IndiaDivine.org

Investigations-on-the-Authenticity-of-the-Ancient-Indian-Ola-Palm-Leaf-NadiH

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Vishnu Ji,

Very good points. Yes, they don't teach those to outsiders. But what they do is mix these techniques cleverly. Only the descendants know the technique to use (which is by the way not easy to master, takes several years, they start when they are 13 years and Master it at about 25 years). So you have a mixture of techniques to extract information. So depending on which Reader you get, you get a different quality.

If you say you are from USA with a major problem and willing to spend money on Upayees you will get the BEST READER.

I have seen two Jeeva nadi's with my own eyes, and had one Reading over the internet (Jeeva Nadi reading scanned). I have seen my own chart (South Indian Type) appear on the Leaf out of thin Air. I wish I had not got one of the readings, because one of the predictions was very very disturbing, BUT unfortunately I have already sensed the beginning of that unfortunate event starting to unfold this year.

Regards,

-Manoj

Vishnu <vishnumohanalj Sent: Mon, January 25, 2010 4:01:06 PM Re: Investigations-on-the-Authenticity-of-the-Ancient-Indian-Ola-Palm-Leaf-NadiH

Dear Sreenadh Ji,Manoj JiI have tried or tested these Nadi astrolgers in few places.I have seen them using this ''name finding technique" by extracting the name from your mouth itself .They have few original manuscripts which has generally predictions for the charts on specific dates and so they do not contain the lagna.IF they are able to find the chart which is closest to yours,they will read the predictions from the nadi.They also include their own predictions. That is why they ask you to come another day.No nadi reader reads the nadi on the same day after finding it.As Manoj Ji stated,there is another type of naadi called Jeeva nadi which is supposed to be an empty nadi and sages like agastya make predictions appear on the nadi leaves when the querist approaches.I have never tested the jeeva nadiAn observation i have made is most of the nadis are not capable of finding the correct age when the native is

going to marry.Eg.They use double years ,like say 25 ,26 for marriage28.29 for birth of children etc.Which gives me the feeling they are using the transit of Jupiter.Usage of transit of Jupiter as main technique is revealed in Bhrigu nadi.But i see most of the nadis use it though they are marketed under different names.very rarely nadis use 3 successive years for describing an event which makes me think that they are using saturn transit effects rarely.Yaksha and yakshini usage by nadi astrologers is a concept which i have also heard.But after seeing some commercial nadi centers like the one in Tambaram in Chennai owned by Dr.Durai Suburathinam ,a famous andi astrolger where nadi readers are many in number and are trained and the nadi readers are outsiders,not necessarily sons of the chief nadi reader.SO why would somebody teach a secret mantra to an

outsider?Thanks and best wishesvishnuancient_indian_ astrology, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Sreenadh Ji,> > You are an extremely intelligent man (I think every one in this forum will agree :). If you decided to consult and keep your name a secret (by using a false one), how did the Nadi Astrologer manage to extract your name through the questioing technique ?> > Yes, you are absolutely correct they use a secret and very sophisticated questioning technique. That is the Business Part. The sad part is in the olden days by Grandfather used to say that only 1 out of 100 people will "find" their Nadi. But these days almost every one "finds" the Nadi. How?

Because they fool people.> > I know it is difficult to believe what I wrote, but it is the truth. However a majority of people get fooled with pesudo astrology readings. Once a while people will get accurate Readings using the method I described. But being skeptical is good and is a great strength :)>  > Regards,>  -Manoj>  > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> sreesog <sreesog >> ancient_indian_ astrology> Fri, January 22, 2010 10:38:10 PM> [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Investigations- on-the-Authentic ity-of-the- Ancient-Indian- Ola-Palm- Leaf-NadiHorosco pes-and-the- Question-

