2010/1/24 gopalakrishna gopi_b927@

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > while others are enjoing holiday i would like to add that i

had

> > > forgoten to

> > > > > mention Mer as Karaka for Maths as well.I dont think mind is

> > > beautiful at

> > > > > all since it has no shape or even color.My perception of mind

is

> > > just

> > > > > noice,nuisence and culprit which i know majority wont accept

since

> > > they live

> > > > > in mind but not in Body.This is just my point of View and not

> > > interested in

> > > > > arguments with anybody.Take it or forget it is my request to

all.

> > > > > Regards,

> > > > > gopi.

> > > > > *

> > > > > --- In

<%40yaho\

ogroups.com>,

> > neelam gupta

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Thanks Gopi ji. Let us see what others have to say.

> > > > > > Regards

> > > > > > Neelam

> > > > > >

> > > > > > 2010/1/23 gopalakrishna gopi_b927@

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > *Dear Neelam ji,

> > > > >

> > > > > > > my 1st impressions are as follows.

> > > > > > > L/4L in his own and 2L in Chandra mangal yoga while 10L in

> > 11th

> > > in a

> > > > > > > friendly house in exchange with the friend could be a

> > problem.5L

> > > of

> > > > > higher

> > > > > > > mind in RK axis in mutual asp with Retro sat 8/9 Lord.5L

being

> > a

> > > friend

> > > > > of

> > > > > > > both lagna and 9/8L as well as Rahu to some extent he

is/was a

> > > genius

> > > > > in

> > > > > > > maths for sure.5thL in his own though in 12th with Rahu

which

> > > lead to

> > > > > Schezo

> > > > > > > symptoms.

> > > > > > > 5L is also in the nakshata of Mars with karaka for mind

moon

> > > > > precipitated

> > > > > > > the problem for sure.Sun also could be as 3L in 12th is an

> > > important

> > > > > > > factor.5L is highly aflicted is clear as well!!.But jup as

a

> > > benefic

> > > > > could

> > > > > > > be a saviour in this case since as jup joined his own 10H

in

> > > > > bhava/chalit

> > > > > > > improving the chandramangal yoga factors aswell.Jup is

very

> > > powerful in

> > > > > > > shadbala is also to be noted.

> > > > > > > Regards,

> > > > > > > gopi.*

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > --- In

<%40yaho\

ogroups.com>,

> > neelam gupta

> > > > > > > neelamgupta07@ wrote:

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Dear All,

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Johnny was always different. His parents knew he was

> > different

> > > and

> > > > > they

> > > > > > > knew

> > > > > > > > he was bright. He always wanted to do things his way.

Yet he

> > > was

> > > > > somewhat

> > > > > > > > odd!

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > The contribution he made to the collective is very

> > > significant, yet

> > > > > > > > significant also is his personal pain and torment is as

> > well.

> > > History

> > > > > > > often

> > > > > > > > tells us that it is only with personal sacrifices that

such

> > > > > contributions

> > > > > > > > are made. It is the transformation of the self to the

> > greater

> > > Will.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > What makes the *Beautiful Mind* a mathematical genius?

Yet

> > > also an

> > > > > > > extreme

> > > > > > > > schizophrenic?

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > I invite all the learned members to discuss the

astrological

> > > factors

> > > > > for

> > > > > > > > this.

