IndiaDivine.org

Shani chakra - Jathakabharanam or Maansagari -which is correct?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear All,

I found that Shani Chakra is given differently In

Jathakabaranam

and

Maansagari

Original i believe is in Narapatijayacrysvarodayah by Narapati.I have highlighted the differences in Red.Mapping of Nakshatras to Body parts of Human Figure-According to Jathakabharanam-Birth Nakshatra -HeadNext 3 nakshatras -MouthNext 2 nakshatras -GenitalsNext 2 -eyesNext 5 -heartNext 4 -Left handNext 4- Left footNext 3 -Right FootLast 3 -Right HandBut According to Maansagari,A text believed to be written in 16th century,shani chakra is described as followsConsider the Nakshatra where shani is present as Birth Nakshatra for analysisHere there is huge difference because saturn nakshatra at birth is taken as ''birth nakshatra'' for analysis.Birth Nakshatra- HeadNext 3 Nakshatras-MouthNext 4 nakshatras- GenitalsNext 2 -EyesNext 3- HeartNext 4- Left HandNext 3-Left FootNext 3- Right footNext 4 -Right HandNow the part which we are looking forward to Phala-Saturn at birth or transiting inHead- DiseaseMouth -ProfitGenitals -LossesEyes -Obtainment of wealthHeart -happinessLeft hand-BondageLeft Foot-painRight Foot- travelRight hand- profitSanskrit Scholars and those who interested in Research are requested to look into this matter.Thanks and Best wishesvishnu

Dear all , some correction in numbers for Jathakabharanam.sorry for the typo in earlier post.This is the correct version.Birth Nakshatra -HeadNext 3 nakshatras -MouthNext 2 nakshatras -GenitalsNext 2 -eyesNext 5 -heartNext 4 -Left handNext 3- Left footNext 3

-Right FootLast 4 -Right Handcompare this with MaansagariConsider the Nakshatra where shani is present as Birth Nakshatra for analysisHere there is huge difference because saturn nakshatra at birth is taken as ''birth nakshatra'' for analysis.Birth Nakshatra- HeadNext 3 Nakshatras-MouthNext 4 nakshatras- GenitalsNext 2 -EyesNext 3- HeartNext 4- Left HandNext 3-Left FootNext 3- Right footNext 4 -Right HandNow the part which we are looking forward to Phala-Saturn

at birth or transiting inHead- DiseaseMouth -ProfitGenitals -LossesEyes -Obtainment of wealthHeart -happinessLeft hand-BondageLeft Foot-painRight Foot- travelRight hand- profitSanskrit Scholars and those who interested in Research are requested to look into this matter.Thanks and Best wishesvishnu--- On Thu, 1/28/10, Vishnu <vishnumohanalj wrote:Vishnu <vishnumohanalj Shani chakra - Jathakabharanam or Maansagari -which is correct? Date: Thursday, January 28, 2010, 9:03 PM

Dear All,

I found that Shani Chakra is given differently In

Jathakabaranam

and

Maansagari

Original i believe is in Narapatijayacrysvar odayah by Narapati.I have highlighted the differences in Red.Mapping of Nakshatras to Body parts of Human Figure-According to Jathakabharanam-Birth Nakshatra -HeadNext 3 nakshatras -MouthNext 2 nakshatras -GenitalsNext 2 -eyesNext 5 -heartNext 4 -Left handNext 4- Left footNext 3 -Right FootLast 3 -Right HandBut According to Maansagari,A text believed to be written in 16th century,shani chakra is described as followsConsider the Nakshatra where shani is present as Birth Nakshatra for analysisHere there is huge difference because saturn nakshatra at birth is taken as ''birth nakshatra'' for analysis.Birth Nakshatra- HeadNext 3 Nakshatras-MouthNext 4 nakshatras- GenitalsNext 2 -EyesNext 3- HeartNext 4- Left HandNext 3-Left FootNext 3- Right

footNext 4 -Right HandNow the part which we are looking forward to Phala-Saturn at birth or transiting inHead- DiseaseMouth -ProfitGenitals -LossesEyes -Obtainment of wealthHeart -happinessLeft hand-BondageLeft Foot-painRight Foot- travelRight hand- profitSanskrit Scholars and those who interested in Research are requested to look into this matter.Thanks and Best wishesvishnu