of-Will-Versus- Determinism> > Â > Dear Dev ji,> Me to visited a nadi astrologer and the name of my wife was also given, but it didn't match even a bit. :) Even though he successfully told the name of my father,mother, me etc. (I had consulted using a false name, but he told my actual name). I think that the credit for the same goes to the perfected questioning technique (at least for the prime part of it).> Love and regards,> Sreenadh> > ancient_indian_ astrology, "axeplex" <axeplex@ > wrote:> >> > Dear Manoj ji,> > > > Would like to share my personal experience when I visited Nadi astrologer before marriage. I was given overview of my would be wife's name in terms of number of letters and some starting and ending combinations. My wife name is exactly within that overview. I don't know astrologically how it can be

calcualted?> > > > regds> > Dev> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ > wrote:> > >> > > Dear Sreenadh Ji, Devisingh Ji,> > > > > > The Nadi astrology that is described in the article sent by Sreenadh Ji is NOT astrology at all. THAT is why it can be 100% accurate (some times). No REAL Astrologer, however talented can tell you what the "name of your future wife is going to be". There is a simple and true explanation for this "phenomenon" . I wish these researchers are contacted me before wasting their time:> > > > > > It is called ..... "Automatic Writing". It is a phenomenon where departed spirits from a different plane "Automatically Write" on these Palm Leaves. It can be done several diffrent ways. The

Major events in life that cannot be changed, will happen 100%. The other events may or may not occur depending on free will. Also visibility of events beyond the 2-3 year point (unless it is a Major event) is marginal at best. Any one interested can look at the archives when me and Bhaskar Ji shared our experiences regarding this phenomenon.> > > > > > Regards,> > >  -Manoj> > >  > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > > devisigh <devisingh.rajput@ >> > > ancient_indian_ astrology> > > Thu, January 21, 2010 1:39:43 AM> > > Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Investigations- on-the-Authentic ity-of-the- Ancient-Indian- Ola-Palm- Leaf-NadiHorosco pes-and-the- Question-

of-Will-Versus- Determinism> > > > > >  > > > Dear Sreenadh JI,> > > > > > Below is my result from my extensive study (chandra-kala naadi is under study for last)related to Naadi Leaf.> > > > > > Nadi Astrology was correct once upon a time when that was used extensively for correct prediction,as time gets pass out now same technique without modification can not works as it was used in older time.so untill some one try to get essence/foundation/ piller can not change/modify this system so seems that this will die for sure after some more time.> > > > > > -would like to have your comments> > > ------------ ------ > > > Regards, > > > Devisingh> > > > > > Sreenadh OG wrote: > > >  > >

> >> > > >Dear All,> > > > Some of you might be interested in the attached file which is available at: http://www.scribd. com/doc/8754829/ Investigations- on-the-Authentic ity-of-the- Ancient-Indian- Ola-Palm- Leaf-NadiHorosco pes-and-the- Question- of-Will-Versus- Determinism> > > >Love and Regards,> > > >> > > >Sreenadh > > > >> > >> >>

Dear Vishnu Ji,

I make a living as a man of science. For some time I used to belong to the "Skeptic Society of India". Believe me where Science ENDS, Occult Science Begins. It works well under the Unversal Laws. One more thing, most occult things are revealed only when there is a Need, not when there is just curiousity. So please bear that in mind.

I make no arguments that there is plenty of Fraud in Nadi. I myself said in the beginning the talk of "Palm Leafs" is complete BS (for the most part). As far as Jeeva Nadi is concerned, I don't have the address but there is one Mr. Ramani in Chennai who is very well known. He practices Kagabujandar Nadi. There is one more in Chennai in Mylapore that I went to but that person has now moved some where to Mayiladuthurai (Agathiyar Jeeva Nadi).

Apart from Jeeva Nadi there is this "Whispering in the Ear" Nadi as well :) There was even an Utube video that showed this and I will look for it when I get some time.

