IndiaDivine.org

K.N. Rao_Astrology

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Parag ji,Te site LEARNJYOTISHNOW with PAC DARES method has been discussed several times in this group. Many times we're asked by people who wish to learn astrology but do not have any access to a good institute or a guru. This site presents easy-to-follow lessons from Sh Rao himself. If one goes through these lessons step by step,  along with a lot of practice on real charts, he/she can make a good progress in astrology.

RegardsNeelamOn 31 January 2010 13:53, Parag Shah <paragshah72 wrote:

Hello,

I came across a nice website on astrology which has basic tutorials based on Shri K. N. Rao's PAC-DARES method. Thought I'd share it with the group.

http://www.learnjyotishnow.com

Has anyone on this group used this website for learning?

Regards

Parag Shah

Dear Parag ji,

I respect Shri KN rao ji for what he is. But the lessons make no practical sense to me, as I just witnessed after going to the website you just mentioned.

What nonsense is this, can You explain me ? I just gave a student at my place at this unearthly hour this link to study and the poor lady got a headache. Seems somebody impractical has written these Notes, just for effect, but one cannot cook food with this recipe. That lady tried to understand this fpor 25 minutes because I had told her not to disturb me for next one hor, and then I spent 10 minutes further. Both of our times was wasted.

This is from lesson NO. 3 from the site you just gave us.. God alone knows who has written these Lessons for Shri KN Rao Sahab.

Friendship and Enmities of Planets

Allotment of Zodiac Houses for Planets

The problem is to allot twelve houses, without partitioning a single one to seven planets, Sun, Moon, Mars, Mercury, Jupiter, Venus and Saturn. If these twelve houses which are to be allotted to seven planets each planet will get 1.71% house.

The solution given in Hindu astrology is: the Sun owns only one house or rashi, Leo or Simha and the Moon owns only one rashi, Cancer or Karka. Solution Now there are ten houses and five planets awaiting allotment.

The easy solution that emerges out now is allot two houses to each of the five planets.

The Scheme of Allotment thus arrived at is:

Mars is allotted Mesha (Aries) & Vrishchika (Scorpio), two each.

Venus is allotted Vrishabha (Taurus) & Tula (Libra), two each.

Mercury is allotted Mithuna (Gemini) & Kanya (Virgo), two each.

Jupiter is allotted Dhanu (Sagittarius) & Meena (Pisces), two each.

Saturn is allotted Makara (Capricorn) & Kumbha (Aquarius), two each.

There is a very easy way to remember it. Divide these twelve rashis into two divisions six belonging to the Moon and six belonging to the Sun.

The rashi number of the Moon is four (Karka) proceed in backward direction from here 4, 3, 2, 1, 12 and 11. The rashi number of the Sun is five (Simha) and proceed in forward direction from here 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10.

The Lunar Half 4 3 2 1 12 11

The Solar Half 5 6 7 8 9 10

Now Re-arrange It Thus:

Lunar Half : Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter and Saturn

Solar Half : Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter and Saturn

To sum up Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter and Saturn move in a backward direction from Karka. Repeat it from Simha in forward direction.

regards,

Bhaskar.

, Parag Shah <paragshah72 wrote:>> Hello,> > I came across a nice website on astrology which has basic tutorials based on Shri K. N. Rao's PAC-DARES method. Thought I'd share it with the group.> > http://www.learnjyotishnow.com> > Has anyone on this group used this website for learning?> > Regards> Parag Shah>

What is the sense and teaching in those Lines which I have highlighted in Green, either for Basic knowledge or for Practical Astrology ? If a person tries to understand this he will run away without reading the other lessons which may be good, for all we know...

, "Bhaskar" <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:>> > Dear Parag ji,> > I respect Shri KN rao ji for what he is. But the lessons make no> practical sense to me, as I just witnessed after going to the website> you just mentioned.> > What nonsense is this, can You explain me ? I just gave a student at my> place at this unearthly hour this link to study and the poor lady got a> headache. Seems somebody impractical has written these Notes, just for> effect, but one cannot cook food with this recipe. That lady tried to> understand this fpor 25 minutes because I had told her not to disturb me> for next one hor, and then I spent 10 minutes further. Both of our times> was wasted.> > This is from lesson NO. 3 from the site you just gave us.. God alone> knows who has written these Lessons for Shri KN Rao Sahab.> Friendship and Enmities of Planets Allotment of Zodiac Houses for> Planets> The problem is to allot twelve houses, without partitioning a single one> to seven planets, Sun, Moon, Mars, Mercury, Jupiter, Venus and Saturn.> If these twelve houses which are to be allotted to seven planets each> planet will get 1.71% house.> > The solution given in Hindu astrology is: the Sun owns only one house or> rashi, Leo or Simha and the Moon owns only one rashi, Cancer or Karka.> Solution Now there are ten houses and five planets awaiting allotment.> > The easy solution that emerges out now is allot two houses to each of> the five planets.> The Scheme of Allotment thus arrived at is:> Mars is allotted Mesha (Aries) & Vrishchika (Scorpio), two each.> > Venus is allotted Vrishabha (Taurus) & Tula (Libra), two each.> > Mercury is allotted Mithuna (Gemini) & Kanya (Virgo), two each.> > Jupiter is allotted Dhanu (Sagittarius) & Meena (Pisces), two each.> > Saturn is allotted Makara (Capricorn) & Kumbha (Aquarius), two each.> > There is a very easy way to remember it. Divide these twelve rashis into> two divisions six belonging to the Moon and six belonging to the Sun.> > The rashi number of the Moon is four (Karka) proceed in backward> direction from here 4, 3, 2, 1, 12 and 11. The rashi number of the Sun> is five (Simha) and proceed in forward direction from here 5, 6, 7, 8, 9> and 10.> The Lunar Half 4 3 2 1 12 11 The Solar Half 5 6 7 8 9 10> Now Re-arrange It Thus:> Lunar Half : Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter and Saturn Solar Half :> Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter and Saturn> To sum up Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter and Saturn move in a backward> direction from Karka. Repeat it from Simha in forward direction.> > regards,> > Bhaskar.> > > , Parag Shah> paragshah72@ wrote:> >> > Hello,> >> > I came across a nice website on astrology which has basic tutorials> based on Shri K. N. Rao's PAC-DARES method. Thought I'd share it with> the group.> >> > http://www.learnjyotishnow.com> >> > Has anyone on this group used this website for learning?> >> > Regards> > Parag Shah> >>

Dear Bhaskar ji,This is just a way to teach a beginner as to how he/she can remember the lordships of signs. Even those who do not know astrology know the astronomical order of planets, i.e. Mer-ven-nar-jup-sat. erhaps this is made use of to exlain the principle here.

What us being said is that keeping Cancer and Leo for moon and sun in the middle, one can go backward from cancer and forward from Leo to remember the sign lords.These lessons are very basic and try to explain to a layman.

RegardsNeelamOn 31 January 2010 23:34, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

What is the sense and teaching in those Lines which I have highlighted in Green, either for Basic knowledge or for Practical Astrology ? If a person tries to understand this he will run away without reading the other lessons which may be good, for all we know...

, " Bhaskar " <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:>> > Dear Parag ji,

> > I respect Shri KN rao ji for what he is. But the lessons make no> practical sense to me, as I just witnessed after going to the website> you just mentioned.> > What nonsense is this, can You explain me ? I just gave a student at my

> place at this unearthly hour this link to study and the poor lady got a> headache. Seems somebody impractical has written these Notes, just for> effect, but one cannot cook food with this recipe. That lady tried to

> understand this fpor 25 minutes because I had told her not to disturb me> for next one hor, and then I spent 10 minutes further. Both of our times> was wasted.> > This is from lesson NO. 3 from the site you just gave us.. God alone

> knows who has written these Lessons for Shri KN Rao Sahab.> Friendship and Enmities of Planets Allotment of Zodiac Houses for> Planets> The problem is to allot twelve houses, without partitioning a single one

> to seven planets, Sun, Moon, Mars, Mercury, Jupiter, Venus and Saturn.> If these twelve houses which are to be allotted to seven planets each> planet will get 1.71% house.> > The solution given in Hindu astrology is: the Sun owns only one house or

> rashi, Leo or Simha and the Moon owns only one rashi, Cancer or Karka.> Solution Now there are ten houses and five planets awaiting allotment.> > The easy solution that emerges out now is allot two houses to each of

> the five planets.> The Scheme of Allotment thus arrived at is:> Mars is allotted Mesha (Aries) & Vrishchika (Scorpio), two each.> > Venus is allotted Vrishabha (Taurus) & Tula (Libra), two each.

> > Mercury is allotted Mithuna (Gemini) & Kanya (Virgo), two each.> > Jupiter is allotted Dhanu (Sagittarius) & Meena (Pisces), two each.> > Saturn is allotted Makara (Capricorn) & Kumbha (Aquarius), two each.

> > There is a very easy way to remember it. Divide these twelve rashis into> two divisions six belonging to the Moon and six belonging to the Sun.> > The rashi number of the Moon is four (Karka) proceed in backward

> direction from here 4, 3, 2, 1, 12 and 11. The rashi number of the Sun> is five (Simha) and proceed in forward direction from here 5, 6, 7, 8, 9> and 10.> The Lunar Half 4 3 2 1 12 11 The Solar Half 5 6 7 8 9 10

> Now Re-arrange It Thus:> Lunar Half : Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter and Saturn Solar Half :> Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter and Saturn> To sum up Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter and Saturn move in a backward

> direction from Karka. Repeat it from Simha in forward direction.> > regards,> > Bhaskar.> > > , Parag Shah

> paragshah72@ wrote:> >> > Hello,> >> > I came across a nice website on astrology which has basic tutorials> based on Shri K. N. Rao's PAC-DARES method. Thought I'd share it with

> the group.> >> > http://www.learnjyotishnow.com> >> > Has anyone on this group used this website for learning?> >

> > Regards> > Parag Shah> >>

Dear BhaskarJi,You are extremely knowledgeable, and I am yet a novice. So if you find it nonsensical, then surely there must be something wrong with it.But with due respect, I did understand the lines you highlighted in Green. I guess the author is just trying to show different ways in which one can remember the lordships of different houses, so a learner can choose a particular style in which they wish to recall the lordships until they have used them often enough to remember them by heart.But again, this is just my view from very little knowledge of the subject. I agree with NeelamJi. These lessons are a good way to explain the basics to a layman. I particularly

liked the way PAC-DARES was explained. It gave me some grounding to understand how to analyze a chart. RegardsParag ShahBhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Sent: Sun, 31 January, 2010 11:31:01 PM Re: K.N. Rao_Astrology

Dear Parag ji,

I respect Shri KN rao ji for what he is. But the lessons make no practical sense to me, as I just witnessed after going to the website you just mentioned.

