IndiaDivine.org

A Beautiful Mind

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Sreenadh ji,

You made me smile with your post, and nice to hear from you.

Yes thats why I said to Neelamji, that please allow me to meet one more " Paagal "

if she knows one..

Love and regards,

Bhaskar.

, Sreenadh OG <sreesog

wrote:

>

> Dear Renu ji,

>     'schizophrenia' is nothing but 'Chitta Brama' if translated to Sanskrit.

Or in other words 'schizophrenia' is nothing but a technical word for saying

'Madness', or may be 'simple madness'. :) That word itself is there to confuse

all, and so there is no wonder that you got confused with that word.

Psychologists when speaking about thing they don't understand, but when still

want to show/project themselves as intelligent use this word extensively. 

Actually that is real purpose of this word. :) So just don't get confused. It

simply means 'madness' and it also tells us that the psychologist who says that

someone has 'schizophrenia' don't understand a thing about what caused it, or

how to classify it or alas, at the end how to cure it as well! :) And that is

the fun of psychology. :)

> Love and regards,

> Sreenadh

>

> --- On Sun, 1/24/10, renunw <renunw wrote:

>

> renunw <renunw

> Re: A Beautiful Mind

>

> Sunday, January 24, 2010, 4:20 PM

>

> Dear Neelam ji,

>

> Would you mind explaining schizophrenia? Sure, I get the dictionary meaning -

'a serious mental illness in which someone cannot understand what is real and

what is imaginary'.

>

> Now when I try to grasp the meaning, it confuses me....

>

> blessings,

>

> Renu

>

>

> , neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@>

wrote:

> >

> > Dear All,

> >

> > Johnny was always different. His parents knew he was different and they knew

> > he was bright. He always wanted to do things his way. Yet he was somewhat

> > odd!

> >

> > The contribution he made to the collective is very significant, yet

> > significant also is his personal pain and torment is as well. History often

> > tells us that it is only with personal sacrifices that such contributions

> > are made. It is the transformation of the self to the greater Will.

> >

> > What makes the *Beautiful Mind* a mathematical genius? Yet also an extreme

> > schizophrenic?

> >

> > I invite all the learned members to discuss the astrological factors for

> > this.

> > His birth details: 13 June 1928/07:00 hrs/Bluefield, WV

> >

> > Regards

> > Neelam

> >

>

>

>

>

> ---

>

>

Barbarapijan in her website has given example of Mercury debilitated and Vargottam in Navamsa for Mr Albert Einstein. She reasons that neechbhang was responsible for his minds working wonderful. Please read her explanation. Chiranjiv Mehta+ 91 9324168001--- On Sun, 24/1/10, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 wrote:

neelam gupta <neelamgupta07Re: Re: A Beautiful Mind Date: Sunday, 24 January, 2010, 4:52 PM

Mars in his chart perhaps has two facets. On the one hand It energises the lagna, moon and mercury to make a brilliant mathematician, while on the other as 6L it gives health problems and closely afflicts his mind. 8L in 6H gives chronic health problems and with Saturn, this is ensured. Ketu imparts the element of mystery, delusions and makes him paranoid. RegardsNeelam

2010/1/24 neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@ gmail.com>

Thanks Gopi ji. Yes, a strong Mercury in Lagna is one of the factors which make a mathematician/ logician. Aspect of Mars on Mercury, as well as lagna and 5H also enhances this ability. Involvement of Moon adds to this combination. Both Moon and Mars are in Revati.An important principle for mathematical ability is 10L from both Moon and lagna is in Mercury's navamsh (BJ) This is again aspected by Mars in D-9. The whole Universe is MENTAL anyways, Gopi ji!RegardsNeelam

2010/1/24 gopalakrishna <gopi_b927 >

Dear Neelam ji,while others are enjoing holiday i would like to add that i had forgoten to mention Mer as Karaka for Maths as well.I dont think mind is beautiful at all since it has no shape or even color.My perception of mind is just noice,nuisence and culprit which i know majority wont accept since they live in mind but not in Body.This is just my point of View and not interested in arguments with anybody.Take it or forget it is my request to all.Regards,gopi.