Once Crow is Black, Thousand Crows are Black, Million Crows are Black => True Statement

All Crows are Black => False

There are a few White Crows. :)

Regards,

-Manoj

Vishnu <vishnumohanalj Sent: Mon, January 25, 2010 4:54:35 PM Re: Investigations-on-the-Authenticity-of-the-Ancient-Indian-Ola-Palm-Leaf-NadiH

Dear Manoj Ji.Thanks for more insights in this matter.From your words i get a feeling that Jeeva nadis are more accurate as the words appear through ''automatic writing'' out of thin air.I would like to try them of they are in Tamilnadu .otherwise i would like to try the internet jeeva nadi reading.i would not mind if i spend money and the reading is wrong but really want to see how jeeva nadi and automatic reading works as it is against scientific laws.can yous hare the address of the centers where you saw jeeva nadi?I would also like to share another incident which is known to me.My relative is an advocate.Once a Cardriver of a Naadi reader had come to him to defend a case.The driver was accused of not returning the money of Rs.5 to 10 lakhs(i dont remember exact amount) given by the naadi reader to him as a loan.As Per the driver's words -- naadi reader once gave him Rs.few lakhs to hide when he sensed an

Income tax raid might be done at his place.He had returned the money later on to the naadi reader but the naadi reader asks him to give back the money.My relative gave few suggestions to the car driver and asked him to defend the case at the lower court first before coming to high court and sent him away saying if needed in future i will appear in High court.During this discussion,naadi reader told few secrets employed by naadi readers .The naadi reader discussed here is a famous naadi reader who does reading going to malaysia,singapore and many other countries and has crores worth of money /Property etc.He was the student of a famous nadi astrolger GURU in Chennai and learnt nadi astrolgy under that GURU.He then started his own naadi center.He used to buy some new palm leaves ,dip them in chemical solutions for few days to make them appear as ancient old nadi leaves and he employes people to scribble writings like

ancient tamil lipi.This is how nadi leaves at some center are produced.Thanks and best wishesvishnuancient_indian_ astrology, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Vishnu Ji,> > Very good points. Yes, they don't teach those to outsiders. But what they do is mix these techniques cleverly. Only the descendants know the technique to use (which is by the way not easy to master, takes several years, they start when they are 13 years and Master it at about 25 years). So you have a mixture of techniques to extract information. So depending on which Reader you get, you get a different quality.> > If you say you are from USA with a major problem and willing to spend

money on Upayees you will get the BEST READER.> > I have seen two Jeeva nadi's with my own eyes, and had one Reading over the internet (Jeeva Nadi reading scanned). I have seen my own chart (South Indian Type) appear on the Leaf out of thin Air. I wish I had not got one of the readings, because one of the predictions was very very disturbing, BUT unfortunately I have already sensed the beginning of that unfortunate event starting to unfold this year.> > Regards,>  -Manoj>  > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> Vishnu <vishnumohanalj@ ...>> ancient_indian_ astrology> Mon, January 25, 2010 4:01:06 PM>

[ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Investigations- on-the-Authentic ity-of-the- Ancient-Indian- Ola-Palm- Leaf-NadiH> > Â > Dear Sreenadh Ji,Manoj Ji> > I have tried or tested these Nadi astrolgers in few places.> > I have seen them using this ''name finding technique" by extracting the name from your mouth itself .> > They have few original manuscripts which has generally predictions for the charts on specific dates and so they do not contain the lagna.IF they are able to find the chart which is closest to yours,they will read the predictions from the nadi.They also include their own predictions. That is why they ask you to come another day.No nadi reader reads the nadi on the same day after finding it.> > As Manoj Ji stated,there is another type of naadi called Jeeva nadi which is supposed to be an empty nadi and sages like agastya make predictions appear on the

nadi leaves when the querist approaches.> I have never tested the jeeva nadi> > An observation i have made is most of the nadis are not capable of finding the correct age when the native is going to marry.> > Eg.> > They use double years ,like say 25 ,26 for marriage> 28.29 for birth of children etc.> > Which gives me the feeling they are using the transit of Jupiter.> > Usage of transit of Jupiter as main technique is revealed in Bhrigu nadi.But i see most of the nadis use it though they are marketed under different names.> > very rarely nadis use 3 successive years for describing an event which makes me think that they are using saturn transit effects rarely.> > Yaksha and yakshini usage by nadi astrologers is a concept which i have also heard.But after seeing some commercial nadi centers like the one in Tambaram in Chennai owned by Dr.Durai