What nonsense is this, can You explain me ? I just gave a student at my place at this unearthly hour this link to study and the poor lady got a headache. Seems somebody impractical has written these Notes, just for effect, but one cannot cook food with this recipe. That lady tried to understand this fpor 25 minutes because I had told her not to disturb me for next one hor, and then I spent 10 minutes further. Both of our times was wasted.

This is from lesson NO. 3 from the site you just gave us.. God alone knows who has written these Lessons for Shri KN Rao Sahab.

The problem is to allot twelve houses, without partitioning a single one to seven planets, Sun, Moon, Mars, Mercury, Jupiter, Venus and Saturn. If these twelve houses which are to be allotted to seven planets each planet will get 1.71% house.

The solution given in Hindu astrology is: the Sun owns only one house or rashi, Leo or Simha and the Moon owns only one rashi, Cancer or Karka. Solution Now there are ten houses and five planets awaiting allotment.

The easy solution that emerges out now is allot two houses to each of the five planets.

There is a very easy way to remember it. Divide these twelve rashis into two divisions six belonging to the Moon and six belonging to the Sun.

The rashi number of the Moon is four (Karka) proceed in backward direction from here 4, 3, 2, 1, 12 and 11. The rashi number of the Sun is five (Simha) and proceed in forward direction from here 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10.

Now Re-arrange It Thus:

To sum up Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter and Saturn move in a backward direction from Karka. Repeat it from Simha in forward direction.

regards,

Bhaskar.

ancient_indian_ astrology, Parag Shah <paragshah72@ ...> wrote:>> Hello,> > I came across a nice website on astrology which has basic tutorials based on Shri K. N. Rao's PAC-DARES method. Thought I'd share it with the group.> > http://www.learnjyo tishnow.com> > Has anyone on this group used this website for learning?> > Regards> Parag Shah>

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

Dear Parag ji,

First of all let me thank you for that link you presented to the Group.

Of course all the items served in the food plate cannot be tasty, is

understandable. So in same way one small page cannot represent the whole

Book.

I somehow found this explanation highlighted , much confusing. So did

the lady who is my student who is a BA Honours in Economics and

understand the meaning of technical language better than people like me

who are not educated to those levels.

I had read a book some years back " Light on Life " by Robert E Svoboda,

where the Lordship -explanation is given in a story form which is much

better way to remember. I am not here to compare, or appear crticial,

but was just skeptical that when Lessons by Shri KN Rao are put up on

his Website , then the quality of the image which he bears, and the

levels of the person reading the content matter must be kept in mind.

He is revered by me too, for what he is. So I just feel sad. Thats it.

best wishes,

Bhaskar.

, Parag Shah

<paragshah72 wrote:

>

> Dear BhaskarJi,

>

> You are extremely knowledgeable, and I am yet a novice. So if you find

it nonsensical, then surely there must be something wrong with it.

>

> But with due respect, I did understand the lines you highlighted in

Green. I guess the author is just trying to show different ways in which

one can remember the lordships of different houses, so a learner can

choose a particular style in which they wish to recall the lordships

until they have used them often enough to remember them by heart.

>

> But again, this is just my view from very little knowledge of the

subject.

>

> I agree with NeelamJi. These lessons are a good way to explain the

basics to a layman. I particularly liked the way PAC-DARES was

explained. It gave me some grounding to understand how to analyze a

chart.

> Regards

> Parag Shah

>

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish

>

> Sun, 31 January, 2010 11:31:01 PM

> Re: K.N. Rao_Astrology

>

>

> Dear Parag ji,

> I respect Shri KN rao ji for what he is. But the lessons make no

practical sense to me, as I just witnessed after going to the website

you just mentioned.

> What nonsense is this, can You explain me ? I just gave a student at

my place at this unearthly hour this link to study and the poor lady got

a headache. Seems somebody impractical has written these Notes, just for

effect, but one cannot cook food with this recipe. That lady tried to

understand this fpor 25 minutes because I had told her not to disturb me

for next one hor, and then I spent 10 minutes further. Both of our times

was wasted.

> This is from lesson NO. 3 from the site you just gave us.. God alone

knows who has written these Lessons for Shri KN Rao Sahab.

> Friendship and Enmities of Planets

> Allotment of Zodiac Houses for Planets

> The problem is to allot twelve houses, without partitioning a single

one to seven planets, Sun, Moon, Mars, Mercury, Jupiter, Venus and

Saturn. If these twelve houses which are to be allotted to seven planets

each planet will get 1.71% house.

> The solution given in Hindu astrology is: the Sun owns only one house

or rashi, Leo or Simha and the Moon owns only one rashi, Cancer or

Karka. Solution Now there are ten houses and five planets awaiting

allotment.

> The easy solution that emerges out now is allot two houses to each of

the five planets.

> The Scheme of Allotment thus arrived at is:

> Mars is allotted Mesha (Aries) & Vrishchika (Scorpio), two each.

> Venus is allotted Vrishabha (Taurus) & Tula (Libra), two each.

> Mercury is allotted Mithuna (Gemini) & Kanya (Virgo), two each.

> Jupiter is allotted Dhanu (Sagittarius) & Meena (Pisces), two each.

> Saturn is allotted Makara (Capricorn) & Kumbha (Aquarius), two each.

> There is a very easy way to remember it. Divide these twelve rashis

into two divisions six belonging to the Moon and six belonging to the

Sun.

> The rashi number of the Moon is four (Karka) proceed in backward

direction from here 4, 3, 2, 1, 12 and 11. The rashi number of the Sun

is five (Simha) and proceed in forward direction from here 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

and 10.

> The Lunar Half 4 3 2 1 12 11

> >The Solar Half 5 6 7 8 9 10

> >Now Re-arrange It Thus:

> >Lunar Half : Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter and Saturn

> >Solar Half : Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter and Saturn

> To sum up Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter and Saturn move in a backward

direction from Karka. Repeat it from Simha in forward direction.

> regards,

> Bhaskar.

>

> ancient_indian_ astrology, Parag Shah

<paragshah72@ ...> wrote:

> >

> > Hello,

> >

> > I came across a nice website on astrology which has basic tutorials

based on Shri K. N. Rao's PAC-DARES method. Thought I'd share it with

the group.

> >

> > http://www.learnjyo tishnow.com

> >

> > Has anyone on this group used this website for learning?

> >

> > Regards

> > Parag Shah

> >

>

>

>

>

> The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

http://in./

>

I agree with Bhaskar ji about this website. It seems somebody else has made this website using KNR's name. The author diverts from issue again and again and most of the space is used in cautioning the reader from the "ponga pundits". The chapter on friendship and enemies of planter has many mistakes. The newcomers should be careful and validate their learning when learning without guru and from such unauthorized sources. Sincerely Yours,Amit BaidSent from BlackBerry® on Airtel "Bhaskar" <bhaskar_jyotishSun, 31 Jan 2010 18:45:32 -0000 Re: K.N. Rao_Astrology Dear Parag ji,First of all let me thank you for that link you presented to the Group.Of course all the items served in the food plate cannot be tasty, isunderstandable. So in same way one small page cannot represent the wholeBook.I somehow found this explanation highlighted , much confusing. So didthe lady who is my student who is a BA Honours in Economics andunderstand the meaning of technical language better than people like mewho are not educated to those levels.I had read a book some years back " Light on Life " by Robert E Svoboda,where the Lordship -explanation is given in a story form which is muchbetter way to remember. I am not here to compare, or appear crticial,but was just skeptical that when Lessons by Shri KN Rao are put up onhis Website , then the quality of the image which he bears, and thelevels of the person reading the content matter must be kept in mind.He is revered by me too, for what he is. So I just feel sad. Thats it.best wishes,Bhaskar. , Parag Shah<paragshah72 wrote:>> Dear BhaskarJi,>> You are extremely knowledgeable, and I am yet a novice. So if you findit nonsensical, then surely there must be something wrong with it.>> But with due respect, I did understand the lines you highlighted inGreen. I guess the author is just trying to show different ways in whichone can remember the lordships of different houses, so a learner canchoose a particular style in which they wish to recall the lordshipsuntil they have used them often enough to remember them by heart.>> But again, this is just my view from very little knowledge of thesubject.>> I agree with NeelamJi. These lessons are a good way to explain thebasics to a layman. I particularly liked the way PAC-DARES wasexplained. It gave me some grounding to understand how to analyze achart.> Regards> Parag Shah>>>>> ________________________________> Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish > Sun, 31 January, 2010 11:31:01 PM> Re: K.N. Rao_Astrology>>> Dear Parag ji,> I respect Shri KN rao ji for what he is. But the lessons make nopractical sense to me, as I just witnessed after going to the websiteyou just mentioned.> What nonsense is this, can You explain me ? I just gave a student atmy place at this unearthly hour this link to study and the poor lady gota headache. Seems somebody impractical has written these Notes, just foreffect, but one cannot cook food with this recipe. That lady tried tounderstand this fpor 25 minutes because I had told her not to disturb mefor next one hor, and then I spent 10 minutes further. Both of our timeswas wasted.> This is from lesson NO. 3 from the site you just gave us.. God aloneknows who has written these Lessons for Shri KN Rao Sahab.> Friendship and Enmities of Planets> Allotment of Zodiac Houses for Planets> The problem is to allot twelve houses, without partitioning a singleone to seven planets, Sun, Moon, Mars, Mercury, Jupiter, Venus andSaturn. If these twelve houses which are to be allotted to seven planetseach planet will get 1.71% house.> The solution given in Hindu astrology is: the Sun owns only one houseor rashi, Leo or Simha and the Moon owns only one rashi, Cancer orKarka. Solution Now there are ten houses and five planets awaitingallotment.> The easy solution that emerges out now is allot two houses to each ofthe five planets.> The Scheme of Allotment thus arrived at is:> Mars is allotted Mesha (Aries) & Vrishchika (Scorpio), two each.> Venus is allotted Vrishabha (Taurus) & Tula (Libra), two each.> Mercury is allotted Mithuna (Gemini) & Kanya (Virgo), two each.> Jupiter is allotted Dhanu (Sagittarius) & Meena (Pisces), two each.> Saturn is allotted Makara (Capricorn) & Kumbha (Aquarius), two each.> There is a very easy way to remember it. Divide these twelve rashisinto two divisions six belonging to the Moon and six belonging to theSun.> The rashi number of the Moon is four (Karka) proceed in backwarddirection from here 4, 3, 2, 1, 12 and 11. The rashi number of the Sunis five (Simha) and proceed in forward direction from here 5, 6, 7, 8, 9and 10.> The Lunar Half 4 3 2 1 12 11> >The Solar Half 5 6 7 8 9 10> >Now Re-arrange It Thus:> >Lunar Half : Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter and Saturn> >Solar Half : Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter and Saturn> To sum up Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter and Saturn move in a backwarddirection from Karka. Repeat it from Simha in forward direction.> regards,> Bhaskar.>> ancient_indian_ astrology, Parag Shah<paragshah72@ ...> wrote:> >> > Hello,> >> > I came across a nice website on astrology which has basic tutorialsbased on Shri K. N. Rao's PAC-DARES method. Thought I'd share it withthe group.> >> > http://www.learnjyo tishnow.com> >> > Has anyone on this group used this website for learning?> >> > Regards> > Parag Shah> >>>>>> The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.http://in./>