ancient_indian_ astrology, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@ ...> wrote:>

> Thanks Gopi ji. Let us see what others have to say.> Regards> Neelam> > 2010/1/23 gopalakrishna gopi_b927@.. .> > >> >> > *Dear Neelam ji,

> > my 1st impressions are as follows.> > L/4L in his own and 2L in Chandra mangal yoga while 10L in 11th in a> > friendly house in exchange with the friend could be a problem.5L of higher> > mind in RK axis in mutual asp with Retro sat 8/9 Lord.5L being a friend of> > both lagna and 9/8L as well as Rahu to some extent he is/was a genius in> > maths for sure.5thL in his own though in 12th with Rahu which lead to Schezo> > symptoms.> > 5L is also in the nakshata of Mars with karaka for mind moon precipitated> > the problem for sure.Sun also could be as 3L in 12th is an important> > factor.5L is highly aflicted is clear as well!!.But jup as a benefic could> > be a saviour in this case since as jup joined his own 10H in bhava/chalit> > improving the chandramangal yoga factors aswell.Jup is very powerful in> > shadbala is

also to be noted.> > Regards,> > gopi.*> >> > ancient_indian_ astrology, neelam gupta> > neelamgupta07@ wrote:> > >> > > Dear All,> > >> > > Johnny was always different. His parents knew he was different and they> > knew> > > he was bright. He always wanted to do things his way. Yet he was somewhat> > > odd!> > >> > > The contribution he made to the collective is very significant, yet> > > significant also is his personal pain and torment is as well. History> > often> > > tells us that it is only with personal sacrifices that such

contributions> > > are made. It is the transformation of the self to the greater Will.> > >> > > What makes the *Beautiful Mind* a mathematical genius? Yet also an> > extreme> > > schizophrenic?> > >> > > I invite all the learned members to discuss the astrological factors for> > > this.> > > His birth details: 13 June 1928/07:00 hrs/Bluefield, WV> > >> > > Regards> > > Neelam> > >> > > >>

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

Dear Sreenadh ji,

Thanks....and..

//It simply means 'madness' and it also tells us that the psychologist who says

that someone has 'schizophrenia' don't understand a thing about what caused it,

or how to classify it or alas, at the end how to cure it as well! :) And that is

the fun of psychology. :)//

......I love this:)

blessings,

Renu

, Sreenadh OG <sreesog

wrote:

>

> Dear Renu ji,

>     'schizophrenia' is nothing but 'Chitta Brama' if translated to Sanskrit.

> Love and regards,

> Sreenadh

>

> --- On Sun, 1/24/10, renunw <renunw wrote:

>

> renunw <renunw

> Re: A Beautiful Mind

>

> Sunday, January 24, 2010, 4:20 PM

>

> Dear Neelam ji,

>

> Would you mind explaining schizophrenia? Sure, I get the dictionary meaning -

'a serious mental illness in which someone cannot understand what is real and

what is imaginary'.

>

> Now when I try to grasp the meaning, it confuses me....

>

> blessings,

>

> Renu

>

>

> , neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@>

wrote:

> >

> > Dear All,

> >

> > Johnny was always different. His parents knew he was different and they knew

> > he was bright. He always wanted to do things his way. Yet he was somewhat

> > odd!

> >

> > The contribution he made to the collective is very significant, yet

> > significant also is his personal pain and torment is as well. History often

> > tells us that it is only with personal sacrifices that such contributions

> > are made. It is the transformation of the self to the greater Will.

> >

> > What makes the *Beautiful Mind* a mathematical genius? Yet also an extreme

> > schizophrenic?

> >

> > I invite all the learned members to discuss the astrological factors for

> > this.

> > His birth details: 13 June 1928/07:00 hrs/Bluefield, WV

> >

> > Regards

> > Neelam

> >

>

>

>

>

> ---

>

>

Dear Bhaskar ji,

//> You made me smile with your post,//

Ha..Ha..That is what it is intended for. :) The truth makes us smile almost

always, at times even if makes us shed a sad but sarcastic smile at ourselves,

and at times a joyful smile regarding the funny reality or situation - if we

have a balanced perspective. :)

Love and regards,

Sreenadh

, " Bhaskar " <bhaskar_jyotish

wrote:

>

> Dear Sreenadh ji,

>

> You made me smile with your post, and nice to hear from you.