Suburathinam ,a famous andi astrolger where nadi readers are many in number and are trained and the nadi readers are outsiders,not necessarily sons of the chief nadi reader.SO why would somebody teach a secret mantra to an outsider?> > Thanks and best wishes> > vishnu> > ancient_indian_ astrology, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ ...> wrote:> >> > Dear Sreenadh Ji,> > > > You are an extremely intelligent man (I think every one in this forum will agree :). If you decided to consult and keep your name a secret (by using a false one), how did the Nadi Astrologer manage to extract your name through the questioing technique ?> > > > Yes, you are absolutely correct they use a secret and very sophisticated questioning technique. That is

the Business Part. The sad part is in the olden days by Grandfather used to say that only 1 out of 100 people will "find" their Nadi. But these days almost every one "finds" the Nadi. How? Because they fool people.> > > > I know it is difficult to believe what I wrote, but it is the truth. However a majority of people get fooled with pesudo astrology readings. Once a while people will get accurate Readings using the method I described. But being skeptical is good and is a great strength :)> >  > > Regards,> >  -Manoj> >  > > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > sreesog <sreesog@ >> > ancient_indian_ astrology> > Fri, January 22, 2010 10:38:10 PM> >

[ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Investigations- on-the-Authentic ity-of-the- Ancient-Indian- Ola-Palm- Leaf-NadiHorosco pes-and-the- Question- of-Will-Versus- Determinism> > > >  > > Dear Dev ji,> > Me to visited a nadi astrologer and the name of my wife was also given, but it didn't match even a bit. :) Even though he successfully told the name of my father,mother, me etc. (I had consulted using a false name, but he told my actual name). I think that the credit for the same goes to the perfected questioning technique (at least for the prime part of it).> > Love and regards,> > Sreenadh> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, "axeplex" <axeplex@ > wrote:> > >> > > Dear Manoj ji,> > > > > > Would like to share my personal experience when I visited Nadi astrologer before

marriage. I was given overview of my would be wife's name in terms of number of letters and some starting and ending combinations. My wife name is exactly within that overview. I don't know astrologically how it can be calcualted?> > > > > > regds> > > Dev> > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ > wrote:> > > >> > > > Dear Sreenadh Ji, Devisingh Ji,> > > > > > > > The Nadi astrology that is described in the article sent by Sreenadh Ji is NOT astrology at all. THAT is why it can be 100% accurate (some times). No REAL Astrologer, however talented can tell you what the "name of your future wife is going to be". There is a simple and true explanation for this "phenomenon" . I wish these researchers are

contacted me before wasting their time:> > > > > > > > It is called ..... "Automatic Writing". It is a phenomenon where departed spirits from a different plane "Automatically Write" on these Palm Leaves. It can be done several diffrent ways. The Major events in life that cannot be changed, will happen 100%. The other events may or may not occur depending on free will. Also visibility of events beyond the 2-3 year point (unless it is a Major event) is marginal at best. Any one interested can look at the archives when me and Bhaskar Ji shared our experiences regarding this phenomenon.> > > > > > > > Regards,> > > >  -Manoj> > > >  > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > > > devisigh <devisingh.rajput@ >> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology> > > > Thu, January 21, 2010 1:39:43 AM> > > > Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Investigations- on-the-Authentic ity-of-the- Ancient-Indian- Ola-Palm- Leaf-NadiHorosco pes-and-the- Question- of-Will-Versus- Determinism> > > > > > > >  > > > > Dear Sreenadh JI,> > > > > > > > Below is my result from my extensive study (chandra-kala naadi is under study for last)related to Naadi Leaf.> > > > > > > > Nadi Astrology was correct once upon a time when that was used extensively for correct prediction,as time gets pass out now same technique without modification can not works as it was used

in older time.so untill some one try to get essence/foundation/ piller can not change/modify this system so seems that this will die for sure after some more time.> > > > > > > > -would like to have your comments> > > > ------------ ------ > > > > Regards, > > > > Devisingh> > > > > > > > Sreenadh OG wrote: > > > >  > > > > >> > > > >Dear All,> > > > > Some of you might be interested in the attached file which is available at: http://www.scribd. com/doc/8754829/ Investigations- on-the-Authentic ity-of-the- Ancient-Indian- Ola-Palm- Leaf-NadiHorosco pes-and-the- Question- of-Will-Versus- Determinism> > > > >Love and Regards,> > > > >>