Dear Amit ji,As far as I am aware, this is not an unauthorised source. The link to this has been provided in Sh. K N Rao's site where he has given his purpose of writing the lessons. http://www.journalofastrology.com/article.php?category_id=37 & article_id=73

Of course he would've been assisted by others in putting the text together.   Some mistakes might have crept in, tyo or otherwise, as it happens many times when we prepare any write up. It will be nice if you can point out the mistake which can then be rectified. Your support would be much appreciated.

RegardsNeelamOn 1 February 2010 10:22, <amit.baid wrote:

I agree with Bhaskar ji about this website. It seems somebody else has made this website using KNR's name. The author diverts from issue again and again and most of the space is used in cautioning the reader from the " ponga pundits " . The chapter on friendship and enemies of planter has many mistakes.

The newcomers should be careful and validate their learning when learning without guru and from such unauthorized sources. Sincerely Yours,Amit BaidSent from BlackBerry® on Airtel

" Bhaskar " <bhaskar_jyotish

Sun, 31 Jan 2010 18:45:32 -0000

Re: K.N. Rao_Astrology

Dear Parag ji,

Book.

I had read a book some years back " Light on Life " by Robert E Svoboda,

best wishes,

Bhaskar.

, Parag Shah

<paragshah72 wrote:

>

> Dear BhaskarJi,

>

>

>

subject.

>

chart.

> Regards

> Parag Shah

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Dear Parag ji,

you just mentioned.

was wasted.

allotment.

the five planets.

Sun.

and 10.

> regards,

> Bhaskar.

>

> >

> > Hello,

> >

the group.

> >

> >

> >

> > Regards

> > Parag Shah

> >

>

>

>

>

>

Pagagji,

I share views with Bhaskarji. Though there is some basics in the link, it lacks.

but it might be a trailor sort of information.

For better learning as a novice, read the info from link sent by Sreenadhji few

days back. (You may serach in messages).

regds

Dev

, Parag Shah <paragshah72

wrote:

>

> Dear BhaskarJi,

>

> You are extremely knowledgeable, and I am yet a novice. So if you find it

nonsensical, then surely there must be something wrong with it.

>

> But with due respect, I did understand the lines you highlighted in Green. I

guess the author is just trying to show different ways in which one can remember

the lordships of different houses, so a learner can choose a particular style in

which they wish to recall the lordships until they have used them often enough

to remember them by heart.

>

> But again, this is just my view from very little knowledge of the subject.

>

> I agree with NeelamJi. These lessons are a good way to explain the basics to a

layman. I particularly liked the way PAC-DARES was explained. It gave me some

grounding to understand how to analyze a chart.

> Regards

> Parag Shah

>

>

>

>

> Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish

>

>

>

> Dear Parag ji,

> I respect Shri KN rao ji for what he is. But the lessons make no practical

sense to me, as I just witnessed after going to the website you just mentioned.

> What nonsense is this, can You explain me ? I just gave a student at my place

at this unearthly hour this link to study and the poor lady got a headache.

Seems somebody impractical has written these Notes, just for effect, but one

cannot cook food with this recipe. That lady tried to understand this fpor 25

minutes because I had told her not to disturb me for next one hor, and then I

spent 10 minutes further. Both of our times was wasted.

> This is from lesson NO. 3 from the site you just gave us.. God alone knows who

has written these Lessons for Shri KN Rao Sahab.

> The problem is to allot twelve houses, without partitioning a single one to

seven planets, Sun, Moon, Mars, Mercury, Jupiter, Venus and Saturn. If these

twelve houses which are to be allotted to seven planets each planet will get

1.71% house.

> The solution given in Hindu astrology is: the Sun owns only one house or

rashi, Leo or Simha and the Moon owns only one rashi, Cancer or Karka. Solution

Now there are ten houses and five planets awaiting allotment.

> The easy solution that emerges out now is allot two houses to each of the five

planets.

> There is a very easy way to remember it. Divide these twelve rashis into two

divisions six belonging to the Moon and six belonging to the Sun.

> The rashi number of the Moon is four (Karka) proceed in backward direction

from here 4, 3, 2, 1, 12 and 11. The rashi number of the Sun is five (Simha) and

proceed in forward direction from here 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10.

> regards,

> Bhaskar.

>

> ancient_indian_ astrology, Parag Shah <paragshah72@

....> wrote:

> >

> > Hello,

> >

> > I came across a nice website on astrology which has basic tutorials based on

Shri K. N. Rao's PAC-DARES method. Thought I'd share it with the group.

> >

> >

> >

> > Regards

> > Parag Shah

> >

>

>

>

>

>

Dear Bhaskar Ji,

Hare Ram Krishna

What wrong is in lesson no 3

To add more mars given one house to Ketu as Scor & Sat gave one house to Rah as

Aqr. It is in BPHS

Waiting for your comment

Thanks & Regards

suresh awasthi --- On Sun, 1/31/10, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Re: K.N. Rao_Astrology Date: Sunday, January 31, 2010, 6:01 PM

Dear Parag ji,

Now Re-arrange It Thus:

regards,

Bhaskar.

ancient_indian_ astrology, Parag Shah <paragshah72@ ...> wrote:>> Hello,> > I came across a nice website on astrology which has basic tutorials based on Shri K. N. Rao's PAC-DARES method. Thought I'd share it with the group.> > http://www.learnjyo tishnow.com> > Has anyone on this group used this website for learning?> > Regards> Parag Shah>

Dear Suresh Avasthi ji,

Either something wrong in me, or in people. I first had a headache

trying to understand that lesson, and now trying to understand what is

written here too. Please spare me . Sir I have to get up tomorrow

morning.

kind regards,

Bhaskar.

, Suresh Awasthi

<sureshawasthi87 wrote:

>

> Dear Bhaskar Ji,

> Hare Ram Krishna

> What wrong is in lesson no 3

> To add more mars given one house to Ketu as Scor & Sat gave one house

to Rah as

> Aqr. It is in BPHS

> Â

> Waiting for your comment

> Thanks & Â Regards

> suresh awasthiÂ

>

> --- On Sun, 1/31/10, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

>

>

>

> Sunday, January 31, 2010, 6:01 PM

>

>

> Â

>

>

>

>

> Dear Parag ji,

you just mentioned.

effect, but one cannot cook food  with this recipe. That lady

tried to understand this fpor 25 minutes because I had told her not to

disturb me for next one hor, and then I spent 10 minutes further. Both

of our times was wasted.

> Allotment of Zodiac Houses for PlanetsÂ

> The solution given in Hindu astrology is: the Sun owns only one

house or rashi, Leo or Simha and the Moon owns only one rashi, Cancer or

allotment.

the five planets.

>

Sun.

and 10.

>

> The Solar Half 5 6 7 8 9 10

> Now Re-arrange It Thus:

> Lunar Half : Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter and Saturn

> Solar Half : Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter and Saturn

> regards,

> Bhaskar.

>

> >

> > Hello,

> >

the group.

> >

> >

> >

> > Regards

> > Parag Shah

> >

>

Dear Bhaskar Ji as well as everyone else who gave their inputs,Thanks for your inputs. Your inputs will help us distill good resources and also help us understand strengths and shortcomings of material already available. Just one more question in this regard. Would like to know if learned astrologers use PAC-DARES or some similar method to read a chart? Or this a technique for novice astrologers so they do not get lost while reading a chart? RegardsParag ShahBhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Sent: Mon, 1 February, 2010 12:15:32 AM Re: K.N. Rao_Astrology

Dear Parag ji,

Book.

I had read a book some years back "Light on Life" by Robert E Svoboda,

best wishes,

Bhaskar.

ancient_indian_ astrology, Parag Shah

>

> Dear BhaskarJi,

>

>

>

subject.

>

chart.

> Regards

> Parag Shah

>

>

>

>

> ____________ _________ _________ __

> Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ...