>

> Yes thats why I said to Neelamji, that please allow me to meet one more

" Paagal " if she knows one..

>

> Love and regards,

> Bhaskar.

>

>

>

> , Sreenadh OG <sreesog@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Renu ji,

> >     'schizophrenia' is nothing but 'Chitta Brama' if translated to Sanskrit.

> > Love and regards,

> > Sreenadh

> >

> > --- On Sun, 1/24/10, renunw <renunw@> wrote:

> >

> > renunw <renunw@>

> > Re: A Beautiful Mind

> >

> > Sunday, January 24, 2010, 4:20 PM

> >

> > Dear Neelam ji,

> >

> > Would you mind explaining schizophrenia? Sure, I get the dictionary meaning

- 'a serious mental illness in which someone cannot understand what is real and

what is imaginary'.

> >

> > Now when I try to grasp the meaning, it confuses me....

> >

> > blessings,

> >

> > Renu

> >

> >

> > , neelam gupta

<neelamgupta07@> wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear All,

> > >

> > > Johnny was always different. His parents knew he was different and they

knew

> > > he was bright. He always wanted to do things his way. Yet he was somewhat

> > > odd!

> > >

> > > The contribution he made to the collective is very significant, yet

> > > significant also is his personal pain and torment is as well. History

often

> > > tells us that it is only with personal sacrifices that such contributions

> > > are made. It is the transformation of the self to the greater Will.

> > >

> > > What makes the *Beautiful Mind* a mathematical genius? Yet also an extreme

> > > schizophrenic?

> > >

> > > I invite all the learned members to discuss the astrological factors for

> > > this.

> > > His birth details: 13 June 1928/07:00 hrs/Bluefield, WV

> > >

> > > Regards

> > > Neelam

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ---

> >

> >

Out of the 3 normal stages of the state of mind - Jagruti, Swapna and Sushupti I think Sushupti best describes this.

Sushupti means living inthe dream world - same as Swapna - minus Viveka or discrimination to differentiate or identify it as real. So on becomes so overcome by these thoughts ( imaginary ) that he sees them as real.

Thanks & Regards

Chiranjiv Mehta--- On Mon, 25/1/10, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Re: A Beautiful Mind Date: Monday, 25 January, 2010, 12:25 PM

Dear Sreenadh ji,You made me smile with your post, and nice to hear from you.Yes thats why I said to Neelamji, that please allow me to meet one more "Paagal" if she knows one..Love and regards,Bhaskar.ancient_indian_ astrology, Sreenadh OG <sreesog > wrote:>> Dear Renu ji, > 'schizophrenia' is nothing but 'Chitta Brama' if translated to Sanskrit. Or in other words 'schizophrenia' is nothing but a technical word for saying 'Madness', or may be 'simple madness'. :) That word itself is there to confuse all, and so there is no wonder that you got confused with that word. Psychologists when speaking about thing they don't understand, but when still want to

show/project themselves as intelligent use this word extensively. Actually that is real purpose of this word. :) So just don't get confused. It simply means 'madness' and it also tells us that the psychologist who says that someone has 'schizophrenia' don't understand a thing about what caused it, or how to classify it or alas, at the end how to cure it as well! :) And that is the fun of psychology. :)> Love and regards,> Sreenadh> > --- On Sun, 1/24/10, renunw <renunw wrote:> > renunw <renunw> [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: A Beautiful Mind> ancient_indian_ astrology> Sunday, January 24, 2010, 4:20 PM> > Dear Neelam

ji,> > Would you mind explaining schizophrenia? Sure, I get the dictionary meaning - 'a serious mental illness in which someone cannot understand what is real and what is imaginary'. > > Now when I try to grasp the meaning, it confuses me....> > blessings,> > Renu> > > ancient_indian_ astrology, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@ > wrote:> >> > Dear All,> > > > Johnny was always different. His parents knew he was different and they knew> > he was bright. He always wanted to do things his way. Yet he was somewhat> > odd!> > > > The contribution he made to the collective is very significant,