> > > > > > > > His birth details: 13 June 1928/07:00 hrs/Bluefield, WV

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Regards

> > > > > > > > Neelam

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

> >

> >

>

Dear Neelam ji and Bhaskar ji,ha,ha..ha this reminds me an article i read long ago in Readers'Digest a great mag once that in Japan if you ask any body from a child to an old man alike the same question, about 95% answered that they are working/studying/earning etc for their COUNTRY.!!..That's why japan is like that and india is like this probably....Atitude makes difference?!!...Regards,gopi. , neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 wrote:>> Somebody asked a man who really worked very hard. Who do you work for these> days?> > Same people. My wife and my two kids!> > :-)> > Regards> Neelam> > > > 2010/1/24 Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish > >> >> >> > I had a very hard day today..Non stop work...> >> > You both really made me laugh with this.....at the end of the day and> > cheered me with these words....and I am not able stop in between small> > bouts of laughter... (Honestly)...> >> > Once again I too third this statement ---> >> >> > // The whole Universe is MENTAL anyways, Gopi ji!//> >> > I add - only the degree of "mentalpana" differs from person to> > person....> >> > regards,> >> > Bhaskar.> >> > <%40>,> > "gopalakrishna"> >> > gopi_b927@ wrote:> > >> > > Dear Neelam ji,> > > // The whole Universe is MENTAL anyways, Gopi ji!//> > > ha,ha,ha...for sure.May be that's why sages advised us to check the> > > horoscope from MOON as well along with lagna.> > > Regards,> > > gopi.> > > <%40>,> > neelam gupta> > > neelamgupta07@ wrote:> > > >> > > > Thanks Gopi ji. Yes, a strong Mercury in Lagna is one of the factors> > > which> > > > make a mathematician/logician. Aspect of Mars on Mercury, as well as> > > lagna> > > > and 5H also enhances this ability. Involvement of Moon adds to this> > > > combination. Both Moon and Mars are in Revati.> > > >> > > > An important principle for mathematical ability is 10L from both> > Moon> > > and> > > > lagna is in Mercury's navamsh (BJ) This is again aspected by Mars in> > > D-9.> > > >> > > > The whole Universe is MENTAL anyways, Gopi ji!> > > >> > > > Regards> > > > Neelam> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > 2010/1/24 gopalakrishna gopi_b927@> > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > *Dear Neelam ji,> > > > > while others are enjoing holiday i would like to add that i had> > > forgoten to> > > > > mention Mer as Karaka for Maths as well.I dont think mind is> > > beautiful at> > > > > all since it has no shape or even color.My perception of mind is> > > just> > > > > noice,nuisence and culprit which i know majority wont accept since> > > they live> > > > > in mind but not in Body.This is just my point of View and not> > > interested in> > > > > arguments with anybody.Take it or forget it is my request to all.> > > > > Regards,> > > > > gopi.> > > > > *> > > > > <%40>,> > neelam gupta> > > > > neelamgupta07@ wrote:> > > > > >> > > > > > Thanks Gopi ji. Let us see what others have to say.> > > > > > Regards> > > > > > Neelam> > > > > >> > > > > > 2010/1/23 gopalakrishna gopi_b927@> > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > > *Dear Neelam ji,> > > > >> > > > > > > my 1st impressions are as follows.> > > > > > > L/4L in his own and 2L in Chandra mangal yoga while 10L in> > 11th> > > in a> > > > > > > friendly house in exchange with the friend could be a> > problem.5L> > > of> > > > > higher> > > > > > > mind in RK axis in mutual asp with Retro sat 8/9 Lord.5L being> > a> > > friend> > > > > of> > > > > > > both lagna and 9/8L as well as Rahu to some extent he is/was a> > > genius> > > > > in> > > > > > > maths for sure.5thL in his own though in 12th with Rahu which> > > lead to> > > > > Schezo> > > > > > > symptoms.> > > > > > > 5L is also in the nakshata of Mars with karaka for mind moon> > > > > precipitated> > > > > > > the problem for sure.Sun also could be as 3L in 12th is an> > > important> > > > > > > factor.5L is highly aflicted is clear as well!!.But jup as a> > > benefic> > > > > could> > > > > > > be a saviour in this case since as jup joined his own 10H in> > > > > bhava/chalit> > > > > > > improving the chandramangal yoga factors aswell.Jup is very> > > powerful in> > > > > > > shadbala is also to be noted.> > > > > > > Regards,> > > > > > > gopi.*> > > > > > >> > > > > > > <%40>,> > neelam gupta> > > > > > > neelamgupta07@ wrote:> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Dear All,> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Johnny was always different. His parents knew he was> > different> > > and> > > > > they> > > > > > > knew> > > > > > > > he was bright. He always wanted to do things his way. Yet he> > > was> > > > > somewhat> > > > > > > > odd!> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > The contribution he made to the collective is very> > > significant, yet> > > > > > > > significant also is his personal pain and torment is as> > well.> > > History> > > > > > > often> > > > > > > > tells us that it is only with personal sacrifices that such> > > > > contributions> > > > > > > > are made. It is the transformation of the self to the> > greater> > > Will.> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > What makes the *Beautiful Mind* a mathematical genius? Yet> > > also an> > > > > > > extreme> > > > > > > > schizophrenic?> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > I invite all the learned members to discuss the astrological> > > factors> > > > > for> > > > > > > > this.> > > > > > > > His birth details: 13 June 1928/07:00 hrs/Bluefield, WV> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Regards> > > > > > > > Neelam> > > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > >> >> > > >>