> > > >Sreenadh > > > > >> > > >> > >> >>

Dear Manoj ji,I echo your views regarding authenticty and reliability of nadi.i shall try to consult both the naadi readers you mentioned.Thanks and best wishesvishnu--- On Wed, 1/27/10, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Re: Investigations-on-the-Authenticity-of-the-Ancient-Indian-Ola-Palm-Leaf-NadiH Date: Wednesday, January 27, 2010, 7:05 AM

Dear Manoj ji,

A very good mail and says it all.

best wishes,

Bhaskar.

ancient_indian_ astrology, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ ...> wrote:

>

> Dear Vishnu Ji,

>

> I make a living as a man of science. For some time I used to belong to the "Skeptic Society of India". Believe me where Science ENDS, Occult Science Begins. It works well under the Unversal Laws. One more thing, most occult things are revealed only when there is a Need, not when there is just curiousity. So please bear that in mind.

>

> I make no arguments that there is plenty of Fraud in Nadi. I myself said in the beginning the talk of "Palm Leafs" is complete BS (for the most part). As far as Jeeva Nadi is concerned, I don't have the address but there is one Mr. Ramani in Chennai who is very well known. He practices Kagabujandar Nadi. There is one more in Chennai in Mylapore that I went to but that person has now moved some where to Mayiladuthurai (Agathiyar Jeeva Nadi).

>

> Apart from Jeeva Nadi there is this "Whispering in the Ear" Nadi as well :) There was even an Utube video that showed this and I will look for it when I get some time.

>

> Once Crow is Black, Thousand Crows are Black, Million Crows are Black =>Â True Statement

> All Crows are Black => False

>

> There are a few White Crows. :)

> Â

> Regards,

> Â -Manoj

> Â

>

>

>

>

> ____________ _________ _________ __

> Vishnu <vishnumohanalj@ ...>

> ancient_indian_ astrology

> Mon, January 25, 2010 4:54:35 PM

> [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Investigations- on-the-Authentic ity-of-the- Ancient-Indian- Ola-Palm- Leaf-NadiH

>

> Â

>

> Dear Manoj Ji.

>

> Thanks for more insights in this matter.

>

> From your words i get a feeling that Jeeva nadis are more accurate as the words appear through ''automatic writing'' out of thin air.I would like to try them of they are in Tamilnadu .otherwise i would like to try the internet jeeva nadi reading.i would not mind if i spend money and the reading is wrong but really want to see how jeeva nadi and automatic reading works as it is against scientific laws.

>

> can yous hare the address of the centers where you saw jeeva nadi?

>

> I would also like to share another incident which is known to me.My relative is an advocate.Once a Cardriver of a Naadi reader had come to him to defend a case.The driver was accused of not returning the money of Rs.5 to 10 lakhs(i dont remember exact amount) given by the naadi reader to him as a loan.

>

> As Per the driver's words -- naadi reader once gave him Rs.few lakhs to hide when he sensed an Income tax raid might be done at his place.He had returned the money later on to the naadi reader but the naadi reader asks him to give back the money.

>

> My relative gave few suggestions to the car driver and asked him to defend the case at the lower court first before coming to high court and sent him away saying if needed in future i will appear in High court.

>

> During this discussion,naadi reader told few secrets employed by naadi readers .

>

> The naadi reader discussed here is a famous naadi reader who does reading going to malaysia,singapore and many other countries and has crores worth of money /Property etc.He was the student of a famous nadi astrolger GURU in Chennai and learnt nadi astrolgy under that GURU.