> ancient_indian_ astrology

> [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: K.N. Rao_Astrology

>

>

> Dear Parag ji,

you just mentioned.

was wasted.

allotment.

the five planets.

Sun.

and 10.

> regards,

> Bhaskar.

>

> >

> > Hello,

> >

the group.

> >

> >

> >

> > Regards

> > Parag Shah

> >

>

>

>

>

http://in.. com/

>

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

Dear Parag ji,

I really do not know what PAC-DARES stands for, though I have all books written

by Shri KN rao Sahab, I was only interested in the spiritual explanations given

by him and read only those passages of his books. Life is short, Time is short,

so we have to be selective in reading, or doing anything as a mattter of fact.

So I would not be able to comment on this Sir... Sorry.

regards/Bhaskar.

, Parag Shah <paragshah72

wrote:

>

> Dear Bhaskar Ji as well as everyone else who gave their inputs,

>

> Thanks for your inputs. Your inputs will help us distill good resources and

also help us understand strengths and shortcomings of material already

available. Just one more question in this regard. Would like to know if learned

astrologers use PAC-DARES or some similar method to read a chart? Or this a

technique for novice astrologers so they do not get lost while reading a chart?

> Regards

> Parag Shah

>

>

>

>

> Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish

>

> Mon, 1 February, 2010 12:15:32 AM

>

>

>

> Dear Parag ji,

>

> First of all let me thank you for that link you presented to the Group.

> Of course all the items served in the food plate cannot be tasty, is

> understandable. So in same way one small page cannot represent the whole

> Book.

>

> I somehow found this explanation highlighted , much confusing. So did

> the lady who is my student who is a BA Honours in Economics and

> understand the meaning of technical language better than people like me

> who are not educated to those levels.

>

> I had read a book some years back " Light on Life " by Robert E Svoboda,

> where the Lordship -explanation is given in a story form which is much

> better way to remember. I am not here to compare, or appear crticial,

> but was just skeptical that when Lessons by Shri KN Rao are put up on

> his Website , then the quality of the image which he bears, and the

> levels of the person reading the content matter must be kept in mind.

> He is revered by me too, for what he is. So I just feel sad. Thats it.

>

> best wishes,

>

> Bhaskar.

>

> <paragshah72@ ...> wrote:

> >

> > Dear BhaskarJi,

> >

> > You are extremely knowledgeable, and I am yet a novice. So if you find

> it nonsensical, then surely there must be something wrong with it.

> >

> > But with due respect, I did understand the lines you highlighted in

> Green. I guess the author is just trying to show different ways in which

> one can remember the lordships of different houses, so a learner can

> choose a particular style in which they wish to recall the lordships

> until they have used them often enough to remember them by heart.

> >

> > But again, this is just my view from very little knowledge of the

> subject.

> >

> > I agree with NeelamJi. These lessons are a good way to explain the

> basics to a layman. I particularly liked the way PAC-DARES was

> explained. It gave me some grounding to understand how to analyze a

> chart.

> > Regards

> > Parag Shah

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ____________ _________ _________ __

> > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ...

> > ancient_indian_ astrology

> > Sun, 31 January, 2010 11:31:01 PM

> > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: K.N. Rao_Astrology

> >

> >

> > Dear Parag ji,

> > I respect Shri KN rao ji for what he is. But the lessons make no

> practical sense to me, as I just witnessed after going to the website

> you just mentioned.

> > What nonsense is this, can You explain me ? I just gave a student at

> my place at this unearthly hour this link to study and the poor lady got

> a headache. Seems somebody impractical has written these Notes, just for

> effect, but one cannot cook food with this recipe. That lady tried to

> understand this fpor 25 minutes because I had told her not to disturb me

> for next one hor, and then I spent 10 minutes further. Both of our times

> was wasted.

> > This is from lesson NO. 3 from the site you just gave us.. God alone

> knows who has written these Lessons for Shri KN Rao Sahab.

> > Friendship and Enmities of Planets

> > Allotment of Zodiac Houses for Planets

> > The problem is to allot twelve houses, without partitioning a single

> one to seven planets, Sun, Moon, Mars, Mercury, Jupiter, Venus and

> Saturn. If these twelve houses which are to be allotted to seven planets

> each planet will get 1.71% house.

> > The solution given in Hindu astrology is: the Sun owns only one house

> or rashi, Leo or Simha and the Moon owns only one rashi, Cancer or

> Karka. Solution Now there are ten houses and five planets awaiting

> allotment.

> > The easy solution that emerges out now is allot two houses to each of

> the five planets.

> > The Scheme of Allotment thus arrived at is:

> > Mars is allotted Mesha (Aries) & Vrishchika (Scorpio), two each.

> > Venus is allotted Vrishabha (Taurus) & Tula (Libra), two each.

> > Mercury is allotted Mithuna (Gemini) & Kanya (Virgo), two each.

> > Jupiter is allotted Dhanu (Sagittarius) & Meena (Pisces), two each.

> > Saturn is allotted Makara (Capricorn) & Kumbha (Aquarius), two each.

> > There is a very easy way to remember it. Divide these twelve rashis

> into two divisions six belonging to the Moon and six belonging to the

> Sun.

> > The rashi number of the Moon is four (Karka) proceed in backward

> direction from here 4, 3, 2, 1, 12 and 11. The rashi number of the Sun

> is five (Simha) and proceed in forward direction from here 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

> and 10.

> > The Lunar Half 4 3 2 1 12 11

> > >The Solar Half 5 6 7 8 9 10

> > >Now Re-arrange It Thus:

> > >Lunar Half : Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter and Saturn

> > >Solar Half : Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter and Saturn

> > To sum up Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter and Saturn move in a backward

> direction from Karka. Repeat it from Simha in forward direction.

> > regards,

> > Bhaskar.

> >

> > ancient_indian_ astrology, Parag Shah

> <paragshah72@ ...> wrote:

> > >

> > > Hello,

> > >

> > > I came across a nice website on astrology which has basic tutorials

> based on Shri K. N. Rao's PAC-DARES method. Thought I'd share it with

> the group.

> > >

> > > http://www.learnjyo tishnow.com

> > >

> > > Has anyone on this group used this website for learning?

> > >

> > > Regards

> > > Parag Shah

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

> http://in.. com/

>

PAC is forP..posited;A..aspected and C for conjunct.I dont take much of your time....-gopi. , "Bhaskar" <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:>> > Dear Parag ji,> > I really do not know what PAC-DARES stands for, though I have all books written by Shri KN rao Sahab, I was only interested in the spiritual explanations given by him and read only those passages of his books. Life is short, Time is short, so we have to be selective in reading, or doing anything as a mattter of fact. So I would not be able to comment on this Sir... Sorry.> > regards/Bhaskar.> > > > > , Parag Shah paragshah72@ wrote:> >> > Dear Bhaskar Ji as well as everyone else who gave their inputs,> > > > Thanks for your inputs. Your inputs will help us distill good resources and also help us understand strengths and shortcomings of material already available. Just one more question in this regard. Would like to know if learned astrologers use PAC-DARES or some similar method to read a chart? Or this a technique for novice astrologers so they do not get lost while reading a chart?> > Regards> > Parag Shah> > > > > > > > > > ________________________________> > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@> > > > Mon, 1 February, 2010 12:15:32 AM> > Re: K.N. Rao_Astrology> > > > > > > > Dear Parag ji,> > > > First of all let me thank you for that link you presented to the Group.> > Of course all the items served in the food plate cannot be tasty, is> > understandable. So in same way one small page cannot represent the whole> > Book.> > > > I somehow found this explanation highlighted , much confusing. So did> > the lady who is my student who is a BA Honours in Economics and> > understand the meaning of technical language better than people like me> > who are not educated to those levels.> > > > I had read a book some years back "Light on Life" by Robert E Svoboda,> > where the Lordship -explanation is given in a story form which is much> > better way to remember. I am not here to compare, or appear crticial,> > but was just skeptical that when Lessons by Shri KN Rao are put up on> > his Website , then the quality of the image which he bears, and the> > levels of the person reading the content matter must be kept in mind.> > He is revered by me too, for what he is. So I just feel sad. Thats it.> > > > best wishes,> > > > Bhaskar.> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, Parag Shah> > <paragshah72@ ...> wrote:> > >> > > Dear BhaskarJi,> > >> > > You are extremely knowledgeable, and I am yet a novice. So if you find> > it nonsensical, then surely there must be something wrong with it.> > >> > > But with due respect, I did understand the lines you highlighted in> > Green. I guess the author is just trying to show different ways in which> > one can remember the lordships of different houses, so a learner can> > choose a particular style in which they wish to recall the lordships> > until they have used them often enough to remember them by heart.> > >> > > But again, this is just my view from very little knowledge of the> > subject.> > >> > > I agree with NeelamJi. These lessons are a good way to explain the> > basics to a layman. I particularly liked the way PAC-DARES was> > explained. It gave me some grounding to understand how to analyze a> > chart.> > > Regards> > > Parag Shah> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> > > ancient_indian_ astrology> > > Sun, 31 January, 2010 11:31:01 PM> > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: K.N. Rao_Astrology> > >> > >> > > Dear Parag ji,> > > I respect Shri KN rao ji for what he is. But the lessons make no> > practical sense to me, as I just witnessed after going to the website> > you just mentioned.> > > What nonsense is this, can You explain me ? I just gave a student at> > my place at this unearthly hour this link to study and the poor lady got> > a headache. Seems somebody impractical has written these Notes, just for> > effect, but one cannot cook food with this recipe. That lady tried to> > understand this fpor 25 minutes because I had told her not to disturb me> > for next one hor, and then I spent 10 minutes further. Both of our times> > was wasted.> > > This is from lesson NO. 3 from the site you just gave us.. God alone> > knows who has written these Lessons for Shri KN Rao Sahab.> > > Friendship and Enmities of Planets> > > Allotment of Zodiac Houses for Planets> > > The problem is to allot twelve houses, without partitioning a single> > one to seven planets, Sun, Moon, Mars, Mercury, Jupiter, Venus and> > Saturn. If these twelve houses which are to be allotted to seven planets> > each planet will get 1.71% house.> > > The solution given in Hindu astrology is: the Sun owns only one house> > or rashi, Leo or Simha and the Moon owns only one rashi, Cancer or> > Karka. Solution Now there are ten houses and five planets awaiting> > allotment.> > > The easy solution that emerges out now is allot two houses to each of> > the five planets.> > > The Scheme of Allotment thus arrived at is:> > > Mars is allotted Mesha (Aries) & Vrishchika (Scorpio), two each.> > > Venus is allotted Vrishabha (Taurus) & Tula (Libra), two each.> > > Mercury is allotted Mithuna (Gemini) & Kanya (Virgo), two each.> > > Jupiter is allotted Dhanu (Sagittarius) & Meena (Pisces), two each.> > > Saturn is allotted Makara (Capricorn) & Kumbha (Aquarius), two each.> > > There is a very easy way to remember it. Divide these twelve rashis> > into two divisions six belonging to the Moon and six belonging to the> > Sun.> > > The rashi number of the Moon is four (Karka) proceed in backward> > direction from here 4, 3, 2, 1, 12 and 11. The rashi number of the Sun> > is five (Simha) and proceed in forward direction from here 5, 6, 7, 8, 9> > and 10.> > > The Lunar Half 4 3 2 1 12 11> > > >The Solar Half 5 6 7 8 9 10> > > >Now Re-arrange It Thus:> > > >Lunar Half : Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter and Saturn> > > >Solar Half : Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter and Saturn> > > To sum up Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter and Saturn move in a backward> > direction from Karka. Repeat it from Simha in forward direction.> > > regards,> > > Bhaskar.> > >> > > ancient_indian_ astrology, Parag Shah> > <paragshah72@ ...> wrote:> > > >> > > > Hello,> > > >> > > > I came across a nice website on astrology which has basic tutorials> > based on Shri K. N. Rao's PAC-DARES method. Thought I'd share it with> > the group.> > > >> > > > http://www.learnjyo tishnow.com> > > >> > > > Has anyone on this group used this website for learning?> > > >> > > > Regards> > > > Parag Shah> > > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.> > http://in.. com/> > >> > > > > > > > > > > > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage. http://in./> >>