yet> > significant also is his personal pain and torment is as well. History often> > tells us that it is only with personal sacrifices that such contributions> > are made. It is the transformation of the self to the greater Will.> > > > What makes the *Beautiful Mind* a mathematical genius? Yet also an extreme> > schizophrenic?> > > > I invite all the learned members to discuss the astrological factors for> > this.> > His birth details: 13 June 1928/07:00 hrs/Bluefield, WV> > > > Regards> > Neelam> >> > > > > ------------ --------- --------- ------> >

Dear ones,Sreenadh ji is quite right.I know one Clinical Psychologist personally who speaks hours together over phone and there is absolutely nothing in it.She jumps from one thing to other with in seconds and there is no conection with onething to the other.At the end i used to get confused,bored,dried up etc and what not.She stopped practicing now ofcourse.It went on on to the extent i advised her to take medicines to treat herself.She consulted her own student and under medication she is far far better and almost normal.Her phone calls reduced and when she talks she talks sensible now.After listening to their patients they themselves become victim of that madness.I know a few more like that aswell.I am giving the birth data of that Doc below for those who are interested...25-4-1940;16.30hrs;vijayawada(india)Love and regards,gopi. , Sreenadh OG <sreesog wrote:>> Dear Renu ji, > 'schizophrenia' is nothing but 'Chitta Brama' if translated to Sanskrit. Or in other words 'schizophrenia' is nothing but a technical word for saying 'Madness', or may be 'simple madness'. :) That word itself is there to confuse all, and so there is no wonder that you got confused with that word. Psychologists when speaking about thing they don't understand, but when still want to show/project themselves as intelligent use this word extensively. Actually that is real purpose of this word. :) So just don't get confused. It simply means 'madness' and it also tells us that the psychologist who says that someone has 'schizophrenia' don't understand a thing about what caused it, or how to classify it or alas, at the end how to cure it as well! :) And that is the fun of psychology. :)> Love and regards,> Sreenadh> > --- On Sun, 1/24/10, renunw renunw wrote:> > renunw renunw Re: A Beautiful Mind> > Sunday, January 24, 2010, 4:20 PM> > Dear Neelam ji,> > Would you mind explaining schizophrenia? Sure, I get the dictionary meaning - 'a serious mental illness in which someone cannot understand what is real and what is imaginary'. > > Now when I try to grasp the meaning, it confuses me....> > blessings,> > Renu> > > , neelam gupta neelamgupta07@ wrote:> >> > Dear All,> > > > Johnny was always different. His parents knew he was different and they knew> > he was bright. He always wanted to do things his way. Yet he was somewhat> > odd!> > > > The contribution he made to the collective is very significant, yet> > significant also is his personal pain and torment is as well. History often> > tells us that it is only with personal sacrifices that such contributions> > are made. It is the transformation of the self to the greater Will.> > > > What makes the *Beautiful Mind* a mathematical genius? Yet also an extreme> > schizophrenic?> > > > I invite all the learned members to discuss the astrological factors for> > this.> > His birth details: 13 June 1928/07:00 hrs/Bluefield, WV> > > > Regards> > Neelam> >> > > > > ---> >