Sir,

Attitude comes from proper Learning.

What do they teach us here in school from 1st class?

" We are all Brother and sisters " .

Do we treat each other as so....in real Life..?

No Sir.

It does not take 2 minutes to disrobe a

a lovely lady in ones mind when one sees one,

forget about making one a sister.

Learning must be practical.

These Idiots are teaching " Sex Education " in

schools to children from a country who

is an Expert in making children. (Even in Late

70's we had this weekly class in school).

And one cannot help the country with torn pockets

and Rulers who dont care for the people living in

the Kingdom.

So much Taxation revenue received yet most of it going

in Swiss Banks in any which way, Quotas, Regionalism,

Crime, Poverty, Increased Costs of basic food stuffs,

from where will the attitude come in a person for the

country Sir ? The Army men not been given proper pay

scale, no Guns and winter care to fight at altitudes

of Kargil, no Armor given to the Antiterrorist Squads

to enter the Taj and fight fully loaded terrorists.

from where will the attitude come ?

This will come only to those who have their stomaches

full.

In our own community when one offers a Astrology course

the other pulls him down.

Sir, this talk looks good to read, preach, and moral

policing, but will not work in India.

We are really very crooked people.

We need a Barbarian to make this country right.

Unfortunately I am born a few years early...

or else would have taken this seat.

regards,

Bhaskar.

, " gopalakrishna " <gopi_b927

wrote:

>

> Dear Neelam ji and Bhaskar ji,

> ha,ha..ha this reminds me an article i read long ago in Readers'Digest a

> great mag once that in Japan if you ask any body from a child to an old

> man alike the same question, about 95% answered that they are

> working/studying/earning etc for their COUNTRY.!!..That's why japan is

> like that and india is like this probably....Atitude makes

> difference?!!...

> Regards,

> gopi.

> , neelam gupta

> >

> > Somebody asked a man who really worked very hard. Who do you work for

> these

> > days?

> >

> > Same people. My wife and my two kids!

> >

> > :-)

> >

> > Regards

> > Neelam

> >

> >

> >

> > 2010/1/24 Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@

> >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > I had a very hard day today..Non stop work...

> > >

> > > You both really made me laugh with this.....at the end of the day

> and

> > > cheered me with these words....and I am not able stop in between

> small

> > > bouts of laughter... (Honestly)...

> > >

> > > Once again I too third this statement ---

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > I add - only the degree of " mentalpana " differs from person to

> > > person....

> > >

> > > regards,

> > >

> > > Bhaskar.

> > >

> > > --- In

> <%40yaho\

> ogroups.com>,

> > > " gopalakrishna "

> > >

> > > gopi_b927@ wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Dear Neelam ji,

> > > > // The whole Universe is MENTAL anyways, Gopi ji!//

> > > > ha,ha,ha...for sure.May be that's why sages advised us to check

> the

> > > > horoscope from MOON as well along with lagna.

> > > > Regards,

> > > > gopi.

> > > > --- In

> <%40yaho\

> ogroups.com>,

> > > neelam gupta

> > > > >

> > > > > Thanks Gopi ji. Yes, a strong Mercury in Lagna is one of the

> factors

> > > > which

> > > > > make a mathematician/logician. Aspect of Mars on Mercury, as

> well as

> > > > lagna

> > > > > and 5H also enhances this ability. Involvement of Moon adds to

> this

> > > > > combination. Both Moon and Mars are in Revati.