>

> He then started his own naadi center.He used to buy some new palm leaves ,dip them in chemical solutions for few days to make them appear as ancient old nadi leaves and he employes people to scribble writings like ancient tamil lipi.This is how nadi leaves at some center are produced.

>

> Thanks and best wishes

>

> vishnu

>

> ancient_indian_ astrology, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ ...> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Vishnu Ji,

> >

> > Very good points. Yes, they don't teach those to outsiders. But what they do is mix these techniques cleverly. Only the descendants know the technique to use (which is by the way not easy to master, takes several years, they start when they are 13 years and Master it at about 25 years). So you have a mixture of techniques to extract information. So depending on which Reader you get, you get a different quality.

> >

> > If you say you are from USA with a major problem and willing to spend money on Upayees you will get the BEST READER.

> >

> > I have seen two Jeeva nadi's with my own eyes, and had one Reading over the internet (Jeeva Nadi reading scanned). I have seen my own chart (South Indian Type) appear on the Leaf out of thin Air. I wish I had not got one of the readings, because one of the predictions was very very disturbing, BUT unfortunately I have already sensed the beginning of that unfortunate event starting to unfold this year.

> >

> > Regards,

> >  -Manoj

> > ÂÂ

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ____________ _________ _________ __

> > Vishnu <vishnumohanalj@ ...>

> > ancient_indian_ astrology

> > Mon, January 25, 2010 4:01:06 PM

> > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Investigations- on-the-Authentic ity-of-the- Ancient-Indian- Ola-Palm- Leaf-NadiH

> >

> > ÂÂ

> > Dear Sreenadh Ji,Manoj Ji

> >

> > I have tried or tested these Nadi astrolgers in few places.

> >

> > I have seen them using this ''name finding technique" by extracting the name from your mouth itself .

> >

> > They have few original manuscripts which has generally predictions for the charts on specific dates and so they do not contain the lagna.IF they are able to find the chart which is closest to yours,they will read the predictions from the nadi.They also include their own predictions. That is why they ask you to come another day.No nadi reader reads the nadi on the same day after finding it.

> >

> > As Manoj Ji stated,there is another type of naadi called Jeeva nadi which is supposed to be an empty nadi and sages like agastya make predictions appear on the nadi leaves when the querist approaches.

> > I have never tested the jeeva nadi

> >

> > An observation i have made is most of the nadis are not capable of finding the correct age when the native is going to marry.

> >

> > Eg.

> >

> > They use double years ,like say 25 ,26 for marriage

> > 28.29 for birth of children etc.

> >

> > Which gives me the feeling they are using the transit of Jupiter.

> >

> > Usage of transit of Jupiter as main technique is revealed in Bhrigu nadi.But i see most of the nadis use it though they are marketed under different names.

> >

> > very rarely nadis use 3 successive years for describing an event which makes me think that they are using saturn transit effects rarely.

> >

> > Yaksha and yakshini usage by nadi astrologers is a concept which i have also heard.But after seeing some commercial nadi centers like the one in Tambaram in Chennai owned by Dr.Durai Suburathinam ,a famous andi astrolger where nadi readers are many in number and are trained and the nadi readers are outsiders,not necessarily sons of the chief nadi reader.SO why would somebody teach a secret mantra to an outsider?

> >

> > Thanks and best wishes

> >

> > vishnu

> >

> > ancient_indian_ astrology, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ ...> wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Sreenadh Ji,

> > >

> > > You are an extremely intelligent man (I think every one in this forum will agree :).. If you decided to consult and keep your name a secret (by using a false one), how did the Nadi Astrologer manage to extract your name through the questioing technique ?

> > >

> > > Yes, you are absolutely correct they use a secret and very sophisticated questioning technique. That is the Business Part. The sad part is in the olden days by Grandfather used to say that only 1 out of 100 people will "find" their Nadi. But these days almost every one "finds" the Nadi. How? Because they fool people.