Cant believe this, because thats exactly what is the formula I have

given to my own students in KP. The only difference is PACT which I

gave, and I translated PACT from the words of Hindi which my KP Guru

taught us , as he used to teach us in Hindi only..

Really a great astonishing co-incidence..

or maybe not.. because to put the explanation and make the student

remember the formula for Rahu, I had to make an easy word an write the

first letter so that the student remembers it. Ane has no other word to

refer to for aspects, so naturally " A " will come, and same for placement

and Conjunction..

But shows the mind working..in similiar lines here in this area. Or may

have sub-consciously picked this from Shri KN rao jis notes somewhere,

and sometime.

regards/Bhaskar

, " gopalakrishna "

<gopi_b927 wrote:

>

> PAC is forP..posited;A..aspected and C for conjunct.I dont take much

of

> your time....

> -gopi.

> , " Bhaskar "

> bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:

> >

> >

> > Dear Parag ji,

> >

> > I really do not know what PAC-DARES stands for, though I have all

> books written by Shri KN rao Sahab, I was only interested in the

> spiritual explanations given by him and read only those passages of

his

> books. Life is short, Time is short, so we have to be selective in

> reading, or doing anything as a mattter of fact. So I would not be

able

> to comment on this Sir... Sorry.

> >

> > regards/Bhaskar.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > , Parag Shah

> paragshah72@ wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Bhaskar Ji as well as everyone else who gave their inputs,

> > >

> > > Thanks for your inputs. Your inputs will help us distill good

> resources and also help us understand strengths and shortcomings of

> material already available. Just one more question in this regard.

Would

> like to know if learned astrologers use PAC-DARES or some similar

method

> to read a chart? Or this a technique for novice astrologers so they do

> not get lost while reading a chart?

> > > Regards

> > > Parag Shah

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > ________________________________

> > > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@

> > >

> > > Mon, 1 February, 2010 12:15:32 AM

> > > Re: K.N. Rao_Astrology

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Parag ji,

> > >

> > > First of all let me thank you for that link you presented to the

> Group.

> > > Of course all the items served in the food plate cannot be tasty,

is

> > > understandable. So in same way one small page cannot represent the

> whole

> > > Book.

> > >

> > > I somehow found this explanation highlighted , much confusing. So

> did

> > > the lady who is my student who is a BA Honours in Economics and

> > > understand the meaning of technical language better than people

> me

> > > who are not educated to those levels.

> > >

> > > I had read a book some years back " Light on Life " by Robert E

> Svoboda,

> > > where the Lordship -explanation is given in a story form which is

> much

> > > better way to remember. I am not here to compare, or appear

> crticial,

> > > but was just skeptical that when Lessons by Shri KN Rao are put up

> on

> > > his Website , then the quality of the image which he bears, and

the

> > > levels of the person reading the content matter must be kept in

> mind.

> > > He is revered by me too, for what he is. So I just feel sad. Thats

> it.

> > >

> > > best wishes,

> > >

> > > Bhaskar.

> > >

> > > ancient_indian_ astrology, Parag Shah

> > > <paragshah72@ ...> wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Dear BhaskarJi,

> > > >

> > > > You are extremely knowledgeable, and I am yet a novice. So if

you

> find

> > > it nonsensical, then surely there must be something wrong with it.

> > > >

> > > > But with due respect, I did understand the lines you highlighted

> in

> > > Green. I guess the author is just trying to show different ways in

> which

> > > one can remember the lordships of different houses, so a learner

can

> > > choose a particular style in which they wish to recall the

lordships

> > > until they have used them often enough to remember them by heart.

> > > >

> > > > But again, this is just my view from very little knowledge of

the

> > > subject.

> > > >

> > > > I agree with NeelamJi. These lessons are a good way to explain

the

> > > basics to a layman. I particularly liked the way PAC-DARES was

> > > explained. It gave me some grounding to understand how to analyze

a

> > > chart.

> > > > Regards

> > > > Parag Shah

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > ____________ _________ _________ __

> > > > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ...

> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology

> > > > Sun, 31 January, 2010 11:31:01 PM

> > > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: K.N. Rao_Astrology

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Dear Parag ji,

> > > > I respect Shri KN rao ji for what he is. But the lessons make no

> > > practical sense to me, as I just witnessed after going to the

> website

> > > you just mentioned.

> > > > What nonsense is this, can You explain me ? I just gave a

student

> at

> > > my place at this unearthly hour this link to study and the poor

lady

> got

> > > a headache. Seems somebody impractical has written these Notes,

just

> for

> > > effect, but one cannot cook food with this recipe. That lady tried

> to

> > > understand this fpor 25 minutes because I had told her not to

> disturb me

> > > for next one hor, and then I spent 10 minutes further. Both of our

> times

> > > was wasted.

> > > > This is from lesson NO. 3 from the site you just gave us.. God

> alone

> > > knows who has written these Lessons for Shri KN Rao Sahab.

> > > > Friendship and Enmities of Planets

> > > > Allotment of Zodiac Houses for Planets

> > > > The problem is to allot twelve houses, without partitioning a

> single

> > > one to seven planets, Sun, Moon, Mars, Mercury, Jupiter, Venus and

> > > Saturn. If these twelve houses which are to be allotted to seven

> planets

> > > each planet will get 1.71% house.

> > > > The solution given in Hindu astrology is: the Sun owns only one

> house

> > > or rashi, Leo or Simha and the Moon owns only one rashi, Cancer or

> > > Karka. Solution Now there are ten houses and five planets awaiting

> > > allotment.

> > > > The easy solution that emerges out now is allot two houses to

each

> of

> > > the five planets.

> > > > The Scheme of Allotment thus arrived at is:

> > > > Mars is allotted Mesha (Aries) & Vrishchika (Scorpio), two each.

> > > > Venus is allotted Vrishabha (Taurus) & Tula (Libra), two each.

> > > > Mercury is allotted Mithuna (Gemini) & Kanya (Virgo), two each.

> > > > Jupiter is allotted Dhanu (Sagittarius) & Meena (Pisces), two

> each.

> > > > Saturn is allotted Makara (Capricorn) & Kumbha (Aquarius), two

> each.

> > > > There is a very easy way to remember it. Divide these twelve

> rashis

> > > into two divisions six belonging to the Moon and six belonging to

> the

> > > Sun.

> > > > The rashi number of the Moon is four (Karka) proceed in backward

> > > direction from here 4, 3, 2, 1, 12 and 11. The rashi number of the

> Sun

> > > is five (Simha) and proceed in forward direction from here 5, 6,

> 8, 9

> > > and 10.

> > > > The Lunar Half 4 3 2 1 12 11

> > > > >The Solar Half 5 6 7 8 9 10

> > > > >Now Re-arrange It Thus:

> > > > >Lunar Half : Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter and Saturn

> > > > >Solar Half : Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter and Saturn

> > > > To sum up Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter and Saturn move in a

> backward

> > > direction from Karka. Repeat it from Simha in forward direction.

> > > > regards,

> > > > Bhaskar.

> > > >

> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, Parag Shah

> > > > >

> > > > > Hello,

> > > > >

> > > > > I came across a nice website on astrology which has basic

> tutorials

> > > based on Shri K. N. Rao's PAC-DARES method. Thought I'd share it

> with

> > > the group.

> > > > >

> > > > > http://www.learnjyo tishnow.com

> > > > >

> > > > > Has anyone on this group used this website for learning?

> > > > >

> > > > > Regards

> > > > > Parag Shah

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your

> Homepage.

> > > http://in.. com/

> > > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your

> Homepage. http://in./

> > >

> >

>

Dear Bhaskar ji,Sh. KN Rao has given simple principles like memory tablets for the beginners.Full Memory Tablet is P.A.C.D.A.R.E.S.By remembering to follow this, we can do a basic reading of a chart (well more or less, since its for beginners)!