> > > > >

> > > > > An important principle for mathematical ability is 10L from both

> > > Moon

> > > > and

> > > > > lagna is in Mercury's navamsh (BJ) This is again aspected by

> Mars in

> > > > D-9.

> > > > >

> > > > > The whole Universe is MENTAL anyways, Gopi ji!

> > > > >

> > > > > Regards

> > > > > Neelam

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > 2010/1/24 gopalakrishna gopi_b927@

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > *Dear Neelam ji,

> > > > > > while others are enjoing holiday i would like to add that i

> had

> > > > forgoten to

> > > > > > mention Mer as Karaka for Maths as well.I dont think mind is

> > > > beautiful at

> > > > > > all since it has no shape or even color.My perception of mind

> is

> > > > just

> > > > > > noice,nuisence and culprit which i know majority wont accept

> since

> > > > they live

> > > > > > in mind but not in Body.This is just my point of View and not

> > > > interested in

> > > > > > arguments with anybody.Take it or forget it is my request to

> all.

> > > > > > Regards,

> > > > > > gopi.

> > > > > > *

> > > > > > --- In

> <%40yaho\

> ogroups.com>,

> > > neelam gupta

> > > > > > neelamgupta07@ wrote:

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Thanks Gopi ji. Let us see what others have to say.

> > > > > > > Regards

> > > > > > > Neelam

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > 2010/1/23 gopalakrishna gopi_b927@

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > *Dear Neelam ji,

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > > my 1st impressions are as follows.

> > > > > > > > L/4L in his own and 2L in Chandra mangal yoga while 10L in

> > > 11th

> > > > in a

> > > > > > > > friendly house in exchange with the friend could be a

> > > problem.5L

> > > > of

> > > > > > higher

> > > > > > > > mind in RK axis in mutual asp with Retro sat 8/9 Lord.5L

> being

> > > a

> > > > friend

> > > > > > of

> > > > > > > > both lagna and 9/8L as well as Rahu to some extent he

> is/was a

> > > > genius

> > > > > > in

> > > > > > > > maths for sure.5thL in his own though in 12th with Rahu

> which

> > > > lead to

> > > > > > Schezo

> > > > > > > > symptoms.

> > > > > > > > 5L is also in the nakshata of Mars with karaka for mind

> moon

> > > > > > precipitated

> > > > > > > > the problem for sure.Sun also could be as 3L in 12th is an

> > > > important

> > > > > > > > factor.5L is highly aflicted is clear as well!!.But jup as

> a

> > > > benefic

> > > > > > could

> > > > > > > > be a saviour in this case since as jup joined his own 10H

> in

> > > > > > bhava/chalit

> > > > > > > > improving the chandramangal yoga factors aswell.Jup is

> very

> > > > powerful in

> > > > > > > > shadbala is also to be noted.

> > > > > > > > Regards,

> > > > > > > > gopi.*

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > --- In

> <%40yaho\

> ogroups.com>,

> > > neelam gupta

> > > > > > > > neelamgupta07@ wrote:

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Dear All,

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Johnny was always different. His parents knew he was

> > > different

> > > > and

> > > > > > they

> > > > > > > > knew

> > > > > > > > > he was bright. He always wanted to do things his way.

> Yet he

> > > > was

> > > > > > somewhat

> > > > > > > > > odd!

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > The contribution he made to the collective is very

> > > > significant, yet

> > > > > > > > > significant also is his personal pain and torment is as

> > > well.

> > > > History

> > > > > > > > often

> > > > > > > > > tells us that it is only with personal sacrifices that

> such

> > > > > > contributions

> > > > > > > > > are made. It is the transformation of the self to the

> > > greater

> > > > Will.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > What makes the *Beautiful Mind* a mathematical genius?

> Yet

> > > > also an

> > > > > > > > extreme

> > > > > > > > > schizophrenic?

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > I invite all the learned members to discuss the

> astrological

> > > > factors

> > > > > > for

> > > > > > > > > this.