Dear Dev ji,//Every positive has negatives attached.//you are right...Regards,gopi. , "axeplex" <axeplex wrote:>> Gopiji,> > Every positive has negatives attached. In the case mentioned, different problems come. If two people are working in a company and are treated equally irrespective of their efforts and talent, new problem crops up. Same goes with countries who place group before an individual.> > regds> Dev> > , "gopalakrishna" gopi_b927@ wrote:> >> > Dear Neelam ji and Bhaskar ji,> > ha,ha..ha this reminds me an article i read long ago in Readers'Digest a> > great mag once that in Japan if you ask any body from a child to an old> > man alike the same question, about 95% answered that they are> > working/studying/earning etc for their COUNTRY.!!..That's why japan is> > like that and india is like this probably....Atitude makes> > difference?!!...> > Regards,> > gopi.> > , neelam gupta> > <neelamgupta07@> wrote:> > >> > > Somebody asked a man who really worked very hard. Who do you work for> > these> > > days?> > >> > > Same people. My wife and my two kids!> > >> > > :-)> > >> > > Regards> > > Neelam> > >> > >> > >> > > 2010/1/24 Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@> > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > I had a very hard day today..Non stop work...> > > >> > > > You both really made me laugh with this.....at the end of the day> > and> > > > cheered me with these words....and I am not able stop in between> > small> > > > bouts of laughter... (Honestly)...> > > >> > > > Once again I too third this statement ---> > > >> > > >> > > > // The whole Universe is MENTAL anyways, Gopi ji!//> > > >> > > > I add - only the degree of "mentalpana" differs from person to> > > > person....> > > >> > > > regards,> > > >> > > > Bhaskar.> > > >> > > > --- In> > <%40yaho\> > ogroups.com>,> > > > "gopalakrishna"> > > >> > > > gopi_b927@ wrote:> > > > >> > > > > Dear Neelam ji,> > > > > // The whole Universe is MENTAL anyways, Gopi ji!//> > > > > ha,ha,ha...for sure.May be that's why sages advised us to check> > the> > > > > horoscope from MOON as well along with lagna.> > > > > Regards,> > > > > gopi.> > > > > --- In> > <%40yaho\> > ogroups.com>,> > > > neelam gupta> > > > > neelamgupta07@ wrote:> > > > > >> > > > > > Thanks Gopi ji. Yes, a strong Mercury in Lagna is one of the> > factors> > > > > which> > > > > > make a mathematician/logician. Aspect of Mars on Mercury, as> > well as> > > > > lagna> > > > > > and 5H also enhances this ability. Involvement of Moon adds to> > this> > > > > > combination. Both Moon and Mars are in Revati.> > > > > >> > > > > > An important principle for mathematical ability is 10L from both> > > > Moon> > > > > and> > > > > > lagna is in Mercury's navamsh (BJ) This is again aspected by> > Mars in> > > > > D-9.> > > > > >> > > > > > The whole Universe is MENTAL anyways, Gopi ji!> > > > > >> > > > > > Regards> > > > > > Neelam> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > 2010/1/24 gopalakrishna gopi_b927@> > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > > *Dear Neelam ji,> > > > > > > while others are enjoing holiday i would like to add that i> > had> > > > > forgoten to> > > > > > > mention Mer as Karaka for Maths as well.I dont think mind is> > > > > beautiful at> > > > > > > all since it has no shape or even color.My perception of mind> > is> > > > > just> > > > > > > noice,nuisence and culprit which i know majority wont accept> > since> > > > > they live> > > > > > > in mind but not in Body.This is just my point of View and not> > > > > interested in> > > > > > > arguments with anybody.Take it or forget it is my request to> > all.> > > > > > > Regards,> > > > > > > gopi.> > > > > > > *> > > > > > > --- In> > <%40yaho\> > ogroups.com>,> > > > neelam gupta> > > > > > > neelamgupta07@ wrote:> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Thanks Gopi ji. Let us see what others have to say.> > > > > > > > Regards> > > > > > > > Neelam> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > 2010/1/23 gopalakrishna gopi_b927@> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > *Dear Neelam ji,> > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > my 1st impressions are as follows.> > > > > > > > > L/4L in his own and 2L in Chandra mangal yoga while 10L in> > > > 11th> > > > > in a> > > > > > > > > friendly house in exchange with the friend could be a> > > > problem.5L> > > > > of> > > > > > > higher> > > > > > > > > mind in RK axis in mutual asp with Retro sat 8/9 Lord.5L> > being> > > > a> > > > > friend> > > > > > > of> > > > > > > > > both lagna and 9/8L as well as Rahu to some extent he> > is/was a> > > > > genius> > > > > > > in> > > > > > > > > maths for sure.5thL in his own though in 12th with Rahu> > which> > > > > lead to> > > > > > > Schezo> > > > > > > > > symptoms.> > > > > > > > > 5L is also in the nakshata of Mars with karaka for mind> > moon> > > > > > > precipitated> > > > > > > > > the problem for sure.Sun also could be as 3L in 12th is an> > > > > important> > > > > > > > > factor.5L is highly aflicted is clear as well!!.But jup as> > a> > > > > benefic> > > > > > > could> > > > > > > > > be a saviour in this case since as jup joined his own 10H> > in> > > > > > > bhava/chalit> > > > > > > > > improving the chandramangal yoga factors aswell.Jup is> > very> > > > > powerful in> > > > > > > > > shadbala is also to be noted.> > > > > > > > > Regards,> > > > > > > > > gopi.*> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > --- In> > <%40yaho\> > ogroups.com>,> > > > neelam gupta> > > > > > > > > neelamgupta07@ wrote:> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > Dear All,> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > Johnny was always different. His parents knew he was> > > > different> > > > > and> > > > > > > they> > > > > > > > > knew> > > > > > > > > > he was bright. He always wanted to do things his way.> > Yet he> > > > > was> > > > > > > somewhat> > > > > > > > > > odd!> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > The contribution he made to the collective is very> > > > > significant, yet> > > > > > > > > > significant also is his personal pain and torment is as> > > > well.> > > > > History> > > > > > > > > often> > > > > > > > > > tells us that it is only with personal sacrifices that> > such> > > > > > > contributions> > > > > > > > > > are made. It is the transformation of the self to the> > > > greater> > > > > Will.> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > What makes the *Beautiful Mind* a mathematical genius?> > Yet> > > > > also an> > > > > > > > > extreme> > > > > > > > > > schizophrenic?> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > I invite all the learned members to discuss the> > astrological> > > > > factors> > > > > > > for> > > > > > > > > > this.> > > > > > > > > > His birth details: 13 June 1928/07:00 hrs/Bluefield, WV> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > Regards> > > > > > > > > > Neelam> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > >> >>