Placement-Aspect-Conjunction is first part of the tablet to study the interrelationships of planets and signs. Once this is established, students are advised to move on to check D.A.R.E.SMeaning Dhan yogas, arishta yogs, raj yogas, exchanges if any, and special yogas present.

A careful scutiny on these points can tell us about the merits and demerits of a static natal chart which needs to be made dynamic with dasha and transit.All these have been beautifully explained in the lessons in simple terms and with good examples.

RegardsNeelamD for Dhana  or wealth, monetary gains, the lords that should be seen for this are of the first, second, fifth, ninth and eleventh and of course cords of those houses.A for Arista or misfortunes of ill health and tragic events. The lords and houses to be seen are the third, sixth, eight and twelfth including the lagna invariably and its lord.

R   for Rajayoga or combination for rise professionally and otherwise promise of distinctions in various fields. The houses and the lords to be seen are the first, fourth, seventh and tenth and their combinations (PAC) with the lords of the fifth and the ninth houses.

E for Exchange Some horoscopes have some very special features by overlooking which we astrologers commit serious mistakes.S for special aspects, if any.So theOn 2 February 2010 16:01, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

Cant believe this, because thats exactly what is the formula I have

given to my own students in KP. The only difference is PACT which I

gave, and I translated PACT from the words of Hindi which my KP Guru

taught us , as he used to teach us in Hindi only..

Really a great astonishing co-incidence..

or maybe not.. because to put the explanation and make the student

remember the formula for Rahu, I had to make an easy word an write the

first letter so that the student remembers it. Ane has no other word to

refer to for aspects, so naturally " A " will come, and same for placement

and Conjunction..

But shows the mind working..in similiar lines here in this area. Or may

have sub-consciously picked this from Shri KN rao jis notes somewhere,

and sometime.

regards/Bhaskar

, " gopalakrishna "

<gopi_b927 wrote:

>

> PAC is forP..posited;A..aspected and C for conjunct.I dont take much

of

> your time....

> -gopi.

> , " Bhaskar "

> bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:

> >

> >

> > Dear Parag ji,

> >

> > I really do not know what PAC-DARES stands for, though I have all

> books written by Shri KN rao Sahab, I was only interested in the

> spiritual explanations given by him and read only those passages of

his

> books. Life is short, Time is short, so we have to be selective in

> reading, or doing anything as a mattter of fact. So I would not be

able

> to comment on this Sir... Sorry.

> >

> > regards/Bhaskar.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > , Parag Shah

> paragshah72@ wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Bhaskar Ji as well as everyone else who gave their inputs,

> > >

> > > Thanks for your inputs. Your inputs will help us distill good

> resources and also help us understand strengths and shortcomings of

> material already available. Just one more question in this regard.

Would

> like to know if learned astrologers use PAC-DARES or some similar

method

> to read a chart? Or this a technique for novice astrologers so they do

> not get lost while reading a chart?

> > > Regards

> > > Parag Shah

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > ________________________________

> > > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@

> > >

> > > Mon, 1 February, 2010 12:15:32 AM

> > > Re: K.N. Rao_Astrology

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Parag ji,

> > >

> > > First of all let me thank you for that link you presented to the

> Group.

> > > Of course all the items served in the food plate cannot be tasty,

is

> > > understandable. So in same way one small page cannot represent the

> whole

> > > Book.

> > >

> > > I somehow found this explanation highlighted , much confusing. So

> did

> > > the lady who is my student who is a BA Honours in Economics and

> > > understand the meaning of technical language better than people

> me

> > > who are not educated to those levels.

> > >

> > > I had read a book some years back " Light on Life " by Robert E

> Svoboda,

> > > where the Lordship -explanation is given in a story form which is

> much

> > > better way to remember. I am not here to compare, or appear

> crticial,

> > > but was just skeptical that when Lessons by Shri KN Rao are put up

> on

> > > his Website , then the quality of the image which he bears, and

the

> > > levels of the person reading the content matter must be kept in

> mind.

> > > He is revered by me too, for what he is. So I just feel sad. Thats

> it.

> > >

> > > best wishes,

> > >

> > > Bhaskar.

> > >

> > > ancient_indian_ astrology, Parag Shah

> > > >

> > > > Dear BhaskarJi,

> > > >

> > > > You are extremely knowledgeable, and I am yet a novice. So if

you

> find

> > > it nonsensical, then surely there must be something wrong with it.

> > > >

> > > > But with due respect, I did understand the lines you highlighted

> in

> > > Green. I guess the author is just trying to show different ways in

> which

> > > one can remember the lordships of different houses, so a learner

can

> > > choose a particular style in which they wish to recall the

lordships

> > > until they have used them often enough to remember them by heart.

> > > >

> > > > But again, this is just my view from very little knowledge of

the

> > > subject.

> > > >

> > > > I agree with NeelamJi. These lessons are a good way to explain

the

> > > basics to a layman. I particularly liked the way PAC-DARES was

> > > explained. It gave me some grounding to understand how to analyze

a

> > > chart.

> > > > Regards

> > > > Parag Shah

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > ____________ _________ _________ __

> > > > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ...

> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology

> > > > Sun, 31 January, 2010 11:31:01 PM

> > > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: K.N. Rao_Astrology

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Dear Parag ji,

> > > > I respect Shri KN rao ji for what he is. But the lessons make no

> > > practical sense to me, as I just witnessed after going to the

> website

> > > you just mentioned.

> > > > What nonsense is this, can You explain me ? I just gave a

student

> at

> > > my place at this unearthly hour this link to study and the poor

lady

> got

> > > a headache. Seems somebody impractical has written these Notes,

just

> for

> > > effect, but one cannot cook food with this recipe. That lady tried

> to

> > > understand this fpor 25 minutes because I had told her not to

> disturb me

> > > for next one hor, and then I spent 10 minutes further. Both of our

> times

> > > was wasted.

> > > > This is from lesson NO. 3 from the site you just gave us.. God

> alone

> > > knows who has written these Lessons for Shri KN Rao Sahab.

> > > > Friendship and Enmities of Planets

> > > > Allotment of Zodiac Houses for Planets

> > > > The problem is to allot twelve houses, without partitioning a

> single

> > > one to seven planets, Sun, Moon, Mars, Mercury, Jupiter, Venus and

> > > Saturn. If these twelve houses which are to be allotted to seven

> planets

> > > each planet will get 1.71% house.

> > > > The solution given in Hindu astrology is: the Sun owns only one

> house

> > > or rashi, Leo or Simha and the Moon owns only one rashi, Cancer or

> > > Karka. Solution Now there are ten houses and five planets awaiting

> > > allotment.

> > > > The easy solution that emerges out now is allot two houses to

each

> of

> > > the five planets.

> > > > The Scheme of Allotment thus arrived at is:

> > > > Mars is allotted Mesha (Aries) & Vrishchika (Scorpio), two each.

> > > > Venus is allotted Vrishabha (Taurus) & Tula (Libra), two each.

> > > > Mercury is allotted Mithuna (Gemini) & Kanya (Virgo), two each.

> > > > Jupiter is allotted Dhanu (Sagittarius) & Meena (Pisces), two

> each.

> > > > Saturn is allotted Makara (Capricorn) & Kumbha (Aquarius), two

> each.

> > > > There is a very easy way to remember it. Divide these twelve

> rashis

> > > into two divisions six belonging to the Moon and six belonging to

> the

> > > Sun.

> > > > The rashi number of the Moon is four (Karka) proceed in backward

> > > direction from here 4, 3, 2, 1, 12 and 11. The rashi number of the

> Sun

> > > is five (Simha) and proceed in forward direction from here 5, 6,

> 8, 9

> > > and 10.

> > > > The Lunar Half 4 3 2 1 12 11

> > > > >The Solar Half 5 6 7 8 9 10

> > > > >Now Re-arrange It Thus:

> > > > >Lunar Half : Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter and Saturn

> > > > >Solar Half : Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter and Saturn

> > > > To sum up Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter and Saturn move in a

> backward

> > > direction from Karka. Repeat it from Simha in forward direction.

> > > > regards,

> > > > Bhaskar.

> > > >

> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, Parag Shah

> > > > >

> > > > > Hello,

> > > > >

> > > > > I came across a nice website on astrology which has basic

> tutorials

> > > based on Shri K. N. Rao's PAC-DARES method. Thought I'd share it

> with

> > > the group.

> > > > >

> > > > > http://www.learnjyo tishnow.com

> > > > >

> > > > > Has anyone on this group used this website for learning?

> > > > >

> > > > > Regards

> > > > > Parag Shah

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your

> Homepage.

> > > http://in.. com/

> > > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your

> Homepage. http://in./

> > >

> >

>

Dear Neelam ji,

Thanks. I do have a great desire and interest to go through all the

basics given by the great Authors like Shri KN raoji and a few others.

Some dya in near future would certainly go through these lessons and his

books. I am sure there is much to learn then what we already know..

best wishes,

Bhaskar.

, neelam gupta

<neelamgupta07 wrote:

>

> Dear Bhaskar ji,

>

> Sh. KN Rao has given simple principles like *memory tablets* for the

> beginners.

>

> *Full Memory Tablet is P.A.C.D.A.R.E.S.*

>

> By remembering to follow this, we can do a basic reading of a chart

(well

> more or less, since its for beginners)!

>

> Placement-Aspect-Conjunction is first part of the tablet to study the

> interrelationships of planets and signs.

>

> Once this is established, students are advised to move on to check

D.A.R.E.S

> Meaning Dhan yogas, arishta yogs, raj yogas, exchanges if any, and

special

> yogas present.

>

> A careful scutiny on these points can tell us about the merits and

demerits

> of a static natal chart which needs to be made dynamic with dasha and

> transit.

>

> All these have been beautifully explained in the lessons in simple

terms and

> with good examples.

>

> Regards

> Neelam

>

>

>

> D for Dhana or wealth, monetary gains, the lords that should be seen

for

> this are of the first, second, fifth, ninth and eleventh and of course

cords

> of those houses.