> > > > > > > > > His birth details: 13 June 1928/07:00 hrs/Bluefield, WV

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Regards

> > > > > > > > > Neelam

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> >

>

Gopiji,

Every positive has negatives attached. In the case mentioned, different problems

come. If two people are working in a company and are treated equally

irrespective of their efforts and talent, new problem crops up. Same goes with

countries who place group before an individual.

regds

Dev

, " gopalakrishna " <gopi_b927

wrote:

>

> Dear Neelam ji and Bhaskar ji,

> ha,ha..ha this reminds me an article i read long ago in Readers'Digest a

> great mag once that in Japan if you ask any body from a child to an old

> man alike the same question, about 95% answered that they are

> working/studying/earning etc for their COUNTRY.!!..That's why japan is

> like that and india is like this probably....Atitude makes

> difference?!!...

> Regards,

> gopi.

> , neelam gupta

> >

> > Somebody asked a man who really worked very hard. Who do you work for

> these

> > days?

> >

> > Same people. My wife and my two kids!

> >

> > :-)

> >

> > Regards

> > Neelam

> >

> >

> >

> > 2010/1/24 Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@

> >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > I had a very hard day today..Non stop work...

> > >

> > > You both really made me laugh with this.....at the end of the day

> and

> > > cheered me with these words....and I am not able stop in between

> small

> > > bouts of laughter... (Honestly)...

> > >

> > > Once again I too third this statement ---

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > I add - only the degree of " mentalpana " differs from person to

> > > person....

> > >

> > > regards,

> > >

> > > Bhaskar.

> > >

> > > --- In

> <%40yaho\

> ogroups.com>,

> > > " gopalakrishna "

> > >

> > > gopi_b927@ wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Dear Neelam ji,

> > > > // The whole Universe is MENTAL anyways, Gopi ji!//

> > > > ha,ha,ha...for sure.May be that's why sages advised us to check

> the

> > > > horoscope from MOON as well along with lagna.

> > > > Regards,

> > > > gopi.

> > > > --- In

> <%40yaho\

> ogroups.com>,

> > > neelam gupta

> > > > >

> > > > > Thanks Gopi ji. Yes, a strong Mercury in Lagna is one of the

> factors

> > > > which

> > > > > make a mathematician/logician. Aspect of Mars on Mercury, as

> well as

> > > > lagna

> > > > > and 5H also enhances this ability. Involvement of Moon adds to

> this

> > > > > combination. Both Moon and Mars are in Revati.

> > > > >

> > > > > An important principle for mathematical ability is 10L from both

> > > Moon

> > > > and

> > > > > lagna is in Mercury's navamsh (BJ) This is again aspected by

> Mars in

> > > > D-9.

> > > > >

> > > > > The whole Universe is MENTAL anyways, Gopi ji!

> > > > >

> > > > > Regards

> > > > > Neelam

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > 2010/1/24 gopalakrishna gopi_b927@

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > *Dear Neelam ji,

> > > > > > while others are enjoing holiday i would like to add that i

> had

> > > > forgoten to

> > > > > > mention Mer as Karaka for Maths as well.I dont think mind is

> > > > beautiful at

> > > > > > all since it has no shape or even color.My perception of mind

> is

> > > > just

> > > > > > noice,nuisence and culprit which i know majority wont accept

> since

> > > > they live

> > > > > > in mind but not in Body.This is just my point of View and not

> > > > interested in

> > > > > > arguments with anybody.Take it or forget it is my request to

> all.

> > > > > > Regards,

> > > > > > gopi.

> > > > > > *

> > > > > > --- In

> <%40yaho\

> ogroups.com>,

> > > neelam gupta

> > > > > > neelamgupta07@ wrote:

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Thanks Gopi ji. Let us see what others have to say.

> > > > > > > Regards

> > > > > > > Neelam

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > 2010/1/23 gopalakrishna gopi_b927@

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > *Dear Neelam ji,

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > > my 1st impressions are as follows.