Dear Renu ji,

Thanks for the appreciation. ;)

Love and regards,

Sreenadh

, " renunw " <renunw wrote:

>

> Dear Sreenadh ji,

>

> Thanks....and..

>

> //It simply means 'madness' and it also tells us that the psychologist who

says that someone has 'schizophrenia' don't understand a thing about what caused

it, or how to classify it or alas, at the end how to cure it as well! :) And

that is the fun of psychology. :)//

>

> .....I love this:)

>

> blessings,

>

> Renu

>

> , Sreenadh OG <sreesog@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Renu ji,

> >     'schizophrenia' is nothing but 'Chitta Brama' if translated to Sanskrit.

> > Love and regards,

> > Sreenadh

> >

> > --- On Sun, 1/24/10, renunw <renunw@> wrote:

> >

> > renunw <renunw@>

> > Re: A Beautiful Mind

> >

> > Sunday, January 24, 2010, 4:20 PM

> >

> > Dear Neelam ji,

> >

> > Would you mind explaining schizophrenia? Sure, I get the dictionary meaning

- 'a serious mental illness in which someone cannot understand what is real and

what is imaginary'.

> >

> > Now when I try to grasp the meaning, it confuses me....

> >

> > blessings,

> >

> > Renu

> >

> >

> > , neelam gupta

<neelamgupta07@> wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear All,

> > >

> > > Johnny was always different. His parents knew he was different and they

knew

> > > he was bright. He always wanted to do things his way. Yet he was somewhat

> > > odd!

> > >

> > > The contribution he made to the collective is very significant, yet

> > > significant also is his personal pain and torment is as well. History

often

> > > tells us that it is only with personal sacrifices that such contributions

> > > are made. It is the transformation of the self to the greater Will.

> > >

> > > What makes the *Beautiful Mind* a mathematical genius? Yet also an extreme

> > > schizophrenic?

> > >

> > > I invite all the learned members to discuss the astrological factors for

> > > this.

> > > His birth details: 13 June 1928/07:00 hrs/Bluefield, WV

> > >

> > > Regards

> > > Neelam

> > >

> >

> >

> >