> > >

> > > I know it is difficult to believe what I wrote, but it is the truth. However a majority of people get fooled with pesudo astrology readings. Once a while people will get accurate Readings using the method I described. But being skeptical is good and is a great strength :)

> > > ÂÂÂ

> > > Regards,

> > >  -Manoj

> > > ÂÂÂ

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > ____________ _________ _________ __

> > > sreesog <sreesog@ >

> > > ancient_indian_ astrology

> > > Fri, January 22, 2010 10:38:10 PM

> > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Investigations- on-the-Authentic ity-of-the- Ancient-Indian- Ola-Palm- Leaf-NadiHorosco pes-and-the- Question- of-Will-Versus- Determinism

> > >

> > > ÂÂÂ

> > > Dear Dev ji,

> > > Me to visited a nadi astrologer and the name of my wife was also given, but it didn't match even a bit. :) Even though he successfully told the name of my father,mother, me etc. (I had consulted using a false name, but he told my actual name). I think that the credit for the same goes to the perfected questioning technique (at least for the prime part of it).

> > > Love and regards,

> > > Sreenadh

> > >

> > > ancient_indian_ astrology, "axeplex" <axeplex@ > wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Dear Manoj ji,

> > > >

> > > > Would like to share my personal experience when I visited Nadi astrologer before marriage. I was given overview of my would be wife's name in terms of number of letters and some starting and ending combinations. My wife name is exactly within that overview. I don't know astrologically how it can be calcualted?

> > > >

> > > > regds

> > > > Dev

> > > >

> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ > wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Sreenadh Ji, Devisingh Ji,

> > > > >

> > > > > TheÃÆ'‚ Nadi astrology that is described inÃÆ'‚ the article sent by Sreenadh Ji is NOT astrology at all. THAT is why it can be 100% accurate (some times). No REAL Astrologer, however talented can tell you what theÃÆ'‚ "name of your future wife is going to be". There is a simple and true explanation for this "phenomenon" . I wish these researchers are contacted me before wasting their time:

> > > > >

> > > > > It is called ..... "Automatic Writing". It is a phenomenon where departed spirits fromÃÆ'‚ aÃÆ'‚ different plane "Automatically Write" on these Palm Leaves. It can be done several diffrent ways. The Major events in life that cannot be changed, will happen 100%. The other events may or may not occur depending on free will. Also visibility of events beyond the 2-3 year point (unless it is a Major event) is marginal at best.ÃÆ'‚ Any one interested can look at the archives when me andÃÆ'‚ Bhaskar Ji shared our experiences regarding this phenomenon.

> > > > >

> > > > > Regards,

> > > > > ÃÆ'‚ -Manoj

> > > > > ÃÆ'‚ÂÂÂ

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __

> > > > > devisigh <devisingh.rajput@ >

> > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology

> > > > > Thu, January 21, 2010 1:39:43 AM

> > > > > Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Investigations- on-the-Authentic ity-of-the- Ancient-Indian- Ola-Palm- Leaf-NadiHorosco pes-and-the- Question- of-Will-Versus- Determinism

> > > > >

> > > > > ÃÆ'‚ÂÂÂ

> > > > > Dear Sreenadh JI,

> > > > >

> > > > > Below is my result from my extensive study (chandra-kala naadi is under study for last)related to Naadi Leaf.

> > > > >

> > > > > Nadi Astrology was correct once upon a time when that was used extensively for correct prediction,as time gets pass out now same technique without modification can not works as it was used in older time.so untill some one try to get essence/foundation/ piller can not change/modify this system so seems that this will die for sure after some more time.

> > > > >

> > > > > -would like to have your comments

> > > > > ------------ ------

> > > > > Regards,

> > > > > Devisingh

> > > > >

> > > > > Sreenadh OG wrote:

> > > > > ÃÆ'‚ÂÂÂ

> > > > > >

> > > > > >Dear All,

> > > > > >ÃÆ'‚ Some of you might be interested in the attached file which is available at: http://www.scribd. com/doc/8754829/ Investigations- on-the-Authentic ity-of-the- Ancient-Indian- Ola-Palm- Leaf-NadiHorosco pes-and-the- Question- of-Will-Versus- Determinism

> > > > > >Love and Regards,

> > > > > >

> > > > > >Sreenadh

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>