>

> A for Arista or misfortunes of ill health and tragic events. The lords

and

> houses to be seen are the third, sixth, eight and twelfth including

the

> lagna invariably and its lord.

>

> R for Rajayoga or combination for rise professionally and otherwise

> promise of distinctions in various fields. The houses and the lords to

be

> seen are the first, fourth, seventh and tenth and their combinations

(PAC)

> with the lords of the fifth and the ninth houses.

>

> E for Exchange Some horoscopes have some very special features by

> overlooking which we astrologers commit serious mistakes.

>

> S for special aspects, if any.

>

> So the

>

>

>

> On 2 February 2010 16:01, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

>

> >

> >

> >

> > Cant believe this, because thats exactly what is the formula I have

> > given to my own students in KP. The only difference is PACT which I

> > gave, and I translated PACT from the words of Hindi which my KP Guru

> > taught us , as he used to teach us in Hindi only..

> >

> > Really a great astonishing co-incidence..

> >

> > or maybe not.. because to put the explanation and make the student

> > remember the formula for Rahu, I had to make an easy word an write

the

> > first letter so that the student remembers it. Ane has no other word

to

> > refer to for aspects, so naturally " A " will come, and same for

placement

> > and Conjunction..

> >

> > But shows the mind working..in similiar lines here in this area. Or

may

> > have sub-consciously picked this from Shri KN rao jis notes

somewhere,

> > and sometime.

> >

> > regards/Bhaskar

> >

> > --- In

<%40yaho\

ogroups.com>,

> > " gopalakrishna "

> >

> > gopi_b927@ wrote:

> > >

> > > PAC is forP..posited;A..aspected and C for conjunct.I dont take

much

> > of

> > > your time....

> > > -gopi.

> > > --- In

<%40yaho\

ogroups.com>,

> > " Bhaskar "

> > > bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Dear Parag ji,

> > > >

> > > > I really do not know what PAC-DARES stands for, though I have

all

> > > books written by Shri KN rao Sahab, I was only interested in the

> > > spiritual explanations given by him and read only those passages

of

> > his

> > > books. Life is short, Time is short, so we have to be selective in

> > > reading, or doing anything as a mattter of fact. So I would not be

> > able

> > > to comment on this Sir... Sorry.

> > > >

> > > > regards/Bhaskar.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > --- In

<%40yaho\

ogroups.com>,

> > Parag Shah

> > > paragshah72@ wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Bhaskar Ji as well as everyone else who gave their

inputs,

> > > > >

> > > > > Thanks for your inputs. Your inputs will help us distill good

> > > resources and also help us understand strengths and shortcomings

of

> > > material already available. Just one more question in this regard.

> > Would

> > > like to know if learned astrologers use PAC-DARES or some similar

> > method

> > > to read a chart? Or this a technique for novice astrologers so

they do

> > > not get lost while reading a chart?

> > > > > Regards

> > > > > Parag Shah

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > ________________________________

> > > > > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@

> > > > > To:

<%40yaho\

ogroups.com>

> > > > > Mon, 1 February, 2010 12:15:32 AM

> > > > > Re: K.N. Rao_Astrology

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Parag ji,

> > > > >

> > > > > First of all let me thank you for that link you presented to

the

> > > Group.

> > > > > Of course all the items served in the food plate cannot be

tasty,

> > is

> > > > > understandable. So in same way one small page cannot represent

the

> > > whole

> > > > > Book.

> > > > >

> > > > > I somehow found this explanation highlighted , much confusing.

So

> > > did

> > > > > the lady who is my student who is a BA Honours in Economics

and

> > > > > understand the meaning of technical language better than

people

> > like

> > > me

> > > > > who are not educated to those levels.

> > > > >

> > > > > I had read a book some years back " Light on Life " by Robert E

> > > Svoboda,

> > > > > where the Lordship -explanation is given in a story form which

is

> > > much

> > > > > better way to remember. I am not here to compare, or appear

> > > crticial,

> > > > > but was just skeptical that when Lessons by Shri KN Rao are

put up

> > > on

> > > > > his Website , then the quality of the image which he bears,

and

> > the

> > > > > levels of the person reading the content matter must be kept

in

> > > mind.

> > > > > He is revered by me too, for what he is. So I just feel sad.

Thats

> > > it.

> > > > >

> > > > > best wishes,

> > > > >

> > > > > Bhaskar.

> > > > >

> > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, Parag Shah

> > > > > <paragshah72@ ...> wrote:

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Dear BhaskarJi,

> > > > > >

> > > > > > You are extremely knowledgeable, and I am yet a novice. So

if

> > you

> > > find

> > > > > it nonsensical, then surely there must be something wrong with

it.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > But with due respect, I did understand the lines you

highlighted

> > > in

> > > > > Green. I guess the author is just trying to show different

ways in

> > > which

> > > > > one can remember the lordships of different houses, so a

learner

> > can

> > > > > choose a particular style in which they wish to recall the

> > lordships

> > > > > until they have used them often enough to remember them by

heart.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > But again, this is just my view from very little knowledge

of

> > the

> > > > > subject.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I agree with NeelamJi. These lessons are a good way to

explain

> > the

> > > > > basics to a layman. I particularly liked the way PAC-DARES was

> > > > > explained. It gave me some grounding to understand how to

analyze

> > a

> > > > > chart.

> > > > > > Regards

> > > > > > Parag Shah

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __

> > > > > > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ...

> > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology

> > > > > > Sun, 31 January, 2010 11:31:01 PM

> > > > > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: K.N. Rao_Astrology

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Dear Parag ji,

> > > > > > I respect Shri KN rao ji for what he is. But the lessons

make no

> > > > > practical sense to me, as I just witnessed after going to the

> > > website

> > > > > you just mentioned.

> > > > > > What nonsense is this, can You explain me ? I just gave a

> > student

> > > at

> > > > > my place at this unearthly hour this link to study and the

poor

> > lady

> > > got

> > > > > a headache. Seems somebody impractical has written these

Notes,

> > just

> > > for

> > > > > effect, but one cannot cook food with this recipe. That lady

tried

> > > to

> > > > > understand this fpor 25 minutes because I had told her not to

> > > disturb me

> > > > > for next one hor, and then I spent 10 minutes further. Both of

our

> > > times

> > > > > was wasted.

> > > > > > This is from lesson NO. 3 from the site you just gave us..

God

> > > alone

> > > > > knows who has written these Lessons for Shri KN Rao Sahab.

> > > > > > Friendship and Enmities of Planets

> > > > > > Allotment of Zodiac Houses for Planets

> > > > > > The problem is to allot twelve houses, without partitioning

a

> > > single

> > > > > one to seven planets, Sun, Moon, Mars, Mercury, Jupiter, Venus

and

> > > > > Saturn. If these twelve houses which are to be allotted to

seven

> > > planets

> > > > > each planet will get 1.71% house.

> > > > > > The solution given in Hindu astrology is: the Sun owns only

one

> > > house

> > > > > or rashi, Leo or Simha and the Moon owns only one rashi,

Cancer or

> > > > > Karka. Solution Now there are ten houses and five planets

awaiting

> > > > > allotment.

> > > > > > The easy solution that emerges out now is allot two houses

to

> > each

> > > of

> > > > > the five planets.

> > > > > > The Scheme of Allotment thus arrived at is:

> > > > > > Mars is allotted Mesha (Aries) & Vrishchika (Scorpio), two

each.

> > > > > > Venus is allotted Vrishabha (Taurus) & Tula (Libra), two

each.

> > > > > > Mercury is allotted Mithuna (Gemini) & Kanya (Virgo), two

each.

> > > > > > Jupiter is allotted Dhanu (Sagittarius) & Meena (Pisces),

two

> > > each.

> > > > > > Saturn is allotted Makara (Capricorn) & Kumbha (Aquarius),

two

> > > each.

> > > > > > There is a very easy way to remember it. Divide these twelve

> > > rashis

> > > > > into two divisions six belonging to the Moon and six belonging

to

> > > the

> > > > > Sun.

> > > > > > The rashi number of the Moon is four (Karka) proceed in

backward

> > > > > direction from here 4, 3, 2, 1, 12 and 11. The rashi number of

the

> > > Sun

> > > > > is five (Simha) and proceed in forward direction from here 5,

> > 7,

> > > 8, 9

> > > > > and 10.

> > > > > > The Lunar Half 4 3 2 1 12 11

> > > > > > >The Solar Half 5 6 7 8 9 10

> > > > > > >Now Re-arrange It Thus:

> > > > > > >Lunar Half : Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter and Saturn

> > > > > > >Solar Half : Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter and Saturn

> > > > > > To sum up Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter and Saturn move in a

> > > backward

> > > > > direction from Karka. Repeat it from Simha in forward

direction.

> > > > > > regards,

> > > > > > Bhaskar.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, Parag

Shah

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Hello,

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > I came across a nice website on astrology which has basic

> > > tutorials

> > > > > based on Shri K. N. Rao's PAC-DARES method. Thought I'd share

it

> > > with

> > > > > the group.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > http://www.learnjyo tishnow.com

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Has anyone on this group used this website for learning?

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Regards

> > > > > > > Parag Shah

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your

> > > Homepage.

> > > > > http://in.. com/

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your

> > > Homepage. http://in./

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

> >

> >

>

Dear Bhaskar ji,As i said, the lessons are for the beginners only! :-)But yes, no harm in browsing through!RegardsNeelamOn 2 February 2010 16:29, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

Dear Neelam ji,

Thanks. I do have a great desire and interest to go through all the

basics given by the great Authors like Shri KN raoji and a few others.

Some dya in near future would certainly go through these lessons and his

books. I am sure there is much to learn then what we already know..

best wishes,

Bhaskar.

, neelam gupta

<neelamgupta07 wrote:

>

> Dear Bhaskar ji,

>

> Sh. KN Rao has given simple principles like *memory tablets* for the

> beginners.