> > > > > > > > L/4L in his own and 2L in Chandra mangal yoga while 10L in

> > > 11th

> > > > in a

> > > > > > > > friendly house in exchange with the friend could be a

> > > problem.5L

> > > > of

> > > > > > higher

> > > > > > > > mind in RK axis in mutual asp with Retro sat 8/9 Lord.5L

> being

> > > a

> > > > friend

> > > > > > of

> > > > > > > > both lagna and 9/8L as well as Rahu to some extent he

> is/was a

> > > > genius

> > > > > > in

> > > > > > > > maths for sure.5thL in his own though in 12th with Rahu

> which

> > > > lead to

> > > > > > Schezo

> > > > > > > > symptoms.

> > > > > > > > 5L is also in the nakshata of Mars with karaka for mind

> moon

> > > > > > precipitated

> > > > > > > > the problem for sure.Sun also could be as 3L in 12th is an

> > > > important

> > > > > > > > factor.5L is highly aflicted is clear as well!!.But jup as

> a

> > > > benefic

> > > > > > could

> > > > > > > > be a saviour in this case since as jup joined his own 10H

> in

> > > > > > bhava/chalit

> > > > > > > > improving the chandramangal yoga factors aswell.Jup is

> very

> > > > powerful in

> > > > > > > > shadbala is also to be noted.

> > > > > > > > Regards,

> > > > > > > > gopi.*

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > --- In

> <%40yaho\

> ogroups.com>,

> > > neelam gupta

> > > > > > > > neelamgupta07@ wrote:

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Dear All,

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Johnny was always different. His parents knew he was

> > > different

> > > > and

> > > > > > they

> > > > > > > > knew

> > > > > > > > > he was bright. He always wanted to do things his way.

> Yet he

> > > > was

> > > > > > somewhat

> > > > > > > > > odd!

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > The contribution he made to the collective is very

> > > > significant, yet

> > > > > > > > > significant also is his personal pain and torment is as

> > > well.

> > > > History

> > > > > > > > often

> > > > > > > > > tells us that it is only with personal sacrifices that

> such

> > > > > > contributions

> > > > > > > > > are made. It is the transformation of the self to the

> > > greater

> > > > Will.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > What makes the *Beautiful Mind* a mathematical genius?

> Yet

> > > > also an

> > > > > > > > extreme

> > > > > > > > > schizophrenic?

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > I invite all the learned members to discuss the

> astrological

> > > > factors

> > > > > > for

> > > > > > > > > this.

> > > > > > > > > His birth details: 13 June 1928/07:00 hrs/Bluefield, WV

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Regards

> > > > > > > > > Neelam

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> >

>

Dear Renu ji, 'schizophrenia' is nothing but 'Chitta Brama' if translated to Sanskrit. Or in other words 'schizophrenia' is nothing but a technical word for saying 'Madness', or may be 'simple madness'. :) That word itself is there to confuse all, and so there is no wonder that you got confused with that word. Psychologists when speaking about thing they don't understand, but when still want to show/project themselves as intelligent use this word extensively. Actually that is real purpose of this word. :) So just don't get confused. It simply means 'madness' and it also tells us that the psychologist who says that someone has 'schizophrenia' don't understand a thing about what caused it, or how to classify it or alas, at the end how to cure it as well! :) And that is the fun of psychology. :)Love and

regards,Sreenadh--- On Sun, 1/24/10, renunw <renunw wrote:renunw <renunw Re: A Beautiful Mind Date: Sunday, January 24, 2010, 4:20 PMDear Neelam ji,Would you mind explaining schizophrenia? Sure, I get the dictionary meaning - 'a serious mental illness in which someone cannot understand what is real and what is imaginary'. Now when I try to grasp the meaning, it confuses me....blessings,Renu , neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 wrote:>> Dear All,> > Johnny was always different. His parents knew he was different and they knew> he was bright. He always wanted to do things his way. Yet he was somewhat> odd!> > The contribution he made to the collective is very significant, yet> significant also is his personal pain and torment is as well. History often> tells us that it is only with personal sacrifices that such contributions> are made. It is the transformation of the self to the greater Will.> > What makes the *Beautiful Mind* a mathematical genius? Yet also an extreme> schizophrenic?> > I invite all the learned members to discuss the astrological factors for> this.> His birth details: 13 June 1928/07:00

hrs/Bluefield, WV> > Regards> Neelam>---