>

> *Full Memory Tablet is P.A.C.D.A.R.E.S.*

>

> By remembering to follow this, we can do a basic reading of a chart

(well

> more or less, since its for beginners)!

>

> Placement-Aspect-Conjunction is first part of the tablet to study the

> interrelationships of planets and signs.

>

> Once this is established, students are advised to move on to check

D.A.R.E.S

> Meaning Dhan yogas, arishta yogs, raj yogas, exchanges if any, and

special

> yogas present.

>

> A careful scutiny on these points can tell us about the merits and

demerits

> of a static natal chart which needs to be made dynamic with dasha and

> transit.

>

> All these have been beautifully explained in the lessons in simple

terms and

> with good examples.

>

> Regards

> Neelam

>

>

>

> D for Dhana or wealth, monetary gains, the lords that should be seen

for

> this are of the first, second, fifth, ninth and eleventh and of course

cords

> of those houses.

>

> A for Arista or misfortunes of ill health and tragic events. The lords

and

> houses to be seen are the third, sixth, eight and twelfth including

the

> lagna invariably and its lord.

>

> R for Rajayoga or combination for rise professionally and otherwise

> promise of distinctions in various fields. The houses and the lords to

be

> seen are the first, fourth, seventh and tenth and their combinations

(PAC)

> with the lords of the fifth and the ninth houses.

>

> E for Exchange Some horoscopes have some very special features by

> overlooking which we astrologers commit serious mistakes.

>

> S for special aspects, if any.

>

> So the

>

>

>

> On 2 February 2010 16:01, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

>

> >

> >

> >

> > Cant believe this, because thats exactly what is the formula I have

> > given to my own students in KP. The only difference is PACT which I

> > gave, and I translated PACT from the words of Hindi which my KP Guru

> > taught us , as he used to teach us in Hindi only..

> >

> > Really a great astonishing co-incidence..

> >

> > or maybe not.. because to put the explanation and make the student

> > remember the formula for Rahu, I had to make an easy word an write

the

> > first letter so that the student remembers it. Ane has no other word

to

> > refer to for aspects, so naturally " A " will come, and same for

placement

> > and Conjunction..

> >

> > But shows the mind working..in similiar lines here in this area. Or

may

> > have sub-consciously picked this from Shri KN rao jis notes

somewhere,

> > and sometime.

> >

> > regards/Bhaskar

> >

> > --- In

<%40yaho\

ogroups.com>,

> > " gopalakrishna "

> >

> > gopi_b927@ wrote:

> > >

> > > PAC is forP..posited;A..aspected and C for conjunct.I dont take

much

> > of

> > > your time....

> > > -gopi.

> > > --- In

<%40yaho\

ogroups.com>,

> > " Bhaskar "

> > > bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Dear Parag ji,

> > > >

> > > > I really do not know what PAC-DARES stands for, though I have

all

> > > books written by Shri KN rao Sahab, I was only interested in the

> > > spiritual explanations given by him and read only those passages

of

> > his

> > > books. Life is short, Time is short, so we have to be selective in

> > > reading, or doing anything as a mattter of fact. So I would not be

> > able

> > > to comment on this Sir... Sorry.

> > > >

> > > > regards/Bhaskar.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > --- In

<%40yaho\

ogroups.com>,

> > Parag Shah

> > > paragshah72@ wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Bhaskar Ji as well as everyone else who gave their

inputs,

> > > > >

> > > > > Thanks for your inputs. Your inputs will help us distill good

> > > resources and also help us understand strengths and shortcomings

of

> > > material already available. Just one more question in this regard.

> > Would

> > > like to know if learned astrologers use PAC-DARES or some similar

> > method

> > > to read a chart? Or this a technique for novice astrologers so

they do

> > > not get lost while reading a chart?

> > > > > Regards

> > > > > Parag Shah

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > ________________________________

> > > > > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@

> > > > > To:

<%40yaho\

ogroups.com>

> > > > > Mon, 1 February, 2010 12:15:32 AM

> > > > > Re: K.N. Rao_Astrology

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Parag ji,

> > > > >

> > > > > First of all let me thank you for that link you presented to

the

> > > Group.

> > > > > Of course all the items served in the food plate cannot be

tasty,

> > is

> > > > > understandable. So in same way one small page cannot represent

the

> > > whole

> > > > > Book.

> > > > >

> > > > > I somehow found this explanation highlighted , much confusing.

So

> > > did

> > > > > the lady who is my student who is a BA Honours in Economics

and

> > > > > understand the meaning of technical language better than

people

> > like

> > > me

> > > > > who are not educated to those levels.

> > > > >

> > > > > I had read a book some years back " Light on Life " by Robert E

> > > Svoboda,

> > > > > where the Lordship -explanation is given in a story form which

is

> > > much

> > > > > better way to remember. I am not here to compare, or appear

> > > crticial,

> > > > > but was just skeptical that when Lessons by Shri KN Rao are

put up

> > > on

> > > > > his Website , then the quality of the image which he bears,

and

> > the

> > > > > levels of the person reading the content matter must be kept

in

> > > mind.

> > > > > He is revered by me too, for what he is. So I just feel sad.

Thats

> > > it.

> > > > >

> > > > > best wishes,

> > > > >

> > > > > Bhaskar.

> > > > >

> > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, Parag Shah

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Dear BhaskarJi,

> > > > > >

> > > > > > You are extremely knowledgeable, and I am yet a novice. So

if

> > you

> > > find

> > > > > it nonsensical, then surely there must be something wrong with

it.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > But with due respect, I did understand the lines you

highlighted

> > > in

> > > > > Green. I guess the author is just trying to show different

ways in

> > > which

> > > > > one can remember the lordships of different houses, so a

learner

> > can

> > > > > choose a particular style in which they wish to recall the

> > lordships

> > > > > until they have used them often enough to remember them by

heart.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > But again, this is just my view from very little knowledge

of

> > the

> > > > > subject.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I agree with NeelamJi. These lessons are a good way to

explain

> > the

> > > > > basics to a layman. I particularly liked the way PAC-DARES was

> > > > > explained. It gave me some grounding to understand how to

analyze

> > a

> > > > > chart.

> > > > > > Regards

> > > > > > Parag Shah

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __

> > > > > > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ...

> > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology

> > > > > > Sun, 31 January, 2010 11:31:01 PM

> > > > > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: K.N. Rao_Astrology

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Dear Parag ji,

> > > > > > I respect Shri KN rao ji for what he is. But the lessons

make no

> > > > > practical sense to me, as I just witnessed after going to the

> > > website

> > > > > you just mentioned.

> > > > > > What nonsense is this, can You explain me ? I just gave a

> > student

> > > at

> > > > > my place at this unearthly hour this link to study and the

poor

> > lady

> > > got

> > > > > a headache. Seems somebody impractical has written these

Notes,

> > just

> > > for

> > > > > effect, but one cannot cook food with this recipe. That lady

tried

> > > to

> > > > > understand this fpor 25 minutes because I had told her not to

> > > disturb me

> > > > > for next one hor, and then I spent 10 minutes further. Both of

our

> > > times

> > > > > was wasted.

> > > > > > This is from lesson NO. 3 from the site you just gave us..

God

> > > alone

> > > > > knows who has written these Lessons for Shri KN Rao Sahab.

> > > > > > Friendship and Enmities of Planets

> > > > > > Allotment of Zodiac Houses for Planets

> > > > > > The problem is to allot twelve houses, without partitioning

a

> > > single

> > > > > one to seven planets, Sun, Moon, Mars, Mercury, Jupiter, Venus

and

> > > > > Saturn. If these twelve houses which are to be allotted to

seven

> > > planets

> > > > > each planet will get 1.71% house.

> > > > > > The solution given in Hindu astrology is: the Sun owns only

one

> > > house

> > > > > or rashi, Leo or Simha and the Moon owns only one rashi,

Cancer or

> > > > > Karka. Solution Now there are ten houses and five planets

awaiting

> > > > > allotment.

> > > > > > The easy solution that emerges out now is allot two houses

to

> > each

> > > of

> > > > > the five planets.

> > > > > > The Scheme of Allotment thus arrived at is:

> > > > > > Mars is allotted Mesha (Aries) & Vrishchika (Scorpio), two

each.

> > > > > > Venus is allotted Vrishabha (Taurus) & Tula (Libra), two

each.

> > > > > > Mercury is allotted Mithuna (Gemini) & Kanya (Virgo), two

each.

> > > > > > Jupiter is allotted Dhanu (Sagittarius) & Meena (Pisces),

two

> > > each.

> > > > > > Saturn is allotted Makara (Capricorn) & Kumbha (Aquarius),

two

> > > each.

> > > > > > There is a very easy way to remember it. Divide these twelve

> > > rashis

> > > > > into two divisions six belonging to the Moon and six belonging

to

> > > the

> > > > > Sun.

> > > > > > The rashi number of the Moon is four (Karka) proceed in

backward

> > > > > direction from here 4, 3, 2, 1, 12 and 11. The rashi number of

the

> > > Sun

> > > > > is five (Simha) and proceed in forward direction from here 5,

> > 7,

> > > 8, 9

> > > > > and 10.

> > > > > > The Lunar Half 4 3 2 1 12 11

> > > > > > >The Solar Half 5 6 7 8 9 10

> > > > > > >Now Re-arrange It Thus:

> > > > > > >Lunar Half : Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter and Saturn

> > > > > > >Solar Half : Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter and Saturn

> > > > > > To sum up Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter and Saturn move in a

> > > backward

> > > > > direction from Karka. Repeat it from Simha in forward

direction.

> > > > > > regards,

> > > > > > Bhaskar.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, Parag

Shah

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Hello,

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > I came across a nice website on astrology which has basic

> > > tutorials

> > > > > based on Shri K. N. Rao's PAC-DARES method. Thought I'd share

it

> > > with

> > > > > the group.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > http://www.learnjyo tishnow.com

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Has anyone on this group used this website for learning?

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Regards

> > > > > > > Parag Shah

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your

> > > Homepage.

> > > > > http://in.. com/

> > > > > >